Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Susan Sarandon axed from UTA for pro Palestinian comments

Hot water again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150December 4, 2023 12:06 PM

Sarandon is a total crank, from her "bring on the revolution" comments to retweeting notorious neo Nazis.

It is possible to be pro Palestinian but she also promotes pro Assad and pro Putin propaganda.

Her comments about Jews are just disgusting. Nasty piece of shit. Flush her.

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2023 8:11 PM

Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2023 8:13 PM

This just proves, once more, that Hollywood stars have way too much influence in politics and, well, our lives. They're just actors. Nothing more, nothing less. People who make a living pretending to be other people.

And yet America treats them like demigods.

Many of them are idiots. Some, like Sarandon, think they're extremely smart. But yes, she's an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2023 8:17 PM

Ha ha.

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2023 8:21 PM

It's not like her career was on fire anyway.

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2023 8:24 PM

She's 77 years old. She doesn't need an agent, she needs a funeral planner.

by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2023 8:25 PM

Nice of them to use a photo from 1999.

by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2023 8:25 PM

FAFO

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2023 8:26 PM

Time to reunite the 1995 Oscar winners - Kevin Spacey, Susan Sarandon and Mel Gibson.

by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2023 8:27 PM

Susan Sarandon is right.

by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2023 8:29 PM

Isn't she lovely?

by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2023 8:29 PM

Sorry Zionists but calling someone antisemitic has basically lost all meaning. You’ve cried wolf on that so many times. And the result is the accusation now rings hollow.

And the problem with that is, like crying wolf, there are some actual wolves out there that deserve an outcry. But by calling anyone who disagrees with Israel or any given Jewish person an antisemite you’re basically made us stop paying attention.

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2023 8:31 PM

How was that revolution you brought on with your protest vote against Hillary?

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2023 8:32 PM

Sarandon is like an ex friend of mine. He despises America and capitalism so he ends up defending the worst monsters. He refuses to criticize Putin and thinks 9/11 was an inside job. I’m sure he and SS share many political views.

by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2023 8:32 PM

[quote]Susan Sarandon is right.

These were her words: "There are a lot of people afraid of being Jewish at this time, and are getting a taste of what it feels like to be a Muslim in this country."

How is that right?

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2023 8:37 PM

Shuzhan Shardadon!

by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2023 8:39 PM

Overrated, senile cuntress.

by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2023 8:44 PM

When she gonna get them titties out? Seriously. I feel like every other movie I’ve seen her in, she gets them titties out. I don’t want to see them, I just can’t forget they are there. She even put lemons on those titties in Atlantic City. What’s she waiting for?

by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2023 8:50 PM

Disagreeing with the action of the Israeli govt does not mean you are an antisemite. I can’t really discern what she said here- but wanting a two state solution which is contrary to the policies of the current Israeli govt does not make you an antsemite.

by Anonymousreply 19November 21, 2023 8:55 PM

[quote]These were her words: "There are a lot of people afraid of being Jewish at this time, and are getting a taste of what it feels like to be a Muslim in this country."

All Muslims in the US were demonized after 9/11 and walked around the streets in fear. Many still do. It was wrong to judge an entire group of people based on the actions of a small group of terrorists after 9/11 and it’s wrong to judge an entire group of people based on the actions of a country that many of them aren’t even citizens of. But I believe the Jewish people who are living in fear because of that reaction. It does seem very similar to the fear that all people of Arab descent and Muslims faced after 9/11. That they’d be attacked for their beliefs and ethnicity regardless of their feelings or involvement in what happened and that they had nothing to do with.

We’ve probably all felt a little vulnerable and at risk when someone gay commits a horrific crime. Andrew Cunanan, Jeffrey Dahmer. Every time there’s been a mass shooting, if someone brought up the “he was a loner, stuck to himself” I cringed thinking it was a matter of time before someone said he was gay and then we’d ALL be held accountable for it. And that’s not even something that’s ever happened! But the fear of being ostracized, victimized, because you share something in common with someone who did something terrible is real.

So I feel for the Jewish people who are waking around feeling vulnerable right now. I feel for the Muslims who walked around feeling vulnerable since 9/11. People are unkind. And scary. And feeling threatened isn’t something entire groups of people should have to deal with.

by Anonymousreply 20November 21, 2023 9:01 PM

[quote]Disagreeing with the action of the Israeli govt does not mean you are an antisemite. I can’t really discern what she said here- but wanting a two state solution which is contrary to the policies of the current Israeli govt does not make you an antsemite.

She hasn't been fired for criticising the Israeli government for fucks sake.

She said this at a "Palestinian" rally: "There are a lot of people afraid of being Jewish at this time, and are getting a taste of what it feels like to be a Muslim in this country."

Why are Jewish people in America "get a taste" of something unpleasant because of what is happening in Israel and Gaza?

by Anonymousreply 21November 21, 2023 9:01 PM

Wait R12, aren’t you the one who shrieks “RACIST!”, “PHOBE!” and “MAGAT!” at anyone who deviates 0.001% from your worldview?

by Anonymousreply 22November 21, 2023 9:07 PM

R12 is the Hamas supporter who asks WHERE'S THE EVIDENCE in every thread about the atrocities.

