Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Illuminati, Bilderberg Group, the Rothschilds, & New World Order

Do you believe any of these conspiracy theories about secret societies and super wealthy who control the world?

by Anonymousreply 75December 7, 2023 9:18 PM

No.

by Anonymousreply 1November 25, 2023 11:45 PM

The Bilderberg Meeting is REAL and the Rothschilds are real and once extremely powerful. The Bavarian Illuminati was real but long over and forgotten. The only "conspiracy theory" of your four, is "New World Order".

by Anonymousreply 2November 25, 2023 11:49 PM

The super wealthy have always controlled things. It's the same old world order.

by Anonymousreply 3November 25, 2023 11:52 PM

Yes. And they don't do Democracy.

by Anonymousreply 4November 26, 2023 12:00 AM

If it is true that the world is being run by the Illuminati, the Bilderberg group, the Rothschilds and New World Order then they are a bunch of ratshit incompetents and need to lift their game a lot because right now they are doing an absolutely piss poor job of it. Its more like New World Disorder at the moment. Get your shit together for fucks sakes

by Anonymousreply 5November 26, 2023 12:14 AM

R5 One theory goes they are causing chaos on purpose to break the nation states so they can consolidate power among themselves through the worlds biggest banks they have controlling interest in. They hate nation states because they're impediments to their plans that change needs to happen NOW and democracies are slow, cumbersome, dysfunctional, corrupt, and totally inept at fixing the problems.

by Anonymousreply 6November 26, 2023 12:28 AM

Sure, why not.

by Anonymousreply 7November 26, 2023 2:02 AM

The conspiracy phase has long passed. We are well in to the implementation phase.

by Anonymousreply 8November 26, 2023 2:32 AM

The one that states the ultra wealthy are trying to destroy Democracy via Putin, Xi, and Trump? Yep.

All the others? Nope

by Anonymousreply 9November 26, 2023 2:57 AM

Something's going on. That's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 10November 26, 2023 4:28 AM

Are they all lizard people?

by Anonymousreply 11November 26, 2023 11:46 AM

OP yes. And I know it to be real by sources I cannot disclose.

by Anonymousreply 12November 26, 2023 12:09 PM

This is a gossip site, R12! Disclose away!

It's Kanye, right?

by Anonymousreply 13November 26, 2023 12:23 PM

It's no conspiracy that the richest people in the world meet and work together to strategize how to get richer and protect their assets. I don't know anything about the Illuminati, but the Rothschilds are a real family and the Bilderberg group meets regularly. They don't come out of these meetings annoucing their plans to solve world hunger or climate change, that's for sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 26, 2023 12:24 PM

Doesn't it seem obvious that every nearly every global problem could be solved if the rich wanted to do it? Food, water, shelter, safety and medicine. It's really not a mystery as to what people want and it's not a 1k phone and a Birken bag

by Anonymousreply 15November 26, 2023 1:00 PM

[quote]Bavarian Illuminati

I love their cream.

by Anonymousreply 16November 26, 2023 1:03 PM

I met a Rothschild on a cruise I took earlier this year. His father was trust fund baby and gambled most of it away in Vegas to the chagrin of his brothers who were hoping for an large inheritance. His wife was a little too promiscuous for me but they were a fun couple to hang out with.

by Anonymousreply 17November 26, 2023 1:21 PM

I don't really believe in those specific things but I do believe that the US is pretty much an oligarchy, so rich people have enormous power and influence. There was a Princeton/Northwestern study a few years ago that concluded this.

by Anonymousreply 18November 26, 2023 1:22 PM

[quote]His wife was a little too promiscuous for me

Are you even a gay man? I laughed, wtf.

by Anonymousreply 19November 26, 2023 1:24 PM

I think there is an agenda around allowing illegal immigration and suppressing the wages for low-skilled jobs, diminishing the quality of education available to the poor and middle class, and keeping medical expenses very high for the middle class (keeps them scared to leave jobs they don’t like because they don’t want to lose the insurance).

