Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brad Pitt's son reads him to FILTH

[quote]Brad Pitt's son Pax called his father a 'world class a**hole' who makes his four youngest children 'tremble in fear' in an explosive Instagram rant posted for Father's Day 2020, DailyMail.com can reveal. 'You have made the lives of those closest to me a constant hell,' Pax wrote. 'You may tell yourself and the world whatever you want,' he added, 'but the truth will come to light someday."

[quote]Then he sarcastically added: 'So Happy Father's Day, you f*****g awful human being.'

Well. Maybe the rumors about Brad being an abusive husband and father have some merit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167November 23, 2023 10:05 PM

More likely Angelina brainwashed him. Remember, he was there before Brad. And Angelina is clearly Mia Farrow 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2023 7:08 PM

Why are you posting something from over 3 years ago?

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2023 7:09 PM

I have a feeling the adopted kids have been easily influenced by Angelina's rage toward Brad.

My parents had a bitter divorce and my ultra-liberal, feminazi mother did everything she could to turn us against him.

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2023 7:09 PM

Cool, this "news" from 2020 is quite enlightening

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2023 7:11 PM

Angelina = Mia

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2023 7:15 PM

If he had posted this about Angelina, you'd all be salivating. But since it's about Brad you deny, deny, deny

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2023 7:16 PM

NEXT: OP tells us that Elaine Stritch is feeling a bit under the weather.

[quote] If he had posted this about Angelina, you'd all be salivating. But since it's about Brad you deny, deny, deny

Most of us don't give a single fuck about either of those two twats.

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2023 7:17 PM

R6 Well, we know women.

by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2023 7:18 PM

The expression is "reading FOR filth," you witless catamite.

by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2023 7:24 PM

'Son'...bless.

by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2023 7:24 PM

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

That being said, I have zero sympathy for Brad. Her crazy was well known and he could have had his choice of any beautiful woman in Hollywood instead he chose the Cluster B Queen.

by Anonymousreply 11November 20, 2023 7:28 PM

Oh well, he could have stayed childless.

by Anonymousreply 12November 20, 2023 7:39 PM

I just saw that headline, so it's not just OP. Angelina must have new PR people. But anytime you use the kids against the parents that's immoral. Kids say shit about the parents in anger, that as adults shame them, we all have done it. But it shouldn't be published. It's a cheap shot, true or not, just shit stirring.

by Anonymousreply 13November 20, 2023 7:39 PM

Isn’t “read for filth” not “read to filth?”

by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2023 7:42 PM

Oh who hasn't thought their dad was an asshole at some point.

What is embarrassing is when your friends ask you why your dad is such an asshole, like mine did.

by Anonymousreply 15November 20, 2023 7:46 PM

OP, I thought you meant his real son. I have not read about real Brad's children bashing him, only the ones adopted by Angelina.

by Anonymousreply 16November 20, 2023 7:46 PM

[quote] Brad Pitt's son Pax called his father a 'world class a**hole'

Well it's not really Brad's son, but rather, some oriental child from some Third World country who was plucked from the streets of poverty.

So Brad shouldn't be too concerned.

Those people have no credibility.

by Anonymousreply 17November 20, 2023 7:47 PM

It's even more likely that the rumors about Pax being a spoiled little shit have some merit. And he knows how to please Mama Angela. He was also a teenager. Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 18November 20, 2023 7:47 PM

[quote]Angelina must have new PR people.

Bingo. Why is this in the Daily Mail three years after he put it on Instagram? She's not even trying to be slick with her campaign.

by Anonymousreply 19November 20, 2023 7:50 PM

R7, no, DLers always defend good-looking straight white men

R17 uses terms like "oriental" because he's apparently stuck in the 40s

by Anonymousreply 20November 20, 2023 7:50 PM

[quote] Her crazy was well known and he could have had his choice of any beautiful woman in Hollywood instead he chose the Cluster B Queen.

True. I like the title “Cluster B Queen.” Imagine if she was known as that in the Hollywood community. I think it might have given Brad pause.

Pax hates Brad because Angelina told him (and the press too) that Brad didn’t want him. Remember that? Then Brad’s PR person had to clarify that it wasn’t anything to do with Pax himself, but it was because their relationship was very strained during this time and he wanted her to slow down. Angelina is the immoral one. Brad may be an asshole but he at least has some fucking boundaries.

