Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Damn! Elon continues to lose his shit: Tells Bob Iger to GO. FUCK. YOURSELF.

It's Oligarch on Oligarch Violence!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145December 5, 2023 12:29 AM

Don't fuck with the mouse.

by Anonymousreply 1November 29, 2023 10:59 PM

He looks really terrible. Sad last days?

by Anonymousreply 2November 29, 2023 11:01 PM

Maybe Clare is slowly poisoning him.

by Anonymousreply 3November 29, 2023 11:03 PM

wow. dailykos is still around.

who knew.

by Anonymousreply 4November 29, 2023 11:06 PM

I would love nothing more than for 'X' to disappear and fall into the abyss of history.

Elon is a drugged up psychotic mess. Rebranding to X proves my point - who does that? Someone on drugs.

by Anonymousreply 5November 29, 2023 11:15 PM

"Rebranding to X proves my point - who does that? Someone on drugs."

Asshole

by Anonymousreply 6November 29, 2023 11:18 PM

These queens...always scrapping and ripping each others' wigs off.

by Anonymousreply 7November 29, 2023 11:19 PM

Musk was fired from PayPal because he wanted to change its name to “X”

by Anonymousreply 8November 29, 2023 11:30 PM

To be fair, a lot of people of saying "fuck you" to Iger and Disney at this time, including the movie goers, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 9November 29, 2023 11:41 PM

This is your brain on ketamine

by Anonymousreply 10November 29, 2023 11:49 PM

He received instructions to delete Twitter and is following directions

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 29, 2023 11:50 PM

Ryan Mac put up an unhinged email Elon sent him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 29, 2023 11:50 PM

R2 "He looks really terrible. Sad last days? "

If these are his last days, then they are not sad.

by Anonymousreply 13November 30, 2023 12:04 AM

Who are they referring to, r12? Bob Iger was born in NYC, not England.

by Anonymousreply 14November 30, 2023 12:43 AM

R14, I think it's the guy he accused of being a "pedo guy"

by Anonymousreply 15November 30, 2023 12:45 AM

All of his behavior is either mental illness or drug-induced.

I'll say this until I'm dead - too much wealth leads to crazy behavior. You see it over and over and over again.

I hope he loses billions in Twitter and I hope people FINALLY stop being those fucking Teslas.

by Anonymousreply 16November 30, 2023 1:06 AM

Very professional.

That's the kind of guy I would want running my company.

That's the kind of man who should have multiple, military contracts.

He's the kind of man you'd be proud to have as a boyfriend or husband.

Couldn't be prouder of my dad, Elon!

by Anonymousreply 17November 30, 2023 1:23 AM

Told ya he was an asshole

by Anonymousreply 18November 30, 2023 1:31 AM

At this very moment, the Forbes Real Time Billionaires list has Elon Musk at #1....the wealthiest person in the entire world.... with a net worth of $248.2 (billion).

That's plenty of "fuck you" money.

by Anonymousreply 19November 30, 2023 1:34 AM

How is that possible, r19? Is Tesla worth that much? We know Twitter has lost billions of dollars of worth since he bought it. Everything else is chump change.

by Anonymousreply 20November 30, 2023 1:37 AM

He is so fucking ugly.

by Anonymousreply 21November 30, 2023 1:51 AM

[quote]How is that possible, [R19]? Is Tesla worth that much?

According to Automotive News as of Oct, the best selling car in the world for 2023 is the Tesla Model Y.

Ford, Chevy and Ram sold more trucks but as far as cars go, Tesla is number 1, beating the Toyota Camry.

