Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Erotic massage-curious

Husband and I recently reworked our sexual arrangement, still monogamous but with room for a little light play on the side. No apps, no regular side pieces. But massage situations are OK, so I'm thinking of hiring a gay masseuse for the first time in my life. But I have questions.

The website that's drawn my attention is RentMasseur which seems the most direct about the whole thing though there is still a lot of what seems to be coded language around it. Any experiences here to share? Was it more relaxing/hot or sketchy weird? Also, mostly out of curiosity, what's the legality around a transaction like this? It seems like everyone understands what's meant by "sensual/erotic" massage. What are interactions like with the masseur as far as what direction things might take? Do they tend to spell it out at the beginning?

Flame away -- I'm sure I sound naïve. But I want to go through with this and could really benefit from some firsthand knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 43January 18, 2024 12:50 AM

i'll do anything for money but my teeth are rotten and my hands are covered in scars and scabs. hope that's not a problem

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2023 6:08 PM

I get erotic massages all the time. I recommend masseurfinder.com. You don’t need to discuss anything. If you get aroused, it will be taken care of.

by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2023 6:15 PM

Some guidance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2023 6:21 PM

Go to bed you nasty WHORE.

by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2023 7:04 PM

OP-You're Travolta aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 5December 1, 2023 7:09 PM

Don't go into expecting to get a spa quality, therapeutic massage and you'll be fine. Most of them are not licensed CMT's. Do expect a half-assed rub down and a few yanks on your dick.

by Anonymousreply 6December 1, 2023 7:18 PM

[quote] I'm thinking of hiring a gay masseuse

OP, 'masseuse' is for female massage therapists, 'masseur' is for male. Not that you'd find female providers on RentMasseur or Masseurfinder, but still, best to be precise in your language on what gender you're looking to hire!

by Anonymousreply 7December 1, 2023 7:19 PM

I felt the same as you do, OP. A few years ago, I was on a business trip alone and decided to satisfy my curiosity and just do it. I used masseurfinder.com which seemed relatively classier than the others. Chose a guy, messaged him. We went back and forth for a while, and I admitted I had never had "this kind" of massage before. Of course, I immediately thought, "Great, he thinks I'm a cop now."

He showed up at my hotel room a little earlier, and we talked about my expectations and all. I sort of got a little crestfallen because I thought it all seemed like a normal massage. He set up his table and excused himself to the bathroom and told me to undress to my comfort level and lie face down on the table.

A minute or so later, I heard him come back in the room. He was naked and hard. He started on my neck and shoulders. I felt his cock bumping on my head. Then he moved to the side to work on my arms and put his dick right next to my mouth. He said "You can taste it if you want." I wanted. as he moved around the table, he would make sure his dick was close to my hand or rubbing against me. There was a lot of ass-focus.

When I flipped over, I was hard as a rock and sort of teased...getting closer and closer to it. Then he started jerking me off slowly and then sucked me a bit.

He asked me if I was ready to finish and I did. And then, as I learned later, I was his last appointment for the day, so he blew on me too.

He was very nice. I tipped well.

Then I did it again on another trip. It was bad. The guy was about 20 years older than his pictures and really rude. He left his underwear on and briefly jerked me off. He was just rude.

He cured me of ever doing it again, but that's probably for the best.

by Anonymousreply 8December 1, 2023 7:24 PM

Consider asking anyone you are thinking of hiring for reviews you can read?

by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2023 7:34 PM

I've only used MasseurFinder. I've tried three in the last year. One went out of his way to explain via text that his services were "massage only". Twenty minutes into the massage he and I were both hard and naked and playing. He finished me off at the end. The second guy was business only, which I kind of figured out from his ad (and his professional looking website). With the third guy it could have gone either way but I wasn't interested. (He looked nothing like his pics but was a good masseuse.)

