Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dave Chappelle with Lauren Boebert

Maybe he’s just there for a hand job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 3, 2023 6:57 PM

Oh no, Dave — you did it again. Be careful who you take selfies with!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 3, 2023 5:37 PM

Repukians would have you believe gender dysphoria is the #1 issue facing U.S. Americans today.

by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2023 5:41 PM

R2 I would agree but the thing is I hear about the left talk about these things more than right. It’s only the fringe right politicians who obsessed over it but in everyday life is the political liberals. It’s just weird to me that language has become so personal.

by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2023 5:44 PM

He is now claiming that Boebert “tricked” him into taking a photo with her. Like Louis Farrakhan did? Sure, Dave.

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2023 6:02 PM

[quote]but the thing is I hear about the left talk about these things more than right.

LOL, bullshit, r3. Troll harder.

by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2023 6:05 PM

r3 is...Darlene.

by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2023 6:06 PM

[italic]You[/italic] may hear those on the left talking about it more frequently, but that's more a reflection on who you hang out with than of the left in general. In contrast, you can't pick up a conservative rag, turn on Fox, or get more than one conservative in a room without them bitching about pronouns, gender, or bathrooms. And oddly, they aren't passing laws in blue states that require the gym coach to inspect your genitalia or require mix-gendered bathrooms. As with most topics in the modern era, it's basic human decency vs. fear, greed and chaos.

by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2023 6:14 PM

The fascist right doesn’t care about trans people one way or the other. All they care about is maintaining power by controlling ALL people by taking away our bodily and spiritual autonomy. Protecting women from “predatory” trans people is just an excuse to conduct gender policing, in the same way that “protecting unborn babies” is an excuse to control women’s bodies.

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2023 6:26 PM

R7 Because it’s fucking stupid. Fuck these conservative cunts but it’s fucking ridiculous. If you present male people are going to presume you are man and the same for female. They are only 2 genders. Fuck that. Sex is a real thing, gender is not it’s a social construct. One that is related to the construct from sex. And yes if you “change” your sex then you are a transgender but you’re still either female or male. And yes I’m acknowledging the trans changed gender. I’m respecting them. Anything other than that is entertaining neurosis and psychopathy. Just like race isn’t a real thing but a social construct that we must acknowledge because of the legacy of slavery, imperialism, and existing discrimination. I’m so sick of this bullshit. It really is simply. We can have a dynamic and complex society but we cannot allow narcissistic freaks to take over. That’s why great nations like Ancient Rome fell. And also if men and women are truly equal then are only two genders because it’s all related to the social construct based on biology. That is the end goal of feminism. Perhaps one day once the singularity occurs we can all be one, both man and woman, and so powerful and advanced we create our own universes which likely our current universe was created from a previous singularity.

by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2023 6:27 PM

He doesn't look thrilled that he was asked for the photo. He may have not realized who she was, thought it was a couple fans, and figured- easier to do it and move on.

by Anonymousreply 10December 3, 2023 6:30 PM

I guess what I’m saying is that calling yourself something other than male or female is akin to calling yourself an ape. Or perhaps you are an alien. That’s cool and edgy. But official government agencies, bureaucracies, organizations don’t recognize apes or those who think they are Marvin the Martian as legal persons. That’s something you can entertain in your personal life or in dungeons and dragons, not a fucking official socioeconomic facet of life.

by Anonymousreply 11December 3, 2023 6:31 PM

R10 Good possibility. Also if I did take a picture with this ho, I would own it. Yeah I took a picture with this fringe conservative bitch so what. I am human. She is a human. I’m an A list star, and she wanted my pic.hell mafuckers visited the orange one in the White House. A true star will entertain any fan as long as they aren’t like Hitler or just completely racist, sexist, etc.

by Anonymousreply 12December 3, 2023 6:51 PM

Darlene is my Lizzie!

by Anonymousreply 13December 3, 2023 6:55 PM

DAVE are you seriously hanging w/idiots just b/c they share your transphobic beliefs? And Boebert of all people?!? Give us a break motherfucker.

R3 I am highly doubtful you watch anything or consume any media other than FOX/ONN/Newsmax so explain to me how you came to your opinion about the left talking more about trans issues more that repubelicans. And no lying.

And finally whether it's 0.018% or 1.7% of 100 live births, it is nearing the height of ignorance to say there are only two possibilities: male or female. Leave these kids alone for Christ's sake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 3, 2023 6:55 PM

[quote]I guess what I’m saying is that calling yourself something other than male or female is akin to calling yourself an ape.

We ARE apes, R11. A sub-group of the Great Apes, specifically. Calling yourself something other than male or female is more akin to calling yourself one of God’s children with an immortal soul that persists in an afterlife. Pure fantasy, but it gets some people through the day.

by Anonymousreply 15December 3, 2023 6:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!