Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sex And The City star Cynthia Nixon begins hunger strike demanding Joe Biden calls for permanent Israel-Hamas ceasefire

She’s every bad stereotype.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135December 4, 2023 3:04 AM

People are so fucking naive. Jihad is forever and jihad is exactly what is going on. Fools like her are endangering men, women and children in Israel and throughout the advanced world.

by Anonymousreply 1November 28, 2023 4:47 PM

Oh, Miranda!

by Anonymousreply 2November 28, 2023 4:49 PM

Once, again, why do we care what celebrities think? They're not particularly smart, they spend their lives acting, which is not quote the same as cancer research or rocket science, and they are usually poorly informed.

So why do we care so much?

by Anonymousreply 3November 28, 2023 4:50 PM

She is this…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 28, 2023 4:50 PM

Send Cynthia to the Middle East. We'll see how liberal she is after they treat her like a redheaded infidel whore.

Christ, these people are so fucking naive about Islam.

by Anonymousreply 5November 28, 2023 4:51 PM

You really have to respect this woman’s passion. She doesn’t just show up during the fall of presidential elections.

by Anonymousreply 6November 28, 2023 4:53 PM

Fucking twat

by Anonymousreply 7November 28, 2023 4:54 PM

Teacake, the only passion she has is about her own narcissism and eating pussy. Her stupidity endangers everyone. Let her go eat some gazan pussy and let's see how long she lasts.

by Anonymousreply 8November 28, 2023 4:58 PM

Remember her pro-looting bullshit a few years ago? This cunt ran for governor.

by Anonymousreply 9November 28, 2023 5:02 PM

She ruins everything she touches.

by Anonymousreply 10November 28, 2023 5:04 PM

Cynthia will be POTUS!

by Anonymousreply 11November 28, 2023 5:04 PM

Pouring one out for the Rojo Caliente puss that will go uneaten.

by Anonymousreply 12November 28, 2023 5:04 PM

Cynthia Nixon starving to death would be a great outcome for the Israel-Palestine conflict!

by Anonymousreply 13November 28, 2023 5:06 PM

So you're pro-preemies without incubators, r5? Why not just activate a huge can of Raid on the Gazans? Or start work on the neutron bomb again? Are you in the streets advocating any of these positions? Then who are you to judge this starving actress? She's trying to see potential hope in compassion. I personally don't think it will pan out, but it's better than the verbal stoning I'm reading from her detractors.

by Anonymousreply 14November 28, 2023 5:07 PM

Bitch cannot be skinnier than me!

by Anonymousreply 15November 28, 2023 5:07 PM

Insufferable twat

by Anonymousreply 16November 28, 2023 5:09 PM

Who knew she'd end up being more insufferable than the horse faced one? Don't say anything though cause I really need the paychecks.

by Anonymousreply 17November 28, 2023 5:15 PM

[quote]So you're pro-preemies without incubators, [R5]? Why not just activate a huge can of Raid on the Gazans? Or start work on the neutron bomb again? Are you in the streets advocating any of these positions? Then who are you to judge this starving actress? She's trying to see potential hope in compassion. I personally don't think it will pan out, but it's better than the verbal stoning I'm reading from her detractors.

Fuck you you insufferable fucking cunt. The point is that Cynthia Nixon - and so many clueless Westerners - are totally naive and clueless about what Islam stand for and the psychotic beliefs of its adherents. Western women are infidel whores and slaves as far as they're concerned.

by Anonymousreply 18November 28, 2023 5:18 PM

R14 Does it really matter? Those people breed like rats. If 100 babies die, in a few years there will be 500 to replace them.

by Anonymousreply 19November 28, 2023 5:20 PM

Is she still married to Dr. Temple Grandin?

by Anonymousreply 20November 28, 2023 5:30 PM

Who cares if this bitch eats or not?

by Anonymousreply 21November 28, 2023 5:31 PM

Oh, if only my chubby daughter had such a conscience ...

by Anonymousreply 22November 28, 2023 5:40 PM

God she’s just awful.

Go munch a carpet. Ugly wannabe relevance.

by Anonymousreply 23November 28, 2023 5:43 PM

r14 We didn't stop clearing out Berlin when Hitler sent out adolescent boys to fight for him, and we won't stop clearing out the jihadists because they set up a command center in a fucking hospital.

