Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Could someone explain why woke people want to cancel Morgan Wallen but worship Paris Hilton?

Morgan Wallen referred to his friend, a white man, while saying “somebody beat this n-a’s ass”. Yet, for decades Paris Hilton has said derogatory things about Blacks, POC, Homosexuals and other minority groups, sometimes saying “n****r” or “f*ggot”, even saying “gays are disgusting and probably all have AIDS”. So why does she continue to thrive and even seems headed towards icon status? What’s the reason for this hypocrisy? Morgan Wallen hangs out with black men and was just imitating what he heard his friends say to other friends, stupid yeah but not malicious. Paris Hilton is an evil piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 23February 4, 2024 2:40 PM

Who the fuck "worships" her?

by Anonymousreply 1November 24, 2023 3:59 PM

R1 Zillenial idiots. Yet Morgan Wallen has to skip every award show for fear of woke psychos, if he even gets invited in the first place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 24, 2023 4:02 PM

Our sweet Paris!

Paris Hilton’s comments about gay men who use a cell phone app for sexual hook ups were expressions of concern about the dangers of unprotected sex, not homophobic slurs, her publicist said Thursday.

“Ewww! Gay guys are the horniest people in the world,” Hilton said. “They’re disgusting. Dude, most of them probably have AIDS. … I would be so scared if I were a gay guy. You’ll like, die of AIDS.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2023 4:06 PM

Sounds like Paris Hilton has seen this world herself. Was she a man before?

by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2023 5:59 PM

[quote]Our sweet Paris!

Yours, perhaps, but certainly not mine.

by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2023 10:28 PM

Paris needs to be canceled ASAP

by Anonymousreply 6December 1, 2023 1:22 PM

There are some gay diva worshipers that LOVE Parid. Which is weird because they're so woke and quick to cancel over every other thing when it comes to other people.

Paris racism and homophobia is excusable I guess

by Anonymousreply 7December 1, 2023 1:27 PM

I enjoy detesting them both!

by Anonymousreply 8December 1, 2023 1:31 PM

Well, in her defense, some of you are pretty disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2023 1:47 PM

Never heard of Morgan Wallen.

by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2023 1:49 PM

OP = Lindsay Lohan

by Anonymousreply 11December 1, 2023 1:54 PM

Get a grip, OP.

Nobody fucking "worships" her, ESPECIALLY not Gen Z (what a ridiculous claim!). Zoomers barely know who the hell she is—the majority of them were in kindergarten, or younger, during her "heyday" ffs.

The only people who really checks for her nowadays are millennial fraus and queens and only passively, out of nostalgia.

I was in hs when Paris dominated the media, and those were admittedly fun, fun, fun times for pointless bitchery and celebrity gossip. I also consider her the "lesser of two evils" when compared to the ghoulish and dull Kardashian Klan, but that's pretty much it.

by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2023 2:12 PM

Because Paris Hilton captured the heart of the nation for better or worse and no one knows who Morgan Wallen is. That is why she gets a pass. And her rise to fame was through a tape where you see her sucking dick and getting fucked. So there is very little credence given to what she has to say about anyone else and their sex lives. She has always been an airhead and seen as such, and people either love her or love to hate her. What she said was not off brand and not a surprise. We give passes to people who show us who they are from the beginning - so it's a our choice to like them or not.

by Anonymousreply 13December 1, 2023 2:22 PM

Paris is thriving? Paris is yesterday's news.

by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2023 2:27 PM

Basically she has always presented herself as a stuck-up rich white girl, and people find that entertaining. So anything that you think might come out of a stuck-up rich white girl's mouth won't be that surprising - whether its against gay people, black people, poor people, fat people - it's all on brand.

by Anonymousreply 15December 1, 2023 2:28 PM

[quote]Paris is thriving? Paris is yesterday's news.

Paris Hilton is worth 300 million dollars and that doesn't include what she stand to inherit. She finally got married and has two babies. I would say she, considering where she started with a sex tape, she is thriving.

by Anonymousreply 16December 1, 2023 2:32 PM

R16, Paris Hilton is not the celebrity she was when she had the reality show with Nicole Ritchie. She's a has been.

by Anonymousreply 17December 1, 2023 2:38 PM

Paris Hilton is indeed a celebrity r17. I think she has just reached that sweet spot where is still well enough known, still worth mentioning yet not under the bright hot white light of fame. And she has a shit load of money and really doesn't need the harassment that comes with that type of fame. She's 42 years old for godsake and has been a name (starting in NYC) since she was 16.

by Anonymousreply 18December 1, 2023 2:47 PM

Because they want to be amoral party sluts and be able to rebrand themselves as a devoted mom and savior when the time comes.

by Anonymousreply 19December 1, 2023 3:10 PM

This cunt was at Jeff Bezos’ birthday party

by Anonymousreply 20February 4, 2024 12:06 PM

Even Paris has her apologists.

by Anonymousreply 21February 4, 2024 12:17 PM

[quote]Never heard of Morgan Wallen.

He's a singer; she's a whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 4, 2024 12:51 PM

Morgan Wallen has talent whether or not he fits your taste, Paris’s only talent is that incest survivor clown shtick she’s been shilling for 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 23February 4, 2024 2:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!