It's not even worth engaging with him at this point.

by Anonymousreply 23November 21, 2023 9:12 PM

[quote]Jewish people in America "get a taste" of something unpleasant

Because of the implication

by Anonymousreply 24November 21, 2023 9:19 PM

a Tweet: Susan Sarandon should play more Nazis in films, she does it so well in real life.

by Anonymousreply 25November 21, 2023 9:43 PM

Has Susan Dey commented?

by Anonymousreply 26November 21, 2023 9:50 PM

You better wise up Janet Weiss!

by Anonymousreply 27November 21, 2023 9:52 PM

[quote] There are a lot of people afraid of being Jewish at this time, and are getting a taste of what it feels like to be a Muslim in this country."

She's such a cunt for saying this. Susan, Jews have been targetted for like 2000 years, they don't need assistance from you.

by Anonymousreply 28November 21, 2023 10:03 PM

What a miserable old cunt.

by Anonymousreply 29November 21, 2023 10:06 PM

Talk about destroying your legacy. Loony toony.

by Anonymousreply 30November 21, 2023 10:08 PM

I can easily see Sarandon posting stuff about Jews "controlling America" in a few months from now.

by Anonymousreply 31November 21, 2023 10:10 PM

She suffers from psychosis triggered by Tim Robbins taking that ginormous dick elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 32November 21, 2023 10:25 PM

Well, then you can hardly blame the bitch.

She has an itchy cooter!

by Anonymousreply 33November 21, 2023 10:28 PM

More than one thing can be true at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 34November 21, 2023 10:40 PM

R21, I don’t have a clue what she’s getting at? Afraid of being Jewish? Huh? She a nut, a fruitcake.

by Anonymousreply 35November 21, 2023 11:47 PM

Will Jess still take walks with her around the city? M and I should do that. They'd get photographed giving money to homeless women.

Good Oscar narrative.

by Anonymousreply 36November 22, 2023 12:44 AM

I always get her confused with Sigourney Weaver. Is she a nut too?

by Anonymousreply 37November 22, 2023 12:46 AM

no r37

by Anonymousreply 38November 22, 2023 1:09 AM

What did they axe her about?

by Anonymousreply 39November 22, 2023 2:10 AM

Does that idiot know that Jews have often lived in fear throughout history throughout the world? Did she major in college in stupidity?

Also I have no sympathy for Muslims as I have no sympathy for fundamentalist Christians. Individually lovely but collectively holy terrors.

by Anonymousreply 40November 22, 2023 2:22 AM

Equal opportunity offender. She got into a confrontation with Delores Huerta who is an Icon of La Raza. She was vicious in her attacks on Hillary, and I despise her. I'm glad she got dumped.

by Anonymousreply 41November 22, 2023 3:29 AM

No, r37.

by Anonymousreply 42November 22, 2023 3:32 AM

Bitch supported Jill Stein who’s clearly a Russian operative. Both are traitors.

by Anonymousreply 43November 22, 2023 3:32 AM

I'd love someone to ask Suze about Palestinian and generally Arab attitudes towards women with big mouths.

by Anonymousreply 44November 22, 2023 3:36 AM

Insensitive, but not antisemitic.

by Anonymousreply 45November 22, 2023 4:18 AM

So, help me understand: if anti-semitism has indeed increased in the wake of this most recent Israel-Gaza war, how is her statement factually incorrect? Is there anything (in that statement itself or anything else she has said) to suggest that she intended her statement to be proscriptive / normative as opposed to factual?

by Anonymousreply 46November 22, 2023 4:24 AM

Susan is kooky but she is at least consistent. I don’t think it’s fair to automatically associate sympathy for Palestinians with antisemitism. It’s a fine line. There is massive suffering and violence coming from both sides, and neither are fully innocent or fully guilty. And I say this as someone who has Jewish ancestry in my family background, and a great-grandfather who was murdered by during raids in Ukraine. I have some sensitivity toward the topic because it really impacted my great-grandmother (who was not Jewish) and her children (my grandmother) in massively painful ways.

by Anonymousreply 47November 22, 2023 4:28 AM

Suze the cooze.

by Anonymousreply 48November 22, 2023 4:57 AM

She's 77 and has a net worth of $60 million. She's had her run. There's not many roles out there for women her age.

by Anonymousreply 49November 22, 2023 5:17 AM

Does Suze have a UTI-Urinary tract infection?

by Anonymousreply 50November 22, 2023 6:41 AM

She can spend her time supporting Jill Stein and attacking Biden. Maybe she’ll drain enough votes from Dems so Trump can win again. Her support for Nader helped Bush Jr. against Gore. So she has a great history of fucking everything up.

by Anonymousreply 51November 22, 2023 7:00 AM

She ate my pussy…….and then tried to finger my cat.

by Anonymousreply 52November 22, 2023 7:19 AM

Does she think she's a hot commodity these days? Who under 35 even knows who she is or why?

by Anonymousreply 53November 22, 2023 7:25 AM

She can do a play with John Cusack

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 22, 2023 7:31 AM

As if we needed further proof that the Zionists who control Hollywood are a filthy breed.

by Anonymousreply 55November 22, 2023 8:11 AM

Hi Sue!

by Anonymousreply 56November 22, 2023 8:20 AM

Celebrities: stay out of it. You are not needed here and often are not smart enough to emerge unscathed.

by Anonymousreply 57November 22, 2023 11:05 AM

People throwing their careers away over a patch of dirt on the other side of the world is just hilarious to me.

by Anonymousreply 58November 22, 2023 12:02 PM

R47 she did more than that. She’s running around with these protesters screaming “from the river to the sea.”