Pax’s post strikes me as hysterical over exaggeration, just like his mama. “Trembling with fear” my ass. These kids have no perspective. Spoiled brats.

by Anonymousreply 21November 20, 2023 7:58 PM

Brad was an asshole for cheating on Aniston with (come on, they were totally fucking on that set) and he was an idiot for marrying and having children with someone who he should have had some inkling was unstable. But I am beginning to feel sorry for him at this point. She just will not let this go. She paints him as a child-abusing monster without evidence - just overblown accusations. Meanwhile, Brad admitted he had an alcohol problem, got help, by all reports stayed sober and has tried to stay in his kid's lives when many other men would have run for the hills. He also keeps his mouth shut about Jolie's issues (eating disorders, heroin addiction) and how those impacted their marriage and children. I am pretty sure he had asked her for a separation or divorce and she lost what was left her mind and went nuclear.

by Anonymousreply 22November 20, 2023 8:16 PM

r20 You seem extra bent out of shape about this. Unclench.

by Anonymousreply 23November 20, 2023 8:19 PM

Joan Crawford got a bum rap. Who DOESN'T beat their kids?

by Anonymousreply 24November 20, 2023 8:21 PM

Didn’t Brad have a basement?

by Anonymousreply 25November 20, 2023 8:22 PM

r6 Incorrect. Only one poster before you suggested anything of the sort. Seek help.

by Anonymousreply 26November 20, 2023 8:23 PM

Yeah, you don't want to alienate the richer patent.

by Anonymousreply 27November 20, 2023 8:24 PM

It does sort of remind me of the Gosselin's. The kids with Jon speak well of the other kids. Colin revealed shocking things about mom but says he wants to have a relationship with her and the others. But the ones with Kate really talk bad about Jon and Colin all the time.

by Anonymousreply 28November 20, 2023 8:24 PM

The son sounds like a total drama queen. Or Angie coached him and probably wrote the post herself.

by Anonymousreply 29November 20, 2023 8:24 PM

Obligatory Daily Mail link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 20, 2023 8:26 PM

You can take a kid’s iPad away for a day and they’ll think you’re Hitler. Worse than Hitler. The offspring of Hitler and Mussolini. That, and you just know their whackadoo mother probably manipulates and brainwashes them. I’m more inclined to be Team Brad.

by Anonymousreply 31November 20, 2023 8:26 PM

Pax needs a good spanking. And Angelina is guilty of abuse for giving him that name.

by Anonymousreply 32November 20, 2023 8:33 PM

Yeah I'm sure his life in Vietnam would have been way better than living with these rich people.

by Anonymousreply 33November 20, 2023 8:34 PM

The kid looks kind of psycho

by Anonymousreply 34November 20, 2023 8:46 PM

Tabloid story from a tabloid. Three years old at that. The world has moved on, OP.

by Anonymousreply 35November 20, 2023 8:49 PM

It's always incredibly tacky when families call each other out on social media. It used to be shameful to air your dirty laundry. If Angelina wasn't an asshole, she would have stopped him from doing this.

by Anonymousreply 36November 20, 2023 8:51 PM

you know, Pax was a bit older when Angie adopted him. He idolizes MAddox. Maddox is her oldest. He is the one she first adopted as a single parent. He never warmed to Brad and he was the kid who, as a teenager got in Brad's face all the time. He was the kid who had the altercation with Brad on the plane. And if Pax is reflecting MAddox's opinion it isn't surprising. Angie has a few screws loose. She's the one who promotes the negativity.

by Anonymousreply 37November 20, 2023 8:53 PM

As a wise friend of mine always says, “children bring no joy”

by Anonymousreply 38November 20, 2023 8:57 PM

I believe the correct spelling is Pox. Be kind to Angie, she never did graduate high school. Too busy shooting up downtown.

by Anonymousreply 39November 20, 2023 9:02 PM

why does this make me think of Mia and Woody????

by Anonymousreply 40November 20, 2023 9:05 PM

From R1, R40? Or, perhaps from R5?

by Anonymousreply 41November 20, 2023 9:10 PM

Blame the victim, excuse the abuse. He must be lying. The woman is crazy.

by Anonymousreply 42November 20, 2023 9:10 PM

Sum Ting Wong?

by Anonymousreply 43November 20, 2023 9:11 PM

r38 Clever Angie says her "children are La Choy".

by Anonymousreply 44November 20, 2023 9:18 PM

I don't know what happened but none of his exes say anything negative and he and Aniston are still friends. I think this kid probably resented Brad all along and Angie is a nutcase.

by Anonymousreply 45November 20, 2023 9:24 PM

Remember when it was revealed that it was Jolie who called the paps to get the shots of herself, toddler Maddox and Pitt on the beach? And the stories in the press about young Maddox calling Pitt 'Dad'? She's always manipulated the media.