I’m not sure who is doing it and why but I feel like in a sane world:

1. illegal immigrants would not be allowed to crowd public schools in lower income areas, receive free medical care (when citizens don’t), get admitted to taxpayer funded universities with financial aid, or work any jobs. The consequences for employing someone without the legal right to work should be severe. In other words, illegal immigration shouldn’t be allowed.

2. It would be allowable to track kids in school by both ability and effort. It’s insane that we pretend all kids should be doing the same work. It makes school unpleasant for all kids. And the slower ones have no opportunity to excel.

3. You would never see a medical bill for $30,000 for an upper endoscopy. Medical care is expensive, sure. But costs should be comparable to those for elective procedures. If a nose job is $10k, an endoscopy where they are just taking photos shouldn’t be $30k. Healthcare is complicated. I get that. But I’m not arguing that it’s insane that we don’t have universal healthcare or that we shouldn’t have Medicaid. But pricing should be transparent and bear some relationship to what it would cost to provide in a free market. Whether it’s being paid by an insurer or the patient out of pocket. I suspect one reason for the crazy imaginary numbers is to create fear in Americans who have a little to lose. Keep them in line. I also think it makes people act less responsible wrt their health. If they can’t afford any healthcare anyway, why worry about achieving incremental improvements in health? They don’t want people to be able to have control over their healthcare or the expenses.

Before everyone jumps on me, I am not suggesting anyone should be denied emergency medical care and, unfortunately, it’s gotten to the point where it’s not feasible to NOT provide immigrant families with healthcare and schooling and, in some cases, housing. I don’t think we can or should stop now and cause suffering. And I am not blaming immigrant families. I think they are smart and brave to come to the U.S. but it’s to the detriment of the American poor. So why do it? So that it’s cheaper to get door dash or get our lawns mowed? Or get cheaper childcare so parents can spend more time away from their kids?

So, yeah, I guess I’m a little bit of a conspiracy theorist. But I’m not pointing a finger at any particular group. I’m legitimately confused about who wants this and is perpetuating it.

by Anonymousreply 20November 26, 2023 2:28 PM

r20, you're concerned about immigrants coming here and picking fruit, making minimum wage, working in the hot sun, with zero benefits? Where's your concern for the union guys whose jobs get shipped over to China the past 40 years? Those union jobs pay a helluva lot more than fruitpickers.

by Anonymousreply 21November 26, 2023 5:14 PM

[quote]I met a Rothschild on a cruise I took earlier this year.

Oh that's nothing, a Nigerian Prince befriended me on Facebook!

by Anonymousreply 22November 26, 2023 5:23 PM

This world has always been run by money. The problem now is that there are too Many people with money and they seem to be stepping on each other.

by Anonymousreply 23November 26, 2023 5:27 PM

Conspiracy theories make stupid people feel smart and smart people a lot of money.

by Anonymousreply 24November 26, 2023 5:43 PM

I'm hedging my bets and dating the homeliest Bilderberg I can lay my mitts on!

by Anonymousreply 25November 26, 2023 5:56 PM

[quote] I’m legitimately confused about who wants this and is perpetuating it.

Rich people love cheap labor that doesn't have many rights or won't assert them. It's good for their bank balances. So that's who wants it.

by Anonymousreply 26November 26, 2023 9:52 PM

R5 R6 I am not deep in conspiracy game theory, but there is an established body of research that confirms that "crises" inevitably shift resources to those who already have a lot. (I suppose an old Marxist would say that capital accrues more capital unless the systems are changed). Witness both the economic crisis of 2009 and the COVID economic collapese - in both instances the poor and middle class lost ground and the rich got richer.

I.e. chaos is a tool to the elite to expand/enhance their elite status.

by Anonymousreply 27November 26, 2023 10:01 PM

I agree that the endless third world immigration to the first world seems to be happening as an overall plan. No matter what parties are in power, it never stops.

by Anonymousreply 28November 26, 2023 11:43 PM

Notice that the Bilderberg overlords haven't forced CERTAIN countries to accept the uneducated and unskilled hoards. Switzerland accepted 20,886 permanent immigrants in 2022. Saudi Arabia 500. Oil and private banking.

by Anonymousreply 29November 26, 2023 11:55 PM

P28 Plan? It's simple human physics: immigration from impoverished countries to wealthy countries. This is "a Plan", is just logical. Like water running down hill.

