Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Marla Maples: I was never a "mistress"

Ivana disagreed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 3, 2023 6:51 PM

No, darlin. You were a whore.

by Anonymousreply 1November 30, 2023 4:21 PM

(^.^) Her body language in that photo is tense

by Anonymousreply 2November 30, 2023 4:21 PM

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 3November 30, 2023 4:26 PM

Bad photo of her; she has a shadow mustache.

by Anonymousreply 4November 30, 2023 4:38 PM

she vas a whore darling

by Anonymousreply 5November 30, 2023 4:42 PM

Praying to God for a married man. That doesn’t seem right. Especially, when the married man is Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 6November 30, 2023 4:46 PM

She was never a performer either

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 30, 2023 8:30 PM

He was always hideous.

by Anonymousreply 8November 30, 2023 8:36 PM

"BEST SEX I EVER HAD."

by Anonymousreply 9November 30, 2023 8:39 PM

I believe in the identity "home wrecker". I realize the homes and marriages wrecked by the other woman (or the other man) are probably in bad shape. But I still think homewrecker is a very tacky role to play. I have a somewhat more benign opinion of the mistresses who do not expect or even want the man to divorce and then marry the mistress.

The married person using the new lover to ease out of the failed marriage, is a coward. And the person getting involved with a married person is a mean cunt.

by Anonymousreply 10November 30, 2023 9:05 PM

R9 the best sex thing was said by Trump's publicist John Barron who was just Trump barely disguising his voice and calling the media. So pathetic. Even more pathetic he named his giant son Barron

by Anonymousreply 11November 30, 2023 9:11 PM

Of course that narcissist would be convinced he was anyone's "best sex ever"! As if, with his tinymeat and that personality. Bitch, keep dreaming.

by Anonymousreply 12November 30, 2023 9:17 PM

Tis pity she's a whore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 30, 2023 9:49 PM

WHOOOOOORE.

by Anonymousreply 14November 30, 2023 9:51 PM

She wrecked a home, while he wrecked a home and a nation.

by Anonymousreply 15November 30, 2023 11:36 PM

She must really be a cunt. Because she was pretty and if she wanted to marry a rich guy she could have hooked a handsome banker or lawyer with some testosterone and a real ability to make money.

by Anonymousreply 16November 30, 2023 11:41 PM

I have no respect for anyone who knows they are intruding into a marriage. The couple made vows to each other. Why would anyone want to break them?

by Anonymousreply 17December 1, 2023 12:01 AM

She was pretty aggressive towards Ivana Senior. She flew to Aspen when she knew Donald was going to be there, vacationing w/Ivana and family. She approached Ivana in a restaurant, taunted her, acted like trash. Really low-class. I don't like Ivana, but I do feel sympathetic towards her in that situation.

Donald actually looks sheepish in the photo at OP. Marla is in the more dominant physical position, vis-a-vis Donald, in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 18December 1, 2023 3:37 AM

Ivana never referred to her by name in interviews, just as “the showgirl”.

by Anonymousreply 19December 1, 2023 3:51 AM

Hello, hello...Mr. Trump?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 1, 2023 4:08 AM

Marla interviewed by Vicki Lawrence

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 3, 2023 3:42 AM

Let's settle down, Marla. No one saw that season of "Designing Women".

by Anonymousreply 22December 3, 2023 5:40 AM

[quote]I have no respect for anyone who knows they are intruding into a marriage. The couple made vows to each other. Why would anyone want to break them?

You need to face the reality that straight men almost NEVER leave a marriage without having a new woman in the wings. Even in cases where they already want to bail to avoid some major responsibility (a disabled kid or a wife with cancer), they nearly always first go looking for the new partner. I'm sure they don't tell themselves this is what they're doing, but it happens so often it has to be. There are also, of course, a lot of men just playing on the side who have no intention of leaving the wife at all, only she finds out and makes a fuss about it.

This means that the instances in which the home is actually wrecked BY the intrusion of the new woman, and not because the man desires a change anyway, are much fewer than you guys seem to think. Agreed, it's not very ethical to be the "other woman", but usually she's being played as well, because he's not "so in love with her he's willing to overturn his life": he's just tired of the old one.

You may choose to believe rather that this pattern occurs because Jezebels are out there sweeping virtuous married men off their feet like there's no tomorrow and this is what causes every man who leaves his wife to already be involved in a new relationship. If so, I've got a bridge to sell you.

I'm not talking about instances where the wife leaves the husband. Those cases may well find him unprepared, single and devastated.

by Anonymousreply 23December 3, 2023 1:17 PM

[quote]straight men almost NEVER leave a marriage without having a new woman in the wings.

Oops, meant to say "...woman or man..."

by Anonymousreply 24December 3, 2023 1:18 PM

Randomly have some friends in common with her and finally met her one time. She's actually, seriously guys, she's actually a lot of fun. She still looks very good. I'm such a never Trumper so it was so strange to be talking to this woman who is STILL CONNECTED with Trump. Trump still helps her out from time to time. Not often, but will do various things for her even after they divorced. I don't think they're best friends but I've heard the stories from my friends.

I don't think I'd care for Melania.

by Anonymousreply 25December 3, 2023 2:48 PM

Marla is directly responsible for launching Tiffany tRump into the world.

The shame of that should be enough to keep her quiet.

by Anonymousreply 26December 3, 2023 3:58 PM

Did Marla really cheat on trump with her bodyguard and that’s why they divorced?

by Anonymousreply 27December 3, 2023 5:15 PM

I cannot fathom anyone marrying him- he is gross and he was just as gross 45 years ago- and just as big a liar and grifter.

I understand trophy wives marrying powerful older men who can be attractive for many reasons (including wealth) despite being past a physical prime. Everything about Trump has always been disgusting as anyone who has live in NYC since the late 70s knows.

by Anonymousreply 28December 3, 2023 5:17 PM

R27, As I recall, they were seen going at it on a beach one evening and the tabloids ran with the story.

by Anonymousreply 29December 3, 2023 5:29 PM

[quote] Did Marla really cheat on trump with her bodyguard and that’s why they divorced?

I remember a news story about Marla being pulled over (car / limo) on a beach at night. Supposedly, she had to urinate. Next thing you know - divorce.

by Anonymousreply 30December 3, 2023 5:29 PM

So was was Melanie allowed to have a long affair with the Tiffany Jeweler security guy?

by Anonymousreply 31December 3, 2023 5:34 PM

That’s what I thought. Her cheating was never denied because it was true. That’s why I’m a little surprised Donald has been willing to financially help her out here and there.

by Anonymousreply 32December 3, 2023 5:35 PM

Marla got $1 million upon divorce, no spousal support, nothing but the $1 million. Maybe that's why he was able to throw her money here and there.

by Anonymousreply 33December 3, 2023 6:03 PM

My point wasn’t about whether he should have given her money or whether he could. It was that he did despite her cheating.

by Anonymousreply 34December 3, 2023 6:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!