Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Your Favorite Moment from the Trump Administration?

What is your favorite moment from the Trump Administration?

by Anonymousreply 137March 11, 2024 1:46 PM

Rudy Giuliani hair dye incident was an honorable mention

by Anonymousreply 1November 21, 2023 2:58 AM

Wednesday, January 20, 2021, 9:00 AM.

by Anonymousreply 2November 21, 2023 3:00 AM

What a shit show

by Anonymousreply 3November 21, 2023 3:02 AM

What r2 said.

Runner-up: the day after America voted its legal, non-fraudulent majority votes for Biden, confirming Trump is a

LOSER

by Anonymousreply 4November 21, 2023 3:04 AM

Melania handing Michelle Obama that Tiffany gift box at the inauguration.

by Anonymousreply 5November 21, 2023 3:05 AM

McCarthy yelling at Trump on the phone to call off the Jan. 6 riot. Too bad we don't have audio and video. CNN could play it on a loop.

by Anonymousreply 6November 21, 2023 3:11 AM

Four Seasons Total Landscaping!

A comedian at the time posted that it sounded like a “30 Rock” joke and I still chuckle over how true that is.

“He’s having the press conference at the Four Seasons… Total Landscaping on the outskirts of Philadelphia.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 21, 2023 3:15 AM

Nothing comes to mind besides disgust related to anything to do with him. I’ve felt like that for the 40 years or so that I’ve been aware of him. He was every bit as revolting in 1980. I live in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 8November 21, 2023 3:20 AM

Serving “hamberders” to the Clemson Tigers would be my first pick, but watching him suggest injecting Clorox and the look on Deborah Birx face-omg that was the saddest thing I’ve ever seen. She’s a smart woman and you could just see all the thoughts rushing through her head at that moment. She was fucked and she knew it.

by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2023 3:22 AM

R2 nails it.

But I don’t think cunt OP was going for such a moment of true catharsis, given the trolling responses to the poll.

So I will add one, and ask “Just WHAT the FUCK happened to ‘Infrastructure Week’?!?”

by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2023 3:24 AM

R9 Agreed! I feel bad for Birx. She worked so hard to be second hand humiliated by him. Bless her.

by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2023 3:27 AM

Sean Spicer hiding in the bushes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2023 3:33 AM

“Lordy, I hope there are tapes.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2023 3:37 AM

Trying to buy Greenland, followed by the pee-pee tapes.

by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2023 3:44 AM

So much to choose from!

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2023 3:49 AM

I refuse to believe it's going to happen again.

I mean, I just don't think I can live through it a second time.

I loathed Bush. But it didn't dominate every part of life.

I would NOT vote for Joe (who I love) if it somehow meant Chris Christie wins and Trump could not win. That's how much l hate Donald Trump. I would risk for years of that fat fuck over even a chance Trump gets back in.

by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2023 3:56 AM

OP I voted for the Clorox thing. This is when I realized Trump was truly fucked up in the head. And when I feared for the safety of the country. When he told the entire country to stick bleach up their ass to cure a new deadly virus during a global pandemic. And real talk I think it might be looked back by historians when America lost its greatness in a shallow visual representative way.

by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2023 3:58 AM

R17 Don't forget him throwing poor Dr. Deborah Birx under the bus, too!

by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2023 4:05 AM

None. Every moment of the entire 5 years (the Clinton election plus the 4-year administration ) was a nightmare from which I couldn't awaken.

by Anonymousreply 19November 21, 2023 4:21 AM

When ACB was confirmed and Trump had speech where he kept babbling about “good genes”.

by Anonymousreply 20November 21, 2023 4:25 AM

My favorite moment was when it was announced that a Covid vaccine was effective. It meant that the end of pandemic was in sight.

by Anonymousreply 21November 21, 2023 4:30 AM

His heading for the hospital following the Covid diagnosis was a highlight; I'm certainly not the only one hoping at the time it'd be a one-way trip.

The toilet tissue trailing from his shoe as he lumbered aboard AirForce One was another fave.

by Anonymousreply 22November 21, 2023 4:37 AM

When DJT had Covid, the night that news came out was the greatest night on Twitter

by Anonymousreply 23November 21, 2023 4:38 AM

[quote][R17] Don't forget him throwing poor Dr. Deborah Birx under the bus, too!

