Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hottie male streamer shows his obsessed stalker of 4 months on a live stream

During a stream on November 30, 2023, a fitness streamer, Spoachie, in Taiwan was broadcasting live in a shop when he suddenly filmed his stalker of 4 months in a chilling moment.

“There he is, I told you guys he followed me in, there you are guys. You didn’t believe me, here he is. That’s my boy, live on stream my stalker has followed me into the family mart,” Spoachie added.

Looks like this fug Taiwanese guy loves attractive white males.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2023 3:50 AM

Oh noes.

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2023 9:53 PM

What is going to happen now?

by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2023 10:16 PM

Damn you, !

by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2023 10:19 PM

Stalkers are such subhumans.

by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2023 10:19 PM

by Anonymousreply 5December 1, 2023 10:19 PM

Sorry, forgot you can't post the name ed-win.

by Anonymousreply 6December 1, 2023 10:21 PM

[quote] Looks like this fug Taiwanese guy loves attractive white males

I wish you’d take your racism elsewhere. The dude is IN Taiwan. Would you be unsympathetic to his situation if you found the stalker attractive? If not, then what does race have to do with it?

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2023 2:34 AM

Must be for the body.

by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2023 3:24 AM

E D W I N

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2023 3:44 AM

Thank you R9!! I was wondering how the Seacow made it around Cape Horny to get to Taiwan so quickly ahead of the rest of the flabby, fat, problematic and restraining-ordered herd?!?

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2023 3:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!