Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A Bisexual Love Affair

I wonder if Will Smith will slap the assistant for blabbing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317December 3, 2023 1:43 PM

In a new interview with Tasha K, Will’s former friend and assistant, Brother Bilaal, claims he personally witnessed both men in an uncompromising position.

Brother Bilaal said:

[quote] “I opened the door to Duane’s dressing room and that’s when I see Duane having anal sex with Will. There was a couch and, um, Will was bent over on the couch and Duane was standing up killin’ him. Murderin’, like, murder. It was murder in there.”

Brother Bilaal used violent language to describe two men engaging in rough s-x.

ROFL!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 14, 2023 3:05 PM

Interviewer: "You saw her (Jada) saying that Will had a small dick?"

Brother Bilaal: "I am saying to you, if a woman is used to something the size of a baby leg, and you come in wit a pinky toe, there's nothin' you goin' do to please her. If she's itchin' for dat baby leg, she want dat baby leg."

Bwahahahhaha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 14, 2023 3:09 PM

Who didn't know this?

by Anonymousreply 3November 14, 2023 3:09 PM

This has been rumored for years. You know he's telling the truth since Will is the bottom in the story.

by Anonymousreply 4November 14, 2023 3:10 PM

They were found in “an uncompromising position”?

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 5November 14, 2023 3:10 PM

Tasha K has no credibility. Why is anyone still listening to her?

by Anonymousreply 6November 14, 2023 3:13 PM

The tea is HOT, hunty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 14, 2023 3:14 PM

Who could blame him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 14, 2023 3:15 PM

I know far, far more about the Smiths' sex lives than I ever wanted to.

by Anonymousreply 9November 14, 2023 3:15 PM

The comments @ R8 😂

by Anonymousreply 10November 14, 2023 3:18 PM

R6 She may be making up lies because literally owes a Cardi a millions of dollars. Cardi refused to take her foot off her neck in her lawsuit settlement. Got that bitch embezzling money to Africa.

by Anonymousreply 11November 14, 2023 3:19 PM

So, Wilhelmina was murdered by cock?

by Anonymousreply 12November 14, 2023 3:20 PM

Walls blown all the way out, R12!

by Anonymousreply 13November 14, 2023 3:21 PM

[quote] Tasha K has no credibility

But Tasha isn't the one telling the story.

It's Will Smith's former assistant who is telling the story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 14, 2023 3:24 PM

This would be a better story if it were Denzel doing the murdering.

by Anonymousreply 15November 14, 2023 3:24 PM

I've never heard someone use "murdering it" as a euphemism for rough fucking. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 16November 14, 2023 3:26 PM

I love my big gay daddy!

by Anonymousreply 17November 14, 2023 3:27 PM

Pics or it didn't happen

by Anonymousreply 18November 14, 2023 3:29 PM

I love it at the end of the video at R2 when Tasha K. holds her hand to her head like she's so concerned at hearing this story.

The DRAMA!!! Rofl.

You just know this bitch is loving every moment of this.

And there's even product placement too, with her "Witching Hour" wine on the table.

This bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 14, 2023 3:30 PM

Brother Bilaal, you in danger gurl!

KEEP MY NAME OUT YO' MOUF!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 14, 2023 3:34 PM

This is so damn messy haha

by Anonymousreply 21November 14, 2023 3:36 PM

[quote] Brother Bilaal: "I am saying to you, if a woman is used to something the size of a baby leg, and you come in wit a pinky toe, there's nothin' you goin' do to please her. If she's itchin' for dat baby leg, she want dat baby leg."

Not since the days of Tennyson…

by Anonymousreply 22November 14, 2023 3:39 PM

Between last year's Slap, Jada's book, and now this, Will Smith is really having an ANNUS HORRIBILUS!!!

I guess Scientology protected him from getting outed all these years, but now that he and Jada left the cult, he's basically on his own to do damage control.

His career is collapsing, right before our very eyes!

by Anonymousreply 23November 14, 2023 3:41 PM

I whip my hair back and forth.

by Anonymousreply 24November 14, 2023 3:54 PM

I whip my booty back and forth on Duane Martin’s cock.

by Anonymousreply 25November 14, 2023 3:55 PM

Does anyone remember the rumor about Will beating up or injuring a twink or something like that during rough sex?

by Anonymousreply 26November 14, 2023 5:37 PM

R26 No please tell us.

by Anonymousreply 27November 14, 2023 5:38 PM

“ keep my boyfriend out of your mouth”

by Anonymousreply 28November 14, 2023 5:43 PM

[quote] Between last year's Slap, Jada's book, and now this, Will Smith is really having an ANNUS HORRIBILUS!!!

His anus wasn't too horriblus to me!

by Anonymousreply 29November 14, 2023 5:49 PM

[quote] Does anyone remember the rumor about Will beating up or injuring a twink or something like that during rough sex?

I do.

Which is why this story really surprises me.

All this time, I was under the impression that Will is a rough top.

This gossip tells a completely different story, with Will as a sub bottom.

I'm so confused!

by Anonymousreply 30November 14, 2023 6:55 PM

I knew it!

by Anonymousreply 31November 14, 2023 6:58 PM

r1 You type like a moron.

by Anonymousreply 32November 14, 2023 7:03 PM

R31 Boy bye. You know he blew your back out on the set of Bagger Vance. God knows you pinged to high heavens back then.

by Anonymousreply 33November 14, 2023 7:05 PM

"because literally owes a Cardi a millions"

R11 Ooook

by Anonymousreply 34November 14, 2023 7:06 PM

Dear MORON CUNT at R32,

Those words are taken verbatim from the op's linked article.

You stupid fucking miserable cunt!

by Anonymousreply 35November 14, 2023 7:06 PM

Somebody needs to take their motherfucking meds.

by Anonymousreply 36November 14, 2023 7:19 PM

R35 Oh sweetheart, we saw that.

The moronic part is "ROFL!!!!! "

by Anonymousreply 37November 14, 2023 7:24 PM

Denzel only told me not to kiss

by Anonymousreply 38November 14, 2023 7:47 PM

R38 On screen. Don’t be kissing no mens on screen.

by Anonymousreply 39November 14, 2023 7:53 PM

Some comments posted on World Star to this video. I'm guessing posts about it on Lipstick Alley would be similar.

I guess ever since the movie Philadelphia, he got turned out by Hollywood.

not a surprise really, blacks make up %80-85 of the LGBTQ population.

Puffy assistant done the same too

Will smith in "six degrees of separation" will show you everything about will Smith you need to know

It makes sense why Jada acts the way she does towards will and Tupac. Tupac represents masculinity Jada yerns for . Will is giving up Boocie ... So she can't respect him fully .

That nigga a snitch

by Anonymousreply 40November 14, 2023 8:38 PM

People are shocked to find this out?

by Anonymousreply 41November 14, 2023 8:54 PM

R41 Yes.

by Anonymousreply 42November 14, 2023 8:59 PM

@R40, "Blacks make up %80-%85 of the LGBTQ population."

DEAR! You MUST tell us where you got your *Scientific* Statistics. We will all be amazed, I am sure at the accuracy of such figures!

by Anonymousreply 43November 14, 2023 9:24 PM

r40 You are truly a complete moron.

by Anonymousreply 44November 14, 2023 10:04 PM

[quote]now that he and Jada left the cult

Have they really left Scientology?

by Anonymousreply 45November 14, 2023 10:22 PM

OP, I'd say that calling it a "love affair" is a bit of stretch.

Don't you think?

by Anonymousreply 46November 14, 2023 11:10 PM

Yes it was a bit of stretch at first

by Anonymousreply 47November 14, 2023 11:12 PM

[quote] Yes it was a bit of stretch at first

[quote] —Wilma

And then your hole loosened up?

by Anonymousreply 48November 14, 2023 11:27 PM

R46 These two have been each others main side hoes for like 2 decades now.

And Jada would have been munching down Tisha Campbell but Tisha, though an ally, is not gay or bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 49November 14, 2023 11:29 PM

Why does that interview seem like a skit?

by Anonymousreply 50November 14, 2023 11:38 PM

[quote] I've never heard someone use "murdering it" as a euphemism for rough fucking. Lol.

You must have never heard Amanda Bynes tweet “I want Drake to murder my pussy.”

by Anonymousreply 51November 14, 2023 11:57 PM

“A man knows what a man needs” - Will Smith

The zoom in on Jada’s face is priceless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52November 15, 2023 12:00 AM

So why did darling Will make such a big deal about his son?

Gay sex is okay if you (claim to) like pussy?

by Anonymousreply 53November 15, 2023 12:06 AM

Not gay if it’s the other guys butt!

by Anonymousreply 54November 15, 2023 12:14 AM

Benny Medina was definitely digging in his ass back in the day too, when Will was only 20. That's bragging rights

r26 Wendy Williams got that rumor out there in the early 2000s lol. I believe it, he's probably verse.

Can someone explain to me how in the hell Cardi B gets to make Tasha K go broke over some bullshit said on the internet? Like DL has said 1000 times worse lol

by Anonymousreply 55November 15, 2023 12:14 AM

R55 DL is not claiming it as facts nigga child. And the lawsuit runs deeper than that. Cardi asked her to take down the lies and information and she refused. This woman had a sizeable audience. It’s a like newspaper. It was slander. Cardi took that hoe to court and mop the floor with her. Stubborn ass lying ass bitch. Where my back Latinos at. Stand up!

by Anonymousreply 56November 15, 2023 12:18 AM

So his assistant is saying Will is a bottom and he has a little dick? It's definitely not Will's year.

by Anonymousreply 57November 15, 2023 12:26 AM

[quote]I love it at the end of the video at [R2] when Tasha K. holds her hand to her head like she's so concerned at hearing this story.

