Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Listen to this young woman.

There is no reforming this. No amount of awareness or antisemitism education will change this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 18, 2023 7:39 PM

At a certain point in the name of pluralism, we embraced being tolerant of the intolerant as a western virtue, and now these people are slowly trying to reshape our countries into the shitholes they fled from. If this isn't a wake-up call, I don't know what is.

by Anonymousreply 1November 18, 2023 3:33 PM

R1 I agree completely.

by Anonymousreply 2November 18, 2023 3:38 PM

Some people are calling for her to be deported, but I suspect that she was born and raised in Canada (or else came here as a very young child). She should be kicked out of her university though.

by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2023 3:40 PM

Again the question arises: if these people love Hamas and Palestine so much why don't they move there?

by Anonymousreply 4November 18, 2023 3:45 PM

Doesn't matter where she was born, imho. Dump her ass off in Gaza.

by Anonymousreply 5November 18, 2023 3:47 PM

Well then do something about it, OP, if you’re so affected by a college student being passionately dumb. It’s not like that’s ever happened before.

by Anonymousreply 6November 18, 2023 3:51 PM

She's more than dumb, R6. She's praising a terrorist organization and calling for more Jews to be murdered, which is illegal.

by Anonymousreply 7November 18, 2023 3:57 PM

Yet Biden is so quick to yap about "white supremacy"....

by Anonymousreply 8November 18, 2023 4:01 PM

Please. There are plenty of videos of people calling for the mass killing of Palestinian people, why not at least be honest and post both, there are weird insane bloodthirsty people on both sides of this, and posting them as if they’re indicative of the motives of the majorities is just fucking braindead. Here you go attached below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 18, 2023 4:17 PM

R8 👍

by Anonymousreply 10November 18, 2023 4:21 PM

Those individuals are awful and so is this woman. She should be made famous, kicked out of her university, and should NEVER be allowed to study biotech or obtain a degree in the subject. She put her name to her video and should be charged under the criminal code of Canada as well since what she said is in violation of hate speech laws.

by Anonymousreply 11November 18, 2023 4:33 PM

Agree with R14 and R4.

by Anonymousreply 12November 18, 2023 4:49 PM

R14 hasn't posted yet, R12.

by Anonymousreply 13November 18, 2023 4:52 PM

HE AGREES WITH ME! YAY!

by Anonymousreply 14November 18, 2023 4:55 PM

Sorry, I meant R1 and R4. Thanks, R13

by Anonymousreply 15November 18, 2023 4:55 PM

She appears to have the smarmy smugness of a Candace Owens or a Kayleigh McEneny.

by Anonymousreply 16November 18, 2023 4:58 PM

Freedom of speech is important because assholes like her can display herself, so everyone else will then excoriate her. Vile bitch!

by Anonymousreply 17November 18, 2023 5:08 PM

Oh, she's just practicing her generation's right to become a social media influencer.

by Anonymousreply 18November 18, 2023 5:23 PM

Uh-oh!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 18, 2023 5:26 PM

Next thing you know, she'll claim it was performance art.

by Anonymousreply 20November 18, 2023 5:29 PM

My goodness the pure hate. She sounds just like a Woke attacking a MAGA or a MAGA attacking a Woke.

Pure hatred and wanting the other dead.

by Anonymousreply 21November 18, 2023 5:34 PM

Terrifying and dangerously stupid. She’s proud of her ignorance.She’s desperate to belong to something. She would find a place in a red state. Never underestimate the damage that the stupid cause in this world.

by Anonymousreply 22November 18, 2023 5:42 PM

R9 is a Hamas supporter who regularly posts tweets from the most hateful Jew hating accounts.

