Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS SEASON 13.

Dorito's PTSD! Kyle's dipping her toe in the lady pond????!!! Sutton is still weird! Crystal still boring! Erika still delusional! Mauricio still stoned! And Garcelle is still my favorite.

by Anonymousreply 600January 11, 2024 7:11 PM

Dorit is so likeable. I don’t think she’s a bad person.

This new girl is ugly and annoying but ✅ ✊🏾

by Anonymousreply 1October 26, 2023 11:57 PM

J. Tilly finally! I hope this doesn’t make me hate her.

by Anonymousreply 2October 26, 2023 11:59 PM

How long before Sutton goes broke?

by Anonymousreply 3October 27, 2023 12:05 AM

I don’t like Jennifer Tilly’s real voice and persona.

by Anonymousreply 4October 27, 2023 12:06 AM

PLEASE FIRE SUTTON! She is unwatchable. Her neurosis is neither interesting or cute anymore. It’s unpleasant and embarrassing. Cringe.

by Anonymousreply 5October 27, 2023 12:07 AM

R1 are you crazy. Dorit isn’t likable at all

by Anonymousreply 6October 27, 2023 12:08 AM

Garcelle needs to get a new weave, that deep maroon always looks so tragic on any woman who wears it. Such a trashy color. Got that, Garcelle? Get a new weave!

by Anonymousreply 7October 27, 2023 12:20 AM

My god, is Garcelle doing her own makeup? The eyes in the confessional is like bad Cleopatra makeup for Halloween.

by Anonymousreply 8October 27, 2023 12:22 AM

Thirsty Teddi Mellencramp said on WWHL that Sutton carries vodka in her purse.

by Anonymousreply 9October 27, 2023 12:23 AM

Mauricio looks like him gots new fluorescent chomper teefs and him and Kyle are both on Oz? I think: They “finally made it” in their minds after years of playing 2nd fiddle to Kathy & Rick and they’re drunk with power and cash, and they’re losing the script. Kyle’s excessive tattoos are definitely a symptom of the train veering off the track. She’s coming unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 10October 27, 2023 12:27 AM

Kind of wondering if Lil Kathy was inappropriate with Kyle as kids and that’s part of the L repression.

by Anonymousreply 11October 27, 2023 12:28 AM

Lil Kath is pretty butch

by Anonymousreply 12October 27, 2023 12:29 AM

Kyle and Kathy have reconciled and went to see Kyle's gal pal Morgan in concert together. Kath is probably loving her sister dumping disloyal Mo.

by Anonymousreply 13October 27, 2023 1:03 AM

It’s going to be weird if Kyle goes off the rails. She’s held it together longer than most of the other top tier HWs.

by Anonymousreply 14October 27, 2023 1:18 AM

r11 Like when Lens bragged about putting pebbles in her baby sister's nether regions?

by Anonymousreply 15October 27, 2023 1:32 AM

I feel like flashback snippets of Rinna had more screentime than Crystal during the premiere.

by Anonymousreply 16October 27, 2023 1:34 AM

It was interesting seeing Dorit and PKs wedding photo. She looked like a different person and he looks the same.

by Anonymousreply 17October 27, 2023 1:37 AM

I watched WWHL to see what Kyle would say, and I could barely stand to watch it with Teddi there. She is soooo awful. I’d rather see Carlton or Joyce or fucking Eden Sassoon again than watch another second of Teddi.

by Anonymousreply 18October 27, 2023 2:12 AM

Dorit is pretty terrible in a lot of reasons (PeeKay being the biggest reason), but she is kind of funny sometimes.

Garcelle’s sons are going to be really handsome men.

by Anonymousreply 19October 27, 2023 2:15 AM

So does all of this tornado of drama just end by ultimately alluding to lezzie licks but we’re just ending up with straight marital woes, rumors, and a butch sober coach?

by Anonymousreply 20October 27, 2023 3:11 AM

Rinna was a huge loss, no one could drive a storyline forward like her. I think she peaced out after she saw the way the tide turned when well-connected Kathy started calling in favors with higher ups to bury her bullshit and give Rinna the villain edit. You’re telling me they went out drinking in Aspen and production was just like okay goodnight let’s pack up, get ‘em home safe! Does anyone believe there wasn’t a camera rolling in that Sprinter van? Someone “lost” the footage or claimed the camera was off. Kathy Hilton might seem like a goofy old rich broad but she’s got powerful connections, her daughter is married to a Rothschild for fuck sake, when the pissing match came around Rinna was just some old soap actress who has saved every nickel to live in Malibu.

by Anonymousreply 21October 27, 2023 3:17 AM

Agree Rinna was a big loss. People who hate her are the same idiots who think they're watching "reality".

by Anonymousreply 22October 27, 2023 4:05 AM

Without Rinna the show seems very disjointed, a complete mess. Then bitchy, boring Denise is coming back.

by Anonymousreply 23October 27, 2023 6:51 AM

Rinna is in one of the new episodes of American Horror Stories as a cunty modeling agent. She’s good.

by Anonymousreply 24October 27, 2023 12:45 PM

"Thirsty Teddi Mellencramp said on WWHL that Sutton carries vodka in her purse".