OMG i need gifs of Tasha "processing" 🤣

by Anonymousreply 58November 15, 2023 12:28 AM

[quote] It’s a like newspaper. It was slander.

R56 That would be libel, doofus. Slander is spoken, libel is written.

by Anonymousreply 59November 15, 2023 12:31 AM

[quote] So why did darling Will make such a big deal about his son?

Will is a deeply disturbed closeted gay man, full of anger and shame and guilt.

He needs therapy to deal with his homosexuality, so that he can finally be himself.

by Anonymousreply 60November 15, 2023 12:31 AM

R59 Don’t ever disrespect me bitch. Ok I made a simple mistake. I’ve had a few glasses of Hypnotiq. I’m sick of you coming for me. You are lucky my boyfriend is on his way home.

by Anonymousreply 61November 15, 2023 12:37 AM

Her highness LisaRaye needs to finally corroborate these details about her "nemesis" Duane Martin. I know she wants to so badly!

She knows all these people better than anyone, and has said Duane was also responsible for breaking up her marriage! She claimed Duane had her ex-husband around to many fast women, but now I'm thinking he was "murdering" that man too 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 15, 2023 12:41 AM

r61 "You are lucky my boyfriend is on his way home. "

Oh, okay. Phew. I was worried!

by Anonymousreply 63November 15, 2023 12:42 AM

[quote] She claimed Duane had her ex-husband around to many fast women, but now I'm thinking he was "murdering" that man too

Which ex-husband, the politician or the football player?

Here's the politician, Michael Misick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64November 15, 2023 12:45 AM

And here's the football player, Tony Martin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65November 15, 2023 12:46 AM

r64 Michael Misick was the husband she said Duane "stole" from her

by Anonymousreply 66November 15, 2023 12:47 AM

"Hypnotiq"

Oh, dear, R61. Perhaps you meant "Hpnotiq?" There's no "y" in the name, sweetheart.

by Anonymousreply 67November 15, 2023 12:48 AM

R66 Michael Misick looks the type to get his back blown out by a big dick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68November 15, 2023 12:53 AM

Wow Michael Misick was pretty cute back then and he has that island accent. Duane definitely murdered the bussy

by Anonymousreply 69November 15, 2023 2:10 AM

How wide is Will's hole?

Is it wider than Aaron Schock's?

by Anonymousreply 70November 15, 2023 2:23 AM

We are SHOCKED!

by Anonymousreply 71November 15, 2023 2:33 AM

[quote] Does anyone remember the rumor about Will beating up or injuring a twink or something like that during rough sex?

Must of poked the twink in the eye with that baby dick.

by Anonymousreply 72November 15, 2023 2:39 AM

The rough trade rumor was a Page Six blind item from years ago. It said an actor who was appearing in a summer blockbuster at the time raped a guy so bad that the guy had to go to the hospital. Gawker thought it was about James Franco (much to Franco's consternation at the time) but Dataloungers thought it was about Smith

by Anonymousreply 73November 15, 2023 2:47 AM

R72 "Must of"

OH, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 74November 15, 2023 2:48 AM

I'm starting to believe teacake is AIKC. R61.

by Anonymousreply 75November 15, 2023 8:49 AM

R55 I believe what Tasha K was saying was libellous, like Cardi B had herpes and was spreading it and stuff like that, which of course would be illegal for her to do to unbeknownst to her sexual partners. I think there were other illegal activities, like robbing johns as a stripper and such that Tasha K refused to take down. So I think Tasha Ks rumours were more detrimental to Cardi B and her career and the companies she was seeking to work with. Saying someone is gay is no longer slander as far as I know.

Tasha K needs money big time now to pay Cardi. That is why she is running with this story. And on the flip side, because she was sued up and down to almost the point of oblivion by Cardi, I would imagine she has had her lawyers check the story up and down for anything slanderous - which makes me believe it more. Since she's been burned so bad and trying to make a comeback, I would assume she is being super cautious with whatever she reports on now.

by Anonymousreply 76November 15, 2023 11:38 AM

[quote] "I opened the door to Duane’s dressing room and that’s when I see Duane having anal sex with Will. There was a couch and, um, Will was bent over on the couch and Duane was standing up killin’ him. Murderin’, like, murder. It was murder in there.”

I hope that Will douched before his mussy got murdered!

by Anonymousreply 77November 15, 2023 12:32 PM

So now Jadan is the alpha male in the family?

by Anonymousreply 78November 15, 2023 12:50 PM

Duane Martin was probably employing the “jackhammer technique” which could easily be mistaken for murder

by Anonymousreply 79November 15, 2023 12:55 PM

Premeditated 1st Degree Anal

by Anonymousreply 80November 15, 2023 1:01 PM

[quote] Premeditated 1st Degree Anal

Guilty as charged!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 15, 2023 1:05 PM

r76 "was saying was libellous"

Oh, dear. Perhaps you meant slanderous. See r59.

by Anonymousreply 82November 15, 2023 1:06 PM

Who is this with Will?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 15, 2023 1:08 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 15, 2023 1:08 PM

Millie Smith

by Anonymousreply 85November 15, 2023 1:10 PM

r83 Your URL says "Duane Martin" in it.

by Anonymousreply 86November 15, 2023 1:12 PM

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

And Will Smith has been flaming for years, as have the gay rumors.

[quote] Will Smith Responds To $2M 'Gay' Cover-Up Scandal

Will Smith is not happy about his friend's cover-up scandal going public! The actor was peppered with questions about the nature of his relationship with Duane Martin after RadarOnline.com exclusively revealed the details of the $2million controversy. Click through the gallery to see the video and find out all the details of the secret scandal.

After RadarOnline.com exclusively reported Smith's alleged payment to Martin, the actor was caught on camera as Martin's bankruptcy scandal exploded. As the Suicide Squad star made his way through the airport on August 23, he was peppered with questions about RadarOnline.com's shocking report. Watch the video to see how Smith responded to the probing inquiries about his rumored lover. Smith and Martin have always insisted they are straight, and good friends.

Smith looked somber as he made his way through the airport. His alleged role in pal Martin's bankruptcy issues was described in scandalous court documents obtained by RadarOnline.com and published earlier in the day. As RadarOnline.com reported, Martin filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy with his wife of 20 years, Tisha Campbell-Martin, on January 7, 2016, claiming they owed more than $15,145,387. And in documents filed in the case, the trustee of the proceedings claimed that Smith and his wife, Jada Pinkett-Smith, paid big bucks to help the Martins protect their assets.

According to the filings, the trustee said that information about the secret deal was hidden away on Martin's personal laptop — along with photos and videos that the actor doesn't want the world to see!

In documents from May 26, the Martins admitted they "have interests in various types of businesses" and "that financial information is contained on a laptop computer." But in addition, they revealed, "The laptop also contains … personal photos… which are confidential, privileged, and unrelated to any legitimate interest" of the court, including "confidential communications with other public figures regarding private, non-financial matters." They said they feared "the risk of disclosing private information not pertinent to the instant case that is highly sought after by tabloid publications"!

One example listed in the documents showing the connection between the Martins and the Smiths surrounded the sale of their Chatsworth, Calif., home, which was reported to be worth up to $2 million. "In late 2014, the Debtors orchestrated a short sale with their mortgage lender whereby a newly created LLC known as Roxe, LLC," owned by his brother, Michael Martin, and his tax guy Derek Folk "took title to the property," the trustee claimed.

According to the documents, "100% of the short sale price" was "funded by another third party/lender known as 'Treyball,' which appears to be owned by Will and Jada Smith." Indeed, RadarOnline.com viewed California Secretary of State records that show that the agent for Treyball is the Smiths' trusted financial manager, Todd Gelfand!

The Martins unusual relationship with the Smiths first came to light in 2011, when Star magazine caught Will and Duane vacationing together on the Caribbean island of Trinidad — without their wives. According to the report, they partied at DRINK! nightclub in late November of that year, before moving on to hotspot 51 Degrees to party with an all-male crew until 4 a.m. The next day, Duane and Will enjoyed a private boat cruise before dinner at Chaud restaurant that night.

The men's extended vacation continued at Art Basel in Miami. They were spotted together again at an opening party on November 30, and the Red Dot art fair on December 1. Will's wife Jada finally met up with them at LIV nightclub. Both men have always insisted they are just friends, but the outrageous possibility that they are gay lovers has persisted on social media and urban blogs for years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 15, 2023 1:22 PM

I can see why Will was attracted to Duane, back in the day...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88November 15, 2023 1:23 PM

LisaRaye McCoy Reveals To JET Why She DE-FRIENDED Duane Martin:

[quote] kboogie007 said: Well, well, well what do we have here. For years the rumors of Will and Duane Martin being butt brothers and these ninjas are together on the balcony of a hotel. If Will is there to record with Kayne wouldn't Jada be with him lik kim is with Kanye?

[quote] All I know is Lisa Ray responded to the gay Will & Duane rumors by saying. "I'm not going to say nothing else other then Duane was in the middle of my marriage too and I find it funny he's in the middle of Will and Jada's marriage with the same rumor" :snicker:

[quote] On which Hollywood friend she had to dump

[quote] Duane Martin. I introduced him to my ex-husband [former Turks & Caicos Premier Michael Misick], he got buddy-buddy with him and then turned against me. Just recently, this fool Duane up and sold a building he and I bought awhile ago, without asking...I don't care if we're not friends, just don't try to f**k me in the interim.