She even had BBT claim to the press at a movie premiere that they'd fucked in the limo on the way there. He later admitted she'd asked him to tell that lie.

She IS fucking nuts. And desperate for attention. And to be right. Total narcissist.

As to claiming she sold her half of the vineyard because of being uncomfortable selling alcohol, she'd said in interviews previously that what she liked to have for dinner was steak and red wine.

Then after the split with Pitt, telling reporters she met people in hotel rooms for sex. Who needed to know that?

As an attention-seeking young star, she carried out an interview in what she claimed was her drug dealer's office. She bragged about her drug use and using knives in bed. Claimed to be bi when one of Madonna's exes is the only female she's been linked with. Talked about cutting herself...someone linked a book about her here and her life is one of not-so-quiet desperation.

She made an enormous fool of herself at the 2012 Oscars. Even being on Pitt's arm couldn't stop the ridicule.

She'll never get over Hollywood choosing him over her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 20, 2023 9:31 PM

She is also laughed about abusing her pets. She’s a real gem. So unfairly maligned. Poor Angie.

by Anonymousreply 47November 20, 2023 10:53 PM

R12 😂. You guys wit is so top notch sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 48November 20, 2023 11:20 PM

Glad you agree, R42.

by Anonymousreply 49November 20, 2023 11:43 PM

The story is old but the news is recent. Very obviously Jolie going overdrive. Only a couple of days ago we had the daughter going to college and also making Pitt look bad.

I have no admiration for Brad Pitt, imo he is a feeble minded, once good looking middle of tne road actor. But i think she is crazy, neurotic and not a good mother. It says lots that she is still stuck with this after all this time after the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 50November 20, 2023 11:51 PM

Similar to Mia Farrow's insanity, except in this case I wouldn't be surprised if Angie, unlike Mia with Satchmo Allen, fucked her mouthy son who's been acting out lately,

by Anonymousreply 51November 20, 2023 11:58 PM

[quote] my ultra-liberal, feminazi mother

Rolls eyes.

by Anonymousreply 52November 21, 2023 12:59 AM

Pax and Maddox should focus on the commonalities with their father.

by Anonymousreply 53November 21, 2023 1:00 AM

Lest we forget, Angelina herself is the daughter of Jon Voight and all that their relationship includes. Crazy runs in the family and clearly her behavior has a negative impact upon even the adopted children, let alone the biological ones. Brad seems like a nice guy, totally unlike Angelina’s horrible father.

by Anonymousreply 54November 21, 2023 1:02 AM

This ugly kid! Mommy’s little ugly fella!

by Anonymousreply 55November 21, 2023 1:03 AM

Team Brad forever,

by Anonymousreply 56November 21, 2023 1:11 AM

[quote] Pax and Maddox should focus on the commonalities with their father.

They have none.

Brad is hot, and they're not.

Brad is rich, and they're not.

Brad is famous, and they're not.

Oh, and Brad is not their father, as that little Ethiopian girl has clearly demonstrated, by dropping his last name.

The end.

by Anonymousreply 57November 21, 2023 1:29 AM

Brad team

by Anonymousreply 58November 21, 2023 1:33 AM

OP = Angelina Jolie

by Anonymousreply 59November 21, 2023 1:34 AM

Brad is a loser with hundreds of millions of dollars. It's the good 'ol boy network in Hollywood that works to protect him.

He was a shit when he left Jennifer Aniston.

A scorpion will always be a scorpion.

by Anonymousreply 60November 21, 2023 1:36 AM

I have a friend who foolishly had a kid with a sociopath woman. The kids have been totally brainwashed and turned against him. He lost custody because the kids lied to a therapist that he was abusive and an alcoholic. I know the guy extremely well and he is not at all either. The mother has turned the kids against him completely. He's just hoping that when they are adults they will see and understand that the mother was emotionally abusive, not him.

by Anonymousreply 61November 21, 2023 1:37 AM

Angelina grew up in Riverdale - which might as well be Dolton. They had more exposure to air-born lead.