She’s been a ridiculous idiot for years. And I’m sure her mommy influencer, bland AF daughter (Happily Eva after) doesn’t appreciate this stupid behavior. I have a frau friend who follows the daughter religiously and says Sarandon is never featured in her endless posting.

by Anonymousreply 59November 22, 2023 12:11 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 60November 22, 2023 12:14 PM

I hope she gets to present at the upcoming Oscars!

"The nominees are....BUT first...."

by Anonymousreply 61November 22, 2023 12:17 PM

Susan’s best films

1: where the 2 ladies drive the car off the clip

2. The tranny musical

3. The crying nun and the rapist

4. Lesbian vampires

5. The child abuse one

6. The baseball one

7. The lawyer movie with the paedo ring boy who killed himself

8. Amy Adams’s Enchanted movie

9. The one where she dies with Julia Roberts

10. The one with Cher and Michelle Pfeiffer

by Anonymousreply 62November 22, 2023 12:22 PM

Susan Sarandont

by Anonymousreply 63November 22, 2023 12:27 PM

[quote] Susan is kooky but she is at least consistent.

So she deserves "points" for being bigoted?

by Anonymousreply 64November 22, 2023 12:40 PM

“ Will [Jews] still take walks with her around the city?”

She’s in an upcoming film with Bette Midler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65November 22, 2023 12:44 PM

I’ve worked w her. Produced an event she asked to speak at to promote her short lived boy toy ping pong club. 🙄 Entitled. Arrogant. Aggressively passive. Brightens every room she leaves, IMHO. Great actress tho. No denying that.

by Anonymousreply 66November 22, 2023 1:03 PM

R66, that doesn't surprise me. Her guest star performance on Will and Grace didn't really seem like an act.

by Anonymousreply 67November 22, 2023 1:11 PM

She was great playing a cunt in The Big C.

Joyology getting hit by a bus was an amazing scene

by Anonymousreply 68November 22, 2023 1:13 PM

[quote]R20 All Muslims in the US were demonized after 9/11 and walked around the streets in fear. Many still do.

Most Americans walked around in fear after the 9/11 terrorist attack.

[qoute]So I feel for the Jewish people who are waking around feeling vulnerable right now. I feel for the Muslims who walked around feeling vulnerable since 9/11. People are unkind. And scary. And feeling threatened isn’t something entire groups of people should have to deal with.

People of every walk of life would feel less frightened and less threatened if terrorism didn't exist. The world should unite in condemning it.

by Anonymousreply 69November 22, 2023 1:38 PM

[quote][R20] All Muslims in the US were demonized after 9/11 and walked around the streets in fear. Many still do.

Most Americans walked around in fear after the 9/11 terrorist attack.

[quote]So I feel for the Jewish people who are waking around feeling vulnerable right now. I feel for the Muslims who walked around feeling vulnerable since 9/11. People are unkind. And scary. And feeling threatened isn’t something entire groups of people should have to deal with.

People of every walk of life would feel less frightened and less threatened if terrorism didn't exist. The world should unite in condemning it.

by Anonymousreply 70November 22, 2023 1:39 PM

[quote]Is there anything (in that statement itself or anything else she has said) to suggest that she intended her statement to be proscriptive / normative as opposed to factual?

R47 when we say someone is “getting a taste of something” that denotes that they deserve it. It’s short for “a taste of their own medicine.” So she is doing more than saying Jews are “experiencing” the fear Muslims did after 9/11.

by Anonymousreply 71November 22, 2023 2:31 PM

^ it an extremely insensitive thing to say about a group of people, Jewish, Muslim or otherwise who are being terrorized for something they are not responsible for.

by Anonymousreply 72November 22, 2023 2:33 PM

Hamas Susan, meet Hanoi Jane

by Anonymousreply 73November 22, 2023 6:13 PM

These liberal left women must be craving brown cock. It's the only logic.

Does this cunt think she'd have any career if she was living in Palestine under Hamas?

by Anonymousreply 74November 22, 2023 6:14 PM

Has Jamie Lee Curtis weighed in yet with her thoughts? She's another rent-a-quote.

by Anonymousreply 75November 22, 2023 6:16 PM

Her assertion that Jews haven’t had to live with that kind of fear after the Holocaust, being expelled from Arab countries, and domestic terror (both in Israel and the US) is tone deaf at best. And I don’t believe her intentions were “at best” in the slightest.

by Anonymousreply 76November 22, 2023 6:24 PM

Susan Sarandon promoting Russell Brand and Tulsi Gabbard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77November 22, 2023 6:39 PM

Sarandon promoting the conspiracy theory that Syrian civilians weren't killed by Assad, retweeting a notorious antisemite and Putin apologist.

[quote]It’s easy to discount the content because you think she’s a conspiracy theorist but what do you think about the leaked OPCW report? The one that OPCW confirmed is authentic. Conspiracy theory?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78November 22, 2023 6:44 PM

[quote]People of every walk of life would feel less frightened and less threatened if terrorism didn't exist. The world should unite in condemning it.

