Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘Young Sheldon’ To End With Season 7 On CBS

CBS‘ No. 1 comedy series is coming to an end with a one-hour series finale on Thursday, May 16.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 20, 2024 8:59 PM

Annie Potts is my favorite part about this series.

by Anonymousreply 1November 15, 2023 4:32 AM

So George IS going to die...

by Anonymousreply 2November 15, 2023 4:42 AM

This was my watch after The Middle ended. Sheldon is more annoying the older he gets, guess they want to end on a high note. RIP George.

by Anonymousreply 3November 15, 2023 4:57 AM

One of the few shows on tv now I genuinely love. Great cast and genuinely funny, sweet show.

by Anonymousreply 4November 15, 2023 5:06 AM

Love this series. Would love to see it go on for another year.

But star Iain Armitage is definitely aging out of the part.

So, better to go out while its still on top than to go out in a whimper.

by Anonymousreply 5November 15, 2023 8:35 PM

I enjoyed it!!

by Anonymousreply 6November 15, 2023 9:17 PM

How about "Not So Young Sheldon" where Jim Parsons replaces Iain Armitage and the rest of the Young Sheldon cast remains after he gets back from Germany? It bridges George's death with Sheldon's first PhD and his move to Pasadena.

by Anonymousreply 7November 15, 2023 9:21 PM

The finale was always going to be George's death.

It always makes me laugh that the actor who plays George is the same actor who played Leonard's high school bully.

by Anonymousreply 8November 15, 2023 9:29 PM

It's an entertaining series, and I'll be sorry for it to end.

by Anonymousreply 9November 15, 2023 9:31 PM

Once Ian sprouted pubes, the series was going to end soon. He wasn't adorable anymore.

by Anonymousreply 10November 15, 2023 9:36 PM

I suspect some of us relate a little too closely to Sheldon.

by Anonymousreply 11November 15, 2023 9:38 PM

I relate more to Meemaw personally! Annie Potts deserves her own spin-off series.

by Anonymousreply 12November 16, 2023 9:25 AM

I hope Iain does OK with the show ending. He's been the center of attention his whole life and was an extra adorable child. Moving into adulthood is going to be a lot of change.

He seems like a good kid. Actually all 3 kids were really well cast and are as charming as can be. I wish them well.

by Anonymousreply 13February 20, 2024 6:09 PM

More Meemaw!

by Anonymousreply 14February 20, 2024 6:10 PM

The planned spin-off will focus on the brother and his girlfriend (I won’t watch) played by Emily Osment.

by Anonymousreply 15February 20, 2024 6:18 PM

I believe that Montana was hired as a child because he, in reality, most accurately fit the character. He is Georgir Cooper.

But once all this runs its course, I see him being the Dana Plato of the cast, and doing gay pr0n. There is no other path for him in regular acting other than a revival of McCloud.

by Anonymousreply 16February 20, 2024 6:41 PM

A better option would be a Meemaw spinoff. Georgie is a fun side character but isn’t really dynamic enough to be a lead.

by Anonymousreply 17February 20, 2024 6:47 PM

Georgie is Montana and Montana cannot open a sitcom.

by Anonymousreply 18February 20, 2024 6:54 PM

Enough with the goddamn spinoffs, already!

What is this, Maude?

Someone tell that prick Chuck Lorre to get his head out of that hooker's ass and actually WRITE SOMETHING NEW!

by Anonymousreply 19February 20, 2024 7:22 PM

They’re clearly turning the adolescent Sheldon into the annoying adult version.

by Anonymousreply 20February 20, 2024 7:39 PM

Zoe Perry really impressed me on this show. She's really gifted.

by Anonymousreply 21February 20, 2024 7:43 PM

It takes a great actress to play such an odious character.

I don't care what they say about George's Death, MARY KILLED HIM.

by Anonymousreply 22February 20, 2024 7:49 PM

Zoe Perry is Laurie Metcalf’s daughter.

by Anonymousreply 23February 20, 2024 8:34 PM

I know it says Montana Jordan on the credits, but I can't stop thinking that his name should be Milton...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24February 20, 2024 8:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!