Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Activist and writer Monica Lewinsky penned on op-ed calling for a series of constitutional amendments

When did this woman go from whore to activist and writer? Has she done anything else with her life since blowing a married man? She’s basically Kim Kardashian - has a career thanks to a sex tape. In Monica’s case, a stained blue dress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83December 1, 2023 10:44 PM

I don't care about her but she looks good in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 1November 28, 2023 7:05 AM

Activist and writer. Sure, Jan.

I guess that means I can start calling myself King of France.

by Anonymousreply 2November 28, 2023 7:13 AM

Surprised she hasn't tried to be an online influencer for cash. Too few followers for cash? I guess this is a way to start. Surprised she doesn't have a podcast yet.

by Anonymousreply 3November 28, 2023 7:18 AM

I have cut the girl some slack a LONG time ago. She as a 20 something year old girl who was lead on by the president of the United States to believe he loved her. She has admitted what she did was very wrong for the last 25 years. She never ran to the limelight but always tried to avoid it after. I am sure she has learned more about surviving this life in the last 25 years than most of us will every experience.

by Anonymousreply 4November 28, 2023 7:31 AM

Does she still have her presidential kneepads she vowed to obtain?

by Anonymousreply 5November 28, 2023 7:34 AM

she led him on!

by Anonymousreply 6November 28, 2023 7:35 AM

Sadly, nobody would question the intellect of any other graduate of Reed College who spent time as a White House intern, but because she was a fat girl with low self esteem in her early 20’s…people are pretending she’s not qualified to pen an op-ed.

by Anonymousreply 7November 28, 2023 7:50 AM

Can you imagine for the rest of your life every time you wanted to achieve something people said, "oh that's just the guy who was giving blowjobs in the backroom of the Cock?" or "That's just the guy who tried to sleep with everyone on his wrestling team" The poor woman is 50 years old now. Let her have a life. I think America needs the idea of a Monica Lewinsky more than anything else. Something we can always fall back on to make us feel better about our lives.

by Anonymousreply 8November 28, 2023 7:51 AM

I thought she was making handbags or something?

by Anonymousreply 9November 28, 2023 7:53 AM

She's been on Republican retainer for years. She emerges at every election time to earn her pay.

by Anonymousreply 10November 28, 2023 7:56 AM

R7, she’s not qualified.

by Anonymousreply 11November 28, 2023 8:18 AM

She looks beautiful in that photo. Good for her - what a burden to carry through life.

by Anonymousreply 12November 28, 2023 8:18 AM

Well, she got a White House internship so obviously had an interest in politics and those aren’t easy to get and I’ve never heard anyone say she only got because of who her parents were. Then she got a Master of Science in the UK, so I think it’s fair to say she got ahead in life because she’s smart, and got held back in life because we know she gives presidents blowjobs.

I’ll assume she’s brighter than those questioning her credentials.

by Anonymousreply 13November 28, 2023 8:27 AM

It's not like the US doesn't need a huge raft of constitutional amendments, is it? And no-one else seems to be acknowledging this, at least who is getting any publicity for it.

by Anonymousreply 14November 28, 2023 8:45 AM

She's every bit as qualified as at least half of congress. She also has more first hand presidential experience than all of congress 😉

by Anonymousreply 15November 28, 2023 9:28 AM

^ Yep, Hillary was First Lady and Monica was First Hand... and mouth

by Anonymousreply 16November 28, 2023 9:36 AM

The internship was the result of having wealthy and connected patents.

Lewinsky was a groupie and had no relationship with the POTUS.

When he said he didn't have sex with that woman, he was telling the truth.

She sucked him off and he had some relief from having his physical needs met

by Anonymousreply 17November 28, 2023 9:44 AM

R7, she did not attend Reed. Reed is a significant cut above the undergraduate schools she went to, Santa Monica College and Lewis and Clark College. She did get a master's from the London School of Economics, but it was in social psychology, not econ.

See linked Wikipedia article for more on her young adult extracurriculars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 28, 2023 9:53 AM

Lol, so because she had sex, she cannot be professionally capable? Wut ?