Did you just “All Lives Matter” my statement? I was in grad school with an overwhelming number of Muslim students on 9/11. On 9/12, NONE of them showed up for classes and I cluelessly didn’t understand why. We had to have a full school meeting to talk about it and hear from the Arab and Muslim students that they were terrified to take public transportation to school, to walk between buildings, to go anywhere in public. So we started walking with them. We rode busses home with them, we picked them up and drove them home from school.

We were all more scared of terrorism after 9/11, but I wasn’t more scared of being singled out for my religion or ethnicity because I was white guy. But anti-Muslim attacks started ramping up and they were.

And now anti-Semitic attacks are ramping up and Jewish people are more scared. Again, because of their religion and ethnicity. And people who aren’t Jewish aren’t scared of being attacked.

So, there is a HUGE difference between the fear we all fear because of terrorism and the fear that those two groups fear because of anti-semitism and anti-Muslim hostility.

I do condemn terrorism. Most of the world does. But Jewish people and Muslim people have additional fears. Every group does about something and those fears can go up and down as world events change people’s feelings.

by Anonymousreply 79November 22, 2023 8:00 PM

I watched The Celluloid Closet on TCM recently. Sarandon came across so arrogant. Kept claiming things in her movies were her idea. She said she put the kiss in at the end of Thelma and Louise. Yeah it might have been her idea but the director, editor, writer still had the final say in it anyway. (Plus it was an odd choice. Gave the characters a lesbian vibe that wasn't there in the film before.)

by Anonymousreply 80November 22, 2023 8:33 PM

[quote]I do condemn terrorism. Most of the world does. But Jewish people and Muslim people have additional fears. Every group does about something and those fears can go up and down as world events change people’s feelings.

R79 deserves the Nobel. His musings have really opened my eyes…

by Anonymousreply 81November 22, 2023 9:03 PM

No one is saying Muslims aren’t afraid.

But to say American Jews are getting a “taste”is wrong on so many levels - as if they haven’t been targets since time immemorial - as if they deserve it. Jews were targeted right along side blacks by the Klan.

[quote]Yet while American Jews avoided direct attack by the Ku Klux Klan in the 1920s and 1930s, anti-Semitism itself was beginning to change as a small group of anti-Semitic radicals within the Klan moved from passivity to aggression, giving rise to a native-born American anti-Semitic movement whose radical ideology helped inspire the murder of 11 congregants at Pittsburgh’s Tree of Life synagogue. Auto tycoon Henry Ford played a key role in this transformation. Through his widely circulated Dearborn Independent, Ford popularized alarming slurs against the Jewish people, borrowing from the fraudulent and anti-Semitic Protocols of the Elders of Zion to accuse Jews of a secret, global financial conspiracy to undermine the United States and the western world.

I find it crazy how children of the most liberal, free love and peace movement - Boomers - have all grown into batshit crazy conservatives. Roseanne is another one.

by Anonymousreply 82November 22, 2023 9:14 PM

[quote][R79] deserves the Nobel. His musings have really opened my eyes…

Your sarcasm is weak and ineffective if you can’t even allude to what’s wrong with what I said.

by Anonymousreply 83November 22, 2023 10:21 PM

[quote] Has Jamie Lee Curtis weighed in yet with her thoughts?

Thats Academy Award Winner Jamie Lee Curtis to you R75! Get it right!

by Anonymousreply 84November 22, 2023 10:58 PM

[quote]R79 Did you just “All Lives Matter” my statement?

I was just pointing out something you seemed to have left out, that most Americans were frightened after the 9/11 terrorist attack. And if Muslims were afraid to go to class afterwards, that's the fault of Islamic terrorists, not other Americans. You seem single-minded on the effect terrorism has on all people, including the actual victims of 9/11 and their loved ones.

by Anonymousreply 85November 23, 2023 2:17 AM

^ meant to sign that R70.

by Anonymousreply 86November 23, 2023 2:17 AM

Not nominated since 1995. Relevancy?

by Anonymousreply 87November 23, 2023 2:30 AM

[quote]I was just pointing out something you seemed to have left out, that most Americans were frightened after the 9/11 terrorist attack. And if Muslims were afraid to go to class afterwards, that's the fault of Islamic terrorists, not other Americans. You seem single-minded on the effect terrorism has on all people, including the actual victims of 9/11 and their loved ones.

How EVERYONE was affected by terrorism wasn’t part of the discussion about how Jewish people are now living in fear of anti-Semitic attacks because of this conflict while the majority of the rest of the world isn’t because they haven’t become a target. And the Muslims who were afraid to go to class weren’t afraid of being hurt in a terrorist attack. They were afraid of being hurt in an anti-Muslim attack by Americans. The same way the Jewish people are afraid of being hurt in an anti-Semitic attack. Jewish people in the US aren’t worried about being attacked by Hammas. They are worried about being attacked by Americans.

Your extreme short-sightedness and inability to see the similarities is evident in your anti-Muslim hostility. You think the Muslims afraid to walk the streets of America after 9/11 are to blame for that themselves. I expressed that I have compassion for the victims, not the aggressors, on both sides. You clearly blame the Palestinians. Your prejudice is evident. I didn’t express any.

by Anonymousreply 88November 23, 2023 2:54 AM

Cunt

by Anonymousreply 89November 23, 2023 2:56 AM

[quote] Your extreme short-sightedness and inability to see the similarities is evident in your anti-Muslim hostility. You think the Muslims afraid to walk the streets of America after 9/11 are to blame for that themselves. I expressed that I have compassion for the victims, not the aggressors, on both sides. You clearly blame the Palestinians. Your prejudice is evident. I didn’t express any.

