Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Felicity Huffman: Still Really Super Sorry!

So ashamed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 2, 2023 11:23 AM

Lol. That's stupid. She should just say what we all know and that is she got caught and made an example of for playing the same game that's been played for decades with college admissions. She certainly shouldn't be proud of it but undying shame is a bit much.

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2023 1:50 PM

Ruh Roh

by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2023 1:54 PM

That being said I wonder how her daughter felt knowing what little faith her momma had in the unimpressive little dullard she thought she had raised.

by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2023 1:54 PM

What she did wasn’t even a crime. Faking an SAT test result is absolutely not criminal.

by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2023 1:55 PM

This was just the FBI and the DOJ's attempt to take the heat off Trump in the early months of his presidency. And you know what? It worked - for a while.

by Anonymousreply 5December 1, 2023 1:59 PM

Her daughter could’ve gone to a community college and earned a degree legitimately.

by Anonymousreply 6December 1, 2023 2:01 PM

Her daughter wanted to study theater in college and it was sort of unfair that she needed good SAT scores to get in.

by Anonymousreply 7December 1, 2023 2:13 PM

Felicity Hoffman is embarrassed because she was caught and was shamed.

by Anonymousreply 8December 1, 2023 2:17 PM

“This was just the FBI and the DOJ's attempt to take the heat off Trump in the early months of his presidency”

How did something first announced in 2019 take the heat off Trump in 2017?

I’m open to your argument about the deep state’s actions like we all are. Just trying to square the timing here.

by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2023 2:17 PM

Her daughter eventually got into the Carnegie Mellon drama program. I know it's not Northwestern, but it's better than a community college.

by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2023 2:22 PM

[quote] —Teri Snatcher, in a van

I loved when Dlisted called her Teri Snatchers. That crazy ass bitch.

by Anonymousreply 11December 1, 2023 2:34 PM

r5 westboro troll

by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2023 2:37 PM

Fucked up mother =fucked up kid.

by Anonymousreply 13December 1, 2023 2:52 PM

"It felt like I would be a bad mother if I didn't do it".

Still making excuses. Just say it was wrong, don't make any excuses and move on.

by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2023 2:55 PM

If she's really sorry, she'lll just go away. But this cunt isn't sorry. She wants her career back. She's only sorry she got caught

by Anonymousreply 15December 1, 2023 2:59 PM

A bad mother is throwing your child into a situation they are not ready for JUST so you can save face. So what was she going to do, continue to by her good grades when she began to flunk out? There is actually work you have to do in college, you don't get a degree just be getting admitted.

by Anonymousreply 16December 1, 2023 3:01 PM

[quote]I loved when Dlisted called her Teri Snatchers.

they ripped that off from SNL

by Anonymousreply 17December 1, 2023 3:03 PM

^buy.

Carnegie Mellon is a good acting school, one of the better known ones after NYU, Yale and Julliard.

The crazy thing is I went to NYU Tisch School of the Arts and Felicity Huffman was one of my teachers at the Atlantic Theatre Company. She was actually pretty cool. She goes by Flicka. This was way before Desperate Housewives.

by Anonymousreply 18December 1, 2023 3:08 PM

This bitch is delusional. Like the daughter of Emmy winners and Oscar nominees (plural) needed a helping hand in order to succeed!!!

by Anonymousreply 19December 1, 2023 3:09 PM

[quote] "They came into my home, they woke my daughters up at gunpoint - again, nothing new to the Black and brown community

OH NO SHE DIDN'T!

by Anonymousreply 20December 1, 2023 3:12 PM

She's a talented actress who deserves a comeback. Moving on.

by Anonymousreply 21December 1, 2023 3:14 PM

At least she can always blame not getting work on going to jail and not just getting old, like every other talented actress in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 22December 1, 2023 3:20 PM

Oh puhlese, some scumbag says her daughter can get into college by paying him $15k so he can change her test scores? She thinks scamming is the only way her child has a future?

Ffs, her only explanation should have been to concede she panicked and did a very dumb thing. Instead she implies that fraud is what any good mother would do. That makes her stupid AND insulting.

by Anonymousreply 23December 1, 2023 3:38 PM

[quote] Her daughter wanted to study theater in college and it was sort of unfair that she needed good SAT scores to get in.

Boo hoo.

by Anonymousreply 24December 1, 2023 3:42 PM

The misogyny of the case is so alarming. William H Macy was involved as well but walks free!

by Anonymousreply 25December 2, 2023 11:18 AM

Why bring it up now when most of us have forgotten about it and her.

by Anonymousreply 26December 2, 2023 11:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!