Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Golden Bachelor

Reported to be not so golden after all...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135December 30, 2023 3:00 AM

They are looking at an old man’s linkedin like its the Rosetta Stone lol

by Anonymousreply 1November 29, 2023 2:48 PM

Jesus, he sounded like a nightmare to live with.

by Anonymousreply 2November 29, 2023 2:56 PM

Wow, what an asshole he is.

by Anonymousreply 3November 29, 2023 2:59 PM

You have to understand: a reasonably attractive man is juggling 5 or 6 pussies at a time- married or not- if he has any 'game' at all. And by his age, he knows all the buttons to push.

by Anonymousreply 4November 29, 2023 3:00 PM

Nobody's perfect. He's still hot.

by Anonymousreply 5November 29, 2023 3:26 PM

It's a reality series--if they don't have a history or felonies, bankruptcy or tax problems, restraining orders or other problematic relationship stuff, they'd never be cast.

by Anonymousreply 6November 29, 2023 3:49 PM

Un huh. like a every scumbag I've ever had the misfortune of working for or with.

"juiced up resume"? Typically American.

Just another grifter who wants to be on TV.

by Anonymousreply 7November 29, 2023 4:04 PM

Reality television jeopardized the American democratic experiment

by Anonymousreply 8November 29, 2023 4:05 PM

Yeah so what is his big crime? He had more relationships than he let on? I kind of think he's a creep too but not because of this. He's fucking 72 years old, of course he's dated a lot. Maybe Carolyn shouldn't have gotten so fat before his reunion, how about that?

Seriously though, any dude that can fuck two chicks in the same day is skeevy. If you don't know that, I don't know what to tell you.

by Anonymousreply 9November 29, 2023 4:06 PM

The issue isn't that he's dated a lot or had other relationships since his wife died.

The issue is that they sold a narrative which contradicts that story. Also, they sold a story that he was some wealthy retired person, as opposed to a guy whose work history isn't particularly good on paper.

Finally, they sold him as a prince charming,not a scumbag womanizer.

by Anonymousreply 10November 29, 2023 4:13 PM

No shit. Sometimes you CAN judge a book by its cover.

by Anonymousreply 11November 29, 2023 4:16 PM

With all that vetting, nobody thought to look into exactly how the first wife of 43 years "tragically died" of an "infection" just one month after moving into their (remote) dream house? Or how much life insurance he had on her? Hmmm?

by Anonymousreply 12November 29, 2023 4:24 PM

I had never seen the bachelor until this year. I immediately thought the dude was a scuzz the first time he had an intimate moment with a woman and then did the same thing with someone else an hour later. Also, the fact he kept quoting one of those jackasses from the other season, "find the woman you can't live without" like it's some profound Shakespearean shit, shows me he's a dipshit too. If the fraus in America didn't see this already, then they won't care. Actually they will though, he told that one chick to lose weight despite his wife being none too thin, or cute, honestly.

by Anonymousreply 13November 29, 2023 4:28 PM

fuck you, haters! You saw my first wife. 43 years with that, yeah, now I'm going for looks.

by Anonymousreply 14November 29, 2023 4:30 PM

"She arrived the last weekend of July 2018. (THR has viewed mail that was sent to her at his house, and a background check listed his address as her primary residence for that period.) Then, the surprises started. Gerry told Carolyn that her share of the expenses would be about $1,000 a month, which Carolyn negotiated down to $850. They would go Dutch on all meals except on special occasions, she remembers him telling her. At restaurants, Carolyn paid her half in advance, and then when the check came, Gerry paid the whole tab, like the big man.

They agreed Gerry was fastidious about cleanliness. In the mornings, she says, Gerry insisted that Carolyn make the bed before she come upstairs for breakfast.

But Carolyn’s Big Long Lake idyll with Gerry was about to end.

She was packing for Gerry’s high school reunion, set to take place in October 2019. “I’m not taking you to the reunion looking like that,” Carolyn recalls him saying as he pointed to her body. She’d put on 10 pounds — from stress, she says — but certainly wasn’t fat.