Also, just like r19 said, maybe take a look at their demographic picture – these people have no jobs, so basically just sit on their asses, fuck each other, and get radicalised. Every family has at least four or five kids, I assure you they'll be more than fine.

by Anonymousreply 24November 28, 2023 5:44 PM

R8 lmao, talk about bitchery…

by Anonymousreply 25November 28, 2023 5:47 PM

I almost voted for this idiot for Governor. I came to my senese though and have since renounced my naive ways.

Can she be ignored until she starves to death? Why are the craziest people lately either non binary or lesbians. Gay men appear to be sane unless closeted. Than they're also nuts.

by Anonymousreply 26November 28, 2023 5:50 PM

..senses..

by Anonymousreply 27November 28, 2023 5:51 PM

This thin thespian, on a diet/hunger strike in a business where thigh gap is worshiped, would be forced to cover her trademark red hair.

So many layers of self-delusion.

by Anonymousreply 28November 28, 2023 5:52 PM

Stupid bitch. May she suffer permanent damage from her delusional stunt. And gtf away.

by Anonymousreply 29November 28, 2023 5:53 PM

Why does she think Biden would care? She's only going to make a fool of herself when she has to start chowing down again. Grandstanding dope.

by Anonymousreply 30November 28, 2023 5:54 PM

R18, are you aware of the fact that in the Levant (Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan), there is a VERY significant Christian population, and there are some non-Jewish Semites who follow Judaism, and some ethnic Jews and Arabs who are among the oldest Christian communities ever? Also, not all Semites are Jews and Arabs - Syrians, Druze people, Egyptians, Iraqis and Palestinians are NOT Arabs, even if they speak Arabic due to the 7th Century's Islamic expansion. Typifying this as a religious issue only showcases your ignorance and makes you sound prejudiced at best, and foolish at worst.

The Middle East and most of the Islamic world were VERY liberal up tot he 1970s, when the West started financing radical Islamist groups in order to counter the USSR's influence in the region, and prevent the spread of Marxism. If backward religious beliefs have polluted politics and society in these societies, is mainly because of the Anglosphere's imperialistic interference, and this is one of the many crimes that our governments have perpetrated against these formerly moderate and secular societies: in order to steal their resources, we have plunged them into a Medieval hell scape and condemned them to perpetual war.

I don't particularly care of Cynthia Nixon and the fact that she is part of that nefariously stupid SATC series, which is basically an exaltation of rabid consumerism, greed, superficiality, narcissism and selfishness, but at least she is trying to use her fame to prevent more innocent people from dying, and that IS commendable indeed. Palestinian civilians are not to blame for anything, just as Israeli civilians are not to blame for anything, and massacring either people for political and economic purposes is GENOCIDE. However, the Palestinians aren't the ones razing Gaza to the ground and slaughtering thousands of people in hospitals with the excuse of "eradicating" Hamas.

You hypocritical bigots are despicable, especially because you would make a fuss if someone said something that could be even interpreted as moderately transphobic or ethnocentric, but you seem to think that mass murder is fine as long as the people dying are brown-skinned Muslims.

by Anonymousreply 31November 28, 2023 6:25 PM

[quote]The Middle East and most of the Islamic world were VERY liberal up tot he 1970s,

Um, no. No they were not.

Thank god idiots like you weren't around during WWII or Hitler and the Japs never would've been defeated. It's called war, honey. WAR. This is what happens in a WAR.

by Anonymousreply 32November 28, 2023 6:31 PM

Christ! Does this dopey twat every stop!

Cynthia Nixon really needs to STFU. People who've had anything to do with her report she is an insufferable cunt.

by Anonymousreply 33November 28, 2023 6:31 PM

Shynthia Nichshon!

by Anonymousreply 34November 28, 2023 6:31 PM

[quote]moderate and secular societies:

Are you fucking for real? The Middle East has never been "moderate and secular." Even Iran during the Shah was quite conservative, even though women didn't have to wear burkas.

[quote]in order to steal their resources, we have plunged them into a Medieval hell scape and condemned them to perpetual war.

Islam has condemned them to perpetual war for the last 1600 years. And nobody is "stealing" their oil. It's all done by doing business with them. How the fuck do you think Saudi Arabia got so wealthy?

Christ you're a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 35November 28, 2023 6:34 PM

Listen, I'll support anything that might deny the world a third season of ...And Just Like That.

by Anonymousreply 36November 28, 2023 6:34 PM

[quote]I don't particularly care of Cynthia Nixon and the fact that she is part of that nefariously stupid SATC series, which is basically an exaltation of rabid consumerism, greed, superficiality, narcissism and selfishness,

You sound like you'd be a real riot at parties.

by Anonymousreply 37November 28, 2023 6:37 PM

[quote] Listen, I'll support anything that might deny the world a third season of ...And Just Like That.