[quote] When I heard about him in the middle of Will & Jada's divorce rumors, I tweeted: sounds familiar. He really aint got enough business.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89November 15, 2023 1:29 PM

R30 He’s a big bottom. The rough top rumors were after 6 Degrees, where he played a rough top.

by Anonymousreply 90November 15, 2023 1:29 PM

Will knows where to find the boys, AND the booze!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91November 15, 2023 1:33 PM

Aw, how sweet.

A couples retreat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 15, 2023 1:34 PM

R88 That is Trey Songz in your photo. Not Duane Martin. Although from what I have seen, Will would be VERY interested in Trey as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93November 15, 2023 2:02 PM

r82, we all know "says" is a modo di dire, a way of saying something. It doesn't always mean that the words came out of someone's mouth - as in "The Bible Says...." Stop busting balls.

by Anonymousreply 94November 15, 2023 2:05 PM

The previously mentioned rumor about Will manhandling a hookup was not during sex. The rumor was that "someone" was selected to be with Will, an escort or someone like that. He was picked for his big cock and looks. The guy was not told it was Will Smith. Will got nervous because the guy was a little star-struck. Will got rough with him to let him know what would happen if he opened his mouth. A little too rough and sent him to the hospital. He was paid a lot of money to keep quiet and not prosecute.

by Anonymousreply 95November 15, 2023 2:13 PM

R91 Is that pussy destroyer Maggie Gyllenhaal?

by Anonymousreply 96November 15, 2023 2:27 PM

A balcony covenant marriage

by Anonymousreply 97November 15, 2023 2:31 PM

R95, who blabbed all those details then for all of that to come out? The agency?

by Anonymousreply 98November 15, 2023 2:34 PM

You never pay off a rent boy. There are more effective methods

by Anonymousreply 99November 15, 2023 2:35 PM

R95 Hawt.

by Anonymousreply 100November 15, 2023 2:39 PM

Oh, how delicious!

by Anonymousreply 101November 15, 2023 3:05 PM

I knew it!

by Anonymousreply 102November 15, 2023 6:03 PM

This is delicious. They are clams so I believe it; I swear every single male celebrity in that cult is GAY.

by Anonymousreply 103November 15, 2023 6:24 PM

I am actually starting to believe Chris and Jada fucked at one time and I’m talking since she and Will have been married.

by Anonymousreply 104November 15, 2023 6:26 PM

R104 he probably fucked them both. Like a three some. Jada probably got off watching will get plowed by a baby arm.

by Anonymousreply 105November 15, 2023 6:44 PM

Tasha K and Brother Bilaal, the Smiths are COMING FOR YOU!

[quote] Will Smith's Team Responds to Accusations That The Actor Bottoms (UPDATED)

UPDATE 11/15 10:40 am: Jada Pinkett Smith has weighed in on the claims, and she's not holding back. When approached by TMZ for comment the actor had two words: "We suin."

— (@)

Will Smith's team is vehemently denying the recent allegation that the actor was reportedly caught sleeping with fellow actor Duane Martin in a dressing room years ago.

The claim, made by a man known as Brother Bilaal who identifies as a former friend and assistant to Smith, has been dismissed as "unequivocally false" by Smith's representatives.

In an interview with Tasha K that gained widespread attention, Bilaal detailed the alleged incident, stating, "I opened the door to Duane’s dressing room, and that’s when I see Duane having anal sex with Will. There was a couch, and Will was bent over the couch, and Duane was standing up killing him, murdering him. It was murder in there."

A representative for Smith responded to the accusations and told TMZ, "This story is completely fabricated, and the claim is unequivocally false." Additionally, a source close to the situation revealed that Smith is contemplating taking legal action in response to Bilaal's remarks.

The timing of these allegations adds a layer of complexity to the public scrutiny surrounding Smith's personal life. Recently, Jada Pinkett Smith shocked the world by disclosing in her new book that she and Will had been living separate lives since 2016, despite the public perception of their marriage. This revelation came to light after Will referred to Jada as his wife at The Oscars the night he slapped Chris Rock.

As for Martin, he has not publicly addressed the specific allegation made by Bilaal. The actor finalized his divorce from Tisha Campbell Martin in 2020 after a tumultuous process that began in 2018 with divorce proceedings described as messy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106November 15, 2023 7:18 PM

By the time Cardi B and Will Smith get done with Tasha K she will be on public assistance.

by Anonymousreply 107November 15, 2023 7:33 PM

Why is Tasha doing this to herself?

It doesn't make sense, but for the viewers, it's highly entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 108November 15, 2023 7:45 PM

Bitch better have some receipts

by Anonymousreply 109November 15, 2023 7:53 PM

R109 I would imagine she does, which is why she probably knows she won't really be sued. That is probably the reason she is so bold with it. Who gets slandered to that degree and the first thing they say is that they are "contemplating" suing? Either says I am suing, or my lawyers are taking care of it or say nothing at all. Saying you're contemplating suing means you know you don't have a case but have to go through the act of it for the public. It'll be interesting to see if there is a lawsuit or not. She had plenty of time to prep, check, cross-reference any area that she might have left herself open for a lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 110November 15, 2023 8:03 PM

Alopecia!!!! Violence!!!!

by Anonymousreply 111November 15, 2023 8:21 PM

Hope Will and Jada don't try to shut down the datalounge

by Anonymousreply 112November 15, 2023 9:07 PM

[quote]Why is Tasha doing this to herself?

r108 I think Tasha K is attempting to go totally bankrupt with these lawsuits so she can start anew. But can she technically be sued if it's not her saying these things?

But yes Will came after Wendy Williams similarly back in the day when she was on the radio

by Anonymousreply 113November 15, 2023 9:14 PM

I wonder if the "mandatory rehab" whether you need it or not they required everyone who worked for them to attend was really a clam indoctornation in disguise?

by Anonymousreply 114November 15, 2023 9:15 PM

I think it's over for Will Smith.

This story is hitting the mainstream media, and there is no putting the Genie back in the bottle.

[quote] Jada Pinkett Smith Breaks Silence on Rumors Surrounding Will Smith's Sexuality

Jada Pinkett Smith isn't messing around when it comes to the recent allegations about Will Smith's sexuality.

Earlier this week, Smith's former assistant Brother Bilaal made some explosive claims about the actor's alleged sexual history, after insisting during the Unwine With Tasha K podcast that he once saw Smith having sex with his Fresh Prince of Bel-Air co-star Duane Martin.

And while reps for Smith, 55, have already spoken out to slam the reportedly fabricated story, Pinkett Smith is ready to take her response to the next level.

Pinkett Smith, 52, was asked about the recent rumors while in New York City on Wednesday, Nov. 15, where she gave TMZ her simple two-word response to the allegations: "We suin'!"

Whether the actress was being serious about plans to file a lawsuit against Bilaal is unclear, though it wouldn't be too surprising considering a source already told the tabloid that Smith himself was "considering taking legal action" over the story about him.

Bilaal's bombshell interview with Tasha K aired on Monday, Nov. 13, during which he claimed to have seen Smith and Martin hooking up in a dressing room, an alleged sight that he described in graphic detail. He also commented on the size of Smith's manhood.

A spokesperson for Smith later told Page Six that the claims were "completely fabricated" and "unequivocally false."

Pinkett Smith's response to the speculation speaks to the devotion she and Smith have for one another, despite having a tumultuous relationship over recent years.

In case you missed it, Pinkett Smith was promoting her new memoir Worthy last month, when she candidly revealed in an interview with Today's Hoda Kotb that she and Smith have been living separate lives for the past seven years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115November 15, 2023 10:09 PM

Goddamn. Blqs are so messy with their drama. Always making those savory noises when they hear something because they enjoy the downfall of others. Sad culture.

by Anonymousreply 116November 15, 2023 10:32 PM

Sasha K might as well rub her clit while she listens, she’s getting off on it.

by Anonymousreply 117November 15, 2023 10:35 PM

Now that August is out the closet he needs to confirm that he also murdered Will's bussy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118November 15, 2023 10:43 PM

So Jada didn't deny the allegations in response to TMZ. She just decided that it was time to slop the hogs.

by Anonymousreply 119November 15, 2023 10:45 PM

Is Will on PrEP?

by Anonymousreply 120November 15, 2023 10:47 PM

Hours after the claims made headlines, Jada, 52, told TMZ on Wednesday: “We suin’!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121November 15, 2023 10:55 PM

“We suin’!”

She’s homophobic ghetto trash

by Anonymousreply 122November 15, 2023 10:56 PM

Now we need to hear from Jada's gfs

by Anonymousreply 123November 15, 2023 11:04 PM

[quote] Now that August is out the closet he needs to confirm that he also murdered Will's bussy!

I forgot about August Alsina!

There are so many "gay adjacent" people who are close to Will and Jada, I find it impossible to believe that these two are NOT a closeted gay/lesbian bearding couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124November 15, 2023 11:34 PM

R116 Yo mama was sad because she didn’t swallow. Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 125November 15, 2023 11:38 PM

I wonder what Will's kids think of this whole drama?