The disinvitation led to the breakup. Gerry told Carolyn to be out by Jan. 1, 2020. He volunteered to cover the cost of her U-Haul as long as she paid the vendor, and he reimbursed her"

by Anonymousreply 15November 29, 2023 4:41 PM

Op? The read is succulent

by Anonymousreply 16November 29, 2023 4:42 PM

Never trust a man who can’t properly pronounce his first name.

by Anonymousreply 17November 29, 2023 4:49 PM

You move with a new widower and he tells you that you are required to pay half of the expenses after you made all of the arrangement s?

It was obvious that he needed a roommate and not a girlfriend.

Next time cut your losses and break it off.

by Anonymousreply 18November 29, 2023 4:50 PM

That too R17. Fucking Jerry, or Gary, it can't be both.

by Anonymousreply 19November 29, 2023 4:50 PM

I think he had something to do with Dan Markel’s murder.

by Anonymousreply 20November 29, 2023 4:51 PM

Buck would never date 3 women after his wife died.

by Anonymousreply 21November 29, 2023 4:52 PM

R9) really? I’ve hooked up w three guys within one 24-hour period. No lies. No seduction. Not often, but it has happened. Single adults with agency doing what they wanted. Not my definition of skeevy.

by Anonymousreply 22November 29, 2023 4:56 PM

Oh I don't mean for US R22. I mean for someone who portrays a pure-as-the-driven-snow, heartbroken, has been alone for years, grieving, widower. I'm guessing you didn't lead any of these men you banged to think you were going to marry them and that they were the one. There's just something so cold about him saying that to each of the women when we all know he is going to send one of them packing. If you really want to be with Faith or whoever, call the rest of the goddamn show off, Gerry.

by Anonymousreply 23November 29, 2023 5:00 PM

A 72-year-old banged two women on the same night? Damn.

by Anonymousreply 24November 29, 2023 5:39 PM

[quote] [R9]) really? I’ve hooked up w three guys within one 24-hour period. No lies. No seduction. Not often, but it has happened. Single adults with agency doing what they wanted. Not my definition of skeevy.

Yes but you're a whore, darling.

by Anonymousreply 25November 29, 2023 6:43 PM

God, he sounds so gross and cheap. I agree with the poster who said his late wife's "infection" sounds suspicious. She probably gained five pounds and her offed her.

by Anonymousreply 26November 29, 2023 6:46 PM

She gained 30 and she wasn't that cute to begin with, R26!

by Anonymousreply 27November 29, 2023 6:50 PM

[quote] I’ve hooked up w three guys within one 24-hour period

I can top that.

by Anonymousreply 28November 29, 2023 6:56 PM

Reality TV is fake. News at 11:00.

by Anonymousreply 29November 29, 2023 7:32 PM

Like everything else, "reality" TV is scripted.

by Anonymousreply 30November 29, 2023 7:40 PM

The only thing surprising to be is that Gerry [sic] isn’t a homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 31November 29, 2023 7:41 PM

Fake news.

by Anonymousreply 32November 29, 2023 7:42 PM

I just don't think this is that shocking. Seeing how he plays these women with my own eyes, I would think this is the exact type of man who would apply to be on the bachelor. And him asking that woman to pay her share of the bills (for the house) is not a real crime. But now I know he will choose Teresa, he was pining for Leslie and being a dud on their date, until she said she made money in the market, he perked right up then!

by Anonymousreply 33November 29, 2023 8:00 PM

"grieving widower" = killer

by Anonymousreply 34November 29, 2023 8:07 PM

I still think he is @R31

by Anonymousreply 35November 29, 2023 8:10 PM

R34 marry me! I love the Mank so much, he's getting a podcast that starts on the 10th I think. The only thing sucky about that is that on radio, we can't see his skeptical looks as the victim's spouse talks about how much they loved them.

by Anonymousreply 36November 29, 2023 8:11 PM

He didn't sleep with them on the same night. Maybe successive nights. Meh, the women know what they got into. They all know he was kissing them all at the same time. He does sound like kind of a jerk.

by Anonymousreply 37November 29, 2023 8:12 PM

The post signed Keith Morrison made me LOL in the waiting room of a doctor’s office.