It will be rebranded as "Che and Friends"

by Anonymousreply 38November 28, 2023 6:40 PM

I give her some credit for doing this. That fucking cunt Melissa Gilbert would never do anything like this.

by Anonymousreply 39November 28, 2023 6:42 PM

There’s already a ceasefire, hostages are being returned, and the ceasefire has been extended. What exactly does this dumb cunt expect Biden to do??

by Anonymousreply 40November 28, 2023 6:45 PM

[quote]So you're pro-preemies without incubators, [R5]? Why not just activate a huge can of Raid on the Gazans? Or start work on the neutron bomb again? Are you in the streets advocating any of these positions? Then who are you to judge this starving actress? She's trying to see potential hope in compassion. I personally don't think it will pan out, but it's better than the verbal stoning I'm reading from her detractors.

The Israeli children taken hostage were threatened with guns when then they cried and locked in rooms in solitary confinement. Women were kept in cages. 3 young soldiers under the age of 20 taken hostage have been confirmed dead - god knows how Hamas tortured them before death.

Nixon is a patronising white liberal who thinks Palestinians are feral beasts treated appallingly by those horrible Jews who REALLY should know to treat people better after what happened to them.

The reason those people are now free is because if Israel's military campaign against Hamas.

by Anonymousreply 41November 28, 2023 6:47 PM

Cake is allowed, right?

by Anonymousreply 42November 28, 2023 6:48 PM

I agree with Cynthia. But I get hungry.

by Anonymousreply 43November 28, 2023 6:48 PM

[quote]The Middle East and most of the Islamic world were VERY liberal up tot he 1970s, when the West started financing radical Islamist groups in order to counter the USSR's influence in the region, and prevent the spread of Marxism. If backward religious beliefs have polluted politics and society in these societies, is mainly because of the Anglosphere's imperialistic interference, and this is one of the many crimes that our governments have perpetrated against these formerly moderate and secular societies: in order to steal their resources, we have plunged them into a Medieval hell scape and condemned them to perpetual war.

This theory works if you think that Muslims in the Middle East have no agency and are so lacking in intelligence they can absorb extremist views at the drop of a hat.

This theory also works if you believe "the West" are intellectually superior and capable of manipulating these stupid people.

by Anonymousreply 44November 28, 2023 6:50 PM

She has Jewish children and ought to know better.

by Anonymousreply 45November 28, 2023 6:51 PM

What's a hunger strike?

by Anonymousreply 46November 28, 2023 6:52 PM

Oh, for fuck sake.

by Anonymousreply 47November 28, 2023 7:00 PM

Well that’s her choice, a stupid one but hers to make unlike the women under Islamic rule who are nothing more than cattle to men.

by Anonymousreply 48November 28, 2023 7:22 PM

Mandela walked so the ugly one from Sex and the City could starve.

by Anonymousreply 49November 28, 2023 7:29 PM

Is she going to live off Cosmos and Virginia Slims?

by Anonymousreply 50November 28, 2023 7:29 PM

She should fix those brown, crooked teeth of hers.

by Anonymousreply 51November 28, 2023 7:32 PM

SJP's father was a Brooklyn Jew whose name was anglicised and Kristen Davis converted to being a Jew and married her Jewish divorce lawyer and even had a bat mitzvah.

by Anonymousreply 52November 28, 2023 7:37 PM

Kristen Davis has never been married.

by Anonymousreply 53November 28, 2023 7:50 PM

Oh sorry I wax confusing her for Charlotte York Goldenblatt

by Anonymousreply 54November 28, 2023 7:52 PM

Let her starve.

by Anonymousreply 55November 28, 2023 7:58 PM

R35, “ Even Iran during the Shah was quite conservative,”

Ahahhahahahahahhahhahahaaa

Like the typical staunch Zionist, you are completely retarded about history. Tehran in particular was practically like Las Vegas in that part of the world before the revolution. Literal brothels were permitted.

