Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Has anyone noticed that Trump is really old?

Lol.

[quote]Donald Trump is an old man. He’s 77 years old. When Trump was born, Harry S. Truman was president and Perry Como topped the year’s pop charts. Betty White hadn’t yet started her career in film. Israel and Pakistan didn’t exist. Korea was a unified country, and Vietnam was not. The pioneering computer ENIAC was just four months old.

[quote]Trump’s cultural references are dated, and only getting more so. Elton John and the Rolling Stones headline his rally playlists. When, as president, he had a chance to award the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation’s highest civilian honor, his selections included Babe Ruth (who died in 1948) and Elvis (who died in 1977 – perhaps).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86December 26, 2023 4:35 PM

that's the face of a mad man

by Anonymousreply 1November 20, 2023 4:18 PM

That fucking sandpaper skin of his, there's no way I can look at it for four more years on a daily basis, no way.

by Anonymousreply 2November 20, 2023 4:24 PM

I don't want to have to look at that creature for another 4 years. Fucking die already!

by Anonymousreply 3November 20, 2023 4:26 PM

From day one of Biden’s presidency, MAGAts have been saying he was too old to be president. Trump in January 2025 would be older than Biden was in January 2021.

by Anonymousreply 4November 20, 2023 4:27 PM

The life expectancy of a 78-year-old living on fake crystal meth and big Macs isn't great.

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2023 4:29 PM

Too evil to die.

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2023 4:33 PM

r4 On the other hand, he'll be 82 if sworn in as president in 2029, the same age as Biden when sworn in for his second term. So while that argument coming from MAGAs doesn't fly, it can't be used as an attack on Trump either.

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2023 4:39 PM

Yet everyone is worried about Biden at 80 who is fitter than your average MAGA supporter and given the dick pics of his son and brother, his dick his probably huge and given what Stormy says, Trump is a member of the egg-shaped tiny weeny peenie committee.

by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2023 4:40 PM

R7, this may seem a hopelessly naive response, but the Constitution does prohibit a future president Trump from running for another term in 2028.

by Anonymousreply 9November 20, 2023 4:42 PM

He won't be here in 2028 or 2029

by Anonymousreply 10November 20, 2023 4:48 PM

At least Biden is slender, Trump is one McRib away from a heart attack

by Anonymousreply 11November 20, 2023 4:51 PM

r9 I wrote that with the implication that Trump will lose next year, that's why I only mentioned 2025 in the context of Biden being sworn in.

by Anonymousreply 12November 20, 2023 4:52 PM

r9 I think Trump has proven he does not give a shit about the Constitution. How hard do you think it will be to create an amendment that lets him run again with a maga congress and Senate and maga controlled Supreme Court? I don't think people realize he is a fucking mad man who wants to be king.

by Anonymousreply 13November 20, 2023 4:54 PM

[quote][R7], this may seem a hopelessly naive response, but the Constitution does prohibit a future president Trump from running for another term in 2028.

You think the US Constitution will still be active law in 2028 if Donald is reelected?

You sweet summer child.

by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2023 4:55 PM

That’s been photoshopped OP!

The photo below was taken just last week!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 20, 2023 4:57 PM

Those arteries are already plaque filled and hardening. He keeps saying he's running against Obama and that he defeated George Bush, amongst other crazy nonsense. He's sundowning and will only get worse. That's why he refuses to do debates--his handlers know he'll expose his craziness. The media doesn't really cover his rallies anymore and he can say whatever crazy shit that comes out of his anus piehole mouth, his cult members don't care if it makes no sense. Hell, they're as drug addled as he is.

by Anonymousreply 16November 20, 2023 4:57 PM

He really does think he's as jacked and hot as his weird meme images suggest.

by Anonymousreply 17November 20, 2023 4:59 PM

Considering the longevity of the last few Presidents I'm not concerned about their age - Reagan was 93, George HW was 94 and Carter still alive at 99.

by Anonymousreply 18November 20, 2023 5:03 PM

r17 he does. Remember when the white house doctor released his information and it was a blatant lie to anyone with eyes?

by Anonymousreply 19November 20, 2023 5:04 PM

President Trump will live to be 200!

by Anonymousreply 20November 20, 2023 5:06 PM

I don't get this ageism in reference to Biden. Look at MTG or Bobart. Young politicians who are embarrassing. Matt Gaetz? Fucking idiot. Even AOC is to new to be able to navigate Washington Politics. We need people who have devoted their lives to public service. Not Mavricks getting all Mavricky.

