Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Elon is promoting Pizzagate memes on twitter now

How did someone so dumb get to be the richest man in the world?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 1, 2023 1:41 PM

He deleted the pizzagate meme after getting called out.

Coward. At least have the bravery to stand by your lunacy

by Anonymousreply 1November 28, 2023 7:22 PM

Musk is not dumb, by any stretch of the imagination. He's insane and immature, and rather stupid.

by Anonymousreply 2November 28, 2023 7:25 PM

What is wrong with him? Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 3November 28, 2023 10:17 PM

Why is he so obsessed with pedophilia? He’s always accusing people of it.

by Anonymousreply 4November 28, 2023 10:40 PM

[quote] Why is he so obsessed with pedophilia? He’s always accusing people of it.

Ring wing nut jobs are always accusing people of what they are guilty of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 5November 28, 2023 10:43 PM

He's a narcissist,. but also a classic bully. ˙His happiness is predicated on others being miserable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 28, 2023 10:56 PM

Do you think maybe he misread "pizzagate" for "pizzaface" and became offended due to his own pockmarked complexion?

by Anonymousreply 7November 29, 2023 1:15 AM

He's out of his fucking mind and the longer he's in the public eye, the more readily apparent that is.

He's a white supremacist fucktard, an idiotic racist drug addict. As we witness him dismantling and destroying all of his businesses, more and more people are realizing just how fucking stupid and drugged up Elmo is.

by Anonymousreply 8November 29, 2023 1:31 AM

And since this is a thread about tinhats I'll jump in with my evidence-free supposition:

Almost every ad on the twatter these days seems to be some sort of tee-shirt, game or gizmo that is made in China and could readily be found at the local Dollar Tree...yet each ad has a fully produced video.

Where's the revenue to support that?

Could we consider the site is being propped up by the Saudis or Russia or some crackpot Texan who is paying outsized advertising rates for crap that isn't even worth the price of a dog's chew toy?

by Anonymousreply 9November 29, 2023 1:48 AM

Magats are obsessed with it R4. Probably a projection or they were abused. I've noticed the deplorable insult du jour for online magat trolls is "groomer". It's the new satanic panic.

by Anonymousreply 10November 29, 2023 10:23 AM

[quote]Musk is not dumb. He's . . . rather stupid.

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 11November 29, 2023 10:29 AM

[quote]Almost every ad on the twatter these days seems to be some sort of tee-shirt, game or gizmo that is made in China and could readily be found at the local Dollar Tree...yet each ad has a fully produced video. Where's the revenue to support that?

I think that those things can be very, very cheap to produce so if you can advertise to enough people, you can make money despite the fully produced video. But it's certainly symptomatic of how much X has fallen.

by Anonymousreply 12November 29, 2023 10:48 AM

Ain't it peculiar when rich dudes with no social skills own social media platforms?

by Anonymousreply 13November 29, 2023 10:51 AM

He's just a troll. "Let's see what happens if I this..." He needs a hobby, like sky diving without a parachute.

by Anonymousreply 14November 29, 2023 11:20 AM

I think Elon may have been normal once, many years ago. But the money and the fame have driven him, like so many before, completely insane.

by Anonymousreply 15November 29, 2023 11:53 AM

[quote] I think Elon may have been normal once

Nope

[quote] Musk literally had loose emeralds in his pocket as a child. This is not bootstraps material.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 29, 2023 12:31 PM

[quote] "An anti-Semite cannot make a pilgrimage to Israel, kiss Netanyahu’s ring, bathe in the Jordan, and have the Hitler particles cleansed from his skin like Naaman curing his leprosy," @adamserwer writes of Elon Musk's visit to Israel:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 30, 2023 6:16 PM

[quote]Why is he so obsessed with pedophilia? He’s always accusing people of it.

It's part of Putin's playbook r4.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 30, 2023 6:26 PM

Antisemite amirite?

by Anonymousreply 19November 30, 2023 6:45 PM

[quote]Elon is promoting Pizzagate memes

Isn't Elongate keeping him busy enough?

by Anonymousreply 20December 1, 2023 1:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!