Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“ Promising Young Man: why Jacob Elordi is Hollywood’s number one to watch”

“ The Australian actor and Gen Z superstar is having a serious moment”

I couldn’t agree more. He’s building quite the little filmography for himself through the indie market and that’s a genius move. Leo did the same thing years ago before transitioning to big studio films (and becoming at huge megastar with Titanic). Timmy did the same thing and most recently we’ve been seeing that with Paul Mescal. 3 out of the 4 also were on hit shows before getting movie roles (Timmy being the only one who hasn’t starred on a series, but did star in a play!).

If he stays on this route he will be our new indie darling and have a long career past “Euphoria” fame. I stated this after watching both Priscilla and Saltburn. He was phenomenal in both and honestly I think he was the highlight of Saltburn. He’s the heart of the film. The center of it all. He is magnetic. You can’t take your eyes off of him while he’s on screen (unless Rosamund Pike is on screen stealing the shine of everyone with perfect performance, of course).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 15, 2024 4:11 PM

Get it while you can, Jacob.

by Anonymousreply 1November 6, 2023 10:06 PM

His feet 🥵

by Anonymousreply 2November 6, 2023 10:33 PM

He is not likable.

by Anonymousreply 3November 6, 2023 10:39 PM

I must say he is fuckable @ OP

by Anonymousreply 4November 6, 2023 10:57 PM

He is incredibly fuckable. 6’5 with beautiful legs and nice feet and just a hot body. A lot of tall guys can be lanky but he isn’t.

by Anonymousreply 5November 6, 2023 11:00 PM

Gosh, the amount of PR bullshit in this thread is sickening.

by Anonymousreply 6November 6, 2023 11:05 PM

BD energy.

by Anonymousreply 7November 6, 2023 11:10 PM

He’s such a king.

by Anonymousreply 8November 15, 2023 11:38 PM

King?

by Anonymousreply 9November 15, 2023 11:44 PM

When asked who his first celebrity crush was, he replied "Brad Pitt".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 15, 2023 11:59 PM

This has been a good year for him. Proud of him.

by Anonymousreply 11November 17, 2023 9:55 PM

sizemeat verificatia?

by Anonymousreply 12November 17, 2023 9:59 PM

Google Jacob and Tommy…you’ll see a lot of same-sex canoodling.

by Anonymousreply 13November 18, 2023 1:01 AM

This may be the most effective promotion I’ve seen of this film. If I didn’t see anything else about this movie and just this 5 second clip, I would 100% be interested and intrigued to see it and find out more. Kudos to the promotion team.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 18, 2023 1:16 AM

He’s been MIA ever since he beat up that Australian reporter.

by Anonymousreply 15May 14, 2024 3:48 AM

Last proof of life: Last month with Guillermo Del Toro and his "Frankenstein" cast mates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 14, 2024 4:18 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 17May 14, 2024 4:21 AM

He comes across as utterly insufferable. Apparently, previous co-stars agree with that assessment.

He's committed the one cardinal sin I can't abide - shitting on the tv show or movie that made you famous. I don't care how terrible the show or movie was. It gave you your big break. Learn to be gracious.

by Anonymousreply 18May 14, 2024 4:25 AM

I like it when the public creates the movie star instead of an actor being foisted on us and hyped up as the next big thing. Some actors just pop on screen if in a small part like Brad Pitt, John Travolta, CZJ etc. it’s smart of Elordi to ease into roles and build his resume and fan base organically.

by Anonymousreply 19May 14, 2024 4:40 AM

I love lanky!

by Anonymousreply 20May 14, 2024 4:43 AM

[quote]Some actors just pop on screen if in a small part like Brad Pitt, John Travolta, CZJ etc.

John Travolta was the breakout star on one of the biggest hit shows of the 70s. He then went on to star in one of the biggest movies of the 70s.

That is hardly just popping up on screen.

by Anonymousreply 21May 14, 2024 11:07 PM

I like that he sort of hides away and you go long periods of time without ever seeing him. So opposite of his contemporaries Timmy or Tom Holland, who are always available for the paparazzi and the papz always know where to find them. They only catch Elordi here and there.

by Anonymousreply 22May 15, 2024 4:00 PM

So he'll be playing the monster sans makeup?

by Anonymousreply 23May 15, 2024 4:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!