by Anonymousreply 21November 20, 2023 5:07 PM

He is grotesque.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 20, 2023 5:08 PM

Can you feel my pain R22? I have to look at naked fat retard. Extra moneys almost make it worthwhile.

by Anonymousreply 23November 20, 2023 5:13 PM

Bloated, pizza faced, burned out husk of a demon with a butthole for a mouth.

by Anonymousreply 24November 20, 2023 5:16 PM

R13, the Constitutional amendment process is extremely challenging. Even if MAGAts could get a constitutional amendment through Congress, they’d still need 38 states to ratify it. Not gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 25November 20, 2023 5:19 PM

Yeah, it wouldn't be done via amendments. He'd seize power via endless procedural shenanigans, to the degree that not even the Supreme Court would be able to untangle all of it in time for the next election to be held normally. Certain red states would then use that as an excuse to refuse to hold a presidential election, deadlines would be missed, which would in turn lead to a constitutional crisis. That's how you end up with Trump in power for more than four years.

by Anonymousreply 26November 20, 2023 5:25 PM

Vampires don’t die

by Anonymousreply 27November 20, 2023 6:08 PM

The state of Wisconsin just passed a referendum guaranteeing a woman's right to an abortion.

The GOP state legislature has made it clear they'll ignore the referendum and do whatever the fuck they want.

It took Donald Trump to make the US realize that most of the guardrails of democracy aren't much more than gentlemen's agreements.

by Anonymousreply 28November 20, 2023 7:17 PM

I really want to know how close he came to death when he got Covid.

by Anonymousreply 29November 20, 2023 8:32 PM

If he was a Democrat, the Deplorables would poke merciless fun at his weight, dyed blond coiffeur and orange bronzer makeup. But they need him for their Hate agenda, so...

by Anonymousreply 30November 20, 2023 8:45 PM

better late than never

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 20, 2023 9:06 PM

I think the main reason people don't fixate on Trump's age is that he's such a ranting lunatic that's the first thing sane people notice.

by Anonymousreply 32November 20, 2023 9:14 PM

You cannot expect MAGAts to find any fault with their Messiah, can you?

by Anonymousreply 33November 20, 2023 9:26 PM

Dump will be the 2024 Republican nominee.

by Anonymousreply 34November 21, 2023 5:13 AM

Fuck he's ugly in OP's link. All the gross stuff on the inside has come to the outside.

If only he would drop dead.

by Anonymousreply 35November 21, 2023 7:14 AM

But mentally, compared to Biden, he's a spring chicken. A regular Peter Pan

Crazy those will be our choices. Insane.

by Anonymousreply 36November 21, 2023 7:31 AM

How can Elton John and The Rolling Stones allow that?

by Anonymousreply 37November 21, 2023 7:34 AM

I am no Trumpster, but there are a million other reasons to attack Trump besides his age. And it's not something you want to be bringing up when comparing anyone to Biden. Trump is not showing the signs of his age mentally as clearly as Biden is. Trump hasn't fallen multiple times, or had as many gaffes when speaking. So attacking Trump for his age is not a good thing when he's sitting next to Biden.

by Anonymousreply 38November 21, 2023 7:40 AM

R38 not had as many gaffes as Biden? Trump opens his mouth and a stream of utter nonsense comes out. He isn’t coherent a lot of the time; can’t seem to make even the simplest of points.

by Anonymousreply 39November 21, 2023 8:06 AM

[quote]He keeps saying he's running against Obama and that he defeated George Bush, amongst other crazy nonsense.

I think he also said at a couple of recent rallies that Biden will get us into WWII, that he defeated Obama in 2016, and that Hezbollah is “very smart, "

by Anonymousreply 40November 21, 2023 9:13 AM

[quote]I am no Trumpster, but there are a million other reasons to attack Trump besides his age. And it's not something you want to be bringing up when comparing anyone to Biden.

That's the whole point of this article, i.e. that MAGAs attacking Biden on his age should maybe look in the mirror. The first two humorous paragraphs are only there to drive the point home. And the media fixating on Biden's age but not on Trump's is being disingenuous and in the process making the same mistake as in 2016. In short, you can't talk about Biden's age but ignore Trump's.

by Anonymousreply 41November 21, 2023 9:31 AM

How anyone can take him seriously with that orange shit caked on his face…

by Anonymousreply 42November 21, 2023 10:34 AM

[quote]Trump is not showing the signs of his age mentally as clearly as Biden is.