by Anonymousreply 38November 29, 2023 8:12 PM

R34 - I love him too! We are now engaged!!

by Anonymousreply 39November 29, 2023 8:14 PM

Insufferable tidbit from the article: "Gerry (pronounced Gairy)"

by Anonymousreply 40November 29, 2023 8:14 PM

"They agreed Gerry was fastidious about cleanliness. In the mornings, she says, Gerry insisted that Carolyn make the bed before she come upstairs for breakfast" Slap him! Who cares? I make my bed before I leave too. Carolyn just sounds so victim-y. "She'd put on ten pounds from the stress" Doesn't stress make you lose weight?

by Anonymousreply 41November 29, 2023 8:20 PM

[quote] Insufferable tidbit from the article: "Gerry (pronounced Gairy)"

I can't believe that's a typo.

by Anonymousreply 42November 29, 2023 8:40 PM

R23, thanks for clarifying. Now I feel better & can tell the truth. Three times. Four guys. One was a threesome.

by Anonymousreply 43November 29, 2023 8:55 PM

But Gerry as a sugar daddy doesn't seem to be real then. He's too broke, unless the sugar baby paid half her own money.

by Anonymousreply 44November 29, 2023 9:27 PM

Of course reddit is up in arms about him not taking the fatty to the reunion. "Did you get to the body shaming and fucked up eviction?" I would like to see this Carolyn woman, it seems unfair that she says all this and he's not allowed to respond.

by Anonymousreply 45November 29, 2023 9:49 PM

It's not a shock. What shocking is how little effort was needed to uncover this grifter.

His gimmick is he is a brand new widower, barely used, practically a virgin, and ready for love.

But a bare minimum of research uncovered that he was shacked up with a woman (whom actively pursued) mere months after his wife's death.

He persuaded the ex to move to the middle of nowhere (in Klan country), she left everything behind to do so & when she does he tells her that she's to pay her own way.

Scuzzy grifting no-life having cad.

by Anonymousreply 46November 29, 2023 9:56 PM

From reddit:

"As someone who lived with and was engaged to a widower who had a tiny bit of internet (blog) fame in the late aughts and who continually denied my existence in interviews, made me take off my ring at all public events, etc… I am so mad on behalf of Carolyn! If you’re reading this- call me, girl. These silly, silly men who think it’s okay to erase us."

I guess if you value yourself so little that you'll put up with this, that's on you.

by Anonymousreply 47November 29, 2023 10:00 PM

"mere months after his wife's....MURDER!!"

by Anonymousreply 48November 29, 2023 10:00 PM

Dig her up.

by Anonymousreply 49November 29, 2023 10:01 PM

He’s a slut!

by Anonymousreply 50November 29, 2023 10:03 PM

Ha R48! Then someone on reddit twisted it to, "if Joe Jonas had told Sophie Turner that she couldn't eat breakfast till she made her bed, you'd all be pissed!" I don't remember him withholding food until the house was clean, he's not Joan Crawford.

by Anonymousreply 51November 29, 2023 10:06 PM

Thank god my daughter had post partum depression!

by Anonymousreply 52November 29, 2023 10:11 PM

How will the cult-like Bachelor Nation women in the audience for tomorrow's live finale react? I suspect they'll still be swooning over him.

by Anonymousreply 53November 29, 2023 10:11 PM

I think for most, R53, his biggest sin is "fat shaming" and the way he broke up with Carolyn. They don't begrudge Jerry the sweetheart dating so quickly.

by Anonymousreply 54November 29, 2023 10:15 PM

This old geezer would be perfect for my nephew Gator.

by Anonymousreply 55November 29, 2023 10:17 PM

He's "a restaurateur who retired early in life".

The Hollywood Reporter discovered he operated a now defunct fast food joint after working his way up from fry cook.

Alain Ducasse he ain't!

by Anonymousreply 56November 29, 2023 10:18 PM

That article just rubbed me the wrong way. Everything that happened to Carolyn is due to his dickishness. Weight gain from stress of...what? Having to pay her share of the bills? And then, even though he wasn't home, her breaking her foot is due to being frazzled by him. I wonder if Carolyn is responsible for anything in her life.

by Anonymousreply 57November 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Carolyn did not seek a roommate who lived in the middle of nowhere and leave her life behind to split bills.

