Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Heartstopper

Currently filming S3

by Anonymousreply 599December 3, 2023 8:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 30, 2023 6:20 PM

It's Billy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 30, 2023 6:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 30, 2023 6:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 30, 2023 6:21 PM

Does anyone have the vid from this R4 where he talks about the air kissing?

by Anonymousreply 5November 30, 2023 6:28 PM

Next time let the person making the thread post the pics. You cunts

by Anonymousreply 6November 30, 2023 6:33 PM

Hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 30, 2023 6:34 PM

they need to fuck

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 30, 2023 6:35 PM

Tobie looks so comforting. Tbh I get why Joe and Kit are always cuddling him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 30, 2023 6:56 PM

R9 Yasmin is in the back hugging Bash. She's a lovely person. I bet it never occurred to anyone that Bash might have also felt sad or anxious that day. Everyone copes differently. Anyway, I'm glad they are no longer in each other's lives. Joe can thrive with his toxic fandom and Bash can breathe, away from it.

by Anonymousreply 10November 30, 2023 7:10 PM

R5 We never got more than this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 30, 2023 7:14 PM

R9 truly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 30, 2023 7:19 PM

R12 as a fan and the desire to pick Joe up and carry him around is strong. In person it must be overwhelming

by Anonymousreply 13November 30, 2023 7:24 PM

Honestly, I feel like I may get emotional at them - especially the main guys - getting emotional and hugging when g goodbye, if we get a video of that.

by Anonymousreply 14November 30, 2023 7:32 PM

R14 Same. That’s why even though I don’t really care for the show, I would love for them to have an official final season where they know it’s over.

by Anonymousreply 15November 30, 2023 7:35 PM

R13 there’s a reason literally every man on or near that set has done it. Will, Kit, tobie, bash, Connor jessup, even cormacs stunt double. Bradley next. Manifesting for you Brad!

by Anonymousreply 16November 30, 2023 7:58 PM

I really hope Joe took Netflix to the cleaners for S4 because the way they give him nothing but cunty edits is sort of insane. Their wrapped post could have easily just been HS or Nick and Charlie.

by Anonymousreply 17November 30, 2023 8:33 PM

I’m not one the whiners in the comments. There is no point there as Netflix is never going to change. They’ve repeatedly made themselves clear.

by Anonymousreply 18November 30, 2023 8:38 PM

I, ofc, can’t see this because TikTok’s way of arranging comments is truly deranged but I love this gay. He really has every gay icon covered. If he ever comments on a Kylie post I’ll lose it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 30, 2023 9:04 PM

R17 they really sell the bisexual bf fantasy

by Anonymousreply 20November 30, 2023 9:25 PM

R18 You are not convincing anyone. Embarrassing behavior from you

by Anonymousreply 21November 30, 2023 9:28 PM

R16 Feel Ben Barnes wanted to as well

Praying for Bradley's moment rn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 30, 2023 9:29 PM

R19 Kylie having commented on a Kit post is still crazy to me.

by Anonymousreply 23November 30, 2023 9:31 PM

R22 actually kind of checks out because the Shadow and Bone cast all kind of coddled Jack Wolfe on set similarly.

And I am not saying Joe is an incredible dancer here, but between this and pride I think he could shake his ass and grind back pretty well at a club which is more than enough for such a hot little twink. Besides Kit can dance, he can just stand behind joe and move his hips with him. Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 24November 30, 2023 9:32 PM

Sorry y'all I have to paste this comment because it is so truly funny: "R9 Yasmin is in the back hugging Bash. She's a lovely person. I bet it never occurred to anyone that Bash might have also felt sad or anxious that day. Everyone copes differently. Anyway, I'm glad they are no longer in each other's lives. Joe can thrive with his toxic fandom and Bash can breathe, away from it."

by Anonymousreply 25November 30, 2023 9:33 PM

R22 Why is he so fucking cute?!

by Anonymousreply 26November 30, 2023 9:34 PM

They shot in Charlie's room today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 30, 2023 9:36 PM

R25 I know it was a shitty day for Joe, but I fucking laugh every time I think about Bash attention whoring but everyone rallying around Joe and Bash getting sent to the park with the unemployed and not allowed on stage. Truly a fitting end to his time on HS.

R27 No fun times I'm assuming since aren't those mostly at Nick's. Have to go read to figure out what they could be filming

by Anonymousreply 28November 30, 2023 9:38 PM

r27 I was actually going to guess that since joe hasn't liked much I've seen all day.

the full joe with freddy and ben is even cuter - the last few seconds here. Fondly remembering the old bash stan who called joe ugly all the time and said he was a whore for looking like he thought ben was hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 30, 2023 9:38 PM

R20 tbh I shouldn’t have said that the post should change. Because Kit is lovely, Nick as played by him is great character/perfect boyfriend, and he gets crazy engagement for Netflix. I even understand why he’s posted more (as shitty as I think that is). It’s that their posts about Charlie are always so shit and basically deride the character and the actor. If they continued with the less posts but they were fun like the Nick ones it’d be shit for Joe fans but at least it would be less shit for him

by Anonymousreply 30November 30, 2023 9:40 PM

r30 yeah tbh with nick it's clear from the comments that whatever they're appealing to works, so i guess from the perspective of engagement it works. It's just wild to me that they clearly see from his comments, even though they're jokey, that joe is going "WTF" at what they're doing and don't switch it up. I'm under no impression that they'll ever show joe/charlie as desirable or the ideal boyfriend but you'd think at least "characters that are pure sunshine" "black cat energy" or something. Also, kit/nick solo gets more engagement than joe/charlie solo but them together pretty consistently gets more engagement, so

The one post I thought was insane of them was the stories voting on "which character would you date" "which character has the best style" -- how did it not occur to them that was a bad look

by Anonymousreply 31November 30, 2023 9:44 PM

R23 I hate this expression, but this truly is my Roman Empire

by Anonymousreply 32November 30, 2023 9:44 PM

r32 i understand. I am not a kylie gay, but i have my equivalents. As a theatre gay every comment patti makes about joe kills and resurrects me, especially "It was a set filled with respect, support, love, and trust. We as women, and Joe, bonded."

by Anonymousreply 33November 30, 2023 9:46 PM

R33 can I have two Roman Empires? Because I also literally think about this non-stop too

by Anonymousreply 34November 30, 2023 9:48 PM

r34 i'll allow it. this tweet pretty much summarizes why it's so hilarious to me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35November 30, 2023 9:52 PM

R35 I saw a lot of random gays tweet about it 🤣

by Anonymousreply 36November 30, 2023 9:53 PM

Jesus. Dreaded emoji because of sausage fingers

by Anonymousreply 37November 30, 2023 9:54 PM

R32 Kit’s been part of both of my gay Roman Empire moments: the Kylie comment and the picture with the Nadine cutout.

by Anonymousreply 38November 30, 2023 9:55 PM

R25 Yaz hugged him at Pride and then promptly forgot about him. I’d be shocked if they’ve talked or seen each other at all since then.

by Anonymousreply 39November 30, 2023 9:58 PM

R39 In the video where she hugs him it looks like she’d rather do anything else. It’s not just him, she seems to have that attitude with most people.

by Anonymousreply 40November 30, 2023 10:04 PM

Imagine making these dumb fucking edits and tagging him in them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 30, 2023 10:06 PM

R23 R32 wow!!!! Does anyone have a screen grab please ? Of Kylies comment to Kit

by Anonymousreply 42November 30, 2023 10:15 PM

R42 It’s on this video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 30, 2023 10:17 PM

this was the comment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 30, 2023 10:20 PM

R38 the Nadine cut out was amazing. It makes me a bit shitty that I got read for filth for posting that at the top of threads. Hot photos very important. That photo, necessary

by Anonymousreply 45November 30, 2023 10:27 PM

R39 They were both at the Forces for Change thing and as far as anyone knows, they didn't interact there. Bash would've probably tried to force Dollar Tree Charlie on her if they had.

by Anonymousreply 46November 30, 2023 10:28 PM

Joe reposted an olivia tiktok, but interestingly also a joke one about having ADHD. wonder if he has ADHD or just thought it was funny

by Anonymousreply 47November 30, 2023 10:28 PM

Never forget.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48November 30, 2023 10:31 PM

R47 tbh I didn’t mention it because I keep shitting on the woman who diagnoses Kit in the reddit group but you don’t post that stuff because it’s funny. You post it because it resonates. It’s funny but some of it is very real.

by Anonymousreply 49November 30, 2023 10:32 PM

Im such a drama queen. You do post it because it’s funny because it’s resonates with you. That stuff was all extremely specific

by Anonymousreply 50November 30, 2023 10:33 PM

R49 nah I also have ADHD so I get it, which is why I was curious. I'm more hedging bets because I think saying "i'm so add" or "i'm so ocd" isn't super uncommon so i don't want to insist he absolutely has it a la the aforementioned reddit woman.

by Anonymousreply 51November 30, 2023 10:35 PM

R51 Yeah, I feel the same. Maybe we'll find out for sure randomly down the line the way we did with Kit's dyslexia.

by Anonymousreply 52November 30, 2023 10:36 PM

R49 also ngl i get what you're saying about not posting it but to me personally there's a difference between mentioning something joe or kit actually say/do/post and just guesses based on their behavior. Like I wouldn't look at them and say "ah they do X physical thing so they must have bad anxiety or dyspraxia", but when kit mentions being very dyslexic or joe reposts videos about ADHD i think it's fair to mention

by Anonymousreply 53November 30, 2023 10:37 PM

What was the video he reposted?

by Anonymousreply 54November 30, 2023 10:39 PM

R54

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55November 30, 2023 10:44 PM

R28 Yasmin was hugging Bash and dancing with him, Kit and Will were laughing and dancing with Bash but that is the conclusion you have from that day. Truly amazed by the delusions. Always a good laugh reading this thread.

by Anonymousreply 56November 30, 2023 10:44 PM

R53 thank you for that really. I felt off about it but I really reckon it’s something you post because it resonates. There was even stuff in it about people saying everyone has it. I don’t know if he’s been diagnosed or it’s a guess but its probably something that he identified with

by Anonymousreply 57November 30, 2023 10:44 PM

r54 linked. actually, looking at it again i'm gonna walk back what i said that maybe it's an "lol i'm so adhd" thing. It has slides joking about how people say everyone is a little adhd, and is from an adhd focused page.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58November 30, 2023 10:44 PM

R58 yeah. That’s what I noticed too.

by Anonymousreply 59November 30, 2023 10:45 PM

I suspect he’ll talk about it at some stage if he has been diagnosed. Ive had friends over the last 5 years or so that have been diagnosed and it’s life altering (in a positive way)

by Anonymousreply 60November 30, 2023 10:48 PM

R39 R40 Meanwhile Yasmin has liked and commented on more posts from Bash than Joe since Pride. I love the mental gymnastics you fraus do to entertain the delusions. Keep it up, girls.

by Anonymousreply 61November 30, 2023 10:48 PM

R55 Thanks. Yeah, I won't diagnosis him but that doesn't seem like something he'd just find funny unless he had it himself

And fans already mentioned Joe reposted it. You cunts

by Anonymousreply 62November 30, 2023 10:49 PM

r62 hilarious because they all condemn "sexualizing kit" and everything DL stands for but absolutely love getting info from here

by Anonymousreply 63November 30, 2023 10:50 PM

R62 By you cunts, I mean in the comments of the tiktok. I like you cunts

by Anonymousreply 64November 30, 2023 10:50 PM

R62 sure, but as someone said to me, he did post it and it’s from a legitimate account, not someone making fun of it

by Anonymousreply 65November 30, 2023 10:51 PM

r64 oh thought you meant on twitter. oh well. If joe is reposting I doubt he cares if people see it. i'm not going to go on long tweet rants about it or comment on tiktok but i think it's cool he and kit are so unapologetic about who they are; both queerness and potentially neurodivergence

by Anonymousreply 66November 30, 2023 10:51 PM

Landing on, "If he reposted he likely has ADHD, but will hold off on making any definitive/declarative statement about it until he's explicit about it given that it's a medical diagnosis."

by Anonymousreply 67November 30, 2023 10:53 PM

r67 yeah i think thats right and more or less what i'm saying in 66. Cool if so, also have it so can relate (to him and the tiktok) but not overly invested in getting to the bottom of it or hunting for a definitive answer

by Anonymousreply 68November 30, 2023 10:56 PM

R67 this. Endorsed (by me, a stranger on the internet whose opinion you don’t care about)

by Anonymousreply 69November 30, 2023 10:56 PM

R67 Pretty much. I suspect twitter will be talking about it soon since they get 99% of their information from here. Though like R66 said I doubt Joe cares if people talk about it

by Anonymousreply 70November 30, 2023 10:57 PM

R69 I care, I promise.

by Anonymousreply 71November 30, 2023 10:57 PM

r70 i looked and someone already posted it over an hour ago so can't even say they wouldn't have noticed

by Anonymousreply 72November 30, 2023 10:58 PM

R72 Might be projecting, but this feels like a really weird way to post about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73November 30, 2023 10:59 PM

r73 honestly depends on whether they have it or not to me. which is the way i feel about most HS tweets. Like random example but over the summer when kit reposted chetna's trans pride story and said "happy pride beautiful people" i thought the cis ppl rt it to call him god's gift to allies were weird as FUCK, but i thought it was cute that trans fans were so happy about it. similarly if they have ADHD and are happy their fav might too, that's kinda cute; less so if they don't

by Anonymousreply 74November 30, 2023 11:01 PM

R73 fucking weird. None of that tt was the ‘adhd as a superpower’ narrative. It was all about how challenging it is (put in a funny way).

by Anonymousreply 75November 30, 2023 11:01 PM

R28 Probably filmed this scene where Nick sleeps

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76November 30, 2023 11:02 PM

sleeps over at Charlie's house*

by Anonymousreply 77November 30, 2023 11:03 PM

This narrative requires completely ignoring that photo dump he did of S3 stuff fairly recently. Really wish this asshole would drop Joe altogether and stop trying to make it seem like he's something he's not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78November 30, 2023 11:04 PM

R71 thanks babe

by Anonymousreply 79November 30, 2023 11:04 PM

R78 right. I mean, he is one of the few cast members to post S3 “content”. I get pissy about Netflix’s coverage of him but the show and Netflix are two different things

by Anonymousreply 80November 30, 2023 11:07 PM

r78 wouldn't mind her being bitter about how netflix treated joe except she magically only ever cares when it's a way to shit on kit. once again i really do not think she is a "joe fan", she is a kit anti using joe to shit on him. she still likes and defends bash for god's sake

by Anonymousreply 81November 30, 2023 11:08 PM

I'm positive Joe will get a lot of coverage but I think some fans forget this show is about Agatha primarily. Kathryn will be the most talked about.