Doesn't that make Sutton the thirsty one?

by Anonymousreply 25October 27, 2023 1:33 PM

R24 delicate? Which episode?

by Anonymousreply 26October 27, 2023 4:02 PM

Ooooo Sutton is going to get the Shannon Storms-Beador treatment soon.

by Anonymousreply 27October 27, 2023 4:03 PM

R26, not the new season of American Horror Story, but the new season of the anthology American Horror STORIES. I think it’s the third installment. The three I’ve watched are better than “Delicate” which isn’t saying much, I know.

by Anonymousreply 28October 27, 2023 4:09 PM

A real American Horror Story: Rinna’s lips vs. Kim K.’s lips

by Anonymousreply 29October 27, 2023 4:12 PM

I think the AHS Rinna is in us only on Hulu.

by Anonymousreply 30October 27, 2023 4:15 PM

I actually enjoyed this episode. BH has been so dark the last couple of seasons it was nice to ease in with something a little lighter. It wasn’t perfect but I thought we got a nice mix. And Rinna-less is definitely better. She dominated the show and I was tired of it. Dorit was actually somewhat likeable which surprised me. A good strong 8.5/10. Seeing Kyle explain why she is done with Kathy(metaphorically) and her bullshit) and Rinna . That reunion was a turning point I think for her in a lot of situations in her life where she doesn’t feel seen heard or valued. And she finally said fuck it, I’m going to do what I’m going to do. I honestly don’t think she and Morgan Wade are having an affair. I think Kyle is having a mid-life crisis and saying fuck it, I’m going to live for me. She and Mo looked a 1000 miles apart in that last scene.

by Anonymousreply 31October 27, 2023 4:18 PM

I like Dorit. Is she pretentious and lacking in self awareness? Sure. But she's also harmless and seems like she has a good heart. The one I can't stand is Crystal. She's the Eboni of RHOBH, always looking for something to call out as "problematic" so she can act morally superior since she brings nothing else to the table.

by Anonymousreply 32October 27, 2023 4:24 PM

Crystal needs to go but her ugly hubby has obviously called in some favors so that his shrew wife can feel important on a trashy reality show.

by Anonymousreply 33October 27, 2023 4:28 PM

I'm a Showman (Showperson?)

by Anonymousreply 34October 27, 2023 4:40 PM

Kyle seemed manic in the first episode. Also, seems like this season is turbo charged, two cheating hubbies, cheating wives, so far, two divorces coming down the pike and Erica is full on villain.

Seems like a promising season based on the starting point.

by Anonymousreply 35October 27, 2023 4:42 PM

Kyle has definitely lost the script.

by Anonymousreply 36October 27, 2023 4:46 PM

Holy ozempic face Erica

by Anonymousreply 37October 27, 2023 6:45 PM

R37. Don't you mean Holy Hormone Face? IT'S HORMONES! NOT OZEMPIC!

by Anonymousreply 38October 27, 2023 7:23 PM

GOOD hormones.

by Anonymousreply 39October 27, 2023 7:31 PM

Haha, I am on hormones, that's not how any of that works

by Anonymousreply 40October 27, 2023 7:36 PM

Get me a whiskey! I didn’t raise no scuzzy dyke!

by Anonymousreply 41October 27, 2023 7:56 PM

I’d like some of those “hormones”

by Anonymousreply 42October 27, 2023 9:14 PM

It's not Ozempic. It's a really good hormone treatment called Awzeempice.

by Anonymousreply 43October 28, 2023 12:43 AM

Holy shit Sutton is loaded. No wonder these bitches hate her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 28, 2023 2:49 AM

R44 she’s a POS. Imagine getting $4M a year forever simply for letting some dude splooge in your pussy 3x.

by Anonymousreply 45October 28, 2023 2:57 AM

The takedown of her will be epic. If hubby can’t make the money anymore she’ll spiral so fast, things can turn on a dime.

by Anonymousreply 46October 28, 2023 2:58 AM

Prostitution Whore!

by Anonymousreply 47October 28, 2023 2:58 AM

Ex husband is worth $500M.

by Anonymousreply 48October 28, 2023 3:00 AM

Unbelievable so many people like Sutton. Just shows how many can’t see past passive aggressive and fake victim behavior.

by Anonymousreply 49October 28, 2023 3:02 AM

Sutton parading herself as some wheeler dealer business tycoon. She, like most of her ilk are living off divorce settlements. She'd be nothing without a rich ex.

by Anonymousreply 50October 29, 2023 10:19 PM

Sutton is clearly delusional but that's what makes her so entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 51October 29, 2023 11:19 PM

Better to live off a divorce settlement than be a scam artist like Erika Jayne.

by Anonymousreply 52October 30, 2023 12:22 AM

Does Boy George ever wonder how his manager lives better than HE does?

by Anonymousreply 53October 30, 2023 12:33 AM

I'm so tired of Kyle's tears. Also, using you're fucked up life as a storyline like Kyle does is messed up.

by Anonymousreply 54October 30, 2023 1:36 AM

Sutton met her ex when they were both children. They married in their 20s and were married for 16 years; during that time she had his three children while his career took off. I wouldn’t call that gold digging.

by Anonymousreply 55October 30, 2023 1:44 AM

I was just watching a recording of Real Murders of Los Angeles when it occurred to me that the narrator sounded just like Garcelle. So I googled and guess what?