Do you think they knew what was up with their parents, even from a young age?

by Anonymousreply 126November 16, 2023 12:03 AM

r121, her comments to Kota Hobe are the words of a woman who didn't want to be a mutual beard anymore.

by Anonymousreply 127November 16, 2023 12:29 AM

I'm starting to wonder if it wasn't Will who was in that "entaglement" with their son's friend and not Jada.

by Anonymousreply 128November 16, 2023 12:30 AM

[quote] the words of a woman who didn't want to be a mutual beard anymore

Then why is she still defending him?

As the Parade article pointed out at R115:

[quote] Pinkett Smith's response to the speculation speaks to the devotion she and Smith have for one another, despite having a tumultuous relationship over recent years.

That sounds like a woman who's going to go down with the sinking ship.

by Anonymousreply 129November 16, 2023 12:34 AM

^ MUTUAL BEARDING AGREEMENT OVER! She has the goods on him and if he gets exposed by someone else, she can no longer keep him in a choke-hold. That said, she revealed all this shit about them being apart for 7 years because she was tired of bearding for him. I think they orchestrated the whole "affair" with the son's friend to take the heat off and he thought he'd look macho punching Chris Rock in the face over his wife who he hadn't lived with in over 6 years. (Let's not forget they are both clams with tons of dirt on them from the church no doubt). Jada is not 100% straight. No fucking way.

by Anonymousreply 130November 16, 2023 12:39 AM

will's other interest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131November 16, 2023 12:44 AM

Jada is not 100% straight

Interestingly, and based on all of the latest news, it seems that she's still straighter than Will!

Haha.

I'd say Jada's a Kinsey 3 and will is a Kinsey 4.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132November 16, 2023 12:46 AM

Will is a size queen.

by Anonymousreply 133November 16, 2023 12:46 AM

Just saw a commercial for a Hip Hop Award show that's coming up on CBS, and it spotlighted that Will Smith will be performing with his old partner DJ Jazzy Jeff. Lucky for Will this appears to be taped, not live, so he can skate without the host asking any embarrassing questions alluding this this rumor.

by Anonymousreply 134November 16, 2023 1:17 AM

[quote] Just saw a commercial for a Hip Hop Award show that's coming up on CBS, and it spotlighted that Will Smith will be performing with his old partner DJ Jazzy Jeff

CBS actually thought it was a good idea to invite Will Smith to another awards show, after he did THIS?

You'd think that Hollywood would cancel him from any and every high profile event, after he committed assault on camera, in front of the entire world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135November 16, 2023 1:21 AM

I guess Will and Jada are joining Tammy in the "If you say I'm gay, I'll sue you!" club

by Anonymousreply 136November 16, 2023 1:41 AM

[quote] I guess Will and Jada are joining Tammy in the "If you say I'm gay, I'll sue you!" club

They can't.

Tom Cruise was smart enough not to get caught by an assistant with a REALLY big mouth, and who isn't scared of them either.

This is a big problem for Will Smith, that won't go away.

by Anonymousreply 137November 16, 2023 2:04 AM

Not gonna lie, the thought of Will Smith on all fours getting his ass clapped by this guy in a dressing room is kind of hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138November 16, 2023 2:13 AM

R133, she wants dat baby leg.

by Anonymousreply 139November 16, 2023 2:17 AM

[quote] “I opened the door to Duane’s dressing room and that’s when I see Duane having anal sex with Will. There was a couch and, um, Will was bent over on the couch and Duane was standing up killin’ him. Murderin’, like, murder. It was murder in there.”

I mean, would they really leave the door unlocked, so someone could easily walk in and see them having sex?

No way.

by Anonymousreply 140November 16, 2023 2:19 AM

Having been on sets, it happens. No one would walk into Will's dressing room unless it was his personal assistant. The protocol is to knock, wait, and knock again. I worked on a set as a PA where I was delivering scripts. I went to one of the leads' dressing rooms and knocked on his door, waited, knocked again, and heard COME IN. I came in and he was sitting on his couch looked up at me and screamed WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? GET THE HELL OUT OF MY DRESSING ROOM. I soon learned the unwritten rule was the only one allowed in his dressing room was his assistant I was supposed to give the scripts to him. He was one of those "don't look me in the eye" guys.

by Anonymousreply 141November 16, 2023 2:34 AM

Gawd, these people are a mess!

by Anonymousreply 142November 16, 2023 2:57 AM

The rumors have been around for decades. Where there's constant smoke, there's usually fire. This was about to come out sooner or later. Rich people are sloppy. They have too many assistants and feel entitled so that they think that they can do anything without consequences.

by Anonymousreply 143November 16, 2023 3:22 AM

Having been on sets, it happens.

r141 It happens whether you've been on sets or not.

by Anonymousreply 144November 16, 2023 3:23 AM

R138 It is hot. I usually bottom for guys his size but I’d tear that fucking ass up.

by Anonymousreply 145November 16, 2023 3:40 AM

[quote]The rumors have been around for decades. Where there's constant smoke, there's usually fire.This was about to come out sooner or later.

by Anonymousreply 146November 16, 2023 4:49 AM

So all this time, YNW Melly was referring to bottoming?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147November 16, 2023 6:05 AM

[quote]I mean, would they really leave the door unlocked, so someone could easily walk in and see them having sex? No way.

The assistant mentioned that he was assisting Will and Duane on this particular set and he had keys to Duane's dressing room. If he was rushing around trying to find the bigger star of the two, I can see him barging into Duane's room to find Will.

by Anonymousreply 148November 16, 2023 8:26 AM

But DL doesn't believe bi man exist

by Anonymousreply 149November 16, 2023 8:30 AM

1/2 of DL doesn’t believe bi men exist

by Anonymousreply 150November 16, 2023 8:32 AM

Will definitely looks like the type of bottom who knows how to arch his back and look back over his shoulder.

by Anonymousreply 151November 16, 2023 8:45 AM

I wonder how long ago this was, did the assistant say what year? Duane and Will have known each other for a long time. Im guessing this was when All of Us was on the air, between 2003-2007? That's when Will's ass was still high and tight! 😈

by Anonymousreply 152November 16, 2023 10:32 AM

Anyone believes this? I mean this rumor has been going on for ages. It seems like this guy just took at and ran with it. Dude obviously wants his five minutes of fame.

by Anonymousreply 153November 16, 2023 12:17 PM

I guess the easy thing would be to see what movie they might have starred in together if any since they both had trailers. I am too lazy. Can someone else do it?

by Anonymousreply 154November 16, 2023 1:05 PM

[quote] I guess the easy thing would be to see what movie they might have starred in together if any since they both had trailers. I am too lazy. Can someone else do it?

You gave a really good clue here R154, so i looked it up.

They didn't act together, but they did work together twice.

In 2003, Duane was an actor in the movie "Ride or Die," and Will was an Executive Producer.

In 2004, Duane was an actor in the movie "The Seat Filler," and Will was again an Executive Producer.

So it looks like the assistant could have been telling the truth.

It was about 20 years ago, and from the looks of it, Will just financed these two projects so that A) Duane could have a job, and B) Will could get his bussy blown out by Duane on the Downlow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155November 16, 2023 3:33 PM

Will and Duane have been best friends since the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 156November 16, 2023 3:37 PM

Here's Duane's filmography, to match up to Will's filmography at R155.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157November 16, 2023 3:44 PM

Chris Rocks revenge is a bitch! 😂

by Anonymousreply 158November 16, 2023 4:20 PM

Indeed, R158.

I'm so glad that Will and Jada are getting exactly what they deserve!

by Anonymousreply 159November 16, 2023 7:53 PM

Guess he got jiggy wit it.

by Anonymousreply 160November 16, 2023 9:09 PM

Will's been getting jiggy with guys for decades now

by Anonymousreply 161November 16, 2023 9:10 PM

[quote]n 2004, Duane was an actor in the movie "The Seat Filler," and Will was again an Executive Producer.

Seat Filler! How very apt!

I can imagine Will getting railed.

by Anonymousreply 162November 16, 2023 9:19 PM

It's no wonder he pinged a bit during S1 of Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Funnily enough he wasn't pinging anymore by seasons 5 & 6.

Always thought the shorty who played his rich cousin was a bit of a hottie, I wonder if Will Smith had a little bit of a crush on him.

by Anonymousreply 163November 16, 2023 9:31 PM

Will and Jada were EP's on Duane's UPN sitcom which ran for four years, I immediately thought that this occurred during that time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164November 16, 2023 10:00 PM

I recognize his face now, both Jada and him were in Scream 2 though they didn't have any scenes together.

by Anonymousreply 165November 16, 2023 10:27 PM

All of Us Homos

by Anonymousreply 166November 16, 2023 10:41 PM

I always thought Jada was the queer in that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 167November 16, 2023 10:44 PM

Gawker had the dirt on Will and Jada back in the day

by Anonymousreply 168November 17, 2023 12:25 AM

[quote] Will Smith Breaks Silence on Rumors About His Sexuality

“This story is completely fabricated and the claim is unequivocally false," a representative for the actor told People of the claim originated by Smith's former assistant Brother Bilaal.

Bilaal insisted he witnessed the alleged sexual encounter during an appearance on the Unwine With Tasha K podcast, during which he claimed to have seen Smith and Martin hooking up in a dressing room—something he described in graphic detail.

Smith's wife, Jada Pinkett Smith, already denied the allegation earlier this week, telling TMZ, "We suin'!"

She reiterated that intention in a new preview of an interview with Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club, where she said the couple would be taking "legal action."

