Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anybody else think Pitbulls look like sharks?

I've always thought so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 14, 2023 3:21 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 8, 2023 2:35 AM

OP Is the village idiot neurotypical who has created over two dozen DEAD AFFECT threads in one week alone, including this gem:

"I feel awful. My roommate collapsed in the hallway and I ignored him. WTF is wrong with me?"

by Anonymousreply 2November 8, 2023 2:39 AM

[quote] Anybody else think Pitbulls look like sharks?

Just the one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 8, 2023 2:45 AM

r2 What do you mean "dead affect"?

by Anonymousreply 4November 8, 2023 2:48 AM

[quote] What do you mean "dead affect"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 8, 2023 2:51 AM

It's ironic because the autistics are usually the ones with dead affect. Soulless emotionless dolls. Good at blinking and maintaining a pokerface.

by Anonymousreply 6November 8, 2023 3:58 AM

No, OP, but some breeds of pigs remind me of sharks. The way their long bodies circle around the yards, and how they lift their faces with little eyes and big teeth up as the farmer approaches with feed. Just huge, menacing looking beasts.

by Anonymousreply 7November 8, 2023 6:31 AM

I’m a weirdo who thinks pit bulls are cute and cuddly looking, but would never own one because overbreeding of reactive traits has turned them into neurological monstrosities. It’s as if someone made fetal alcohol syndrome a dog breed.

by Anonymousreply 8November 8, 2023 6:54 AM

OP here. I'm not saying Pitbulls are ugly, I just think the grey ones look facially like sharks. I think it's the beady eyes and grey look.

by Anonymousreply 9November 8, 2023 8:44 AM

OP, that looked like a staffy

by Anonymousreply 10November 8, 2023 9:24 AM

They look like a dog.

by Anonymousreply 11November 8, 2023 10:18 AM

It looks like a lab mix.

by Anonymousreply 12November 8, 2023 4:54 PM

They have such nasty, mean-looking eyes. I don't understand anyone who picks them when there are dozens of other dog breeds. They were bred specifically to be fighting dogs so that's their nature. At least with an aggressive but smart dog you can control it, like German shepherds.

by Anonymousreply 13November 8, 2023 5:00 PM

Man's best friend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 14, 2023 2:40 PM

[quote] the village idiot neurotypical

The village idiot would be one of the retards wouldn’t he?

by Anonymousreply 15December 14, 2023 2:58 PM

Land sharks

by Anonymousreply 16December 14, 2023 3:19 PM

Pitbulls are both fugly and dangerous. I don't understand what people see in them.

by Anonymousreply 17December 14, 2023 3:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!