Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

According to Omid Scobie, Kate Middleton is the 2nd royal racist

The Italian Version has named Kate Middleton. It explains why she went into hiding

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262December 13, 2023 3:08 AM

Into hiding?

by Anonymousreply 1November 29, 2023 4:05 PM

Always knew Katie was a little CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 2November 29, 2023 4:10 PM

If you needed anymore evidence that Meghan is a major source for the book. Meghan hates Kate so much out of jealously.

by Anonymousreply 3November 29, 2023 4:31 PM

So? Why does have to be interested in “forming a bond”. Maybe she has an aversion to people who use Californian psychobabble…

by Anonymousreply 4November 29, 2023 4:34 PM

Perhaps Catherine, Princess of Wales has a policy about not forming bonds with vipers who go out of their way to be unkind to her toddler daughter?

by Anonymousreply 5November 29, 2023 4:38 PM

Kate Middleton is CHAV TRASH.

Her entire family is TRASH.

Fucking cunts!

by Anonymousreply 6November 29, 2023 4:49 PM

Kate obviously has exquisite taste.

by Anonymousreply 7November 29, 2023 4:51 PM

Meanwhile, I read an article yesterday, where William admitted to having an inappropriate relationship with Rose Hanbury.

Rofl!!!

What a humiliation for Waity Katie.

She needs to clean her own dirty house, before she starts attacking others.

by Anonymousreply 8November 29, 2023 4:54 PM

Just wait until Charlotte brings home a big dicked black boyfriend. Those sepulchred racists will melt down.

by Anonymousreply 9November 29, 2023 5:01 PM

[quote] Just wait until Charlotte brings home a big dicked black boyfriend. Those sepulchred racists will melt down.

Just wait until GEORGE brings home a big dicked black boyfriend. Those sepulchred racists will melt down.

There, I fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 10November 29, 2023 5:05 PM

Kate's husband is fucking her best friend.

Her judgement isn't very good.

by Anonymousreply 11November 29, 2023 5:13 PM

[quote] The Italian Version has named Kate Middleton. It explains why she went into hiding

If she’s hiding, she’s not doing a great job of it: she is due to attend a Royal Command Performance at the Albert Hall tomorrow with her husband and Princess Victoria, the future Queen of Sweden, and a few thousand others.

I predict she will appear in a lovely frock, and a dazzling tiara.

by Anonymousreply 12November 29, 2023 5:14 PM

LOL R7

by Anonymousreply 13November 29, 2023 5:16 PM

Riiiight. Scabies is an impeccable source.

by Anonymousreply 14November 29, 2023 5:16 PM

Wouldn’t that be interesting, if true lol.

by Anonymousreply 15November 29, 2023 5:38 PM

Camilla serving cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 29, 2023 5:50 PM

Wait until George brings home his big dicked black boyfriend!.

by Anonymousreply 17November 29, 2023 5:54 PM

I always end up making these problems about Anne.

by Anonymousreply 18November 29, 2023 6:04 PM

You only need to look at Kate and her low rent family to know that she is a racist. Her mother engineered Kate's whole education in order for her to met William. She is a cold fish. No wonder William cheats.

by Anonymousreply 19November 29, 2023 6:28 PM

I see the Megatons are here. You need to try harder than the tired "William cheats" bit. Doesn't your idol have some fake award she bought herself for you to masturbate over?

If Kate was in hiding, she has been doing a very poor job of it, especially in that red outfit recently wore.

by Anonymousreply 20November 29, 2023 6:44 PM

Does anybody seriously buy any of this garbage? Not that I don't think Kate and others of BRF, capable of elitism and yes racism, but friends and those in the Harlem circle says Scobie's words are literal direct quotes out of Meaghan's mouth. I'd sooner believe a Trump tall-tale, because although equally a narcissist, he's actually accomplished shit in his life, albeit all Vile and infamous. And that's saying something.

by Anonymousreply 21November 29, 2023 6:58 PM

Meghan will go to her grave hating Catherine.

by Anonymousreply 22November 29, 2023 7:01 PM

[Quote]where William admitted to having an inappropriate relationship with Rose Hanbury

Nope. The articles mention that "lines were crossed" and that refers to manipulation of the media to place H&M stories to bury the Rose story. There is no admission of an affair.

by Anonymousreply 23November 29, 2023 7:05 PM

R19 you know when he was 19 half the girls in the world would have rode a young William's dick, right? He was a stunner, albeit briefly. Don't blame her if she did set out to seduce him.

by Anonymousreply 24November 29, 2023 7:09 PM

You just knew it would be the late Queen cuz she's untouchable being dead and all so the Markles wouldn't get as much publicity.

by Anonymousreply 25November 29, 2023 7:14 PM

[QUOTE]The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s step back from royal life and U.S. move in 2020 also put more strain on William and Kate to “fill the working void left behind,” Scobie writes.

Don't make me laugh. What do they do all day anyway - attend a grocery store opening, visit a school, plant a tree occasionally? Yeah, that's really working all right.

by Anonymousreply 26November 29, 2023 7:23 PM

God, DL was so pleasant when all these crap posts went away. Did OP start a new account? I had all those Klan kunts blocked ages ago and now they are cropping up again.

by Anonymousreply 27November 29, 2023 7:24 PM

R19's statement is very dangerous and displays the essence of ignorant and prejudiced thought. We can just look at people and judge them and their entire family's. Wow. That is exactly what R19 stated:

"You only need to look at Kate and her low rent family to know that she is a racist."

by Anonymousreply 28November 29, 2023 7:31 PM

R28, two hundred years ago, R19 would have known who was a witch just by looking at them.

And, on a related note, it’s clear that the poor Sussexes have, at long last, found their “brand”: raging misogyny. Kate, Camilla, Sophie . . . They’re all awful. Scobie/Meghan can’t say enough bad things about them. Kate’s “cold”. Camilla is a raging slut. They’re all perfectly awful because they’re not Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 29November 29, 2023 7:41 PM

[quote]Wait until George brings home his big dicked black boyfriend!.

I'm thinking that George is going to be a rice queen instead.

by Anonymousreply 30November 29, 2023 7:50 PM

Meaghan Markle is a GRIFTING CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 31November 29, 2023 7:54 PM

Well, so it's Charles and Kate - are they like drinking buddies or something? (in his dreams)

by Anonymousreply 32November 29, 2023 8:15 PM

There is a major war going on and we are gearing up for a pivotal national election. Nobody has time to be offended about some stupid family drama on behalf of some vapid social climbing grifter.

by Anonymousreply 33November 29, 2023 8:18 PM

The Royal family is so small you would think that they would teach them that they had to get along with each other.

The person that wrote the book said he never named anyone about the racist quote so they had to have made that up.

If everyone would stop talking about Harry & Meghan so much of this would die down but many feel the need to just keep fueling the fire.

If Kate has learned anything it is how to make herself feel superior to the rest of the world. I used to really like her but she has changed .........a lot.

by Anonymousreply 34November 29, 2023 8:25 PM

Markle wants to keep that ocean and continent between her and Kate. Kate's public persona is immaculately dull, as it must be, but, in private and when motivated, I think she can cut a bitch.

When Markle first met the William and Kate, why didn't that mid-30s, been-around-the-block-a-couple-of-times, adult woman read the room?

It boggles my mind that she, seemingly, at her age, wasn't mature enough to read William and Kate right off the bat and know she needed to hold herself back from them with some measure of dignity and caution, and then ease her way into a relationship?

I think Kate wanted to like, and come to respect Markle, but she wasn't one to want immediate, false familiarity, which Markle, apparently, insisted upon.

Again, read the damn room, Markle.

And yes, sorry, Meg Stans, it was on her to do that, not the Wales, and I write that knowing that it's BS that the Wales are bigoted. There is absolutely no evidence of that.

As I've written many times before, though, William simply dislikes Markle, and would, even if she wasn't his brother's girlfriend, and they had met in entirely different circumstances.

But, whooo boy. Don't fuck with the Princess of Wales.

Behind that pretty, polished exterior is one steely bitch. Kate, paradoxically, for all her dullness, is one of the most fascinating famous women in the world, and that silent stiletto I've seen her wield is one of the reasons why.

by Anonymousreply 35November 29, 2023 8:57 PM

“Racist!” is thrown around like a basketball now, it has no gravity anymore.

by Anonymousreply 36November 29, 2023 9:00 PM

[quote]It boggles my mind that she, seemingly, at her age, wasn't mature enough to read William and Kate right off the bat and know she needed to hold herself back from them with some measure of dignity and caution, and then ease her way into a relationship?

Because she thinks she's the cutest little trick in shoe leather and that nobody could resist her.

by Anonymousreply 37November 29, 2023 9:17 PM

You just know that it was Charles and Camilla, not Kate, who debated this question nightly over the G&Ts.

by Anonymousreply 38November 29, 2023 9:29 PM

Kate; "Well if I'm honest Meghan, I'd prefer have a brown baby than a ginger one".

by Anonymousreply 39November 29, 2023 9:35 PM

[quote]You just know that it was Charles and Camilla, not Kate, who debated this question nightly over the G&Ts.