Stupidest take of the day. Sit down, virginal queen OP.

by Anonymousreply 19November 28, 2023 10:22 AM

This shit is why I'm ok with having an old POTUS; less chance of a presidental sex scandal by the sitting president, while in office. A younger prez would be getting pussy and ass thrown at him (and dick, at her) 24/7/365. Legitimately and as a honey trap. It would be a fucking nightmare to evade. Smaller scale sex scandals took down Cuomo and Franken!

by Anonymousreply 20November 28, 2023 11:17 AM

Everybody sing:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 28, 2023 3:11 PM

Regardless of where Monica got her formal education, she failed miserably to learn the most basic lesson in life: there are women who men fuck, and women who men marry.

Monica's most glaring failure is to not realize she's in the former group.

by Anonymousreply 22November 28, 2023 3:25 PM

OnlyFans in 3,2,1...

by Anonymousreply 23November 28, 2023 3:28 PM

Did she ever get those nasty cum stains out of her dress or did she just sell it on eBay.

by Anonymousreply 24November 28, 2023 3:42 PM

^ The Smithsonian has it in an airtight glass case 🙄

by Anonymousreply 25November 28, 2023 3:47 PM

She took a dick that was only for Hillary’s mouth, and she sucked a presidential load that was not hers.

So fuck her.

Maybe she has good ideas. But I will not bother to listen to her. Let a woman with clean hands make the case.

by Anonymousreply 26November 28, 2023 3:49 PM

^ Well, smell Miss Pious

by Anonymousreply 27November 28, 2023 3:57 PM

Self righteous tool.

by Anonymousreply 28November 28, 2023 4:15 PM

[quote] Can you imagine for the rest of your life every time you wanted to achieve something people said, "oh that's just the guy who was giving blowjobs in the backroom of the Cock?" or "That's just the guy who tried to sleep with everyone on his wrestling team"

I don't need to imagine it...

by Anonymousreply 29November 28, 2023 4:30 PM

[quote] She as a 20 something year old girl who was lead on by the president of the United States to believe he loved her.

By all accounts, she is the one who pursued him relentlessly. She was obsessed with him. Bill abused his position of power by doing what he did but Monica wasn't "lead on".

by Anonymousreply 30November 28, 2023 4:37 PM

This poor woman is 50 years old, nearly the same age as Nikki Haley, and unfortunately she is only remembered for one indiscretion a lifetime ago. Even the women's movement against the sexual tyranny of powerful men has not allowed for her redemption. Given the complete moral collapse of our nation under the MAGAts, I don't understand why some believe she is undeserving of a second chance.

by Anonymousreply 31November 28, 2023 4:38 PM

"Blow Jobs are Real Jobs!" was perhaps not the best title for her op-ed piece.

by Anonymousreply 32November 28, 2023 4:43 PM

[quote] This poor woman is 50 years old, nearly the same age as Nikki Haley, and unfortunately she is only remembered for one indiscretion a lifetime ago.

And she's done what else with her life to be remembered for? Republican shill?

by Anonymousreply 33November 28, 2023 4:51 PM

Is she the new spokesperson for Oxyclean ?

by Anonymousreply 34November 28, 2023 5:07 PM

Another "Let's Make Shit Out Of Women!" Troll thread. Typical:

Woman does something, OP Decides to post about it complaining that they don't understand why this happened and apparently they don't know how to use a simple web search, because they proclaim garbage like "has this person done ANYTHING in the last twenty years?! 🤷‍♂️"

by Anonymousreply 35November 28, 2023 5:15 PM

^ Another "Let's Make Shit Out Of Women!" Troll thread! post. Typical:

by Anonymousreply 36November 28, 2023 5:26 PM

[quote] because they proclaim garbage like "has this person done ANYTHING in the last twenty years?! 🤷‍♂️"

Sweetheart, when something like that is posted, it's obvious we all already know the cow in question HASN'T done anything in the last 20 years and needs to be mocked for it. Where the fuck have you been?

by Anonymousreply 37November 28, 2023 6:27 PM

It's LED on. As in she was not led on, she knew what she was doing but somehow also she's a victim? Nope. Presidential dick smoker #1. USA! USA!

by Anonymousreply 38November 28, 2023 6:31 PM

Let's remember that Monica was only in the White House because Newt Gingrich and the Republicans SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT!