There are several Real Murder shows on Oxygen; LA, Orange County, New York, Atlanta and maybe more, I don't know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56November 2, 2023 2:08 AM

Dull dull dull episode. I'm not a Rinna fan but her energy is sorely missed.

by Anonymousreply 57November 2, 2023 3:34 AM

Kyle is obviously being taken to pound town by Morgan Wade. She's probably going to have a big dramatic coming out too, she'll try to get a magazine cover or do some "exclusive" interview.

by Anonymousreply 58November 2, 2023 3:35 AM

This low budget Pretty Woman surprise PK did for Dorit was ridiculous. Her transatlantic accent disappeared for a second and we got Queens or Brooklyn or something.

by Anonymousreply 59November 2, 2023 3:35 AM

Jesus is Teri Nunn that hard up for cash , or is she PK’s new client?

by Anonymousreply 60November 2, 2023 3:37 AM

Danielle Staub and Kim Zolciak walked so Kyle could run.

by Anonymousreply 61November 2, 2023 3:43 AM

Berlin just toured around the US and Australia with Boy George and Culture Club so I fear PK is about to take Terri Nunn and Berlin for a ride.

by Anonymousreply 62November 2, 2023 4:04 AM

Hear me out. I have a friend on Ozempic and her personality has gotten so erratic. She acts very skittish and finds weird conflict where there is none.

Kyle’s weird behavior during Portia’s birthday party with Mauricio and telling his folks about the tattoos is exactly the same shit my friend is pulling. It’s so strange.

by Anonymousreply 63November 2, 2023 4:37 AM

I don’t mind Crystal in this cast. Because they are aging and fast. She brings some pre-menopausal snowflake millennial energy and is an actual Hollywood wife. She’s isn’t afraid to be a bitch when she gets a word in anong this group she clearly loathes.

by Anonymousreply 64November 2, 2023 4:41 AM

Crystal is so fucking tedious. "Is this place triggering for you?" We get it, sweetie--you know woke buzzwords. Why would a restaurant vaguely near where the bridal shower (which the groom doesn't even attend) for her brother's ex-fiancee be remotely triggering for him? And if it was triggering, isn't she a giant bitch for bringing it up?

by Anonymousreply 65November 2, 2023 4:42 AM

The Ozempic made me eat pussy!

by Anonymousreply 66November 2, 2023 4:43 AM

R66 actually major personality changes from medications are not unheard of. Not saying it turned her Lezzie, but unlocked it maybe.

by Anonymousreply 67November 2, 2023 4:48 AM

[quote] Rinna was a huge loss, no one could drive a storyline forward like her

I enjoyed Rinna until it became clear that she hadn’t learned from being the fall guy for LVP during this Munchausen incident when she turned into attack dog for Kyle. I mean, imagine being the beta to the alpha of dorky Kyle Richards.

And she did nothing last year except sabotage Dorit’s Homeless Not Toothless event with a tantrum, unconvincingly claim she was shook and look at birds.

by Anonymousreply 68November 2, 2023 4:49 AM

We don’t need Ozempic to eat pussy!

by Anonymousreply 69November 2, 2023 4:50 AM

The show needs a dash of Camille Grammer cuntery.

by Anonymousreply 70November 2, 2023 4:59 AM

It’s quite a good idea isn’t it really. Take iconic songs and out them in different movies.

by Anonymousreply 71November 2, 2023 10:00 AM

The long stupid bit about Dorit and PK's anniversary was boring and uncomfortable. I FFed through it.

The Kyle family birthday party was awful. These people live in luxury and have such petty complaints. I have no sympathy for Kyle. She is using her failing marriage for reality show fodder. It's disturbing. Obviously they're over each other and made the conscious decision to use that situation for a storyline. They are cluelessly greedy and narcissistic.

Crystal's brother is adorable. Other than that, she does not interest me. I don't understand why she agreed to do the show. She seems too normal. Maybe she was lonely and bored.

I find Sutton entertaining and like her weird clothes and friendship with Garcelle. I'm enjoying the new Erika and am sure the cracks will start opening soon.

There's something odd about watching these spoiled, grasping rich bitches flaunting their bad taste while acting so petty and aggrieved. I do not like Kyle's ugly dark blue kitchen.

And the price tags. Kyle's driving a $165,000 car? Well, smell her. Whatever she and Mo are selling, it's over priced.

by Anonymousreply 72November 3, 2023 2:09 AM

The Land Rover isn’t hers. All the housewives drive them, they must have a sponsorship deal with Bravo. Even the broke bitches in Salt Lake drive them.

by Anonymousreply 73November 3, 2023 2:16 AM

I guarantee Crystal's hubby pushed her to do the show. He loves being on camera.

by Anonymousreply 74November 3, 2023 2:20 AM

These taglines are horrible. The worst in franchise history.

"Who needs a knight in shining armor when you have your own horse?" - Sutton

"They say wisdom comes with age, but I'm proving otherwise." - Crystal (I took this as “I’m aging but not getting wiser”)

by Anonymousreply 75November 3, 2023 2:56 AM

The upspeaking of this matchmaker thing is grating.

by Anonymousreply 76November 3, 2023 2:57 AM

The luxury and petty grievances are not playing well in this economy. Fuck off, Sutton.

by Anonymousreply 77November 3, 2023 2:58 AM

Who are these two femme gay guys that Crystal is at lunch with?

by Anonymousreply 78November 3, 2023 3:02 AM

This car conversation between Kyle & Dorit is so staged, like the producers texted and said “bring up relationship!”

by Anonymousreply 79November 3, 2023 3:07 AM

Sutton is boring and annoying. It’s like she teleported in from a 1996 Connecticut country club.

by Anonymousreply 80November 3, 2023 3:12 AM

Garcelle’s lace front and glue are distracting

by Anonymousreply 81November 3, 2023 3:13 AM

Dorit is giving RHOC circa 2009.

by Anonymousreply 82November 3, 2023 3:15 AM

This room at the Beverly Wilshire looks like shit. A padded room with a flat screen and some modern art.