The story did say "Princess of Wales," which was Camilla at the time. Maybe everyone is jumping to the wrong conclusion?

by Anonymousreply 40November 29, 2023 9:41 PM

Mail: Piers Morgan has tonight named the two senior royals who Omid Scobie claims were the ones 'with concerns' over Prince Archie's skin colour.

The Mail doesn't say the names. Going to the Twitter machine.

by Anonymousreply 41November 29, 2023 9:49 PM

In the end, all of this will only harm Meghan&Harry even more.

No matter what, Kate and Will get the last laugh: the crown and billions.

You can't top that.

by Anonymousreply 42November 29, 2023 9:55 PM

This thoughtless, grasping little interloper has done so much damage.

by Anonymousreply 43November 29, 2023 9:57 PM

My IQ dropped 40 points while reading this idiotic thread.

by Anonymousreply 44November 29, 2023 10:00 PM

R11 Judgment!

by Anonymousreply 45November 29, 2023 10:06 PM

^ And yet, you did read it.

by Anonymousreply 46November 29, 2023 10:07 PM

Reliable sources are reporting that, through a translation error, the Spanish edition reveals the identity of the zodiac killer

by Anonymousreply 47November 29, 2023 10:08 PM

R19. Taking your post at face value: Well done Middletons! Mother M single-handedly manipulated the entire BRF, and the Government to get her way. Her daughter will be a queen, and her queen grandson will be a king.

Don’t that beat all…

by Anonymousreply 48November 29, 2023 10:11 PM

Everyone on the planet knows Meghan is the biggest phony there is. Why would anybody want familiarity with her? William and Kate knew it pretty quickly. And at the end of her life the late Queen called her evil.

She manages to estrange her own father who did as much as any father could do for a beloved child and managed to pull very stupid dimwit Harry away from his own family. 'Meghan now has the family she never had!' Harry has gone from slow to mentally retarded under Meghan's tutelage.

And then isn't The Bench a book about fatherhood? I mean this woman is pure garbage. She brings backstabbing and social climbing to levels beyond the most corrupt of governments. Even beyond Versailles in the 18th century.

by Anonymousreply 49November 29, 2023 10:11 PM

[quote] ^ And yet, you did read it.

Yes-- I was looking for a link to the Italian version, but I didn't see one. It's possible I missed it because the posts were just that fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 50November 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Imagine our surprise!😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51November 29, 2023 10:36 PM

Didn't the Dutch version ""accidently"" claim the 2 racists were Charles and Princess Michael? Is this some sort of game on the publishers part where every international version claims its another royal. Will the Bulgarian one out Louis as being extremely fond of the n word?

by Anonymousreply 52November 29, 2023 10:39 PM

I hope Omid made enough money from writing such terrible, flowery pose to please Meghan and Harry because he destroyed any credibility he might ever have had as a 'journalist' and can't be taken seriously, except as an arselicker and troublemaker.

by Anonymousreply 53November 29, 2023 10:48 PM

Yeah. It's so hard for me to believe that people who are raised from birth to believe that they were special and ordained by some Force to rule over everyone else could possibly be racist. I mean where on Earth would they ever get the idea that some people are better than others just by virtue of their genetics and birthright.

by Anonymousreply 54November 29, 2023 10:49 PM

Ask your Red states.

by Anonymousreply 55November 29, 2023 10:53 PM

The British Monarch does not 'rule'; they reign. They reign at the behest of the government. They are civil servants. I'm sure every one of them are made acutely aware of this in their youth. You know, it's not above the realm to imagine that Elizabeth and Philip's children and grandchildren were well raised and grew to be well-adjusted adults,, despite being forced to live their lives on-stage. Just like any family they have their problems; they're not infallible any more than anyone.

by Anonymousreply 56November 29, 2023 10:57 PM

R54. Is this some weird, stupid American fantasy buzzing in your head ?

by Anonymousreply 57November 29, 2023 11:03 PM

Has there been an account given anywhere of what was supposedly said or why it was bad?

I don’t understand all the concern about the identifies of people who might have said something completely benign. Without a more specific accusation, how has this gotten so much attention?

Questioning what an unborn child’s coloring will be like? So what? It certainly could have been done in an ugly, racist way, but has anyone actually made that claim?

by Anonymousreply 58November 29, 2023 11:15 PM

Anyway, Harry clarified during his book tour interview that he and Meghan never claimed any royal familyber to be racist! And was offended that the interviewer was confused. So...only Scobie claiming racists then. Hmmm...a likely story!

by Anonymousreply 59November 29, 2023 11:48 PM

Don't touch me wog!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60November 29, 2023 11:48 PM

Even her own husband won't touch the bulimic bitch.😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61November 29, 2023 11:52 PM

It’s hard to imagine that the futures of Scobie, Meghan, and Harry won’t be extremely grim. The level of weird psychological disorder is breathtaking.

by Anonymousreply 62November 29, 2023 11:53 PM

Racist! What rot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 29, 2023 11:54 PM

HRH Princess Of Wales has a well know "special relationship" with children of color. Catherine adores them and the feeling is mutual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64November 29, 2023 11:58 PM

See paid MEGSTAN empoyee of that FAG SCOBIE is back! We see you !!! Why don't you admit it is MEGHAN WHO IS THE RACIST! MEGHAN IS NOT EVEN BLACK !My black maid sees right thru the PHONY BITCH! ALL BLACK PEOPLE HATE HER!!!!!! JUST LIKE ALL WHITE PEOPLE HATE HER!!!! LIKE ALL PEOPLE IN THE WORLD HATE HER!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65November 30, 2023 12:07 AM

R56 Once upon a time in the Great White Realm.

by Anonymousreply 66November 30, 2023 12:09 AM

R57 Is this some weird, stupid medieval British fantasy buzzing in your racist head ?

by Anonymousreply 67November 30, 2023 12:13 AM

Cool of you to use racism in such a careless way.

by Anonymousreply 68November 30, 2023 12:34 AM

[quote]Quoting a source who knows the family, Scobie writes in Endgame, “Kate was closet to Harry, and she will always look back fondling on those moments..."

Kate and Harry fondling in the closet?

by Anonymousreply 69November 30, 2023 12:44 AM

Are they all getting together over Christmas?

by Anonymousreply 70November 30, 2023 12:58 AM

Amateur.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71November 30, 2023 1:59 AM

R69 Hell hath no fury like a racist cunt scorned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72November 30, 2023 2:02 AM

^^^ 🤪🍆

by Anonymousreply 73November 30, 2023 2:06 AM

See the photo in r63 how William is pushinf pass Kate to shake the black hand and Kate is looking at it like what then hell?!?!

by Anonymousreply 74November 30, 2023 2:09 AM

But Kate was not even born into royalty. She is a country bumpkin

by Anonymousreply 75November 30, 2023 2:10 AM

And Markle is the cunt squatting onto the semisoft cock of the village idiot while Kate waves from a parade float to the cheers of the "bumpkin" population.

R75 is the usual lazy repeater of inapt bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 76November 30, 2023 2:20 AM

I would hate that narcissistic bitch, too.

Go Kate!

by Anonymousreply 77November 30, 2023 2:22 AM

R58, Markle complained to Oprah that there were "concerns and conversations about his skin color and what that might look like ". In the same interview, Haz said that there was one conversation.

by Anonymousreply 78November 30, 2023 3:19 AM

like everyone knows Harry is like the real racist ya gotta be like really like dumb not to see this!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79November 30, 2023 3:25 AM

like evey one like knows Harry like hates the gays its like common knowledge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80November 30, 2023 3:27 AM

like i heard like Harry hated his gramdma the old queen and like he wanted her dead like so bad that why like his dad and bro wouldn let him see the old lady when she was croaking cause like hes put a pillow over her face like ya gotta be a dumbo not to get this shit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 30, 2023 3:32 AM

R59 as I recall he quite indignantly blamed the media for the whole racism kerfuffle. Haz lawsuit against Scobie incoming!

by Anonymousreply 82November 30, 2023 3:32 AM

ya know like Harry is not as fine. as Will like hes fuking fugly chicks think he gross like look at him like only colored bitches would do him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 30, 2023 3:36 AM

Meghan is perfection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 30, 2023 3:42 AM

Oh what a tangled web we weave/When first we practice to deceive. Idiot Harry and Methane's house of cards collapsing imminently. They can't keep their fucking lies straight. So much doubletalk like the world has rarely seen.

by Anonymousreply 85November 30, 2023 4:31 AM

[quote] So? Why does have to be interested in “forming a bond”. Maybe she has an aversion to people who use Californian psychobabble…

Truly she has done wonders for the cause of positive mental health.

by Anonymousreply 86November 30, 2023 5:42 AM

HA!

Now the Royal Racists are threatening to SUE Piers Morgan for revealing the names of the two Buckingham Bigots!!

I wonder why Piers is turning on them? He used to be their biggest supporter.

