Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lara Trump Sings

WTF?!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 30, 2024 8:29 PM

Wow. The abrasive fake twang is interesting.

by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2023 2:38 PM

Won't back down from what??

by Anonymousreply 2November 17, 2023 2:41 PM

She sounds like any one of us parodying a Facebook warrior frau doing karaoke on country night.

by Anonymousreply 3November 17, 2023 2:52 PM

Someone lied to her several times.

by Anonymousreply 4November 17, 2023 2:54 PM

[quote] Won't back down from what??

Showcasing her shitty personality and overall uselessness. She’s a real warrior, that one. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 5November 17, 2023 2:57 PM

She'll have to sing better than that if she expects to remain hooked on pricey coke. Her moron husband is no earner.

by Anonymousreply 6November 17, 2023 3:00 PM

Dear Lord, you made me blind, but Sweet Baby Jesus why didn't you make me deaf as well!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 17, 2023 3:05 PM

I think her pianny needs a tune up.

by Anonymousreply 8November 17, 2023 3:16 PM

R1, she grew up in Wilmington, NC and went to NC State but has lost a lot of her accent after years in New York. It still comes out a little bit in her conversational voice.

by Anonymousreply 9November 17, 2023 3:18 PM

Good God, kill it before it spreads!!

by Anonymousreply 10November 17, 2023 3:18 PM

But I agree the twang was a choice in her part and she took it way too far.

by Anonymousreply 11November 17, 2023 3:18 PM

Autotuned trash.

by Anonymousreply 12November 17, 2023 3:21 PM

Off the stage, you Jezebel! The only person singing off-key around here in a sexy cowgirl hat and prairie dress is ME!

I am performing “Can’t Help Loving Dat Man” for MY man tonight, and no low born trash is going to stop or upstage me!

Where is the waiter? I need another pitcher of mint juleps!

by Anonymousreply 13November 17, 2023 3:28 PM

Didn't Petty's estate send this ignorant skeleton a cease and desist letter regarding this song? Did they use too many big words for her to understand or is the inevitable lawsuit she'll have shoved up her pooper the newest Trump family fundraising grift?

I despise that family, their dimwitted cult and soulless enablers more every day.

by Anonymousreply 14November 17, 2023 3:38 PM

They need campaign music and they have a Columbia House catalog of cease and desist orders. I mean even Kidz Bop told them to cut it.

by Anonymousreply 15November 17, 2023 3:42 PM

Yeah, why don't they use the song catalogs of Ted Nugent, Carrie Underwood, Reba, KISS, Aerosmith, Azalea Banks, Scott Baio, Right Said Fred, Trace Adkins, Ice Cube, or Sexy Red? Several of them could really use the money.

Oh, what's that you say... their song catalogs are mostly trash? Po' you; it's the same thing in the stand-up and talk show worlds. Face it--modern far right-wingers have no sense of humor, and little musical talent.

by Anonymousreply 16November 17, 2023 7:10 PM

R14, I don’t think an artist can stop a campaign from playing their music at events like they can in other cases, use in an ad, for example.

I might be wrong by I believe that as long as you pay the ASCAP fee, like bars and clubs do, you can play the music.

I believe the same goes for recording songs. As long as you pay the publishing company their fee and residuals, and don’t change the lyrics or tune, an artist can’t stop someone from covering their song.

by Anonymousreply 17November 17, 2023 7:36 PM

Initiating a lawsuit from the grave.

by Anonymousreply 18November 17, 2023 9:23 PM

Oh, poor kitty at R7, you deserved so much better than this!

by Anonymousreply 19November 17, 2023 9:42 PM

Time for an Annie Get Your Gun revival.

by Anonymousreply 20November 17, 2023 9:57 PM

Harsh noise

by Anonymousreply 21November 17, 2023 10:51 PM

Releases her song the same day as a more famous singer did hers. What was the reaction?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 30, 2024 4:53 PM

Oh look. Another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 23March 30, 2024 4:58 PM

[quote]Won't back down from what??

By the looks of it, R2, she won't back down from refusing to take singing lessons. That nasal whine is painful even after being filtered through Pro Tools, and it makes me dread imagining how she sounds live.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 30, 2024 5:01 PM

Autotuned whine- gee, great

by Anonymousreply 25March 30, 2024 5:53 PM

doweeee-ow-eeeee-down

by Anonymousreply 26March 30, 2024 6:10 PM

Is there anything this girl can’t do?

by Anonymousreply 27March 30, 2024 6:17 PM

More hopeful title: Lara Trump Sings at Sing Sing.

by Anonymousreply 28March 30, 2024 6:39 PM

‘The Diddies of Redemption’

by Anonymousreply 29March 30, 2024 6:53 PM

I think she's TREMENDOUS.....ly bad.

But I guess she needs the cash for more lip injections and bigger bolt-ons, since dear old dad-in-law is draining the RNC coffers.

by Anonymousreply 30March 30, 2024 7:03 PM

Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 31March 30, 2024 8:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!