Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How much money do Youtubers make and how? Anyone know?

Is someone with 1k followers making any money? What about 50k followers? 100k followers? 1M followers? Is it a combination of followers and views per video? What is the formula?

River has 140k followers and Lady C. has 230k followers, how much are they making?

Inquiring minds want to know.

by Anonymousreply 10January 8, 2024 3:20 PM

No one has actual figures but if you look on youtube there are plenty of videos telling you how much a person makes. I don't think they are the actual figures but may be close. There are a number of them making a living and supporting their family doing it.

It is a combination of all of it. Some of them make money from those that are patreons who give them a set amount of money every month in exchange for videos only shown to that group.

I know some make over 100,000 a month.

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2023 3:57 PM

Isn't Nikocado a millionaire?

Stop the world: I want to get off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2023 3:58 PM

You can look up a channel on socialblade to see a range of what their monthly earnings might be based on clicks and views - but it won't take into account patreon, affiliate links, and other sources of revenue. The real CPM for most youtubers is closer to the lower end of that range, I think they start at like .15 cents per and the real average is something like .23 or .28

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2023 3:58 PM

I have 6,100 YouTube subscribers.

How do I monetize that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2023 4:08 PM

Definitely the additional exclusive Patreon membership and also for example River's "Tip Jar" are money makers. River's angle is obviously easier, he doesn't have to create any additional content just ask for "tips" which many do oblige.

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2023 4:12 PM

River doesn't pretend to have inside sources anymore. He speaks like an old bat from the 50s and was even sucking up to Marilyn the other day, seemingly unaware that Gavin and Gwen are divorced.

He's pretty sad.

by Anonymousreply 6January 8, 2024 6:43 AM

R6 does River take his clothes off in any of his videos? Thats all I wanna know, dont give any shits about his sources or how informed he is

by Anonymousreply 7January 8, 2024 7:46 AM

R7, he's more concerned with showing off jewellery, clothing, books and food that he's purchased with the money from his tip jar that his supporters send him. Seeing as most of his buys come from thrift shops, I don't think he's raking it in.

The most flesh you'd see would be if you sent him lingerie or a revealing dress for him to wear. And he'd definitely be into that. The other day he was showing off about having a supermodel waist like Gisele, who doesn't really have much of one. I don't think details are his thing, plus he's starting to be more outspoken about his right-wing views.

by Anonymousreply 8January 8, 2024 9:21 AM

Just an idea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 8, 2024 12:57 PM

They make about a buck-twenty-five an hour.

by Anonymousreply 10January 8, 2024 3:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!