Waaahhhhhh!!!

You Klan Grannies are always complaining about Harry taking the media to court, so where is your outrage NOW, motherfuckers???

Goddamned hypocrites.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 30, 2023 7:23 AM

R87, I offer another perspective. I have no idea, but this is how I have read this Piers Morgan situation. PM is a royalist and an anti-Meghan evangelist. I very much doubt he would have revealed the names without the tacit approval of the BRF.

My guess (based on nothing but my own opinion) is that the BRF wants to put an end to all the speculation and just shut this whole thing down so gave PM, through many layers of intermediaries no doubt, their nod for him to spill the names. The family know that they did nothing more than speculate about how the as-yet-not-conceived children would look, like any other family would and therefore any further investigations will do nothing more than make H&M look even more like lunatics than they already do.

I think they have also wisely found a legal thread to pull by having the names revealed. They can now pursue legal action against either Omid Scobie or Harper Collins or both. Note that the article above does not specify against WHOM the BRF is considering legal action. I think PM has offered himself up as a sacrificial lamb in order to aid the BRF to finally shut this all down. My opinion only!

by Anonymousreply 88November 30, 2023 7:45 AM

I think you’re rather daft.

by Anonymousreply 89November 30, 2023 10:31 AM

[quote]My opinion only!

Websleuths is down the hall.

by Anonymousreply 90November 30, 2023 10:43 AM

The duplicitous duo couldn't even keep their lies straight in the odious Oprah interview. Halfwit Harry said it happened before they were married. Medusa said it happened while she was pregnant. Someone should play clips of their contradictions on a 24/7 loop and just point and laugh.

by Anonymousreply 91November 30, 2023 10:52 AM

I hope Kate is the one to step forward, as R88 suspects. Nothing like being given the middle finger by the future queen. Kate seems to be a good-humored, sociable sort, and she seemed to love Harry. Markle made it impossible to keep that relationship. She's a devious conniver and unlikeable.

It's past time for Kate to dust them both from her shoes and get on with her life.

by Anonymousreply 92November 30, 2023 11:36 AM

Of the 92 posts on this thread, 30 of them have been posted by the same mental retarded troll R61

Over the past few months he has posted over 700 times on Royal Family threads, and less than 10 times on any other thread. Block this idiot and the thread will make for better reading.

by Anonymousreply 93November 30, 2023 11:48 AM

Markle seems like she reeks of spray tanner. I can see why Kate would be uninterested.

by Anonymousreply 94November 30, 2023 11:51 AM

The Palace frequently “considers” taking legal action, but rarely does. It’s a way of saying “no comment” without actually saying it, and buys time for the public to get bored and move on. William and Catherine will appear this evening with another future Queen (Victoria of Sweden) and tomorrow’s tabloid headlines will be full of that.

I remember the DL threads at the time of the Oprah interview. There was a lot of hysteria, calls for the government to take action, for Charles to step aside, for the Palace to launch investigations. Instead, there was the one “recollections may vary” statement, a masterpiece of bland inaction, and then the Palace went quiet and waited for the Harkles’ inconsistencies to discredit themselves.

The Palace has an institutional memory going back a millennium. Harry is not the first wayward relative to make trouble, and he probably won’t be the last. He’s an annoyance, but not a danger.

by Anonymousreply 95November 30, 2023 11:52 AM

Meghan = Jada

by Anonymousreply 96November 30, 2023 11:59 AM

Remember that investigation by Buckingham Palace of the alleged bullying of staff by Markle? BP said they would not release its findings.

I had the feeling that, for the Palace, it operated as a variation of the Sword of Damocles.

If there is any document at all related to this soap opera, that's the one I'd want to lay my eyes on.

And, of course, I'd be prepared to see anything in it, including that it did not find that Markle engage in bullying. But if it indicates that she did, if I were Markle, I'd worry about that leaking.

by Anonymousreply 97November 30, 2023 12:01 PM

If there’s any proof that Meghan bullied staff, it would have been leaked years ago.

by Anonymousreply 98November 30, 2023 12:09 PM

R98 now is declaring that truth is found only when it is "leaked."

Sounds like a bedwetter fetish.

by Anonymousreply 99November 30, 2023 12:13 PM

I'm not so sure about that, r98.

True, we live in an instant gratification world, thanks to cyber tech, but, there is a lot to the oft-repeated observation that the BRF knows how to play the long-game. And if it suited their long-term purpose to keep those findings free from leaks, they'd manage that. Successfully.

Oh, and let's remember, Jason Knauf (spelling), the person on Kate and Willima's staff who job it was to report an allegation of bullying, was given a high honor by the BRF, way after the dust had seemingly settled.

I'm leaning towards the BRF knowing that to not reveal the details of that investigation is one of the bigger swords in their arsenal.

I suppose it's possible the Sussexes have read the findings, but I think it's more likely they have no idea what they are.

Game. Set. Match, for the BRF.

by Anonymousreply 100November 30, 2023 12:22 PM

[quote]The duplicitous duo couldn't even keep their lies straight in the odious Oprah interview. Halfwit Harry said it happened before they were married. Medusa said it happened while she was pregnant. Someone should play clips of their contradictions on a 24/7 loop and just point and laugh.

Not this time. Meghan totally pulled the "they asked about Archie" story out of her ass. She said the conversation was with Harry when she was absent, and then when Harry came into the interview he said he hadn't wanted to refer to the conversation, however it wasn't about Archie and occurred when he and Meghan were engaged. So whatever it was, it was hypothetical. Meghan could not disagree because she herself had said it happened to him and not her. Nobody ever made a comment about Archie, and if they had, you know we'd know.

All the Meghan fans should go back and watch their queen's interview again, because it apparently takes them quite a while to grasp the subtleties of a tabloid TV interview.

by Anonymousreply 101November 30, 2023 12:28 PM

R99, sounds like you know all about bedwetter fetishes.

by Anonymousreply 102November 30, 2023 12:29 PM

R98 13 members of staff left Kensington Palace because of Meghan, most of them had been there for many years.

by Anonymousreply 103November 30, 2023 12:43 PM

How did the names come out if they weren’t in the manuscript?

by Anonymousreply 104November 30, 2023 12:54 PM

Doesn’t sound like the RF gave a shit.

by Anonymousreply 105November 30, 2023 12:54 PM

Does Lady C. actually have any inside connections? I can't listen to her, her voice makes me want to plunge icepicks into my eardrums but I have read recaps others posted and she keeps saying that the "comeuppance" of the diabolical duo is in the works. First she said it would happen Fall 2023, then the comeuppance got postponed until Spring 2024. Is it possible Charles and/or British government are working on something? I'd like to believe they are but in my experience, these type of malignant narcissists rarely get their comeuppance and if they do it's just a mild slap on the wrist.

by Anonymousreply 106November 30, 2023 1:01 PM

[quote] 13 members of staff left Kensington Palace because of Meghan, most of them had been there for many years.

Probably because they didn't want to serve a black person.

They had only previously worked for white royalty before that.

It was a matter of race, not because of anything Meghan did.

by Anonymousreply 107November 30, 2023 1:08 PM

We get it, R107. With no evidence whatsoever, you feel that "probably" everyone who has ever not been able to stand Meghan only feels that way because of race. Including her father and ex-husband, "probably".

The staff had only previously worked with white royalty because that is what there was in Britain. However, for all you know they had frequently worked with visiting heads of state from all around the world who have stayed at the various Palaces in which they may have worked before Kensington. Who do you think looked after Nelson Mandela when on several occasions he met with the Queen? I didn't hear about anyone resigning over him. Didn't notice any of the Cambridges' staff walking out when the Obamas dined with them at KP and played with their children, either.

by Anonymousreply 108November 30, 2023 1:34 PM

What? It has to be one or the other? There can only be one cunt?

by Anonymousreply 109November 30, 2023 1:46 PM

Sometimes one deserves to be "cunted" upon.

by Anonymousreply 110November 30, 2023 1:53 PM

[quote] Sometimes one deserves to be "cunted" upon.

And sometimes, being a CUNT is all a woman has to hang on to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111November 30, 2023 2:03 PM

R107 Please just give up now, you are embarrassing yourself.

by Anonymousreply 112November 30, 2023 2:28 PM

R107... you're just a simpleton.

by Anonymousreply 113November 30, 2023 2:38 PM

That bullying report is being held as insurance. It'll probably surface in one way or another during the divorce proceedings.

When you are greedy and shallow, you are weak. When it comes to a choice between money and anything else, money wins. It always does.

by Anonymousreply 114November 30, 2023 2:40 PM

Does anybody really think it is likely Charles or Kate asked anything about that child that was racist?

Kate had already been through the wedding hell. She knew who she was dealing with by that point. I just don't see malice in either one of them.

They were probably more worried about which parent's character would be most evident.

by Anonymousreply 115November 30, 2023 2:42 PM

Theory: tell a lie, knowing how hard it will be to disprove and that the people you're lying about are very, very unlikely to challenge it.

by Anonymousreply 116November 30, 2023 2:43 PM

[quote]Does anybody really think it is likely Charles or Kate asked anything about that child that was racist?

