Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gavin Newsom & Justin Trudeau

Gavin & Justin met in California yesterday.

Post your fantasies here . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 18, 2023 5:24 PM

Nice, but it has nothing on Trudeau and Macron.

by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2023 8:24 AM

Hotness

by Anonymousreply 2November 17, 2023 9:24 AM

Is it my imagination, or is Newsom looking a little rough these days? He used to be really handsome-is he too thin? Maybe it's the hair? His ass looks kinda flat in that suit.

Damn that Trudeau is one sexy dude-we could use another shot of that glorious ass. I agree with R1- There's something about the ways those 2 embrace and the look in Macron's eyes when they hug, that makes me think there's more going on.

Any dirt on why Trudeau and the wife split? Another woman? Man? Both?

by Anonymousreply 3November 17, 2023 9:29 AM

California (39 million) has a slightly bigger population than Canada (38 million), so this is like two countries/presidents meeting.

by Anonymousreply 4November 17, 2023 9:36 AM

Canada has a bigger economy?

by Anonymousreply 5November 17, 2023 10:00 AM

Canada has the 10th biggest economy:

1) USA = $26 trillion

2) China = $17 trillion

3) Germany = $4.4 trillion

4) Japan = $4.2 trillion

)5 India = $3.7 trillion

6) United Kingdom = $3.3 trillion

7) France = $3 trillion

8) Italy = $2.18 trillion

9) Brazil = $2.12 trillion

10) Canada = $2.11 trillion

If California were a country, it would be #5 and produce more than India or the UK.

by Anonymousreply 6November 17, 2023 10:35 AM

I like Gavin Newsom but I do not think he's handsome.

by Anonymousreply 7November 17, 2023 10:38 AM

When is he going to announce his run against gramps?

by Anonymousreply 8November 17, 2023 11:33 AM

SEX!

by Anonymousreply 9November 17, 2023 11:47 AM

Why the bro hug?

by Anonymousreply 10November 17, 2023 11:52 AM

Justin realizes that Gavin's dick has been inside Kimberley Guilfoyle and wants to keep his distance.

by Anonymousreply 11November 17, 2023 2:22 PM

[quote] His ass looks kinda flat in that suit.

I was walking behind him up Stockton St. to Union Square when he was mayor. He had a terrible ass and was wearing ill-fitting jeans, if memory serves. It was really noticeable.

by Anonymousreply 12November 18, 2023 5:11 PM

Since Newsom lost his best bro, Eric Garcetti, to India, he needs a new bro to hang with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 18, 2023 5:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!