by Anonymousreply 82November 30, 2023 11:09 PM

Joe gets good coverage by Netflix in terms of how often he pops up, the problem is that whoever runs the account is a bit strange. Kit also got hit by one of their weird edits the other day and I'm pretty sure I saw one of him with cat ears or some weird shit a while back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 30, 2023 11:12 PM

R82 overall yes (and aubrey) but i think there'll be a lot of room for joe. he is undeniably the male lead, there's no man even close to his role size, and he's launching an iconic superhero comic fans LOVE. thinking of when tom holland's spoderman popped up in avengers civil war initially - obviously didn't get the cap, ironman, or bucky level coverage but got a lot for how small his role was. Plus wiccan is the first major gay hero in the MCU. Given joe has a bigger role in agatha than tom did in avengers, can see a surprising amount of press resulting.

by Anonymousreply 84November 30, 2023 11:12 PM

R82 It's about both of them. Billy's going to be a huge part of the show

by Anonymousreply 85November 30, 2023 11:12 PM

r83 yeah it's more what they post. "nick nelson is the handsomest best greatest sweetest most iconic" versus "here's a shitty photoshop of joe even he is weirded out by". but it's whatever, i dont even follow netflix uk

by Anonymousreply 86November 30, 2023 11:13 PM

R76 lol another approach

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 30, 2023 11:16 PM

Well, this is the culture this thread has created with the delusions, entitlement and jealousy. Fans have started repeating the same things on Instagram. I feel sorry for Joe because that is not a good look. This kid is a newcomer and his fans are already demanding more and more as if he has been slaving away with no recognition for decades. It's truly embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 88November 30, 2023 11:16 PM

R87 I'm not sure they can get to all that. Feel there's only gonna be one scene where they do the deed and S4 will be horny time.

by Anonymousreply 89November 30, 2023 11:18 PM

fraulein however you are shitting on joe is going unheard but good try

r89 they seem to be speedrunning charlies recovery so tbd. canonically they've exchanged handjobs and i believe had penetrative sex by the carnival, which we know is s3

by Anonymousreply 90November 30, 2023 11:19 PM

R82 as R81 says this is less about Agatha and more about hating Kit. Honestly think all the “fans” who do actually hate the other won’t know what to do with themselves when the show ends. Who will that bitch who is a cunt about Joe subtweet about when the show js over, who will the above Bitch hate if Agatha coverage doesn’t focus on Joe. Kathryn? Nope. They’ll probably move onto other young queer guys to hate on.

R83 not to start a war but the idea that Joe gets the same kind of coverage as Kit ain’t it. Kit gets some weird edits but the bulk is ‘perfect boyfriend’ stuff. Which is legit - Nick is and Kit’s gorgeous. Joe just only gets stuff that shits on him. Which, they could do ‘look how cute’ Charlie stuff too. But they’re never going to so I’m howling into the void here

by Anonymousreply 91November 30, 2023 11:20 PM

R89 Given that it's part of a montage of them messing around before they reach the point of going all the way, I could easily see Alice fitting it in, especially since she loves herself a parallel and it's basically a hornier version of the S2 kissing montage.

Funny crossover.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 30, 2023 11:21 PM

R92 that’s very exciting to me.

by Anonymousreply 93November 30, 2023 11:23 PM

R91 "in terms of how often he pops up"

by Anonymousreply 94November 30, 2023 11:23 PM

r92 that is an AWFUL louis pic, poor guy

by Anonymousreply 95November 30, 2023 11:23 PM

R78 Honestly, fans need to relax with that. Joe is joking most of the time when he comments on the UK page. The idea that he cannot wait to be done with heartstopper is insane. This was his big break. he wouldn't be where he is without it.

by Anonymousreply 96November 30, 2023 11:24 PM

R92 Bradley is working that 5 minute of screentime and you gotta respect it since he didn't grab onto to a lead actor for two years for it

by Anonymousreply 97November 30, 2023 11:24 PM

R94 gotcha, absolutely fair

by Anonymousreply 98November 30, 2023 11:25 PM

R96 he definitely wouldn’t post about filming it, or post as Charlie Spring if he hated it

by Anonymousreply 99November 30, 2023 11:26 PM

r96 i mean there's a middle ground. lexxie is a cunt who is just using this to be a dick about kit, so putting her aside. i agree joe does actually like the show and is not as eager as some hysterical fans are to leave it, but i think fans can still acknowledge that the fanbase and netflix don't treat him as a full equal and that sucks

by Anonymousreply 100November 30, 2023 11:27 PM

r97 effortless, beautiful shade

by Anonymousreply 101November 30, 2023 11:27 PM

R97 I really do like that about Bradley. He's really supportive and fond of both Joe and Kit, but he's supportive of the whole cast in that way. You can tell it's not him trying to latch on to either of them or peacocking for attention.

by Anonymousreply 102November 30, 2023 11:28 PM

'5 minutes of screentime' the jealousy and bitterness is through the roof. Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 103November 30, 2023 11:32 PM

Princess treatment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104November 30, 2023 11:33 PM

r104 as our princess deserves

by Anonymousreply 105November 30, 2023 11:35 PM

Kit, babe, save that treatment for someone who actually cares and would do the same for you.

by Anonymousreply 106November 30, 2023 11:37 PM

Earlier today the troll was saying Joe and Kit have a loving sibling vibe and now she’s upset because kit is too caring to Joe for…holding an umbrella and Joe would not do the same.

Fyi it is not the princess’s job to hold an umbrella.

by Anonymousreply 107November 30, 2023 11:45 PM

Are you perhaps slow-minded? Siblings fight each other lovingly. Joe and Kit do that. The delusion that Joe is a princess and should be cared for is coming from your frau delusions. Kit doesn't have to treat Joe like a princess when Joe doesn't treat his friends that way. You should pray he finds a hot boyfriend who can do that for him.

by Anonymousreply 108November 30, 2023 11:50 PM

R107 Tbh, it's more funny how she just flat out leaves asshole comments unprovoked about Joe, will occasionally slip back into OG wise elder personality and kisses Kit's ass in some weird attempt to get Kit fans on her side and then every other comment is just repeating that everyone is just jealous.

by Anonymousreply 109December 1, 2023 12:05 AM

R109 I mean I primarily find it sad that she keeps circling back to Joe not having a boyfriend. I know his looks, talent, how loved he is by the cast, and career are untouchable tbf

by Anonymousreply 110December 1, 2023 12:07 AM

R109 Frau number 2, thank you. You are my biggest fan. I appreciate the love xx R110 So loved. It's a shame his fans cannot focus on that. They would rather bully his ex-boyfriend. Why don't you focus on that instead of whining about Netflix, the fans or how 'the world' is treating him unfairly?

by Anonymousreply 111December 1, 2023 12:10 AM

I wonder if that Reddit person is going to start psychoanalyzing joes physical behavior to show he’s neurodivergent or if that’s kit only

by Anonymousreply 112December 1, 2023 12:14 AM

Her constantly getting quoted on here kinda defeats the whole point of hitting ignore or just scrolling past her

by Anonymousreply 113December 1, 2023 12:16 AM

R112 I‘m sure she’ll ignore it, even if it’s brought up.

by Anonymousreply 114December 1, 2023 12:18 AM

Hoping that Brady randomly posting Kit to his Stories means he’s working with him soon (Fashion Awards).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115December 1, 2023 12:19 AM

R112 Doesn't seem too interested in Joe so doubtful

R113 I made the thread, I can laugh at her crying

by Anonymousreply 116December 1, 2023 12:19 AM

R113 That's what happens when someone is obsessed. Since you are all a bunch of fraus pretending to be gay men, I am not surprised.

by Anonymousreply 117December 1, 2023 12:20 AM

R115 good chance I reckon

by Anonymousreply 118December 1, 2023 12:26 AM

R113 you can also scroll past the quoting her if it’s not your thing fwiw. To me, the annoying thing was people actively fighting with her for 40 comments, laughing at dumb shit doesn’t bother me.

by Anonymousreply 119December 1, 2023 12:28 AM

How do you even get invited to this group?

by Anonymousreply 120December 1, 2023 12:29 AM

R112 Her hyperfixation is with Kit, so Joe should be safe.

R107 Not sure about context, don't care enough to unblock nutty elderfrau, but I love that they always have each other's backs in small way and bigger ways. Small ways like the umbrella at R104 and Joe clarifying the driving thing on TikTok, bigger ways like Kit checking up on Joe constantly at Pride, Joe going to bat for Kit in interviews before he came out.

by Anonymousreply 121December 1, 2023 12:30 AM

R121 You mean clarifying the stupid and redundant joke Joe made was old news? Well, that's basic decency.

by Anonymousreply 122December 1, 2023 12:36 AM

The reddit group

by Anonymousreply 123December 1, 2023 12:36 AM

I thought the Bash troll was an old Bash fan that's been here for ages. Now she's an old frau?

by Anonymousreply 124December 1, 2023 12:38 AM

R124 No, originally was apparently a very confused random eldergay who showed up and did not understand a thing and didn't know who Bash was and was only here to uplift gay men and didn't understand why people disliked Bash so kept asking for everyone to explain

by Anonymousreply 125December 1, 2023 12:41 AM

R124 my bad. I thought it was the old timer who started the Bash threads back when Horrible Histories was released but I was wrong. Take the L on that. Others were more clued on to her than me. Words like ‘morals’ and fixation on boyfriend as success don’t scream elder gay

by Anonymousreply 126December 1, 2023 12:42 AM

Crying about Instagram followers is not common here at all btw. Not something gay men on here do.

by Anonymousreply 127December 1, 2023 12:45 AM

So much fan lore it’s kind of fascinating.

Depending on the boys filming/play/tour schedule I can see them popping up to support one another for things in the new year. If Joe is in a play, the other 3 going to NY together to see it; Tobie and kit (and Joe if he’s not stuck in the US) going to see wasia on tour

by Anonymousreply 128December 1, 2023 12:50 AM

R87 Another one. Definitely important enough to not be cut

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129December 1, 2023 12:53 AM

What in the fuck are bash and Charlie eating for dinner. That spaghetti is WHITE

by Anonymousreply 130December 1, 2023 12:53 AM

R128 the ex’s biggest elder gay fan had an infamous reputation on DL way before HS. Not quiet the Paul M guy but definitely hated in that low key way

by Anonymousreply 131December 1, 2023 12:54 AM

Is Joe fucking that 30 y/o Zionist again?

by Anonymousreply 132December 1, 2023 12:55 AM

R131 Wait, what's the tea here?

by Anonymousreply 133December 1, 2023 12:55 AM

R131 Not sure if it was the same one, but I liked that one guy who hated Joe. He was legit funny being so triggered by Joe and Kit and the farmer guy Joe followed and would go on rants calling Joe a whore. Sadly he died or something before he got the breakup he wanted.

by Anonymousreply 134December 1, 2023 12:57 AM

R132 no. How’d I forget to mute that cunt. Sigh. It’s like whack a mole at the moment

by Anonymousreply 135December 1, 2023 12:57 AM

R132 Probably

by Anonymousreply 136December 1, 2023 12:57 AM

R134 That was 🤪, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137December 1, 2023 12:58 AM

R134 nah, the OG liked Joe. That was a girlie

by Anonymousreply 138December 1, 2023 12:58 AM

R137 Yes. RIP 🤪!

by Anonymousreply 139December 1, 2023 12:59 AM

R129 These conversations are kinda sweet. Kit and Joe will kill those scenes.

by Anonymousreply 140December 1, 2023 12:59 AM

R134 he seriously thought bash was the biggest catch and that slutty ugly joe seduced him and used his money. He was so unintentionally weird and funny

by Anonymousreply 141December 1, 2023 1:01 AM

R131 no tea. Just a comparison of two Elder gay known DL types. the Paul guy obsessively posts about everything he does, like here but instead of one thread it’s a new one every time he moves. Paul fans enjoy it but 60% of the R are calling him a cunt. Before the HS threads, early on, the OG ex’s fan got similar rinsing

by Anonymousreply 142December 1, 2023 1:04 AM

R130 Honey, worry about Joe still liking posts from that mediocre tattoo man. Bash and Charlie are enjoying a nice evening at home like husbands.

by Anonymousreply 143December 1, 2023 1:12 AM

Not child bride Bash

by Anonymousreply 144December 1, 2023 1:14 AM

R144 child bride charlie. Bash and his family try to move in every boyfriend he’s ever had in a minute. Free Charlie before he wakes up to Steph measuring his hand for a ring. But “a nice evening in like husbands” is gold

by Anonymousreply 145December 1, 2023 1:15 AM

Poor Charlie. Forced to eat food with no seasoning too.

by Anonymousreply 146December 1, 2023 1:18 AM

Joe fans hate Bash so much that instead of admitting Tal is trash they lie to themselves and pretend Joe is winning by hooking up with mediocre men. I would never blindly support Bash that way

by Anonymousreply 147December 1, 2023 1:20 AM

R146 thank god he has Kit to cook for him (while he bakes) now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148December 1, 2023 1:21 AM

we all want lego gone, trust me

by Anonymousreply 149December 1, 2023 1:23 AM

R149 the person you’re responding to is a Joe hating shit stirring troll.

by Anonymousreply 150December 1, 2023 1:24 AM

R149 He's gone though?

by Anonymousreply 151December 1, 2023 1:24 AM

R148 Those noodles are sending me

by Anonymousreply 152December 1, 2023 1:26 AM

R151 Yeah, Joe is just too nice! That's why he is still liking his selfies. Delusional as always.

by Anonymousreply 153December 1, 2023 1:27 AM

R152 the focaccia is premade from his brothers company which tbf, may be good. So the only contributions bash had to make were noodles and sauce and maybe meatballs. And yet

by Anonymousreply 154December 1, 2023 1:28 AM

R151 Joe liked a single post today. It was one of type he usually likes. He’s not liked anything for weeks before that. They’re just trying to get something from here onto Twitter. It’s bullshit so good luck with that

by Anonymousreply 155December 1, 2023 1:29 AM

Oh to be this naive. Or this delusional.

by Anonymousreply 156December 1, 2023 1:31 AM

R155 Yeah, literally nothing pointing towards them still being a thing anymore. Joe stopped liking his posts and I had to look at Lego's out with other people tonight. I gave up even bothering to look since it's been done for ages. Though the idiots moved on to another guy already anyway.

by Anonymousreply 157December 1, 2023 1:32 AM

🤪 was so funny, the way they raged about Holly styling Joe for Bash's party for half a year was hysterical. A whole clown:

[quote]The excuses they come up with, to justify his unacceptable action, to get his stylist to dress him and then do a promo post, are so fucking ridiculous. You flew home, the last minute, to be there for your boyfriend's 21st birthday party which was really nice of you; wear whatever, what does it matter what you wear? It was a private party. It was your boyfriend's day it wasn't about you, it wasn't a fashion show or a competition.

