Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

FL GOP Chair, husband of Moms For Liberty cofounder, accused of sexual battery by menage a trois lover

I live for headlines like this. Hadn't wr heard rumors that the guy himself and Casey were involved in three ways?

[QUOTE]Christian Ziegler, Florida’s GOP chairman and husband of Sarasota County School Board member and Moms of Liberty co-founder Bridget Ziegler, is under criminal investigation after a woman filed a complaint with the Sarasota Police Department alleging the longtime Republican official had raped her, according to a heavily redacted police report obtained by the Florida Trident.

[QUOTE]The complaint was filed on October 4 and the alleged sexual battery occurred inside the woman’s home in Sarasota on October 2, according to the report. Among the few words that went unredacted in the report are “rape” and “sexual battery.”

[QUOTE]The woman, according to sources close to the investigation, alleged that [bold] she and both Zieglers had been involved in a longstanding consensual three-way sexual relationship[/bold] prior to the incident. The incident under investigation by Sarasota police occurred when Christian Ziegler and the woman were alone at the woman’s house, without Bridget Ziegler present, the sources conveyed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 14, 2023 7:32 PM

For those keeping score:

@RonDeSantis ’s best friend in politics killed himself while he was under investigation for sexual extortion

&

@CaseyDeSantis ’s best friend in politics is a closeted bisexual at the forefront of natl campaign seeking to wipe out LGBT influence

Got it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 30, 2023 5:47 PM

MAGA looney Laura Loomer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 30, 2023 5:50 PM

DeSantis knows the only assets he has are homophobia and anti-Woke rhetoric. He's ugly, boring, short, uncharismatic and unable to smile.

by Anonymousreply 3November 30, 2023 5:53 PM

Don't forget he's dumber than a box of hair, R3.

by Anonymousreply 4November 30, 2023 6:05 PM

But Drag Queens, y'all!

by Anonymousreply 5November 30, 2023 6:05 PM

It gets better! Receipts ctreated by the alleged perpetrator.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 30, 2023 6:21 PM

The synopsis from the responding officer also is almost entirely redacted. Only five words aren't blacked out in the narrative. They are: "stated... raped... stated that... raped."

by Anonymousreply 7November 30, 2023 6:30 PM

I want to see Ron DeSantis getting gang banged by a train of swingers 😂

by Anonymousreply 8November 30, 2023 6:30 PM

Damn, r2, that's the problem with these MAGAt cunts. They are all so gross and stupid and awful, but damn if they don't all have receipts on each other. They hate each other even more than they hate all of us. If you want to get the real dirt on all of them and their bullshit nonsense, I suspect it's all on Truth Social and Gab and all those other fucking sewers they all swim in.

by Anonymousreply 9November 30, 2023 6:35 PM

100% THIS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 30, 2023 6:41 PM

STOP LINKING TO TWITTER!

by Anonymousreply 11November 30, 2023 6:55 PM

The "Mom For Liberty" loves bisexual threesomes but thinks kids are traumatized by movies with gay characters in them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 30, 2023 9:10 PM

Oink!

by Anonymousreply 13November 30, 2023 9:15 PM

Which church groomed these dirty Republican bitches to become the mega whores they are? I need a street address. I am going to tell the Westboro Baptist Church on them.

by Anonymousreply 14November 30, 2023 9:27 PM

Party of hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 15November 30, 2023 9:29 PM

^ And pedos among other assorted perversions

by Anonymousreply 16November 30, 2023 9:39 PM

I will pray for them.

by Anonymousreply 17November 30, 2023 9:42 PM

Call me! I like threesome with White man and lady.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 30, 2023 9:44 PM

Family values

by Anonymousreply 19November 30, 2023 11:58 PM

911 call

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 2, 2023 3:58 AM

[bold]#Moms4Muff!

by Anonymousreply 21December 2, 2023 5:31 AM

What finally broke the dam for her to file a police complaint? It's worth noting there is no civil action or any whiff of money not changing hands before the criminal complaint. 😇

by Anonymousreply 22December 2, 2023 6:20 AM

To answer my own question after a quick Google News search... This is *intense* So much damning information.

[QUOTE]A search warrant affidavit in the case further details the relationship. The woman told investigators the Zieglers had made plans with her to have sex on Oct. 2, but after Bridget Ziegler was unable to attend she backed out, texting, “Sorry I was mostly in for her,” according to ABC Action News, which obtained the affidavit.

[QUOTE]When the woman went to leave her apartment a short time later, she alleges, Christian Ziegler was right outside in the hallway. “Christian entered the apartment, bent the victim over the bar stool” and raped her, the affidavit alleged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 2, 2023 6:30 AM

You can only be freaky in bed if you keep it secret! Why can’t you just be normal? Do it for the kids! Literacy encourages child abuse!

by Anonymousreply 24December 2, 2023 6:47 AM

A credible view from an expert would be appropriate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 2, 2023 10:08 AM

“Where r u? Wanna meet and chat? Worried about you. You are my friend,” Ziegler allegedly wrote in one message via Instagram, which was set to vanish mode so as to automatically erase the messages.

