Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Paris Hilton: I was abused as a teenager. No child should suffer like I did

At 16 years old, in the middle of the night, two men forcibly entered my bedroom and asked if I “wanted to go the easy way or the hard way.” I thought in that split second that I was taking my last breaths. I thought I was going to die.

I screamed for help, but as they dragged me away, I saw my mother and father standing by the front door, sobbing: They had arranged the whole ordeal under the promise that ‘tough love’ would set me on a better path.

At that age, I was a so-called ‘troubled teen’ and marketed as a problem to fix. I was taken against my will by transporters, bundled onto a plane in handcuffs, and flown to institutions in California, Idaho, Montana, and Utah.

That was just the beginning of the nightmare. None of us knew of the horrors which would take place over the following two years as I was physically, emotionally and sexually abused - far from anyone I knew and loved.

I was struck across the face by staff, forced to take medication without diagnosis, deprived of sleep, spied on in the shower, put in solitary confinement and shouted at constantly.

At Provo Canyon School in Utah, I was taken into a room numerous times in the middle of the night, made to lay down on a table, and told to remain silent as members of staff violated me under the guise of performing a medical examination.

I was unable to report what I was experiencing, and for over two decades, I bottled up my emotions. But now, I am turning that pain into purpose.

It is my goal that by the time Phoenix and London are teenagers, no child is abused in the name of ‘treatment’ worldwide and there are more community-based options to support and serve families. Research shows that is the most effective option.

But it will not be easy.

In the US, as many as 200,000 of the nation’s most vulnerable youth are sent to youth residential programs each year by state child welfare and juvenile justice systems, mental health providers, refugee resettlement agencies, school districts and parents.

These facilities include boot camps, wilderness programs, therapeutic boarding schools, residential treatment facilities and group homes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 6, 2023 2:25 PM

Too bad none of that worked. You’re still a sociopathic skank. Cry me a river, you’re no victim.

by Anonymousreply 1November 30, 2023 9:12 PM

Richard and Kathy Hilton are dreadful, trashy cunts.

by Anonymousreply 2November 30, 2023 9:15 PM

She trots out her victim hood every time the old clips of her saying the n word makes the rounds

by Anonymousreply 3November 30, 2023 9:17 PM

R3 I was going to say, the whole documentary about her supposed abuse and experience in that treatment center or whatever seemed like a preemptive strike or an attempt to rehabilitate (and relaunch) her image. Who knows if any of it is true.

by Anonymousreply 4November 30, 2023 9:22 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 30, 2023 9:36 PM

That's hot.

by Anonymousreply 6November 30, 2023 9:38 PM

[quote]At 16 years old, in the middle of the night, two men forcibly entered my bedroom and asked if I “wanted to go the easy way or the hard way.” I thought in that split second,

"Gee, Dad and Gramps are an hour early for our session."

by Anonymousreply 7November 30, 2023 9:42 PM

I don't believe anything this vapid cunt says.

by Anonymousreply 8December 1, 2023 1:51 AM

So glad most of the replies here are of people seeing through her bullshit. Nasty racist and homophobic piece of shit is what she is.

by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2023 11:41 AM

Something creepy about everyone in the story. Also I don't think a 10 year old girl conceived this letter, it sounds dictated to her or coached. :

:

The handwritten note read: 'Dear dad, how are you?'

'I would just like to say a few things and I would really like if we could actually have a relationship and I would like to give you a second chance even though you have hurt me so much,' she wrote.

'I would also like to meet the rest of my family. I still have hurt and anger to work through, but I'm trying to set it aside. Because if you choose to respond to me I will be so happy. If you don't, my heart will still be broken, but I know you will really be missing out because I'm awesome.'

She signed the letter: 'I love you, Evie.' Reum, however, never replied.

Takeaway: I'm shocked this man is straight.

by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2023 12:14 PM

She’s stealing my bit.

by Anonymousreply 11December 1, 2023 12:16 PM

Does she mention how bad she was to get sent to a place like that? It had to be very bad—and that’s on her parents/up ringing. I have never known anyone who sent their kids to a place like this and I have known and worked with hundreds of teens. The worst thing I have heard of is parents sending teens to live with relatives. Usually that worked out great for everyone and all were happy.

by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2023 12:26 PM

Did they send her sister, too? Or was her sister the good one and Paris the shitty kid?

by Anonymousreply 13December 1, 2023 12:28 PM

CUNT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2023 1:24 PM

I remember in the Perez Hilton days there were tapes of her saying the Nword and Fword like crazy. She’s a racist homophobic cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 1, 2023 1:26 PM

I can’t believe people still buy that baby voice bullshit

by Anonymousreply 16December 1, 2023 1:27 PM

Oh my Lord! Poor Paris fell into the hands of a small, foreign faction.

by Anonymousreply 17December 1, 2023 1:32 PM

Can you tell us more about these “transporters?”

