Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BREAKING NEWS: DeuxMoi just revealed the name of the secret lover who broke up Hugh Jackman's marriage...

Sutton Foster! NO I AM NOT FUCKING KIDDING!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!? Do you bitches know ANYTHING about this? Is Sutton a known scissor sister??

Since it was on a livestream, there's no recording, but here's a description of what she said:

1. Deux received a message from a finsta (fake Instagram) account alleging that Hugh was fucking Sutton.

2. She subsequently received both a message & some type of independently verified evidence that the two had been together – but apparently the "proof" also came from a random finsta? (different one than the first)

3. And yet she's "skeptical" and "not yet confident that it's believable."

Gee, could it be because Deux's heard directly from 6,000 or so studs over the past three months that he sucks dick like a champ?!? And yet two formerly nonexistent and totally anonymous sock puppet accounts are the source here?? I smell something massively fishy, and since Cheryl's not yet back from her 4,793rd trip to the OB-GYN to discover "the source," it must be this whopper of a story.

Since Deux's sent her followers here in the past, she may do so again re: the batshit Hugh/Sutton rumors. Would you bitches mind informing our inbound guests about Hugh's *actual* history of dangerous liaisons, and discuss at least a few of his many, many rumored lovers, 0% of whom have a utertus? And how about Sutton? I don't read the Broadway threads, but zero shock if she likes the lez lez – and if you know something please detail it!

by Anonymousreply 76November 22, 2023 5:20 PM

nope.

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2023 4:30 AM

OP, get a life.

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2023 4:48 AM

OP’s post reminds me of a good old fashioned Sarah Palin word salad. So many random words, so little sense to be made of them…

by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2023 4:56 AM

I don't know her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2023 5:04 AM

Hugh sucks cock like a champ.

There is no way he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2023 5:14 AM

Isn’t Sutton a girl’s name?

by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2023 5:55 AM

DeuxMoi is bullshit. That lady will never actually tell the truth about celebs. She's on the payroll. And she denies almost all gay gossip that's been around for decades. She's constantly going on about the "girlfriends" or "wives" about those with long-standing sexuality rumors.

by Anonymousreply 7November 12, 2023 6:49 AM

HAHAHAHA.

And I thought Hugh was ready to "live his truth"!

I guess the wife was the one who wanted out.

by Anonymousreply 8November 12, 2023 7:20 AM

So he's NOT gay now? I can't keep up.

by Anonymousreply 9November 12, 2023 7:41 AM

Truth and Hugh Jackman are strange bedfellows. This man will go to any lengths to preserve the illusion of his rampant heterosexuality.

He is a PR construct.

by Anonymousreply 10November 12, 2023 8:04 AM

Sutton just scored the role of a lifetime - Hugh's beard!

by Anonymousreply 11November 12, 2023 10:13 AM

I do not understand OP.

by Anonymousreply 12November 12, 2023 10:43 AM

Sutton's got lesbian jawline!

by Anonymousreply 13November 12, 2023 11:14 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 12, 2023 11:30 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 12, 2023 11:31 AM

I read this as Charles Dutton, which seems much more likely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 12, 2023 11:45 AM

She was married to Christian Bale. She’s on #2 right now. I know what you’re thinking: she’s a whore (darling).

by Anonymousreply 17November 12, 2023 12:14 PM

r7 is right. DeuxMoi is aligned with Publicists and helps sell their false narratives about their closeted clients. I bet DexMoi gets a nice kick when she fawns about some closet case's wife/girlfriend/mistress/rumored heterosexual affair.

by Anonymousreply 18November 12, 2023 12:18 PM

*kickback

by Anonymousreply 19November 12, 2023 12:23 PM

I guess Lori Morgan was either too busy or too old. Maybe both.

by Anonymousreply 20November 12, 2023 12:31 PM

Nobody knows or cares what a Sutton Foster is.

by Anonymousreply 21November 12, 2023 12:43 PM

How would any of this make Sutton Foster, who is married to a man (her second husband), a lesbian? I don't follow OP's logic

by Anonymousreply 22November 12, 2023 12:50 PM

(R17) She was not married to Christian Bale

by Anonymousreply 23November 12, 2023 1:01 PM

OP was not listening. Deuxmoi was not believing it either. She was just saying 2 sources told her. They could be Hugh’s PR for all we know. I know a lot of celebrities PR people follow her. She never outs anybody. Even ones we can see from space.

by Anonymousreply 24November 12, 2023 1:07 PM

*yawn*

by Anonymousreply 25November 12, 2023 1:08 PM

Before that she was Mrs Steve Keslo

by Anonymousreply 26November 12, 2023 1:23 PM

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

by Anonymousreply 27November 12, 2023 1:25 PM

How can you fuckers NOT know who she is?????