Read a book, or maybe look at some pictures.

by Anonymousreply 56November 28, 2023 8:00 PM

What makes her kooky is her support of the law that makes it legal for CRIMINALS to STEAL up to $900 worth of merchandise at your local CVS.

by Anonymousreply 57November 28, 2023 8:03 PM

Excellent comment, r31. Unfortunately, in true DL fashion when it comes to politics/history re: anything foreign or non-US, be prepared for completely knee-jerk responses with zero nuance.

by Anonymousreply 58November 28, 2023 8:04 PM

She another one with a trans child. An epidemic among woke celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 59November 28, 2023 8:05 PM

GAME CHANGER!

by Anonymousreply 60November 28, 2023 8:13 PM

r56 Iran in the 70s was no liberal paradise. Pretending that Muslim countries were like the West is ridiculous. They have always been conservative. Yes, Tehran had discos etc. but it wasn't exactly Vegas or NY.

by Anonymousreply 61November 28, 2023 8:14 PM

r58 his comments have been debunked in several posts. Read the entire thread.

by Anonymousreply 62November 28, 2023 8:14 PM

miniskirts, liquor, bars, a thriving music and arts scene, oh yeah and they also had licensed brothels.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 28, 2023 8:16 PM

Does munching on Rojo Caliente’s shag carpet violate the hunger strike?

by Anonymousreply 64November 28, 2023 8:18 PM

Dipshit at r61, no one claimed it was any type of "paradise." The point is that it was RELATIVELY LIBERAL and VERY WESTERN, pre-Revolution - Tehran in particular being quite comparable to European cities such as Paris.

and on that note, many American cities at the time were FAR from "liberal paradises", if that is your comparison point.

by Anonymousreply 65November 28, 2023 8:22 PM

And speaking of Paris: Vogue Magazine once dubbed Kabul, *Afghanistan* as the *Paris* of Central Asia. It was most definitely a Muslim-majority country then.

Too many morons here who know nothing about history but still spout their idiotic, loud arrogant mouths.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 28, 2023 8:27 PM

The question is: will Roja be joining in the hunger strike?

by Anonymousreply 67November 28, 2023 8:28 PM

Video of Cynthia making a statement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68November 28, 2023 8:32 PM

never even nominated, let her die

by Anonymousreply 69November 28, 2023 8:36 PM

STFU.

No one cares.

Just keep eating Che’s dick.

No one is taking her seriously. She actually thinks she’s making a difference.

Take care of your kids.

And really, go to Gaza. Hamas. Let them know you’re a full blown lesbian. She’ll be tossed off a roof.

by Anonymousreply 70November 28, 2023 8:41 PM

Another unsuccessful campaign by Cynthia. First failure was her run for New York City mayor. She can 't believe Biden and Company care what these people think. . At the end of the protest, we can ask her wife where Cynthia will be buried.

by Anonymousreply 71November 28, 2023 8:42 PM

When she ran for governor, I gave her a chance. I mean, she seems smart.

Turned out, shocker, she knew nothing about almost everything affecting the state. Empty rhetoric for the most part.

Guess she thought it was like playing a role. You don the costume and project gravitas and, done!

by Anonymousreply 72November 28, 2023 8:45 PM

She can take her statement and hunger strike and shove it where the Che don't shine.

by Anonymousreply 73November 28, 2023 8:50 PM

Dear god r66 Medium? Really?

by Anonymousreply 74November 28, 2023 10:25 PM

[quote]Too many morons here who know nothing about history but still spout their idiotic, loud arrogant mouths.

Sorry but you're completely uninformed about the realities of the Middle East.

by Anonymousreply 75November 28, 2023 10:25 PM

She asked me to give up oats and I said "Neigh,neigh!"

by Anonymousreply 76November 28, 2023 10:31 PM

[quote]Like the typical staunch Zionist, you are completely retarded about history. Tehran in particular was practically like Las Vegas in that part of the world before the revolution. Literal brothels were permitted.

Did you work in the brothels or just visit them?

by Anonymousreply 77November 28, 2023 10:39 PM

That fat wife of hers is the one who needs a hunger strike.

by Anonymousreply 78November 28, 2023 10:48 PM

Cynthia has a substantial tuchas. She can easily make it to February working with that adipose.