Last year it was the second best selling car in the world.

by Anonymousreply 22November 30, 2023 1:52 AM

What a fucking sad indictment of society

by Anonymousreply 23November 30, 2023 1:54 AM

Damn, those cars are such pieces of shit, r22.

by Anonymousreply 24November 30, 2023 1:54 AM

R14 when those kids were trapped in a cave, Elon wanted to send in some kind of submarine contraption and was turned down. He retaliated by accusing a cave diver of being a pedo.

by Anonymousreply 25November 30, 2023 1:56 AM

The weird thing is why Elon doesn’t just shut Twitter (“X” if you must) down. It used to be the best place to find immediately breaking news but him fucking up the algorithm, demanding money for verification & blocking article links rendered it useless for that purpose. He obviously wants to destroy it, that was the point, but why this slow poisoning death instead of just pulling the plug?

by Anonymousreply 26November 30, 2023 1:56 AM

[quote]How is that possible, [R19]? Is Tesla worth that much?

This will answer your question:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 30, 2023 1:58 AM

He’s such an arrogant piece of shit. Honestly. Has there been a bigger pile of white trash?

It’s like every vile human characteristic available was poured into him.

No wonder he has to pay for sex. He’s repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 28November 30, 2023 2:15 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 30, 2023 2:37 AM

Gotta agree with Elon on this one, Disney can indeed go fuck itself.

by Anonymousreply 30November 30, 2023 2:38 AM

A fight to the death. Mano a mano. Cage match .

by Anonymousreply 31November 30, 2023 2:54 AM

Christ, he's looking more like an FTM burn victim than ever.

by Anonymousreply 32November 30, 2023 3:11 AM

He’s wigged out on drugs.

Notice he has the Trump sniff/huff

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 30, 2023 3:21 AM

He needs a cocktail of champagne and eye drops.

by Anonymousreply 34November 30, 2023 3:24 AM

Funny how mister “free market” libertardian is now all butt hurt that advertisers are going elsewhere.

What did he think would happen when he gave his idiot incel losers license to post the vilest shit on the planet?

by Anonymousreply 35November 30, 2023 4:00 AM

R35, Elon is here?

by Anonymousreply 36November 30, 2023 4:05 AM

He looks like a lesbian now

by Anonymousreply 37November 30, 2023 4:28 AM

Who told him that bomber jacket looked good? OMFG.

by Anonymousreply 38November 30, 2023 4:39 AM

You guys know he had a child with Amber Heard, right?

by Anonymousreply 39November 30, 2023 6:27 AM

But most men who go there are pedos or like them really young (not legal yet)

by Anonymousreply 40November 30, 2023 6:42 AM

Do you think he's cut or uncut

And he's definitely on drugs

by Anonymousreply 41November 30, 2023 6:45 AM

Kathy Bates could play him in a biopic

by Anonymousreply 42November 30, 2023 6:49 AM

I actually like it better because they debunk misinformation in “readers notes” now.

by Anonymousreply 43November 30, 2023 7:11 AM

R30, Elon is far worse than Disney. And Disney is far from the only advertiser who stopped posting their ads at X

by Anonymousreply 44November 30, 2023 12:20 PM

R40, well I guess Elon would know...

by Anonymousreply 45November 30, 2023 12:21 PM

[quote] Kathy Bates could play him in a biopic

Annette Bening might be good too.

by Anonymousreply 46November 30, 2023 1:50 PM

Damn, 10 years ago if Elon Musk or any billionaire went on CNBC in that condition it would lead the internet for days. Now it’s ….eh…Elon being Elon.

He’s as mad as Trump but with money. Real money, not Trump money. A madman from across the water.

That sniffing!

by Anonymousreply 47November 30, 2023 4:09 PM

Musk has a child named X.

by Anonymousreply 48November 30, 2023 4:33 PM

Elon is head of a personality cult.

by Anonymousreply 49November 30, 2023 4:51 PM

I have to admit, I'm kind of enjoying watching him and Twitter self-destruct.

by Anonymousreply 50November 30, 2023 5:18 PM

“Jonathan, the only reason I’m here is because you’re a friend.”

“…I’m Andrew.”

😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51November 30, 2023 5:25 PM

His face looks like it’s frozen in a wind tunnel.

by Anonymousreply 52November 30, 2023 5:32 PM

I'm pretty confident he will blame his addiction on the pain meds he received from this back/neck surgery. It was the opioids that made me act insane!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53November 30, 2023 5:41 PM

It's not the ketamine, he swears!

by Anonymousreply 54November 30, 2023 5:48 PM

He can't be the head of a personality cult

by Anonymousreply 55November 30, 2023 5:57 PM

Beyond pathetic. He thinks he's being really funny. And what is up with the bomber jacket and phony dog tags?

by Anonymousreply 56November 30, 2023 6:56 PM

Weird that he hates trans people because he looks like a FTM

by Anonymousreply 57November 30, 2023 7:55 PM

I would fuck him

by Anonymousreply 58December 1, 2023 12:31 PM

R58 = blind

by Anonymousreply 59December 1, 2023 1:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 2, 2023 1:48 PM

Lol, R34! But ya gotta be smart about it, lest you end up like the grifting white trash woman who murdered her care client with Visine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 2, 2023 2:29 PM

He looks like a dead fish

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62December 2, 2023 2:55 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 2, 2023 2:58 PM

He looks like a dead body after it’s been pulled out of the lake.

by Anonymousreply 64December 2, 2023 3:56 PM

I think Elon’s body got weird after Joe Rogan got him hooked on T shots, which can cause men to grow tits if the dosage is too high. I think it’s because the excess testosterone gets converted into estrogen? Rogan’s body also turned into a sausage, but at least he’s a muscular, proportional sausage.

by Anonymousreply 65December 2, 2023 5:06 PM

Also, how many implants are in his face? His bone structure used to be completely different.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66December 2, 2023 5:35 PM

That makes sense r65. In r62’s link his stomach area resembles roided out bodybuilders. I have heard the torso distension is caused by steroids enlarging the internal organs. That could be an old wive’s tale but his torso does have that same weird roundness.

by Anonymousreply 67December 2, 2023 5:39 PM

R67 Rogan is also a big advocate of human growth hormone, and Elon is probably on that too. Joe is in good shape though because he moderates his dosages and works out regularly. That said, all this hormone dabbling turned Joe’s head into a bowling ball, which is a shame. He used to be a beautiful man.

by Anonymousreply 68December 2, 2023 5:47 PM

[quote] Kathy Bates could play him in a biopic Annette Bening might be good too.

Rose McGowan is the only obvious choice here. And it would be Oscar worthy Hollywood owes it to Rose after her MeToo years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69December 2, 2023 8:59 PM

I honestly enjoy Elon Musk’s X than way more than I did before.

Twitter was really bad and Elon undoing so much of it made it obvious.

The radical right was banned and the radical left got special privileges for being able to spew crazy radical shit and not only getting away with posting craziness and misinformation but turning off comments so it can’t be disputed.

It was scary what the left wanted to do. Just as scary as the right.

by Anonymousreply 70December 2, 2023 9:44 PM

[quote]all this hormone dabbling turned Joe’s head into a bowling ball, which is a shame. He used to be a beautiful man.

Yes, R68.

The professional athletics index case is Barry Bonds. Went from gorgeous slim athletic body with normal sized head and handsome face, to a grotesquerie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71December 2, 2023 11:17 PM

Wow, that’s drastic, R71. Very similar to Rogan’s transformation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72December 2, 2023 11:46 PM

Elon Musk has enough money to say what he pleases and get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 73December 2, 2023 11:49 PM

Elon Musk is a fugly troll-monkfish hybrid who wants to be cool so desperately it is depressing. The only people who worship him are people he wouldn’t touch with a barge pole. Exactly like Dump.

by Anonymousreply 74December 3, 2023 1:45 AM

[quote]Elon Musk is a fugly troll-monkfish hybrid who wants to be cool so desperately it is depressing.

This sounds pretty cool:

"Musk is the founder, chairman, CEO and chief technology officer of SpaceX; angel investor, CEO, product architect of Tesla, Inc.; owner, chairman and CTO of X Corp.; founder of the Boring Company and xAI; co-founder of Neuralink and OpenAI. He is the wealthiest person in the world, with an estimated net worth of US$222 billion as of December 2023, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, and $244 billion according to Forbes, primarily from his ownership stakes in Tesla and SpaceX."

by Anonymousreply 75December 3, 2023 2:13 AM

R75 …. and he’s throwing it all away because he’s a drug addict now. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 76December 3, 2023 2:23 AM

[quote]and he’s throwing it all away because he’s a drug addict now.