She was deceived but went along with the grift until HE gave her the boot.

by Anonymousreply 58November 29, 2023 10:33 PM

Stanley would never dream of doing such things. Well, he hasn’t done anything to me in years.

by Anonymousreply 59November 29, 2023 11:01 PM

Does every person need to be canceled?

by Anonymousreply 60November 29, 2023 11:04 PM

Lewis Black nailed it. “This guy is like if the word ‘Gee Willikers’ became a person.”

by Anonymousreply 61November 29, 2023 11:23 PM

Gairy replies...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 30, 2023 4:26 AM

Wow, total puff piece on the Golden "restauranteur!"

by Anonymousreply 63November 30, 2023 12:13 PM

So he was basically a janitor. I wonder if the wife was the breadwinner

by Anonymousreply 64November 30, 2023 12:24 PM

[quote]Then, the surprises started. Gerry told Carolyn that her share of the expenses would be about $1,000 a month, which Carolyn negotiated down to $850. They would go Dutch on all meals except on special occasions, she remembers him telling her. At restaurants, Carolyn paid her half in advance, and then when the check came, Gerry paid the whole tab, like the big man....They agreed Gerry was fastidious about cleanliness. In the mornings, she says, Gerry insisted that Carolyn make the bed before she come upstairs for breakfast

I guess we know why he was so distraught about his wife dying.

Bang maids who pay you for the privilege of serving you are hard to find.

by Anonymousreply 65November 30, 2023 1:45 PM

Maid? Why? Cause he wanted his bed made? The one thing I do everyday is make my fucking bed, I don't think it's out of line to expect that, especially if you're the last one up.

by Anonymousreply 66November 30, 2023 2:24 PM

He never said he hadn't dated since the 60's, he said he hadn't fallen in love since then. I'm rewatching it now so I can see his eyes light up when Teresa tells him she has money. He keeps quoting bachelor dorks so...

by Anonymousreply 67November 30, 2023 5:01 PM

Call me crazy - I just noticed it today - Gerry and Joe Namath have similar looks. …. Does anyone remember the episode of The Office when Michael and Jan break up - Pam sets him up on a blind date with her landlady. They meet at a coffee shop and the lady is sweet and plain. Michael is totally BORED and treats this woman like a DUD. It is cringe worthy. I thought of that episode when Gerry was out with Teresa after his overnight with Leslie. Then she started talking about her money and stock trading and the fact that she STILL works. he lit up like a Christmas Tree. now I have a better idea cnn of why. I thought that he was afraid of Leslie taking his “Fortune” - now it looks like Teresa should be watching hers. …. It’s probably not as bad as it sounds but the timing of the story is awful. Carolyn just lobbed a wet turd at Gerry’s head. AH - he also looks a bit like Ted Shakleford!

by Anonymousreply 68November 30, 2023 5:32 PM

Yep, like Cyndi Lauper said, money changes everything. If he's on a fixed income, I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for her share of the bills. People are treating this like gospel and talking about his body shaming, etc. But we don't know why he didn't want her to go. Maybe she was dressed like a skank or something, he just said, "you're not going like that." Anyhow, Joan was my favorite. He could still wind up with her. Kathy dodged a bullet, zip it!

by Anonymousreply 69November 30, 2023 5:37 PM

All this over 71 year old dick?

Surely there has to be an easier way.

by Anonymousreply 70November 30, 2023 5:39 PM

I think the fact that Gerry and his wife were high school sweethearts - all of his High School friends knew them as a couple and he hadn’t seen a lot of them since his wife died - WHY would he want this woman to go to the reunion? If she was his new wife - that is different. I doubt it was her weight gain - maybe that was an excuse.

by Anonymousreply 71November 30, 2023 5:46 PM

Uh - he invited her! Then disinvited her.

by Anonymousreply 72November 30, 2023 6:04 PM

[quote] All this over 71 year old dick?