Plus their hatred of Kit:

[quote]Kit Connor: THE attention seeking *_____ of instagram. I can't with him anymore...🤮 *you fill in the gap.

[quote]Maybe Kit has no idea what's going on, since neither Bash nor Joe are as vocal or as manipulative as he.

[quote]Oh and Kit's pics are bloody awful, dont know why he shared those, his double chin is more prominent than ever.

Apparently Joe wasn't supportive enough of Bash despite being the only one of the two putting himself out there to defend the other:

[quote]Yeah support Kit why don't you because he hasn't gotten enough support as it is, but hang your actual boyfriend out to dry.

[quote]Funny cause some of you want him to do the most in their relationship but will mad at him for stupid reasons like linked arms with olivia or didn’t include joe’s pic in pride post. Bash is expected to be the doting/devoted/dedicated boyfriend meanwhile little joejoe can't even bring himself to do something as simple as like or comment on his posts let alone support him in any way. All the while he has no trouble kissing Kit's ass and looking at him like he hung the fucking moon.

And they were low-key a Joe/Kit truther:

[quote]Maybe now that Kit came out as bi and they'll probably both be working and living in the States soon, they can start dating. Its pretty obvious that they fancy each other. Shippers dreams may still come true.

Also, this is especially hilarious, they thought Bash was gorgeous but Will is ordinary-looking:

[quote]Will is a fairly ordinary-looking guy to me. He's nice and tall is all, I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Anyway, trip down memory lane done.

by Anonymousreply 158December 1, 2023 1:33 AM

I don’t think they’re still hooking up but will be glad once Joe unfollow him.

by Anonymousreply 159December 1, 2023 1:36 AM

R157 I shouldn’t care about this but I’m just way too much of a gossip - Lego has another unsuspecting guy in his grip?

by Anonymousreply 160December 1, 2023 1:36 AM

R160 Nah, looks like he's with his boss

R158 He was happy for a second when Joe liked those tweets that got him cancelled and then got mad when he unliked them since he was getting so much hate. He was funny

by Anonymousreply 161December 1, 2023 1:38 AM

R158 look I think Kit and joe are both gorgeous and the people who call them ugly or fat or hideous are insane and shitty. But thinking WILL is anything but extremely attractive and modelesque is fucking batshit and racist

by Anonymousreply 162December 1, 2023 1:38 AM

R158 I would say the purest JoeKit Truther of us all. RIP

by Anonymousreply 163December 1, 2023 1:39 AM

R158 The trainwreck-loving part of me wishes he’d stuck around long enough for everything that happened with Joe and Kit after the breakup. You know he was fuming somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 164December 1, 2023 1:41 AM

Looking through old threads and seeing old pics. wow joe is out of bash’s league

by Anonymousreply 165December 1, 2023 1:43 AM

I know its just a poll but i think Kit is winning on the Vogue poll thing, honestly not like he had that much competition besides Jacob & Alton the other guys looks are so meh

by Anonymousreply 166December 1, 2023 1:48 AM

R157 Tal is still his type and Joe is still liking his selfies. Anyway, Joe fans will come up with anything to support their delusions

by Anonymousreply 167December 1, 2023 1:52 AM

R166 I assumed he'd get destroyed by the Harry stans or the Jungkook stans, honestly.

by Anonymousreply 168December 1, 2023 1:52 AM

R165 Said no one ever except delusional Joe stans.

by Anonymousreply 169December 1, 2023 1:54 AM

R166 that’s really cool. Idk how they chose these looks though honestly. They chose an excellent one for Kit but I’ve seen half these guys in way better looks than the ones in the slideshow this year. Jungkook, Paul, and Tom Blythe anyway

by Anonymousreply 170December 1, 2023 1:55 AM

Like the jawline and lips difference… and that’s before we even get into talent, nasal voice, personality, intelligence, or ass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171December 1, 2023 1:56 AM

R171 Joe was cute when he was with Bash. The glow down is intense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172December 1, 2023 1:59 AM

R171 At least he's free from his asslessness and his white mushy pasta

by Anonymousreply 173December 1, 2023 2:01 AM

At least Bash is free from Joe's toxic fandom and ungrateful ass. He now has a beautiful, hot and talented boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 174December 1, 2023 2:04 AM

B can come to mine and I’ll teach him how to make pasta whilst I tell him how out of his league Joe is.

by Anonymousreply 175December 1, 2023 2:24 AM

It looks like they’ve tried to do one of those Christmas tree cocktails I’ve seen on TikTok and it looks awful (the TikTok ones look great)

by Anonymousreply 176December 1, 2023 2:27 AM

R148 Uh, why are the noodles so white? And unnatural looking?

by Anonymousreply 177December 1, 2023 2:34 AM

It's killing me that Bash had the nerve to laugh at Joe's chili con carne when that's what his spaghetti looks like. How do you fuck up spaghetti?

by Anonymousreply 178December 1, 2023 2:47 AM

Let's see... Bash got himself a model, NYC graduate, artist, funny, loyal boyfriend whereas Joe got himself a 30-year-old, failed reality star, mediocre tattoo artist. Sure, Joe is doing much better now.

by Anonymousreply 179December 1, 2023 2:49 AM

R177 I think they’re those very low calorie ones - basically work as a laxative.

by Anonymousreply 180December 1, 2023 2:54 AM

Joe peaked with Bash. Now his hookups are ugly, loser men. Very sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181December 1, 2023 2:56 AM

Bash is off living his happy married life and you are still here talking into the void. Very sad. I almost feel sorry his thread hasn't been bumped in 6 months.

by Anonymousreply 182December 1, 2023 3:01 AM

The way this shoot ate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183December 1, 2023 3:02 AM

R183 Can't decide if I liked that one or the Teen Vogue one better

by Anonymousreply 184December 1, 2023 3:05 AM

R182 You're still obsessed with Bash and you think Joe is out of his league. I feel very sad for you. So many delusions. I know you know deep down that no one other than the fraus here believe any of it. R183 The glow down from when he was with Bash is insane. That's what happens when you can't appreciate what you have.

by Anonymousreply 185December 1, 2023 3:07 AM

What happened to ignoring? Can’t complain about the troll when you guys can’t stop replying to them

by Anonymousreply 186December 1, 2023 3:09 AM

R184 I think I like NYT better but we also got way more pictures from that shoot, so kind of unfair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187December 1, 2023 3:10 AM

Any one know if there's a place/fansite that has all the photoshoots in super HQ? Particularly that NYT one and Teen Vogue one?

by Anonymousreply 188December 1, 2023 3:14 AM

R188 Try the actual websites? There may be some on the Twitter update accounts too?

by Anonymousreply 189December 1, 2023 3:19 AM

I can already see rveryone being like “Should I be watching this?! Damn!” At the fooling around montage next season, if it exists because Joe and Kit are going to kill it (and us)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190December 1, 2023 3:21 AM

R190 They’ll kill us with the sad shit too but I don’t want to bring the mood down

by Anonymousreply 191December 1, 2023 3:21 AM

R188 Joelock.kr on IG is pretty good, though they edit the pics sometimes. They love Kit too.

by Anonymousreply 192December 1, 2023 3:23 AM

R188 I don't think any of the fans buy the pictures from agencies the way usual fans do, I think the Twitter fans might be too stupid to figure that out. I have some of the NYT ones in HQ that I've pulled from various open sites, but no UHQ. Love the guys, but I'm not paying for pictures.

by Anonymousreply 193December 1, 2023 3:24 AM

Cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194December 1, 2023 3:26 AM

R194 Fans need to get used to not seeing either one of them for awhile. Curious if he gets a project another announced soon or he has to do reshoots for Agatha

by Anonymousreply 195December 1, 2023 3:28 AM

R195 fans were still complaining but truth is, June to Sept, we were on a steady (though modest) diet of content. We should have been grateful

by Anonymousreply 196December 1, 2023 3:43 AM

Indeed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197December 1, 2023 3:48 AM

R197 I’m not one of those diehard shippers who think Kit and Joe are meant to be or whatever but their bodies look good together. There is a flow and an ease to their intimacy scenes that I don’t see often.

by Anonymousreply 198December 1, 2023 4:16 AM

Thanks R11 I have it saved now!

by Anonymousreply 199December 1, 2023 4:17 AM

R198 Which is crazy when you remember that this is the first time either of them have love interests in anything and have done those kinds of scenes.

by Anonymousreply 200December 1, 2023 4:35 AM

Cackling at this old Tumblr post. Pride must have been a total shock to all the fans who had no idea they broke up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201December 1, 2023 5:11 AM

R201 not the Froy “rumours”. Wow

by Anonymousreply 202December 1, 2023 5:34 AM

This size difference is so hot. And joes little face kills me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203December 1, 2023 8:39 AM

R203 What they need to do next season when they’re doing the tippy toes kiss thing is have (whilst the camera is still looking at their legs and feet) Kit lean down and hoist Joe up by his thighs.

by Anonymousreply 204December 1, 2023 8:59 AM

R204 grabbing and squeezing joes thighs? What a hardship :/

by Anonymousreply 205December 1, 2023 9:19 AM

R205 The hardest of ships

by Anonymousreply 206December 1, 2023 9:23 AM

R203 Reminder that this bit was improv.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207December 1, 2023 9:30 AM

Sorry but I absolutely laughed out loud at the joe bash updates girl, upon someone saying she knew a weird amount about Charlie, saying she “normally doesn’t care about her favs partners” it’s just Charlie is so special. With no disrespect, Charlie is hardly Amal Clooney and so interesting in his own right that it’s necessary to do deep dives and also girl what are you on about, you literally ran an UPDATE ACCOUNT for your fav and his ex before deciding Joe was spawn of satan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208December 1, 2023 9:31 AM

R207 Alice’s inability to do her job is wild because half the season was improv

by Anonymousreply 209December 1, 2023 9:32 AM

R208 When it comes to Charlie "it's just Google," but when it was her name popping up in a Google search it was doxxing.

R209 You're not kidding:

[quote]There were a lot of moments really! The ep 1 kissing montage was specifically scripted to be all improvised, as was the after prom party, because I wanted those moments to feel really real and spontaneous. But there were lots of little moments too that needed improv: Tao and Elle in bed after Tara's party in ep 6, Nick and Charlie staying up all night in ep 6, Nick and Charlie fighting over the phone in the woods in ep 3, the montage of Tao and Elle exploring the Musee de Montmartre. And often when there's just kind of meaningless chatter between scenes or during montages, that's usually improv. And then there's stuff that's sort of described in the script but is devised on the day by the actors and our director, like a lot of the exploring Paris montage during their final day in Paris in ep 6 (Shakespeare & Co, Arc de Triomphe, etc), the montage where they're setting up prom in ep 8.

by Anonymousreply 210December 1, 2023 9:39 AM

R210 Darcy’s fight with her mother is also improv I think.

by Anonymousreply 211December 1, 2023 9:41 AM

R211 it was. It looked great but I assume it wasn’t scripted because Alice intended to scribble all over it. kizzy is incredible in it, but I remember thinking at the time that not scripting such an emotionally important scene was certainly one way to leave an actor out to dry.

by Anonymousreply 212December 1, 2023 9:57 AM

Looking forward to shirtless joe and Kit telling him he’s so fucking hot, not looking forward to jealous twinks and ugly women insisting he’s not

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213December 1, 2023 10:12 AM

While “clingy” is accurate to the picture, in this scene they are keyed up. Old mate that tweeted this knows that too. Nick and Charlie are horny as fuck here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214December 1, 2023 10:43 AM

He’s looking at his body because he’s horned up not his fucking scars. They will suck the joy even from lovely gay first time experiences

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215December 1, 2023 10:46 AM

Okay- have to get off Twitter for awhile. The way they are all reacting to the latest pages is so contrived. They are making pages about men literally wanting to have sex, sound as sexless as possible.

by Anonymousreply 216December 1, 2023 10:51 AM

R215 To be fair him seeing how strong Charlie is could be a contributing factor to him being attracted to him and keyed up but we all know that’s not what these idiots are saying.

by Anonymousreply 217December 1, 2023 11:24 AM

Wut, why would they do that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218December 1, 2023 11:34 AM

Laughing at these people thinking Kit and Joe pretending they want to fuck is gonna be hard…

by Anonymousreply 219December 1, 2023 11:35 AM

R219 Jokds about them fucking or wanting to fuck aside… They’re professionals who care about these characters and the story, of course they’re going to do it as well as they can. wtf.

by Anonymousreply 220December 1, 2023 11:48 AM

One of the MUAs posted. Looks like the school gym floor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221December 1, 2023 12:52 PM

R208 The hypocrisy. That girl is far more sane than any of you. She has never bullied Joe like you have bullied Bash and you know it. Fucking cunts

by Anonymousreply 222December 1, 2023 1:02 PM

R219 I mean it’s probably going to be awkward. I don’t think sex scenes are ever easy to film and it’s going to be their first time doing it.

by Anonymousreply 223December 1, 2023 1:07 PM

To clarify, I don’t think they will refuse to do season 4 because of it. Ofc they’re professional actors and they know it’s part of the story. I just don’t think it’s something exciting to film - with the cameras and people watching, etc.

by Anonymousreply 224December 1, 2023 1:12 PM

rarely see b comment on hs cast posts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225December 1, 2023 1:13 PM

Him and Yasmin have been commenting and liking each other's posts for a while.

by Anonymousreply 226December 1, 2023 1:15 PM

R224 Plus, all signs point to this scene being adapted in the Season 3 finale, so the "praying that S4 doesn't get renewed" joke doesn't even make much sense. They've probably already filmed parts of the build-up, at least at the carnival.

by Anonymousreply 227December 1, 2023 1:17 PM

R227 Kinda wonder what season 4 will be about if all of that is in s3.

by Anonymousreply 228December 1, 2023 1:21 PM

Who is that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229December 1, 2023 1:27 PM

R228 Season 3 is shaping up to be the entirety of Year 11 for Charlie and Year 12 for Nick, meaning Season 4 (and Volume 6) will likely be the entirety of Year 12 for Charlie, including his Head Boy arc; and the entirety of Year 13 for Nick, which will probably entail nerves about separation when he leaves for university and the Nick & Charlie novella. I suspect the novella will be tweaked for the show, not just to better match the show's characterization but because some of its technology is outdated.