I hope you won that game of Twister because you really had to use some pretzel logic there, sweets.

by Anonymousreply 90November 23, 2023 3:15 AM

No, R88, I'm annoyed that you're equating the fear that Jewish people have right now to Muslim fear after the 9/11 terrorist attack. Why not just feel compassion for what Jewish people are going through right now without comparisons to another group of people? Especially people whose religion causes millions of its adherents to call for the eradication of the Jewish homeland? It seems cold-hearted to not allow Jewish people to receive unequivocal sympathy at this time.

by Anonymousreply 91November 23, 2023 3:21 AM

Being dropped by UTA is better than getting a UTI.

by Anonymousreply 92November 23, 2023 3:21 AM

Susan, just...shut...up.

by Anonymousreply 93November 23, 2023 3:25 AM

Also,

[quote]R88 You think the Muslims afraid to walk the streets of America after 9/11 are to blame for that themselves

Re-read what I wrote at R85. I said "Islamic terrorists" are to blame.

by Anonymousreply 94November 23, 2023 3:26 AM

She’s such a dumb cunt. It amazes me young progressives look up to her as if she’s not the moron that she is.

Bottomless arrogance coupled with stupidity. Now, who does that remind me of? 🤔

by Anonymousreply 95November 23, 2023 3:41 AM

[quote]Re-read what I wrote at [R85]. I said "Islamic terrorists" are to blame.

Re-read what I wrote at r88. “And the Muslims who were afraid to go to class weren’t afraid of being hurt in a terrorist attack. They were afraid of being hurt in an anti-Muslim attack by Americans.”

Anti-Muslim and anti-Semitic bigots in America are to blame if a Muslim or a Jew gets hurt in a bias-based crime in the U.S. You saying Islamic terrorists are to blame tor attacks on Muslims in the US is like saying the US Muslims didn’t stop the terrorists.

I would never say that the Israeli government is to blame for Jews in America who are the victims of anti-Semitic attacks, but that’s what you said about Muslims who were the victims of anti-Muslim attacks.

Stop thinking that one group of people is being punished unfairly while the other group deserved it. Neither of them deserve it. It was their governments and subsequently the anti-Muslim and anti-Semitic bigots in the US and around the world revved up by folks like GWB and DJT and others who can only see one side.

by Anonymousreply 96November 23, 2023 4:00 AM

And let me be REALLY CLEAR before you even try and take my “people who can only see one side” comment and twist it as me saying “Jewish people control the media and the narrative”.

That is not what I said at all. I mean anyone who takes a strictly pro-Israel or pro-Palestine side. There are people getting hurt and dying on both sides. Don’t dare ask me to feel sorrier for one group over another or accuse me of being cold-hearted to not allow Jewish people to receive unequivocal sympathy at this time. They have all my sympathy, but my sympathy is boundless.

by Anonymousreply 97November 23, 2023 4:19 AM

Wow, R96. I give up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98November 23, 2023 4:21 AM

(That should have been signed, R70, R85 and R91 [not R92])

by Anonymousreply 99November 23, 2023 4:22 AM

Good. You should. You have an extremely aggressive anti-Muslim bias bordering on hate and I don’t think you should be involved in this conversation. It’s above your emotional capacity. I’m not insulting your intelligence. I’m questioning your reason and emotions.

by Anonymousreply 100November 23, 2023 4:23 AM

The bitch should be axed from Planet Earth.

by Anonymousreply 101November 23, 2023 4:27 AM

When I looked up this story about Sarandon, an actress named Melissa Barrera is mentioned in the same articles. She was dropped by her agency for Instagram posts that referred to Israel as a colonized land and for intimating that Jews control the media:

[quote]In a separate development, Spyglass Media Group confirmed that it had dropped Barrera, an up-and-coming actor, from the “Scream” horror series after a series of Instagram posts reportedly condemned Israel in strong terms. Spyglass said in a statement, “We have zero tolerance for antisemitism or the incitement of hate in any form, including false references to genocide, ethnic cleansing, Holocaust distortion or anything that flagrantly crosses the line into hate speech.”

I'm surprised by the firings but relieved that a lot of people still care about the horrors of terrorism and that most people don't want to be associated with those who don't condemn terrorism while loudly speaking out against the victims of it.

by Anonymousreply 102November 23, 2023 5:53 AM

She's entering Roseanne territory. Sad last days.

by Anonymousreply 103November 23, 2023 12:10 PM

Not sure about UTA, but she always struck me as someone who'd have a UTI.

by Anonymousreply 104November 23, 2023 8:09 PM

Susan Abandon

by Anonymousreply 105November 23, 2023 8:16 PM

Shushan Sharandon!

by Anonymousreply 106November 24, 2023 3:57 PM

Has she had her craving for brown cock satisfied yet? Are Muslims cut? Maybe it's mutilated cock she has the problem with?