They are both cognitively impaired. The impairment presents in different ways-- Biden appears to be suffering from age-related changes in cognition whereas with Trump the impairment is combined with a raging personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 43November 21, 2023 12:57 PM

R38, Trump opens his mouth and it's one long, steaming gaffe. He babbles and rants incoherently.

by Anonymousreply 44November 21, 2023 1:19 PM

OP- Trump and Biden are BOTH repellent but Trump is aging well compared to Biden who is quite SENILE already.

by Anonymousreply 45November 21, 2023 1:26 PM

I am not saying Trump doesn't make gaffes. But he doesn't come across as a codger, tripping over himself, falling up stairs, incoherent and lost in sentences. This is not a comparison you want to draw because Trump (no matter how bad he is) will win every time. It's just the way it is. There are at least 20 photos all over the internet of Biden falling over himself. The optics on this particular subject are bad for him. So it's best for Biden supporters not to emphasize the subject of age when Biden can win on so many others.

by Anonymousreply 46November 21, 2023 1:26 PM

Surprised his vanity starts from the neck up. With that kind of money he could get a massive facelift, hair transplants, lipo...

Kathy Griffin said he smells.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 21, 2023 1:27 PM

How is Biden repellant? He's an obviously once very handsome man and it shows. He's fit for hi age. Yes, he's old but to say Fattyshack is aging well is a lie. Trump is obese, grotesque to look at and physically not well. He screams and rants incoherently and rambles with no direction. In short, he's no more mentally acute than Biden.

by Anonymousreply 48November 21, 2023 2:08 PM

I think we have a stealth Maga here.

by Anonymousreply 49November 21, 2023 2:10 PM

stealth? out in the open

by Anonymousreply 50November 21, 2023 2:12 PM

You're right R50. Not so stealth.

by Anonymousreply 51November 21, 2023 2:17 PM

Not a Maga here. I am just stating the obvious in this image obsessed world. I can't stand Trump. But I know how Biden is perceived in the general population compared to Trump - where actual facts don't matter when it comes to perception. You could give 10 pages of documented instances of Trump gaffes. At this point it doesn't matter because Biden has gotten the "Feeble" edit in the media. So you are wasting your time trying to counteract this perception - especially when there are other more important fronts where Biden outpaces Trump to highlight. You downplay his age, or don't mention it at all. Because as soon as you mention the men are close in age you're laying a trap for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 52November 21, 2023 2:35 PM

But Lumpy loses in an image obsessed world unless you're blind or an idiot. The pig had to take a golf cart while everyone else walked.

by Anonymousreply 53November 21, 2023 4:35 PM

R28 Ohio has long ignored the will of the people or the rule of law. The Supreme Court ruled their redistricting illegal yet they have refused to undo it. They just passed issue one to keep abortion legal and the GOP vowed to not let that happen. Hell they even voted to legalize recreational weed and the Governor has already put in motion limitations on it. The Republican way is, let's put it to a vote, Oh shit they voted against us. Fuck them we will do what we wanted to do anyway.

by Anonymousreply 54November 21, 2023 9:35 PM

He looks like my old baseball glove; wrinkled, leathery, and a weird shade of orange.

by Anonymousreply 55November 21, 2023 9:43 PM

Yes OP

by Anonymousreply 56November 21, 2023 9:52 PM

Trump decided it was a good look to leave the house in the morning with fucked up swirly do hair and basted on orange skin-20 years ago. This is not going to end well.

by Anonymousreply 57November 22, 2023 6:36 AM

Wears more makeup than a showgirl.

Not to mention girdles and Depends.

All his yes men can’t hide the fact that his health sucks.

by Anonymousreply 58November 22, 2023 1:09 PM

When you compare the video of Trump talking about the fuckability baby Tiffany while Marla white knuckles it next to him on that old episode of Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, it's clear he's deteriorated.

by Anonymousreply 59November 22, 2023 1:13 PM

I am sure the weight of all of these indictments is crushing what’s left of his immune system through stress. His biggest fear in the world, even over the death of his children, is going to jail.

by Anonymousreply 60November 22, 2023 1:21 PM

Not really, r60. It’s being publicly humiliated.