by Anonymousreply 83November 3, 2023 3:17 AM

Was Roxette unavailable?

by Anonymousreply 84November 3, 2023 3:21 AM

Whichever Queen redesigned the Wilshire needs to be run out of town.

by Anonymousreply 85November 3, 2023 3:23 AM

Dorit sure be getting robbed a lot.

by Anonymousreply 86November 3, 2023 3:31 AM

R86 yeah, the insurance claim checks are stacking up in the bank

by Anonymousreply 87November 3, 2023 3:32 AM

The CHANEL and Louis Vuitton junk is so trashy, nouveau-riche.

by Anonymousreply 88November 3, 2023 3:35 AM

This Vegas drama looks so scripted. This show breaks the fourth wall too much now. I get the feeling all the franchises are coming to an end. So much is off, the look of the show: too stylized and horrible lighting, contrived drama, society shift, every plot line plays out on social media and in the news before it airs, it’s just an hour-long infomercial for product placement tie-ins. It’s lost the zeal and realism it had in the past. It’s all past the expiration date.

by Anonymousreply 89November 3, 2023 3:50 AM

We’re going to Resorts World in our Rolls Royce Phantoms wearing our CHANEL jackets with our Louis Vuitton suitcases, and we’re drinking Casamigos Tequila while eating KIND bars. Oh and don’t forget to watch THE TALK and list your house with THE AGENCY!

Time to go back soap operas, at least the commercials don’t come on until during the break.

by Anonymousreply 90November 3, 2023 3:54 AM

This show is DOA. No one cares about Kyle or Sutton. Zzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 91November 3, 2023 4:17 AM

Kathy’s my all-time favorite (with Kim as a close runner-up). Kathy’s richer than any of the other peasants who’ve ever been on the show, with the possible exception of Adrienne. She plays the cooky, avuncular grandma character, yet she’s diabolical underneath and surprisingly seems to be a big swinging dick in LA society. She’s like the Barbara Bush of Beverly Hills. Docile and spacey in person, but if you cross her or her children, she’ll have had your career ended before you wake up the following morning.

Kyle and Crystal should get relieved of their contracts. Everyone else remains marginally interesting. Garcelle stands out as someone who seems like the genuine article. I’d hate to see her or Dorit get the axe any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 92November 3, 2023 4:21 AM

R92 avuncular refers to an uncle. Incorrect usage. -10 points

by Anonymousreply 93November 3, 2023 4:23 AM

Kyle is like a completely different person this season! Who is this woman?

by Anonymousreply 94November 3, 2023 4:25 AM

R94 it's the ozempic

by Anonymousreply 95November 3, 2023 4:28 AM

R95 maybe it’s hormones, really good hormones.

by Anonymousreply 96November 3, 2023 4:31 AM

I’d like Camille and Faye to be promoted to proper housewives. If they could rope in Kris Jenner, all the better. That would be interesting TV.

It’s so zany to me that the common denominator among all these women is Nicole Brown Simpson. They were all involved with Nicole either closely or obliquely. None of them really talks honestly about that time in their lives. I don’t want a Doctor Drew special, but it would be interesting to hear these first hand witnesses recount amongst themselves what they actually witnessed and how that murder impacted them personally and how it altered their relationships with each other.

by Anonymousreply 97November 3, 2023 4:33 AM

[quote] Kathy’s richer than any of the other peasants who’ve ever been on the show, with the possible exception of Adrienne.

You forgot about the sex trafficking lip licker.

by Anonymousreply 98November 3, 2023 5:01 AM

R97. I don't think Faye wants to be on the show full time. I think she's happy to make guest appearances but is too smart to be a regular. And Kris Jenner doesn't need it.

by Anonymousreply 99November 3, 2023 5:11 AM

Without the ongoing Rinna and Kathy fighting this season will be DULL. We already know that Kyle has gone dyke and her marriage is over so it’s seeming like old news. Plus the product placement and bad acting by the ‘cast” is too much.

by Anonymousreply 100November 3, 2023 5:16 AM

Faye wrote two books about Nicole, the first Nicole Brown Simpson: The Private Diary of a Life Interrupted was a bestseller which she received a six figure advance for and was rushed to print after the murder. The first in a slew of OJ books.

The second, Shattered: In the Eye of the Storm describes Resnick's experiences with the O. J. Simpson trial and her views of both opposing legal teams. The L.A. Times termed it "a New Age nonfiction work about women who suffer domestic violence and their journey toward recovery", and cited as her literary influence New Age author Marianne Williamson. She was and still is a friend of Kris Jenner. Kris officiated her wedding. While Kris might be a fan of Faye's, her late ex-husband Robert Kardashian wasn't. When Faye released her tell-all book about Nicole, Robert Kardashian called Faye crazy and claimed that she barely knew Nicole. "She's crazy. She's a drug addict and she doesn't know a thing about O.J. or Nicole. She only knew Nicole for 18 months," he said.

by Anonymousreply 101November 3, 2023 5:18 AM

I think Kathy will be back in a couple of years. The allure of the spotlight is too great for her to stay away. That and she clearly can’t stand Kyle getting more attention than her.

by Anonymousreply 102November 3, 2023 5:19 AM

Faye is 66 and is in real life the bumbling character that Kathy pretends to be.

by Anonymousreply 103November 3, 2023 5:20 AM

Kathy, Faye and Kris would, and probably have, sell their souls for money.

by Anonymousreply 104November 3, 2023 5:21 AM

Based on the poll it’s time for Crystal to go. Erika too, her storyline is played out.

by Anonymousreply 105November 3, 2023 5:24 AM

Kyle is a terrible actress, so anytime she appears in a scene that had some semblance of producer plotting, she comes across as phony and awkward-she has these ridiculous facial reactions.