The grandiosity tracks, the pettiness tracks. This demented woman believes people are interested in her instead of our Butterscotch prize that is Brad..

by Anonymousreply 62November 21, 2023 1:44 AM

Butterscotch prize?

by Anonymousreply 63November 21, 2023 1:47 AM

Nice to see Pax was able to get away from his full time job of accompanying Angelina on shopping trips to use Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 64November 21, 2023 1:50 AM

What's going on with poor, hapless "Vivienne" and "Knox"? She's not flaunting them much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65November 21, 2023 1:55 AM

Pox: "WHY DID YOU ADOPT ME???!!!!"

Angelina: "Maybe I did it for a little extra publicity."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 21, 2023 1:59 AM

R65, aren’t those two biologicals said to be impaired because of Angelina’s heroin use during pregnancy?

by Anonymousreply 67November 21, 2023 2:00 AM

Do they like blue R67?

by Anonymousreply 68November 21, 2023 2:13 AM

R68, they do like the shapes that aren’t circles.

by Anonymousreply 69November 21, 2023 2:17 AM

easy enough, Brad can cut him out of the will (as he did with Z) and refrain from contact to give them space. They can live out the rest of their lives being financially supported, and manipulated, by AJ. And they will be happy in that lifestyle. problem solved

by Anonymousreply 70November 21, 2023 2:17 AM

We do not not know that he cut Z from his will.

by Anonymousreply 71November 21, 2023 2:19 AM

World War Z?

by Anonymousreply 72November 21, 2023 2:20 AM

I'm always fascinated by some DLers thoughts on adoption.

Even as loathsome as Tina was, Joan still considered the brat her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 73November 21, 2023 2:23 AM

It’s funny how the racism appears. That little Ethiopian girl, so strongly taking Brad side. It reeks of the casual micro racism you cunts partake in on the regular. I’m not even team Jolie but usually when more than one child speaks against you there is truth. I also know how hard society can be on men and the pressures to stabilize their family especially when dealing with a BPD mate.

by Anonymousreply 74November 21, 2023 2:26 AM

We are sure Brad has a world class asshole and we'd like to put our tongue in it.

by Anonymousreply 75November 21, 2023 2:46 AM

I'm sure there will be some very public reconnection, as AJ did with her own father, before another massive split when it's media convenient, as AJ did with her own father.

by Anonymousreply 76November 21, 2023 3:03 AM

I like to think of Angelina as a spinoff franchise of the Brad Pitt Universe - kind of like “The Golden Palace”.

That fivehead needs something. Perhaps she could rehabilitate Danny Masterson.

by Anonymousreply 77November 21, 2023 5:42 AM

if the press interviewed this kid and printed what he said, they'd be assholes but social media has changed it all.

by Anonymousreply 78November 21, 2023 6:06 AM

If this were a black celebrity man he would be called every vile name in the book. But it’s blue eyed blonde hair Brad Pitt so he is right and the cunts I mean kids are lying. Listen I love Brad Pitt but I will always point out hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 79November 21, 2023 6:18 AM

I don’t think people are siding with Brad because he’s white. They’re siding with Brad because he’s been famous for 30 years and literally no one has ever said a bad word about him until now. Russell Crowe is also white but if this story was about him I don’t think he’d be getting the same benefit of the doubt. It’s really just about Brad’s reputation. That plus Angelina’s reputation, which is wearing blood around her neck, announcing she just fucked in a limo, and making out with her brother.

by Anonymousreply 80November 21, 2023 6:33 AM

Based on the percentages of people whose dads were/are assholes, he may well be telling the truth

by Anonymousreply 81November 21, 2023 6:34 AM

I remember when she adopted Maddox. Every photo of the two of them, she was carrying him on her hip. His feet didn’t touch the ground until he was 6 years old.

by Anonymousreply 82November 21, 2023 10:46 AM

[quote]If this were a black celebrity man he would be called every vile name in the book.

Jesus Christ, give it a rest you whiny bitch.

by Anonymousreply 83November 21, 2023 10:51 AM

R74 Teacake, girlie, have you enrolled identity studies at Yale or do you need to change the dealer? Micro racism? Casual micro racism? Damn.

by Anonymousreply 84November 21, 2023 10:53 AM

Unless it’s a physical, mental and emotional safety issue, It’s the lowest of the low in parenting when one parent manipulates vulnerable children, who don’t have the maturity to understand adult matters, against the other parent.

