Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Datalounge People- I'm Doing It Again A Good Looking Guy From The Distant Past In A Commerical- He's So Cute To Me

I was the same individual who posted the video of fans at Shea Stadium in 1965 at the Beatles Concert. I thought two guys were really good looking.

I watched this commercial for Milk ca. 1980 over and over. He's not stunning-I know that but I'm so attracted to him for some reason.

I don't remember these particular Milk's The One commercials either. They hardly look like teenagers. The guy I like is the one in the red shirt bouncing the basketball at the beginnning of the commercial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2023 10:01 AM

Seek help, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2023 8:25 PM

I think that’s the guy who sang that song..you know the one..sounds like “Danny Boon, Danny Boon..”

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2023 10:06 PM

JUST my type

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2023 10:22 PM

All of your posts are stupid, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2023 10:28 PM

OP the man's name was Brian but I can't remember his last name. He was a counselor at Raquette Lake Camp in the 1970s and I had a huge crush on him. He had sexy hairy legs and a big bulge. He was very kind and good at keeping the peace. He had a beautiful singing voice. He was in college at Hamilton or Colgate, or maybe Cornell.

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2023 10:38 PM

He is very cute, OP. He reminds me of a stand up comic I remember from that time.

I do this too, every once in awhile, falling for some guy from the past. I once got obsessed with a guy in all four of my mom's high school year books. I bought an old portrait of a handsome man I saw at an antique store. It got pretty bad. Then one day, this one thought helped snap me out of it and I'd like to share it with you: He's probably straight and dead anyway.

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2023 10:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!