Garcelle is much more talented. Dorit and Sutton are so delusional they don’t need any prompting to deliver. I am enjoying Dorit so far, and usually she annoys me.

by Anonymousreply 106November 3, 2023 6:02 AM

R106 LMAO yes, Kyle goes into Halloween mode, Dorit might as well have been Michael Myers.

by Anonymousreply 107November 3, 2023 6:06 AM

I think Kyle has sadly spent her entire life motivated to prove herself to Kathy and Big Kathy, at some point probably Kim too, but now she’s done it, the success, fame & money, and she’s realized that no matter what she does they’ll (Kathy Hilton) never give her the approval she desires. So she’s checked all the boxes and just wants to cradle an hot herbal tea on the front porch in sweats with the butch lesbian that loves her. She’s checking out.

by Anonymousreply 108November 3, 2023 6:10 AM

Erika has to go. And I was a big fan. I even saw her “in concert”. But she is just vile trash. Dishonest. And not in a fun way.

And the hormones (hahahah) are RUINING her face. She looks horrific.

by Anonymousreply 109November 3, 2023 6:16 AM

Kyle and Mo's marital strife seems very fake to me.

"It's enough tattoos, yes?"

"Unless I want another!"

*Pained, confused look*

by Anonymousreply 110November 3, 2023 7:54 AM

That was a very real disagreement. You could feel the tension. Are you crazy?

by Anonymousreply 111November 3, 2023 11:35 AM

Where did you see Erika r109? How was the dancing? Was it fun?

by Anonymousreply 112November 3, 2023 12:22 PM

R111 how many years have they been on the show... Yet suddenly out of nowhere, Mauricio is controlling and petulant? I can buy Kyle as a sulky teen whining that she can get as many tattoos as she wants, because that's very on-brand for her. That laid-back, perpetually stoned Mo is suddenly counting tattoos and telling her not to get anymore is what's hard to swallow. It feels ginned-up to me. Mo fucking trannies didn't derail her marriage, but this sort of thing did? Doubtful.

by Anonymousreply 113November 3, 2023 2:14 PM

Mo never fucked any trannies, idiot. The fact that you think actually believe that explains why you're having trouble picking up on the emotional cues that are passed between two people in a long term relationship.

by Anonymousreply 114November 3, 2023 2:55 PM

Nice ad hominem attack, R114. Over a Bravo show, good grief.

by Anonymousreply 115November 3, 2023 3:53 PM

I agree with r114. If you were ever in a LTR, their interaction was spot on. These are still people. Vapid in most ways, but these are their stunted emotions.

Erika was fun. I saw her in DC.

I also saw the Countess (the worst show ever. So fucking tacky)

by Anonymousreply 116November 3, 2023 4:07 PM

I need extra money! Where can I find a rich papi with a Mexican burrito to put in my widdle girl hole?

by Anonymousreply 117November 3, 2023 6:10 PM

Kris Jenner doesn’t need this show when she has full control of her own.

by Anonymousreply 118November 4, 2023 3:18 AM

[quote]how many years have they been on the show... Yet suddenly out of nowhere, Mauricio is controlling and petulant? I can buy Kyle as a sulky teen whining that she can get as many tattoos as she wants, because that's very on-brand for her. That laid-back, perpetually stoned Mo is suddenly counting tattoos and telling her not to get anymore is what's hard to swallow

He’s tired of her shit, and she’s tired of hers. Remember when Kyle returned from Halloween? She claimed to be exhausted from the night shoots and hated her bangs. She seemed more excited about reuniting with the dogs, picked a fight with Dorit for choosing to take selfies instead of attending the boxing session of Teddi’s retreat, was triggered by Denise’s ice diamond shaped sculpture at the BBQ and fought with Denise, ran off crying. This is when Mo dealt with her hysterics by baking and bland attitude.

Now the dynamics have changed with Kyle getting sober and skinny after last season, dealing with Kathy bitching about Mauricio (let’s face it she hates him, not her nieces) to Rinna in Colorado and going full mid-life crisis with her entanglement with Morgan.

He taken aback by her active life changes, and is responding by needling and returning her attitude.

by Anonymousreply 119November 4, 2023 3:37 AM

Interesting that Mauricio was eliminated from DWTS after getting roasted on social media for trying to control Kyle especially when it comes to her tats. I liked him better stoned.

by Anonymousreply 120November 4, 2023 4:02 AM

Kyle had always been on the cusp of labia licking. She was always bery handsy with Teddi and Taylor, for example.

by Anonymousreply 121November 4, 2023 3:43 PM

Remember when Denise mentioned that Brandi said she had sex with another member of the group? Hmmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 122November 4, 2023 6:13 PM

Kyle got so defensive about being called a lez a few seasons ago

by Anonymousreply 123November 4, 2023 6:21 PM

Mo loves the word “amazing “. Nothing demonstrates vapidity more

by Anonymousreply 124November 5, 2023 2:25 AM

R123, that’s right Dorit and Erika both separately accused her of being weirdly attached to Teddi. And Kyle retorted that this is what sisters and girlfriends do.

by Anonymousreply 125November 5, 2023 8:10 AM

Imagine when Kyle relapses on the sauce… 🤪

by Anonymousreply 126November 5, 2023 6:27 PM

Kim an alkie

Kathy a mother to Paris Hilton

Kyle a lezzer

by Anonymousreply 127November 5, 2023 8:06 PM

Are we sure Mauricio doesn't take dick? Remember that ENTY blind item?

by Anonymousreply 128November 6, 2023 3:56 PM

R128 no what does it say?

by Anonymousreply 129November 6, 2023 10:17 PM

Teddi was at BravoCon and had a weird confrontation with Vicki who would not engage. Teddi is going the villain route and stirring up shit probably hoping they'll bring her back. Sorry, Daddy's girl but you're still a dud.

by Anonymousreply 130November 7, 2023 2:12 PM

Teddi flopped in that moment, but her original tweet-asking Vicki where she was on January 6-was funny.