I don’t know what happened. I don’t know what behavior Jolie and Pitt engaged in with each other and with these children.

Jolie is bitter.

I don’t confuse agreeing with her in that with understanding her in that.

Part of her bitterness I understand from applying a sexism and aging lens, those two undefeated foes of most Hollywood women.

Here’s Jolie, who grew-up in southern Cal, within “the industry” and the doors that were open to her. Academy Award, solid career, beauty, wild reputation that in her day was seen as interesting, to say the least.

Then along comes Pitt this beautiful, ambitious man, a hay shaker from Missouri. He drops his middle of the road, frau-favorite wife for the exotic beauty that is Jolie.

And, now, even though he’s aging too, he’s a male and will more than get by in Hollywood and she’s got a brood of kids ( her fault) , is aging, and her only time now is observing the A List scripts bypass her where, at one time she could pick and from them.

Yeah, I get it, but at some point, you’ve got to know that silent dignity and telling your children to be silent about Putt is the best route.

by Anonymousreply 85November 21, 2023 11:25 AM

Pick and choose among scripts^

Pitt^

by Anonymousreply 86November 21, 2023 11:28 AM

r86 Lots more corrections needed than just those 2 but nice start

by Anonymousreply 87November 21, 2023 11:34 AM

And she wasn't even telling the truth about fucking in the limo, r80! Cunt just lies all the time.

by Anonymousreply 88November 21, 2023 11:46 AM

Thanks r87.

I wish you could be my editor.

by Anonymousreply 89November 21, 2023 11:53 AM

Joan Rivers used to joke that someday Brad will stop smoking pot and scream "Who are all these f**cking children?"

by Anonymousreply 90November 21, 2023 12:24 PM

Her mom did this to Jon Voight. She's just repeating what she learned

by Anonymousreply 91November 21, 2023 12:27 PM

[quote]exotic beauty that is Jolie.

Come again?

by Anonymousreply 92November 21, 2023 12:52 PM

Did she have any children with her brother?

by Anonymousreply 93November 21, 2023 1:07 PM

I will say this. Everyone love(s) my Dad. He was friendly and popular to everyone else, except when he was home where he was controlling and sometimes mean. I can remember people coming up to me saying how cool my dad is and it must be so amazing growing up with him, but I didn't see it like that at all. I despised him.

Now, a lot of that stuff is ancient history and water under the bridge, but I remember how I felt back then. No one knows what's going on behind the scenes in anyone's life. Especially an A list actor's life.

Brad Pitt seems cool and chill, but none of us have to live with him.

by Anonymousreply 94November 21, 2023 1:18 PM

Women are so foolish to buy into the dream of finding a man & getting married.

Ladies: own your own home, keep your investments private, screw & have fun with your guy on your terms but keep your own space.

I'm just going to throw this statistic in: 34% of women killed in the US in 2021 died at the hands of an intimate partner. Only 6% of men killed in the US in 2021 died from intimate partner homicide. This doesn't even include data on the domestic violence that didn't result in death.

Brad and Angelina are probably very flawed people who are successful in a warped & toxic Hollywood culture. Of course women like Angelina will always be reduced to the bitter, BPD, crazy bitch. Something happened between them that was significant & that we'll probably never know.

by Anonymousreply 95November 21, 2023 2:17 PM

[quote]What's going on with poor, hapless "Vivienne" and "Knox"? She's not flaunting them much.

She clearly favors the adopted kids. She intentionally tried to make Shiloh ugly by transing her.

by Anonymousreply 96November 21, 2023 2:43 PM

Are any of the children pro Brad?

by Anonymousreply 97November 21, 2023 3:00 PM

No, not unless they’re willing to be ostracized by the rest.

by Anonymousreply 98November 21, 2023 3:06 PM

I also think this new generation needs to man up and women need to stop facilitating this. There was a time when dads beat their children viciously for misdeeds. I don’t believe in beatings but sometimes tough love is right. Could be a cultural difference in how Brad chose to discipline his children.

by Anonymousreply 99November 21, 2023 3:07 PM

You seem to be talking out of both sides of your mouth, teacake. Earlier you said people would gleefully say racist slurs if it were not Brad being accused, now you're saying the kids are being pussies. The kids are being pussies, they are manipulated by Angie. I give not a fuck about Brad, I said the same shit about Miss Joan Crawford being misunderstood. It's so gauche taking this shit to social media and Brad should write them out of his will, if they're even in it, I mean, they're Angie's kids.