I don't think these seniors are there for hot sex.

by Anonymousreply 73November 30, 2023 6:07 PM

I can't wait for this old whore to get cancelled for his lies!

by Anonymousreply 74November 30, 2023 9:01 PM

Leslie wanted to fuck—apparently they didn’t. She can do better. Theresa can’t. Stay tuned

by Anonymousreply 75November 30, 2023 9:06 PM

Leslie and Gerry 69'd.

by Anonymousreply 76November 30, 2023 10:19 PM

Money arrangements are made before you move your new girlfriend in

by Anonymousreply 77November 30, 2023 11:00 PM

R76, actually what happened was they both fell down and couldn’t get up so they decided to make the most of it.

by Anonymousreply 78November 30, 2023 11:10 PM

[quote] But we don't know why he didn't want her to go. Maybe she was dressed like a skank or something, he just said, "you're not going like that."

No way, he used her for sex and bills and didn’t want her frumpy ass cramping his style among his old classmates in case there is was a single wealthy woman he could hook up with.

by Anonymousreply 79December 1, 2023 5:57 AM

And of course Jessie never questioned Gerry about the article. Will GMA today? I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 80December 1, 2023 8:34 AM

When are people going to realize that if it's on TV, purported to be reality, it's 99.9% guaranteed to be a fraud.

by Anonymousreply 81December 1, 2023 8:57 AM

When are people going to realize that the type of person that would go on a fucking show like this, is exactly the type of shallow, opportunist, that Jerry seems to be.

by Anonymousreply 82December 1, 2023 1:04 PM

Exactly, R82. The assholes on this show wouldn't know love if it bit them in the ass.

I watched this garbage for the first time last night. First of all, the premise is ridiculous. Second, it is so fucking contrived as to be beyond belief. Third, the constant emoting by everyone involved, including Miss Jessie Palmer, is soooo off the charts.

by Anonymousreply 83December 1, 2023 1:18 PM

She was embarrassed within her circle and wanted to save face 🙄

"It bothered Carolyn that her ex was foisting lines and moves on the bachelorettes that he had used to seduce her."

No ex who has moved on actually cares what pick up lines their ex is using on other women. She's trying to justify her shitty reason to go to THR.

Girl, please.

by Anonymousreply 84December 1, 2023 1:20 PM

R12, Keith, aren't you busy enough investigating the death of your step-son?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85December 1, 2023 1:27 PM

I didn't blame Leslie. He really did egg her on. Had he been noncommital to them both, it would have seemed less creepy. But, yes, the whole thing was massively creepy, and the big reveal was that the wedding will be televised?!?! Dear god, shoot me now...

by Anonymousreply 86December 1, 2023 4:09 PM

Hoping that ABC has a runaway bride on its hands. With Leslie, as the 1st runner-up, ready to fulfill the winner’s wifely duties.

by Anonymousreply 87December 1, 2023 4:39 PM

I hadn’t seen the show in a long time. Last night, the batch had an “ozempic” look —

He picked terry for her money. And for her attention whoreish behavior , not as present in Leslie

Didn’t pick Leslie because she is not rich and because she is Jewish . I’m not saying he’s a raving antisemite.

But if it boils down to a choice between a Jew and a non Jew. Leslie’s religion didn’t remove her as a candidate, but as George C. Once said , “ it doesn’t help.”

by Anonymousreply 88December 1, 2023 6:44 PM

Repost: Leslie dodged a bullet. Beware of any reality show Theresa from NJ. The wedding special will be an ABC craptasticspectscle. Death or annoyance = a short-lived marriage

by Anonymousreply 89December 1, 2023 7:50 PM

Wow, Jerry's daughter Jennifer is a brute! She's built like a linebacker, she could squash little Teresa if she doesn't like her. HIs whole family are quite large.

by Anonymousreply 90December 1, 2023 9:15 PM

Leslie and her gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91December 1, 2023 9:31 PM

I think it's Gerry who dodged the bullet. I prefer Leslie physically but I have no doubt Theresa is the better partner and it says something for him that he picked her.

by Anonymousreply 92December 2, 2023 1:45 AM

What does it say?