She’s annoying and now that Tamra is back on Housewives and Kyle has a girlfriend she is going to become more annoying. I bet she’s harassing Tamra and Andy, trying to get on OC-doesn’t she own a house in Dana Point?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131November 7, 2023 2:22 PM

Oh that’s embarrassing r131. Teddi is such a flop.

by Anonymousreply 132November 7, 2023 2:28 PM

r128 What was the rumor about Mo?

by Anonymousreply 133November 7, 2023 2:39 PM

Crystal is under fire for calling Jeff Lewis a cocksucker because he called her boring. What say you DL? Is this homophobic behavior? Is being called a cocksucker a gay slur?

by Anonymousreply 134November 7, 2023 2:41 PM

r134 I meant to ask, is cocksucker a gay slur? Here's the video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135November 7, 2023 2:43 PM

She would know, she’s married to a cocksucker. And Jeff Lewis IS a cocksucker.

I don’t find it offensive personally but it is wild that the person who raked Sutton and Kyle over the coals and micro aggressions and casual racism a couple of years ago would say this.

I wonder how Andy will react.

by Anonymousreply 136November 7, 2023 2:46 PM

*about micro-aggressions and casual racism

by Anonymousreply 137November 7, 2023 2:48 PM

Crystal should be seen and not heard just like the rest of the beards.

by Anonymousreply 138November 7, 2023 2:57 PM

I don't find what Crystal said offensive given the full context (which is fairly dull if you feel like Googling) but I do find it ironic and hypocritical from the queen of "microagressions," "triggering," and "problematic" behavior.

by Anonymousreply 139November 7, 2023 3:04 PM

Jeff Lewis is a cocksucker. Where's the lie?

Regarding the person who mentioned Kyle's new car no one who is wealthy buy new cars. They are all leased. And probably thru The Agency so they get a really good deal.

by Anonymousreply 140November 7, 2023 5:24 PM

Quote from Crystal at BC: 'The show is like an onion that shows different layers; I actually am a businesswoman, I own the second largest coconut water company in the world.'. Who knew?

by Anonymousreply 141November 7, 2023 5:57 PM

r141 Is it really the 2nd largest? Only 12k instagram followers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142November 7, 2023 7:04 PM

[quote] Crystal is under fire for calling Jeff Lewis a cocksucker

Well, well, well... Isn't THAT problematic?

I'm not jealous of your ugly homophobia, Ms. Ugly Leather Pants.

by Anonymousreply 143November 7, 2023 9:52 PM

He was a cocksucker to her. What’s the big deal? And cocksucker isn’t a homophobic term. How to you think Crystal herself landed and kept her Disney husband?

by Anonymousreply 144November 8, 2023 4:39 AM

R144 shut up dumb Frau or a gay accessory, whichever you are.

by Anonymousreply 145November 8, 2023 4:41 AM

R144, you type WOMAN and FAT.

by Anonymousreply 146November 8, 2023 7:43 PM

r144, you have no awareness of this word as a homophobic slur? Are you serious?

by Anonymousreply 147November 8, 2023 8:05 PM

R144 is murder suspect Alec Baldwin.

That’s a good idea-get Hilaria on one of these shows and Alec can rip these cunts a six pack of new assholes when they start screaming at each other at a dinner party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148November 8, 2023 8:09 PM

Christ, this place is reading like Twitter, or the platform formerly known as, whatever. No wit, intelligence or tolerance (although, this being DL, don't even anticipate compassion), the intelligence and wit are wanting.

Crystal is actually controversial, not yet interesting, but she is exposing 'wokeness' blindspots, and I actually like seeing her flawed, ignorantly biased 'darkness'.

It almost seems like all current couples on these shows are going to be blown apart like piñatas, in two seasons or less. (Guess Crosseyed Commodus is cashing in before the 'reckoning'.)

by Anonymousreply 149November 8, 2023 11:50 PM

Who is Crosseyed Commodus?

by Anonymousreply 150November 9, 2023 12:29 AM

Me.

by Anonymousreply 151November 9, 2023 12:32 AM

Sissy Cohen r150

I don’t like this weird role Jeff Lewis has taken on since he started working on Wonky Eye’s Sirius XM channel. Its like he’s the mouthpiece for CockEye and spews the hate and cuntiness Cohen can’t himself, since he wants the fat fraus watching these shows to think he’s a fun, nice gay..

