Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Scottt Wolf and Lacey Chabert are back, bitches!

In the Hallmark Holiday Special "A Merry Scottish Christmas."

Not sure why, since neither of them are Scottish.

But whatever.

It's Scott Wolf!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72December 8, 2023 2:02 PM

Is the secret that brother and sister are sleeping with each other?

by Anonymousreply 1November 18, 2023 12:26 AM

Too bad Matthew Fox and Neve Campbell couldn't have joined them.

That would have been a fun Party of Five reunion!

by Anonymousreply 2November 18, 2023 12:28 AM

Hallmark Christmas movies rule.

by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2023 12:29 AM

This should have been MY MOVIE!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 18, 2023 12:33 AM

I shushed him at a Lyle Lovett concert.

by Anonymousreply 5November 18, 2023 12:33 AM

Lol R5.

Really???

What did he do?

He seems like he would be very apologetic.

by Anonymousreply 6November 18, 2023 12:34 AM

Scott looks old. Lacey looks good. She’s choosing her face over her hips.

by Anonymousreply 7November 18, 2023 12:39 AM

I'll stick with Trainspotting.

by Anonymousreply 8November 18, 2023 12:52 AM

How is Scott not a fag?

by Anonymousreply 9November 18, 2023 1:08 AM

[quote] How is Scott not a fag?

Does playing one in the movie "Go!" count?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 18, 2023 1:36 AM

Not watching the trailer.

Are they love interests? That’d be weird AF.

by Anonymousreply 11November 18, 2023 1:39 AM

[quote]Are they love interests? That’d be weird AF.

Nope, still siblings. Hallmark's not opening that can of worms.

by Anonymousreply 12November 18, 2023 1:42 AM

They're brother and sister R11, who find out that their mother is some kind of Scottish royalty.

by Anonymousreply 13November 18, 2023 1:43 AM

I want Matthew Fox and Scott Wolf to be love interests.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 18, 2023 1:45 AM

R12 Lol. Hallmark would not do that.

by Anonymousreply 15November 18, 2023 2:17 AM

Lacey and Scott on The View.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 18, 2023 3:50 AM

Scott Wolf at peak hotness with Ryan Phillippe in "White Squall" (1996):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 18, 2023 7:00 AM

R16 you mean, The Talk

by Anonymousreply 18November 18, 2023 7:02 AM

Moon Pie face.

by Anonymousreply 19November 18, 2023 7:35 AM

Hallmark is so much better now, without that hateful bigot Candace Cameron Bure.

I'll bet Hallmark is happier too, because now they can try out lots of different actors for parts on their holiday shows.

It doesn't have to always be the same old faces.

I think it's cool that there are two "Party of Five" alums doing a show together.

Hallmark should do this more often.

by Anonymousreply 20November 18, 2023 10:23 AM

R20, it's incredible that I am typing this... I saw some Hallmark Christmas 2-hour Christmas thang with Jodi Sweetin in the lead female role.

She was very good and at some point I thought, "she should do more of these... she's better than other actresses I've seen on Hallmark"

God, did I really waste that much time of my life recently? Incredible.

by Anonymousreply 21November 18, 2023 10:29 AM

Oh, stop scolding yourself, r21.

Hallmark Christmas movies have no calories and yet they’re sweet, stupid, satisfying, cheap, cranked out as though they were on an assembly line.

And they employ actors who probably don’t have steady work unless you’re a regular lead.

Even I’ll admit, though, that some of them are just too stupid.

by Anonymousreply 22November 18, 2023 11:18 AM

Didn't Jonathan Bennett have a four movie contract with Hallmark to do a few gay-themed movies?

What ever happened to those?

by Anonymousreply 23November 18, 2023 11:24 AM

He's still handsome, and she's still beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 24November 18, 2023 11:27 AM

I really thought he was headed for superstardom after "Go" and some other films. He had a Tom Cruise quality. I guess some people just have no business acumen, or whatever it takes to claw your way to the top.

by Anonymousreply 25November 18, 2023 11:43 AM

[quote]What ever happened to those?

