Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Newsome/DeSantis Debate Was Brutal...

for DeSantis. Gavin Newsome landed shot after shot and made DeSantis look like a halfwitted fool he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125December 6, 2023 1:55 PM

Sorry, it's Newsom.

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2023 9:30 AM

Newsom did very well - Biden needs to get him out there pushing his accomplishments. Desatan was what he is - an empty suit with nothing but MAGA talking points he tries to make his own.

by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2023 10:30 AM

It was beautiful, to see Gavin demolish DeSantis and Hannity both. So many facts in such a short time on FOX News much have caused some of its viewers to beat their kids and wives!

by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2023 10:34 AM

So someone who was never going to be on the gop ticket lost ground. Big fucking deal.

by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2023 10:37 AM

It wasn't just that he mopped the floor with Nazi Ron, R4, effectively ending his presidentsl hopes for 2024 and 2028. Gavin laid out factual information to people who haven't heard facts in years, maybe ever. FOX viewers live in an alternate reality and he poured statistic after statistic over them.

"Look it up."

"Google it."

And at least some of them will! That's why it matters.

by Anonymousreply 5December 1, 2023 10:50 AM

Newsom fangirlinas are every bit as obnoxious and lacking in perspective as Bernie Bros.

And there's no forgiving the sin of once being married to a massive, drug addicted cunt like Kimberly Guilfoyle. It show's such a tremendous lack of sound judgement.

by Anonymousreply 6December 1, 2023 10:54 AM

PRESIDENT NEWSOM sounds good to me. He'd have Trump fumelling and vomitting on stage if they debated.

by Anonymousreply 7December 1, 2023 11:00 AM

R5

You want to bring family members into this? I bet the Biden team does not.

by Anonymousreply 8December 1, 2023 11:05 AM

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I want to do nasty things with Ben Meiselas.

by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2023 11:10 AM

That little greasy monkey DeSantis went into full panic mode several times during that debate. And dear God, that painted on smile he has is like something out of a horror movie.

by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2023 11:13 AM

That was beautiful for Gav. Not so much for Ron who looked massively uncomfortable and kind of unsteady in his little boots.

by Anonymousreply 11December 1, 2023 11:49 AM

Just stop R6. That isn't remotely true. Bernie was a mini cult. Newsom is just smart. People like him, they don't worship him.

by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2023 11:53 AM

So will we now hear the drum beat increase from the Dems that the Dems need a younger, stronger, sharper, maybe even nastier head of the ticket?

Desantis is a non issue as far as the nomination. Will Biden get a bump out of this or less than a bump? Was last night good for Biden?

by Anonymousreply 13December 1, 2023 11:54 AM

Did Ron smile?

by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2023 12:00 PM

At Fox, interviewing mostly white Ga voters they are 100% certain that desantis won the debate. No question at all not remotely close. And they seem to like desantis a lot.

But in a raise your hand vote they were 95% going to vote for Donald trump.

Those who live in a bubble left or right are terrible at giving insight as far as those who live outside their bubble or live in a bubble of their own.

by Anonymousreply 15December 1, 2023 12:16 PM

[quote] Gavin Newsome

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 16December 1, 2023 12:28 PM

Are Democrats still pretending that this wasn’t a debate done to have Gavin run for president? There was no other reason for him to do it.

by Anonymousreply 17December 1, 2023 12:29 PM

If I end up being wrong I'll be the first to admit it, but I have a strong feeling Pres. Biden is going drop out of the race just after the first of the year. Whether or not Newsom will enter the race, who knows. But, I would love it if he did.

by Anonymousreply 18December 1, 2023 12:43 PM

R17 and when Biden gives his blessing to this, which I'd time for mid March 2024, it's off to the races. It's what to do with Harris? Can she stay on as Veep since she and Gavin are both from California?

by Anonymousreply 19December 1, 2023 12:44 PM

If that happens r18, the Dems would have an open election, meaning Kamala will not be the automatic nominee. I like her a lot, btw. I do wonder about Joe—no doubt he’s much more healthy than Dump, but does he want to spend his remaining years dealing with the dodos of the GOP?

It’s astonishing—I thought Dump was done after Jan. 6, it was a great feeling, and here he is back, and just as dangerous as ever.

by Anonymousreply 20December 1, 2023 12:47 PM

The optics would be bad if after finally having a black woman on the ticket she is replaced by a white. So she would stay or IMO have to replaced with someone similar.