Also, WTF was up with that awful opening act at the Bravo awards. Andy Cohen can’t sing (his vocal chords are ruined from years of polesmoking, joint smoking, and sundry other drugs);, and he can’t dance (you can’t teach choreography to someone whose wonky eyes can’t focus on one spot); and yet the bitch still insisted on putting people through that terrible number. It was Rob Lowe with Snow White levels of cringe.

by Anonymousreply 152November 9, 2023 12:43 AM

Is Sutton really upset some random showmen with bfs employed by Erica didn't want to pretend to hump her? That could be considered elder abuse (and that applies to Erica as much as Sutton). Obvious production driven drama, I'm sure Erica enjoyed setting up Sutton. She is a showman who delivers

by Anonymousreply 153November 9, 2023 12:51 AM

Sutton is a lot and I normally like her but she's so fucking obnoxious tonite. And I love how she pulled a Diana and had her assistant travel ahead and set up her closet. Copycat.

by Anonymousreply 154November 9, 2023 12:54 AM

If she tried that phony halting way of speaking, stuttering, like she's having trouble finding her words, in front of me, I would punch her in the throat. Just another stupid, obvious ploy for attention. Exhausting. Oh, and you're not on the board of ABT, Sutton, your money is.

by Anonymousreply 155November 9, 2023 1:39 AM

Anyone who calls Kyle a bitch and tells her to shut up is okay in my book. You go, Sutton. Now do Crystal.

by Anonymousreply 156November 9, 2023 3:12 AM

Sutton wants dick and didn’t get to feel up the hot men.

If that gay assistant were sharp he’d help her get some.

by Anonymousreply 157November 9, 2023 3:33 AM

Did Sutton at least wear a cat sweater to Magic Mike?

by Anonymousreply 158November 9, 2023 3:51 AM

Meh. She can call him a cocksucker. The insult is in context of Jeff coming for her. She’s married to a Disney gay. She’s a former escort booker. Crystal is a cocksucker herself.

The people making a thing about this are self-proclaimed anti-woke viewers who hate Crystal’s triggered BIPOC millennial identity.

by Anonymousreply 159November 9, 2023 3:56 AM

R159 or she’s just homophobic

by Anonymousreply 160November 9, 2023 4:01 AM

I don’t think Crystal personally is homophobic, no. But I’m willing to reassess that view if we see why she believes Asian Bieber is straight.

by Anonymousreply 161November 9, 2023 4:11 AM

R159, no a straight woman can't use that on a gay man. Cocksucker has always been homophobic. She's just as deserving of being dismissed as Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 162November 9, 2023 5:06 AM

Sutton’s assistant reminds me of Guillermo from WHAT WE DO IN THE SHADOWS, especially in the bit where they showed him running down the hall.

by Anonymousreply 163November 9, 2023 9:31 AM

I’m more offended by the frumpy frau enegey she brings to every second she is on camera.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164November 9, 2023 11:33 AM

R163 What a great call. I’m dying.

by Anonymousreply 165November 9, 2023 11:37 AM

Sutton has such an odd body. Everything she wears looks like an ill fitting rag. She should stick to caftans.

by Anonymousreply 166November 9, 2023 12:38 PM

I agree, R166. Reminds me of the women on my mom's side of the family: they gain all of their weight in their torsos and wind up looking like a barrel balanced atop two twigs.

by Anonymousreply 167November 9, 2023 12:51 PM

It’s the same body Ramona Singer has from too much wine, although Ramona dresses better.

by Anonymousreply 168November 9, 2023 2:41 PM

Who is clamoring for this crap?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169November 9, 2023 2:42 PM

So far this season is a dud. The women have become boring and their friendships are stale and forced. Rinna and Kathy are sorely missed. Time for a reboot.

by Anonymousreply 170November 9, 2023 2:51 PM

It's two episodes in. Just two.

by Anonymousreply 171November 9, 2023 3:35 PM

R171. Three episodes in

by Anonymousreply 172November 9, 2023 5:37 PM

Turns out Kyle doesn’t even munch. What a PR stunt.

by Anonymousreply 173November 9, 2023 9:01 PM

Erika can't be a great actress if she has to ask a therapist what empathy is and how to get it.

by Anonymousreply 174November 9, 2023 9:02 PM

Kyle and the dyke are lovers AND using each other for publicity. Why else would they even be together?

by Anonymousreply 175November 9, 2023 9:39 PM

I’m enjoying Erika giving up fighting for Lent.

by Anonymousreply 176November 10, 2023 4:41 AM

Sutton to the matchmaker: "Let a man lead?!"

The same bitch living off a divorce settlement.

You go girl!!!

by Anonymousreply 177November 12, 2023 9:20 AM

Who payed for Kyle's private jet? Is she friends with Kathy again?

by Anonymousreply 178November 12, 2023 10:06 AM

by Anonymousreply 179November 12, 2023 10:06 AM

by Anonymousreply 180November 12, 2023 10:06 AM

The show is really fake now. No real friendships.

This is their income.

And it’s lame.

Erika is a fucking joke. And still a scumbag.

Sutton plays for the camera. Badly.

Garcelle is acting.

Dorit has no authenticity.

The show is done. Put a fork in it. And it’s boring too.

by Anonymousreply 181November 12, 2023 10:10 AM

Not even Kyle’s faux taco munch storyline will save this season. They’re all looking at the camera out of the corner of their eye. It’s horrible.

by Anonymousreply 182November 12, 2023 6:01 PM

I think a lot of people are gonna be mad once they realize that Kyle fooled them with the Lesbian thing. The press coverage and the buildup was ridiculous, they milked that bullshit for all it was worth.

by Anonymousreply 183November 12, 2023 6:02 PM

This show hasn’t been the same since Brandi and Kim left.

You need that kind of lunacy to counter the phoniness of the other bitches.

by Anonymousreply 184November 12, 2023 6:04 PM

They need to launch a show that’s filmed in a mental institution.

The real housewives of the psych ward

by Anonymousreply 185November 12, 2023 6:06 PM

Its a Peacock limited series r185, premiering next summer.