Why do you HATE US??????

by Anonymousreply 28November 12, 2023 1:43 PM

Either OP or I need to take some Ritalin for our ADHD so the post she made will make sense. And since I don't have ADHD, that must mean that she skipped her dose today or needs it bumped higher. Please have a chat with your primary care physician, OP.

by Anonymousreply 29November 12, 2023 2:00 PM

She was married to Christian *Borle, not Bale lol.

by Anonymousreply 30November 12, 2023 2:42 PM

Perfect at R15. lol

by Anonymousreply 31November 12, 2023 2:49 PM

I like Sutton Foster - she comes across as very affable and pleasant.

She's married, so I'd be a bit disappointed if she turned out to be a cheater.

Frankly, I'd rather Hugh decided to be "pan" than be a cheater and drag Foster along with him.

by Anonymousreply 32November 12, 2023 2:55 PM

Più cretini di così non possiamo diventare. Su guardiamo Sei Voci

by Anonymousreply 33November 12, 2023 3:00 PM

Whore

by Anonymousreply 34November 12, 2023 3:09 PM

I think Sutton's breakup with Christian was amicable.

by Anonymousreply 35November 12, 2023 3:44 PM

What can I say? My face just screams “Dickmatize”

by Anonymousreply 36November 12, 2023 3:52 PM

Hugh Jackman LIVES FOR PUSSY!

by Anonymousreply 37November 12, 2023 4:08 PM

[quote]How would any of this make Sutton Foster, who is married to a man (her second husband), a lesbian? I don't follow OP's logic

The logic is the question of why anyone in general would bother faking a relationship unless they were covering up their own closeted love life, particularly if they're already a widely acclaimed celeb like Sutton. Either Deux is right and Sutton had a fling with Hugh, or she didn't and anything up to 100% of the reported story is total bullshit. (Also, if Sutton's happily married – and straight – and the Hugh rumors are false, why on *earth* would she let Hugh tell people they had a fling? It makes her own husband of nearly a decade look like a cuckold or simply a fool.)

[quote]DeuxMoi is bullshit. That lady will never actually tell the truth about celebs. She's on the payroll. And she denies almost all gay gossip that's been around for decades.

Cupcake, we've been hearing the "________ MUST be a PR shill!!!" bit – in response to even the slightest *hint* that a long-assumed-gay celeb might not, in fact, be gay – for all of DL's 28-year history. And you bitches have, at one point or another, argued that nearly EVERY hot male celebrity in Hollywood is a closeted homo. Spoiler alert: a lot of those guys are, in fact, straight, and zero evidence has ever surfaced to support the conclusions repeatedly stated here. Does the term "Toothy Tile" ring any bells? How about "Domlijah"? (Back in the reality-based world, the friendships among each pair - which were never sexual - died out by the end of the 2000s. Curiously, Elijah Wood & Austin Nichols both ended up moving to Austin – separately – around that time, and this was well before celebs started moving there en masse, but they apparently don't even know each other.)

Her followers also ALWAYS assume anyone Harry Styles may be dating at any given is a "PR plant," though not because he's closeted. She's routinely asked if MANY given couplings are PR, and on occasion even confirms it! (She did so after Ben Affleck broke up with Ana de Armas.)

Deuxmoi, like most mainstream gossip writers, refuses to directly out people, but *indirectly* is another story. If she's *not* reporting on a well-known celeb's love life – and assuming a given celeb hasn't asked her to stop mentioning them entirely, as has happened with Hailey Bieber and a few others – and the celeb in question is male, over 40, never married, and never known to have been involved with any known members of the opposite sex – it usually means they eat dick. (Or pussy, if female.) Yes, she reports if, say, Jake Gyllenhaal is "spotted" hanging out with a given person, but also explicitly declines to read anything more into it. A mere sighting isn't the same thing as "denying gay gossip that's been around for decade." Sometimes a sighting is just a sighting.

Moreover, after getting bombarded with questions about Pedro Pascal earlier this year after "The Last of Us" hit it big – all from frauen and on the topic of who he's dating – she basically admitted that she knew who he'd been seeing, but "had been asked" not to ever discuss it because of "privacy." AND she always plays the pronoun game when talking about closeted celebs, including Pedro.