One aired last Christmas ("The Holiday Sitter"). The ratings were only so-so, but still better than what Great American Family's holiday films averaged.

by Anonymousreply 26November 18, 2023 2:17 PM

[quote] I really thought he was headed for superstardom after "Go" and some other films. He had a Tom Cruise quality. I guess some people just have no business acumen, or whatever it takes to claw your way to the top.

Scott Wolf is too nice.

He probably didn't want to have a huge Hollywood career, and likely would have been happy just to get another television series.

by Anonymousreply 27November 18, 2023 5:00 PM

[quote] I really thought he was headed for superstardom after "Go" and some other films. He had a Tom Cruise quality

The Tom Cruise quality he has is his face, not his charisma.

I liked him in Go; he was very funny.

by Anonymousreply 28November 18, 2023 5:04 PM

I really thought he was headed for superstardom after "Go" and some other films. He had a Tom Cruise quality. I guess some people just have no business acumen, or whatever it takes to claw your way to the top.

Scott Wolf also has a wife and kids, so he probably spent a lot of time focusing on them.

I know that a lot of other actors have spouses and children, but he seems to really love his family and enjoys spending time with them.

He has been married to Kelly from "The Real World - New Orleans" since forever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 18, 2023 5:09 PM

How cute is this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 18, 2023 5:10 PM

[quote]Not sure why, since neither of them are Scottish.

OP 90% of these movies involve someone traveling to either:

The place they're from, to rediscover the magic of Christmas.

An incredible, enchanting travel destination, to rediscover the magic of Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 31November 18, 2023 5:12 PM

[quote]Nope, still siblings. Hallmark's not opening that can of worms.

I remember many people expressing disgust when A VERY BRADY SEQUEL flirted with Greg and Marcia being potential love interests, culminating with their kiss in the end.

It probably had to do with the sequel not being as successful in theaters as the first film, because the second one was more enjoyable, IMO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 18, 2023 5:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 18, 2023 5:25 PM

Ewww

by Anonymousreply 34November 18, 2023 5:26 PM

[quote]He has been married to Kelly from "The Real World - New Orleans" since forever.

Lest we forget, the original New Orleans cast featured DL fave Danny, who was a bit of a legend around these here parts circa early 2000s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35November 18, 2023 5:29 PM

Oh, the gallons of cum I spilled over Scott Wolf...

by Anonymousreply 36November 18, 2023 5:34 PM

[quote] Lacey Chabert On Reuniting With Scott Wolf For Hallmark Christmas Movie

Hallmark mainstay Lacey Chabert reunites with her Party of Five co-star Scott Wolf Nov. 18 in the channel’s A Very Scottish Christmas, a confection about a pair of once close siblings who reunite at their mom’s girlhood home in Scotland for the holiday.

Here, Chabert talks about working again with Wolf — who played her older brother Bailey in the Fox drama that ran from 1994 to 2000 — in her 38th (!!!) Hallmark movie, as well as what it meant to reunite with Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Seyfried in those excellent Walmart holiday commercials.

[bold]Hallmark really got ahead of things in anticipation of the strike. When did you shoot A Very Merry Christmas?[/bold]

I shot Haul Out the Holly in April and then filmed A Merry Scottish Christmas in June.

[bold]How much time does it take to complete one of these movies?[/bold]

Every single Hallmark movie I’ve done, all 38 of them, have been in about 15 days. It really is incredible to shoot that much that quickly, but it’s a pace and a rhythm that we’ve all become so accustomed to and it’s really nice that I get to work with a lot of the same crews. I’ve worked with the same directors and producers repeatedly, so there’s a bit of a family feel.

[bold]Whose idea was it to get Scott Wolf?[/bold]

Scott and I just love each other so much, and since the moment we wrapped Party of Five 23 years ago, I have hoped that we’d have the chance to work together again. And while he’s been in my life as a brother forever — we’re very, very close — we hadn’t yet had that chance to work together on screen. So when he did a Hallmark Christmas movie a few years ago, everyone started asking, ‘are you guys going to do one together?’ We both said we would love this opportunity and Hallmark embraced the idea and found this beautiful story.