Proven to be a broke ass bitch living off of donations from his cult followers. THAT is his biggest fear. That the cult finds out what a fucking pathetic LOSER he is.

It’s death for a narcissist like him. He’d probably prefer death or prison to being exposed as the sad, weak Sorry piece of shit he is.

by Anonymousreply 61November 22, 2023 5:33 PM

We are too busy noticing how really FAT he is.

by Anonymousreply 62November 22, 2023 5:41 PM

I think the obese 77-yr. old will develop a health problem(s) and try to hide it to keep the donations rolling in. But it will become obvious he's ill.

He's already stooped, slurring his words, confused, gripping the podium while trying to read the teleprompter and reportedly incontinent. You know it's just going to get worse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 22, 2023 8:59 PM

[quote] We are too busy noticing how really FAT he is.

There may be a lot of truth in that. Fat people seem younger than someone old and thin/gaunt.

by Anonymousreply 64December 24, 2023 1:36 AM

The New York Times says age is more than just a number

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 24, 2023 1:45 AM

Who changes his diaper?

by Anonymousreply 66December 24, 2023 1:50 AM

[quote] Betty White hadn’t yet started her career in film.

Betty White never had a career in film.

by Anonymousreply 67December 24, 2023 2:00 AM

The Angry Old White Men are clinging to him like a life preserver.

by Anonymousreply 68December 24, 2023 2:07 AM

𝐴𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑒, Say hello to Senator Betty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69December 24, 2023 2:10 AM

R69 I figured someone would bring that up. A couple of lines in a movie is not a "career in film."

by Anonymousreply 70December 24, 2023 2:19 AM

Fat people look younger since it hides their wrinkles.

by Anonymousreply 71December 24, 2023 2:26 AM

He's old and he smells

by Anonymousreply 72December 24, 2023 2:28 AM

He keeps campaigning to get$$$ to pay his lawyers.

by Anonymousreply 73December 24, 2023 2:56 AM

Skin texture looks like curdled milk. With fine Cheeto dust.

by Anonymousreply 74December 24, 2023 3:13 AM

R26, I don’t think the GOP want Trump for more than four years, but they do want a chance at a 16 year run at the WH, which Trump getting in again gives them. What Trump wants is immaterial, he’s not in real power, he’s just useful to those who are.

by Anonymousreply 75December 24, 2023 3:27 AM

He’s old and he smells. #trumpsmells.

by Anonymousreply 76December 24, 2023 3:38 AM

His eyes look so fucked up all the time. I wonder what his daily intake of drugs is?

by Anonymousreply 77December 24, 2023 3:40 AM

Barbra Streisand, repeatedly and loudly.

by Anonymousreply 78December 24, 2023 4:33 AM

"He keeps campaigning to get$$$ to pay his lawyers."

An I done't wants ANY part of these - do yuo here ME ?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79December 24, 2023 4:41 AM

[R75]: That’s exactly what the power brokers said about Hitler.

When Dump says he’s never read “Mein Kampf,” he’s lying. Murdered ex-wife said it was the ONLY book he read, even keeping it on his nightstand.

by Anonymousreply 80December 24, 2023 1:28 PM

Once in college I was browsing in the library and came across Mein Kamph. I checked it out and got maybe a third of the way through . It was an extremely tedious slog. You have no idea.

I'm a reader who also is interested in ww2, and still eventually had to toss it aside. The Trump of datalounge myth and legend could never have had the discipline to crack open such a thick volume.

by Anonymousreply 81December 25, 2023 5:52 AM

I don't have to read it- I can just think I read it. Same thing.

by Anonymousreply 82December 25, 2023 8:11 AM

Fifty years ago, in 1973, it was considered pretty out there that a then-65-year old man was considering running for president in 1976. Starting at 16:43, that man, Nelson Rockefeller, addresses the age issue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83December 26, 2023 2:09 AM

So are his voters!

Mainly age 50 and up!

by Anonymousreply 84December 26, 2023 2:18 AM

R83, it makes sense. Average life expectancy was about 70 in those days.

by Anonymousreply 85December 26, 2023 6:57 AM

[quote] Average life expectancy was about 70 in those days.

No, the life expectancy of a 65-year old man in 1970 was 13.1 years (14.1 in 1980), not substantially less than it was in 2021 (17.0 years).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86December 26, 2023 4:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!