Anyway, it seems clear that Deux doesn't buy the Hugh/Sutton rumors, and NOT because Sutton's married.

by Anonymousreply 38November 12, 2023 4:37 PM

Also: perhaps ironically, Deux gets routinely asked whether any given relationship is "PR," except with straight couples, and she's made the same point there that I've tried to make here: a given celeb's biggest fans DO NOT want to hear anything that counters the "personal narrative" they think is true, even if it's indisputably true. This was why, for instance, Deux's heavily female/younger-skewing followers had a full-on freakout when Taylor Swift began dating the "bad boy" lead singer of The 1975.

Swifties first assumed this was solely immediate PR cover to distract from her separation from her fiance, but then started lashing out when things got a bit more serious. (And if you're skeptical that Taylor Swift has this level of power over pop culture, I'd suggest reading any of the THOUSANDS of articles about a certain football player she's only been seeing for a few months, many of which qualify as front-page news.)

by Anonymousreply 39November 12, 2023 4:37 PM

R38 She has zero gay rumors and is already married to a man. Why would she need a fake pr scandal to cover her non-existent gay rumors? Make it make sense

by Anonymousreply 40November 12, 2023 7:03 PM

OP what is your native language?

by Anonymousreply 41November 12, 2023 7:11 PM

OP's grammar is fine.

by Anonymousreply 42November 12, 2023 7:54 PM

Get some sleep, hon.

by Anonymousreply 43November 12, 2023 10:07 PM

Sutton Foster is not a dyke. And I'm the dick that can prove it.

by Anonymousreply 44November 12, 2023 10:40 PM

I don't know him.

by Anonymousreply 45November 12, 2023 10:57 PM

[quote] Cupcake, we've been hearing the "________ MUST be a PR shill!!!" bit – in response to even the slightest *hint* that a long-assumed-gay celeb might not, in fact, be gay – for all of DL's 28-year history. And you bitches have, at one point or another, argued that nearly EVERY hot male celebrity in Hollywood is a closeted homo.

And yet having been here at DL for nearly 2 decades, us bitches have often been more right than wrong. We know how the gossip/PR game works (and that's back when we had actual industry folks share the good stuff with us). Sorry, but I find Deuxmoi to be lightweight bullshit. Hence, why all the PR folks follow her. She basically doesn't hide the fact that she's part of the machine. I know all about her, so don't really need it explained. Personally, I much prefer the gossip style that pulled no punches in the old school gay-o-sphere. But hey, if she floats your boat, knock yourself out...Cupcake. ;)

by Anonymousreply 46November 14, 2023 1:21 AM

(R46) You hit it right on the nail.

by Anonymousreply 47November 14, 2023 6:25 AM

Not really related to the thread but Christian Bale hit on me when I was 17, blond, and aging out of my twink phase.

by Anonymousreply 48November 15, 2023 9:46 AM

Well tell us more r48. When was this.

by Anonymousreply 49November 15, 2023 6:15 PM

Wasn't one of the reasons the show flopped was because there was zero chemistry between them? If that's true, then I doubt they had an affair.

(That, and he's had gay rumors dogging him for decades.)

by Anonymousreply 50November 15, 2023 9:37 PM

[quote] Truth and Hugh Jackman are strange bedfellows. This man will go to any lengths to preserve the illusion of his rampant heterosexuality.

Shades of Tom Cruise in his quest to be THE nicest star to his fans. His obsession has been noted by fellow actors.

by Anonymousreply 51November 15, 2023 9:48 PM

You read that on the internet, hon?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52November 15, 2023 10:00 PM

I told you guys all this a month ago on the thread about Hugh Jackman’s marriage coming apart. Sutton Foster’s husband has been telling every little star about this affair since last year while both performers were still in “The Music Man.”

At the insistance of Jackman’s wife they agreed to suspend their affair, but it has apparently flared up again since the show closed. Foster’s husband had hoped it would blow over but it hasn’t. Both are planning to divorce their respective spouses, and should be going public soon.

Does this prove Jackman is straight? Not at all. It may be that his wife didn’t mind him getting his rocks off with men as long as she was the only woman in his life. When she wasn’t, she felt threatened and laid down the law. It didn’t work.

by Anonymousreply 53November 15, 2023 10:07 PM

red herring

by Anonymousreply 54November 15, 2023 10:10 PM

R50: Many criticized their production of “The Music Man,” but it was not a flop, it charged a fortune for seats and could have run for another year. Jackman presumably wanted to go back to his film career, and if he had promised his wife that sexual relations between he and Foster had to end, they may have both decided to end the run and return to their respective lives and careers. But I guess they continued to pine for each other. And the publicity should revitalize both of their careers.

