R227 Lol I can't speak for the other droppers, so idk where they stand, however I can give you my take:
1. Some are, others aren't (the consensus seems to be that although the scabs, which actually are the producers, are actually providing movement within the storylines, instead of them remaining stagnant and dragging out, there's certain things happening that wouldn't be the case if the original writers would have still been there, IE: Anna and Valentin breaking up, Carly and Joss being on the back burner, Ava being victimized and played for a fool, Esme being cast aside in favor of Spencer and Trina, etc.)
2. They are really fucking, although Evan is rumored to be bisexual. Eden had a boyfriend, Jose San Martin, that she "allegedly" cheated on Evan with (in a case of life imitating art, with the whole Cameron/Joss/Evan entanglement)
3. No. Roger is trying to save face because he was essentially blindsided by Frank not renewing his contract. Apparently, the show is interested in bringing back three males (according to rumors) so Frank was advised to make room in the budget, therefore he chose to let Roger go (even though Frank likes Roger, he adores both Michael Easton and Trevor St. John over him, primarily because Roger left him high and dry when he jumped ship CBS as Paul Ryan on ATWT, vacating his role as Todd on OLTL). Now even though Roger was considering leaving, which he let his fans in on two years prior, after realizing Austin wasn't clicking, he still wasn't completely sure about leaving. Frank made the decision for him, however he could always come back as Todd (or yet another character, though his preference is allegedly Todd).
4. Becky is more of the get along to go along type, yet at a recent fan appearance, she allegedly didn't seem as enthusiastic about being with Finn and admitted that she would love to have Greg Vaughan back, preferably as Lucky. This could also stem from an earlier fan appearance where Michael Easton hinted at his displeasure of the Elizabeth/Finn romance as well. The producers aka scabs seem to be more invested in making them work as a couple; they moved slowly with them at first, though now it seems to be picking up. If Michael really wants out of the pairing, Frank will do just that, because Michael is one of his faves.
5. Supposedly it's because of his team; they were the ones who "allegedly" advised him to dissociate himself from GH, which was something he's also ok with. Besides a select few, he's not too close with the majority of the cast. Not sure of a Netflix blackout, but allegedly it's him and his team. He also plans on leaving when his contract is up soon, there's already rumors of a recast or Spencer being presumed dead/missing or being carted off to prison. If it weren't for the dual striking, he would've been off canvas this year, only to return shortly before his contract is up for renewal.
6. Laura Wright and Elizabeth Korte. Carly needed a love interest, for Maurice has made it clear that he refuses to do CarSon with Laura Wright. He wants Sonny with Nina permanently, unless there were a situation where he ended up with Brenda, of course (however Vanessa Marcil has indicated that she has no interest in ever returning, while also informing the show that they should recast Brenda) or even Laura and Anna (which he has hinted at) although he enjoys working with Cynthia to the point that he doesn't want them to break up for good, even if they do separate. Cam Mathison is just happy to have a job; after being let go by Entertainment Tonight, he contacted Frank and asked him if there was space for him on GH. Apparently both him and LW know that the "Crew" isn't working, yet there aren't really any other options for them on canvas. He's also aware that his Drew isn't exactly catching on with fans, along with the possibility of Steve Burton returning for a Jason/Carly redux, which is another reason why he's seeking outside projects.