Optics and promises do count.

by Anonymousreply 21December 1, 2023 12:49 PM

Except that Harris seems not to have specifically connected with black voters particularly. Being "offended" by that would be as much a left-wing white thing to me. If hee poll numbers look truly dismal, don't be surprised at "personal reasons" for not running.

by Anonymousreply 22December 1, 2023 12:53 PM

My Super Gay Take:

I like the way Newsom takes a beat sometimes before saying "Ron."

"You voted in support of Obama....Ron."

It's very much like when Julia Sugarbaker blew the head off of the pageant woman.

"And that...Marjorie....just so you will know, and your children will someday know..."

by Anonymousreply 23December 1, 2023 12:54 PM

You think this was brutal. Just imagine a Trump/Biden debate in which the animated and off the chain felon Trump totally dominates the feeble, barely speaking above a whisper cadaver the Dems are putting up. The same thing will happen if Haley is the nominee ; Biden has lost his sharpness and speaks as if he's hosting a local talent show at the rest home. I'm very worried.

by Anonymousreply 24December 1, 2023 1:16 PM

[quote]I'm very worried.

Yeah, I don't believe you.

by Anonymousreply 25December 1, 2023 1:20 PM

It’s too late for Biden to drop out.

by Anonymousreply 26December 1, 2023 1:26 PM

Sure you are, R24. Surrrre.

by Anonymousreply 27December 1, 2023 1:27 PM

Nobody should debate Trump. If Putin wants to address the American people, he should do so directly, not through his paid-off gofer.

by Anonymousreply 28December 1, 2023 1:28 PM

Perhaps he has some dirty underwear he could make Trumpy wash in the sink

by Anonymousreply 29December 1, 2023 1:29 PM

Then fuck you, R25. I voted for Biden and will again, but he just won't win unless someone tells him he needs to show some life and conviction when he speaks. Them someone needs to tell the Dems that they need to crow about the accomplishments, rather than just hope that the courts will convict Trump. The college debt just got canceled for many; where is the crowing? The economy is doing well; where is the crowing? People will vote on personal, economic issues, yet the Dems continue to be allowed to be pushed around on social issues -the border and immigrants, trans issues, etc. They are just sitting , hoping for an implosion from Trump. For God's sake, the Republicans are in disarray. But, the Dems are nowhere to be seen. Where the fuck is Schumer? Where are the younger Dem leaders? Where is their loyalty and attack? It's frustrating, and it's all because they continue to run candidates who longer inspire the voters, and who allow the Republicans to control the narrative. No Obama, just a very good, old man who presents himself as a person more suited for a gig on NPR than leading the country. You've accomplished much, but who knows about it? Where is your fight? The people need to see it. So, stop mumbling and look and sound like a leader who isn't going to keel over during the first day of the new presidency. And posters know I'm correct.

by Anonymousreply 30December 1, 2023 1:38 PM

So many words. So, so many.

by Anonymousreply 31December 1, 2023 1:40 PM

They do. That you haven't heard the crowing is on you for allowing the GOP to do away with the Fairness Doctrine.

It is part of YOUR JOB to spread the world. That's what republicans are doing every day.

by Anonymousreply 32December 1, 2023 1:43 PM

"And posters know I'm correct."

Don't presume you are entitled to speak for anyone other than yourself, sis.

by Anonymousreply 33December 1, 2023 1:43 PM

Wait, why did this happen at all?

by Anonymousreply 34December 1, 2023 1:43 PM

All we hear, day in day out is TRUMP indicted, ranting, polls. MSNBC being the worst. Does the media want Trump back for ratings?

by Anonymousreply 35December 1, 2023 1:45 PM

Of course... and Dems are giving them nothing to report.

by Anonymousreply 36December 1, 2023 1:49 PM

"Ultimately, neither of these men is particularly likable. DeSantis seemed like he was trying to get familiar and find his footing in a 2024 campaign that is slipping through his fingers, while Newsom seemed indifferent to public opinion of his smugness. Neither, though, is yet a viable nominee in the current environment."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 1, 2023 1:51 PM

R18, you guys were insisting that Biden was going to drop out in 2020. Didn't happen

by Anonymousreply 38December 1, 2023 1:52 PM

[quote]Don't presume you are entitled to speak for anyone other than yourself, sis.

