Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be a Zillenial Friendsgiving

I’m the sparse food options and lackluster table decor, due to laziness, tackiness, and cheapness. We opened a bag of chips and threw them on the table next to some store-bought hummus and a single mini pumpkin, which serves as the evening’s solitary decoration. You’ll be lucky if we dump those chips in a serving bowl, which we probably don’t have anyway.

by Anonymousreply 10November 18, 2023 11:08 PM

You're very lonely, OP. You've become bitter because the younger 'kids' have much happier lives than you. I truly hope things improve for you.

by Anonymousreply 1November 18, 2023 8:13 PM

R1 I’m sure your life is much more fulfilling. I can tell it must be, as you’re spending a lovely Saturday afternoon on an antiquated website posting with a screen name that references an actress who hasn’t been relevant since 1983.

by Anonymousreply 2November 18, 2023 8:17 PM

I’m the vegan everything. I drive carnivores to suicide.

by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2023 8:25 PM

I'm the food we'll eventually order in; we don't have food or cooking utensils on premises.

by Anonymousreply 4November 18, 2023 8:28 PM

Store bought hummus is cultural appropriation. Supermarket colonialism. Literal genocide.

by Anonymousreply 5November 18, 2023 8:38 PM

I’m the wine that is not shared.

by Anonymousreply 6November 18, 2023 9:58 PM

Yes in the case of Sabra Hummus, R5 it is.

by Anonymousreply 7November 18, 2023 10:21 PM

I’m the homemade weed edibles and homegrown psilocybin shrooms.

by Anonymousreply 8November 18, 2023 10:53 PM

I think we need a DL training session on how to be the OP of these "Let's Be" threads. Bottom line, less is more. This would have been off to a better start, OP, if you simply followed up your title with: "I'm the store-bought hummus." Instead we got a barrage of half-humorous, slightly nasty observations. Less is more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 18, 2023 11:00 PM

r9 is accurate

by Anonymousreply 10November 18, 2023 11:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!