by Anonymousreply 107November 24, 2023 5:59 PM

Muslims circumcise

by Anonymousreply 108November 24, 2023 6:16 PM

Palestinians aren’t “brown”, weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 109November 24, 2023 7:35 PM

The son is so oedipal, he doesn't realize it is SHE pulls out her big old moo bags any chance she gets for attention. I imagine Tim Robbins is in a dark room somewhere cringing.

by Anonymousreply 110November 25, 2023 11:51 AM

I'd rather thinking of him in a dark room stroking that bat r110

by Anonymousreply 111November 25, 2023 7:25 PM

R111 you mean masturbating?

by Anonymousreply 112November 25, 2023 7:31 PM

Will they take away her Oscar and give it to someone in need of one? Maybe someone who lost 8 times? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 113November 25, 2023 8:40 PM

Barbara, Please!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114November 25, 2023 8:41 PM

Sharon Stone should be given it retrospectively.

No one remembers that fucking nun movie. Everyone remembers Ginger in Casino

by Anonymousreply 115November 25, 2023 8:42 PM

R75

How could the world heal without the wisdom of Blockbuster Entertainment Awards-nominee Jamie Lee Curtis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116November 25, 2023 9:08 PM

The thought of his son dressing up like his nutbag mother is enough to kill any man's boner r111 r112. Poor Tim.

by Anonymousreply 117November 25, 2023 11:38 PM

[quote] I'm annoyed that you're equating the fear that Jewish people have right now to Muslim fear after the 9/11 terrorist attack. Why not just feel compassion for what Jewish people are going through right now without comparisons to another group of people? Especially people whose religion causes millions of its adherents to call for the eradication of the Jewish homeland? It seems cold-hearted to not allow Jewish people to receive unequivocal sympathy at this time.

I'm annoyed at your inability to walk and chew gum at the same time R91. I'm annoyed that Israel wants everyone's universal support on this issue but doesn't want to hear our opinions on this issue. And if you don't want to hear how I feel you WONT be getting my support and you can fight this damn war without it along with losing everyone else because people are getting tired of losing their livelihoods and being unfairly labeled and punished for having an opinion. None of the pro Palestinian protesters are cheering for Hamas. People have the ability to recognize Hamas as terrorists and separate them from the Palestinian citizens and even Israel acknowledged they being used as human shields and forced on the front lines as bait while the real terrorists scatter like roaches. People in general were horrified and sympathetic on Oct 7th and equally horrified at the subsequent death toll of thousands of children on the Gaza strip which far exceeded the number of hostages several weeks ago. No one deserves unequivocal sympathy except for children and children are making up the majority deaths in Gaza.

by Anonymousreply 118November 26, 2023 1:05 PM

[quote]None of the pro Palestinian protesters are cheering for Hamas.

That's bullshit.

If you haven't seen the defence and justification of Hamas's actions from people at Palestine rallies and events you're either blind or lying.

by Anonymousreply 119November 26, 2023 1:13 PM

For r118.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120November 26, 2023 1:32 PM

[quote]No one deserves unequivocal sympathy except for children

The 260 [italic]adults[/italic] murdered at an outdoor music festival on October 7th and their loved ones deserve unequivocal sympathy. Here are descriptions of the Hamas attack on them (from 40 minutes of footage from bodycams, surveillance cameras, dashboard cameras and cell phones): “The videos show pure, predatory sadism; no effort to spare those who pose no threat; and an eagerness to kill nearly matched by eagerness to disfigure the bodies of the victims,” the Atlantic reported. “In several clips, the Hamas killers fire shots into the heads of people who are already dead.” Another report by the BBC said, “The footage, some taken from mobile phones of victims, also showed the abject fear of those who hid in safe rooms and shelters as the sounds of gunfire and explosions came closer.”

by Anonymousreply 121November 26, 2023 2:01 PM

[quote]None of the pro Palestinian protesters are cheering for Hamas.

None of the pro Palestinian protesters are CALLING for THE SURRENDER of Hamas.

There R118, I fixed it for you. If you say you support Palestine but aren't calling for the surrender of Hamas, then you support Hamas.

by Anonymousreply 122November 26, 2023 2:59 PM

Susan Sarandon has apologized for her recent controversial comments regarding the Israel–Hamas conflict.

The Oscar-winning actress took to Instagram Friday, writing, “Recently, I attended a rally alongside a diverse group of activists seeking to highlight the urgent humanitarian crisis in Gaza and call for a ceasefire. I had not planned to speak but was invited to take the stage and say a few words.”

“Intending to communicate my concern for an increase in hate crimes, I said that Jewish Americans, as the targets of rising antisemitic hate, ‘are getting a taste of what it is like to be Muslim in this country, so often subjected to violence,'” Sarandon continued. “This phrasing was a terrible mistake, as it implies that until recently Jews have been strangers to persecution, when the opposite is true. As we all know, from centuries of oppression and genocide in Europe, to the Tree of Life shooting in Pittsburgh, PA, Jews have long been familiar with discrimination and religious violence which continues to this day. I deeply regret diminishing this reality and hurting people with this comment. It was my intent to show solidarity to the struggle against bigotry of all kinds, and I am sorry I failed to do so.”