Everybody threw her under the bus, including her longtime HIV colleagues. This is a pretty interesting article. The only two people in that seemed to stick up for her were Fauci and Carlos Del Rio (and Carlos Del Rio is a big name in HIV research, so at least she got those two). But I think the article nicely points out what she did right even when her colleagues were complaining about her, and what she did wrong. I don’t think being the COVID coordinator was on her bucket list and it really fucked up what would have been an otherwise pretty amazing legacy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 21, 2023 4:56 AM

[quote] When he told the entire country to stick bleach up their ass to cure a new deadly virus during a global pandemic.

He also said that bringing bright ultraviolet light inside the body might cure COVID. And then he turned to Dr. Birx and the other science experts for assurance that they would be investigating that possibility. That moment captured so much about Trump: his stupidity, his arrogance, and his complete lack of respect for science and scientists.

Another memorable moment from the early days of COVID: Trump called the first U.S. victim of COVID a "wonderful woman." The first victim was actually a man.

by Anonymousreply 25November 21, 2023 5:01 AM

How about the time Trump spoke to a 7-year-old girl who had called the "Santa tracker" phone line to get information about Santa's location? Instead, Trump mocked her for still believing in Santa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 21, 2023 5:09 AM

I understand our own ElderLez worked under Dr. Birx during the HIV clinical trials. I’d love to hear some of her stories!

by Anonymousreply 27November 21, 2023 5:09 AM

R26 How dare he not believe in white Santa.

by Anonymousreply 28November 21, 2023 5:13 AM

Ooh, r27, she may have but I don’t think she likes to talk about her. Whenever her name comes up, ElderLez has asked people to please not mention her! That might be a bad subject she doesn’t want to get into.

by Anonymousreply 29November 21, 2023 5:16 AM

R29 Thanks, you’ve sparked my curiosity. Now I really want to know the scoop on Dr. Birx!

by Anonymousreply 30November 21, 2023 5:23 AM

The only thing remotely amusing was the big naked Trump statue with tiny weenie.

by Anonymousreply 31November 21, 2023 5:41 AM

One of the wettest we’ve ever seen, from the standpoint of water.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 21, 2023 5:43 AM

The revelation of toadstool penis by a trusted source.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 21, 2023 5:59 AM

The diaper revelations, also by trusted sources.

by Anonymousreply 34November 21, 2023 6:02 AM

Adjusting a hurricane's course with a sharpie to make it appear more devastating was certainly up there.

by Anonymousreply 35November 21, 2023 6:04 AM

Trump claiming that the sound of wind turbines causes cancer.

by Anonymousreply 36November 21, 2023 6:09 AM

r36 He said just lst week that wind power could make your TV turn off. Because god forbid the idiot box turned off even for a second, because what would fuel the MAGAs' rage then.

[quote]Speaking at a campaign rally in Iowa on Saturday, Trump said that oil and gas is “real energy” as opposed to “intermittent wind.”

[quote]“‘Darling, I would like to watch the President on television tonight. Honey, I don’t think we’ll be able to, the wind is not blowing.’”

[quote]“So crazy,” he said. “Most expensive energy there is.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 21, 2023 6:18 AM

"I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. I've studied it better than anybody."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 21, 2023 6:25 AM

R35 wait what. I missed that one. lol

by Anonymousreply 39November 21, 2023 6:25 AM

I wonder who got fired over this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 21, 2023 6:40 AM

This weird-assed moment:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 21, 2023 6:46 AM

But Mel, we're getting so much in return..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42November 21, 2023 6:47 AM

Deborah Birx's face telegraphing the end of her reputation and career watching the bleach/light bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 43November 21, 2023 6:50 AM

This reportage of the Four Seasons episode never fails to make me laugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 21, 2023 6:53 AM

This incident was what prompted Trump to start organizing his Proud Boy-type militias, in case he lost in November '20.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 21, 2023 6:55 AM

Rabbit, run

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 21, 2023 6:57 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 21, 2023 7:02 AM

“When Mitt Met Donald”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48November 21, 2023 7:09 AM

That’s a catalogue of nothing less than trauma. People need to be reminded of the inhuman nightmare of it all though. Of course, nothing can top the moment Donald Cunt went all out Bond villain and tried to destroy democracy and stage a coo just to placate his toddler like ego. He should be rotting in jail.

by Anonymousreply 49November 21, 2023 8:01 AM

^ stage a *COUP not coo. Autocorrect, you bastard!!

by Anonymousreply 50November 21, 2023 8:02 AM

I do like the "they are ripping babies out of vagina" line

by Anonymousreply 51November 21, 2023 4:51 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52November 21, 2023 4:59 PM

[quote]^ stage a *COUP not coo. Autocorrect, you bastard!!