I would like somebody to link some reliable source for the claim of the US financing the Islamic extreme right in the ME. Is r31 referring to Afghanistan?

by Anonymousreply 79November 28, 2023 11:22 PM

Will she be assisted by Ozempic?

by Anonymousreply 80November 28, 2023 11:22 PM

r79 all you have to do is read Medium!

by Anonymousreply 81November 28, 2023 11:30 PM

Can't you just imagine those tits by season 4?

by Anonymousreply 82November 28, 2023 11:31 PM

So that's what Ozempic Cynthia is calling it.

by Anonymousreply 83November 28, 2023 11:31 PM

Everything she does and says is completely predictable. Like OP said, she's every stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 84November 28, 2023 11:38 PM

Will she still eat ass?

by Anonymousreply 85November 28, 2023 11:42 PM

[quote] She another one with a trans child. An epidemic among woke celebrities.

Since I have an Oscar, I'm the queen of woke celebrities with a trans kid.

by Anonymousreply 86November 29, 2023 12:33 AM

R74 / r75 / r81 / the idiotic dipshit who has no substantive response, that Medium (since was Medium considered verboten, wtf?) article has links to it.

by Anonymousreply 87November 29, 2023 12:41 AM

“NPR?! REALLY????”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88November 29, 2023 12:42 AM

R62, not a single claim from the post you reference was “debunked.” But continue living in your own insular world.

by Anonymousreply 89November 29, 2023 12:44 AM

The Public: "OH LOOK! CYNTHIA NIXON HAS AN OPINION!"

World Leaders: "Quick,let's make her Secretary General of the U.N.!"

by Anonymousreply 90November 29, 2023 1:55 AM

r89 stop being an asshole and read the whole thread. Those comments were debunked. For all of the problems the US has, none of us would want to be Muslim or live in a Muslim shit country.

by Anonymousreply 91November 29, 2023 2:06 AM

[quote]Fuck you you insufferable fucking cunt. The point is that Cynthia Nixon - and so many clueless Westerners - are totally naive and clueless about what Islam stand for and the psychotic beliefs of its adherents. Western women are infidel whores and slaves as far as they're concerned.

[quote]Those people breed like rats. If 100 babies die, in a few years there will be 500 to replace them.

This is pure ignorance and bigotry, like something people from backwoods Arkansas would say. Blocked.

by Anonymousreply 92November 29, 2023 2:44 AM

BYE r92. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

BTW Southern CT isn't "Backwoods."

And what I wrote about Islamic adherents is 100% accurate.

by Anonymousreply 93November 29, 2023 2:45 AM

Using histrionic narcissism to solve geopolitical crises

by Anonymousreply 94November 29, 2023 2:55 AM

r94 who are you talking to?

by Anonymousreply 95November 29, 2023 2:56 AM

[quote]This is pure ignorance and bigotry, like something people from backwoods Arkansas would say. Blocked.

Interestingly enough, people from backwoods Arkansas wouldn't take Cynthia Nixon and put her in a burka, deny her her rights, and treat her as a slave.

by Anonymousreply 96November 29, 2023 3:00 AM

I think we're all forgetting the purpose of this thread. And that is to mercilessly make fun of Cynthia Nixon.

by Anonymousreply 97November 29, 2023 3:12 AM

Rojo Caliente's pussy is 2000 calories per lick, so Cynthia will be making a big sacrifice to not go down on that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98November 29, 2023 3:16 AM

R31, have you ever condemned the actions of Hamas? Because your diatribe failed to mention what they did in October.

by Anonymousreply 99November 29, 2023 3:32 AM

[quote]When she ran for governor, I gave her a chance. I mean, she seems smart.

Oh, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 100November 29, 2023 3:51 AM

The most bothersome (and potentially dangerous) aspect of religious extremism is how certain the adherents are of their own righteousness. That kind of attitude seems the opposite of "godly", and it's definitely not loving to one's fellow man. Extremists are so arrogant and full of themselves, and they openly condemn others while praising themselves. And I can't believe anyone in modern times defends the actions of religious zealots, especially those with sadistic and violent tendencies.

For example:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101November 29, 2023 4:00 AM

[quote] People are so fucking naive. Jihad is forever and jihad is exactly what is going on.

“Jihad means resisting ethnic cleansing by the way.”

by Anonymousreply 102November 29, 2023 4:06 AM

Zionists support the literal annihilation of anyone who stands in their way, and if those people fight back or even refuse to die quickly enough, they’re Jihadis, you see.

by Anonymousreply 103November 29, 2023 4:07 AM

By the way, “anyone” includes the nation giving them billions in support and diplomatic cover.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104November 29, 2023 4:09 AM

What?!?!?!

Aw hell no!

by Anonymousreply 105November 29, 2023 5:13 AM

R101 - before he left the UK Medhi Hasan was one of the most high profile anti abortion advocates here.