The N&C novella includes mentions of them having sex a lot, including the infamous sex in the pillow fort, but that'll probably be like nothing after the S3 sex scenes being more of a big deal. Joe and Kit have been nothing but playful and jokey about the makeout montage and amount of kissing in S2, with Kit mentioning that they were more shy/awkward in S1 in a way that perfectly mirrored the characters being shy/awkward. So while it's always awkward to act intimate moments with people watching or cameras up in your face, I get the impression they're more chill about it than some people think. Or at least, they would have been more awkward about it in S1 when everything was so new.

by Anonymousreply 230December 1, 2023 1:30 PM

R229 I think it's the guy that threw the Halloween party they all went to.

by Anonymousreply 231December 1, 2023 1:31 PM

is that the outfit from emmys? they get to keep it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232December 1, 2023 1:31 PM

Another glimpse in this video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233December 1, 2023 1:33 PM

R232 It's from when he attended the Alexander Mcqueen show. Nice to see Joe hang out with people his age.

by Anonymousreply 234December 1, 2023 1:35 PM

R230 Here’s to hoping Euros can be back to direct for the final season.

by Anonymousreply 235December 1, 2023 1:41 PM

R232 It's not the one from the Emmys, it's the sweater he wore at the McQueen parade

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236December 1, 2023 1:43 PM

Jenny was also there

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237December 1, 2023 1:44 PM

Apparently they were in different places! and where was Jenny was published two days ago

by Anonymousreply 238December 1, 2023 1:51 PM

You all heard her, if she catches ONE queer man finding joe and Kit shirtless to be hot instead of an asexual sweet moment she will throw hands! Queer men may not corrupt or ruin “sweet and beautiful” gay moments which are obviously made for women’s consumption!

Speaking of, the Reddit thread is now recommending real person fanfiction about joe and bash and joe and Kit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239December 1, 2023 1:51 PM

R238 Yeah, Nick‘s caption implies there were multiple birthday parties

by Anonymousreply 240December 1, 2023 1:56 PM

R238 oh, interesting! Wonder how well joe knows them/the people at the party he went to

by Anonymousreply 241December 1, 2023 1:57 PM

R239 Eh, I’m kinda expecting this reaction from twitter. They are weirdly obsessive about puritans. The show is not made for gay men. I have a couple of friends who think the show is cute but the majority hate it or couldn’t be bothered with it. Can’t blame them. It’s clearly made for preteen kids anyway.

by Anonymousreply 242December 1, 2023 2:01 PM

R241 Joe is looking for his next hookup. I find it funny how this thread is certain Kit wants to fuck Joe when these two could not be further away at the moment. Joe is in his slut phase, and good for him! He is young and should venture out.

by Anonymousreply 243December 1, 2023 2:09 PM

[quote] The show is not made for gay men. I have a couple of friends who think the show is cute but the majority hate it or couldn’t be bothered with it. Can’t blame them. It’s clearly made for preteen kids anyway.

Wow, I find the opposite to be quite true from my experience as a gay man. There's lots of gay men I know that love the show, esp. those a bit older, because there never was anything like this for us at those ages. And I get the sense most folks accept it's not about a gritty, realistic depiction of gay life, per se... It's a romantic fantasy, and that's the appeal. And even online, I find a lot of fans are folks in their late teens, 20s and early 30s. Rarely preteens.

by Anonymousreply 244December 1, 2023 2:13 PM

Fraulein hush and go focus on defending bash’s cooking skills

by Anonymousreply 245December 1, 2023 2:13 PM

R242 sure but I can still critique the fact that women think they have the right to gatekeep how people react to a gay scene. I’m not watching feminist moments onscreen or lesbian couples and insisting I will be mad if people “ruin it” for me

by Anonymousreply 246December 1, 2023 2:14 PM

R244 Oh, sorry if I made it sound like that. The show has a lot of gay fans of course (hello). From my experiences, maybe because I am younger most of my friends are not into the cutesy, cheesy and sexless queer shows. And I meant the show’s target audience. I think Patrick said something about it when they were nominated for the Children’s emmys.

by Anonymousreply 247December 1, 2023 2:17 PM

R245 Fraulien, why not mind your business and defend Joe still hanging around zionists?

by Anonymousreply 248December 1, 2023 2:37 PM

His little 😐 face is cracking me up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249December 1, 2023 2:42 PM

R241 Joe's been to a number of that Azim guy's events (this thing, the Halloween party, that random dinner with Jenny). Both of those guys (Azim and the Nick guy in the picture with Joe) are involved in hosting celeb/VIP parties so they know everyone, basically. Joe's probably known them since he's been back in London and living more permanently there.

by Anonymousreply 250December 1, 2023 3:25 PM

R230 When Joe and Kit talked about the kissing scenes on the Joe Lycett special they were pretty chill about it, Joe said they're "as little awkward as they could be" and the only thing they mentioned being weird was being watched. Which, fair.

by Anonymousreply 251December 1, 2023 3:29 PM

R251 yeah it makes sense that would be the odd part. They’re both physically affectionate queer guys, based on for instance their dynamic with tobie and how physically affectionate Kit and joe are with one another anyway kissing isn’t the hugest deal in the world. It’s the cameras up close and 20 people staring from nearby that’s probably odd

by Anonymousreply 252December 1, 2023 3:33 PM

R221 Speaking of the gym, when was Nick wearing this in S2? Was it the park date?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253December 1, 2023 3:39 PM

R252 Chemistry on screen is a weird thing. Joe said in an old interview that it's not something you can fabricate - it's either there or it's not and I agree. Some actors have close bounds off set yet it doesn't translate on screen. For example, Cori and Kizzy seem to be very close and physically affectioned friends irl but their kissing scenes lack passion/heat. It's sweet and does the job but you don't see the spark between them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254December 1, 2023 3:56 PM

R254 yeah I agree but that’s not really what I was saying. My point wasn’t their chemistry, it’s that I believe joe when he says the most awkward thing was the other people. I think if they were less close and physically affectionate, even if their chemistry was still amazing, it would probably have been a more awkward experience for them to film. Using the cori and kizzy example, I think they have pretty good chemistry but nowhere near joe and kits level, but I’d still believe them if they said the scenes weren’t too awkward to film because the fact that they have such a touchy, physically affectionate friendship off set makes the on set affection less alien

by Anonymousreply 255December 1, 2023 4:04 PM

R249 someone asked if it’s Cori sitting next to him in the replies. Shes like the OP so I think it probably is

by Anonymousreply 256December 1, 2023 4:55 PM

R256 Is that the same crowd Bel goes out with sometimes?

by Anonymousreply 257December 1, 2023 4:58 PM

R257 not sure but I have noticed Jenny is quite close to Azim, in that she’s popped up in random stories of his

by Anonymousreply 258December 1, 2023 5:01 PM

Joe and Cori is cute cast date combo

by Anonymousreply 259December 1, 2023 5:02 PM

R259 for all that tobie, Kit, will, Joe are a tight little unit, the others till seem to love and be close to them. Kizzy and Kit are close, kizzy and cori seem very fond of joe and were really sweet with him at pride, tobie is close to cori, kizzy, Bradley and rhea (lol), Jenny treats joe like a little brother, and Bradley is about one step away from proposing to joe

by Anonymousreply 260December 1, 2023 5:05 PM

R260 yeah, it’s nice they’re all good mates. There’s really only a couple of combos that I’d think are unusual. If Kit and Rhea are ever spotted socially hanging out I’d be shocked.

by Anonymousreply 261December 1, 2023 5:12 PM

Cori did not get the memo she wasn't supposed to like Joe anymore.

by Anonymousreply 262December 1, 2023 5:15 PM

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Kit and Rhea hang out or grab coffee with others. I don’t think Kit has any problems with her. I’m surprised Joe and Bradley are not closer. They are kinda similar and they both love theater

by Anonymousreply 263December 1, 2023 5:19 PM

R263 joe seems to genuinely get on with the entire cast, I think he just doesn’t tend to go to a lot of events. If he and Bradley were at the same event I’m sure he’d say hi and hang out with him

by Anonymousreply 264December 1, 2023 5:22 PM

R263 just not close. Dont think Kit has a problem with anyone.

by Anonymousreply 265December 1, 2023 5:22 PM

R263 I don't think Kit has a problem with Rhea, but wouldn't ever expect them to hang out. Not exactly sure who Rhea is close with in the cast though, which would be a factor.

Jokes aside, not exactly sure why Joe didn't seem to hit it off with Bradley much. I'd say because he came late into the cast, but he seems super close with Leila. I think they are just more causal friends. He wouldn't ignore him at an event and likes his comments/posts at times. I think Bradley is just so exuberate and Joe not matching that energy doesn't mean he doesn't like him

by Anonymousreply 266December 1, 2023 5:24 PM

R266 Joe and Leila have somewhat of a storyline together so I suspect they got close that way. I don’t think they were particularly close when Joe interviewed her. New cast would have been difficult to make time for as Joe’s not the most social and he would have already been splitting time between existing onset mates and his ex. Joe and Bradley haven’t had much opportunity this season as far as is obvious.

by Anonymousreply 267December 1, 2023 5:31 PM

Well, I'm rooting for Bradley. He needs to pick Joe up once.

by Anonymousreply 268December 1, 2023 5:33 PM

R267 not sure why I’m going hard on this. Guess I’m just supporting Bradley’s chance at being Joe’s bestie. Weirdly supportive of all Bradley’s efforts

by Anonymousreply 269December 1, 2023 5:33 PM

why do you think those locations are listed on IMDB?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270December 1, 2023 5:33 PM

Joe had plenty of time to get close to Bradley. His best mate, Tobie is very close with Bradley. Joe didn't hang with people until recently when he became single. He's lucky Kit, Will and Tobie love him and don't have resentment.

by Anonymousreply 271December 1, 2023 5:36 PM

R270 Maybe something to do with Taos family and Elle going to Nyc. Could be anything or an error.

by Anonymousreply 272December 1, 2023 5:38 PM

R270 I think anyone can edit that. They for sure aren't filming at either place

R269 Same. Bradley king of acting, dancing, singing and writing. A quadruple threat

by Anonymousreply 273December 1, 2023 5:38 PM

R273 this happened with me and Agatha the other day. Got excited about info there and then looked it up and realised any nerd could have added to it

by Anonymousreply 274December 1, 2023 5:41 PM

R273 yeah, but when I requested to edit it and remove NYC, I received a message saying it had been confirmed, and the only way to “confirm” something is to have the page manager (usually the production coordinator, or marketing director) do it

by Anonymousreply 275December 1, 2023 5:52 PM

R275 same with Singapore? Interesting

by Anonymousreply 276December 1, 2023 5:55 PM

R275 You should have led with that. Who knows. I'm guessing something Elle related as suggested then. Joe was the only one in NY, but I can't imagine Charlie doing anything in NY and didn't seem like anyone in the crew went with him.

by Anonymousreply 277December 1, 2023 5:56 PM

Maybe I’m dumb, would locations for promo filming also be included there? I can see them filming some promo at Netflix US. They already did for s2, and if Joe is stuck in the US for a play and agatha reshoots might just be easier, schedules depending, to send kit over for some outlets there (buzzfeed, Netflix itself, maybe even a major show or two)

by Anonymousreply 278December 1, 2023 5:59 PM

James is discovered and travels to NY to headline a Broadway musical

by Anonymousreply 279December 1, 2023 6:02 PM

R278 I doubt it. S2 doesn't have NY and they did promo in NY. It also doesn't mention Joe doing some work on the show while in Atlanta, so it must be actual filming. Anyway going with R279

by Anonymousreply 280December 1, 2023 6:06 PM

R280 it’s the only thing that makes sense

by Anonymousreply 281December 1, 2023 6:10 PM

Would be more believable if you said Imogen

by Anonymousreply 282December 1, 2023 6:12 PM

R282 while I understand your point, I’m only writing fanfic for Bradley

by Anonymousreply 283December 1, 2023 6:15 PM

now that I think about it, wasn't Simona also in NY on the same weekend as Joe?

by Anonymousreply 284December 1, 2023 6:25 PM

R284 I don’t think it was clear where she was

by Anonymousreply 285December 1, 2023 6:26 PM

Only thing Joe could have filmed in NY maybe was the therapy scenes with an actor who couldn't go to London maybe. Feel Alice would have gone or something though since she micromanages everything and those scenes are more important than the uni scenes that were filmed that weekend.

by Anonymousreply 286December 1, 2023 6:30 PM

Watch me be wrong, but I really think those two locations are bullshit. They don't make sense at all narratively and they wouldn't have left shoots in NY and Singapore until the end of filming. I also feel like I remember Joe being kind of scruffy while he was in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 287December 1, 2023 6:34 PM

R287 he was a bit beardy by day 2. All of his head grows neck up

by Anonymousreply 288December 1, 2023 6:37 PM

He was and was also hanging out with everyone. Doesn't give me filming vibes at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289December 1, 2023 6:38 PM

I obviously mean hair. His head being neck up seems (mostly) a given

by Anonymousreply 290December 1, 2023 6:38 PM

R287 only thing I could think of is that filming a beach scene in the middle of winter would work in Singapore. But knowing how that country operates, I’d assume filming there is extremely regulated. Also SE Asian beaches don’t look anything like European ones

by Anonymousreply 291December 1, 2023 6:41 PM

I think Olivia has to be done with filming by now. They can pretty much do whatever with Nick's vacation as long as he's away from Charlie and he has the conversation with his mom. Can't see them bothering flying half a day just do that considering Netflix cheap asses.

by Anonymousreply 292December 1, 2023 6:46 PM

R292 nah, me neither. Just making very long shot connections. Olivia looks great with the new hair

by Anonymousreply 293December 1, 2023 6:47 PM

Not linking to it because it's not gaining any traction, but you guys really need to be careful with the shit you do on here. One of the Kit-hating trolls is now using that AI audio shit to fake audio of Kit being homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 294December 1, 2023 6:56 PM

Well, who else is surprised? You morons are pathetic

by Anonymousreply 295December 1, 2023 6:57 PM

R294 That’s awful and also dumb cuz i’m positive they can get sued for that.

by Anonymousreply 296December 1, 2023 7:01 PM

They might not care since no one is falling for it, but I emailed the links to his publicist just in case.

by Anonymousreply 297December 1, 2023 7:08 PM

I don't know how Kit stans are not mad about this. Joe stans are so careless and obssesed with Bash, they are ready to cause harm to others in the process. Nice job cunts.

by Anonymousreply 298December 1, 2023 7:10 PM

I didn’t think Kit knows how he hasn’t folded either tbh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299December 1, 2023 7:24 PM

R294 I saw that. The AI crap was extremely embarrassing. Don't do that shit

by Anonymousreply 300December 1, 2023 7:26 PM

On a serious note, that AI thing was fucking dumb. I hope whoever did that doesn't do it again ffs

by Anonymousreply 301December 1, 2023 7:27 PM

Part of me wonders how much of Alice's work at this point is modeled after what Joe/Kit/Euros did on the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302December 1, 2023 7:29 PM

Prize Track, you stupid cunt, why the fuck are you posting links to the fucking AI audio and spreading it? You really don't actually like Kit.

by Anonymousreply 303December 1, 2023 7:30 PM

R302 She'll tell you none since she's incapable of giving anyone credit for anything even the actors who play the characters, she just think she was perfect in casting them

by Anonymousreply 304December 1, 2023 7:30 PM

I reported the tweets, but doubtful it gets taken down since that Lee person threatening to dox everyone was apparently not against the new twitter rules. It's the wild west out there

by Anonymousreply 305December 1, 2023 7:32 PM

R303 You have no place to talk when all that started here, moron.

by Anonymousreply 306December 1, 2023 7:32 PM

R303 She has mashed potatoes for brain matter.

by Anonymousreply 307December 1, 2023 7:33 PM

Re: the chemistry things. I’ve seen actors who are together and clearly very into each other of screen not translate the acted chemistry well on screen so it’s a weird one.