This is Donald Trump you’re talking about. He could try to stage a “coo”.

by Anonymousreply 53November 21, 2023 5:05 PM

An amusing attempt at take-off...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 21, 2023 5:08 PM

I voted for drinking bleach. But his return to the White House after having COVID and standing outside trying not to cough (when he clearly wanted to) was wild.

by Anonymousreply 55November 21, 2023 5:23 PM

"You said I would fail. But you're the fail, poopyhead. Watch your mouth or I'll trade-in my 40 for two twenties."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56November 21, 2023 5:26 PM

So close.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57November 21, 2023 5:36 PM

I love the Clorox bleach up ur ass& ultraviolet light news conference with Dr Birx watching dtrump destroy her professional reputation& career. I was in Wash DC 4 that one,watching the shitshow from a Private Members dining club in Georgetown with senior Treasury officials.

Infrastructure week. Announced about 16,000 times-it never Happened, always another dtrump scandal!!

4 Seasons Landscaping press conference beside an ABS in NE Philly. I still have mt t-shirt& hat; went there got a great blowjob too.

by Anonymousreply 58November 21, 2023 6:06 PM

It hasn't happened yet. The complete close of his administration is when he goes to jail. Period at the end of the sentence.

by Anonymousreply 59November 21, 2023 6:10 PM

The Bowling Green Massacre

by Anonymousreply 60November 21, 2023 6:14 PM

what am I? Chopped Liver?

by Anonymousreply 61November 21, 2023 6:31 PM

The day of the hurricane when you said it would hit Alabama but the weather experts corrected him and because he can never be wrong he took a sharpie and drew the path over Alabama on the visual aid he was given for his televised presser.

by Anonymousreply 62November 21, 2023 6:37 PM

Thank you r44! That really made me giggle again, just like I did the day it happened. That is exactly how we should treat all of this stuff - we should post videos everyday with people talking and laughing about all these ridiculous things. Just flood social media with these videos, laughing out assess off. Eventually, the trumpsters will hate the ridicule, right?

by Anonymousreply 63November 21, 2023 6:40 PM

Until Trump is dead & buried, I don't know that I can see any humor in any of it, but since it's the holidays, I think Melania's Scary Red Wedding Christmas decorations, followed shortly by the audio of her saying "who gives a fuck about Chreestmas!" were the highlights of a Shit Show for the Ages. I always enjoyed the barely concealed horrified expressions of other world leaders, even the Saudis, of all people.

by Anonymousreply 64November 21, 2023 6:41 PM

A dejected trump returning after a rally that had been sabotaged by K-pop fans. He really thought the crowd would be so large they set up an overspill space with giant screens and the like.

As someone mentioned, trump returning from the hospital. He stood in salute to Marine 1 on the White House balcony like a goddamn motherfucking idiot, because he thought it was about to take off and it would be a great photo-op. But it didn’t take off and he stood there like the moron he is, holding the salute.

Pictures of trump saluting North Korean generals as Kim Jung un and the generals themselves looked bemused. What an idiot. Just a complete buffoon.

by Anonymousreply 65November 21, 2023 8:06 PM

Both Sides Now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 21, 2023 8:14 PM

The minute he was out of office, and it was over.

by Anonymousreply 67November 21, 2023 8:19 PM

There's so many!

But what comes to mind is 'cofeve' and Conway asking what happened to the other 18 COVIDs.

by Anonymousreply 68November 21, 2023 8:30 PM

R67 It is not over yet

by Anonymousreply 69November 21, 2023 8:50 PM

As my grandfather used to say, "You can't take 'em anywhere."

Remember how donald shoved aside Montenegro's prime minister at the meeting of NATO?

Too many missteps while visiting Queen Elizabeth to list. I'll leave you with his ill-fitting white tie attire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70November 21, 2023 9:07 PM

Every time we see a thread re:this Asshole, just delete it. Every time the bastard appears on tv, turn it off or change channels. Ignore him. Refuse to let news media control you. He went mad for ratings in Celebrity Apprentice, and it's all he knows or cares about. Just ignore him, treat him like the troll he is. You won't be missing a thing.

by Anonymousreply 71November 21, 2023 9:26 PM

Pardon their mirth...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72November 21, 2023 9:41 PM

January 20, 2021, 11:59 am

But in the spirit of OP's post, it has to be the Four Seasons news conference.

by Anonymousreply 73November 21, 2023 9:44 PM

Retweeting Catturd at 2am

Twas the best of times

by Anonymousreply 74November 21, 2023 9:50 PM

When he killed Herman Cain

by Anonymousreply 75November 21, 2023 9:52 PM

Trump always promising that he would unveil his new health care plan ("the best plan ever") in two weeks.

by Anonymousreply 76November 21, 2023 9:58 PM

This was the only good point of those four fucking long years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77November 21, 2023 10:02 PM

Four Seasons!