Please link to proof.

by Anonymousreply 77December 3, 2023 2:42 AM

^^“If the company fails because of advertise boycott, it will fail because of advertiser boycott, and that will be what bankrupt company, and that’s what everyone on Earth will know…” 🤡 🤡 🤡

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78December 3, 2023 3:12 AM

He had nothing to do with founding Tesla. And r75, if you think knowing every bit of info about that blobfish is cool, well, bless your heart.

by Anonymousreply 79December 3, 2023 3:19 AM

[quote]if you think knowing every bit of info about that blobfish is cool, well, bless your heart.

See what you do? Turn the discussion around and get offensive.

I simply listed the man's accomplishments. Which are beyond impressive, no matter what you may think of him.

His company having currently 4,500 satellites circling the earth is quite something.

[quote]He had nothing to do with founding Tesla.

Did I say he did?

[quote]and he’s throwing it all away because he’s a drug addict now.

Still waiting for the proof. Or is it something you're just making up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80December 3, 2023 3:32 AM

And about the advertising boycott of Twitter. Musk knows exactly what he's doing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81December 3, 2023 3:38 AM

And about the advertising ban, Musk knows what he's doing...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82December 3, 2023 3:39 AM

(sorry for the double post!)

by Anonymousreply 83December 3, 2023 3:41 AM

I don't see anything wrong with him telling someone to go fuck himself.

by Anonymousreply 84December 3, 2023 3:54 AM

They should have left Elon in the car when they blasted the Tesla into space.

by Anonymousreply 85December 3, 2023 3:57 AM

I'm sure his Magical Mystery Cunt's own words are not enough for r80 who seeks to suck Elon's dried ball sack sweat after his maestro passed out from auto-fellating and horse tranqs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86December 3, 2023 4:10 AM

[quote] I honestly enjoy Elon Musk’s X than way more than I did before. Twitter was really bad and Elon undoing so much of it made it obvious.

Bullshit. He absolutely destroyed the app, in more ways than one. Just the simple fact that all the main responses after a post are the most derogatory, inflammatory, hateful, idiotic, false comments, and the actual reasonable, rational, factual responses are buried further down says it all. Not to mention more bot accounts, ads for crap, having to pay for it, firing nearly all the workers, the debt, no proper moderation, and the list goes on. Not to mention the "free speech" bullshit, of which he's a hypocrite to the highest order. And let's not fool ourselves, he's absolutely going to weaponize it even more so in the upcoming election. No rational person thinks it's better unless you've drunk the kool-aid.

by Anonymousreply 87December 3, 2023 6:05 AM

Elon was high as a kite during that NYT DealBook summit. He’s obviously gone beyond therapeutic doses of ketamine and whatever else he’s been taking.

by Anonymousreply 88December 3, 2023 9:10 AM

Elon also admits to using Ambien.

[quote]He obviously wants to destroy it, that was the point, but why this slow poisoning death instead of just pulling the plug?

He doesn't want to destroy it. That's the sad fact of it. He's an autistic narcissist who arrogantly thought he could take this on. He realised early on that he made a mistake and tried to back out but was forced to go through with it and what you're seeing is his autistic ineptitude in running a social media company as well as his narcissistic lashing out when people and advertisers don't kowtow.

by Anonymousreply 89December 3, 2023 10:31 AM

Who is the retarded fanboy trying to convince everyone that Elon Musk is an "impressive" individual?

Whomever you are, you are a real idiot.

And yes, I am insulting you rather than engaging in debate, because Elon Musk is a complete loser and there is really no debating that. Did you watch the Dealbook forum interview? The man cannot even speak properly.