Pinkett Smith emphasized the "ridiculous" nature of the rumor—which is not the first of its kind—before seemingly accusing Bilaal of attempted blackmail.

"This is a person that tried a shakedown—a money shakedown—that didn't work; we're gonna take legal action," she explained. "It's one thing to have your opinion about somebody, versus just making up salacious, malicious stories. That's actionable, so we're gonna roll with that."

The couple have been living separate lives for the past seven years, but they clearly still have each others' backs, remaining legally married with no plans to divorce at this time.

Pinkett Smith even defended additional accusations of infidelity and other rumors surrounding her and her husband's sexualities in her recently published memoir Worthy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169November 17, 2023 3:05 AM

What gay man wouldn’t want sex with Will Smith? Whether he was top or bottom — it’s sexy Will Smith.

And you just know he can suck a cock like a champ.

by Anonymousreply 170November 17, 2023 5:56 AM

Am I the only one who (gay or straight) ever thought of Will Smith as sexy or hittable?

I've never seen him as a sexual person in any way. An entertaining actor at times, yes. But someone hot or desirable?

Never. Nope.

Is it just me?

by Anonymousreply 171November 17, 2023 6:19 AM

What’s the legal argument now? Being gay disgusting so it ruins his reputation?

by Anonymousreply 172November 17, 2023 6:25 AM

It's time for it all to tumble down...for him, and for Jada.

The definition of Showmance/Fauxmance.

by Anonymousreply 173November 17, 2023 6:30 AM

The reason I asked about what movies they worked on together is because the Assistant made it seem like they were "ready for Will on the set." That is the reason why they were looking for him. As far as I know executive producers do not have trailers on studio lot productions. Executive Producers aren't part of the "hurry up and wait" aspect of shooting a film. They show up on the set, check production, but for the most part they don't have an active role on set where they would be needed in such an urgent. As much as I want this story to be true, the assistant made it seem like both Will and Duane had trailers / dressing rooms on set and one was caught in the other's. But from the looks of it, they never acted on the same project. UNLESS Will had a guest starring role (possibly uncredited) on one of the projects he produced for Duane. Will would make sure to have a tricked out trailer even just for a guest starring role. I remember when shooting in NYC his trailer was causing some controversy because it was like blocking an entire street.

by Anonymousreply 174November 17, 2023 7:55 AM

We're suing you! Stop gossiping!

by Anonymousreply 175November 17, 2023 12:58 PM

R174, one or the other could have just been visiting the set and hanging out in the trailer with the other. It’s not unusual for actors to have guests visit sets, especially if they are fucking.

by Anonymousreply 176November 17, 2023 1:45 PM

R172 What makes the lawsuit so ridiculous is that they openly discuss their sex lives. They basically discuss their extra marital affairs and that they were involved in a mafuckin entanglement. Granted they can still sue if they claim is just all lies but it makes the motive so weird and like many have pointed out quasi homophobic because they aren’t private people super serious about vows.

by Anonymousreply 177November 17, 2023 1:55 PM

Since they aren't living together, are they also seeing other people?

by Anonymousreply 178November 17, 2023 1:59 PM

Star magazine, March 2012.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179November 17, 2023 3:17 PM

The man who came inside Will.

by Anonymousreply 180November 17, 2023 4:13 PM

R179, whoa, Star actually got something right for once!

by Anonymousreply 181November 17, 2023 5:43 PM

^ Back in the day, they got A LOT OF THINGS right.

by Anonymousreply 182November 17, 2023 6:32 PM

[quote][R174], one or the other could have just been visiting the set and hanging out in the trailer with the other. It’s not unusual for actors to have guests visit sets, especially if they are fucking.

R174, this I know. But the assistant made it sound like they BOTH had dressing rooms. In his story he said he first went to Will's dressing room, but he wasn't there. So he went to Duane's, which he had a key for, and opened the door. Although he did say production needed Will to look at something, which a Producer does. He maybe meant to say Will's office vs. Will's dressing room. But he does say Will's dressing room. And he made it sound like they BOTH had dressing rooms on this project. Which would lead someone to think they were both actors on the project. But they have never acted in anything together since Fresh Prince.

by Anonymousreply 183November 17, 2023 7:01 PM

R183 producers have dressing rooms and trailers too.

by Anonymousreply 184November 17, 2023 7:04 PM

Some people just refer to every private space as “dressing room”

by Anonymousreply 185November 17, 2023 7:05 PM

The funny thing about this story is that Will Smith will forever be thought of as getting butt fucked in a trailer by his "best friend" Duane Martin.

It doesn't matter if it's true or not.

The story is out there, and it made national news.

He will never be able to escape the rumor that he's gay, whether he really is, or not.

People already believe it.

by Anonymousreply 186November 18, 2023 4:29 AM

they've believed it for awhile. this is not really PANDA WATCH! news, it's just actual descriptive info about what many already suspected.

by Anonymousreply 187November 18, 2023 4:49 AM

I believe it.

I believe he’s a vers bottom. Will.

I believe they love each other.

by Anonymousreply 188November 18, 2023 5:53 AM

If there’s a Will, there’s a way (to get in)

by Anonymousreply 189November 18, 2023 8:39 AM

I'm trying (unsuccessfully) to find a video for that song "Undercover Love Affair"...or whatever it's called.

So apt for this thread.

by Anonymousreply 190November 18, 2023 9:00 AM

It's true - this will be how WIll is always remembered.

by Anonymousreply 191November 18, 2023 9:43 AM

So how does Will come back from this rumor?

Anyone?

He's going to be a permanent joke in Hollywood, much like that other Scientologist, John Travolta.

by Anonymousreply 192November 18, 2023 5:06 PM

^ That is exactly what he deserves. To allow him to accept the Oscar after assaulting Chris Rock in front of the world was disgusting. I am loving this comeuppance!

by Anonymousreply 193November 18, 2023 5:16 PM

[quote]So how does Will come back from this rumor?

By having his people retweet all the stories about Diddy who has stolen the news cycle!

by Anonymousreply 194November 18, 2023 8:15 PM

They SHOULD be talking about Diddy. Will is a pathetic closet case but Diddy is just straight-up evil

by Anonymousreply 195November 18, 2023 8:23 PM

The woke pendulum is swinging and coming back to grab those who thought they were immune.

by Anonymousreply 196November 18, 2023 8:30 PM

Do you think BIlaal is on Chris Rock's payroll? You think Chris Rock wrote the script? "It was murder. There was murder in there" is so him. You think he offered to cover Tasha K's legal bills present and future? You think they filmed it in his basement? It's a wet dream of an idea to think he is behind it. I'm going to enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 197November 18, 2023 8:57 PM

Well Diddy just settled his lawsuit complete with a NDA, so Will is back in the hot seat!

by Anonymousreply 198November 18, 2023 11:19 PM

Chris Rock's New Tour... It was Murder for the Other Guy!

by Anonymousreply 199November 18, 2023 11:24 PM

r194 I am pretty sure WIll had cum on his back.

by Anonymousreply 200November 18, 2023 11:48 PM

Will Smith's trailer for movies he's starred in. Crazy excess.

by Anonymousreply 201November 19, 2023 12:02 AM

Will Smith's trailer for movies he's starred in. Does anyone need this excessive use of coddling?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202November 19, 2023 12:06 AM

^That's my fuck shack for when I get my bussy murdered by Dwayne, et.al.

by Anonymousreply 203November 19, 2023 12:11 AM

RIP Will's bussy

by Anonymousreply 204November 19, 2023 12:57 AM

I wonder who else in black Hollywood Duane smashed. Seems like he was community dick!

by Anonymousreply 205November 19, 2023 1:08 AM

[quote] I wonder who else in black Hollywood Duane smashed. Seems like he was community dick!

Aw, HELL no!

Duane is my one and only.

If I find out he's been murdering another mussy, I will fuck. him. up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206November 19, 2023 1:22 AM

[quote] Duane Martin looks solemn as he resurfaces after Will Smith vehemently denies claims they had sex

Duane, 58, and Will, 55, have been close family friends for years, and those close to them have denied the allegations.

On Thursday, Will's Fresh Prince of Bel-Air co-star was spotted filling up his car with gas in the Westlake Village area of Los Angeles.

He was dressed casually, wearing a dark long-sleeve athletic shirt with matching shorts.

Under those, Duane had one some sharp blue leg compression sleeves.

A tan skull cap covered his head.

In subsequent photos, he looked to be carrying a pile of clothes in his arms.

Will has denied any rumors of a gay relationship with Duane, and his representatives have released a statement.

It all comes after Brother Bilaal, who described himself as Will's ex-personal assistant made the shocking accusation in a viral interview shared online.

Brother Bilaal also made unsubstantiated claims about Will and Jada Pinkett Smith's sex life and alleged that the Men In Black star's wife had made demands that all staff working for the couple check into rehab.

Speaking to social media personality Tasha K, Bilaal claimed he had once walked in on Will having sex with Duane.

He alleged that he had opened the door to Duane's dressing room and caught the pair.

A spokesperson for Will was quick to deny the allegations about the Academy Award-winning actor and rapper.

"This story is completely fabricated and the claim is unequivocally false," they told TMZ late Tuesday night.

Jada has also threatened to take legal action against the man.

The Red Table Talk host called the sex rumors about Smith ridiculous and nonsense before saying the pair is going to take legal action against Brother Bilaal.

"We're going to take legal action because it's one thing to have an opinion about somebody versus just making up salacious, malicious stories," Jada said in an interview with Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club.