Clorox

When he pushed the president of Montenegro out of the way

When he threw toilet paper at the people in South Texas

The photo his family took with the Pope

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78November 21, 2023 10:03 PM

I know it doesn't qualify because it was after he left office, but I still laugh over his "eulogy" to Diamond, where he complained that the funeral service was too long, said he didn't know Silk at all, bragged about how his version of "The Apprentice" got better ratings than Martha Stewart's version, recited all his standard political talking points, and basically rambled incoherently about everything except Diamond.

by Anonymousreply 79November 21, 2023 10:10 PM

I like the part where he was directly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands Americans.

by Anonymousreply 80November 21, 2023 10:12 PM

Birx being like "this isn't really happening right now."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 21, 2023 10:18 PM

The dumbing down of America continues daily in Trump and all his forsaken followers.

by Anonymousreply 82November 21, 2023 10:22 PM

I can only imagine that every day, all day, the people around him wanted to smash his teeth down his fucking throat.

by Anonymousreply 83November 21, 2023 10:24 PM

This one is up there...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 21, 2023 10:27 PM

Trump driving America off a cliff...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 21, 2023 10:59 PM

The development of Trump's dance, which I call the Trumpy-Dump.

Stand in one place and wiggle around exactly as if you are shaking a turd discretely down a pant leg.

by Anonymousreply 86November 21, 2023 11:56 PM

Throwing rolls of paper towels.

by Anonymousreply 87November 22, 2023 12:39 AM

The Raffensperger call. AND when it ended.

by Anonymousreply 88November 22, 2023 3:50 AM

"Just ignore him, treat him like the troll he is."

Yeah, we did that in 2016. Oops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89November 22, 2023 7:46 AM

Mt. Baldy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90November 22, 2023 7:48 AM

Calling the troops "suckers and losers"

Slobbering over his daughter's appearance in front of staff

by Anonymousreply 91November 22, 2023 7:50 AM

Trump ignores his wife. She gifts Michelle with edible undies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 22, 2023 7:55 AM

R92, Just for the record, Michelle Obama gave Laura Bush a gift on Inauguration Day in 2009.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93November 22, 2023 9:16 AM

R92 and R93 Laura also got Hillary a gift in 2001.

by Anonymousreply 94November 22, 2023 1:50 PM

[quote]Pardon their mirth...

Wooow. Watching that again r72, I am still taken aback that he said that with such confidence the world agreed with his self-assessment. I know he’s a sociopathic narcissist, but it’s still a bit shocking to see the degree of his self-delusion.

by Anonymousreply 95November 22, 2023 4:03 PM

BUILD THE WALL!

by Anonymousreply 96November 22, 2023 4:10 PM

HOAX

by Anonymousreply 97November 22, 2023 4:10 PM

WITCH HUNT

by Anonymousreply 98November 22, 2023 4:11 PM

I think it's pretty interesting that he was "impeached" twice, almost three times, had his campaign spied on by the FBI, using lies to have the warrants issued, the biggest story about him is Russian collusion that turned out to be a total hoax that is still being dragged around (and even though a lot of these media companies knew it was a hoax), that they tried to indict him for Jan. 6th once before (even tampering with their evidence - editing his tweets), while social media and the mainstream news colluded to keep damning information about Joe Biden hidden from the public - a poll later showing that MANY would have voted for DT if they knew about or wasn't told hunter Biden's laptop was "Russian disinformation", which is tampering with an election, that's not even pointing out boxes of ballots pulled from under the tables after closing hours -all caught on video, and now we are learning that Jan 6th was another narrative built by the fbi and Democratic Party, just to keep Trump out of office - I mean, why spend hundreds of hours and put all this effort into investigating something that was "worse than 911", only to delete a terabyte and a half of data collected?

For me, I think it will be interesting to watch Donald Trump take 2024. They are trying so hard to get him that even people victimized by our European supremacist power structure, have admitted to that fact. It's only growing his numbers.

by Anonymousreply 99November 22, 2023 4:34 PM

Okay, Kimberly Guilfoyle aka R99.

by Anonymousreply 100November 22, 2023 4:38 PM

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

by Anonymousreply 101November 22, 2023 4:45 PM

R99 may you cite your sources please?

by Anonymousreply 102November 22, 2023 5:08 PM

Everybody stop what you're doing, r99 is desperate attention.

by Anonymousreply 103November 22, 2023 5:11 PM

There are so many inaccuracies and outright lies in your post r99 I didn’t know where to start. Some shit you pulled straight from your ass. Well, most of it actually. It’s almost impressive how easily you write such bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 104November 22, 2023 5:59 PM

Eldermary/#99 thinks Republicans will get her a Social Security raise.

by Anonymousreply 105November 22, 2023 8:38 PM

What a freak show!

by Anonymousreply 106November 22, 2023 9:16 PM

Mmmmm...room temperature fast food...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107November 22, 2023 9:20 PM

Best photo ever.