They let us be involved in the development of the story and the characters because we wanted to make sure it felt right. I’m so excited to be talking about it today. I’ll never forget standing there on set before we shot our first scene. I got a little teary-eyed because I just couldn’t believe that I had this opportunity to play his sister again and to spend these three weeks with him and reminisce about our time together on Party of Five.

[bold]Were you clear to Hallmark that you had to be siblings and not lovers?[/bold]

A hundred percent. He and I both said that from the beginning, as did everyone else. It was never anyone’s idea for us to be love interests in the movie. No one wants to see that! We are forever brother and sister, and I was really happy that Hallmark was willing to embrace that being the core of the story. While there are romantic storylines in the film that are important and beautiful, having the brother sister relationship and the way they sort of find each other again as they get this news about their family in Scotland, was really important to us.

[bold]What were some of your memories of working with Scott on Party of Five? You were just a kid.[/bold]

I was 11. Can you believe that? I did it from age 11 to 17, and I was not much older than my daughter is now. I just remember the first time I met him. It was during the audition process and our very last read together. We all read together as a family, Neve and Matthew and Scott. It was at one of the offices at Fox and at the end of the audition they said, ‘should we tell them?’ We all looked around and they said, ‘you’re our Salingers.’

There was this immediate burst of laughter and tears and hugs. I didn’t really understand the scope of what it meant to be on a show, but I knew instantly that I was going to be a part of something very special, and that it was going to mean a lot to my life. I never knew it would turn into six years and 144 episodes. Who I am today as an adult is such a large part of the influence of all those wonderful people around me during that time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 18, 2023 5:50 PM

[bold]Do you think a lot of your Hallmark fans were Party of Five fans?[/bold]

I find that a lot of the fans of the Hallmark movies were people who also watched Party of Five, so hopefully this is as much a treat for them as it was for us to film it. There are some Easter eggs to Party of Five in the movie, if you watch really carefully.

[bold]You have Haul Out the Holly coming out next weekend.[/bold]

It’s a very different movie than A Merry Scottish Christmas. A Merry Scottish Christmas is heartfelt and festive and is this beautiful story of a brother and sister finding each other once again. Haul Out the Holly is this big broad comedy, super joyful. And there’s a bit of a Party of Five reunion in there too. Jennifer Aspen, who was on four seasons of Party of Five [as Daphne Jablonsky] plays my sort of, what’s the word? I don’t want to say nemesis, more like fre-mesis in the movie. So it’s been a lovely year of reunions on all fronts.

[bold]What has the Hallmark career meant to you? What has it done for your life?[/bold]

I had no idea that it would turn into what it has become. I can’t even express my gratitude. I love these movies as a viewer. I love watching all of the other movies that Hallmark makes, and I feel so lucky that I get to be a part of something that just brings a little bit of joy into the world and that I get to tell stories that people can relate to and hopefully see themselves in. Those stories touch my heart so deeply, and I really don’t take it for granted for a second.

by Anonymousreply 38November 18, 2023 5:50 PM

I'm shocked at that fans of her formulaic terrible 90s show would be fans of formulaic terrible Hallmark movies.

by Anonymousreply 39November 18, 2023 6:19 PM

I once saw Scott Wolf’s naked butt while he was changing in the locker room of the Equinox in the West Village.

I bet Lacey can’t say the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 40November 18, 2023 6:24 PM

R21 - Jodie has done a lot of Hallmark.

If I recall, Jodie played one of Lacey’s character’s friends on late Party of Five.

by Anonymousreply 41November 18, 2023 6:34 PM

Lacey and Scott say that they will only play siblings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42November 18, 2023 11:13 PM

When is this movie showing?

November 18?

That's today!

by Anonymousreply 43November 19, 2023 3:36 AM

It already aired east coast. Starting west coast now. R43

by Anonymousreply 44November 19, 2023 3:37 AM

We missed the hallmark holiday drop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 19, 2023 3:38 AM

Thanks, R44!

by Anonymousreply 46November 19, 2023 3:41 AM

R46- Actually right now another Lacey Christmas movie is on.

by Anonymousreply 47November 19, 2023 3:59 AM

Wow, what a surprise ending!

