Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sen. Dick Durbin Blocks Sen. Marsha Blackburn's Request to Subpoena Epstein's Flight Logs

An admission on Durbin's part that he's on them? Is he admitting to being a pederast? Can't wait to hear from all the Democrats on DL why this is a good move on Durbin's part.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35December 8, 2023 11:30 AM

bump.

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2023 6:44 PM

[quote]GOP Melts Down As Dick Durbin Uses Its Tactics For Advancing Biden Judges

[quote] Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee had full-blown meltdowns on Thursday after Chairman Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) held votes on two of President Joe Biden’s judicial nominees without allowing debate on them, saying he was simply following the “new precedent” established by Republicans when they did the same thing to Democrats, twice… Durbin went straight to their votes, saying senators already had two chances to debate their nominations. And GOP reactions went from confusion to anger to the kinds of high-octane tantrums familiar to anyone with children under the age of 5….

[quote] “In doing so, Republicans established a new precedent that I followed on one occasion last Congress and will follow again today,” said the Illinois Democrat. “I’ve said time and again there cannot be one set of rules for Republicans and a different set for Democrats.”

[quote] Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.) suggested it was petty for Durbin to break rules just because previous chairmen did it, too. “So Mr. Chairman, you’re saying because you think Sen. Grassley violated the rule, you’re going to violate the rule?” he asked. “It’s called precedent, senator,” replied Durbin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2023 6:51 PM

I'm glad to see Durbin asserting himself. If the Republicans don't like it, they have no one to blame but themselves.

Oh, and Marsha Blackburn doesn't do anything in good faith and is just trying to stir up trouble. I'd block her too.

by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2023 7:57 PM

Senator Marsha Blackburn is a straight up Tennessee Republican cunt. That is all anyone needs to know about her.

by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2023 8:00 PM

Good. It’s about fucking time he grew a backbone with these cretins and stopped pretending they ever follow any rules or norms.

by Anonymousreply 5December 1, 2023 8:34 PM

Rethuglicans advocate “rules for thee, but not for me.” They want to abuse those rules when they have the gavel, but then scream like the petulant children that they are when the Dems turn the tables on them and apply the precedent that the Repukes set. 🤷‍♂️

Durbin handled it very well. He just kept pushing forward ignoring the children while they cried and bawled. 😂😂😂 Payback’s a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 6December 1, 2023 10:17 PM

R1 - R6 are OK with Durbin hiding the pederast flight logs because Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 7December 1, 2023 10:57 PM

R7, flight logs don't prove a damn thing. Flying on a plane with a guy who turned out to be a predator does not make someone a predator

by Anonymousreply 8December 1, 2023 11:02 PM

The flight logs were already released anyway

by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2023 11:03 PM

[quote][R1] - [R6] are OK with Durbin hiding the pederast flight logs because Democrat.

Benghazi. Her emails!!!!!

Let's have yet another expensive and pointless investigation into her emails. EMAILS!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2023 11:08 PM

The only reason that asshole Blackburn wants to do this is because the Clintons-you remember him, the guy that left office 23 years ago-was on those flights.

So was Trump. And the GOP’s good friend Musk also hung out with Epstein and Maxwell.

The QAnon assholes would love to connect the Bidens to him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 1, 2023 11:13 PM

Hacktivist group Anonymous posted the logs last year. Super old news.

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2023 12:44 AM

There you go, OP. The DL democrats answered quite succinctly and clearly.

Any other stupid fucking questions you want shot down?

by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2023 1:11 AM

Maybe the OP can go @ Trump over on Truth Spectacle and ask him to give her details about his best friend, Jeffrey Epstein. He should be able to really flesh out what the island was like since he and Jeff were so close, as photos document. Maybe OP can ask why, when Trump was "draining the swamp", he never got all of the "pedo elites" jailed and he wished ol' Jizzlane "...well"?

I hope OP gets back to us, after she does some Nancy Drew type work!

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2023 1:20 AM

The question I can’t answer is how Epstein’s flight logs are germane to the work of the Senate Judiciary Committee currently.

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2023 2:56 AM

Marsha Blackburn - you cannot trust anything she says or anything she does. Proven track record.

OP is a shit-stirring GOP idiot.

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2023 3:04 AM

So the cur OP leaves this idiotic shit on our nice lawn!

Troll.

by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2023 3:09 AM

I'm sure she cross-posted on her Facebook for her mama bear friends, R17!

by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2023 3:12 AM

Epstein's long dead and Jizz is in jail for the foreseeable.

I don't see the point in making drama over flight logs that were already published quite some time ago.

by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2023 3:20 AM

Who is...?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 2, 2023 3:43 AM

Maybe OP can tweet @ RFK and ask him about Epstein! Two times on his private plane sounds chummy to me.

"Watters: You weren't on Jeffrey Epstein's jet were you?

RFK JR: I was on Jeffrey Epstein's jet two times…"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 6, 2023 3:07 AM

“Precedent”? You don’t say?!! 🍿🍿🍿

by Anonymousreply 22December 6, 2023 3:40 AM

OP is obviously died in the wool GOP: he's really always more interest in what Democrats have to say, since he has nothing of any substance to say or think himself. Just like every other Republican.

by Anonymousreply 23December 6, 2023 3:55 AM

Dyed, not died! its late.

by Anonymousreply 24December 6, 2023 3:55 AM

“I wont those flot lawgs!”

by Anonymousreply 25December 6, 2023 4:09 AM

The harder they fall...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 6, 2023 4:19 AM

R26 A long way from Tucked Away.

by Anonymousreply 27December 6, 2023 4:56 AM

OP, Democrats have bigger fish to fry. Rehashing old flight logs that are already in the public realm and have been for some time aren't news. Epstein's been dead since the Summer of 2019, let it go. Marsha's not the sharpest tool in the shed, hun.

Besides, why would we give MAGAT senate assholes what they want? In what way does that benefit or serve Democrats in a presidential election year? Answer: It doesn't. Fuck Marsha and all the rest of the dumbfuck Rethuglicans. We'll give them nothing and if they don't like it, that's too fucking bad for them.

by Anonymousreply 28December 6, 2023 6:41 AM

Jeffrey Epstein is a CIA asset, why wouldn't the state protect him? I don't think he's dead. I think he got plastic surgery and sent overseas.

by Anonymousreply 29December 6, 2023 6:45 AM

HUNTER BIDEN'S LAPTOP!!!

by Anonymousreply 30December 6, 2023 6:50 AM

Maybe OP should @ Dear Orange Traitor to check where all of his very good friend Jeffrey's evidence disappeared to! Please get back to us after you have done this homework, OP. This should be terribly concerning to you!

"Trump was President and Barr was Attorney General when Epstein was arrested in 2019 and all of his black books and tapes were confiscated. They have "disappeared"."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31December 7, 2023 1:01 PM

Isn't there a right wing place that you can post shit like this OP?

by Anonymousreply 32December 7, 2023 1:16 PM

With so much going on in the country one would think Marsha, Marsha, Marsha would have something better to do than cause a fuss over something the country has moved on from.

by Anonymousreply 33December 7, 2023 1:19 PM

A #TBT for our dear OP! Have you our @ ex president yet? Mr. Barr?

"Donald Trump to New York Magazine in 2002 about Jeffry Epstein:

"He's a lot of fun to be with...It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.""

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 8, 2023 11:29 AM

Lots of pictures in that feed of those two BESTIES together, OP!

by Anonymousreply 35December 8, 2023 11:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!