by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2023 7:36 PM

OP why don't you figure out if you want to get your brains fucked out, or if you want "erotic massage". You can get your brains fucked out by a "masseur" who just uses that as code. Or you can hire an expert prostitute who does just that - fucks you. Or gets fucked. Sweaty sex. If you are only "allowed" erotic massage, get a tantric massage guy who will give you an erotic experience that isn't typical sex. Be explicit if you are expecting to shoot your load or for the guy to shoot his load. Before you hire.

by Anonymousreply 11December 1, 2023 7:42 PM

Just admit he sucks and move on.

by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2023 7:48 PM

[quote]OP, 'masseuse' is for female massage therapists, 'masseur' is for male. Not that you'd find female providers on RentMasseur or Masseurfinder, but still, best to be precise in your language on what gender you're looking to hire!

Wish I'd known that sooner.

by Anonymousreply 13December 1, 2023 8:47 PM

Bluntly, OP, what do you look like? Because that's gonna be a big part of how much side play you get from a masseur. It's probably gonna be a handjob.

by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2023 9:10 PM

I read three tantalizing reviews, blew my load and didn’t have to spend a thing!

by Anonymousreply 15December 1, 2023 9:33 PM

If there is top sheet on top of the fitted sheet then lay nude on top of it.

If you cover yourself with the top sheet then he'll utilize draping and assume you don't want your dick touched.

by Anonymousreply 16December 1, 2023 9:46 PM

Look at r11. The massage whore expert

by Anonymousreply 17December 1, 2023 10:16 PM

Look.at your filthy mouth you whore

by Anonymousreply 18December 1, 2023 10:18 PM

R16 I utilize draping inside my home. Show my furniture a little leg, a little taint.

by Anonymousreply 19December 1, 2023 10:29 PM

For masseurfinder.com clients, how much do you tip? Is 20% standard?

Most on that site have recent reviews. All glowing, of course. Are those reviews legit?

I saw one or two listings I really liked, but they had zero reviews. Should that be a red flag?

Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 20January 14, 2024 6:04 PM

[quote] hiring a gay masseuse

When will people learn that "masseuse" if a term for a FEMALE massage therapist. Male massage therapists are "masseurs".

by Anonymousreply 21January 17, 2024 3:54 AM

When will people learn that "masseuse" if a term for a FEMALE massage therapist?

Punctuation edit.

by Anonymousreply 22January 17, 2024 3:55 AM

Apologies for the duplicative response, R7. I was triggered and hadn't read the previous thread responses.

by Anonymousreply 23January 17, 2024 3:58 AM

All this needed was for OP to have referred to his husband as "Hubs" and this would have sounded exactly like a letter to Carolyn Hax.

by Anonymousreply 24January 17, 2024 3:59 AM

R21, not R20.

by Anonymousreply 25January 17, 2024 4:21 AM

I don’t like it when they get naked. I want the massage to be all about me and not them getting aroused at all. Otherwise, I shouldn’t have to pay. I also don’t tip. Everything goes to them. If they want more, charge more.

by Anonymousreply 26January 17, 2024 5:18 PM

This will end in tears.

by Anonymousreply 27January 17, 2024 5:19 PM

This will end in STDs

by Anonymousreply 28January 17, 2024 5:28 PM

Sure, I have. A few have been fucking incredible - ended up having passionate sex.

Others were meh. Overall its been good to scratch an itch. Don’t overthink it.

by Anonymousreply 29January 17, 2024 5:31 PM

I hear my heat register vibrate

by Anonymousreply 30January 17, 2024 5:55 PM

Ask for a happy ending OP.

by Anonymousreply 31January 17, 2024 6:01 PM

You never know what you will get. I have used four masseurs from masseurfinder in my city. I am not one who desires a happy ending, but a little sensual work is appreciated. Of the five, two of them gave me nothing other than massage and occasional brushing of my erection. One does the massage in the nude and ends up with me sucking him off. The fourth does a prostate massage with his fingers and edges me to the point of orgasm, but stops short since he knows I don't want to cum. But he would if I asked him to. So, you have to play it by ear. Sometimes it's the second massage, when the masseur and you are more comfortable with each other, that the exploration happens. I get two massages a week nd sometimes three; it is my weakness. Some people drink, others hang out in bars. I love to get massaged. As a matter of fact, in two hrs, I have an appt with someone I found on Craigslist - legit posting, but really sensual hands that go everywhere. Good luck, OP.

by Anonymousreply 32January 17, 2024 7:54 PM

[quote] This will end in STDs

Yes, but hopefully not the drug resistant kind

by Anonymousreply 33January 17, 2024 11:17 PM

[quote] Ask for a happy ending OP.