I'm speaking for anyone with a brain, which, obviously, doesn't include you. The right ideas rest with the Dems, but, if they can't get the message out, Trump will finally destroy democracy. So, for those of you just blindly following the crowd and are not concerned about the total lack of message coming from the Dems, you will see the results. It's not too late, but it's getting there.

by Anonymousreply 39December 1, 2023 1:53 PM

R39

Most seem to be counting on Donald trump to save the day for the dems. And this should work as long as Joe comes off as engaged and alert.

by Anonymousreply 40December 1, 2023 1:58 PM

[quote]If I end up being wrong I'll be the first to admit it, but I have a strong feeling Pres. Biden is going drop out of the race just after the first of the year.

And where is that feeling come from, I wonder... your ass?

by Anonymousreply 41December 1, 2023 1:59 PM

Newsom needs to step in. We cannot have a President who will be fucking 85 years old at the end of his next term!

by Anonymousreply 42December 1, 2023 2:00 PM

USA Today report.

[quote]Prominent liberals are openly questioning President Joe Biden's fitness with many progressives saying he should bow out due to lingering questions about his mental and physical capabilities."And you know, Gavin Newsom agrees with that," DeSantis said during Thursday's debate. "He won't say that. That's why he's running his shadow campaign."

[quote]I know why I’m here. I’m here to tell the truth about the Biden-Harris record — to contrast it with the Republican and DeSantis’ approach that is as different as daylight and darkness. Why are you here, Ron?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 1, 2023 2:02 PM

Leave your ageism on the curb, R42. Biden is working harder and doing better than most Presidents, frankly.

Biden/Harris is the nominee. They are both experienced, qualified, and capable. They've both surrounded themselves with highly competent, qualified, and hard-working people as well. The whole administration is running remarkably smoothly. When they had majorities in both houses of Congress, they all worked together and got a lot of shit done. Sadly, the GOP took back the House, and not much has gotten done since, but Biden/Harris have been working hard regardless, implementing and touring and speaking and issuing executive orders where they can to keep up progress and to keep things functioning.

They all deserve our support, ESPECIALLY in the face of the thread of fascist authoritarian white supremacy and the destruction of all you hold dear from the GOP. Stop with the concern trolling. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 44December 1, 2023 2:04 PM

[quote]Most seem to be counting on Donald trump to save the day for the dems

Because that very same strategy was so successful in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 45December 1, 2023 2:05 PM

R44, granted. But they seem to be doing everything to keep their accomplishments a secret. They might be doing a wonderful job, but the voters don't think so right now. They all need a jolt of electricity. People are influenced by appearance rather than substance. We can thank social media for much of that. It's not a way to choose a leader, but it's the way things are. Trump is a master of manipulation; Biden is still in the rotary phone phase. The Dems need to get behind him, but, even they are unsure of how his age will affect him. He's got to show some life and restore confidence in his ability to serve. Otherwise, he's going to be run over by Trump and the media, which values bluster over substance.

by Anonymousreply 46December 1, 2023 2:10 PM

[quote]So many words. So, so many.

That's all you have?

by Anonymousreply 47December 1, 2023 2:16 PM

I did too, a year ago, R9 . Then I found out he's very straight and engaged to one of those big butted, big hipped childish women with a whiny voice who carries around small dogs and shiny handbags. Total boner killer.

by Anonymousreply 48December 1, 2023 2:17 PM

Newsom would choose an attack dog woman, probably black, for V-P. That would curtail some of the backlash for the Dems not choosing "What has she done?" Harris.

by Anonymousreply 49December 1, 2023 2:51 PM

House is voting to expel Santos!

by Anonymousreply 50December 1, 2023 3:01 PM

If Biden died the day before the election his corpse would still be a better nominee than Trump.

by Anonymousreply 51December 1, 2023 3:28 PM

Preach it, r51!!

by Anonymousreply 52December 1, 2023 4:05 PM

[quote]If Biden died the day before the election his corpse would still be a better nominee than Trump.

If only the best nominees always won.

by Anonymousreply 53December 1, 2023 4:09 PM

R12 I do and will with every orifice

by Anonymousreply 54December 1, 2023 4:15 PM

88% of Sean Hannity's followers say DeSantis won.

by Anonymousreply 55December 1, 2023 6:52 PM

I don't know that many people were moved.

The ones that follow DeSatan will continue to do so. Ditto Newsom.

For those that like this sort of thing....this is the sort of thing that they like.

by Anonymousreply 56December 1, 2023 7:02 PM

[quote] The optics would be bad if after finally having a black woman on the ticket she is replaced by a white.