It is entirely possible to be the richest man in the world and STILL be a complete and total loser.

by Anonymousreply 90December 3, 2023 11:23 AM

And, R90, anyone who thinks Twitter is better is a Q-loon who thinks conspiracy theories are facts.

by Anonymousreply 91December 3, 2023 11:41 AM

Forbes also had that orange traitor listed as “rich”, too.

We see how THAT turned out.

by Anonymousreply 92December 3, 2023 1:56 PM

Ok seriously what is wrong with Elon Musk? It's just another idiot taking up headlines.

by Anonymousreply 93December 3, 2023 2:10 PM

He needs to go to rehab

by Anonymousreply 94December 3, 2023 2:18 PM

He reminds me of a social awkward wimp in middle school who is trying to look and behave like a "bro" to impress everyone. As if he's been watching Joe Rogan and thinking "oh, I'm going to try and be like him." and it's all coming off so bad - the bomber jacket, the affected self-confidence, the Fonzie attire. It's really embarrassing to watch.

by Anonymousreply 95December 3, 2023 3:38 PM

The way he's turning his had to respond to questions - "I hope they stop" "Don't advertise" "No" - very weird.

by Anonymousreply 96December 3, 2023 3:42 PM

[quote] He needs to go to rehab

He needs to go away.

by Anonymousreply 97December 3, 2023 3:43 PM

That's an interesting theory, R81, and I suppose the richest man in the world can afford to lose $billions over what is essentially trying to avoid the embarrassment of making an unrealistic offer to an experienced, savvy board that trapped him into it costing $1Billion to void (because there is nobody other than Elmo who thought Twitter was worth $44B). The idea that he was intentionally trying to destroy Twitter in order to force the banks (and his Saudi & Russian investors) to restructure the loan(s) was when he tossed the brand equity built in Twitter (I mean, what other company [italic]owns[/italic] two English words, and words so commonly used that you don't have to explain them even to old people).

What's even more confounding is that he turned Xitter into a vast wasteland just as we're heading into the most important election of our lifetimes (and I know it's getting old to refer to every election as the election of our lifetimes, but what else do you call it when the stakes on the outcomes only continue to grow? Let's face it, if the US 2024 election results in Republicans in charge, it's game over for democracy, the environment, the economy, human rights, the free market... basically, the future). The opportunity to sell ad space to political candidates was, IMHO, what was going to make his purchase of Twitter work out in at least the short term giving Elmo breathing room to figure out where he wanted to take it long term... but that's gone now. There are no Democrats who will advertise on the platform, and everyone except the most radical on the right have left the platform, and since they're mostly incels who have no money, there's no point in advertising to them. And there's already a great deal of advertising opportunities if you want to reach Xitter's audience that come without Elmo's baggage.

by Anonymousreply 98December 3, 2023 4:17 PM

When I listen to a conversation or read an article in which someone praises Elon for how smart he is, I know right away they are moronic fanboys.

by Anonymousreply 99December 3, 2023 4:20 PM

I blocked Elon a while ago but I enjoy occasionally checking out the replies to Linda’s inane posts about X’s “free speech” commitment.

The fanboys fall over themselves to crawl up her ass. It’s, oh, Linda, you are the best… these bad people are out to destroy your powerful mission but you refuse to compromise because you’re so great!

It’s like Scientology. A fool is born every minute.

by Anonymousreply 100December 3, 2023 4:23 PM

[quote]Did you watch the Dealbook forum interview? The man cannot even speak properly.

It Dealbook fault — forum took his words, make him look dumb. Let Earth decide. She is judge! (dramatic head jerk).

by Anonymousreply 101December 3, 2023 5:11 PM

[quote] He needs to go to rehab

Ya think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102December 3, 2023 6:25 PM

Elon’s having a Lipstick-Lesbian grade meltdown on X. Pop the popcorn, girls!

by Anonymousreply 103December 3, 2023 6:36 PM

R102 Was this playing on his Spotify?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104December 3, 2023 6:46 PM

This is the level of stupidity of posters like R90. I quote:

"Elon Musk is a complete loser "

LOL. Let's see, the world's richest man is a complete loser. The creator and owner of Space X is a complete loser.