Just make sure it’s for a ‘full release’, don’t accept any of that ‘partial release’ crap.

by Anonymousreply 34January 17, 2024 11:22 PM

I've done a guy off rentmassauer. I was also very nervous.

I showed up to his place. He has me undress (get fully naked OP, of course) and get on the table. He strips down to his underwear and gives me a massage. First 40 minutes were just a good massage. Last 20 minutes got sexual as he ditched the underwear and started getting more sexual touches and jacking me off.

It was a fun experience. No regrets.

by Anonymousreply 35January 17, 2024 11:32 PM

When he said gay masseuse I thought he wanted an erotic massage done by a lesbian which I found odd.

by Anonymousreply 36January 17, 2024 11:51 PM

I've been having an erotic massage once a month for the past five years or so. They're not cheap (about $200) but I don't tip - they've set their rates. I work hard for my money, and this is one of the self-pleasures I enjoy each month.

Anyhow, I have better luck on rentmasseur than massuefinder . I found the guys on MF are more 'business' and 'legit' (most offer just therapeutic). RM offers a variety of guys willing to dive you what you're looking for. If you're interested in therapeutic - that's what you'll get. If you want sensual (usually no mutual touch and no happy ending) you will get that. If you want erotic - you'll get it (both nude, mutual touching, usually mutually oral, HE, and if things go well - maybe for another $100 - you'll get everything. (I see the same two or three guys so I don't pay extra). Try to go with those who are well-reviewed. Those who have no reviews usually mean they have not gotten good reviews and keep changing their profile name to start 'fresh'. Go with your gut - and don't be afraid to take chances.

by Anonymousreply 37January 18, 2024 12:04 AM

OP, there's a 'masseur' review site that DL people know of that's a good resource - I just can't remember the name

I posted about possibly hiring a sex worker on a trip and replies told me about the review site - trip got cancelled due to covid - but I'd use it again when I'm in the market (if someone knows the name)

[bold]Hopefully PEOPLE HERE know what I'm talking about.[/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 18, 2024 12:10 AM

The Company of Men, R38?

by Anonymousreply 39January 18, 2024 12:15 AM

I *think* that's it, R39. The name isn't ringing a bell but the site looks familiar.

You find a masseur on whatever site you like then you plug their name in TCoM search bar to see what's been said about them, if anything.

I'm not totally sure but it does seem like it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40January 18, 2024 12:28 AM

If the masseur shows up with hands like this, just say NO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 18, 2024 12:32 AM

R1 “scars and scabs” 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 42January 18, 2024 12:35 AM

OP here, nice to see this thread finally getting a little more participation. Since posting this on Dec. 1, I've had two erotic massages, with different guys.

The first was not exactly a bad experience but was kind of awkward -- it was at his house, which was extremely small and very modest, in a not-great neighborhood. This probably makes me sound like an asshole, but it gave the whole thing a bit of a seedy feel. The massage was good, but the guy's English wasn't very good (he was from Mexico) and I think there were some missed cues between us. I was kind of looking for someone to control the situation and he was a bit too deferential. I ended up cumming about halfway through, then stayed for the rest of the massage -- like I said, awkward.

The second one was pretty great. The guy had a ton of good reviews, and really knew what the fuck he was doing. We communicated a lot more up front and he really kind of took me (I'm sorry) on a tantric journey. I came like a volcano at the end.

by Anonymousreply 43January 18, 2024 12:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!