“Hell no not after what you did to me,” the woman responded. “Do you not understand I am terrified of you?”

Sources also told the Trident that cops executed a search warrant on Ziegler’s cellphone, and that the Republican bigwig is accused of secretly recording his encounters with the woman and his wife.

The accuser allegedly confided in a coworker that she had been raped and was afraid to leave her home.

by Anonymousreply 26December 2, 2023 3:03 PM

You can’t make this shit up: on the same day it’s reported its chairman is ensnared in a sexual assault investigation, the @FloridaGOP is sending fundraising emails about the danger of “lewd books.”

by Anonymousreply 27December 2, 2023 3:16 PM

I can get us a couple girls, we'll make it a group thang..

by Anonymousreply 28December 2, 2023 4:27 PM

Everything with Republicans is projection. Whatever they accuse Democrats of doing, it is because they are doing it a million times over.

by Anonymousreply 29December 2, 2023 4:30 PM

I'm not blaming the victim or anything, but how do you barge in and "rape" someone over a barstool against their will? She must have been wearing an easily-removed "club/hoochie dress". I mean if you're going to advertise...

Besides, I offered her friendship and cash and she declined.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 2, 2023 4:39 PM

DeSantis looking pretty hawt

by Anonymousreply 31December 2, 2023 5:18 PM

DeSantis is not a bad looking guy, but, politics aside, he has no discernable humanity and an off-putting personality.

by Anonymousreply 32December 2, 2023 5:22 PM

Liberals read about the depravity and the cons seem to live it out.

by Anonymousreply 33December 2, 2023 5:23 PM

R31 is Helen Keller.

by Anonymousreply 34December 2, 2023 5:23 PM

The details are pretty heinous.

The Intellectualist @highbrow_nobrow

🚨Florida GOP Chairman Under Scrutiny: Sexual Battery Investigation Details Emerge

Christian Ziegler is the Chairman of the Florida Republican Party.

His wife, Bridget Ziegler, is the co-founder of Moms for Liberty, an anti-LGBTQ extremist organization.

Governor Ron DeSantis (R-FL) is a close personal friend of the Zieglers. DeSantis appointed Bridget to the board overseeing Disney’s Orlando theme parks. She is also the best friend of Casey DeSantis, the First Lady of Florida, according to Peter Schorsch, the Publisher of Florida Politics.

Promoting Hatred Against the LGBTQ Community

The Zieglers have actively promoted hatred against the Florida LGBTQ community.

According to the Daily Beast, Bridget Ziegler took credit for authoring Florida’s “Don’t Say Gay Bill”.

Her husband has made statements suggesting that those opposed to Florida’s anti-LGBTQ+ policies leave the state.

The Florida GOP has been accused of fostering hatred against the LGBTQ community, especially targeting LGBTQ school children.

According to PBS, 41% of surveyed LGBTQ+ youth considered suicide in the past year.

Bridget Ziegler’s Role in LGBTQ Colleague Smear

Bridget, a busy woman, is also the Chairwoman of the Sarasota County School Board.

As Chairwoman, she permitted homophobic attacks against Tom Edwards, the school board’s only openly gay member. Understandably, Edwards responded to these attacks by walking out.

Her husband, Christian, pounced on this by attacking Edwards on social media, calling him “Tommy Drama”.

Ziegler then criticized Ziegler’s ability to handle criticism.

The Criminal Investigation Into Christian Ziegler

1. The victim alleged that Ziegler entered her apartment and sexually assaulted her, stating, “Christian did not wear a condom, and he said, ‘I’m leaving the same way I came in.’”

2.Surveillance footage confirmed Ziegler’s presence at the apartment.

3.During a police interview, with his attorney present, Ziegler claimed the sexual encounter was consensual and referred to a video he initially deleted but later uploaded to his Google Drive.