She concluded, “I will continue my commitment to peace, truth, justice, and compassion for all people. I hope that we can meet with love and willingness to engage in dialogue, especially with those with whom we disagree.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123December 2, 2023 8:04 AM

No apology for retweeting Holocaust deniers and literal Nazis.

by Anonymousreply 124December 2, 2023 8:06 AM

I guess Susan Sarandon is gonna finally get a taste of what it feels like to be blacklisted from Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 125December 2, 2023 8:56 AM

The problem with Susan is she is always doing these things and then hopes that a simple “I’m sorry” fixes it.

Is she responsible for Trump being elected?

Hard to say.

Is she responsible for inspiring “bernie or bust” people either note voting or voting for Jill Stein?

Probably

With some states just a few thousand votes making the difference, no one will ever know.

by Anonymousreply 126December 2, 2023 11:10 AM

[quote]This just proves, once more, that Hollywood stars have way too much influence in politics and, well, our lives. They're just actors. Nothing more, nothing less. People who make a living pretending to be other people.

Only an actress would pretend affairs of state are her latest play -- eight shows a week, two matinees.

by Anonymousreply 127December 2, 2023 11:22 AM

R119 R120 R121 R122 I said what I said you genocidal cunts. If not wanting anymore dead Palestinian children makes me "pro hamas" then so be it. It's not an actual fact about me it's just a label you give anyone who dares to question the terrorist Israeli government and I don't trust your judgment anyway because you're too biased and dense for any nuance on this topic. It's either support the deaths of children or be "antisemitic". Well my people and history isn't in Israel and I'm an atheist who doesn't believe in any religion including jewish so I ultimately don't a flying fuck what happens to Israel.

by Anonymousreply 128December 2, 2023 12:23 PM

I can’t take anyone who accuses Israel of genocide seriously. Palestine’s population continues to grow. If it’s genocide Israel wants, it’s failing. It’s not Israel who chants “from the river to the sea…”

by Anonymousreply 129December 2, 2023 4:01 PM

[quote]Well my people and history isn't in Israel and I'm an atheist who doesn't believe in any religion including jewish so I ultimately don't a flying fuck what happens to Israel.

Who are your people?

by Anonymousreply 130December 2, 2023 4:28 PM

R128 You actually do care very much. It's obvious. You are relentless and have been for weeks. And thank you for admitting finally after all of these weeks that you are indeed an antisemite - we have been saying it all along. And yes you are absolutely correct. You support Hamas, you don't give a fuck about what happens to Israel and couch it all behind some fake support for Palestine. I think that kind of all spells it our right there. What a horrible person.

by Anonymousreply 131December 2, 2023 10:41 PM

She was great in Thelma and Louise but should keep her mouth shut about politics.

by Anonymousreply 132December 2, 2023 10:46 PM

“We need to trust our spiritual advisors!” 🔮

by Anonymousreply 133December 2, 2023 11:18 PM

R131 More hysterical hyperbolic babble and ASSumptions about a stranger on the internet. Get your medication checked you're startingto crac. "Relentless for weeks?" Mind you I've created a single thread about this tired ass war its simply current events but you should know that since you stalk me so much. Like I told you I don't give a shit about your name calling. "Pro hamas" "antisemitic" "horrible person" you have more labels than UPS. Your words have no power over me but my words clearly affect you. How pathetic you are.

by Anonymousreply 134December 3, 2023 12:43 AM

R134, I’m not stalking you. You keep popping up in my alerts because YOU reference me and I respond. And I am as much a stranger to you as you are to me but your use of the labels “idiot,” “hysterical” and suggesting that I need medical attention show exactly how self-unaware you are as to how your own comments about me actually apply to you.

Basically people like r134, as they admitted themselves, don’t really give a fuck about this situation. A year ago, six months ago, hell two months ago this conflict wasn’t even on their radar. They were brainwashed to think of Israel as some middle eastern version of MAGA and took up the Palestinians’ cause as if they were defending them against Trump. You can tell because all of the talking points are exactly the same - “Genocide” “open air prison” “apartheid” “Palestinian Children!” They don’t care. This is just another outlet for their constant need for victimization as a means of self-aggrandizement.

Because anyone with a brain AND a heart looking at this situation would be calling for the surrender of Hamas - not relentlessly attacking Israel like any common antisemite would do.

by Anonymousreply 135December 3, 2023 6:39 AM

Israel does need to calm down but the way I see I will always rock with Israel. Because Palestine does not represent western ideals. I’m sorry it is the only way. They are openly regressive on pretty much all civil rights. I’ve said this before what is the end goal of Palestine. Oppression that’s what.

by Anonymousreply 136December 3, 2023 7:03 AM

100% Teacake.

by Anonymousreply 137December 3, 2023 7:09 AM

[quote]srael does need to calm down but the way I see I will always rock with Israel. Because Palestine does not represent western ideals. I’m sorry it is the only way. They are openly regressive on pretty much all civil rights. I’ve said this before what is the end goal of Palestine. Oppression that’s what.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138December 3, 2023 1:21 PM

Sarandon didn't have anything to say about dead Jews, raped women, burned babies, even when the nature of the attack was clear. She didn't think it was worth commenting on. The feminist became silent when she saw the woman's corpse on the back of the truck, a man sitting on her like a game hunter, men running alongside the truck to spit on the dead Jew woman.