by Anonymousreply 93December 2, 2023 2:46 AM

That she will “know how” to do things. Theresa will know how to take whatever $ they have or will make on The Bachelor and invest it or parlay it into something. She will know how to plan, make reservations, join social situations, get them $ to go on a “Bachelor Speaking tour” - she will get them paid to council people in old folks homes across the country, she will push to get them. Lucrative endorsements , Q & A columns in Closer Magazine….. I am a Leslie - I would get paralyzed and all of those opportunities would crumble away. They would bore each other after awhile and he would grow to resent her. ….. Theresa looks like a teeny tiny CHRISTINE BARANSKI!

by Anonymousreply 94December 2, 2023 3:19 PM

She’s no longer bendy, R91.

by Anonymousreply 95December 2, 2023 3:30 PM

It's telling that he said he picked Theresa because she had a previous long-term relationship and knew how to be in a relationship. Leslie has had two failed marriages and a string of disappointing affairs. Every episode I saw had her complaining about how bad her past relationships were and how she didn't know how to be a partner, blah blah blah. As much as I think Gerry is a bit of loser, I think he dodged a bullet. It was strange he didn't pick Faith, whom he was clearly much more attracted to, or even Pickle Ball lady (can't remember her name.) Leslie seemed like an odd choice. I agree with whoever said Theresa would also be the submissive and be the perfect little wife. She's desperate to be married again and she will do whatever he wants, even moving to a new state. I don't know if he will leave little Terry - it seems he was in a marriage once before and liked it and perhaps he just wants a wife and to be set up for life. They will have a pretty good life and live comfortably, even if he doesn't really love her.

by Anonymousreply 96December 2, 2023 7:17 PM

He hadn't owned the fast food joint since the what, the 1980s. H was most recently a handy man at a nursing home.

by Anonymousreply 97December 2, 2023 7:27 PM

I wouldn't have mentioned banging Prince if I was trying to charm a grandfather and his family. But meh, Leslie can do better. Gerry is annoying, his fake chuckle while he's talking drives me nuts. This show is just gross, dating 3 people at once and trying to act like it's noble. Nah. Good luck, little Teresa, you are adorable and look like a gelfling, keep an eye on Gerry, I bet he'll try to call Joan.

by Anonymousreply 98December 3, 2023 1:14 PM

Such a hard hitting story from the Hollywood Reporter. It's a big WHO CARES.

by Anonymousreply 99December 3, 2023 2:50 PM

Reality television is not a mindless waste of time and time, it is a genre that has harmed our society.

This reality show, and all reality shows are selling a fantasy. We need to be reminded fantasies aren't real.

by Anonymousreply 100December 3, 2023 3:44 PM

The genre of Reality Shows has done infinitesimal harm compared to FOX "News."

by Anonymousreply 101December 3, 2023 4:24 PM

I wonder if Theresa’s daughter and sisters have been vetting the Hollywood Reporter and are afraid for her. Can you imagine the phone lines and text lines BURNING when those old Gals from the Bachelor read that article last week?!

by Anonymousreply 102December 3, 2023 6:48 PM

Reality television is not a mindless waste of ENERGY and time, it is a genre that has harmed our society.

by Anonymousreply 103December 3, 2023 7:04 PM

^^ Our society has survived endless wars I'm sure it'll recover from reality television.

by Anonymousreply 104December 3, 2023 7:12 PM

R103 probably scorns Boomers, but more than 6 decades ago we watched Reality TV, and somehow the nation has survived.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105December 3, 2023 7:40 PM

Save the date!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106December 3, 2023 8:01 PM

According to Deux Moi he cheated on his late wife constantly. I 100% believe it. He is revolting.

by Anonymousreply 107December 3, 2023 8:05 PM

Golden? More like tin.

by Anonymousreply 108December 3, 2023 8:05 PM

He thinks that he is a stud. Duck starved dataloungers and obese fraus share this opinion.

by Anonymousreply 109December 3, 2023 8:09 PM

Dick. Starved.

by Anonymousreply 110December 3, 2023 8:10 PM

Who vetted this Gerry [sic}?! The same ones who vetted Rick Rockwell?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111December 3, 2023 8:13 PM

The cliché is true, the eyes don't lie, r111

by Anonymousreply 112December 3, 2023 8:15 PM

Attention:

If I'm still cruising and trolling for dick/cock at 72, won't someone please shoot me!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 113December 3, 2023 8:20 PM

I loved Rick Rockwell, I'm from San Diego and he was on a news magazine show. I like him better than Jerry, he's at least or was at least, actually a millionaire.

by Anonymousreply 114December 3, 2023 10:34 PM

From the link at R105, talking about 60 years of reality television.