If Elon Musk is a "complete loser", tell us about you R90.

by Anonymousreply 105December 3, 2023 6:47 PM

R105 You think money makes someone admirable? That's subjective. I'm not that poster but I think that Musk is a loser as well.

by Anonymousreply 106December 3, 2023 6:55 PM

Trump = rich and became president, also a loser of a person.

by Anonymousreply 107December 3, 2023 6:56 PM

Another one who thinks he’s become a total loser.

He’s lost his mind. He’s an angry, amoral asshole.

by Anonymousreply 108December 3, 2023 6:59 PM

Yeah, what a loser!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109December 3, 2023 7:00 PM

Mark my words: fucker's going to take himself out and a large number of us with him.

Fight the power that be!

by Anonymousreply 110December 3, 2023 7:02 PM

R109 Just what we need today: more astronaut missions so Elon can find another planet to fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 111December 3, 2023 7:05 PM

I don't even get the point or benefit of Space X. How is another planet realistically going to sustain life? If they could there'd probably be life on them already. Where is the oxygen, water and so on going to come from? Space X just looks like expensive burning of finite fuels.

by Anonymousreply 112December 3, 2023 7:09 PM

[quote]I don't even get the point or benefit of Space X.

You obviously know nothing about Space X

"Starlink is SpaceX’s answer to providing global, high-speed internet coverage using a network of thousands of satellites buzzing around the planet in a region known as low Earth orbit (LEO), about 342 miles above the Earth’s surface."

"SpaceX launched its first batch of Starlink satellites in 2019. Adoption of the service has ballooned since then. The company has said Starlink has more than 2 million active customers and is available on all seven continents and in over 60 countries."

"Starlink has been praised for its ability to connect remote parts of the world that would otherwise not have access to reliable internet. The service has also become indispensable in areas hit by natural disasters, and, more recently, during times of conflict, particularly in the Russia-Ukraine war."

“The big benefit of Starlink and how it’s being used in Ukraine today is communications. It’s providing a pathway for the military, for civilians to stay connected to the outside world. It allows a pathway for the military to communicate with each other and to provide command and control direction to their forces,” says Kari Bingen who is the Director of the Aerospace Security Project at the Center for Strategic and International Studies."

Yeah, what a loser!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113December 3, 2023 7:28 PM

Not talking about Starlink which is something different but Space X.

Space X's own website states their mission as: "SpaceX designs, manufactures and launches advanced rockets and spacecraft. The company was founded in 2002 to revolutionize space technology, with the ultimate goal of enabling people to live on other planets."

by Anonymousreply 114December 3, 2023 7:30 PM

[quote]Not talking about Starlink which is something different but Space X.

Starlink is operated by SpaceX. It is a division of SpaceX.

SpaceX BTW is involved in military defense.

"Elon Musk Wins US Space Force Contract for Starshiel. Contract extends billionaire’s role as a defense contractor"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115December 3, 2023 7:37 PM

Phony Stark.

by Anonymousreply 116December 3, 2023 7:40 PM

Oh god, don't get me started on the billions in government subsidies that Musk lives off on.

by Anonymousreply 117December 3, 2023 7:42 PM

r77, you're all over this thread defending Musk...

by Anonymousreply 118December 3, 2023 7:47 PM

R118 Stating facts about Musk is defending him?

by Anonymousreply 119December 3, 2023 7:56 PM

Like Trump, Musk seems to attract fanboys who think the sun shines out of his ass. It's one of the reasons why Tesla's stock price hasn't made sense for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 120December 3, 2023 8:19 PM

Kathy Bates IS Elon Musk: Coming to a cinema near you in 2024!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121December 3, 2023 9:04 PM

[quote]Like Trump, Musk seems to attract fanboys who think the sun shines out of his ass. It's one of the reasons why Tesla's stock price hasn't made sense for a long time.