I do think that all of the Heartstopper couples have somewhat chemistry on screen - as in, we believe they love each other - but none of them hold a candle to Kit and Joe.

by Anonymousreply 308December 1, 2023 7:34 PM

R308 They have passable chemistry, the problem is the whiplash you get going from Joe and Kit's chemistry to the other two pairings, especially to Yaz and Will. Their stuff really wasn't as long as it seemed, it just dragged a ton because they have no spark on-screen when compared to Joe and Kit.

by Anonymousreply 309December 1, 2023 7:40 PM

R308 Well I think chemistry between actors mostly comes down to just being a great actor, and knowing how to act attracted to someone you wouldn’t normally be in real life. Kit and Joe work well together because they are good actors. Kit is capable of having chemistry with anyone I reckon.

by Anonymousreply 310December 1, 2023 7:43 PM

That’s why I’m dying to see them work with other actors. I think they are good actors but would love to see how they play chemistry with other actors they are nkt familiar with.

by Anonymousreply 311December 1, 2023 7:54 PM

R311 You're replying to the elderfrau.

by Anonymousreply 312December 1, 2023 7:56 PM

R310 When I rewatched S2 I skipped all of their scenes. Actually, skipped all of Elle’s stuff in general.

by Anonymousreply 313December 1, 2023 7:57 PM

R312 Tbh, surprised people don't realize it by now. Even in their normal comments she's a flat out cunt to Joe for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 314December 1, 2023 7:58 PM

My ignore function is kind of working but I can only guess what she’s saying. We get it mate. Having lips, an ass, a jawline, a soft voice, multiple lead roles, an Emmy nomination, and the loyalty of Will, Kit, and tobie are signs of being hideous and a bad actor and shit person. Lack of all of the above is more than balanced out by the devotion of a TikTok twink, and the Catholic Church is considering bash for sainthood while the academy considers him for an honorary Oscar

by Anonymousreply 315December 1, 2023 8:04 PM

Normally the whole “nick is a golden retriever, Charlie is a kitten” thing makes me roll my eyes but

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316December 1, 2023 8:06 PM

R313 same. No shade to Yaz on this. I can sit through meh acting (and she’s mostly fine), but Alice did her a dirty. In trying to build out the character and give a more representative storyline she really retconned a lot of Elle’s appeal. How sweet and open she seemed. And Bel and Ash were window dressing which she should probably get read for tbh

by Anonymousreply 317December 1, 2023 8:06 PM

But this one is legit funny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318December 1, 2023 8:07 PM

R315 You guys got the supposed guy you care about more hate because of your dumb shit. I don't care what you think of Bash or his stans. Kit will soon see that Joe and his stans are only bringing trouble. Perhaps he already realized that since we haven't seen them hang out in a while.

by Anonymousreply 319December 1, 2023 8:08 PM

R312 Wasn’t replying to anyone though?

by Anonymousreply 320December 1, 2023 8:10 PM

r315 That's about right, though need to throw in the obligatory Kit ass kissing comment.

Anyway, I hope Kit can recover from the years he spent making out and picking up Joe. Truly a hardship and a difficult job. Joe's a menace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321December 1, 2023 8:25 PM

I'm sure Kit loves Joe very much. He is a kind person but what does that do for Kit? Joe is careless and ungrateful. He has no regard for Kit. I don't even think Joe understands the weight of how much Kit cares for him. Joe wants to hook up with random, older men. I hope Kit knows he's too much of a catch to wait around for someone like that.

by Anonymousreply 322December 1, 2023 8:28 PM

R321 This and “Nick” faking getting hurt by the stapler are the two most Joe and Kit moments from the show.

by Anonymousreply 323December 1, 2023 8:31 PM

Don’t get it. No one hate Bash more than Kit fans. Who is he trying to win over? Sometime when curiosity really getting to me I go read all the comments in a lump on the ignore list, so without context. Can recommend. It’s really ravings

by Anonymousreply 324December 1, 2023 8:31 PM

R324 And a lot of Kit stans hate Joe? What is the point? Do you care about what these random Twitter trolls say now? I am not trying to win people over. I am sharing my thoughts like all of you fraus.

by Anonymousreply 325December 1, 2023 8:35 PM

What is the event on Monday that Kit and Sebastián are believed to attend?

by Anonymousreply 326December 1, 2023 8:36 PM

R324 we could all write psychology theses on bash fans.

R321 joe is the cutest little brat. Kit and tobie seem so endeared.

R323 I always laugh at that moment and it reminds me of Kit pretending to shave Joe and then smirking in the teen vogue video

by Anonymousreply 327December 1, 2023 8:37 PM

R326 The British Fashion Awards

by Anonymousreply 328December 1, 2023 8:38 PM

R323 Took me too long to scroll and find it

R326 Fashion awards. Kit seems likely because of Jonathan and Bash if Harry can get him an invite since he has no connection otherwise

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329December 1, 2023 8:40 PM

R327 the psychology of continuing to post when 95% of the thread has you on ignore is really something else. Actual crazy shit

by Anonymousreply 330December 1, 2023 8:41 PM

R297 while you’re emailing Kits publicist ask where the fuck my Lewis magazine from last year is. I wonder if they know most people never received them.

by Anonymousreply 331December 1, 2023 8:42 PM

R324 They're not trying to win anyone over, they're trying to get the Joe and Kit stans to turn on each other. Same reason why people "innocently" pop up to suggest separate threads.

by Anonymousreply 332December 1, 2023 8:44 PM

Nah the separate threads make sense in theory. In the future I can see that happening when they have more solo projects.

by Anonymousreply 333December 1, 2023 8:46 PM

R330 The psychology of following every move an actor makes but claiming you hate them is really something. Very disturbing and sad.

by Anonymousreply 334December 1, 2023 8:48 PM

R333 fan threads don’t really last on DL. Not like this. Unless you count Ben Barnes, and nobody really does

by Anonymousreply 335December 1, 2023 8:49 PM

R333 I mean in the future maybe, for now makes zero sense and is mostly said by trolls. 90% of the posts on here are about HS or wanting them to fuck each other, and while people have their favs most people on the thread are fond of the cast overall and especially both joe and Kit.

by Anonymousreply 336December 1, 2023 8:50 PM

R332 My fuse gets shorter and shorter any time some moron suggests separate threads after all we’ve been through on here with Muriel and with the unorganized, repetitive, mostly dead clusterfucks that were the separate threads. I’m out of here the moment the threads split again.

by Anonymousreply 337December 1, 2023 8:50 PM

R337 when Agatha comes but particularly when Kit’s gay A24 movie gets released (DL crack) the projects will have their own threads. The Agatha one will probably end up focusing on the gals lbr and it depends how they feel about the A24 movie but biphobes will still be out in force, unless Kit’s publicly dated a man by then.

by Anonymousreply 338December 1, 2023 8:54 PM

R337 Wait, no, don't leave us industry DLer.

by Anonymousreply 339December 1, 2023 8:57 PM

R339 laughed physically out-loud. Didn’t realise that’s who it is. Agree. Extremely valuable player. Thread loses about 80% of its interesting info. Shush - no mention split threads or there will be no actual gossip

by Anonymousreply 340December 1, 2023 9:00 PM

R339 I am really terrible at this anonymous board thing.

by Anonymousreply 341December 1, 2023 9:02 PM

R338 Atp I don’t think cares much about the biphobic comments. I don’t see him publicly dating a guy just to make people shut up because if he dates a girl after they’ll say it was just for show.

by Anonymousreply 342December 1, 2023 9:04 PM

Agatha will probably have a thread, but no need for threads for the cast. We already dealt with that and it didn't work.

I'm shocked we are even allowed to continue having threads considering how fucking annoying we were with making new threads every time they paywalled and them being completely repetitive

by Anonymousreply 343December 1, 2023 9:06 PM

R330 let's make it a 100% percent please

by Anonymousreply 344December 1, 2023 9:07 PM

Assholes

by Anonymousreply 345December 1, 2023 9:07 PM

Stop eating dogs

by Anonymousreply 346December 1, 2023 9:08 PM

R344 A shame the lurkers love me.

by Anonymousreply 347December 1, 2023 9:09 PM

Like clockwork really.

by Anonymousreply 348December 1, 2023 9:10 PM

R342 I was talking about the posters on DL being biphobic in a thread, not Kit

by Anonymousreply 349December 1, 2023 9:12 PM

R343 I mean I think these threads supply a not insignificant amount of DLs income

by Anonymousreply 350December 1, 2023 9:12 PM

R350 There are max 10 people here lbr

by Anonymousreply 351December 1, 2023 9:12 PM

You’re shit eaters

by Anonymousreply 352December 1, 2023 9:14 PM

R351 Not exactly sure there are tons of people on DL to begin with

by Anonymousreply 353December 1, 2023 9:15 PM

R343 As we all kept taking our bans and coming back, I think Muriel just gave up.

by Anonymousreply 354December 1, 2023 9:15 PM

the ignore button is so magical

by Anonymousreply 355December 1, 2023 9:16 PM

I think George Santos has the biggest fanbase on DL. Truly more threads about him than anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 356December 1, 2023 9:17 PM

It’s far more than 10 across the time zones but rn less than during the season or the break-up for example. If something happens more people pop up. Most of the girlies have gone which is good

by Anonymousreply 357December 1, 2023 9:17 PM

R351 Muriel probably gets a decent amount of ad money from the lurkers we reel in with our bullshit. She should spare a donation to the Darfur Orphan in our name for Christmas this year.

by Anonymousreply 358December 1, 2023 9:19 PM

R358 true. It’s about more than the people paying to post (which is very little) and about all the people clicking on here to read. Hey girls

by Anonymousreply 359December 1, 2023 9:20 PM

Take my survey. Will find out if there are 5 of us jerking off to Joe here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360December 1, 2023 9:24 PM

Yeah knowing people read some should think about what they post more. just saying

by Anonymousreply 361December 1, 2023 9:24 PM

R360 absolutely not

R361 I defend gossip with my life. I absolutely don’t defend AI anything

by Anonymousreply 362December 1, 2023 9:26 PM

R362 It's anon.

And apparently there are 3 of us so far

by Anonymousreply 363December 1, 2023 9:28 PM

For the sake of peace and because I can’t choose between joe and Kit, my king Bradley is getting my vote

by Anonymousreply 364December 1, 2023 9:30 PM

Okay 9 answers in a couple minutes, so there are more than 10 of us here since I know some of you are paranoid

R364 I respect that.

by Anonymousreply 365December 1, 2023 9:31 PM

R365 on the real because people will be annoying and sulky either way don’t post the breakdown for fav actor. Aside from the number of votes for Bradley. Interested in the age demographics and number of quiz takers though.

by Anonymousreply 366December 1, 2023 9:33 PM

You need psychotherapy

by Anonymousreply 367December 1, 2023 9:33 PM

Because you’re psycho

by Anonymousreply 368December 1, 2023 9:34 PM

R366 My guess is that majority will end up split between the 18-24 and 25-34 demos.

by Anonymousreply 369December 1, 2023 9:36 PM

The only people that will get sulky is Joe stans if Kit wins

by Anonymousreply 370December 1, 2023 9:38 PM

R36 That's right

by Anonymousreply 371December 1, 2023 9:41 PM

Listening to those AI audios and they are terrible. I don't know what Kit has done to deserve such hateful bitches following him around like that. And I heard he blocked some of them. I can't imagine the awful things they were sending him. The guy is only 19. I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 372December 1, 2023 9:50 PM

R372 the fact it’s straight girls too just makes it so much worse. Creating homophobic content (which makes you a homophobe tbc) and the spreading that a bi man said it, making you a biphobe as well. Just stella.

Before someone comes at me about it, yes, biphobia is rampant in our community and Kit gets a lot of hate from inside the house. But the people who truly harassed him and still write hateful shit on Maia’s posts - they’re not community

by Anonymousreply 373December 1, 2023 9:55 PM

R372 I don't get why Kit of all people attracts that crowd at all. It's fucking weird as hell.

by Anonymousreply 374December 1, 2023 9:57 PM

[quote] I think these threads supply a not insignificant amount of DLs income

You poor, stupid motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 375December 1, 2023 10:04 PM

R374 it’s genuinely psychologically bizarre how much more he and joe get bullied for the weirdest shit than most other celebrities even in “similar” shows that are way bigger. I’ve seen way less attractive guys than joe pass unremarked upon and people who I think are actively trying to play up ambiguous sexuality versus kits point all along, ores coming out, which was just “mind your own business”

by Anonymousreply 376December 1, 2023 10:10 PM

This girls obsession with being passive aggressive about his brows despite apparently being a huge Stan is weird. Let him live! He’s cute as hell even with ungroomed brows

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377December 1, 2023 10:12 PM

It'd be one thing if they were just talking shit, whatever, human nature, but the utter maliciousness of first trying to get him fired for "queerbaiting" (resulting in him coming out before he felt ready to) and then once he's out stalking his life, spreading disgusting lies about him, and faking audio of him being homophobic to continue to try and get him fired is insane. They want to cause him actual harm. I know that one DLer got shit for telling one of the trolls to kill themselves, but I truly believe the world would be a better place if those Twitter trolls died, preferably by their own hands.

by Anonymousreply 378December 1, 2023 10:15 PM

R375 I’ve missed you

by Anonymousreply 379December 1, 2023 10:15 PM

R377 Wasn't she one of the ones that complained about his hair a lot, too?

by Anonymousreply 380December 1, 2023 10:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381December 1, 2023 10:26 PM

They just don't make sensitive content like they used to.

by Anonymousreply 382December 1, 2023 10:28 PM

I swear Nick used to be cute in the comics. Alice doesn’t know how to draw

by Anonymousreply 383December 1, 2023 10:34 PM

R383 I think she's rebelling and making him uglier on purpose. Last time I said he was fat I got accused of body shaming by the twitter girls, but he's a fat ugly whore

by Anonymousreply 384December 1, 2023 10:48 PM

Survey results. Apparently only 25 people can do it, but it got 31 responses and Joe and Kit were pretty even in the end on who was the fav, but I won't put the results as suggested.