by Anonymousreply 100November 21, 2023 3:10 PM

Columbia, actually.

by Anonymousreply 101November 21, 2023 3:25 PM

100 I said what I said. If this were a famous black couple with a flock of adopted kids with most of the kids speaking against the dad, the dad would be deemed guilty, called every name in the book, and held to fire as an indictment of black culture. But these kids are not white, are other, Brad is beautiful and has never publicly said the word faggot so the kids must have been brainwashed by Angie’s witchcraft. Jesus I mean Brad Pitt cannot possibly be a bad father.

by Anonymousreply 102November 21, 2023 4:30 PM

R100 And I never said the kids were pussies. I pointed out y’all hypocrisy while still arguing there are two sides to every story.

by Anonymousreply 103November 21, 2023 4:31 PM

Rofl!

Miss Thing TeaCAK is channeling Nene Leakes at R102.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104November 21, 2023 4:44 PM

R104 Well duh she invented/popularized the phrase, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 105November 21, 2023 4:46 PM

Look in the mirror if you want to see the real cunt, R105.

You self-righteous bore.

by Anonymousreply 106November 21, 2023 4:50 PM

Most people have semi asshole parents, but their parents won't make them millionaires. Maybe get some therapy, Pitt kids, no one had a perfect childhood.

by Anonymousreply 107November 21, 2023 5:18 PM

R106 Yawn you are so pedestrian.

by Anonymousreply 108November 21, 2023 5:34 PM

Funny the timing on this just after Brad debuts his steady girlfriend that he was quietly dating for a year. Angie uses those kids as props.

by Anonymousreply 109November 21, 2023 5:38 PM

Brad wanted stability and consistency in their lives and Angie moved them around like gypsies and took them to toy stores. What do you expect. I find the response from the film community most telling. They embraced and supported Brad, not Angie.

by Anonymousreply 110November 21, 2023 5:41 PM

I wonder if Brad's parents want a relationship with the bio grandkids? Weird situation.

by Anonymousreply 111November 21, 2023 6:07 PM

[quote]Brad was an asshole for cheating on Aniston with (come on, they were totally fucking on that set) and he was an idiot for marrying and having children with someone who he should have had some inkling was unstable. But I am beginning to feel sorry for him at this point.

No. We aLL knew this would happen. We knew back in 2006 that is how their relationship would end (with her being very NASTY & turning the 1st kid against him and any other kids they would eventually have). I'm actually surprised it's not worse. Although she did bring the FBI into it. Angelina has always been strange and definitely has more than a few mental problems. To put up with her all these years, he's got to be half as crazy as she is.

He probably is a shitty parent too. The kid's probably telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 112November 21, 2023 6:51 PM

Again what is a “Butterscotch prize” referred to at R62?

by Anonymousreply 113November 21, 2023 6:54 PM

Is the Cluster B Queen Marion Cotillard?

by Anonymousreply 114November 21, 2023 7:05 PM

Brad is a bad parent (or dumb?) by virtue of having kids with a lunatic and a user. And then having even more kids with a user. He seems self-absorbed and probably left most of the caretaking to the nannies. But abusive in the manner that Jolie implies? No, I don't see it. She has never been able to come up with anything more substantial than what happened on that plane ride. I get that some people hide behind a facade - I had one in my life - but Brad is no Machiavelli. Several attorneys have run away from Jolie at this point while Pitt has retained his counsel and team - that tells me everything I need to know about who is the villain in all of this.

by Anonymousreply 115November 21, 2023 7:29 PM

Didn't some nanny who found a loophole in her NDA confirm years ago that those kids have no rules, structure or routine and that Brad wanted them to have rules? Chips, soda, candy for breakfast, no bedtimes, etc. Life is utter chaos when children are allowed to run wild.

by Anonymousreply 116November 21, 2023 7:30 PM

Angie is the Cluster B Queen, a position she co-chairs with Amber Heard, Meghan and Hillary from Boston not Spain.

by Anonymousreply 117November 21, 2023 7:31 PM

Yes, R116, I remember that! They also said Angie, when home, spent a lot of time in her room and left the kids to the nannies.

by Anonymousreply 118November 21, 2023 7:33 PM

Agreed r115. And yes, r116, I recall that too.

by Anonymousreply 119November 21, 2023 7:34 PM

[quote] Again what is a “Butterscotch prize” referred to at R62?