Identity politics is killing the left.

by Anonymousreply 57December 1, 2023 7:20 PM

R44 = ChatGPT

by Anonymousreply 58December 1, 2023 7:22 PM

No, R57, you have it wrong and backwards. The Identity Politics of the right is killing us all. They play identity politics all the time, only the identity they push is "straight white Christian Male", with no other identity allowed.

by Anonymousreply 59December 2, 2023 1:23 AM

Newsome kept flashing a nervous grin. He needs to toughen-up if he's going to run for POTUS someday.

DeSantis replaced quality with quantity. He had nothing to say, but kept repeating it and loudly. Just a cheap trick.

by Anonymousreply 60December 2, 2023 1:37 AM

Republicans are the type of people who know the truth, but when the truth is bad for them they'll just lie themselves into believing what they want. They think if they tell themselves things turned out the way they wanted them to, when they clearly didn't, they'll eventually come true. It's all part of their delusions.

by Anonymousreply 61December 2, 2023 1:37 AM

Fact checking the debate.

On facts, Newsom doesn't come off any better than DeSantis.

Where Newsom wins is in style. It was like the Kennedy/Nixon debate. Newsom was slippery as an eel, but he was poised and polished. DeSantis whiney and sweaty.

Biden really should step aside and let Newsom run. I would bet on him winning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62December 2, 2023 1:40 AM

President Newsom - we need him.

by Anonymousreply 63December 2, 2023 1:47 AM

[quote]On facts, Newsom doesn't come off any better than DeSantis.

What a complete load of horseshit. No.

by Anonymousreply 64December 2, 2023 1:57 AM

Newsom will never be president. Americans will never vote for anyone from California today for POTUS. Gavin is every bad progressive stereotype and his state is third world.

by Anonymousreply 65December 2, 2023 2:15 AM

California is third world? I'm betting you don't even live in it.

by Anonymousreply 66December 2, 2023 2:58 AM

R65, third world? Go figure. I guess houses in Ethiopia start at 500k too?

by Anonymousreply 67December 2, 2023 3:50 AM

DeSantis is aiming to be Trump's VP. That's why he never says anything very bad about him.

by Anonymousreply 68December 2, 2023 3:54 AM

[quote] Just imagine a Trump/Biden debate in which the animated and off the chain felon Trump totally dominates the feeble, barely speaking above a whisper cadaver the Dems are putting up.

Sure Defacto. Except they said EXACTLY the same thing in 2020, yet Biden won the debates and the election.

by Anonymousreply 69December 2, 2023 3:58 AM

Look at little Mussolini’s eyes light up!

by Anonymousreply 70December 2, 2023 3:59 AM

I love newsome. He would be the hottest president ever!!

by Anonymousreply 71December 2, 2023 4:03 AM

I bet he's a great fuck!

by Anonymousreply 72December 2, 2023 4:03 AM

Gavin is well hung.

by Anonymousreply 73December 2, 2023 4:14 AM

[quote]Sure Defacto. Except they said EXACTLY the same thing in 2020, yet Biden won the debates and the election.

That was four years ago. Compare him now to how he functioned then. Why do we not see him on television? The White House doesn't want the public to see how old he got and how feeble he looks and how unpowerful he sounds. If he would just come out and get worked up about something, so we could see the fire in his eyes again. That would go a long way to dispelling the narrative the Dems have allowed the MAGAts to concoct. The way he was. We need to see that again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74December 2, 2023 4:23 AM

Now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75December 2, 2023 4:24 AM

This beatdown, aka debate, was a thing of beauty.

Just watching DeSatan clenching his teeth in that frightening attempt at "smiling" was fantastic.

Gavin was outstanding. Free blowjobs for him.

by Anonymousreply 76December 2, 2023 4:25 AM

President Biden is fine, defranctard or whatever your fucking name is, he sends his love.

Donald is getting weaker, more confused and floundering with every appearance and each turn of the screw. He'll be eating jello with his KFC in no time.

by Anonymousreply 77December 2, 2023 4:30 AM

If the orange fat blob would go away Biden would drop out. But he can't leave the country in those hands. We should be grateful.

by Anonymousreply 78December 2, 2023 4:36 AM

People have very short term memories. If the dems point out now all the good the a Biden administration had done, it will be forgotten by January. They’re waiting until the right time for the message to pay off.

by Anonymousreply 79December 2, 2023 5:26 AM

And keep in mind all the messengers (the media) are owned by right-wing conservative Republicans and Libertarians whose greed would make them choose a monster like Trump for the tax cuts, instead of a good man and excellent leader like Biden and being forced to pay even slightly more in taxes.