2023:

"Tesla accelerated to the front of the pack, taking pole position as the world’s most valuable automotive brand, with its brand value surging by 44% to USD66.2 billion, according to a new report from leading brand valuation consultancy, Brand Finance"

"The Tesla brand is now worth more than five-times its pre-pandemic value..."

Hey, I thought Tesla was dying?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122December 3, 2023 10:05 PM

CyberTruck is not going to go well for Tesla.

by Anonymousreply 123December 3, 2023 11:15 PM

We should be applauding the audacity of that thing. Remember when American companies were innovative?

If it lives up to its promises it will be THE truck to own.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124December 4, 2023 12:15 AM

Like that fugly heap could actually HAUL anything. Give me a fucking break.

Just another loser yt boy toy. Can’t haul (literally) shit. Or mulch, firewood, camping gear, gravel, sand, constitution material, tools. Just a giant, fugly, view blocking heap of dumb.

by Anonymousreply 125December 4, 2023 12:36 AM

R125Car&Driver Nov 27th:

"In addition to the upcoming Cybertruck's towing capacity, the signs listed its max payload capacity at 2500 pounds."

"....its claimed payload capacity actually exceeds most other current electric trucks. The Chevy, the Rivian, and the Ford can only haul up to 1400, 1760, and 2235 pounds, respectively. The Ram REV 1500 is claimed to have a 2700-pound payload rating."

"....the Cybertruck will be able to tow up to 11,000 pounds."

"For comparison, other electric trucks that are already in production can pull similar amounts. The Ford F-150 Lightning has a max towing capacity of 10,000 pounds, and the Rivian R1T matches the Cybertruck's claim with an 11,000-pound max tow rating. Meanwhile, Chevy claims the 2024 Silverado EV can pull up to 10,000 pounds (a version with a 20,000-pound rating is said to be coming); Ram claims the upcoming REV 1500 can pull up to 14,000 pounds."

by Anonymousreply 126December 4, 2023 1:10 AM

Nobody seems to be mentioning his raspberry lip stain during that interview either. Who is his glam squad?

He’s a racist mentally ill malignant narcissist and there’s no amount of attention will ever be enough. To the fanboy who keeps sucking musk’s asshole on this thread, you’re not convincing anyone so fuck off. And advise him to get a lip stain that works better with his skin tone.

by Anonymousreply 127December 4, 2023 1:17 AM

Elon is officially Strung Out. It's time to place bets on what form/event his final (Public) meltdown will take. But no matter how bad it gets for him, I don't think he'll lose his Company or Fortune. He's too savvy and like other "Celebrities" of his means, he'll slip away to rehab and be born-anew.

by Anonymousreply 128December 4, 2023 1:27 AM

His face is already melting down; the rest is trying to catch up.

by Anonymousreply 129December 4, 2023 2:38 AM

[quote] Nobody seems to be mentioning his raspberry lip stain

Look at his nostrils. Does he look maybe like he had a nosebleed? Maybe his lips were stained by blood. Coke can cause nosebleeds.

by Anonymousreply 130December 4, 2023 3:50 AM

"And advise him to get a lip stain that works better with his skin tone."

It's Clinique's Almost Lipstick in Black Honey, you bitch!

by Anonymousreply 131December 4, 2023 3:53 AM

Don’t know if this link works but it made me laugh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132December 4, 2023 4:12 AM

Pulling a trailer and having an 8’ bed are two different things, fugly dump truck fan.

I can put all of that shit in my pickup’s bed. I don’t need a trailer. Unless I want to haul more.

by Anonymousreply 133December 4, 2023 4:27 AM

R105, if you think Elon Musk can’t be a loser because he is rich, then it’s safe to say that you are a loser too.

by Anonymousreply 134December 4, 2023 9:44 AM

Instead of loser, R105, let’s say asshole. Is that better?

by Anonymousreply 135December 4, 2023 10:09 AM

The pulling capacity doesn’t matter as much as its range, which is poor.

Even in the conservative WSJ last week, the CyberTruck announcement was roundly derided in the comments.