"It's not true; We're going to take care of it, and that's that," she added.

Duane, who was married to actress Tisha Campbell from 1996 to 2020, has not spoken out since the release of the Bilaal interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207November 19, 2023 1:33 AM

Salacious and malicious? It's de-lovely and delicious.

by Anonymousreply 208November 19, 2023 2:06 AM

Eddie Murphy must have some airtight NDAs going on.

by Anonymousreply 209November 19, 2023 2:08 AM

Eddie is probably shitting his pants right now

by Anonymousreply 210November 19, 2023 2:10 AM

[quote] Eddie Murphy must have some airtight NDAs going on.

Eddie is cool and mellow, and doesn't make a big deal out of his sexuality (any more).

He's not pretentious and overly preachy, and he hasn't burned a lot of people along the way.

Let me tell you that goes a long way in Hollywood.

Don't be a dick, and people will keep your secrets.

Assault someone on stage in front of the world, then make like it was no big deal, and people will COME FOR YOU.

by Anonymousreply 211November 19, 2023 2:16 AM

KEEP YO FUCKIN' DICK

IN MY WIFE'S. HUSBAND'S. ASSHOLE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 212November 19, 2023 2:19 AM

The slap stunned me but Will yelling afterwards really made him look psychotic. I was live posting here on the Oscar thread when the slap happened. Good times.

by Anonymousreply 213November 19, 2023 2:23 AM

Salacious! (We've been separated for six months.)

Malicious! (I was fucking my son's friend. I suck the oxygen out of every space I occupy.)

by Anonymousreply 214November 19, 2023 2:23 AM

How in the hell are they going to deny this when they have not been together in over 7 years, are living separtely, and he's never been seen stepping out with a woman?

by Anonymousreply 215November 19, 2023 2:28 AM

Does anyone else feel sorry for Duane?

He looks genuinely depressed now that he has been outed.

The truth is, he didn't ask for any of this shit.

He was just "having a good time."

It's Will and Jada and that big-mouthed assistant who started this whole mess.

And the kicker is that this probably happened about 20 years ago.

They probably aren't even hooking up any more!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216November 19, 2023 2:29 AM

Now we just need to find out he was fooling around with Timberlake and that would be the trifecta.

by Anonymousreply 217November 19, 2023 2:30 AM

Eddie Murphy is gay? Doesn't he have like 10 kids with 10 different women? Including Scary Spice? Is this rumor based solely on him being caught with trans hooker?

by Anonymousreply 218November 19, 2023 7:06 AM

I always thought Will Smith was totall top but seemingly he can also be bottom.

[quote] I read your story about the closeted actor who raped a former boyfriend. All of the names listed were wrong, it was actually Will Smith. You and Page 6 were wrong about some of the other details as well. The former boyfriend did report Will to the Lost Hills Sherrifs Department. The payoff was done to keep him from pressing charges. The charges were indeed dropped. The former boyfriend also needed surgery because his anus had a small split called a fisure after the incident. To set the record straight, it wasn't rape, it was more of rough play that the two played on many occasions. It got out of hand and Will didn't stop. He's not a rapist but he and his wife both live a life filled with lies. They don't have sex with each other or in thier home. They live in Hidden Hills but they have a seperate home in nearby Agoura Hills just for sex with others. If this world were more accepting of gay people, I think Will and Jada would be living happy, honest lives with other people. On a final note, I was one of Will's boyfriends for a while. I think we all get a max of 4 months and then he moves on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219November 19, 2023 7:38 AM

It’s an INDEFENSIBLE accusation because to vehemently defend being gay is homophobic, and paints WIll into a corner, and effectively ends his career.

There’s more collaborating stories coming, I’m sure- like bellhops or maids coming into connecting hotel rooms “It smells like ass in here!”.

by Anonymousreply 220November 19, 2023 8:14 AM

who else in black Hollywood Duane smashed?

Well I hope he didn't pass up Lil' Bow Wow. It's rumored he has some "Bomb Ass Pussy."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221November 19, 2023 9:17 AM

I am sure after the slap, people in the industry were coming out of the woodwork up to Chris Rock with their own stories about Will Smith. This one from Brother Bilaal was probably too good to pass up, true or not. The whole "when a woman is expecting a baby leg, and you bring her a pinky toe" sounds like a Chris Rock punchline, if I ever heard one. And the mic drop "There was murder in there," sounds like one too. It's like everything he couldn't say is his post-slap stand up routine.

I guess revenge is not only best if served cold, but invisibly as well...

by Anonymousreply 222November 19, 2023 9:31 AM

Will has the OnlyFans and Jada streams it. “Poor us!”

by Anonymousreply 223November 19, 2023 10:23 AM

When is a sex tape gonna leak? I wanna see Will’s hole taking Duane’s baby leg vociferously.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224November 19, 2023 11:18 AM

[quote]Will Smith's trailer for movies he's starred in. Does anyone need this excessive use of coddling?

That huge trailer has small dick energy written all over it.

by Anonymousreply 225November 19, 2023 12:00 PM

Will would never come out publicly. He refused to do the gay kiss in Six Degrees of Separation. If you even suggested he was gay you were in for a beating. He is so self-hating it is probably a psychosis at this level. I mean to walk on stage and slap another person and curse them out in front of millions on live T.V. is not a mentally stable person.

by Anonymousreply 226November 19, 2023 1:35 PM

Will and Jada both read as gay to me. It's clear she has always been the dom in their "partnership" of sorts. She seems like an imperious cunt and always has. The two share a malignant narcissism that comes across as borderline demon possession, so I guess they really are a match made in hell.

by Anonymousreply 227November 19, 2023 1:48 PM

Eddie is cool and mellow, sure.

Cool and mellow enough to see his tranny hookup die.

[quote]On April 22, 1998, barely one year after her rise to public notoriety, Shalimar's dead body, dressed only in her bra, panties and a towel, was found on the pavement outside of her apartment building by her neighbor. The police investigation pointed to the theory that Seiuli suffered an accidental fall from the fifth story of her building, after accidentally locking herself out of her apartment. Through access to the roof, she attempted to use her robe as a rope to swing from the roof to an open window but was unsuccessful; falling five floors to her death.

by Anonymousreply 228November 19, 2023 1:53 PM

R220 needs some remedial English tutoring to enable her to work beyond all-caps and to focus on what the fuck she's trying to convey.

by Anonymousreply 229November 19, 2023 2:04 PM

He is a slapper, not a puncher, gay.

by Anonymousreply 230November 19, 2023 2:26 PM

R226 But why would a bi guy married to a woman have the need to come out? When all these women married to men come out as bi, you call them attention seekers

by Anonymousreply 231November 19, 2023 2:46 PM

They’re just so hard done bi.

by Anonymousreply 232November 19, 2023 3:23 PM

[quote] who else in black Hollywood Duane smashed?

[quote] Well I hope he didn't pass up Lil' Bow Wow. It's rumored he has some "Bomb Ass Pussy."

Lil Bow Wow was getting his ass "murdered" by Omarion.

Apparently, they were also caught in the act.

But they were caught by another older male rapper (Jermaine Dupri) who was disgusted by them and wanted to beat the crap out of them.

Anywho, it was big news back when these two were young twinks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233November 19, 2023 3:46 PM

Funny.

Lil Bow Wow and Omarion were a younger version of Will and Duane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234November 19, 2023 3:48 PM

[quote] Are Bow Wow and Omarion involved in a xesual relationship? ?

Shad Moss, more popularly known by his stage name, Bow Wow, has been the main protege of Jermaine Dupri for almost a decade, since he was discovered as a young child by Snoop Dog and sent JD's way for artistic development. Their relationship evolved to such an extent that Bow Wow begin referring to JD as his father, and JD referred to him as his son.

But in a shocking twist, a few months ago, Moss stopped collaborating with his "father" and searched after completely new producers claiming he had outgrown JD's style and wanted to find his own, around the same time he began collaborating seriously with Omarion, deciding to form a partnership that would see them realize a duo album.

But a source in JD's camp, who spoke only on the condition of anonymity, claims that the real cause for the split was that Bow Wow expressed to JD that his relationship with Omarion was more than simply musical after the two were caught engaged in a xesual activity. The source would not go into detail but said "He (Jermaine Dupri) was going nuts about it. These two were in a main room in the house doing all this. Me and two other assistants was with him (Jermaine Dupri) and we saw it going down and he sent us out of the room and was yelling and screaming at them".

The source claims that during the confrontation, Bow Wow and Omarion confirmed what had happened. The source says that Dupri was not pleased with it, but ignored it at first because of his close relationship with Bow Wow.

A producer who worked on the first Omarion-Bow Wow single released only a few months ago, confirms that, "what was going on with them in the backrooms and in the studio was more than just two dudes working on music. These dudes was feeling each other like a man and a woman". He declined to go into detail but he also added that in the music industry it is not uncommon..."to see something like that. Folks do it all the time. Sometimes they do it for money or to get they deals. Some of them are just under the table with what they like xesually".

A former member of Omarion's group B2K, who wished to remain anonymous, confirmed the rumor that during the filming of the recent Lil Fizz/Ray-J video where all four members of B2K reunited, Omarion and Bow Wow were in constant communication. When asked about the two's relationship, he declined to say anything more out of "friendship". But he would neither confirm nor deny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235November 19, 2023 3:54 PM

If this story had been about a Jada lesbian affair back in the day, nobody would care. They would just say she's an attention seeking hoe. Now that it's Will, it must be true. He can't possibly have fabricated this story for attention.

by Anonymousreply 236November 19, 2023 4:07 PM

[quote]But they were caught by another older male rapper (Jermaine Dupri) who was disgusted by them and wanted to beat the crap out of them.