Sociopaths in other words.

by Anonymousreply 80December 2, 2023 5:52 AM

Newsom won.

by Anonymousreply 81December 2, 2023 11:51 AM

r57, you can barely get a condo for that sum.

by Anonymousreply 82December 2, 2023 12:56 PM

R80

In some people world left pr right everything is a conspiracy so they never look up facts.

If the media is all owned by right wingers bent on electing Donald trump why did almost every major news outlet in the US support Biden or Clinton and not Trump when he ran against them?

by Anonymousreply 83December 2, 2023 1:07 PM

Plausible deniability R83. Trump was in no sense a legitimate candiate.

by Anonymousreply 84December 2, 2023 2:22 PM

R84

Then why did most newspapers support Obama by a very large number over Romney?

by Anonymousreply 85December 2, 2023 3:06 PM

Moreover, "racist" America, as many Democrats take to be gospel truth, elected Obama twice.

by Anonymousreply 86December 2, 2023 3:07 PM

Newsom meant it when he said that neither of them would be their party's nominee in 2024. He's looking at 2028. Assuming we don't have Trump in office and hanging on like the tin Hitler that he is, there will be a 2028 election... For the Dems it will be an open field, and Gavin is angling for the pole position. He is poised to pick up a lot of endorsements from big name and big money Democrats. He could pick Mayor Pete as a running mate for diversity. Say what we like, many Americans secretly would prefer two white men, even if one isn't straight.

Of course, all of this is simply bullshit musings -we none of us know what will happen in 2024, let alone 2028. Right now we need to focus on 2024, and that's getting Biden reelected. There is no acceptable Republican alternative, and no Democrat in a position to topple the President from the nomination. People need to get their heads out of their asses and start working to promote Biden instead of questioning his age and health. That only strengthens the Repugs and keeps Dem voters at home. I'll relegate my Gavin-Pete fantasies to the bedroom and suggest we all send a check to the Biden-Harris campaign once our right hand is free...

by Anonymousreply 87December 2, 2023 3:58 PM

If two men who won’t be the nominee have a presidential debate, does it make a difference?

by Anonymousreply 88December 2, 2023 4:01 PM

^^^ Do you mean, 'what is the sound of one hand fapping?'

by Anonymousreply 89December 2, 2023 4:03 PM

I just bought Gavin's book "Citizenville"

by Anonymousreply 90December 2, 2023 8:44 PM

[quote] Newsome kept flashing a nervous grin.

There was not one thing nervous about Newsom, whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 91December 2, 2023 9:11 PM

No one wants their town looking like California where people live, shit, and shoot up on the street with the endorsement of the government. Next.

by Anonymousreply 92December 2, 2023 9:29 PM

Blah blah blah. Homelessness is just as bad in DeSatan's Florida.

by Anonymousreply 93December 2, 2023 9:39 PM

All those Ivy Degrees yet DeSantis is bested in slap dash quick work by a sharp-minded dyslexic left-handed baseball jock who charmed his way through a third rate college.

by Anonymousreply 94December 2, 2023 10:20 PM

R92, I think you’re talking about Ohio. Or Kentucky. Or West Virginia. Take your pick.

by Anonymousreply 95December 2, 2023 10:32 PM

Newsom is a douche, but he sure is hot.

by Anonymousreply 96December 2, 2023 10:46 PM

R94 works for Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 97December 2, 2023 11:10 PM

R97 you don't seem too bright. It's a putdown of DeDantis, ineffectively Ivy League wonderboy douche nozzle, by a genuinely savvy everyman.

by Anonymousreply 98December 3, 2023 12:44 AM

Fox News viewers truly don’t like the truth. Ron DeSantis looked like he was going to crap the whole time. How, by any measure, did Newsom lose the debate. Newsome will sweep in 2028.

by Anonymousreply 99December 3, 2023 1:20 AM

I predicted this years ago. I was openly posting about wanting Newsom to be our president in future. He has my vote!

by Anonymousreply 100December 3, 2023 1:28 AM

I read that DeSantis kept running over to consult with his his wife during breaks. Not a man, that one.

by Anonymousreply 101December 3, 2023 1:33 AM

It was predicted before the debate that no matter what, both sides would claim that their guy absolutely demolished the other guy. That has certainly come to pass. People see and believe whatever they want to see.

by Anonymousreply 102December 3, 2023 1:58 AM

If I was Newsom, every response would begin “I’ll respond to the substance of the question, but let me start with a counterpoint: Florida is an absolute shithole”.

by Anonymousreply 103December 3, 2023 2:02 AM

I think a Newsom Whitmer card could win in 2028. Both are whip smart, look the part and check the boxes together. Newsom just needs to dial down the liberal one notch.

by Anonymousreply 104December 3, 2023 4:38 AM

[quote][R92], I think you’re talking about Ohio. Or Kentucky. Or West Virginia. Take your pick.