Charles and Kate did not ask anything. Markle is a known liar.

by Anonymousreply 117November 30, 2023 2:48 PM

I agree that if anything at all was said that could be twisted into a racist comment you would have to believe jt happened before the wedding. By then, there is no way anyone would dare say anything to them. Just as a practical matter their claims are not credible

by Anonymousreply 118November 30, 2023 2:54 PM

Meghan has no [italic]nunchi[/italic] 눈치. The Korean word for the ability to read a room and adjust one’s behavior accordingly. I suppose that’s because she’s too arrogant to think she should ever have to make any effort to adapt to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 119November 30, 2023 2:55 PM

Are there any working* royals in that scrounger family that aren’t racist? Colonial cosplay, wearing stolen jewels, displaying racist art Term " working royal" is an oxymoron. Only a moron would grovel to this disgusting lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120November 30, 2023 2:59 PM

Willy's fired aide admits he was the source for Katy racist comment. So much for all you "no credible source" apoligists for this worthless piece of shit family.

by Anonymousreply 121November 30, 2023 3:04 PM

Whatever happened, if Scobie has info, does anybody really think he won't cover his own ass first?

by Anonymousreply 122November 30, 2023 3:04 PM

R106 For fans of "Lady C" facts are not her forte.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123November 30, 2023 3:10 PM

From the Telegraph today:

"Scobie reveals that the Duchess complained to her father-in-law about two people who had upset her by commenting about Prince Archie’s skin tone."

So she complained to him about himself? I guess. Seems odd.

"He has blamed the fact the identities were included in the Dutch edition on a translation error and denied that it was a publicity stunt to sell books. Scobie told ITV’s This Morning that he was frustrated the names had been printed but said he had never submitted a version of the manuscript that included them."

That makes no sense to me. Not saying he's lying, but translation is the act of turning content in one language into content in another. By definition, the material had to be there to be translated. So how did it get there?

The Dutch version discusses the letters sent between Meghan and the King on page 128.

“In those private letters an identity was revealed and confirmed,” it says, before naming one of the alleged culprits. The person responsible meant “no ill will or bias”, according to Scobie. The book quotes a royal insider who claims that person wanted to clarify that point, which was considered “very important.”

I don't even know what to do with that. It's interesting it wasn't in the English version, but maybe it was. I'm not buying. Actual toilet paper's more comfortable and still cheaper.

by Anonymousreply 124November 30, 2023 3:15 PM

R97 "Remember that investigation by Buckingham Palace of the alleged bullying of staff by Markle? BP said they would not release its findings."

Exactly. Do you not know this manipulative crime family would not have air dropped the report over Fleet Street if it had been negative of the Duchess of Sussex?

The report exonerated Meghan so it suddenly becomes " confidential."

These clowns are beyond transparent.

by Anonymousreply 125November 30, 2023 3:33 PM

In the Oprah interview, they told that story as a one person said something about skin color - one Royal!

Meghan hates Kate. Jealousy, whatever. So, she decided to say it was two people - much later- and make it Kate. Obviously, she is feeding Scobie. And he can say he has a source.

I have grown to dislike most of these Royals. I used to love hearing and gossiping about them. But they have shown themselves and they are not likable to me.

by Anonymousreply 126November 30, 2023 3:58 PM

[quote]By definition, the material had to be there to be translated. So how did it get there?

That's gonna be somebody's undoing because that's the bigger prize now. That and the source about something many people vowed never to speak about.

by Anonymousreply 127November 30, 2023 4:00 PM

Here he is on ITV's This Morning, this morning. It's fun to watch his face fall, to the extent it can, just in the intro. I'm not quite sure what he expected, but if he didn't know he backed the wrong horse, he must now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128November 30, 2023 4:27 PM

His clothes look so cheap. Especially those white running shoes.

by Anonymousreply 129November 30, 2023 4:28 PM

He's so uncomfortable... this is fun watching!!!

by Anonymousreply 130November 30, 2023 4:29 PM

It looks like it's been up call night crying.

by Anonymousreply 131November 30, 2023 4:30 PM

All the diabolical duo and their paid minions have managed to do is have me rooting for William and Catherine whom I never gave a second thought to before Cruella de Markle came on the scene. I bet their smear campaigned has backfired in many instances and actually gained William and Catherine fans they never had before.

by Anonymousreply 132November 30, 2023 4:56 PM

[quote]Meaghan Markle is a GRIFTING CUNT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133November 30, 2023 5:06 PM

I'm cracking up at the thought of Ari Emmanuel having to clean up this mess for her, especially since she wants to do something related to women and wellness and family, or whatever. Her minion has so helpfully put out a book with a lot of misogynistic content and observations, many of which clearly originated with her. Remember when she told Jason Knauf to make sure Scobie knew half sister Samantha had children by different men?

Do you think she sees the irony of divulging the contents of private correspondence with the head of state of the UK with a hagiographer when she sued the DM for doing the same with her private correspondence with her father? She can do it. but the old man can't.

by Anonymousreply 134November 30, 2023 5:19 PM

I love the comments on Hello! Magazines instagram account whenever they post a photo of Kate Doing Something—“Perfection!” “Our future queen!” “So beautiful and dignified!” “She is amazing!” So ridiculously over the top but entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 135November 30, 2023 5:28 PM

Scobie appeared on TV here in the UK this morning and seemed rather nervous, as he faced some hostile questioning.

Now the same channel on which Piers Morgan announced Charles and Catherine as the royals being accuse of racism (which Scobie has downgraded to unconscious bias) is reporting that senior courtiers are adamant that Charles and Catherine are not the figures in question.

If this is the case, a libel action against the publishers may well be a possibility. And the King will gain a great deal of sympathy, with Meghan’s claims looking even more like a damp squib.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136November 30, 2023 5:58 PM

I think Meghan believes her own nonsense. So, while I think it’s plausible could have treated staff poorly, I doubt she bullied multiple individuals. She was probably as annoying as all get out and might have made unreasonable demands and maybe by some standards that rises to the level of bullying. But I doubt she was intentionally making people miserable or being cruel. Accidentally as a side effect of her self absorption? Sure.

by Anonymousreply 137November 30, 2023 6:39 PM

: a blustering, browbeating person especially : one who is habitually cruel, insulting, or threatening to others who are weaker, smaller, or in some way vulnerable

by Anonymousreply 138November 30, 2023 6:43 PM

They were racist enough to give her a rather stately wedding with Harry - doesn't this kind of defeat her argument?

by Anonymousreply 139November 30, 2023 6:45 PM

Well, where do you draw the line r137? Everyone’s seem the clip of David O Russell berating Lily Tomlin so if Megs is going by Hollywood standards than I’m not surprised that she doesn’t consider herself a bully. But remember Sam Cohen crying in the car in Fiji or Bower quoting Megan as saying, if I could find anyone more capable than you to do this, I would (paraphrased). Her go-go attitude, gonna shake up this fusty institution (emails at 5:30 am) was a shock (Megs, learn how to schedule a delayed send) to staff perhaps used to a more diffident pace. I can fully believe that staff are more tolerant of a Born Royal tantrum vs a newbie American. Business culture is VERY different between our two countries.

by Anonymousreply 140November 30, 2023 7:20 PM

R137. After five years of observing how vile, reprehensible, and corrupt her behaviour in broad daylight is, you seriously question whether she would be a horror in private?

by Anonymousreply 141November 30, 2023 7:20 PM

R137, the bullying claims aren’t vague rumors. They’ve been independently reported and involved some awful conduct. Certain staffers were, in fact, targeted. Many staff members wanted the Palace to release the official report.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142November 30, 2023 7:21 PM

Don't get mad, get trolling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143November 30, 2023 8:52 PM

From The Times: Saskia Peeters, the Dutch translator who worked on Scobie’s book, said she had not inserted any names into the copy sold in the Netherlands and simply translated the words she was given. She told Mail Online: “As a translator, I translate what is in front of me. The names of the royals were there in black and white. I did not add them. I just did what I was paid to do and that was translate the book from English into Dutch.”

Asked why her account contradicted Scobie’s claims, she said: “I don’t know why he would say that. “I have been translating for many years. This is the first time anything like this has happened. “This is not something I wanted to be involved in. This has been upsetting. I do not want to talk about it much more.”

by Anonymousreply 144November 30, 2023 9:14 PM

OK, I bought the audiobook because I’m a fucking idiot. It’s dull as dishwater. All recycled crap. The big chapter on William focuses almost exclusively on the rumor he had an affair with Hanbury.

The only entertaining part is when he so ludicrously crawls up the ass of Harry/Meghan, which is each time he mentions them. I just assume that everything he says about them is exactly the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 145November 30, 2023 9:34 PM

R145, does he name Hanbury? Does he wink wink it's true or just blather on as if it's terrible rumours?

by Anonymousreply 146November 30, 2023 9:39 PM

[quote]R137]. After five years of observing how vile, reprehensible, and corrupt her behaviour in broad daylight is, you seriously question whether she would be a horror in private?