I don’t suppose you remember a phone number?

by Anonymousreply 18December 1, 2023 1:35 PM

The fact that she now has 2 kids born via surrogacy without uttering a word to anyone, even her own mother, until they arrived speaks volumes about how fucked up that family is.

Although clearly she got over her homophobia seeing as she married a man who's gayer than everyone on DL combined.

by Anonymousreply 19December 1, 2023 2:14 PM

Dafuck is this dumb beyotch talking about?? Whatever she’s saying, 80% of it is lies.

by Anonymousreply 20December 1, 2023 2:20 PM

Yeah, she should be blaming her parents and herself. Brother Conrad ended up in prison. Barron, in a Mercedes, struck some poor guy at a gas station, was ordered to pay $4.9 million for disabling the guy.

Paris was very probably giving her parents a lot of trouble.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 1, 2023 2:32 PM

Barron, ordered to pay up for disabling a man at a gas station. Barron was drunk, .14 blood alcohol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 1, 2023 2:34 PM

Well, Paris would be ok with marrying a deadbeat dad. I'm sure once those kids are old enough to talk, they'll be on the phone to CPS.

by Anonymousreply 23December 1, 2023 2:41 PM

Husband is wealthy, so that's what mattered. He seems gay and has now impregnated two different women.

by Anonymousreply 24December 1, 2023 2:43 PM

R22 what's the story on Barron's wife? EXTREMELY plain, horse-faced, Auschwitz-thin, generic blonde. He has his first choice of women, how did he end up with her?

by Anonymousreply 25December 1, 2023 2:53 PM

R11 Lorna, I condole you. She's stealing my bit, too.

by Anonymousreply 26December 1, 2023 2:55 PM

[quote]The fact that she now has 2 kids born via surrogacy without uttering a word to anyone, even her own mother, until they arrived speaks volumes about how fucked up that family is.

She's already trying to purchase another baby (another girl)

by Anonymousreply 27December 1, 2023 2:56 PM

R25, wife Tessa Gräfin von Walderdorff looks like his sisters, frankly.

Kathy Hilton must have had a hand in marrying off Barron and Nikki to these rich foreigners (Europeans, of course).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 1, 2023 3:10 PM

Known “heterosexual” Barron was always cavorting with purse-mouth male socialite PC Peterson back in the day, lots of gossip items about those two “engaging” in clubs and shadowy corners of hotel lobbies in NY.

In aught 2000s, BH was also alleged to have an extremely arousing video tape floating around the male model world of him giving Dawson a run for his money. Guess he wanted to one up sissy.

Now he’s playing lavender house with some made over bull dagger.

by Anonymousreply 29December 1, 2023 3:20 PM

I self-abused a lot as a teenager. I suffered too.

by Anonymousreply 30December 1, 2023 3:22 PM

OP, why is the Lesbiana dyke cunt closet case Paris abuse story being recycled again?

No one cares what the closeted daughter of sappho says, no one believes her!!

Fake Phony Plastic Dyke bitch.

by Anonymousreply 31December 1, 2023 3:31 PM

R31 because the hypocritical woke cunt Yasss Kweens won’t stop worshipping her.

by Anonymousreply 32December 1, 2023 3:33 PM

I liked her role in House of Wax when she got a spear through the head!

by Anonymousreply 33December 1, 2023 4:46 PM

PTSD is why I had to buy my babies!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 6, 2023 5:59 AM

r28 Milou and Caspian... where is the trashy rich people names thread?

by Anonymousreply 35December 6, 2023 6:23 AM

This is the textbook refutation of slogans like “Believe ALL women!”

Anyone who believes this woman is a gullible schmuck.

by Anonymousreply 36December 6, 2023 6:38 AM

She's gross and shouldn't be allowed around babies because she's too fucking dumb to know how to hold them.

by Anonymousreply 37December 6, 2023 6:41 AM

Still a vile cunt

by Anonymousreply 38December 6, 2023 7:01 AM

I didn’t read her excuse for surrogacy but I’m guessing she didn’t say it was because she has herpes (the real reason)

by Anonymousreply 39December 6, 2023 12:05 PM

[quote] OP, why is the Lesbiana dyke cunt closet case Paris abuse story being recycled again?

R31, because she has a new reality show. Paris In Love. It's on the E network

by Anonymousreply 40December 6, 2023 2:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!