No, the "shitting on the streets" refers to liberal large cities like SF and NYC.

by Anonymousreply 105December 3, 2023 3:47 PM

I watched Newsome go from awkward to confident in that debate. He learns fast. He's practicing for the future.

by Anonymousreply 106December 3, 2023 4:13 PM

No R102, the difference is that nobody on the right watched the debate so their claim that DeSantis "won" is hollow.

by Anonymousreply 107December 3, 2023 4:19 PM

R106 is delusional.

by Anonymousreply 108December 3, 2023 9:01 PM

"Must be a black woman" isn't something that plays well nationally. Do folks not see that?

by Anonymousreply 109December 3, 2023 11:41 PM

Newsom Whitmer would be a blowout. It wouldn’t even be close. Who could the idiot GOP even put up against them? Dump jr (if he’s not dead or in jail) and Gavin’s ex the blowup doll? Kim seeing Gavin on the debate stage would make her explode with sadness and jealousy.

Let’s all manifest this.

by Anonymousreply 110December 4, 2023 2:04 AM

Newsom is going to be president. (I said this before.) Just because he looks the part. Like Kennedy, Clinton and Biden before him. De Santis smikes like Hide The Pain Harold.

by Anonymousreply 111December 4, 2023 2:10 AM

[quote][R106] is delusional.

Nope, just correct. You don't see complaints about people shitting on the streets in Omaha, just SF.

by Anonymousreply 112December 4, 2023 2:36 AM

Homelessness in Omaha has risen 200% in the past five years, R112.

People are shitting in the streets. And living in their cars and in tent camps.

Plenty of articles about it, not just in Omaha but a lot of other cities, too.

by Anonymousreply 113December 4, 2023 2:47 AM

All thanks to crooks and frauds like Chuck Hagel and Mike McCarthy, who have turned Nebraska into a cesspool

by Anonymousreply 114December 4, 2023 7:12 AM

With blatant vote fraud.

by Anonymousreply 115December 4, 2023 7:13 AM

r109, before you leap to that conclusion, check out the voting demographics for the past several presidential election. The most reliable voting bloc for the Democrats is black voters. ( Gay people are up there too, but they are a smaller demographic) Only 45% of white people vote Democrat. In the past, black voters voted Democrat because they knew that Republicans were actively working against black voting rights, but I think now they are looking for things that will benefit them positively from their elected officials, and I think they want to see someone that looks like them on the ticket once in a while too. A Democratic candidate NEEDS to appeal to the black voter to win in a Presidential election.

by Anonymousreply 116December 4, 2023 8:35 AM

Why Biden gets shit about his age, but Sanders and Trump don't. It's all about the perception of lack of vigor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117December 5, 2023 8:32 PM

What bullshit. Nobody appears to lack more vigor than Trump. Who can't walk down a slight incline unassisted. Or even Bernie, who lost so spectacularly to that punching bag.

Meanwhile, Biden is going bike riding every weekend.

by Anonymousreply 118December 5, 2023 9:08 PM

Excuse me, Biden has had a couple of brain surgeries!

by Anonymousreply 119December 5, 2023 11:13 PM

Trump goes off uncontrolled when he is challenged. That's what the media considers vigor.

by Anonymousreply 120December 5, 2023 11:23 PM

[quote]Excuse me, Biden has had a couple of brain surgeries!

I don't buy refurbished goods.

by Anonymousreply 121December 5, 2023 11:27 PM

Trump should have had a lobotomy.

by Anonymousreply 122December 6, 2023 7:43 AM

R122, are you sure he already hasn’t? He sure acts like he had.

by Anonymousreply 123December 6, 2023 12:34 PM

Trump is afraid of dogs and cats. How "vigorous' is that?

If anything, this fear of Trump's only reinforces that he's a gutless, spineless coward hiding behind his gansta wannabe/tough guy facade, which his equally assholish fans eat up.

by Anonymousreply 124December 6, 2023 1:16 PM

He's too emotional to have had a lobotomy.

by Anonymousreply 125December 6, 2023 1:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!