Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I’m 30. Short ex gymnast muscly body with a thick bubbly ass.

Can be very dominant. Love punching a hole in. But there’s something very submissive about me too. I want to be able to bottom and be a submissive slut but all I feel like I enjoy is a few fingers Fucking me. I’ve tried dildos and had success with them but then when a cock goes to fuck me it’s bloody painful. I can’t use poppers because they make me feel like death. What should I do ? I want to be a slut and have loads inside me 😈😈😈

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2023 11:16 AM

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 1November 18, 2023 10:42 PM

Solution: Find a top who has an average size cock and understands your situation and will be patient. Lots of lube, no hurry, and lots of communication. I suggest looking for an older gentleman. That's how I learned.

by Anonymousreply 2November 18, 2023 10:46 PM

This thread is worthless without pics.

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2023 1:35 AM

5/10

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2023 1:50 AM

Move to North.

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2023 2:10 AM

I can give you real advice. I married a guy with a horse dick. Butt plugs are your friend. Start small and go up.

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2023 2:15 AM

Love punching a hole in? Please. You couldn’t make a dent.

by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2023 2:20 AM

I am a shit sculpture.

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2023 2:25 AM

How come every post from a bottom describing themselves includes the information that they have a bubble butt?

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2023 10:22 AM

R9, because that’s the most important piece of information.

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2023 11:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!