So more than 5 of us jerking off to Joe.

Shout out to the Will fan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385December 1, 2023 10:56 PM

R384 he really is such an ordinary drawing.

by Anonymousreply 386December 1, 2023 11:05 PM

R381 Actually pretty cute.

R384

[quote]he's a fat ugly whore

Goddamn, lmao.

Anyway, canonical Nick Nelson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387December 1, 2023 11:07 PM

If we’re calling a spade a spade, her drawings are bland, the dialogue is bland, the story is bland, Joe and Kit carry the whole thing. It was always going to have an audience of migratory slash shipper fraus, but it’s as big as it’s gotten because of the cast.

by Anonymousreply 388December 1, 2023 11:09 PM

Her Charlie is pretty cute sometimes but she puts zero effort into comic Nick. Joe doing this face will be great

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389December 1, 2023 11:20 PM

Alice is a typical Tumblr mlm shipper who got lucky and gets a pass for being nb. Yes, Heartstopper the show is a lovely, cheesy show of queer joy that in the future will be another background noise, easy watch rather than heavy angst stuff but as people have said Joe and Kit carry it and make it believable.

by Anonymousreply 390December 1, 2023 11:26 PM

R388 I always wonder when I see that a Twitter account was started more than 5 years ago, who were they stanning first. Josh Hutcherson? Robert Patterson? Where they a Glee fan. What bought them to HS

by Anonymousreply 391December 1, 2023 11:41 PM

R389 Charlie can be cute in a very cartoony way. She’s lucky as hell Joe is literally adorable and adds a lot of his own cute mannerisms to dilute the tumblr of it all. The looking up through his lashes and breathy “oh” only works at all because joes huge Disney eyes and soft voice are so endearing. Nick is ugly and chunky and sadly NOT a whore, which is part of the problem. He weeps in bed and probably heavy breathes at the sight of Charlie’s ankles

I actually wouldn’t have minded Nick being a bigger guy who wasn’t absolutely cut in the comics, but Alice gives him NO muscle tone. He’s meant to be the rugby boy of the school; sure, make him a bit husky without a six pack, but chubby arms and legs and a double chin without any muscle is unrealistic

by Anonymousreply 392December 1, 2023 11:41 PM

R392 she just can’t draw. Nick is chunky because she doesn’t know how to draw a detailed body.

by Anonymousreply 393December 1, 2023 11:45 PM

R393 fair. She’s honestly blessed with both those castings. Nick as written is so dumb and boring that if someone other than Kit who brings a sense of humour and warmth to the role played him I’d be legit rooting for Charlie to dump him ASAP. And Charlie is a depressive tumblr hot mess; without Joe having that ability to bring the comedic moments and hidden backbone i would’ve had to turn the show off asap.

The dynamic is part of why the people who wanted someone taller and more built and basically less gay to play Charlie are ridiculous. Watching some 6’1 twunk try to be picked up and swung around as easily and sell the little “oh Nick that’s ok” lines would NOT work. The chemistry, Kits warmth, and joes cuteness sell it. You genuinely believe Charlie is head over heels and that Nick thinks he’s unbearably cute

by Anonymousreply 394December 1, 2023 11:49 PM

R394 I don't see that Charlie is head over heels because he's so anxious and second-guessing all the time. I blame the writing more than anything. They're making Charlie unbearable at times. Good thing Joe is cute and can lift the material with his acting.

by Anonymousreply 395December 2, 2023 12:08 AM

Comic Charlie and Nick would annoy the fuck outta me irl. I really hope she’ll change the novella fight because that fight will be unbearable to watch.

by Anonymousreply 396December 2, 2023 12:15 AM

R395 fr? Joe’s Charlie is absolutely besotted imo. I don’t think Charlie’s anxiety overrides Joe’s ability to sell the love story.

by Anonymousreply 397December 2, 2023 12:19 AM

R395 From Joe's Charlie, I notice it most when he's obviously fond of Nick, like when he's protectively cuddling and comforting him at the end of 203. Other times, it's when he's surprised but grateful for how much Nick cares about him. There's obvious moments like Nick saving him a croissant, but even tiny things like Nick taking Charlie's luggage at the beginning of 204 and Charlie smiling at him. I'm sure some of it is scripted but I wouldn't be surprised if Joe is consciously playing Charlie as still getting used to somebody caring about him so much, after all the bullshit with Ben. Charlie's basically flustered and borderline speechless when they kiss goodbye in the S2 finale, after their big talk.

by Anonymousreply 398December 2, 2023 12:20 AM

R395 I think they're just playing their love differently and it makes sense in terms of their characters. Nick kind of comes into his own as a person with Charlie, so he's more open (and thirstier) with his affection. Charlie has trauma from his thing with Ben and simmering mental health issues, so he's a bit more skittish in general, but still fully infatuated with Nick. The loser got Nick a chocolate bar to celebrate 2 months together.

by Anonymousreply 399December 2, 2023 12:35 AM

R395 wow that’s interesting. I think Joe sells besotted and “can’t believe how lucky he is” with Nick incredibly well

by Anonymousreply 400December 2, 2023 12:37 AM

R398 Agree with the end of S2. He looked overwhelmed which was sweet. R400 To me, it has more to do with the way they wrote Charlie than Joe's performance. His anxiousness oftentimes overshadows any other emotions.

by Anonymousreply 401December 2, 2023 12:40 AM

Kinda blame Alice for that. Half of their conversations were riddled with anxiety like Nick asking Charlie to prom (why would he be nervous about asking him?). It will be interesting to see them act as an established couple next season.

by Anonymousreply 402December 2, 2023 12:49 AM

R402 I assumed he was nervous because he knew that taking Charlie as a prom date would mean he'd be coming out to the whole school.

by Anonymousreply 403December 2, 2023 12:54 AM

I honestly just don’t see it as undercutting the love story, or Joe selling how much Charlie loves Nick. It’s sort of like saying that because Nick is too scared to come out it undercuts how much he cares for Charlie, but no one is saying Kit’s not selling love infatuation

by Anonymousreply 404December 2, 2023 12:54 AM

R403 He already came out on instagram that morning but ymmy. I see your point

by Anonymousreply 405December 2, 2023 12:57 AM

R405 Nick asked Charlie to prom at the beginning of episode 7 and comes out on Instagram at the beginning of episode 8.

by Anonymousreply 406December 2, 2023 1:00 AM

R406 Fair. Haven’t rewatched in ages

by Anonymousreply 407December 2, 2023 1:03 AM

Refreshing my memory and they both seem head over heels, but YMMV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408December 2, 2023 1:05 AM

You losers have a problem with everything

by Anonymousreply 409December 2, 2023 1:17 AM

Need him to wear his glasses again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410December 2, 2023 1:24 AM

R388 I think Heartstopper is the first one for a lot of them. I noticed a significant chunk of them became RWRB stans instead when the movie came out.

by Anonymousreply 411December 2, 2023 1:28 AM

R411 splitting the millennial women into two groups, most of the ao3 group seem totally new to any kind fandom. I’d say they’re not new to dirty fiction though (maybe 50 Shades?). They still come up on my tl, and I enjoy the way they completely ignore the rest of the fandom. Dirty birds. The other millennial women, who join in the puritanical desexualisation of the guys (looking at you, Crunchy) have definitely come from somewhere. The younger fans (gays and girls) are new. I’d say some of the older gays come from other fandoms. Some are like me and this is a prolonged hyperfixation. All observational only.

by Anonymousreply 412December 2, 2023 1:41 AM

So hot! To the lurkers who want to donate this holiday season...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413December 2, 2023 1:52 AM

R412 Speaking of one half of those people. I checked out the RPF on AO3 since it was mentioned and the amount of super dom top Joe and little innocent virginial bottom Kit sent me. Joe also tends to fuck around and be a giant whore and make Kit suffer. You can tell who which one of the two they want to fuck (it's not Joe).

by Anonymousreply 414December 2, 2023 1:56 AM

Well yes. Not surprised. Being a bottom is non threatening or something. Matches the perfect bi boyfriend image they’re grafting onto Kit. He’s a gorgeous guy, personality and he’s fucking hot, but he seems a lot cheekier and a lot queerer than they’d like irl. I hope he’s filthy in bed.

by Anonymousreply 415December 2, 2023 2:04 AM

R412 Crunchy gives off Gleek (derogatory) vibes.

by Anonymousreply 416December 2, 2023 2:21 AM

R416 I am not a gleek (baby closet case at the time and too scared to admit to watching something that gay) but it tracks that she would part of a fandom with a focus on mlm storyline’s

by Anonymousreply 417December 2, 2023 2:39 AM

R416 i’m pretty sure she is. I could’ve sworn I saw her tweet about Darren Chris before.

by Anonymousreply 418December 2, 2023 2:47 AM

R414 I refuse on principle to read the RPF, but this tracks. I think women in the fandom have a really weird uncomfortable thing I dislike of acting like anything other than being vers is “problematic” and not egalitarian when it’s literally just preference, and they confidently accuse queer men of stereotyping if people say Charlie or Joe are bottoms. They are bottoms. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. As a top, a lot right with it. They seem to have a mental counter that says for every time one partner tops they need to switch the next time

by Anonymousreply 419December 2, 2023 2:51 AM

R419 You don't know if Joe is a bottom, freak. I've met many skinny, bratty tops. He could be vers or a top. Shut up, frau.

by Anonymousreply 420December 2, 2023 2:53 AM

To answer the ghost shouting, we know because Bash is a top (the apps confirm). Sorry he's not vers like you wanted!

by Anonymousreply 421December 2, 2023 2:59 AM

Oh is this JBC returned from the grave? Insisting joe might not be a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 422December 2, 2023 2:59 AM

R419 Randomly reminded me of this insta post Tobie liked

by Anonymousreply 423December 2, 2023 3:00 AM

R423 Forgot to link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424December 2, 2023 3:01 AM

R423 what post?

by Anonymousreply 425December 2, 2023 3:01 AM

R422 Yes

by Anonymousreply 426December 2, 2023 3:01 AM

Why would anyone wish being a top on joe when he was fucking bash for two years? I know love is blind and it truly was for joe but no one is voluntarily choosing a black hole of an ass to top for years

by Anonymousreply 427December 2, 2023 3:04 AM

R421 I didn't know you were in that relationship too! Makes sense you're this bitter now! Bash broke up with you too, sad.

by Anonymousreply 428December 2, 2023 3:05 AM

R424 That song is great

by Anonymousreply 429December 2, 2023 3:06 AM

R427 Imagine the sound their bones clacking together would make if Joe topped that plank of wood.

by Anonymousreply 430December 2, 2023 3:07 AM

R430 joes little hipbones all bruised. Sad! The one thing bash really has going for him is a huge dick. Embrace it, bash fans

by Anonymousreply 431December 2, 2023 3:07 AM

And Joe could come out and say he's a top and I'd believe him as much as I believe Troye

by Anonymousreply 432December 2, 2023 3:08 AM

R427 Actually, I give it to you. Joe must be a bottom that Bash took from behind to not look at that face

by Anonymousreply 433December 2, 2023 3:08 AM

R418 Darren Criss's fanbase was 87% frau, so that checks out. Still pissed off that Chris Colfer took a backseat because of Ryan's obsession and because of the frau response to Criss.

by Anonymousreply 434December 2, 2023 3:09 AM

R432 not that he would. I doubt Joe will ever discuss it but I do t think he has any bottom shame at all. Nor should he, look at that perfect fuckable body,

R44 not gonna lie, maybe I’m a late to the game glee person since I watched it over Covid but while I’m no Darren Criss fan, chris colfer had an unpleasant singing voice and I can’t say I needed more of his character

by Anonymousreply 435December 2, 2023 3:11 AM

R415 he and joe would have the dirtiest kinkiest sex followed by top tier aftercare. I just know it

by Anonymousreply 436December 2, 2023 3:15 AM

R435 I didn't really care about the song distribution to be honest (thought neither of them were anything to write home about in that regard), but Chris was the better actor and had a really good storyline (for the time), especially the relationship with his dad. Then Darren showed up to chew scenery and derail his whole storyline. Fucking hated when they got back together.

by Anonymousreply 437December 2, 2023 3:15 AM

R424 love Matteo. I saw him live recently.