R29 Saudi Arabia lets 500 in as immigrants and hundreds of thousands as "guest workers", who are often treated like slaves.

by Anonymousreply 30November 27, 2023 12:04 AM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 31November 27, 2023 1:05 AM

Who the fuck wants to live in Saudi Arabia?

by Anonymousreply 32November 27, 2023 1:12 AM

Who the fuck wants to live in Saudi Arabia?

by Anonymousreply 33November 27, 2023 1:12 AM

[quote] Who the fuck wants to live in Saudi Arabia?

[quote] Who the fuck wants to live in Saudi Arabia?

The Doublepost Twins.

by Anonymousreply 34November 27, 2023 1:16 AM

Since when, and where, is an endoscopy $30K?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35November 27, 2023 1:38 AM

Jay-Z, Beyonce and Diddy should be added to this list. And add sex trafficking too. Google Jaguar Wright. She knows everything and speaks truth to power.

by Anonymousreply 36November 27, 2023 1:40 AM

I do think there is intention behind the destruction of the middle class.

by Anonymousreply 37November 27, 2023 1:56 AM

Yes, 101%

by Anonymousreply 38November 27, 2023 1:57 AM

Climate change could be addressed in a second if the PTB weren’t so busy trying to figure out how to make sure it remains as profitable as possible for them. I’m sure of this.

by Anonymousreply 39November 27, 2023 2:15 AM

What is there to address about climate change? We are in the beginning stages of another ice age, we have been due one for some time.

by Anonymousreply 40November 27, 2023 2:17 AM

R22 - There are any number of cruise lines that I am guessing most of DL has never even heard of, much less actually have been on.

by Anonymousreply 41November 27, 2023 2:22 AM

Madonna is the Illuminati and Britney is the economy

by Anonymousreply 42November 27, 2023 2:23 AM

R36 - Um, the only way any of those three are even getting on any of those folk's property is if they are either behind a lawn mower or a vacuum cleaner.

by Anonymousreply 43November 27, 2023 2:32 AM

I never quite understood our overlords' mutual attraction for each other, as in the version I got the members of the group were the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, the Pope, the Queen of England, Henry Kissinger and "The Jews" whoever they might be.

Not exactly natural allies.

by Anonymousreply 44November 27, 2023 3:08 AM

It’s no mystery the wealthy would team up to look out for their class interests. Of course it could go the other way too. World war 1 was largely about the super wealthy competing with each other for access to the world’s resources. Who got to propagate their point of view and who go to organize the world's markets.

by Anonymousreply 45November 27, 2023 3:23 AM

Don't forget Jay Z, Bill Gates, George Soros and the Clintons, R44.

by Anonymousreply 46November 27, 2023 3:25 AM

[quote]Are they all lizard people?

R11 if they are they're obviously out here cos they're too fucking stupid and inept to make it back home on their lizard planet. They really didnt send their best

by Anonymousreply 47November 27, 2023 4:37 AM

It was a good joke in the American Horror series based on Area 51, "Death Valley". Kissinger is a lizard person.

by Anonymousreply 48November 27, 2023 4:44 AM

R46 have you ever thought that Soros' Open society operating around the world in almost every country in the world, financing media, NGOs is not the most normal and regular behavior.

by Anonymousreply 49November 27, 2023 6:57 AM

[quote] the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, the Pope, the Queen of England, Henry Kissinger and "The Jews" whoever they might be. Not exactly natural allies.

The Rothschilds are Jewish. So is Kissinger.

by Anonymousreply 50November 27, 2023 7:26 AM

It's a lot going on, OP. A lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51November 27, 2023 7:38 AM

Absolutely true. All of it.

This is why we don’t matter. It’s just fodder. All of it. Trump. Putin. All of it. It keeps the sheep entertained and “engaged” but what *they* want, they receive.