Scott Wolf and Lacey Chabert's characters slept together, and then had a baby!

I'll bet no one saw that coming!

by Anonymousreply 48November 19, 2023 5:35 AM

R48 is pulling our legs.

by Anonymousreply 49November 19, 2023 5:49 AM

Neve Campbell had a back door pilot on Lifetime that went nowhere. She played an ex-Amish police detective investigating a murder.

It was a good example of the genre.

by Anonymousreply 50November 19, 2023 8:32 AM

R50;- Neve was in the last seasons of House of Cards.

by Anonymousreply 51November 19, 2023 4:24 PM

I had to laugh at the ending, when Scott Wolf's character and his wife had a newborn baby.

Scott's a little bit "long in the tooth" to have a kid at 55, isn't he?

And Lacey is 41, but still trying to live the life of a single and carefree "young woman."

Time is ticking, bitch. You're not getting any younger.

As if you'd pass up the chance to have a relationship with a hot Scottish man, because you want to live an "independent" life in California.

TICK. TOCK. OLD. LADY.

by Anonymousreply 52November 19, 2023 4:44 PM

Scott was quite cute back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 53November 19, 2023 4:45 PM

Lacey was really unlikable in this movie.

Has she always been this bitchy and whiny?

by Anonymousreply 54November 20, 2023 2:59 AM

She was not that way in the wedding veil movies, R54

by Anonymousreply 55November 20, 2023 3:31 AM

Scott and Lacey's mother in this movie, looked only a few years older than Scott.

She must have had him when she was six years old, lol.

by Anonymousreply 56November 20, 2023 5:04 PM

[quote]One aired last Christmas ("The Holiday Sitter").

The sequel is coming next month...

The Holiday Sitter is Fisting My Shitter!

by Anonymousreply 57November 20, 2023 5:12 PM

[quote] The sequel is coming next month...

[quote] The Holiday Sitter is Fisting My Shitter!

Will this be the gay themed Hallmark movie of the week, starring that homosexual Jonathan Bennett?

by Anonymousreply 58November 20, 2023 5:16 PM

Speaking of Hallmark homosexualists, a trailer just dropped for "Catch Me if you Claus," starring Italia Ricci and Luke Macfarlane.

Luke looks hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59November 20, 2023 5:20 PM

HDTV is not a friend to many of these Hallmark actors and actresses. No matter how skilled the makeup artists are, you can't turn 45 or 50 into 25 years old. Only those of us on DL know the secret of being mistaken for 25 at age 70.

by Anonymousreply 60November 20, 2023 5:28 PM

Alison Sweeney has a zest for death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61November 20, 2023 7:17 PM

I can't forgive Alison Sweeney after all the horrible things she did to her twin sister Carrie just so she could be with Lucas. I understand that she and Lucas had a baby together but Carrie and Lucas were a love that is very rare.

by Anonymousreply 62November 20, 2023 9:15 PM

R62 - Sami and Carrie were not twins. Carrie was older.

by Anonymousreply 63November 20, 2023 11:05 PM

Scott Wolf in white underwear in "The Evening Star" (1996):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64November 21, 2023 7:24 AM

Yeah, this guy does nothing for me. Too bland.

She seems....touched in the head.

by Anonymousreply 65November 21, 2023 7:51 AM

Nice Jewish boy.

by Anonymousreply 66November 21, 2023 7:58 AM

Where has he been all these years/decades? I’m too lazy to check IMDb. Blast from the past. I’m wondering if Matthew Fox’s career ever recovered after the abuse allegations?

by Anonymousreply 67November 21, 2023 8:03 AM

R64 who did he play, Juliette Lewis’ boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 68November 21, 2023 8:53 AM

Scott is playing Nancy Drew’s father.

by Anonymousreply 69December 7, 2023 2:53 AM

[quote]Has she always been this bitchy and whiny?

You’ve never seen Party Of Five before have you.

by Anonymousreply 70December 7, 2023 3:15 AM

R70 LOL

by Anonymousreply 71December 7, 2023 3:23 AM

She jacked her acting style from Neve.

by Anonymousreply 72December 8, 2023 2:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!