PBS debuts “An American Family,” a 12-part series documenting an ordinary American family: the Louds of Santa Barbara, California

Does any “ordinary American family” live in Santa Barbara? Pool parties, ballet lessons, guitar lessons, endless cocktails…that was not “ordinary” in 1973. Most white Americans worked in factories or as office drones. Bill Loud was a wealthy business owner who graduated prep school and university. His wife went to Stanford. When Pat told him she wanted a divorce Bill asked which one of their three cars he should take. “Take the Jag.”

I watched it as a kid while eating my supper of pork and beans on toast.

by Anonymousreply 115December 3, 2023 10:54 PM

We were just an average family, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 116December 3, 2023 11:01 PM

Trouble in paradise? Gerry doesn’t want to sign a prenup!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117December 30, 2023 1:02 AM

Gerry wants to be a sugar baby into dotage!

by Anonymousreply 118December 30, 2023 1:05 AM

He hasn't been a "restaurateur" (of a greasy spoon) for almost 40 years, what a farce he was working as a janitor.

by Anonymousreply 119December 30, 2023 1:05 AM

R117 As we all suspected, Gerry picked Theresa for her money.

Now he's pissed he won't get any of it when he murders her...er...if she dies unexpectedly.

by Anonymousreply 120December 30, 2023 1:09 AM

I am shocked, shocked i say, to see 2 unrepentant,old ass fame whores (who ought to be a lot smarter) may not really be in love as they prepare for their nationally televised, paid for by Disney/ABC wedding.

by Anonymousreply 121December 30, 2023 1:14 AM

Love the details of inviting the "love of his life" to shack up with him. She quits her job, moves across the country and he tells her, " I'm only charging you 1000 dollars a month to live with me and we go Dutch on everything"

by Anonymousreply 122December 30, 2023 1:15 AM

Dude represents himself as a restaurateur but he was a fry cook over 30 years ago.

WTF

by Anonymousreply 123December 30, 2023 1:17 AM

They'll go through with the wedding because they have to meet their ABC contractual agreement. Plus, they'll get a lot of free stuff.

After that, they'll live separate lives for a year, then announce they're divorcing. That'll be long enough so that they don't have to return any gifts.

by Anonymousreply 124December 30, 2023 1:18 AM

And he didn't explain to the love of his life that she would pay him rent until after she had quit her job and moved

by Anonymousreply 125December 30, 2023 1:19 AM

His daughters (and grand daughters) have backed up his lies, I wouldn't trust the whole family

by Anonymousreply 126December 30, 2023 1:20 AM

We were here first, dude.

What’s hers is ours.

by Anonymousreply 127December 30, 2023 1:21 AM

I knew he was low class when he proudly shared a picture of him on a motorcycle wearing a Hooters t-shirt

by Anonymousreply 128December 30, 2023 1:22 AM

Holy shit, this guy is 72?! Daaaamn. He puts all you "I'm 59 but can pass for 35" bitches to shame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129December 30, 2023 1:40 AM

r129 without the spray tan and when he let the gray grow out he does not look as good as that picture. He still is an attractive man but he looks more his age.

by Anonymousreply 130December 30, 2023 2:02 AM

Get that prenup signed, T!

by Anonymousreply 131December 30, 2023 2:11 AM

He picked the skinniest, plainest looking woman, he saw a sucker because she would have done anything for him to win.

by Anonymousreply 132December 30, 2023 2:13 AM

And the wealthiest.

by Anonymousreply 133December 30, 2023 2:18 AM

What a catch 🙄

by Anonymousreply 134December 30, 2023 2:57 AM

Don't go scuba diving, Treesa!

by Anonymousreply 135December 30, 2023 3:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!