I remember how it took every ounce of self-control she had to not berate one of the staff who attempted to gather the bouquets she was holding during that walkabout after the Queen’s death.

by Anonymousreply 147November 30, 2023 11:15 PM

The Maul headline: Omid Scobie's defence unravels as Dutch translator says the names of royals accused of discussing Archie's skin colour WERE in the book - So how DID details from Meghan's private letter to Charles end up there?

Gonad, you in danger gurl.

by Anonymousreply 148November 30, 2023 11:23 PM

R142 so vague. Meghan told some people they did a bad job, other instances of people catastrophising after they missed phone calls.

That’s it? I hope the victims get their day in the sun and the report is properly released, I want juice, dammit.

by Anonymousreply 149November 30, 2023 11:24 PM

R149, there was that amazing story about how Meghan and Harry repeatedly called a staffer (who was out with friends in a restaurant) to scream at her about how dreadful they thought she was. I believe that the U.K. has different laws about workplace bullying than the U.S. does. Here, pretty much anything goes; there, employees have more protections. That’s one of the reasons that the Sussexes can’t come back; they’d create constant H.R. problems.

by Anonymousreply 150November 30, 2023 11:51 PM

Obvious that Willy set his discarded bulimic wife up to take the fall. The rotten apple doesn't fall far from the rotten tree. Like father like son. Another Queen Side-Piece.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151November 30, 2023 11:59 PM

[quote] King Charles Breaks Silence Amid New Royal Family Drama

After the new book centered on the English royal family—Endgame: Inside The Royal Family And The Monarchy's Fight For Survival by Omid Scobie—was released and a printing mistake in certain versions took over headlines, King Charles III shared his first comments in the aftermath.

The monarch was in Dubai on Thursday, Nov. 30, in order to give the opening address at the COP28 climate summit. While meeting with Nigerian President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Charles was asked how he was and replied, "I’m all right very much, just about. Having had a rather ancient birthday recently recovering from the shock of that!" as Daily Mail royal correspondent Rebecca English reported on X.

The Dubai visit came not long after the celebration of the King's 75th birthday on Nov. 14, which he referenced in his comments. While in Dubai on Nov. 30, Charles had other engagements as well, including helping to launch the inaugural COP28 Business and Philanthropy Climate Forum, as reported by People.

Endgame, the book at the center of the recent scandal, features a reference to an alleged conversation between members of the royal family regarding Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's son Archie's skin color before his birth, which Markle first spoke about publicly in her 2021 interview with Oprah Winfrey.

Shortly after the interview came out, Oprah appeared on CBS This Morning and clarified that Harry told her "it was not his grandmother, nor his grandfather that were part of those conversations," although neither Meghan nor Harry shared who it allegedly was.

While the version of Endgame released in the U.K., U.S., and other countries doesn't include the specific people's names, the initial Dutch translation reportedly did.

The book has since been pulled from shelves in the Netherlands, with the publishers telling People in a statement, "The rectified edition of Eindstrijd by Omid Scobie will be in bookstores on Friday 8 December. Xander Uitgevers temporarily removed the book from sale, due to an error that occurred in the Dutch edition."

Scobie also commented on the situation, telling the publication: "Having only written and edited the English version of Endgame, I can only comment on that manuscript — which does not name the two individuals who took part in the conversation."

"I’m happy to hear that the error in the translation of the Dutch edition is being fixed," he concluded.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152December 1, 2023 12:04 AM

R142" By royal correspondent Valentine Low."

You Royalass really are the dolts of the planet.😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153December 1, 2023 12:07 AM

[quote] Names of ‘royal racists’ spread across globe as Palace considers legal action

The Royal family was considering legal action on Thursday night after media outlets around the world began naming the two so-called “royal racists”.

The identities of two senior royals said to have commented on the colour of Prince Archie’s skin were first published in the Dutch translation of Endgame, the new book by Omid Scobie.

Piers Morgan then named both on his TalkTV show on Wednesday evening before a series of other news organisations followed suit, including The Guardian, ITV and Sky News, The New York Post, The New York Times and The Herald Sun in Australia.

Sources close to the Royal family said there was no basis to the claims.

On Thursday, Tom Tugendhat, the security minister, defended the two royals at the centre of the allegations. TalkTV host Jeremy Vine told him: “King Charles and the Princess of Wales were named by Piers Morgan last night. Online, this is everywhere.”

Mr Tugendhat replied: “Some individual has written some rumour and scuttlebutt that has made various claims about His Majesty the King that are, frankly, completely unproven.

“The King’s done a brilliant job for us – not just in the last year since he’s been King, but he’s been absolutely fantastic for many, many years in arguing in the interests of the British people as Prince of Wales.

“So frankly I see this as just rumour, hearsay and an attempt to disparage somebody who’s served our country with enormous dignity and enormous grace for many, many years.”

Sources close to the Duchess of Sussex, who named the pair in a letter she wrote to the King, have insisted she never intended them to be publicly identified and that the letter was not leaked to Scobie by anyone in her camp.

The row threatens to overshadow the King’s appearance at the Cop28 climate summit in Dubai, where he is due to deliver the opening address on Friday.

The King will tell world leaders that repeated warning signs about climate change are being ignored, to the detriment of “lives and livelihoods”.

He will press upon those gathered at COP28 to take urgent action.

“I pray with all my heart that COP 28 will be a critical turning point towards genuine transformational action,” he is expected to say.

“The hope of the world rests on the decisions you must take.”

As the only foreign head of state invited to address the summit, the King is understood to consider his involvement a “great honour” and one that he “deeply appreciates”.

It is considered testament to the work he has been doing in this area for over five decades.

On Thursday, the King, 75, held three bilateral meetings with world leaders, and aides insisted he was “utterly focused” on the summit.

Other senior members of the Royal family followed his lead and ploughed on with official duties in the face of the damaging claims.

The Queen, as Colonel-in-Chief of The Rifles, attended a regimental awards dinner at the Guildhall in the City of London on Thursday night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154December 1, 2023 12:09 AM

The Prince and Princess of Wales showed no hint of the strain as they attended the Royal Variety Performance at the Royal Albert Hall. They were joined by Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel, visiting royals from Sweden.

The Prince and Princess ignored questions about the scandal as they stepped out of their vehicle, walking towards each other and briefly holding hands before they walked down the red carpet.

But behind the scenes, courtiers were locked in meetings with lawyers over how to respond to the furore. A royal source said: “We are considering all options.”

Any potential legal action could lead to a high-profile, international court battle, pitting media giants against the monarchy and the royal institution against the Sussexes.

Legal experts said the royals could sue Scobie for breach of privacy or the media outlets for defamation. They could also seek an injunction to prevent the names being circulated any more widely.

The institution has traditionally shied away from pursuing legal action because of the can of worms that could be opened. However, it is not unprecedented. In 2012, the then Duke and Duchess of Cambridge successfully sued Closer, a French magazine, after it published topless photos of the Duchess on holiday.

Morgan told viewers of his show, Uncensored, that he did not believe “any racist comments were ever made by any members of the Royal family”.

The broadcaster, a vocal critic of both Scobie and the Duchess of Sussex, said he was sharing the names in order to enable an “open debate” about what really happened.

In a lengthy monologue, he poured scorn on the various explanations given for how the royals’ names had emerged in print and said he would name them in order to kick-start the process of getting to the truth.

“I’m going to cut through all this c--p. I’m going to tell you the names of the two senior royals who are named in the Dutch version of the book,” he said. “Because frankly, if Dutch people wandering into a bookshop can pick it up and see these names, then you, British people here who actually pay for the British Royal family, you’re entitled to know too.

“And then we can have an open debate about this whole farrago. Because I don’t believe any racist comments were ever made by any members of the Royal family, and until there is actual evidence of those comments being made, I will never believe it.

“But now we can start the process of finding out if they ever got uttered, what the context was, and whether there was any racial intent at all. Like I say, I don’t believe there was.”

After Morgan, The New York Post was next to name the two royals, with other publications following suit.

Endgame describes how the Duchess, 42, sent a letter to the King, who was then the Prince of Wales, in which she expressed concerns about unconscious bias in the Royal family.

The letter, first revealed in The Telegraph, was sent in the wake of the Sussexes’ March 2021 Oprah Winfrey interview, in which Meghan alleged that a member of the family had speculated about the colour of her unborn son’s skin.

Scobie reveals that the Duchess complained to Charles about two people who had upset her with comments about Prince Archie’s skintone. However, he stops short of naming them in the English language version of the book, citing “laws in the UK”.

He has blamed the fact that the identities were included in the Dutch edition on a translation error, denying that it was a marketing ploy.

Scobie told ITV’s This Morning on Thursday he was “frustrated” that the names had been printed but said he had “never” submitted a version of the manuscript that included them.

Presenter Craig Doyle questioned how that could have happened, describing it as “bizarre” and saying: “You don’t accidentally put in a name and you can’t put it down to a mistranslation. It does feel like a stunt to sell books.”