Ugly, expensive, really expensive to fix and poor range.

by Anonymousreply 136December 4, 2023 10:48 AM

Loser. Especially when it comes to X - in the strict sense of the word! Muskrat paid $44bn for it but X themselves now claim that they're only worth $19bn. That's after just one year of Muskrat's tenure. X has lost on average $70m for every day of that year.

And then there's how he calls people pedos with no evidence, retweets Pizzagate memes and other shit like that, takes all manner of drugs and acts like an immature teenage boy half the time.

Loser.

by Anonymousreply 137December 4, 2023 10:55 AM

[quote]The big benefit of Starlink and how it’s being used in Ukraine today

And behind the curtain, the wizard decides that he doesn't like democracy so turns off Ukraine's access when they go after Russian ships launching missiles at them, exposing and relegating the hundreds of millions of equipment and ammunition we've supported them with useless. This strike would have protected Ukraine, humbled Putin, and brought him to the negotiation table to bring an end to his attempted invasion and occupation of a sovereign state. Elmo prevented the end of the Ukrainian war.

One man — an eccentric, drug-addled, antisemitic (and in all other ways bigoted) and now obvious supporter of Putin and Russia — gets to decide the outcome of global conflict? He and he alone gets to decide where and when our side gets to strike at the enemy?

Elmo's explanation and rationale was that [italic]he[/italic] was worried it would start WWIII. Never mind the military generals, political leaders, and you know, the people with all the experience and know-how, let alone the people who this would impact the most, the Ukrainians.

No, this was entirely and 100% about Elmo protecting one of his biggest customers and benefactors. After all, he needs someplace that will accept and protect him from extradition when he's declared persona non grata by democracies across the planet.

And this act [italic]had[/italic] to be a violation of the terms and conditions under which Elmo is providing satellite communication services to both Ukraine and us.

Biden should issue an order to build our own satellite communication service or seize Elmo's and take control away from him. IOW, tell Elmo to go fuck himself.

by Anonymousreply 138December 4, 2023 3:41 PM

[quote]Biden should issue an order to build our own satellite communication service or seize Elmo's and take control away from him. IOW, tell Elmo to go fuck himself.

That's not gonna happen. Elon Musk continues to win enormous government contracts: "SpaceX alone got a whopping $2.8 billion in government contracts last year, according to The Information, and has gotten a total of $15.3 billion from the government since 2003."

Pretty good for such a sorry loser!

And it's not just from the US:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139December 4, 2023 7:27 PM

Yeah, that was last year when people still had a modicum of respect for him, dummy. Let's see how things shake out now that he looks like a volatile threat to national security.Brang

by Anonymousreply 140December 4, 2023 9:56 PM

I can’t watch Love, Actually because the drummer boy is dating Talulah Riley, Elon Musk’s asshole rightwing English wife who told him to buy Twitter and destroy it because it had banned the rightwing Babylon Bee for spreading misinformation.

by Anonymousreply 141December 4, 2023 10:05 PM

[quote]Yeah, that was last year when people still had a modicum of respect for him, dummy. Let's see how things shake out now that he looks like a volatile threat to national security.

Last Year?

Nov. 9 2023: "SpaceX’s Dragon spacecraft – carrying about 6,500 pounds of critical science, hardware, and crew supplies – is on its way to the International Space Station following a successful launch from NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida. The company’s Falcon 9 rocket lifted off from Launch Complex 39A at 8:28 p.m. EST Thursday, Nov. 9, on SpaceX’s 29th resupply services mission for NASA to the orbiting laboratory."

October 02, 2023: "SpaceX wins $70 million Space Force contract for Starshield military satellites"

by Anonymousreply 142December 4, 2023 11:45 PM

R132 I think of it as the Elon Tesla version of the Kanye Yeezy shoe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143December 5, 2023 12:10 AM

Dear Lord R72, that photo of Joe Rogan on the right looks like Darth Vader when they removed his mask.

by Anonymousreply 144December 5, 2023 12:14 AM

Roids fucks with the mental faculties too.

by Anonymousreply 145December 5, 2023 12:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!