Obama. Then Trump.

And it’s also done through mind manipulation. The ads. The need for things.

All of it.

We’ve been played for years.

Religion

All of it.

Control the masses, own the world.

You don’t matter. You never have.

So I just enjoy what I have. And I try to be happy.

Even the alien conspiracy. Funny how now it is being revealed as truth. Reagan mentioned it decades ago and now it is gaining legit traction.

While I believe aliens exist, TPTB are now using this knowledge to increase their control. You will see what will happen in 2027.

It’s all real. It’s all strategy.

We are just ants.

by Anonymousreply 52November 27, 2023 7:42 AM

It's not a conspiracy theory but rogue states like Russia are deliberately creating or escalating conflict in countries which means migrants seek refuge in Europe and put huge pressure on the society there.

The same in the US with South and Central America.

But the other conspiracy stuff is like something out of a James Bond film.

by Anonymousreply 53November 27, 2023 7:53 AM

R21, I was listing the things that don’t make sense to me. Things that the majority of Americans would immediately agree should be changed and that would not be that difficult to change (or would have be easy to address earlier). The things that make me wonder if there isn’t some force with a hidden agenda at work. That’s why I tried to make the distinction between making improvements to medical care (difficult with multiple considerations to weigh) and simply requiring providers to make pricing transparent and to charge everyone the same price for the same thing (not that difficult and obviously desirable).

Union workers losing their jobs to overseas production might be a bad thing, but it makes sense to me that producers want to reduce their costs and it makes sense to me that there is give and take with regard to trade restrictions. So another example of something that doesn’t make sense to me would be allowing medications to be produced overseas. Because people can’t wait for those. Cars? Not so much.

by Anonymousreply 54November 27, 2023 9:51 AM

My conspiracy theory: there's a global pedo network inside the Freemasons. You think a secretive international all-male society operated for a few centuries without abusing children?

by Anonymousreply 55November 27, 2023 10:24 AM

Well, the GOP uses the "caravans" of migrants every election cycle. Fox and its ilk uses pictures of crowds at sports events and uses those to try and show huge crowds surging at the borders.

by Anonymousreply 56November 27, 2023 8:59 PM

I pretty much agree with R52. The first thing I learned in sociology was that The Iron Law Of Oligarchy has guided civilization for thousands of years. Why would we think it is otherwise? Busting of unions, protective minimal taxes for the rich and corporations, fomented hatred fed to the rest of us to break whatever power the little man has to protest…. Powerful unionism only happened in the 1930s and it’s being erased less than 100 years later. Idiotic blue collar types voting against their best interests. Idiotic people subscribing to an idiotic Trump because he doesn’t “fit” what has become the political form. Conspiracy? Yes. One that has existed and continues to exist and empower itself year after year in this world. FDR was the first to dip into the big pockets to make them pay their fair share of taxes (which still doesn’t happen) and to offer the rest of us hope to feed our families, make a living wage, protect us in our old age with SS, because the 1% sure wasn’t going to give pensions before unions, and offer the dirty word “welfare” to the desperate. It continues to amaze me how people cannot see this truth. The 1% do not care about you and yours. If you were one of them you wouldn’t be reading this.

by Anonymousreply 57November 29, 2023 2:09 AM

R41 Not denying it for one thing. Actually doing some serious legislation especially legal. Like rationing or preventing the sale of gas guzzling giant status vehicles. Do I sound like Satan yet.

by Anonymousreply 58December 2, 2023 2:57 PM

You cannot go to the corner store without running into half a dozen conspiracies. Why would anyone imagine otherwise?

by Anonymousreply 59December 2, 2023 3:47 PM

R14 did you mean to say Build A Bear meeting? Like this one secretly filmed in Dubai.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 2, 2023 4:17 PM

The mass immigration and and constant assertion that we need more people NOW seem suspicious. Where I live there have been so many refugees and immigrants brought in all of of a sudden that there really so not enough housing and jobs unless they came here as skilled workers. It’s helped create a housing crisis. I get that we need skilled workers who can fill positions that are open and we will need immigration as the population things out but why do we have to bring hundreds of thousands of people here in one year? There will always be people who want to move to a more prosperous country why don’t we bring them here when we’re prepared and in manageable numbers?