[quote]The horror did not end there. Hiding in bushes, he saw two more Hamas fighters. “They had caught a young woman near a car and she was fighting back, not allowing them to strip her. They threw her to the ground and one of the terrorists took a shovel and beheaded her and her head rolled along the ground. I see that head too,” he says.

[quote]He describes finding two girls’ bodies in a field, both shot in the head, legs apart, one with shorts ripped and shot in the vagina and other with jeans pulled down and bruises on her legs. A father of six, he finds it hard to talk about. “One of my girls is 24, around the same age,” he says. His team are all receiving therapy.

[quote]“Their faces were in anguish and often their fingers clenched as they died. We saw women whose pelvises were broken. Legs broken. There were women who had been shot in the crotch, in the breasts … there seems no doubt what happened to them.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139December 3, 2023 1:45 PM

^ yet feminist are silent... or stand in defense of a culture that oppresses women and pretty much forces them to pop out future Hamas soldiers.

by Anonymousreply 140December 3, 2023 5:46 PM

And the Hamas Keyboard Army continues to deny Hamas committed rape against Israeli women:

[quote]Source: Trust Me i know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141December 3, 2023 11:25 PM

Another creep from the Hamas Keyboard Army

[quote]Watch the first officers confession, it was Israeli's who massacred the villages. The second officer says he was forced to say he witnessed atrocities but they were actually false.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142December 3, 2023 11:27 PM

I guess she was bleeding from her ass because she had her period.

by Anonymousreply 143December 4, 2023 1:18 AM

Just as a side not, I never understood the Jewish community's problem with people saying they run Hollywood. I am not sure how that is antisemitic. Maybe someone could explain it to me. The Jews have always excelled at entertainment in America from the very early Vaudeville days and it would make sense that they would be a driving force behind Hollywood, which came to being around the same time. And when you look at the founding fathers of Hollywood, the studios, the business managers, agents, most of them are Jewish and being Jewish gives you up leg up in the business side of the industry. I would actually take it as a compliment.

I am black and people for years say black people excel at sports or dominate a certain sport. I don't take it as an insult. It's true. It's only taken as an insult when someone thinks it's the ONLY thing we can excel at. But otherwise it's sort of seen as a given and widely accepted fact.

by Anonymousreply 144December 4, 2023 10:52 AM

^note

by Anonymousreply 145December 4, 2023 10:52 AM

[quote]Just as a side not, I never understood the Jewish community's problem with people saying they run Hollywood. I am not sure how that is antisemitic. Maybe someone could explain it to me. The Jews have always excelled at entertainment in America from the very early Vaudeville days and it would make sense that they would be a driving force behind Hollywood, which came to being around the same time. And when you look at the founding fathers of Hollywood, the studios, the business managers, agents, most of them are Jewish and being Jewish gives you up leg up in the business side of the industry. I would actually take it as a compliment.

Jewish men created Hollywood.

The problem is the centuries old trope that Jews ‘control’ things and manipulate things. Jews control Hollywood is one step from Jews control the media.

So yeah, arguing Jews exert undue influence over anything is best avoided.

by Anonymousreply 146December 4, 2023 10:59 AM

I guess I can understand the sensitivity around saying it. Like I would feel odd in the company of someone who just blurts out, "Wow blacks are really good at sports," because it's such a loaded statement. But that is different than denying it altogether. But I get you, R146. It's one of those things where the intentions of someone saying it in the first place are never good. But it is the truth. And at some point denying it makes it seem more deceptive, instead of just outright owning it.

by Anonymousreply 147December 4, 2023 11:38 AM

It feels like there are constant outrages about the Oscars and other movie award shows with black representation.

Last year 4 of the acting nominees were Asian and Michelle Yeoh became the first Asian woman to win Best Actress, but there was still controversy about racism because Viola and the Till movie actress didn't get nominated.

Black actors SNUBBED by Oscars - who controls the Oscars - JEWS!! That's why it's dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 148December 4, 2023 11:51 AM

What would people think of someone saying: "There are a lot of people afraid of being BLACK at this time, and are getting a taste of what it feels like to be a Muslim in this country."

by Anonymousreply 149December 4, 2023 12:00 PM

To be honest, as a black person, and the black people I know never blamed Jews and blamed more white people in general (Anglo Saxons, Crackers, Twisters) as the source of overall problems. I know recently there have been nut jobs like Kanye from the black community that are outspoken. But growing up, the black people I knew never saw Jews as really any problem and we kind of commiserated with each other. The only outspoke maybe was Louis Farrakhan, but he was seen as a nut job by most of the black community too. We might have defended him when white people brought him up, but around the kitchen table, no one was really listening to him, and selling bean pies was the joke. The Jews were also on the side of the blacks during the Civil Rights movement, putting their lives in danger next to ours. So r148, I don't really think the hate is coming from the Black community, or at least historically it didn't. You listen to Jay-Z lyrics and you can see he points to the Jews as a learning opportunity for the black community on how to pull yourself up.

Take your drug money and buy the neighborhood / That's how you rinse it / I bought every V12 engine / Wish I could take it back to the beginnin' / I coulda bought a place in Dumbo before it was Dumbo For like 2 million / That same building today is worth 25 million / Guess how I'm feelin'? Dumbo / You wanna know what's more important than throwin' away money at a strip club? Credit / You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America? / This how they did it

by Anonymousreply 150December 4, 2023 12:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!