4. The ongoing investigation includes a forensic examination of Christian Ziegler’s phone.

5. The unidentified victim expressed suicidal thoughts to a friend, who subsequently alerted the police.

6. The friend described the victim as appearing intoxicated, fearful of leaving her home, and mentioning being raped.

7. Both Bridget and Christian Ziegler have acknowledged a consensual sexual relationship with the victim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35December 3, 2023 3:52 AM

Tawdry with a capital T.

by Anonymousreply 36December 3, 2023 3:57 AM

Patron Saint happening!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 3, 2023 4:29 AM

It gets worse. It sounds like he drugged the victim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 3, 2023 5:37 PM

"It sounds like he drugged the victim"

Been there, hunty..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 3, 2023 5:48 PM

Moms For Tribadism!🙀

by Anonymousreply 40December 3, 2023 6:11 PM

He's refused to step down as chair even after DeSantis said he should. He's also said a couple of congressional reps have reached out to him to offer support which puts the entire Florida delegation in a bind because reporters are going to question each of them. Take 'em all down with you.

by Anonymousreply 41December 3, 2023 6:44 PM

R41: Start with Byron Donalds, last spotted watching the House expulsion vote alongside his pal George Santos.

by Anonymousreply 42December 3, 2023 7:17 PM

I think the reference was to the Florida state house delegation (of which Donalds is a former member) rather than the US House delegation i which he is currently befouling

However, let us not waste this opportunity to again expose what a shady character he is

[quote] In 1997, Donalds was arrested for marijuana distribution; the charges were dropped as part of a pre-trial diversion program. In 2000, he pleaded no contest to a felony bribery charge as part of a scheme to defraud a bank. His record was later sealed and expunged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 3, 2023 7:26 PM

This story is the only thing curing me of my seasonal depression!

Can you believe this shit! I know they are book banners, but had they ever read a newspaper and seen exactly this story and how to avoid the ridicule!? I guess the MAGA dick knows what it likes! These people are such damaged freaks.

by Anonymousreply 44December 3, 2023 7:43 PM

All this debauchery was speeding up (Matt Gaetz human trafficking, etc.) when they were certain Trump would win re-election. When he didn't, they crawled back to their holes. Now they're getting confident again because Turd is leading in the polls.

I swear these sleazies- including the Proud Boy-types- are poised to take over the country if given the chance. Then everything they do will be pardoned.

by Anonymousreply 45December 3, 2023 7:52 PM

Love it.

Ziegler should be out raising campaign money for the Florida GOP and instead he's embroiled in a three-way + rape investigation! I hope the whole lot of them get dragged through the mud for a year!

by Anonymousreply 46December 3, 2023 7:55 PM

Byron Donalds is a lying POS, another Santos-like grifter.

by Anonymousreply 47December 3, 2023 7:58 PM

R43 - it's about the Congressional delegation. Donalds has remained silent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48December 3, 2023 9:29 PM

So the homophobic wife has admitted to lezzing it up and committing adultery. How will her fans explain this away?

by Anonymousreply 49December 3, 2023 9:44 PM

They'll probably say something like it wasn't adultery because the husband was present.

So is it safe to assume Donalds is one offering support because he's totally clammed up? And Gaetz because is there anyone sleazier than Gaetz in Congress?

by Anonymousreply 50December 3, 2023 10:21 PM

[quote] “We have a country to save and I am not going to let false allegations of a crime put that mission on the bench,” he said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 3, 2023 11:13 PM

[quote]R49 So the homophobic wife has admitted to lezzing it up and committing adultery. How will her fans explain this away?

Maybe they’ll rationalize it in some way that she was being an accommodating wife, doing what her husband wanted.

by Anonymousreply 52December 4, 2023 3:10 AM

"lezzing it up"

Gawd, I love you people.

by Anonymousreply 53December 4, 2023 3:12 PM

[quote] it's about the Congressional delegation

THIS is about the Congressional delegation. The first story was about the statehouse delegation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54December 5, 2023 10:18 PM

GOP? Perverts. Every.Last.One.

by Anonymousreply 55December 5, 2023 10:25 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56December 6, 2023 1:03 AM

I hope he refuses to resign. Let him be a shining symbol of GOP hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 57December 6, 2023 2:34 PM

His home county GOP (Pinellas) finally asked him to step down.

If he's defiant when asked by his personal friend, the governor, you have to wonder what the Zieglers have on Ron and Casey. I wish I could remember where I read there were rumors about the latter two.

by Anonymousreply 58December 6, 2023 4:25 PM

Oh the scissoring!

by Anonymousreply 59December 6, 2023 10:23 PM

Is she being pursued for comment/interviews? The news items have focused on the hubs.

by Anonymousreply 60December 7, 2023 12:00 AM

When this blubbery perv gets arrested, I hope he snitches on all the other Florida GOP pervs. Looking at you HairPie Gaetz.

by Anonymousreply 61December 7, 2023 5:53 AM

Did awful politicians, including Orange Mussolini & Puddin’ Desantis; plus the scandals in Florida, contribute to the snub of undefeated Florida State University football?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62December 7, 2023 10:07 AM

Family values voters supporting the dregs of humanity.

by Anonymousreply 63December 7, 2023 10:12 AM

Scoop: Multiple @FloridaGOP sources confirm that @ChrisMZiegler has asked for a massive payout — one source said $2 million! — to resign as chair of the party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 14, 2023 7:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!