Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Somebody at TCM Programming must be a Datalounger!

Early this am they scheduled 'The Last of Sheila' (1973) and 'Ode To Billy Joe' (1976) back to back! :D

by Anonymousreply 7October 3, 2024 9:27 PM

Jesus Christ OP, don’t you realize the vector diagram for “Dataloungers” and “TCM programmers” is perfectly in sync?

by Anonymousreply 1October 29, 2023 10:57 AM

But it usually doesn't show so clearly, R1. This one was right on the nose, as though somebody had read this year's threads and made the programming choice.

by Anonymousreply 2October 29, 2023 11:01 AM

And now they're back to their regularly scheduled "Mildred Pierce".

by Anonymousreply 3October 29, 2023 7:30 PM

Big deal. They shown both films several times.

by Anonymousreply 4October 29, 2023 7:33 PM

OP, what's your favorite movie?

by Anonymousreply 5October 3, 2024 2:24 AM

I don't have a single 'favorite' which I can name, R5. One which appears often in instances where I'm asked to list favorites might be 'The Time Machine' (1960), so perhaps it's as good an answer as any.

by Anonymousreply 6October 3, 2024 9:23 PM

A movie station had this movie line-up last week:

Now, Voyager

The Best of Everything

Valley of the Dolls

by Anonymousreply 7October 3, 2024 9:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!