Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Everyone is Dying

Who else is left?

by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2023 4:46 PM

People who have forgotten how to do most everything (or never were taught in the first place)...

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2023 2:36 PM

Al Pacino

Robert De Niro

by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2023 2:40 PM

I can think of someone . . . The Repulsive Unrelected Manical President

by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2023 2:40 PM

Max Baer jr Kris Kristofferson Vikki Carr Heather Locklear Lee Grant Wayne Newton Rona Barrett Bill Moyers

by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2023 2:49 PM

Formatting has been long dead on DL.

by Anonymousreply 5December 1, 2023 2:50 PM

Apologies for my shitty formatting ^^

by Anonymousreply 6December 1, 2023 2:50 PM

I maintained throughout his occupancy that I did not want him to die by any means because it would martyr him in the eyes of his brainless cultists. I did not want him assassinated after his tenancy expired and he refused to leave until he was forced out. I did not want him 6 feet under (the 13th hole would be appropriate) even when he was found to have stolen and probably sold, gave away or just carelessly exposed to any bathroom user our national secrets.

But then the plans for what he intends to do to our precious democracy leaked, and it became apparent that a third of the country would be fine with an authoritarian dictatorship and totally dismissing everything that actually made America great and that was my breaking point. It would be best if he died in his sleep and in the company of his whore and crotchfruits so that there's no suspicion about his demise (and even then...).

From your lips, R3.

by Anonymousreply 7December 1, 2023 3:32 PM

Jane Fonda, Connie Francis, Ann-Margret, Sophia Loren, Leslie Caron, Barbra, Julie Andrews, Carol Burnett, loads of English dames (Judi, Maggie, et al), Bardot, Claudia Cardinale, Shirley Bassey, Liza, Catherine Deneuve, Charlotte Rampling, Tippi Hedren, Leontyne Price

by Anonymousreply 8December 1, 2023 3:53 PM

Timothee Chalamet next please.

by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2023 3:56 PM

Joanne Woodward, oldest living best actress Oscar winner.

by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2023 3:58 PM

Those who took Lisle von Rhuman's potion and obeyed the rules.

by Anonymousreply 11December 1, 2023 3:58 PM

I'm getting by.

by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2023 4:10 PM

I think there are roughly 8,000,000,000 to go.

by Anonymousreply 13December 1, 2023 4:37 PM

The trump crime family. Every one of them, and their spouses, too!

by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2023 4:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!