Scobie replied: “I wish that was the case. It’s still being investigated. I wrote and edited the English version of the book with one publisher and that was then licensed to other publishers.

by Anonymousreply 155December 1, 2023 12:10 AM

"vile, reprehensible, and corrupt"

You rang😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156December 1, 2023 12:46 AM

R145 " I’m a fucking idiot."

Self-awareness among Royalass is a rare quality. Thank you R145.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157December 1, 2023 12:50 AM

R150 the problem facing Royal staffers is that are notoriously low paid. There is a high turnover of staffing at all levels except for the ex military, so that it seems to be a resume padding exercise. Dealing with shit from royals (all of whom except for the late Queen and Prince Edward have exhibited behaviours ranging from the stunningly rude to splutteringly rageful) and their arriviste spouses, there’s little wonder there’s no job loyalty. I’d play their voice messages in a restaurant too.

by Anonymousreply 158December 1, 2023 12:52 AM

I'm thinking Piers thinks somehow he's going to smoke out herself with this stunt.

by Anonymousreply 159December 1, 2023 12:54 AM

What did Kate middleton say? That bitch!

by Anonymousreply 160December 1, 2023 12:58 AM

Piers Morgan is such a whingeing CUNT!

No wonder the British people are so anti-Meghan and Harry.

Piers has had a vendetta against her for years, and he won't be satisfied until he destroys them.

This asshole needs to be locked up in a black hole.

I can't believe we ever let this cunt on American television.

Oh, and by the way, he names King Charles and Waity Katie as the Royal Racist Buckingham Bigots, in case you hadn't heard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161December 1, 2023 1:09 AM

R146 he names her and says it’s just a rumor, of course, but the drones on for an hour about how his sources don’t believe it’s a rumor.

by Anonymousreply 162December 1, 2023 2:37 AM

So Meghan believes it's true. I doubt she is in anyone's confidences.

by Anonymousreply 163December 1, 2023 2:40 AM

[quote] Sources close to the Duchess of Sussex,… have insisted she never intended them to be publicly identified…

No, she just intended to have every member of the BRF under suspicion every time the story was raked up. Oh, what’s that? She never said the word “racism”, it was “unconscious bias”? It’s the media misquoting her and saying it was racism? God, what bilge! I’ll laugh if WME drops her due to this stunt.

by Anonymousreply 164December 1, 2023 3:04 AM

Thank you r161, what did Kate middleton say ????

by Anonymousreply 165December 1, 2023 3:20 AM

[quote] Thank you R161, what did Kate middleton say ????

Something CUNTING, no doubt.

Befitting a CUNT.

Just google a YouTube video of RACIST CHAVS, and you'll get the gist of what she said.

She's cut from the same COMMON cloth.

by Anonymousreply 166December 1, 2023 3:29 AM

[quote] The Royal Family Reportedly Used Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to Distract From Prince William's Alleged Affair

As we all get through the 416-page tome that is Omid Scobie's new book, Endgame: Inside the Royal Family and the Monarchy's Fight for Survival, more and more details about the royal family's machinations and expert deflection are coming to light. According to Entertainment Tonight, the author and royal expert touched on Prince William's alleged affair with Rose Hanbury, which he insists is mere speculation and tabloid fodder, but also explained that the royals used Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to draw attention away from the accusations surrounding William cheating on his wife, Kate Middleton.

"Unfortunately, if a rumor's left to kind of do its own thing it can run 20 laps around the world before you even think about what, how you want to kind of address it," Scobie told ET. "They never addressed it, so those rumors will never go away even though there's no truth to suggest that they are true."

Rumblings of the alleged affair first made headlines in April 2019, when U.K. tabloids reported that Kate was avoiding her husband at an event. Hanbury was one of Kate's closest friends, which added a layer of salaciousness to the ordeal, and she continues to be part of the royal orbit. She attended King Charles III's coronation earlier this year.

"I was very careful in the book to really focus on this, as the allegations against William, Kate's and their fallout with Rose Hanbury," Scobie said. "For legal reasons, there are so many things that one can't go into but I thought it was really important, even if a rumor is a rumor. And I really don't see proof that there is more to this than just a tittle-tattle, you know."

But what may be more telling about the whole situation is how Buckingham Palace indirectly addressed it. Though the Firm never issued a statement on the matter and netiher William nor Kate have even mentioned it publicly, Scobie says that the royals thrust drama with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle into the forefront as a diversion to the headlines claiming that things were going down between William and Rose.

"I thought it was really interesting to analyze how the palace dealt with that," Scobie added. "The worst case scenarios that they feared would happen, you know, just those rumors themselves were going to have enough impact, negatively, on William's reputation. We still see them [the rumors] trend on Twitter on a regular basis ... that's something that's incredibly damaging, I think, for William. It probably looks even worse, actually, that there was a kind of willingness to throw Harry under the bus simply to make these things disappear."

For example, Archie was born in May 2019. Almost immedately, there were stories coming out addressing alleged drama with his skin color and the royal family accepting him. A month later, Harry and Meghan announced that they would be retiring from their roles as senior royals. With that came speculation about conflict between the Big 4, which overshadowed anything that could have been said about William and Hanbury.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167December 1, 2023 3:33 AM

I love Omid Scobie.

He's a fucking CHAMP.

He does for Meghan and Harry, what Buckingham Palace and the "Men in Grey" do for the British Royal Family.

But I think that Omid is actually better at it than they are. Because he is a SHADY BITCH. Rofl!

There is so much innuendo in the article at R167. It's fucking hilarious.

He makes the accusation, then qualifies it with a "but...." and then he hurls another accusation. I fucking love it.

by Anonymousreply 168December 1, 2023 3:37 AM

R157. What an absolute idiot he is. Is he actually trying to convince us that the royal family are the ones who publicised Megxit and the racism allegations?

by Anonymousreply 169December 1, 2023 3:37 AM

BREAKING: Operation My New Black Best Friend has been launched!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170December 1, 2023 4:17 AM

The Princess of Wales looks so lovely in white.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171December 1, 2023 4:41 AM

R115, NOBODY asked a question about Archie's skin. Nobody. Harry contradicted Meghan right in front of her.

Kate had not already been through wedding horror when the actual question was asked, because it was asked during the engagement and was hypothetical, according to Harry. And more to the point, nobody knows what the actual question was, because Harry told Oprah he did not want to discuss that conversation. He had to address it because Meghan brought it up in his absence and lied about it, but he gave only enough detail to contradict her.

All of which proves only one thing: she was trying to make trouble. By having Scobie name anyone, and by allowing the media to perpetuate her original lie instead of having him re-state the story of Harry, to whom it happened, she still is.

by Anonymousreply 172December 1, 2023 4:42 AM

[quote] The Princess of Wales looks so lovely in white.

I prefer Rose.

by Anonymousreply 173December 1, 2023 4:43 AM

R161 has just woken up from a coma to inform us of something we all knew days ago.

by Anonymousreply 174December 1, 2023 5:08 AM

Catherine a racist? Reeks of bullshit. Bullshit, Meghan's mirror mirror. Bullshit!

by Anonymousreply 175December 1, 2023 6:00 AM

[quote] Catherine

I have to laugh every time one of you uppity Klan Grannies call her Catherine.

All of a sudden.

For years, this CHAV CUNT was Waity Katie, dubbed by the British press.

Then she was Kate Middleton.

And now, she's "Catherine?"

Give me a fucking break.

This CHAV CUNT is no "Catherine." She's a dumb, CHAV low-class cunt who comes from TRASH.

Don't try to pretend that her family is any better than the Markles. Because they're not.

by Anonymousreply 176December 1, 2023 8:30 AM

I’ve blocked the poor, tormented soul at r176 because it really is cruel to stare at lunatics, but feel that it’s worth pointing out to anyone who still has a grip on their sanity that a life spent at Marlborough College, St Andrews University and Kensington Palace is not exactly the normal path of a chav.

by Anonymousreply 177December 1, 2023 9:11 AM

Charles said black women get fat on fried chicken and fried okra. Kate said the baby will be black as coal grinning like Al Jolson.

Meanwhile Meghan who decided to live her life only with white people drags out Doria(Meghan I told you I never wanted to see your two faces again when you were 13) from her yoga class when people call her out on her lies. When you are a yoga teacher you need more than a few extra greenbacks.

by Anonymousreply 178December 1, 2023 10:05 AM

R177 Is that idiot mental or a meth addict or both? Imagine posting hundreds and hundreds of boring posts about only one subject, and not one person is interested. It really is very sad.

by Anonymousreply 179December 1, 2023 12:02 PM

R179, whether he’s an addict or loon, he’s a car crash: it’s just kinder not to look.

by Anonymousreply 180December 1, 2023 12:07 PM

Our Princess Catherine looked STUNNING last night !!! Lets see Megs top this!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181December 1, 2023 4:28 PM

Let us pray for this poor demented woman posting these blasphemous pictures of our God Anointed Royal Family. Perhaps they are racists but ask yourself: Can 1,200 years of racism be wrong? Hardly!

by Anonymousreply 182December 1, 2023 5:22 PM

Dead Racist Clowns walking😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183December 2, 2023 12:22 AM

R183 The monarchy has been around for nearly 2,000 years. It's not disappearing anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 184December 2, 2023 12:35 AM

Sorry, R102 et al.