A high-yellow hottie!

by Anonymousreply 120November 21, 2023 7:44 PM

Was he having an affair with Marion C. and was that what dealt the marriage its death blow?

by Anonymousreply 121November 21, 2023 7:48 PM

I only have one son.

His name is Knox.

Knox Pitt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122November 21, 2023 8:08 PM

It must suck that Brad's only son looks so much like his mother.

Like a fucking constant reminder of that crazy bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123November 21, 2023 8:11 PM

It’s hard for me to believe that about Brad. We already know AJ is batshit and Maddox always seems ill-tempered. He came first and probably never liked his mom’s new boyfriend. And he looks like a punk.

by Anonymousreply 124November 21, 2023 8:38 PM

R124, do you like (s)punk?

by Anonymousreply 125November 21, 2023 9:01 PM

[quote] He also keeps his mouth shut about Jolie's issues (eating disorders, heroin addiction) and how those impacted their marriage and children. I am pretty sure he had asked her for a separation or divorce and she lost what was left her mind and went nuclear.

Right, because she was the only drug user in that marriage. Men can get away with so much, whenever a man is a total wreck it is blamed on a woman.

by Anonymousreply 126November 21, 2023 9:25 PM

In the past I gave Pitt the benefit of the doubt but when Pax posted Pitt's 4 youngest children tembled in fear, I wonder what the hell happened.

by Anonymousreply 127November 21, 2023 9:39 PM

[quote]Chips, soda, candy for breakfast, no bedtimes, etc. Life is utter chaos when children are allowed to run wild.

You'd think they would be fatter if this is what they were eating everyday.

by Anonymousreply 128November 21, 2023 11:04 PM

[quote] A high-yellow hottie!

?

by Anonymousreply 129November 21, 2023 11:55 PM

R128 I had a friend in high school whose parents had a surprise baby. He was 12 years younger than she and her sis and he just ate shit like happy meals and was skinny as a rail. Something about no nutrients I guess.

R126 She was the only fentanyl and heroin user who weighed 60 pounds in that marriage, is that better?

by Anonymousreply 130November 22, 2023 12:42 AM

Filth!

by Anonymousreply 131November 22, 2023 12:46 AM

One of their biggest fights was about school. Brad wanted them enrolled in school and going to school and having a stable place that was home. She was using the international Lycee Francais schools where ever they happened to be in the world. He wanted them to have friends and normalcy. She wanted to be the center of their world.

by Anonymousreply 132November 22, 2023 3:15 AM

He is not my son!

by Anonymousreply 133November 22, 2023 3:45 AM

It's puzzling why this posting from Pax is dredged up from two or three years ago when he was a 16 yr old kid trying to stick up for his idol, Maddox.

by Anonymousreply 134November 22, 2023 11:48 AM

Before she altered every facial feature, r123.

by Anonymousreply 135November 22, 2023 12:47 PM

I think it’s because Pax recently made his Instagram public?

by Anonymousreply 136November 22, 2023 1:10 PM

R46 AJ is Fra-gee-lay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137November 22, 2023 1:11 PM

Angie is crazy and always has been. Made out with her brother at some awards show. She's a nut case. I'm on team Brad. Fuck Angie and her collection of entitled unattractive humans.

by Anonymousreply 138November 22, 2023 1:15 PM

Pax’s post makes Brad sound very physically, verbally and emotionally abusive. I also work with teen and know about their histrionics. More than once I was ready to file a CPS report and call the cops and then the kid admitted they made everything up because the parent took their phone away, maybe some day we will get the true story, but I doubt it. The days of Mommie Dearest exposé’s are over.

by Anonymousreply 139November 22, 2023 1:17 PM

R139 He was 19 at the time of the article. An adult. Adults lie all the time. Not buying it and sounds like no one else did either.

by Anonymousreply 140November 22, 2023 1:56 PM

Pax was not 19 three years ago and is not 22 now. Post was in 2020

by Anonymousreply 141November 22, 2023 2:44 PM

R140 you are wrong. Try using Google.

by Anonymousreply 142November 22, 2023 2:49 PM

What does exposé possess?

by Anonymousreply 143November 22, 2023 3:10 PM

I think it came out because Brad has a new girlfriend. It's now public after dating quietly for a year.