Please stop voting for Republicans, they do not know how to govern and they have a 30 year history of it.

by Anonymousreply 39November 28, 2023 6:38 PM

WHY would ANY publication print an op-ed from frigging Monica Lewinsky of all people?

by Anonymousreply 40November 28, 2023 6:59 PM

WHY would one of the hottest POTUS (lookswise) in the history of the US want a BJ from a chubby Jewish girl, when he could get primo pussy without working up a sweat.

by Anonymousreply 41November 28, 2023 7:04 PM

Don’t forget. I did marry HER. My judgment can sometimes be clouded.

by Anonymousreply 42November 28, 2023 7:13 PM

^ Bill had a thing for buxom gals with big tits. Just look at Gennifer Flowers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 28, 2023 7:13 PM

I always thought that it was amazing that she never said a word about Hillary’s sex life with Bill. You know she asked and Bill said he and Hillary hadn’t had sex for years, but she never said a word about it, not even in the Starr Report.

by Anonymousreply 44November 28, 2023 7:15 PM

Who had to say anything? 🌭 👄

by Anonymousreply 45November 28, 2023 7:20 PM

We can agree that she showed bad judgment in getting mixed up with Clinton. But how does that begin to compare with the bad judgment he showed in getting mixed up with her, regardless of how relentlessly she pursued him? He was more than twice her age and he was the fucjing President of the United States of America, for god’s sake.

He may not have intended to lead her on. But he should have been smart enough and experienced enough to understand that in her eyes his actions would be construed as leading her on.

My point is she has become for so many a laughing stock but his reputation never really suffered.

As an aside, he wasn’t as good a president as many claim. (The welfare bs, DADT, etc)

And those who claim he was one of the hottest presidents? That was a really low bar.

by Anonymousreply 46November 28, 2023 7:46 PM

Lewis & Clark College, R7. I graduated in the same class as her.

by Anonymousreply 47November 28, 2023 9:16 PM

The woman made a mistake twenty five years ago that she is still suffering for now. That doesn’t make sense to me. People act like it happened yesterday. How old was she? Isn’t she married with kids herself now? You people are ruthless.

by Anonymousreply 48November 28, 2023 11:05 PM

Republican shill? You’re on crack. You’ve never listened to her.

by Anonymousreply 49November 28, 2023 11:13 PM

I really thought Monica would've brought back the beret.

by Anonymousreply 50November 28, 2023 11:16 PM

Wouldn’t be anything without me. 📹

by Anonymousreply 51November 28, 2023 11:29 PM

Sometimes when you diddle the help, it goes to their head.

by Anonymousreply 52November 28, 2023 11:29 PM

[quote] As an aside, he wasn’t as good a president as many claim. (The welfare bs, DADT, etc)

People need to stop saying DADT like it was negative. It was the compormise against the shit Republicans were trying to peddle.

by Anonymousreply 53November 28, 2023 11:59 PM

R53 People who say that likely weren't around at the time and are too ignorant to learn about the context of it all.

by Anonymousreply 54November 29, 2023 12:02 AM

“Activist & Writer” *

* (Could never find a real, fulltime job again after having serviced a President on-the-clock.)

by Anonymousreply 55November 29, 2023 12:37 AM

She was treated brutally by the Clintons. And Kenneth Starr. And Linda Tripp (WHET her?).

I've always been Team Monica.

by Anonymousreply 56November 29, 2023 12:59 AM

R56 She’s dead to us.

by Anonymousreply 57November 29, 2023 1:03 AM

R3 it’s been a day surprises for you.

by Anonymousreply 58November 29, 2023 1:11 AM

What the hell is she wearing? A stylized gorilla costume?

by Anonymousreply 59November 29, 2023 1:11 AM

Thank you, r31

Fuck these moral high-horse assholes on this thread.

And I write this as somebody who would eagerly vote for either Clinton again and again.

I didn't need Gloria Steinem's permission to feel sympathy for Lewinsky.

The second I saw her 21 years old face on my morning news when Tom Brokaw was breathlessly, in that baritone voice of his, reported "the scandal", I thought, "This poor kid. For the rest of her life, she'll suffer for this, never be forgiven for this."

And this thread is proof of how right I was that day.

Lewinsky does not own one iota of blame for what happened. Bill Clinton is entirely to blame. He says so himself in his autobiography. And I didn't need him to say so for me to know that.

The first moment she flirted with him, Clinton should have summoned whoever was in charge of WH interns and directed that she be transferred away from the WH.