Trump looking at the eclipse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108November 22, 2023 10:45 PM

Someone put R99 back in her cage.

by Anonymousreply 109November 22, 2023 11:16 PM

Melania not giving a damn about anything

by Anonymousreply 110November 25, 2023 9:11 PM

Prepaying his taxes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111November 25, 2023 9:18 PM

Toliet paper stuck to his shoe when boarding Air Force One.

by Anonymousreply 112November 25, 2023 9:33 PM

When I got the $1800 stimmie.

by Anonymousreply 113November 25, 2023 10:01 PM

Melania

by Anonymousreply 114November 26, 2023 1:54 AM

When he was boarding Air Force One in the rain and he couldn’t figure out how to close his umbrella and he just dropped it and let it blow away. Ahhhh - Good Times.

by Anonymousreply 115November 26, 2023 3:45 AM

R77 👏 👏.

by Anonymousreply 116November 26, 2023 11:31 AM

Eef looks could KEEL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117November 26, 2023 3:44 PM

Still, what is the best moment?

by Anonymousreply 118January 22, 2024 1:19 PM

For all his horrible moments the Covid/Bleach news conference gave a terrifying view into that administration and the uneducated arrogance of a man who had been handed everything and never told he was wrong. I know a few of them in real life and they are so dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 119January 22, 2024 1:22 PM

R119, Shortly thereafter, Chris Cuomo’s wife revealed she bathed in bleach due to COVID.

by Anonymousreply 120January 22, 2024 2:30 PM

. . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121January 22, 2024 2:31 PM

R119 You knew it was bad when the normally composed and poker faced Debra Birx looked like she wanted to just die right then and there.

by Anonymousreply 122January 22, 2024 3:53 PM

It'll go awayyy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123January 22, 2024 4:13 PM

He will never go away!!!!

by Anonymousreply 124February 10, 2024 1:26 AM

Betcha a fat man he will, R124.

by Anonymousreply 125February 10, 2024 1:42 AM

The coke booger falling from his nose….

Moo cow Nunez ubering to several secure locations -all at the White House…

Walking in front of the default leader of the free world - QE2….

by Anonymousreply 126February 10, 2024 1:56 AM

The last couple of weeks. When he was seemingly (almost) universally reviled & was never to be taken seriously again.

by Anonymousreply 127February 10, 2024 3:46 AM

Covfefe

by Anonymousreply 128February 10, 2024 4:43 AM

The previous one or the next one?

by Anonymousreply 129February 10, 2024 5:00 AM

Melanie’s Transylvania inspired Christmas at the White House that she didn’t give a shit about.

by Anonymousreply 130February 10, 2024 5:55 AM

"Donald's very happy these days with his lovely wife, Insert Name Here."

"I'm joking. Donald's wife's name is Melania. Which is Slovenian for 'Get that wrinkled penis OFF me!'"

by Anonymousreply 131February 10, 2024 5:59 AM

I always got a weird kick out of Sarah Huckabee Sanders as press secretary, her comfort with lying was amusingly scary. She is like a Dickens villain come to life.

Also love how she was constantly eviscerated on DL.

by Anonymousreply 132February 10, 2024 6:14 AM

I'll always remember Mike Pompeo screaming at NPR's Mary Louise Kelly for daring to ask him a direct question about Ukraine, Pompeo lying and saying they had an agreement not to discuss Ukraine and then NPR exposing him as a liar. Really satisfying for this NPR and MLK fan.

by Anonymousreply 133February 10, 2024 6:39 AM

Sean Spicer's Dancing with the Stars

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134February 10, 2024 2:30 PM

How Did that Four Seasons bungle happen?

by Anonymousreply 135March 11, 2024 9:15 AM

R4

What a glorious day that was: I went to downtown Austin and everyone was driving up and down Congress honking horns and yelling with happiness. Let’s have that again fine t January.

by Anonymousreply 136March 11, 2024 1:46 PM

WTH.

NEXT January

by Anonymousreply 137March 11, 2024 1:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!