R432 bless Troye, but yeah, no mate. No one bought that

by Anonymousreply 438December 2, 2023 3:15 AM

Also didn't think they had much chemistry together, but that might just be me.

by Anonymousreply 439December 2, 2023 3:18 AM

R437 oh yeah. To be fair every single glee character was unlikable so they should’ve defaulted to best singers. Iirc literally just the women. But yeah Darren was hardly a singing or acting powerhouse

by Anonymousreply 440December 2, 2023 3:18 AM

R439 That’s because they didn’t like each other. Colfer pretty much loathed Criss during the show.

by Anonymousreply 441December 2, 2023 3:19 AM

Joe is a power-bottom. End of discussion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442December 2, 2023 3:32 AM

R442 1/2 power bottom, 1/2 bottom who likes to be thrown around and spanked. His love for impact play is DL canon. Kit we have all agreed (I think) is a vers service top who enjoys the size difference

by Anonymousreply 443December 2, 2023 3:39 AM

They both play their live as well as all of the other stuff really well. The writing is not the best and we all have bias towards how we judge it due to the comics being quite frankly shit but Joe does an excellent job and so does Kit.

by Anonymousreply 444December 2, 2023 3:51 AM

R44 That’ll be DL not loading the 50 other messages since that conversation sorry.

by Anonymousreply 445December 2, 2023 3:54 AM

Darren Criss and Chris Colfer were never close but the bit of friendship they did have was thrown down the toilet when straight girls started to ship them irl.

by Anonymousreply 446December 2, 2023 3:56 AM

R446 Which is why although we all want them to fuck I don’t want anyone hounding Joe and Kit about dating off screen.

by Anonymousreply 447December 2, 2023 3:57 AM

We need more of the waist grabs from both of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448December 2, 2023 3:59 AM

R445 There was nothing of value in the last 50 posts, though did have to mention our ghost who haunts the thread crying that Joe could be a top or vers for the fun of it. So sorry for the derailing the conversation.

by Anonymousreply 449December 2, 2023 3:59 AM

good morning

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450December 2, 2023 4:02 AM

R450 joe sells this so well. I cannot believe Alice made Kit say he didn’t know how hickeys were made in the next scene

by Anonymousreply 451December 2, 2023 4:10 AM

R446 Nah, I have a friend that worked on the show, Colfer never liked Criss. Most of the cast didn’t like him.

by Anonymousreply 452December 2, 2023 4:10 AM

R450

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453December 2, 2023 4:13 AM

R452 Oftt! I only ever heard shit about Lea haha

by Anonymousreply 454December 2, 2023 4:14 AM

R451 I think literal children know how hickeys are made. Or at least I did. Alice needs to stop

by Anonymousreply 455December 2, 2023 4:15 AM

R450 Joe really does sell that well. It would have been one thing if Nick said like “I wasn’t thinking about what I was doing” or say he didn’t mean to, not that he didn’t know how it worked lmao

by Anonymousreply 456December 2, 2023 4:15 AM

R446 Pretty much the only good part of how puritanical fans have gotten is that they self-police because they're so obsessed with boundaries in a way fans weren't before. The shit that went down with Glee fans would never fly now. Those bitches were sending death threats to their partners directly, renting places by their homes to try and "catch them" together, harassing their family members, etc.

by Anonymousreply 457December 2, 2023 4:16 AM

R451 The only reason there wasn't more widespread clowning about that line is because Kit has those big-ass eyes that somewhat sell innocence.

by Anonymousreply 458December 2, 2023 4:18 AM

R458 Can’t believe they’re entering s3 and Charlie is still 15 and Nick 16. Joe is 20. I feel like Alice got told to sped through the comics in the show because they cannot sell being shy - 16 years old for much longer.

by Anonymousreply 459December 2, 2023 4:25 AM

R459 On the bright side, Joe still has 12 years to go before he's the same age as one of the high schoolers in Never Have I Ever.

Ignore the caption, it cracks me up that he ended up half wet on the show. I didn't clock that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460December 2, 2023 4:59 AM

R459 Joe's gonna take off his shirt and Charlie will have this perfectly toned body. Going to be a bit funny honestly.

by Anonymousreply 461December 2, 2023 5:00 AM

R461 not sure Alice was really considering the possibility there would be very defined little Marvel muscles

by Anonymousreply 462December 2, 2023 5:02 AM

Manifesting Joe and Kit at the Fashion Awards. Throwback to Vogue World (and Kit waiting for Joe on the carpet).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463December 2, 2023 5:12 AM

R463 You losers don't even hide that you only like Kit because you ship him with Joe. Pathetic fuckers

by Anonymousreply 464December 2, 2023 5:17 AM

R457 Can’t remember if it actually happened but I think the threat to do it was real. But during the hay day of Supernatural people were gonna send cupcakes filled with glass to Jensen Ackles wife because they were convinced he was secretly the lover of Jared Padalecki.

by Anonymousreply 465December 2, 2023 6:05 AM

R461 They’ll need to change it a bit to just be about the scars and maybe him mentally thinking he looks skinny but he’s not cause yeah… marvel muscles.

by Anonymousreply 466December 2, 2023 6:09 AM

'Marvel muscles' that boy is SKINNY. All bones.

by Anonymousreply 467December 2, 2023 6:22 AM

R465 Jesus. I know the Bridgerton fans are crazy towards one of guy’s partner as well - not sure of details but I think Nicola had to tell them to cool it. Lucky Jonathon is a fairy and they can’t actually ship him with Simona

by Anonymousreply 468December 2, 2023 6:34 AM

The original tweet is fucked but putting the word “white” in front of the word gay, doesn’t mean you’re not a homophobe. It just means you’re not a very clever homophobe. Again, who is raising this child, and do they know she is a bullying bigot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469December 2, 2023 8:15 AM

Could have just left it at “Making MBB out to be a bigot for no reason isn’t funny” but nope she’s gotta make it out about how she’s a poor discriminated POC for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 470December 2, 2023 9:49 AM

R470 for me it’s not that - it’s any excuse to use the word gay as an insult. Putting white in front of it means absolutely nothing if you’re using it to be homophobic. Which she is. She always is. No wonder she hates Joe. He’s one of those disgusting gays

by Anonymousreply 471December 2, 2023 10:00 AM

R471 That too. She’s annoying as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 472December 2, 2023 10:20 AM

When was this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473December 2, 2023 10:21 AM

Looks like Joe is wearing that grey coat. Fans on set recently?

by Anonymousreply 474December 2, 2023 10:29 AM

R473 not to brag but I’m a total tragic thats seen just about every photo of them, are we sure that’s real?

by Anonymousreply 475December 2, 2023 10:31 AM

R473 it’s one of the set stalkers - she’s shared it in her November Instagram reel. I think it was when they were filming in Windsor at Charlie’s house.

by Anonymousreply 476December 2, 2023 10:34 AM

R476 The one that was bitching at the Spanish girl about posting Kit in "costume" ?

by Anonymousreply 477December 2, 2023 10:35 AM

R477 yes that’s the one. She’s also the one that met Kit and Tobie when they went to the theatre.

by Anonymousreply 478December 2, 2023 10:38 AM

Okay, yes it’s her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479December 2, 2023 10:40 AM

Kit hiding behind Joe cause that was (at least) the third time he’s seen her in 2 months.

by Anonymousreply 480December 2, 2023 10:44 AM

The way she runs into them all the time… (this one’s for the Australian gays - so me); Deidre Chambers - What a coincidence!

by Anonymousreply 481December 2, 2023 10:50 AM

Joe seems to still be wearing one of Nick's sweaters, cute.

by Anonymousreply 482December 2, 2023 11:08 AM

R478 I'd be so freaked out if I kept seeing the same person multiple times, and not even in one city.

Kit came up in an interview with George Jaques:

[quote]No spoilers, but Black Dog has incredibly subtle and contemporary examinations of male relationships. Some communities think gay roles should be played by gay actors, but for Jaques it was integral that neither of his leads be labelled by sexualities. It's a hot topic of conversation. "Truthfully I feel like young people have a different mindset towards sexuality," says Jaques, who doesn't identify as queer. "What was important as a director was going, right here's my view on it: you fall in love with a person rather than a gender. So let's make sure that comes across. That feels quite freeing and important." It's pertinent stuff for Jaques. He went to school with Heartstopper star Kit Connor, who was bullied out of the closet in 2022 after speculation around his sexuality. On Heartstopper Connor plays a bisexual lead. “I'm bi,” he tweeted, before deleting his social media profile. "Congrats on forcing an 18-year-old to out himself. I think some of you missed the point of the show." "I'm heartbroken that that happened to him because no young person should be forced out," says Jaques, sounding charged for the first time. "And you know, sexuality is a personal thing. It's incredibly personal. It's no one's business ultimately." Back in the day, the duo performed together in school plays, including a version of Macbeth. "I had like two lines and I think Kit did too. Now we speak once a week. I'm so proud of everything he's achieved and I think the feeling's mutual.” Connor posted the Black Dog trailer on social media and his six million followers got it two million views overnight. “I didn't ask him to, I never would. They're all so supportive," says Jaques. "Like you said, it's quite a weird thing to direct your first feature film at 22. Some people are just like, 'I've got to support him."”

by Anonymousreply 483December 2, 2023 11:09 AM

[quote]"I'm heartbroken that that happened to him because no young person should be forced out," says Jaques, sounding charged for the first time.

Can’t imagine how angry those around him were that day when I was fucking infuriated as someone that doesn’t know him.

by Anonymousreply 484December 2, 2023 11:15 AM

Kit just seems like a wonderful friend, honestly. We don’t talk enough about how he’s always showing up to support his friends and goes above and beyond.

by Anonymousreply 485December 2, 2023 11:19 AM

Eric is on his way to London. Let’s see if Joe will be spotted at Brunch or Dinner again.

by Anonymousreply 486December 2, 2023 12:21 PM

R473 Was Kit waiting around for Joe to finish shooting? It looks like Kit is in his street clothes, but Joe's still in costume.

by Anonymousreply 487December 2, 2023 12:30 PM

R487 Can‘t tell if Joe got changed in the second one but it looks like a different jacket, so possibly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488December 2, 2023 12:46 PM

This video always makes me laugh. Joe is so lanky

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489December 2, 2023 1:33 PM

Truly sell the subtle moments so well

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490December 2, 2023 1:40 PM

Charlie posted for Sam’s birthday while still in london with bash. I will die on the hill that Sam either lurks here or should be lurking here, think he’d find the bash talk entertaining

by Anonymousreply 491December 2, 2023 1:56 PM

R488 Gone. What was it?

by Anonymousreply 492December 2, 2023 1:57 PM

R492 Just a side by side of that new Joe Kit photo and this one:

They were looking at a "Hi" tattoo btw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493December 2, 2023 2:19 PM

No other details naturally

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494December 2, 2023 3:26 PM

Some idiot set up a “smash or pass my celebrity crushes” with the HS cast. I swear to god these fans want them to get hate and nasty comment

by Anonymousreply 495December 2, 2023 5:13 PM

Set stalker and her set stalker friend threw a fit about the thumbnail being posted to Twitter, by the way. Fucking morons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496December 2, 2023 5:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497December 2, 2023 6:53 PM

If this was Kit it would be hot as fuck, but bash smoking a cigarette is just gross to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498December 2, 2023 7:09 PM

Smoking and driving. Hm. And it woudln't be hot for Kit either. Stop smoking kids

by Anonymousreply 499December 2, 2023 7:11 PM

Did he smoke when he and Joe were dating?

by Anonymousreply 500December 2, 2023 7:23 PM

R500 Unclear, assuming maybe socially but nowadays he's always smoking. We never saw it (other than that one cigar pic) back then. Charlie and Connor seem to be heavy smokers. Umm... the smell between the three of them.

by Anonymousreply 501December 2, 2023 7:37 PM

R499 Ok grandpa

by Anonymousreply 502December 2, 2023 8:10 PM

Sorry to break it to some of you but 90% of the UK young adults/teen population smokes. There is a high chance that Joe smokes occasionally too.

by Anonymousreply 503December 2, 2023 8:14 PM

R502 Enjoy your premature aging! It's so hot

by Anonymousreply 504December 2, 2023 8:16 PM

R504 I don’t smoke btw by I don’t clutch my pearls when I see someone smoking lol

by Anonymousreply 505December 2, 2023 8:19 PM

I don't either, just saying I don't think it's hot. I've smoked/vaped in the past. I just wasn't delusional enough to think I looked sexy doing it .

by Anonymousreply 506December 2, 2023 8:20 PM

R498 That person needs to up their standard of driving a car and smoking gets them going. Not just because it’s Sebastian, I would make that comment about anyone.

by Anonymousreply 507December 2, 2023 8:21 PM

R503 the only reason I’d guess Joe doesnt is he literally had it on his hinge. But I don’t really care who of the cast smokes. Not like I don’t have my own bad habits

by Anonymousreply 508December 2, 2023 8:27 PM

off topic but it looks like Manu is in england probably for the fashion awards on Monday. i wonder if there will be any interaction between him & kit if he ends up going

by Anonymousreply 509December 2, 2023 9:03 PM

And the curls and just him tbh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510December 2, 2023 9:40 PM

R510 genuinely gorgeous face. He and Kit also have a ton of charisma, talent, great bodies, beautiful voices but even without any of that they both look so god onscreen just facially

by Anonymousreply 511December 2, 2023 9:52 PM

That’s funny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512December 2, 2023 9:54 PM

I don't know what this means

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513December 2, 2023 9:55 PM

R509 I really think Kit will be there. I don’t imagine that they’ll steer clear of each so not to give away the game. They’ve always seemed pretty friendly

by Anonymousreply 514December 2, 2023 9:56 PM

They really look great together. Also think the last pic is the closest we’ve ever seen joes pit hair. Looks surprisingly light

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515December 2, 2023 9:57 PM

From the trials last year. Love their height difference. Will needs to carry him more

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516December 2, 2023 10:00 PM

R515 selfie under the trees in Atlanta gave a peak too. He grows all his hair neck up

by Anonymousreply 517December 2, 2023 10:01 PM

R516 Will is like 8 feet tall

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518December 2, 2023 10:04 PM

R518 will is tall as fuck and while joe might still grow more, I’m guessing he’ll stick around 5’9.

by Anonymousreply 519December 2, 2023 10:06 PM

R517 you’re right, he does. Forgot about that pic.

by Anonymousreply 520December 2, 2023 10:07 PM

Will also seems like he grew a ton between S1 and S2.

by Anonymousreply 521December 2, 2023 10:08 PM

They should fuck

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522December 2, 2023 10:08 PM

R521 think they all got taller by an inch or even more maybe except Joe. Who I’m sure grew a bit, but the height difference between him and will and him and Kit (and I think maybe tobie and bash) increased

by Anonymousreply 523December 2, 2023 10:09 PM

I think Joe did grow, there's a pic comparing him to Alice where you can tell it's just around the guys you can't because they grew more. He's probably about done growing, though could happen R519

by Anonymousreply 524December 2, 2023 10:09 PM

R518 the sheer force of cheekbones in this photo, seriously. They look gorgeous.