The midget who dated Janet Jackson?

by Anonymousreply 237November 19, 2023 4:15 PM

R236 Jada openly talked about being with women back in the day

by Anonymousreply 238November 19, 2023 4:35 PM

[quote]If this story had been about a Jada lesbian affair back in the day, nobody would care.

Because absolutely no one would be surprised or care, not because it isn't true, but because she gives off HUGE big dyke energy.

by Anonymousreply 239November 19, 2023 4:40 PM

I hate listening to blacks talking about suspected gay celebrities, there is always a heavy “dat nasty” homophobic undertone.

by Anonymousreply 240November 19, 2023 4:44 PM

[quote] The midget who dated Janet Jackson?

I had to look him up.

Haha, Jermaine Dupri IS a midget!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241November 19, 2023 4:47 PM

And let's talk about another ANGRY closet case, Chris Brown.

Same story as Will Smith.

Interestingly, here's Chris with the two rumored rappers on the downlow.

We three QUEENS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242November 19, 2023 4:53 PM

Chris Brown has a dick like a garden hose.

by Anonymousreply 243November 19, 2023 4:58 PM

[quote] Chris Brown has a dick like a garden hose.

Indeed, R243.

Now we have to see Duane Martin's dick, to compare and contrast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244November 19, 2023 5:05 PM

We always knew the truth.

by Anonymousreply 245November 20, 2023 1:45 AM

Isn’t it funny how life plays out. Imagine if Duane’s sitcom was a hit show instead of Fresh Prince. Would it be he starring in MIB. He shoulda got Dione Warwick instead of Patti lol

by Anonymousreply 246November 20, 2023 2:16 AM

Ooops forgot to post the link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247November 20, 2023 2:17 AM

R245 What exactly is the truth?

by Anonymousreply 248November 20, 2023 5:16 AM

Duane is was so chocolate and fine, I could not resist either

by Anonymousreply 249November 20, 2023 7:26 PM

So chocolate? Was?

by Anonymousreply 250November 20, 2023 7:41 PM

I'm actually surprising myself about how little I care about these people. I read of a few of these posts but was so bored. Big deal. Will Smith likes sex with men. I am never surprised when actors turn out to be gay or bi. Straight men aren't drawn to the theatrical arts for the most part. Sure there are exceptions but I will never raise an eyebrow over an actor being gay. These people are such trash anyway. I am adding them to my boycott list with Britney and the Kartrashians. I will never read or post about these gross people. My life is better for it. Now let's talk about what Ginny in Billing brought to the office Thanksgiving potluck - a dump cake? Oh, Ginny.

by Anonymousreply 251November 20, 2023 7:46 PM

[quote] I am adding them to my boycott list with Britney and the Kartrashians.

They will be devastated.

by Anonymousreply 252November 20, 2023 7:52 PM

So, this is what our supposedly "enlightened" society really thinks about what it means to be perceived as a gay/bi actor in 2023. Vociferous denials and threats of lawsuits from both Will and Jada within a matter of a few hours of this revelation. In the meantime, Will committed assault and battery on live TV in front of several million people (which I believe is a felony punishable by several years in prison if he had been charged and convicted), and how long did it take for him to formally "apologize" to Chris Rock? A few months?

This tells us that Will would much rather be perceived as a potentially violent felon with a horrific temper, than for any of his "fans" to even consider the possibility that this story might be true.

It goes without saying that Will and Jada had an immediate emergency meeting with his agents/ managers regarding damage control. They were advised to "deny, deny, deny" and threaten legal action. Why didn't they advise Will and Jada to hold a press conference immediately after the Oscars, apologizing for the assault? How much is Will worth? Several million? He should have donated a couple of million dollars for battered women and/or abused children in honor of Chris Rock immediately after the assault.

So it would seem it is way preferable to be perceived as a violent hateful thug, than to act on your emotional and sexual attraction to another consenting adult, regardless of their gender.

Sad, sad, sad.

by Anonymousreply 253November 20, 2023 8:34 PM

^where’s the lie? Which means I totally agree for some do you older DLers.

BTW Will Smith is worth about 360 million.

by Anonymousreply 254November 20, 2023 8:38 PM

Will's a douche, but...lightly slapping someone is not a felony. Come on. Don't you have to actually injure someone to qualify for felony assault?

by Anonymousreply 255November 20, 2023 8:49 PM

This is NOT a "light slap" as you say, R255.

This is an assault.

Were you abused as a child?

You must have had too many cracks to the head, because you're not thinking straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256November 21, 2023 1:32 AM

R255 = the Smiths' PR machine discovering the other DL.

by Anonymousreply 257November 21, 2023 1:59 AM

[quote]I'm actually surprising myself about how little I care about these people.

Well, then. Isn't it nice you provide yourself with so much entertainment?

Thanks for sharing.

by Anonymousreply 258November 21, 2023 2:11 AM

R256 and r257 have never seen a real fight

A real fight involves actual injuries. Rock was not injured. That's why he didn't press charges.

I'm hardly their PR team, I've been making jokes here for years about both of them being liars and closet cases.

But some people here are very fragile

by Anonymousreply 259November 21, 2023 2:13 AM

Does anyone other than the coked out methhead that started this thread care about these two almost 60-year-olds?

by Anonymousreply 260November 21, 2023 2:13 AM

R260 You care bitch that’s who the fuck cares because you commented and I suspect more than once throughout the thread. Now take it bitch. Sit yo mafuckin condescending ass down.

by Anonymousreply 261November 21, 2023 2:18 AM

It's not a question of fragility, R259. It's a question of the what constitutes an assault, for which Rock had more than sufficient grounds: "The legal definition of assault is an intentional act that gives another person reasonable fear that they'll be physically harmed or offensively touched. No physical contact or injury has to actually occur, but the accused person must have intentionally acted in a way to cause that fear."

by Anonymousreply 262November 21, 2023 2:20 AM

Battery not assault.

And if it happened to people here at work most would be getting someone else fired, sued, or charged with a crime.

Most of us would go fucking nuts to be slapped like that in public in front of peers . Fucking batshit nuts.

by Anonymousreply 263November 21, 2023 3:58 AM

Legal hoes. What is the difference between battery and assault.

by Anonymousreply 264November 21, 2023 4:03 AM

R264 I am going to hunt you down and kick your ass for asking such a stupid question. I know your address asshole. Assault. The threat of harm

The actual slap or punch or poke in the chest when I find you. Battery.

Not a lawyer and never played one on TV

by Anonymousreply 265November 21, 2023 4:17 AM

R265 that made me hot.

by Anonymousreply 266November 21, 2023 4:29 AM

What baffles me is why GI Jada is out here proclaiming "we suin'!" considering there really is no "we" to speak of. They have been living separate lives for almost a decade, and their connection is a business partnership that is hardly even that anymore. She acts as though Will is her pet dog. He's justified in walking away and getting his ass reamed by the biggest cocks in Hollywood—it's a hell of a lot more fun than having to deal with such an officious twat.

by Anonymousreply 267November 21, 2023 6:51 AM

Explains everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268November 21, 2023 8:12 AM

R268 THAT HAS TO BE MURIEL! The lady listening is Muriel and the lady talking is THE GREATEST DL POSTER OF ALL TIME describing the posted up experience

by Anonymousreply 269November 21, 2023 9:55 AM

Do you think Jada knows he is bi (apparently)

by Anonymousreply 270November 21, 2023 1:00 PM

R270, really? Surely, that is a joke question lol

by Anonymousreply 271November 21, 2023 1:20 PM

R271 Jada has never seen her man with another man. She did publicly see her man slap another man after making themselves public fodder for revealing the fact that she sleeps with other men.

by Anonymousreply 272November 21, 2023 1:22 PM

Sure, R272, you keep believing that lol😂

by Anonymousreply 273November 21, 2023 1:26 PM

R271 Why would that be a joke? If he had sex with men prior to their marriage or was cheating on her with men

by Anonymousreply 274November 21, 2023 3:02 PM

R273 you didn’t get my sentiment. She ain’t seen her man with no other mens. She is the only one with other mens.

by Anonymousreply 275November 21, 2023 3:09 PM

R274, your naivete that Jada did not know about Will is laughable😂

by Anonymousreply 276November 21, 2023 3:19 PM

"mens"? OK...🙄

by Anonymousreply 277November 21, 2023 3:21 PM

R277 Yes it’s ok to slap another black man on live television but he better not be kissing no mens while playing a gay character on film.

by Anonymousreply 278November 21, 2023 3:25 PM

Did Teacake do undergrad at Harvard or Yale?

by Anonymousreply 279November 21, 2023 4:49 PM

[quote] Did Teacake do undergrad at Harvard or Yale?