by Anonymousreply 61December 3, 2023 5:37 AM

Absolutely, OP. Been there, done that. Now shut up.

by Anonymousreply 62December 3, 2023 5:41 AM

It’s also become apparent that many powerful people on the right and left are perverts who molest kids and I’m honestly horrified. They are being protected by people all around them and it’s horrific

by Anonymousreply 63December 3, 2023 5:44 AM

SHINING LIKE ILLUMINATI

OH-WOAH-OOH-OH

by Anonymousreply 64December 3, 2023 6:14 AM

I don't believe in this sort of formal conspiracy theory, OP, but I do believe in consensus. I think groups with like interests can agree on what's best for them without have a formal agreement. Sometimes there isn't even discussion because the answer is so obvious. The insurance and health care industries do this all the time. They don't need secret agreements because what helps their industries is obvious to anyone who studies the question, and they study it very hard.

I also know that the last 80 years have been extraordinarily good ones for capitalism and people with great wealth, especially wealth from international interests. These are not stupid people, or else they have not-stupid advisors. They can figure out what helps their class and have the power to make it happen.

So, yes, there's something going on, and it's not all accidental and random. No, I don't think there are secret conclaves and clubs where the world's hidden richest few sit around and discuss with Mr Burns-like glee how to fuck the rest of us over. I'm sure they paper over any such thoughts with "humanitarian" rationalizations.

by Anonymousreply 65December 3, 2023 9:53 AM

Why 2027, R52?

by Anonymousreply 66December 3, 2023 11:30 PM

It is obvious wealthy/powerful individuals, families, and institutions often conspire to pursue their interests. It's obvious that such activities are often malicious and unethical. I find it ridiculous that just one or a few of these groups have supreme authority or control. As far as weird occult stuff I'm of two minds, I think a lot of it is just like nerdy cosplay. But I'm not sure there isn't anything sinister to it - the bohemian grove footage is scary and I've always thought Kubrick was onto something with Eyes Wide Shut and his general fixation on the hedonism of the Rothschilds.

by Anonymousreply 67December 3, 2023 11:38 PM

R66 many of the leading figures in the UFO world (i don't actually know but im assuming guys like chris mellon and lue elizondo) have mentioned 2027 as a date when governments won't be able to withhold knowledge of aliens anymore. as far as the ants thing i'd guess he's into the apotheosis theories, that aliens essentially created us as part of a larger project to merge sentient and intelligent life in the universe into a single entity.

by Anonymousreply 68December 3, 2023 11:41 PM

What a time to be alive!

by Anonymousreply 69December 3, 2023 11:44 PM

I don’t believe in any groups but the rich and powerful do have a lot of pull in controlling information - even here it seems. There was an interesting blind item about Amal Clooney’s family connection to the Hamas and that thread seemed to have disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 70December 3, 2023 11:48 PM

Slut pussy work my uhhh open up and make my whuuuu damn baby fill me up one two three fists fuck

by Anonymousreply 71December 4, 2023 2:05 AM

Nobody protesting the price gouging that still exists after the Covid shipping crises. Shipping now fine. Prices permanently shy high.

by Anonymousreply 72December 6, 2023 6:10 AM

I have an ex-friend who recently retired and she has started posting conspiracy shit on her Facebook. It's ignorant, unbalanced people with too much time on their hands.

by Anonymousreply 73December 6, 2023 6:33 AM

OP, it's a bunch of ridiculous nonsense and always a dog whistle for "The JEWS are out to get us all!"

Stop.

by Anonymousreply 74December 6, 2023 6:53 AM

Another thing that never ends, regardless of which party is in power, is gigantic sums of money going to foreign aid, and especially to fund wars. But maybe the latter is actually the "military-industrial complex" and not the Bilderbergers.

by Anonymousreply 75December 7, 2023 9:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!