The "Lowkey" person he links to is a British "rapper" and a notorious racist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 18, 2023 5:43 PM

R23 I’m not a Hamas supporter, I support peace for Jsraek and Palestine. I posted a couple of links from that guy but he just popped up on my twitter timeline and I’ve absolutely no idea who he is. The links I’ve posted from him have been videos from news shows, BBC / MSNBC / CNN etc and I’m Not interested in his comments on it rather than the clips themselves x.

by Anonymousreply 24November 18, 2023 5:47 PM

*Israel lol

by Anonymousreply 25November 18, 2023 5:48 PM

And what the OP is saying is nothing that is being said openly by "protesters" and in mosques in Europe, North America, Australia, New Zealand.

by Anonymousreply 26November 18, 2023 5:49 PM

OP, listen to your fellow Republicans marching with tiki torches saying "Jews will not replace us"

by Anonymousreply 27November 18, 2023 5:49 PM

^ How many babies in their cribs did the tiki boys butcher and are they making Tik Tok videos celebrating it?

by Anonymousreply 28November 18, 2023 5:54 PM

Fellow Republicans, R27? Please. Why would you assume someone posting about antisemitism is a Republican. Besides, I'm Canadian and I assume the woman in the video is as well.

by Anonymousreply 29November 18, 2023 5:57 PM

R27 doesn't seem to think that BOTH Nazis AND Islamist Jew haters are a problem.

He thinks it's either/or.

by Anonymousreply 30November 18, 2023 6:01 PM

This woman has that typical “what are you gonna do about it?” attitude that so many lower-class young people have today.

She appears in full skank makeup with a “you can’t touch me” attitude. But, the people she seems to claim as “her people” would never permit her to wear makeup, mouth off, or get an education.

by Anonymousreply 31November 18, 2023 6:03 PM

R30 doesn’t seem to think that BOTH zionists wishing the destruction of the entire Palestinian population and antisemites wishing the same on Jewish people are the problem.

She thinks it’s just one.

by Anonymousreply 32November 18, 2023 6:07 PM

Israel could wipe Gaza off the map this afternoon if they chose to. They don’t.

Hamas would do to the entire nation what they did on Oct 7 given the chance.

by Anonymousreply 33November 18, 2023 6:13 PM

She also seems to be in a country, which allows her the freedom to wear the hijab, whose values she hates. I hope the school expels her and that this outburst follows her for a long, long time - it's the wakeup call she needs.

by Anonymousreply 34November 18, 2023 6:16 PM

The good things about her video is she will be charged with a hate crime, expelled from where she studies and/or have no chance of employment in Canada. She might be in a school program that requires some smarts, but she’s clearly a dumbass. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone doesn’t physically attack her now that she’s put this online.

by Anonymousreply 35November 18, 2023 6:24 PM

The headscarf reveals she's not a moderate or liberal Muslim. She's a traditionalist therefore conservative fanatical fundie.

by Anonymousreply 36November 18, 2023 6:28 PM

[quote] The headscarf reveals she's not a moderate or liberal Muslim. She's a traditionalist therefore conservative fanatical fundie.

You don’t know any Muslim women do you R36?

by Anonymousreply 37November 18, 2023 6:32 PM

You can tell that kid at r9 was just mouthing off. He gives a quick side eye and performs for the camera. I'll bet good money his parents gave him hell for that stupidity. That's the difference. Hijab wearer's family is in full agreement with her views.

I place a lot of blame at Netanyahu and his right wing goons for getting us to this place. No, he's not responsible for 10/7 but he's helped this groundswell of hatred build.

by Anonymousreply 38November 18, 2023 7:14 PM

KILL THEM ALL! I mean, all of them. Like Joni Mitchell says, "Both Sides Now". But leave my patch alone!

by Anonymousreply 39November 18, 2023 7:26 PM

Muzzie cunts must cunt for Allah!

by Anonymousreply 40November 18, 2023 7:31 PM

[quote] You can tell that kid at [R9] was just mouthing off. He gives a quick side eye and performs for the camera. I'll bet good money his parents gave him hell for that stupidity. That's the difference. Hijab wearer's family is in full agreement with her views.

You’ve got to be fucking kidding me. You gals are head in the sand stupid weirdos. I can acknowledge that what she said is terrible, and what he said is equally terrible, but you losers are so biased that you can’t see what’s right in front of your faces.

by Anonymousreply 41November 18, 2023 7:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!