Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

George Santos facing expulsion ... again

The vote will take place some time this week. 290 votes (two thirds) are needed to expel him. The last time Georgy boy faced expulsion the Republicans referred it to the ethics committee but now that report has been completed and made public.

Representative Robert Garcia D CA has file a "privileged" resolution to expel him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 2, 2023 2:46 AM

DEPORT IT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 28, 2023 10:37 PM

Let's hope it works this time.

by Anonymousreply 2November 28, 2023 10:55 PM

Ali Velshi had (D) Rep. Eric Swalwell as a guest tonight on Deadline. Eric came right out and said Santos is toast. I hope he’s right. Get rid of that fatty gelatinous tin of Spam.

By the way, Swalwell looked smoking hot. Lost a few pounds, and looks like he’s hitting the gym.

by Anonymousreply 3November 28, 2023 11:13 PM

Make Kitara do the walk of shame, GOT style, down Pennsylvania avenue. Make her march naked down the street while everyone yells obscenities and throws bags of shit at it.

by Anonymousreply 4November 28, 2023 11:22 PM

You are fully in the throes of a mental health crisis if you have any desire to see him nude

by Anonymousreply 5November 28, 2023 11:34 PM

I wish he had actual dirt on some VIPs. He’s such a messy bitch, you know he’d be telling e.g. Steve Scalise “If I go down, you’re breaking my fall”. Unfortunately he’s a joke and was probably never privy to anything scandalous apart from weekly Lauren Boebert pregnancy scares.

by Anonymousreply 6November 28, 2023 11:50 PM

The problem is that he has lied so much and so often that nobody believes a word he says R6.

by Anonymousreply 7November 28, 2023 11:57 PM

And unfortunately, Kitara is too fucking lazy to actually gather the receipts. I have a feeling this'll be grasping at straws and vague innuendo. Besides, we know that Matt Gaetz traffics underage girls, Cavewoman Marge fucks around with her crossfit pals, and Boebert is giving out handjobs at Beetlejuice shows.

by Anonymousreply 8November 29, 2023 12:00 AM

The Repugs are in a hilarious pickle--if they vote to expel they're losing even more of their majority. If they don't, they look like the craven clowns they are--while making a mockery of all those donors Santos ripped off with credit card fraud, among myriad other felonies. All this will bite them even harder on the asses in 2024.

1. They expel (with Republican help). And it still won't rescue the GOP in 2024 (especially the New York congressional GOP), or:

2. Repugs don't all vote to expel, saying they're waiting to see him put to trial and convicted (conveniently in September 2024) and they get to keep him around until then as a vote.

I can see either scenario, but I'm leaning toward number 2. It's more like the Repugs. It's a win-win for me: Kitara's antics continue at great amusement to many of us, before facing conviction a year from now, and the GOP loses its majority.

Of course, there is the chance of some kind of plea bargain, but if they don't expel him and he hangs around, there will be no plea bargaining for him come timehe's on trial.

by Anonymousreply 9November 29, 2023 12:32 AM

Both are full of hot air.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 29, 2023 1:44 AM

I'm rooting for Kitara! C'mon, girl, get your bitch on! What about all those coke and hooker parties with Matty Gaetz? I know, they didn't have your preferred variety of hookers on offer but they had plenty of drugs. Santos can do something with that mess. What about all those Republicans hiding in the closet? Come out, come out wherever you are!

Kitara Ravache, the time to take sweet, sweet revenge is at hand. Send out your flying monkeys and destroy them, darling, destroy them all.

by Anonymousreply 11November 29, 2023 1:54 AM

Dumpster Fire Party, full of trash people too mean, stupid, or greedy to be embarrassed of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 12November 29, 2023 2:02 AM

[QUOTE]The problem is that he has lied so much and so often that nobody believes a word he says [R6].

The problem is that the GQP is laced through and through and energized by repetitive lies, as their Lord and Master dictated. The web is thick and hard to penetrate, so what to do when the whole mass collapses upon itself?

They don't seem to have an exit strategy that might leave them somewhat believable.

by Anonymousreply 13November 29, 2023 2:15 AM

Katie Porter needs to be Biden’s runningmate. A fat frau mommy will do well with suburban wonen..

by Anonymousreply 14November 29, 2023 2:18 AM

Santos is not even close to being the most repellent Republican in Congress, he's just a gay fat guy who shames us all.

by Anonymousreply 15November 29, 2023 2:22 AM

She's NOT go'in

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 29, 2023 2:26 AM

I love Katie Porter. She's fat, she's a frau, she's a mom and - most importantly - she fucking kicks ass up one side of the street and down the other.

Did you see her with Jamie Dimon? He practically choked and died while he was testilying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 29, 2023 2:26 AM

Katie Porter is the best.

by Anonymousreply 18November 29, 2023 3:09 AM

Santos in DEEP TROUBLE, Top Investigator EXPOSES HIM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 29, 2023 6:33 AM

He's OUT!

by Anonymousreply 20December 1, 2023 3:03 PM

Bye, bitch

by Anonymousreply 21December 1, 2023 3:06 PM

Farewell, Kitara. We hardly knew ye* (because you're a compulsive liar and fantasist) but now that we do sort of know ye, we don't like ye.

by Anonymousreply 22December 2, 2023 2:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!