R519 Joe had 5’10 on his Hinge profile. Which is gay for 5’9

by Anonymousreply 525December 2, 2023 10:09 PM

R525 lbr he’s 5’9 and a centimeter and rounded up. Bless him

by Anonymousreply 526December 2, 2023 10:13 PM

R529 as is the way of our people

by Anonymousreply 527December 2, 2023 10:15 PM

R525 Straight for 5’5”.

by Anonymousreply 528December 2, 2023 10:19 PM

R522 Going from the Fellow Travelers thread where the gays talk about the storyline, the characters, and the brilliant acting in depth to this is a trip. You fraus are as delusional as ever.

by Anonymousreply 529December 3, 2023 12:44 AM

Posting for no reason

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530December 3, 2023 12:49 AM

R530 fuckable

by Anonymousreply 531December 3, 2023 12:55 AM

I feel like this is what Kit tried to do but people didn't let him for whatever reason. He was never 'hiding'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532December 3, 2023 2:05 AM

R532 Yeah. He wasn't particularly subtle about not being straight. He grouped himself with the community in one of the first interviews he did for S1 and kept doing it with "we/us" thing in subsequent interviews. There was that tweet he liked about fighting the straight allegations. And I'm pretty sure he'd recorded the Zoom interview where he referred to himself as part of the bi community before the tweet, too.

by Anonymousreply 533December 3, 2023 2:23 AM

R533 Yeah. It's insane to me that people didn't give him any grace with this. Just accused him of queerbaiting right out the gate.

by Anonymousreply 534December 3, 2023 2:28 AM

Absolutely not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535December 3, 2023 2:38 AM

R534 when he was just 18 and still in school. Revolting.

by Anonymousreply 536December 3, 2023 2:41 AM

R535 The shape of his body is as relevant to Nick's characterization as his hair color is (so not at all). Fucking losers. Between this and the bullshit about Michael's casting I need these twats to shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 537December 3, 2023 2:42 AM

R533 The way he spoke so casually about it plus Joe understated supportive reaction made it a great little moment, not going to lie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538December 3, 2023 2:44 AM

R535 Tbh slightly chubby hairy guys are pretty top tier, but Nick is still ugly and not hairy therefore no

by Anonymousreply 539December 3, 2023 2:45 AM

R539 To clarify, Kit is not ugly so he'd still be hot with a little chub. Also stop making him wax

by Anonymousreply 540December 3, 2023 2:46 AM

R537 have also seen a fair few “defending Michael” tweets that are just blatantly shitting on joe. Like “oh so Charlie can be pale and not of Spanish descent but Michael can’t be black” “in the comic Charlie is actually around six foot and joe is shorter but that’s fine to you”. Like would they all just shut up. As we’ve all seen joe and Kit elevate the roles so, so well with their acting. Nick being chubby is never relevant in the comics, I’d get it more if there was a fatphobia storyline or something but there’s not so who cares? Charlie is white, him being Alice’s version of spicy white doesn’t matter. Darragh is absolutely getting shit just because people are fucking racists; he looks as much like Michael as most of the others look like their characters and importantly for my viewing pleasure is not as fuck

R538 the way Joe always gives Kit room to discuss his sexuality or make these statements and is clearly supportive without making a song and dance of it is truly excellent allyship and friendship. If Kit makes a public statement (like the tweets he made in the past) he elevates it, when Kit mentions his sexuality he’s clearly proud and supportive, when Kit discusses the queerbaiting bulkshit you can tell he’s fuming. Great friend.

by Anonymousreply 541December 3, 2023 2:49 AM

R539 chubby guys can absolutely be cute, for instance I think tobie looks good even though he’s a huskier built guy, it’s the weeping and wailing over joe and Kit looking similar but not identical to objectively uglier drawings of them that makes me roll my eyes. Oh no, Kit isn’t chubby. Oh no, Joe has huge dark eyes instead of Alice’s fanfiction style “electric blue orbs” or whatever the fuck. Get over it girls

by Anonymousreply 542December 3, 2023 2:52 AM

R542 Yeah, Kit a real person and he was never chubby. These fans need to accept it and shut the fuck up. Kit is not playing some oscar type role. He doesn’t need to gain weight to please these freaks. And like R537 said, it’s pretty irrelevant to the story.

by Anonymousreply 543December 3, 2023 2:54 AM

R543 I mean it’s a freakish thing they have with this cast, because they seem to want it both ways. They whine that nick is chubby actually and then the exact same people thirst over how hot Kit is shirtless (real) and make snide comments about joes appearance because idk, he’s a gay guy and they can’t rub their clits to him. They cannot make me think they would actually be into chubby nick Nelson when zero of them have ever shown any thirst for tobie and when they’re dicks about even joes looks, they just want to virtue signal about how they’re woke non fatphobic queens. Shadow and bone fandom was similarly annoying because the girl who played Nina (who was very charming in the role and had excellent chemistry with her love interest) wasn’t fat

by Anonymousreply 544December 3, 2023 2:57 AM

The way they’ll use any opportunity to shade which ever member of the cast they’re not into. It was pretty disgusting they used the actual racism that Darragh was receiving as a way to shit on whichever guy isn’t their fav. Absolute cunts

by Anonymousreply 545December 3, 2023 3:12 AM

Was it the Guardian Q&A that Joe actually got a bit defensive and said something along the lines of “is there a question?” when he was asked something about queer roles being played by queer people

by Anonymousreply 546December 3, 2023 3:15 AM

I read the books awhile ago but I definitely feel like Nick got fatter. I don’t remember him being so round in the first novels. His body type resembles Tobie’s more than Kit in the sex scene. I think Tobie is cute. Not as hot as Kit or Joe but, if I met him out and about I would totally be down.

by Anonymousreply 547December 3, 2023 3:15 AM

Whatever the interview it was before Kit came out

by Anonymousreply 548December 3, 2023 3:16 AM

R546 Yeah and Alice just stood there like a complete waste of space.

by Anonymousreply 549December 3, 2023 3:17 AM

R549 the way they left those guys to the wolves

by Anonymousreply 550December 3, 2023 3:18 AM

R549 I don’t remember this. Can you link it?

by Anonymousreply 551December 3, 2023 3:18 AM

R551 Here you go. The specific question is around 29:30min mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552December 3, 2023 3:25 AM

didn’t Kit say in an interview that he is comfortable in his sexuality ? i got the just he was uncomfortable about twt arguing about his sexuality. even if he didn’t want to declare his sexuality that would have been his choice. its the worst kind of homosexuals who dragged him out

by Anonymousreply 553December 3, 2023 11:06 AM

A year ago today.

R553 I get the impression that he considered his sexuality part of his private life and was trying to maintain that boundary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554December 3, 2023 12:28 PM

Never realized Joe says “payback” here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555December 3, 2023 3:38 PM

What a sane rational and measured comment from this nearly 30 year old

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556December 3, 2023 3:40 PM

No but fr it’s getting old. Unpopular opinion and idc but yeah, some joebash stans on twitter are now Bash haters (no problem with that) but why do you expect her to keep talking about Joe when she has always been a Bash stan? If she used to run that account alone I would get it but she didn’t. Either way, people need to move on.

by Anonymousreply 557December 3, 2023 4:45 PM

I don't really care but neither one of the people who ran that account like Joe. Not like it matters at this point obviously. Though they were always just using Joe for attention because being with Joe gave Bash more popularity than he otherwise would have.

by Anonymousreply 558December 3, 2023 4:48 PM

R557 idc because I think Joe already has a lot of fans and frankly don’t think he needs bash’s ten stans to like him, but if she’s gonna engage with the CC and questions then why is she flipping out? She branded herself “actually the first fan account also for joe”, comes at DJL constantly, cries over how joe fans who formerly liked bash not dislike him, and then acts a victim when people point out that she’s the exact same on joe.

by Anonymousreply 559December 3, 2023 4:53 PM

She said all that when people were telling her to close the account. And she acted like she liked Joe so she didn't want to close it when she really just didn't want to lose the followers the account had. Anyway, if Charlie did more than tiktoks she'd do a CharBash update account or something. She'll just cling to whatever at this point and the twinks are disposable. She'll be shading Charlie when the next one shows up saying how Bash is finally getting the love he deserves, etc.

by Anonymousreply 560December 3, 2023 5:00 PM

Joe stans are lucky that Bash stans are fairly more mature than them. Joe stans have bullied Bash and called him names on Twitter and I have rarely seen any Bash stan retaliate. They should count their blessings and move on but I understand it's impossible to do when your fave dates 30-year-olds, miserable men. They cling to Bash because he was the only ex worth mentioning.

by Anonymousreply 561December 3, 2023 5:03 PM

Real as hell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562December 3, 2023 5:07 PM

Kit is proud of his friend and it has to turn into some weird shipping situation for you losers!

by Anonymousreply 563December 3, 2023 5:09 PM

I know Eric and Joe have hung out. Eric should share with the class.

by Anonymousreply 564December 3, 2023 5:10 PM

Here is an example of Kit being exceptional as an actor. You can see Nick is completely in love with Charlie. Joe does a great job at being the cute, shy schoolboy but you don't see that type of intense feeling from him. He is mostly one-dimensional in his acting. The last scene was his best scene in the whole show. It was the first time you could believe Charlie was in love with Nick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565December 3, 2023 5:15 PM

Girl trying to shit talk joes acting when you Stan BASH is a stretch. Kit is excellent, so is joe, it’s why they’ve both landed other lead roles since.

by Anonymousreply 566December 3, 2023 5:21 PM

She figured out how to WW herself

by Anonymousreply 567December 3, 2023 5:24 PM

Even in the comics, Charlie is pretty reserved. I think that's how he is meant to be with his emotions.

by Anonymousreply 568December 3, 2023 5:27 PM

R567 happened a while ago. Happy for her, self love is key.

I’ve seen tweets like this about both joe and kits thirst traps and honestly these people just sound like they are shit friends. Joe does not tease Kit for being hot and shirtless. Kit does not tease joe, who has been bullied a lot for his looks, for being hot and shirtless. Honestly

R568 this is the same person who said bash would have to hit it from the back to avoid looking at how ugly joe is, she just hates him and is a POS, dw about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569December 3, 2023 5:29 PM

R566 Sure, but your argument would hold more weight if his next lead role wasn't 'cute brown hair twink with a bit of sass'. Charlie 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 570December 3, 2023 5:31 PM

This scene was great

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571December 3, 2023 5:34 PM

If we compare the way Charlie acts with Nick to what he was like with Ben, especially in the first clip, Joe makes the same expressions. I thought Charlie liked Ben the same amount as he liked Nick when I first watched the series because of the way Joe was acting. You don't see any difference in his expressions when he is with Nick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572December 3, 2023 5:35 PM

Worry about your fav's career, like his movie that still shows no signs of life even while Amazon is releasing trailers for shows that come out in the spring and his current role as the least important family member of the least important main character and we'll worry about Joe's career working with legendary actors in another lead role in a big budget production.

by Anonymousreply 573December 3, 2023 5:43 PM

Cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574December 3, 2023 5:43 PM

R569 And you said Joe was hitting a bag of bones because Bash has no ass and no lips but that's fine? I love the hypocrisy around here.

by Anonymousreply 575December 3, 2023 5:43 PM

As R569 said, this troll has ticked over into absolute vitriol hatred of Joe. We had 24 hours where they barely engaged at all because no one responded to them. Lets maintain that dream

by Anonymousreply 576December 3, 2023 5:49 PM

As she’s a friend of hers, bringing the that CC here is always going to result in her popping back up. I can just scroll on but it’s still annoying when she goes off because she rants for hours

by Anonymousreply 577December 3, 2023 5:55 PM

Frau number 1, I am not a friend of anyone on Twitter. And if the 'no ass and no lips' comments are fine, my saying that Joe has horrible eyebrows shouldn't be considered hatred. It's the truth.

by Anonymousreply 578December 3, 2023 6:02 PM

Someone post this in better quality. Please and thank you sirs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579December 3, 2023 6:07 PM

R579 Kit being 1/2 little shit but also backing off and being really gentle when he sees joe is trembling is really fucking cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580December 3, 2023 6:12 PM

I swear these people don’t understand that Joe and Kit are actually working and not just chilling on set. As much as they love the show, it’s still work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581December 3, 2023 6:12 PM

R581 they both film multiple scenes a day, some of which are probably heavy. Taking a few min to reset, have a snack, text a friend instead of idk, slow dancing behind the scenes means they’re faking a friendship for the cameras now. A real long con if so since most of the times they hang out, we only find out way later or because fans spot them

by Anonymousreply 582December 3, 2023 6:16 PM

R581 Didn't see the tiktok but have seen that dumb complaint before. Not an actor, but I'd need space away from someone just to get in the right headspace, espeically while doing the scenes they are doing. It's not like they don't hang out outside of filming.

by Anonymousreply 583December 3, 2023 6:18 PM

This is the second time I've seen a tweet from this person and been shocked that they're not a frau.

R581 Tobie's vlogs all over again. Still remember everyone saying that Kit didn't get along with the cast because he was reserved in them. It's boring at this point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584December 3, 2023 6:25 PM

R584 ah a friend of crunchy

by Anonymousreply 585December 3, 2023 6:27 PM

R584 If they’re talking about the framing and the length of the kissing scenes, I have to agree. Idk why s2 kiss scenes are so short.

by Anonymousreply 586December 3, 2023 6:29 PM

Seeing all of the other Twitter accounts suddenly start doing those "a year ago" photo collages that DJL does makes me laugh.

R586 The length of them was fine to me.

by Anonymousreply 587December 3, 2023 6:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588December 3, 2023 6:46 PM

the british independent film awards are going on rn, maybe some from the cast will pop up?

by Anonymousreply 589December 3, 2023 6:53 PM

numbers guy who said they were losing followers, Kit just went down to 6.1. I need him to post a new dump

by Anonymousreply 590December 3, 2023 7:21 PM

He hasn't posted anything personal since Sept. His last two posts were ads. I know he doesn't give a shit though. Maybe he'll do an end of the year post

by Anonymousreply 591December 3, 2023 7:27 PM

Truly don’t think he gives a shit. I bet he would actually like less eyes on him but ymmv

by Anonymousreply 592December 3, 2023 7:46 PM

Hey look at my cavernous asshole!

by Anonymousreply 593December 3, 2023 7:47 PM

Kit really said “Bash who?” (I know he’s just leading him shh!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594December 3, 2023 8:37 PM

R594 Since the thread is nearly dead and I made it anyway, I'm gonna repeat that Bash was pissy during that trip. Joe posted his 2 second appearance too often for me to think otherwise

by Anonymousreply 595December 3, 2023 8:40 PM

I always go to home amusing Kit’s face is here but Joe’s?! The slow almost robotic head turn hahah

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596December 3, 2023 8:44 PM

R594 I mean who could resist grabbing joe

R595 probably. At first I thought maybe bash was back home and they wouldn’t see one another for a few weeks and joe was emo posting but then he saw him 4 days later so not that

by Anonymousreply 597December 3, 2023 8:44 PM

Wondering when the A24 project and play (possibly) will be announced

by Anonymousreply 598December 3, 2023 8:48 PM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599December 3, 2023 8:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!