Anti abortion, anti gay, anti women, anti Jewish. Yet because he’s a Muslim he’s seen as a liberal.

by Anonymousreply 106November 29, 2023 6:01 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107November 29, 2023 6:09 AM

When did Richard transition into a woman?

by Anonymousreply 108November 29, 2023 6:11 AM

[quote]Zionists support the literal annihilation of anyone who stands in their way, and if those people fight back or even refuse to die quickly enough, they’re Jihadis, you see.

Bitch I'll take Jews over Muslims any day.

by Anonymousreply 109November 29, 2023 6:20 AM

Go eat a burger, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 110December 2, 2023 12:05 PM

More food for me!

by Anonymousreply 111December 2, 2023 12:19 PM

[quote] Another unsuccessful campaign by Cynthia. First failure was her run for New York City mayor.

Governor.

by Anonymousreply 112December 2, 2023 12:28 PM

Most actresses have unsuccessful political campaigns or they drop out like that cunt Melissa Gilbert. Remember when cunt Melissa moved to Michigan and launched a Congressional campaign and then dropped out. I laughed my ass off at that.

by Anonymousreply 113December 2, 2023 1:36 PM

How much weight has she lost?

by Anonymousreply 114December 2, 2023 1:39 PM

Cunty cunts

by Anonymousreply 115December 2, 2023 1:58 PM

This seems short-sighted.

by Anonymousreply 116December 2, 2023 2:32 PM

Will the fat ass wife be joining her ?

by Anonymousreply 117December 2, 2023 2:34 PM

Rojo caliente

by Anonymousreply 118December 2, 2023 3:05 PM

She's doing a cleanse and calling it activism.

by Anonymousreply 119December 2, 2023 3:35 PM

Did she have any comments on Hamas violating the ceasefire and claiming responsibility for a terrorist attack in Jerusalem on Thursday?

No?

by Anonymousreply 120December 2, 2023 3:40 PM

Is doing her hunger strike in public? Like in a tent outside the White House?

by Anonymousreply 121December 2, 2023 7:26 PM

There already was a ceasefire agreement in place. Hamas broke it on Oct 7th.

by Anonymousreply 122December 2, 2023 7:35 PM

Is she D-E-D yet?

by Anonymousreply 123December 2, 2023 7:37 PM

Hey Cyn!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124December 2, 2023 7:44 PM

Does this also mean she won't be eating Rojo Caliente's beef curtains?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125December 2, 2023 7:49 PM

SHE IS NOT INVITING HAMAS FOR TEA! SHE IS CALLING FOR A CEASEFIRE LIKE ANY SANE PERSON WOULD!

by Anonymousreply 126December 2, 2023 7:52 PM

Joe Biden be all like "some fucking actress isn't eating? Oh no, I'd better call a cease fire!"

by Anonymousreply 127December 2, 2023 7:56 PM

Hamas violated the terms of the agreement. An hour before the ceasefire was due to end at 07:00 local time (05:00 GMT), the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) reported that sirens were sounding for communities close to the Gaza Strip - it then said it had intercepted a rocket fired from the enclave. Hamas had not "met its obligation to release all of the women hostages today and has launched rockets at Israeli citizens".

So it was Hamas that did NOT honor the ceasefire and it twern't no surprise. They are not honest. They have committed atrocities, taken hostages, tortured and killed people and babies.

They are barbarians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128December 2, 2023 8:05 PM

R126 She'll break her hunger strike with caviar. She's advancing her career. It's laughably cynical and it is a dishonor to all "literal" victims.

by Anonymousreply 129December 2, 2023 8:11 PM

Wake me up when she sets herself on fire.

by Anonymousreply 130December 2, 2023 8:16 PM

How many calories could there possibly be in pussy? I say eat away, Cyndy!

by Anonymousreply 131December 2, 2023 9:39 PM

R130 so I can put the marshmallows on the sticks?

by Anonymousreply 132December 2, 2023 9:42 PM

Hearing the man who murdered a stranger near the Eiffel Tower today shouted "Allahu Akbar! President Biden must listen to the ginger lesbian from Sex In The City" as he stabbed random people and hit the with a hammer.

by Anonymousreply 133December 2, 2023 9:47 PM

R101 that was from 2009, and he has addressed this (overly religious and ignorant) phase of his life.

by Anonymousreply 134December 4, 2023 3:02 AM

Dark Lesbians

by Anonymousreply 135December 4, 2023 3:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!