It astounds me that you scolding bitches don't grasp that fundamental aspect of all of this.

by Anonymousreply 60November 29, 2023 1:20 AM

He's a man who wanted his dick sucked. He was POTUS and entitled to all the pussy, dick and ass he wanted.

by Anonymousreply 61November 29, 2023 1:22 AM

She a fame climber, why Else would anyone who was young ,dumb and you know penn an oped !

by Anonymousreply 62November 29, 2023 1:38 AM

Umm, R60, she was an adult. No one forced her to do what she did. She knew the consequences. Your sympathy is totally misdirected. But it's your sympathy so wherever you want, you can stick it.

by Anonymousreply 63November 29, 2023 3:09 AM

You’re an asshole, OP. Probably a shut-in, insufferable loser, too.

by Anonymousreply 64November 29, 2023 3:24 AM

[Quote] Did she ever get those nasty cum stains out of her dress or did she just sell it on eBay.

so, she walked out of the Oral Office with a stained dress and went home and called Linda

by Anonymousreply 65November 29, 2023 5:09 AM

For those too young to remember.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 29, 2023 5:15 AM

Wasn't this the young lady that placed a cigar in her hokey pokey?

by Anonymousreply 67November 29, 2023 11:40 PM

While having a sex scandal in her past does not disqualify her from having important opinions, it also does not qualify her to have important opinions.

What is Reid college?

by Anonymousreply 68November 29, 2023 11:58 PM

Are there Christian frauds lurking on this thread in the name of righteousness but secretly looking at dick? Clean hands? Wth?

People need to get over this boring bs now. It happened it’s over, the conservative pervs who made a huge stink about this are all universal hated, her life was ruined, everyone - especially ML, paid the price dearly and nobody cares anymore. Clinton is half dead anyway.

In the words of the Great Joy Behar, so what, who cares?

by Anonymousreply 69November 30, 2023 3:45 AM

[Quote] Lewinsky does not own one iota of blame for what happened. Bill Clinton is entirely to blame. He says so himself in his autobiography. And I didn't need him to say so for me to know that.

No of course not! She only flashed a thong, returned to the office several times and engaged in a relationship with a man the whole world knew was married

by Anonymousreply 70November 30, 2023 3:56 AM

[quote] Regardless of where Monica got her formal education, she failed miserably to learn the most basic lesson in life: there are women who men fuck, and women who men marry. Monica's most glaring failure is to not realize she's in the former group.

This sounds ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 71November 30, 2023 5:32 AM

People on DL talk about the thrill and honor of giving a man a blow-job (and getting nothing in return). IIRC, she said that Clinton gave her an orgasm before she gave him a blow job.

by Anonymousreply 72November 30, 2023 5:35 AM

[Quote] she said that Clinton gave her an orgasm before she gave him a blow job

Not bloody likely R72

by Anonymousreply 73November 30, 2023 6:28 AM

[Quote] she said that Clinton gave her an orgasm before she gave him a blow job

eating a croissant gives her an orgasm

by Anonymousreply 74November 30, 2023 6:31 AM

Are you kidding? She threw herself at bill!

What straight guy is gonna turn down a blowjob?

by Anonymousreply 75November 30, 2023 6:32 AM

I remember Linda tripp got free plastic surgery and she looked great.

by Anonymousreply 76November 30, 2023 6:35 AM

Oh honey, there is SO MUCH to gain from being a throat goat than a column in some third rate newspaper and a 2 minute guest shot on Kelly and Mark……..

Trust me, I know.

by Anonymousreply 77November 30, 2023 6:54 AM

I love that Throat Goat Nancy Reagan lives on. She was such a petite woman. She must have been all throat.

by Anonymousreply 78November 30, 2023 7:56 AM

The picture on the left was the first of her that was published in newspapers around the globe when the scandal broke. She nearly single-handedly brought back the "It Girl" Marlo Thomas Look.

After the tsunami wave of sleaze that was the Trump Administration, the whole thing now sounds as scandalous as a woman showing her ankle to the chimney sweep in 1900.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79December 1, 2023 2:10 PM

shameless whore

by Anonymousreply 80December 1, 2023 10:20 PM

Republicans paranoid Hillary might throw her hat in the POTUS ring.

by Anonymousreply 81December 1, 2023 10:35 PM

[quote] Lol, so because she had sex, she cannot be professionally capable? Wut ?

She had sex with a married man and turned the country into a sideshow. She pulled the same shit at college. She has borderline personality disorder and lack of judgement. Whores need to be shamed and shunned by society. Enough bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 82December 1, 2023 10:44 PM

[quote] I remember Linda tripp got free plastic surgery and she looked great.

And now she’s dead.

by Anonymousreply 83December 1, 2023 10:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!