Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Luke Kuechly-quandary: is he married or still in a relationship with his GF: Shannon Reilly?

I asked this question before, and got contradicting answers? When he quit the NFL, he was quoted as saying he had the support of his GIRLFRIEND SHANNON ! nOW VISITED THAT QUESTION AGAIN, AND DIFFERENT BLOGS SAYHE IS MARRIED AND OTHERS SAY HE ISN'T (NO PROOF!). So, who is correct? [I wish he would return to the NFL!!]

by Anonymousreply 12December 24, 2023 4:01 AM

He married Shannon Reilly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 2, 2023 2:17 PM

The happy couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 2, 2023 2:18 PM

[R1] that's only one side of the coin! the other side says there is no proof they got married! In fact, when he quit football, he mentioned Shannon as HIS GIRLFRIEND (2020)!There are only old photos of them together, nothing recent! I couldn't find anythging on her media pages mentioning anything about him!Don't you think, being engaged or married, they would have numerous pics of them together? Look at TJ Watt, when he hooked up with /dani, a flood of pics were seen on Facebook (and still going strong! I would like to believe they are married, she appears to be smart and sweet!

by Anonymousreply 3November 5, 2023 2:48 AM

OP WE DON'T TYPE IN ALL CAPS, RETARDO

by Anonymousreply 4November 5, 2023 2:50 AM

[R-1] Do you have proof? (Only PR drivel, speculating on old photos and gossip blogs!)

by Anonymousreply 5November 14, 2023 11:31 PM

He can’t be this dumb.

by Anonymousreply 6November 15, 2023 2:01 AM

[R4] I DID THAT FOR YOUR BENEFIT! (SORRY)!

by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2023 7:37 PM

[R-4] such a grammarian! (You have me in tears!)

by Anonymousreply 8December 23, 2023 6:46 PM

OP needs to get a life.

by Anonymousreply 9December 23, 2023 7:05 PM

R8 What does all caps have to do with grammar?

by Anonymousreply 10December 24, 2023 3:48 AM

He could be married all the times he wants and have all the babies his reproductive system could afford, but this guy will still PING to me.

by Anonymousreply 11December 24, 2023 3:56 AM

R11 nope

by Anonymousreply 12December 24, 2023 4:01 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!