Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Al Bundy Is Giving Back His Honorary Degree Due to Election Denier

[quote]YSU grad/actor Ed O’Neill now giving his honorary degree back due to the Bill Johnson election-denier hire: “I've got a doctorate from YSU, an honorary doctorate that I'm going to give back. I don't want it.”

I love how anti-Trump still is. He’ll happily go on an hour long tirade about what a liar he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2023 4:24 PM

I thought Ed O'Neill was a trump supporter or at least a republican.

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2023 3:09 PM

R1 Did you think he really was Jay Pritchett?

by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2023 3:43 PM

Good for Ed O’Neill. I’d never heard anything about his political leanings, but am happy to hear he isn’t shy about standing for what he believes in.

by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2023 4:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!