You can't play your school cunt ways here at the DL Technical High School, Missy.

You're dull and, like most dull people, you're too dull to know it,

We know it.

by Anonymousreply 185December 2, 2023 2:23 AM

Meanwhile R80 still has no fucking idea about how straight men’s minds operate.

That copy of the pic is looking terribly shopworn, R80.

by Anonymousreply 186December 2, 2023 4:49 AM

Wait, the Italian version names Kate but not Charles? The Dutch version names Charles but not Kate?

I’m so confused.

by Anonymousreply 187December 2, 2023 5:39 AM

Does anyone wonder if Mr. Dizzie might have a problem with substances, hence his inability to keep straight which version was intended for whom? I mean if, as he claims, he edited his own book, maybe Random House was too cheap to have their legal dept vet the copies that went out to foreign publishers?

by Anonymousreply 188December 2, 2023 7:06 AM

What probably happened is that the translators were given old drafts to translate rather than the finished copy. It is probably riddled with errors.

Jonathan Franzen realised that the British publisher published an early draft of Freedom when he hosted a reading and started swearing because he read out a name or place that had been changed in the final copy.

I’m sure it happens all the time with translations but few ever have such social media friendly content so the authors never know.

by Anonymousreply 189December 2, 2023 11:16 AM

What’s happening is that Meghan is a habitual liar and can’t remember which version of which imaginary story she told to which random people.

by Anonymousreply 190December 2, 2023 11:36 AM

There are no bigger "habitual liars" than the British Royal Family.

Bar none.

They lie about EVERYTHING, to protect themselves.

by Anonymousreply 191December 2, 2023 11:46 AM

[quote] There are no bigger "habitual liars" than the British Royal Family.

You would think then that the biggest liar of all, Meghan Markle, would have fit right in.

by Anonymousreply 192December 2, 2023 12:04 PM

Charles needs to immobilize the duplicitous duo once and for all. He will have to bear the brunt of the fallout but his reign will be short. He needs to do it to clear the path for Wiliam's reign to be free of malignant Meg's machinations. She will be even more evil and dangerous during William's reign. Halfwit Harry is a lost cause, too consumed with bitterness and vengeance to function like an adult.

The problems with Edward and Wallis died with them as they didn't have any kids. Archie and Lili will take up the mantle of their parents' grievances and spite so then there will be four of them constantly lobbing grenades at William.

by Anonymousreply 193December 2, 2023 12:19 PM

By "taking care of the problem," I'm sure that R193 is proposing another "Diana in a French tunnel" type of solution. Right?

I swear, you fucking Klan Grannies are EVIL and ROTTEN to the core.

Your hatred of this "black woman" marrying into the royal family, is unreal. You'd actually wish death on her.

Fucking psychos.

by Anonymousreply 194December 2, 2023 12:31 PM

Nobody hates her because she's black. They dislike her for herself alone.

by Anonymousreply 195December 2, 2023 1:14 PM

How many black women do you know who spray tan themself?

by Anonymousreply 196December 2, 2023 1:53 PM

_ “Yeah. It's so hard for me to believe that people who are raised from birth to believe that they were special and ordained by some Force to rule over everyone else could possibly be racist. I mean where on Earth would they ever get the idea that some people are better than others just by virtue of their genetics and birthright.” R54 has it right!

If you’ve worked with people that have titles of any kind in England, it is really eye opening. I’m not here to criticize another culture. The nature of the culture involves many unwritten rules which are kept secret. The secrecy is considered a form of national protection and patriotism. It’s a myth that young people in that demographic are against the monarchy. The issue is classism, not racism. There is absolutely no way to convince the people of England that support the monarchy about anything even slightly adjacent to criticism of tptb. It’s illegal for them to do so. Every person is a human being. I’m not against anyone in the monarchy and I’m not against its existence, because I’m not English.

Another factor is the almost 180 degree difference between English and American culture. Working with both groups has taught me that. Again I think it’s more about Megan’s manner and personality that is not only American but Californian. Both Megan and Catherine were attempting to accomplish the exact same goal, to marry a royal person. Catherine being from the English middle class, which has a subcategory of people in “crabs in a bucket “ mode, prevailed and Megan did not due to Megan knowing far less about what is offensive. Someone on dl once said Americans have a cruel system with kind people and England has a kind system with cruel people. That’s a bit of an oversimplified view. However, there are some mindless clout chasers everywhere that bite off more than they can chew, like the bay watch actress that divorced her title holding English husband because he inherited his title.

by Anonymousreply 197December 2, 2023 2:27 PM

Please. Meghan didn't try and clearly didn't want to try. Hello, mocking curtsy. It's all rather easy to blame her not working out simply on being American. Her end game was so obvious—get out as quickly as possible and back to Hollywood with a new title and expected attention and acclaim.

by Anonymousreply 198December 2, 2023 2:34 PM

[QUOTE]is absolutely no way to convince the people of England that support the monarchy about anything even slightly adjacent to criticism of tptb. It’s illegal for them to do so.

The UK doesn't have a lèse-majesté law.

by Anonymousreply 199December 2, 2023 2:50 PM

R199. Yeah that basic error makes me doubt the rest of the complex sociology presented.

by Anonymousreply 200December 2, 2023 2:54 PM

R197, with your intimate understanding of the English you'll also understand what I mean when I say what a load of tosh.

by Anonymousreply 201December 2, 2023 3:32 PM

[quote]Your hatred of this "black woman" marrying into the royal family, is unreal.

Meghan is a black woman?

LOL

by Anonymousreply 202December 2, 2023 3:47 PM

I cannot understand how after all the water under the bridge some moron is still banging on about the idea this is about a black woman marrying into the royal family. I mean, is it a corrupt choice to just deny what's plainly in evidence? Are they so without hope for themselves and alienated from society that they just ignore facts? Mystifying to me. Whatever she was a year or two or five ago, she's now just a joke that's good for gossip. She cannot do anything right. She is classic own worst enemy and God bless her she hasn't got the brains to do it in private. She is fabulous, for all the worst reasons of character.

by Anonymousreply 203December 2, 2023 4:26 PM

Can the Sussexes ignore this and not make a statement? It's an elephant in the room situation, but there are so many hole and inconsistencies that make the situation hard to address.

by Anonymousreply 204December 2, 2023 5:19 PM

[quote] Can the Sussexes ignore this and not make a statement?

Of course they can. Here in the UK, most people just frankly do not believe the spin Meghan has put on this conversation (which she was not even present for).

If she had named names during the Oprah interview, it might have had a devastating effect, but she and Harry have been shown to have lied so much and to have such open antipathy towards the Royal Family and now people just think they would say anything to cause trouble.

The only people who believe the racism allegations are people who already hated the Royal Family, so there is no reason for the Royal Family to try to appease them.

by Anonymousreply 205December 2, 2023 6:01 PM

[quote]Can the Sussexes ignore this and not make a statement?

Can this bitch not seek attention? Nope.

by Anonymousreply 206December 2, 2023 6:32 PM

[quote] Can the Sussexes ignore this and not make a statement?

Can William stop fucking Rose Hanbury?

Can Kate stop throwing up all her meals?

The answer to all of these questions, is a resounding NO.

by Anonymousreply 207December 2, 2023 6:36 PM

wait - is this entire controversy really just about someone asking what the kids skin tone might look like? tactless curiosity? i'm not even sure it's that tactless. hardly racist.

by Anonymousreply 208December 2, 2023 6:46 PM

It is fairly amusing that Markle gives every appearance of thinking she'd reached the pinnacle and now she's gained everything and nothing. Best Pyrrhic victory in a long time.

by Anonymousreply 209December 2, 2023 6:57 PM

Meghan is like a lottery winner who blows it all by refusing to listen to sound advice and then ends up right back where they started.

Also, she overdresses like a new money lottery winner or mafia wife. My mafia wife aunts always overdressed and wore tons of expensive jewelry just to go to the grocery store.

In conclusion, she pissed it all away.

by Anonymousreply 210December 2, 2023 7:12 PM

I can't remember how she was perceived when she came on the scene.

Was it like Meghan was really popular until evil Kate and Wills started planting press stories?

Because that's what they said in they Netflix and Oprah interview.

by Anonymousreply 211December 2, 2023 7:26 PM

How is Kate going to move from thi? I suspect it won't be easy for her to move in from this quickly. The stain will last for a few..

by Anonymousreply 212December 2, 2023 7:50 PM

R212 you serious?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213December 2, 2023 8:38 PM

I disagree Kate has anything to move on from. It's just more Sussex garbage. If you rate credibility, Kate has nothing to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 214December 2, 2023 9:36 PM

R194 Meghan was not biracial(right, years ago tell her she was black!) until she married into the royal family and she knew she could flash the race card whenever she did not get her way. White white white friends and husbands!