He went to the University of LaHood.

by Anonymousreply 280November 21, 2023 4:58 PM

R279 NYU cunt. Check my credentials.

by Anonymousreply 281November 21, 2023 5:36 PM

R281 you’ll always be trash, even if you went to Oxford.

by Anonymousreply 282November 21, 2023 5:40 PM

NYU's education is declining or someone is lying

by Anonymousreply 283November 21, 2023 5:44 PM

Teacake is the janitor at one of the dorms, probably to steal boxers.

by Anonymousreply 284November 21, 2023 6:00 PM

R276 Okay, clown

by Anonymousreply 285November 21, 2023 6:49 PM

The Smiffs have invented this story because of lack of attention. Nobody's talking about "the slap" anymore. Now, they are back in the news.

by Anonymousreply 286November 21, 2023 6:57 PM

WHen you lay hands on another person without their consent it is assault. Push, light slap, heavy slao, a hammer. It is all assault.

by Anonymousreply 287November 21, 2023 7:34 PM

Ho please. I have no reason to lie. Alec Baldwin delivered my commencement speech. And I can speak like an Oxford grad or low rent when I give no fucks. And let’s be honest, most of you hoes on here deserve low rent.

by Anonymousreply 288November 21, 2023 7:46 PM

r286 You could be right. They probably planted the whole thing to make them look sympathetic.

by Anonymousreply 289November 21, 2023 9:10 PM

Teacake, Jada is just like Miss Starlet Jones and Al Reynolds! They like watching their mens getting their holes chopped down. Its like straight guys who like watching women having sex together. There are a lot of women who secretly enjoy that shit but they'll never reveal it

by Anonymousreply 290November 21, 2023 10:24 PM

Teacake needs to drown in Chana masala

by Anonymousreply 291November 21, 2023 10:29 PM

What a pathetic excuse for a faggot. Stupid drug-addicted fuck

by Anonymousreply 292November 21, 2023 10:29 PM

Who do you mean r282? There are so many possible candidates…

by Anonymousreply 293November 21, 2023 11:04 PM

Is NYU undergrad actually thought of as a good school other than their business school maybe? I went there and was kinda embarrassed by it since my sibs went to Columbia and Penn. Although I was in Tisch School of the arts, so I really had no choice if I wanted a liberal arts education on top of a conservatory training. But boy was the liberal arts part super easy.

by Anonymousreply 294November 22, 2023 8:53 AM

[quote]WHen you lay hands on another person without their consent it is assault. Push, light slap, heavy slao, a hammer. It is all assault.

I think even spitting on someone is considered assault.

by Anonymousreply 295November 22, 2023 8:55 AM

GET MY ASSISTANT’S COCK OUT OF MY MOUTH!!!!

by Anonymousreply 296November 22, 2023 9:03 AM

^ferociously slaps balls…

by Anonymousreply 297November 22, 2023 1:24 PM

Will was just getting Jiggy with it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298November 22, 2023 6:54 PM

Jada Pinkett Smith celebrated a “perfect” Thanksgiving with her loved ones!

The actress and author, 52, posted a collage of photos on Instagram Friday, which showed her and husband Will Smith marking the holiday with their three children — Trey, Jaden and Willow — and other family.

“A perfect Thanksgiving Day✨ I hope yours was as well♥️✨#gratitude,” Jada captioned the black-and-white snaps as she tagged photographer Alan Silfen.

In one photo, Jada and Will, 55, smiled as they stood and embraced each other.

A second photo showed Jada posing with Jaden, 25, and Willow, 23, as well as her mother, Adrienne Banfield-Norris.

“Family, friends, good food, good energy and a room full of love for one another! So grateful!,” Banfield-Norris, 70, responded in the comments section of Jada's post.

Other photos shared included one of Jada and Will posing with Trey, 31, and his mom, Sheree Zampino — who is Will’s ex-wife — with Jaden and Willow joining in.

“♥️ Best Thanksgiving ever!” Willow wrote on her Instagram Story as she reposted a family group photo.

Will also shared some photos of his brood celebrating Thanksgiving, as his mother, Caroline Bright, and other family members joined the Smiths for the annual holiday.

“Best Thanksgiving Ever! (That’s Mom-Mom with her 9 grandkids!!),” the King Richard star wrote in his caption.

In one photo, Will’s mom beamed as she sat surrounded by her nine grandchildren, including Trey, Jaden and Willow. The trio also posed separately for a photo together, as did Jada and Will’s mothers.

Will also shared a photo of him and Jada sweetly embracing as he kissed her on the forehead.

Jada’s mother Banfield-Norris, meanwhile, posted an Instagram Reel of the Smiths' Thanksgiving celebrations on her own account.

At the beginning of the clip, a long, candlelit table was seen set with plates and beverage-filled glasses.

In other shots, Banfield-Norris posed with Jada and her granddaughter Willow, as well as Will’s mom and other family members.

“We ate! We laughed! We loved! 🥰,” she captioned the video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299November 25, 2023 8:37 PM

Well there must have been some interesting conversation around that dinner table.

Jaden:

"Dad, did your ass really get 'murdered' by Uncle Duane?"

Trey:

"Yeah, tell us dad. Is his dick really as big as a 'baby leg?'"

by Anonymousreply 300November 25, 2023 8:38 PM

I hope Duane had the opportunity to plow Will's hole at this peak physical era

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301November 25, 2023 8:48 PM

That's the first picture of him I've seen where he actually looks fuckable

by Anonymousreply 302November 25, 2023 8:53 PM

R88 are you an idiot? That's Trey Songz not Duane Martin. Learn how to Google.

by Anonymousreply 303November 26, 2023 6:24 AM

[quote] I am actually starting to believe Chris and Jada fucked at one time and I’m talking since she and Will have been married.

Here's another idiot R104. When you're a woman who's used to fucking the likes of Tupac Shakur and Will Smith would you even get wet for a bucktoothed gremlin like Chris Rock? I'm mean honestly reread your statement, it makes zero sense. If he actually fucked her he wouldn't be going at both of them so hard he would have the confidence of a man who gets pussy but Rock doesn't have that energy and never has. He's no Bill Bellamy. This has the stench of a loser who shot his shot and was rejected. He's jealous of the Smith family, especially Will. Rock was never the popular guy with his weird voice and pencil thin body he got by on his humor and willingness to tapdance for white acceptance.

by Anonymousreply 304November 26, 2023 6:41 AM

Will Smith is a beautiful man. Any of you queens would jump at the chance to be with him.

by Anonymousreply 305November 26, 2023 4:22 PM

It's strange how none of his sons got anywhere close to his height. I am assuming that his daughter is wearing major platforms, unless she is just tall too.

by Anonymousreply 306November 26, 2023 4:24 PM

early 90s Will in the crop and booty shorts was the peak for me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307November 26, 2023 5:39 PM

That Thanksgiving PR piece is too much!

by Anonymousreply 308November 26, 2023 7:37 PM

And the plot thickens...

[quote] Jada Pinkett Smith's Update About Her Marriage to Will Smith Is Downright Confusing

Stop the presses, there is a major update about Jada Pinkett Smith’s marriage to Will Smith. Less than two months after her shocking revelation that she and her husband of 26 years have been separated for seven years, Pinkett Smith has something to say about their union — and it’s jaw-dropping.

On Tuesday’s episode of The Drew Barrymore Show, host Drew Barrymore dives into the state of their marriage after Pinkett-Smith’s revelations in her memoir, Worthy. “I feel like maybe your and his shadow separated in a way in this book, whether they stay together forever or not. It sounds like you’re staying together forever,” Barrymore asked in a clip, via EW. That’s when the Red Table Talk host dropped a bomb on the daytime audience.

“We’re staying together forever,” she responded. “I tried. We tried.” So, if anyone expected a divorce out of these two, it’s likely not going to happen, according to this latest development. The dynamic duo hasn’t shared what that exactly means, though. It could be their definition of a marriage that is outside of societal norms since they’ve both been upfront about their “entanglements” with other people while they have been married.

Even though she shocked America with the news of their split, it seemed that she had a change of heart during her promotional tour for Worthy. “The truth of the matter is I’m not leaving Will’s side and he’s not going to leave mine. We’ve been on a powerful quest,” she said at a publicity event earlier this fall, per The Baltimore Sun. “And I’m happier than I’ve ever been.” It sounds like Pinkett Smith and her not-so-estranged husband are redefining what their marriage looks like, but they will be together forever — even if we are a bit confused.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309November 28, 2023 6:20 PM

A marriage of convenience that works for them - until it don't (ahem, Jackman/Furness)

by Anonymousreply 310November 29, 2023 1:37 AM

Why would she ever leave Will?

Her life is comfy. She is nothing without his influence.

He gets a “wife” so the gay won’t stick.

Not saying it’s them but damn, the duck walks.

One day one of their kids will hopefully write a real tell all and talk about it all.

by Anonymousreply 311November 29, 2023 4:50 AM

His first wife was attractive and so is their son and he seems more normal. Will shouldn't have married Jada.

by Anonymousreply 312December 3, 2023 12:48 AM

Wasn't Duane Martin once with Tisha Campbell (Martin's girlfriend, Gina, on "Martin" among other things) and abused her?

by Anonymousreply 313December 3, 2023 1:55 AM

R313 They were married and no abuse.

by Anonymousreply 314December 3, 2023 4:45 AM

I wish Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith would just disappear forever. They can take Susan Sarandon with them.

by Anonymousreply 315December 3, 2023 5:33 AM

R314 - Abuse also! Easy to find articles about it all over the internet. Example -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316December 3, 2023 7:05 AM

Im glad Tisha finally divorced Duane, she put up with him for a long time. He apparently has really good pipe, and they have a family, so I understand why it took so long. Tisha and Lisaraye both have stopped short of outing him. They are part of that last generation who were brought up not to discuss those things publicly.

by Anonymousreply 317December 3, 2023 1:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!