by Anonymousreply 55November 15, 2023 10:11 PM

“A man can’t turn down tail and run just because a little personal risk is involved.”

by Anonymousreply 56November 15, 2023 10:17 PM

r55 Ok Sutton.

r53 = Hugh's publicist

by Anonymousreply 57November 16, 2023 8:07 PM

Wrong Sutton. It was Grady Sutton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58November 16, 2023 8:30 PM

I noticed that Sutton removed most of her posts from IG about her husband - at least from the last few years (birthday posts, family time, etc.). You can still go further back on her IG and see a few, but most of the ones from Lockdown and forward are gone. Also she used to post a lot of photos with her daughter and there has been almost nothing in the past 6 months. And I do not believe he is in her following/followers list anymore.

They may be headed for a divorce because of the affair. If so, I am very sorry for them all.

by Anonymousreply 59November 17, 2023 6:03 PM

Deuxmoi is a known shill - both the actual woman running it and the subreddit which bans you for gay speculation. You’re allowed to call people bigots and abusers on there, but any time you speculate someone is gay, you’re banned.

by Anonymousreply 60November 17, 2023 6:19 PM

After Sutton Foster divorced Christian Borle, she dated Bobby Cannavale for a while, lucky bitch.

She even brought him and his then teenage son Jake as her dates when she won her second Tony for ANYTHING GOES in 2011 and thanked them in her speech:

[quote]"... I have three dates this evening: my love Bobby Cannavale who has changed my life, his incredible son Jake who I'm honored to be in his life, and my dresser Julian Havard...

Talk about awkward after they split within a year and he began dating Rose Byrne, with whom he has fathered two kids and is still with her today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61November 17, 2023 6:27 PM

She thanked me in her first Tony speech.

by Anonymousreply 62November 17, 2023 6:57 PM

The only reason it is believable is because I don't think an affair with a man would have ended his marriage. He and Sutton performed together 6 shows a week for a year and maybe something unexpected -- and unnatural -- happened. When Deb found out there was a younger woman waiting in the wings to replace her she threw in the towel -- "just give me half of everything you own and go play with your new Barbie doll, you lousy f@ggot!"

by Anonymousreply 63November 18, 2023 1:50 PM

What could they possibly have done together that was "unnatural"?

I"m intrigued.

by Anonymousreply 64November 18, 2023 2:17 PM

Sutton is married, and recently adpoted a kid.

by Anonymousreply 65November 18, 2023 2:46 PM

Sutton is soon to be divorced, and the kid has not been seen in her posts in months. Probably fighting over custody as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 66November 18, 2023 5:53 PM

Hugh just doesn’t seem to be messy to me. He’s very PR savvy, so I don’t know what to think.

He seems too nice to be gay and too put together to be straight.

by Anonymousreply 67November 18, 2023 6:28 PM

[quote] What could they possibly have done together that was "unnatural"?

Whatever gay men do with hetero women. Pegging?

by Anonymousreply 68November 18, 2023 6:36 PM

In his one man show on Broadway several years ago, Hugh said the secret to marriage is “Happy wife, happy life”.

by Anonymousreply 69November 18, 2023 7:30 PM

Sutton and Kelli both made some poor fashion choices last evening at the New York Pops.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70November 18, 2023 7:42 PM

So DL was wrong about another celeb being gay? Just waiting untill we find out that Travolta is straight.

by Anonymousreply 71November 19, 2023 6:55 AM

This is absolutely true. I have been saying it on the Hugh Jackman marriage ending thread.

by Anonymousreply 72November 22, 2023 3:19 AM

DL says Cristiano Ronaldo is gay, he gets accused by a bunch of women for sexually harassing them. DL says Puff Daddy is gay. He gets sued for rape and sexual abuse of a woman (women?). DL says Hugh Jackman is gay. Not it turns out he left his wife for another women? I don't trust DL anymore when it comes to celebs' sexuality. Is Bradley Cooper really gay? No I'm doubting it.

by Anonymousreply 73November 22, 2023 8:34 AM

*woman

by Anonymousreply 74November 22, 2023 8:34 AM

FYI, if you ignore R73, they're the only ones mouthing off about DL being "wrong" about celebrities being gay. Must be a deuxmoi frauen.

by Anonymousreply 75November 22, 2023 3:30 PM

[quote]DL says Cristiano Ronaldo is gay, he gets accused by a bunch of women for sexually harassing them.

A bunch? I remember him being accused of rape once, and for a straight guy, he sure buys a lot of babies.

by Anonymousreply 76November 22, 2023 5:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!