Meghan depends on stupid people like you to believe her bad acting.

by Anonymousreply 215December 2, 2023 9:49 PM

Clearly Charles and Kate think Meghan is black, since they were so concerned that her kids would come out dark.

Nothing to do with race?

BULLSHIT.

Kate is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 216December 2, 2023 9:54 PM

R194, I'm not sure after that post (and presumably the 10,000 similar others) you're in any position to judge psychiatric disorders. Even if you are speaking from personal experience.

by Anonymousreply 217December 2, 2023 10:00 PM

Oh please they knew she was a rotten actress who would use them to do some California social climbing. But in Britain it takes tedious public works along with the platitudes. Megs just has the platitudes. And I don't know if anybody told you but her father and siblings that we know of are whiter than a fresh blanket of snow. If she has any black friends or siblings she keeps them hidden in a pumpkin patch. Everytime she wants to pull the racial card she has to pull her mother out of her pretzel knot.

by Anonymousreply 218December 2, 2023 10:04 PM

Complex sociology= Bunch of cosplay clowns clinging to a obsolete class system.

by Anonymousreply 219December 2, 2023 11:17 PM

I think Camilla is pretty busy planting stories about Harry. They despise each other. But in a game of tit for tat - nobody wins.

by Anonymousreply 220December 2, 2023 11:25 PM

The absolute denial of reality in responses of Royalasss you just know they are living in some PBS version of the UK. In barely modern Britain the monarchy is sinking fast . The Sussexes were smart enough to get into the first lifeboat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221December 2, 2023 11:25 PM

What if Meghan was really nice and everything she said was true.

by Anonymousreply 222December 3, 2023 3:27 AM

What if Kate wasn't a fucking Chav cunt, and stopped making racist comments behind peoples' backs?

by Anonymousreply 223December 3, 2023 3:36 AM

You tell us, r222.

by Anonymousreply 224December 3, 2023 5:32 AM

It's interesting that the psychotic anti-Kate troll isn't calling Charles names as well.

by Anonymousreply 225December 3, 2023 12:06 PM

Kate’s reaction to the black minister at H&M’s wedding was very telling. It was a rare moment of her letting her guard down and removing her Duchess/Princess mask.

by Anonymousreply 226December 3, 2023 12:06 PM

R226 That was a 'being British' thing. Everyone laughed at that, and it wasn't because the minister was black.

by Anonymousreply 227December 3, 2023 12:13 PM

The press should grill Kate about her comments.

If she admits it, then she's fucked.

If she doesn't admit it, she's a goddamned liar, and she's fucked.

Either way, she's fucked.

Forever known around the world as the Royal Racist.

I don't know how she can show her face any more in Africa or the Caribbean.

by Anonymousreply 228December 3, 2023 12:25 PM

Please.

That minister at the Sussex wedding couldn't resist indulging in his moment in the spotlight, went on too long, and in doing, so made it about himself.

On the other hand, that Black gospel ensemble all wearing white were superb, just a really beautiful look and sound.

by Anonymousreply 229December 3, 2023 12:27 PM

[quote]What if Meghan was really nice and everything she said was true.

Well then she would have made sure Scobie clarified in his book that nobody made any remarks about Archie, and that she had already publicly admitted she got that wrong.

by Anonymousreply 230December 3, 2023 1:40 PM

R222, Meghan constantly invents things. The wedding that supposedly happened three days before the “spectacle” wedding? That didn’t happen. The “near-catastrophic car chase” in NYC? That didn’t happen. She lied under oath to a British court and had to admit that she, in fact, gave information to Omid Scobie for Finding Freedom. It would be more surprising if she was telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 231December 3, 2023 2:56 PM

Read it and weep Royalss Cultists...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232December 3, 2023 3:02 PM

Please R228, tell us what other fevered dreams you have?

by Anonymousreply 233December 3, 2023 3:05 PM

No one under age of 20 gives a shit about any of this royal family crap

by Anonymousreply 234December 3, 2023 3:10 PM

Who gives a shit what children think about, R234?

by Anonymousreply 235December 3, 2023 3:13 PM

R235

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236December 3, 2023 3:33 PM

[quote] the royals used Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to draw attention away from the accusations surrounding William cheating on his wife, Kate Middleton.

That implies the Sussexes weren’t doing everything they could to draw attention to themselves already.

by Anonymousreply 237December 3, 2023 5:33 PM

Sorry but this photo at r236, I just can't 😅

by Anonymousreply 238December 3, 2023 10:05 PM

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have said absolutely nothing since Scobie's book was released. Not one word. You are hearing their voices in your empty head R237.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239December 3, 2023 11:23 PM

R239, actually, just a few days ago, “sources close to” Meghan said that she had nothing, nothing whatsoever, to do with Scobie’s knowledge of a letter she had sent Charles. At all other times, of course, they’ve sought to lead extremely private lives.

by Anonymousreply 240December 3, 2023 11:45 PM

R240 The Royalass media shills criticize the Sussexes when the speak and now they are criticizing them for not speaking. See a pattern here? There's crazy. There's batshit crazy and then there's Royalist crazy.

by Anonymousreply 241December 4, 2023 12:36 AM

You’re projecting r239.

by Anonymousreply 242December 4, 2023 1:14 AM

Prince Harry must be devastated!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243December 4, 2023 3:07 PM

I can't get the basket of my air fryer as clean as I'd like.

by Anonymousreply 244December 4, 2023 3:30 PM

^^^Oh gawd, that was meant for the "Underwhelmed" thread. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 245December 4, 2023 3:31 PM

R244, is the basket dishwasher safe?

by Anonymousreply 246December 4, 2023 4:29 PM

Jesus christ everybody is a racist. The blacks have their own class system based on shade of color and the nastiest things I've ever heard said about blacks were said by other blacks that I've overheard living in a multicultural neighborhood and using the transit system They were doozies.

Meghan who started all this shit has been a racist all her life but she is the ultimate opportunist so she gets the greatest joy in life making a public dumbass of Harry(which was not hard to do ) and even throwing Mariah Carry under the bus. 'Oh she was my favorite singer but now I can't even listen to her.' Maybe because she called you out on your garbage. Unlike Oprah who groveled before her. She ignores her now doesn't she?

My family is from southern Italy so everyone in Europe thinks we're no good. Even the northern Italians.

by Anonymousreply 247December 5, 2023 3:50 AM

R247 you blew your cover as soon as you said “the blacks.”

Go fuck yourself, and die.

by Anonymousreply 248December 5, 2023 4:56 AM

Lifestyles of the rich and the famous always complaining.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249December 5, 2023 11:15 AM

She's racist whore dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250December 5, 2023 7:41 PM

How does dressing up for a party and not being ashamed of one’s rocking bod translate into “racist whore”, dear?

Don’t bother trying to cover up the misogyny in your response - I could spot it from lower earth orbit.

Dear.

by Anonymousreply 251December 6, 2023 3:09 AM

Would Mr. Scobie show his real face please. Only then can one take him seriously.

by Anonymousreply 252December 6, 2023 3:17 AM

Her Royal Highness Catherine Princess of Wales has dedicated her life to racial equality. She has consistently championed the cause of those born with a less than optimal skin color. Catherine will disprove these libelous accusations. Be assured Duchess of Cambridge will over come some day!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253December 6, 2023 4:03 AM

^ Sure Klan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254December 6, 2023 4:10 AM

One would think Duchess Do Little simply dose not have what it requires to be a Queen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255December 6, 2023 4:17 AM

Kate looks like a skanky trash whore at R250.

Gross!

by Anonymousreply 256December 6, 2023 3:12 PM

I wonder if the mentally ill Scobie stan slobbers as he posts. He certainly gives the impression that he does.

by Anonymousreply 257December 6, 2023 3:23 PM

It would be interesting to see Scobie's original face which probably existed three face lifts ago.

by Anonymousreply 258December 7, 2023 11:33 AM

There's only one picture of him pre-surgicized. Or at least it's the only one posted here. Unrecognizable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259December 7, 2023 5:46 PM

Spot on. This is who you fools are. My sides!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260December 8, 2023 12:24 AM

Didn't Charles blow a kiss to Kate - at his mother's funeral? I know I remember it from some occasion.

Now that this news has come out, I think of that differently. He must have been relieved to have someone else to 'share' the accusation with, rather than bearing it alone. As much, if not more, of the attention is on Kate, in this regard.

Anyway, the reputation of Meghan and Harry has gone down so much, especially since South Park, that I guess it's not nearly the big deal that it might have been before. Why is it even racist to wonder what a couple's child will look like? Eye color, hair, skin. A darker tone could be seen as an improvement over the ginger's pale freckly skin, especially for a man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261December 13, 2023 1:52 AM

Sp nice he has a lovely women to go to soirées with.

by Anonymousreply 262December 13, 2023 3:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!