by Anonymousreply 144November 22, 2023 3:14 PM

R142 Tabloid headline and sensationalist media coverage doesn't make it true. Brad is fine. Not one bit scathed. Kid is mentally unstable from being around Angie too long. She is legendary nut case. So no, I am not wrong, doll. Now run long and read some tabloid whose primary audience are dizzy cows like yourself.

by Anonymousreply 145November 22, 2023 3:15 PM

I suspected JonBenet would have grown up to be a Datalounger with top notch wit so I did what was necessary to avoid the biting criticism.

by Anonymousreply 146November 22, 2023 3:41 PM

"Friends" of AJ today told the UK tabloids that Brad is still pining away for her and "can't let her go" this many years after their split. Ha! Deflect much there. She follows his every move and retaliates every time he even has a positive new story, such as the new gf debut this week.

by Anonymousreply 147November 22, 2023 7:57 PM

“Reads him to filth” is the dumbest expression ever written.

by Anonymousreply 148November 22, 2023 8:07 PM

R148 Thank you. I think it's said intentionally to annoy. Also, "throws shade". And hater, which I guess I just must be.

by Anonymousreply 149November 22, 2023 8:15 PM

Has Brad clapped back?

by Anonymousreply 150November 22, 2023 8:22 PM

“Spilling the tea” is another.

by Anonymousreply 151November 22, 2023 8:31 PM

[Has Brad clapped back?]

No need. There's nothing at stake for him a this point. Custody is settled, he reeled in a girlfriend half his age, he doesn't have to see the adopted kids he never bonded with anyway, and Hollywood still calling even though he's a minimally talented actor about to turn 60. I want whatever he was smoking all these years.

by Anonymousreply 152November 22, 2023 8:40 PM

[quote]You can take a kid’s iPad away for a day and they’ll think you’re Hitler. Worse than Hitler.

Wait, what's insulting about that? I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 153November 23, 2023 6:27 AM

[quote] Remember, he was there before Brad. And Angelina is clearly Mia Farrow 2.0.

Wrong Asian boy dumbfuck R1. This is Pax the younger one not Maddox the oldest. And Angelina is clearly no Mia farrow despite being a mess herself none of her six kids have been in the news for commiting crimes and the two oldest ones are already enrolled in college. Since alcoholic deadbeat Brad isn't around the kids you can only credit Angelina for the good things they're doing.

by Anonymousreply 154November 23, 2023 7:09 AM

R123 I think we can agree that AJ needed kids just to tote her shopping bags.

by Anonymousreply 155November 23, 2023 12:43 PM

Interesting how some people on this thread seem to think that Maddox and Pax are the same person.

by Anonymousreply 156November 23, 2023 12:46 PM

Lol R156. No one is that racist? Are they? Maddox is the ugly, balding one. Pax is okay looking but looks like a psycho.

by Anonymousreply 157November 23, 2023 1:56 PM

R150 😂. Right. That’s where our culture has gone. Ughh love you.

by Anonymousreply 158November 23, 2023 2:44 PM

R157 it seems like more of a reading comprehension issue than looking at them and thinking they are the same…..

by Anonymousreply 159November 23, 2023 3:08 PM

Maddox is balding? 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 160November 23, 2023 4:03 PM

Isn't he R160? Or am I being racist too? I swear he is, let me see.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161November 23, 2023 4:06 PM

I see a receding hairline. On the other hand, he is not as ugly as I thought he was.

by Anonymousreply 162November 23, 2023 4:09 PM

Angelina’s finger prints are all over this. She’s a vengeful little thing.

by Anonymousreply 163November 23, 2023 4:21 PM

Brad Pitt’s friends broke their silence regarding Pax Jolie-Pitt’s claims that the Bullet Train actor was a “terrible and despicable person,” calling it a “disappointing” smear.

“Brad has great respect for all of his children and it’s depressing to see this dragged up,” sources close to Brad, 59, told The Sun on Wednesday, November 22. “It’s frustrating to see Brad being painted as some kind of ‘bad person’ when it’s far from the truth.”

The insider added that Brad's choosing to “keep a dignified silence” spoke volumes. Reps for Brad did not immediately respond to In Touch’s request for comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164November 23, 2023 6:37 PM

Pax could turn into a stud. A 5'2" stud, but a stud in his own right.

by Anonymousreply 165November 23, 2023 6:55 PM

R164 Brad looks old, tired and sad in that pic

by Anonymousreply 166November 23, 2023 7:20 PM

That's nice, r154.

I credit the nannies.

by Anonymousreply 167November 23, 2023 10:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!