Starring Kim, Brandi, Kelly Dodd, Ramona, Kelly Bensimon, Monique Samuels, Mary Cosby and Kim Zolciak.

by Anonymousreply 186November 12, 2023 6:09 PM

R186 Danielle Staub is the warden

by Anonymousreply 187November 12, 2023 6:15 PM

Don't forget that crazy bulldagger with the rage issues. Teresa's relative. Forget her name.

by Anonymousreply 188November 12, 2023 6:23 PM

R188 Melissa Gorga?

by Anonymousreply 189November 12, 2023 6:28 PM

ME, R189, YOU FUCKIN’FRUIT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190November 12, 2023 6:31 PM

Sorry, R184, but this show is too dark when Kim is a full housewife.

by Anonymousreply 191November 12, 2023 8:07 PM

Let me tell you about “dark,” R191…

by Anonymousreply 192November 13, 2023 5:08 AM

So is Kyle a lezzer or not?

by Anonymousreply 193November 13, 2023 5:22 PM

Oh my God, R193 is so MEAN!!!

by Anonymousreply 194November 13, 2023 5:26 PM

Definitely licking labia

by Anonymousreply 195November 13, 2023 5:41 PM

Sutton is paying homage to Kim Richards tonight, Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 196November 16, 2023 4:00 AM

How she doesn't get punched in the face on a daily basis is one of life's greatest mysteries. Oh wait, people tolerate her because of her ex-husband's money.

by Anonymousreply 197November 16, 2023 5:24 AM

I loved Erika paying homage to Crystal Conners from Showgirls!

by Anonymousreply 198November 16, 2023 5:26 AM

That Sutton/Kyle scene reminded me of that limo ride between Kim Richards and Lisa Rinna, when Kim was fucked up on pills and slurred at Rinna, “ YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT I GO THROUGH AT NIGHT!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199November 16, 2023 5:33 AM

Sutton Storms Beador is headed for a DUI

by Anonymousreply 200November 16, 2023 7:57 AM

Sutton has always been a bit off/goofy. On tonight's episode, and throughout the entire Vegas trip, there is definitely something else going on.

Is it the alcohol? Is she mixing it with pills?

The producers/editors were definitely insinuating something when they showed her at home (alone) mixing a drink and displayed the time as 1:00 p.m.

by Anonymousreply 201November 16, 2023 12:45 PM

Sutton seems like someone who's gone off their meds.

by Anonymousreply 202November 16, 2023 4:26 PM

I think Sutton has really bad anxiety and she freaks out if she doesn’t feel in control.

by Anonymousreply 203November 16, 2023 4:37 PM

Sutton said on WWHL that there was something (dark?) going on in her life at the time and it will come out later in the season. Of course she'll come up with some wacky excuse to explain her behavior.

by Anonymousreply 204November 16, 2023 5:01 PM

This season is a snooze and a half.

Zzzzzzzzz…

by Anonymousreply 205November 16, 2023 5:06 PM

Garcelle is a good and patient friend to Sutton. She is probably the most genuine and likable hw in the franchise. If it wasn't for the show she wouldn't even want to be in the same room as these trainwrecks. I love when they show her with her real friends who seem like fun.

by Anonymousreply 206November 16, 2023 7:26 PM

I totally agree, R206.

by Anonymousreply 207November 16, 2023 8:40 PM

R201 I thought her drink was just sparkling water with a dash of cran?

by Anonymousreply 208November 16, 2023 9:55 PM

The Ozempic era suits Erika. She has the bone structure for the skinny look, which I had not anticipated. There’s a slight Carolyn Bessette horsiness that she pulls off.

by Anonymousreply 209November 16, 2023 11:29 PM

Erika is very beautiful, she looks good at any weight. I think some of her campy outfits and heavy make-up actually distract from her beauty.

The show was amazing when Kim was on, although it was very dark. My all-time favorite episodes were when they went to Hawaii and Kim brought the weird shady boyfriend. They spent the whole trip in their room doing drugs and they were two hours late to every social engagement. Kim couldn’t find any of her clothes. They almost missed a boat ride. It was a pretty realistic depiction of vacationing with a wealthy drug addict — reminded me of my own family (who I also don’t talk to anymore).

by Anonymousreply 210November 17, 2023 1:08 AM

I FUCKING HATE SUTTON! She’s unraveling. Complete POS person with a Disney Princess complex. Total narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 211November 17, 2023 6:39 AM

Sutton treats her gay assistant like a slave.

by Anonymousreply 212November 17, 2023 6:40 AM

Sutton’s tarantula eyelashes are ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 213November 17, 2023 6:41 AM

Sutton is getting paranoid.

by Anonymousreply 214November 17, 2023 6:41 AM

She’s giving frustrated early onset dementia vibes.

by Anonymousreply 215November 17, 2023 6:44 AM

Are we going to find out Sutton has some mental illness , or she’s on the spectrum , or something?

by Anonymousreply 216November 17, 2023 6:46 AM

Name em’! Name em’! Name em’! Name em’! Name em’! Name em’! Name em’! Name em’! Name em’! Name em’! Name em’! Name em’! Name em’! Name em’! Name em’! Name em’! Name em’! Name em’! Name em’! Name em’!

by Anonymousreply 217November 17, 2023 6:47 AM

I suspect Sutton takes some sort of anxiety medication and is not supposed to drink alcohol with it. But she does because she thinks she can handle it.

She cannot.

by Anonymousreply 218November 17, 2023 7:51 AM

R216 The audience has known Sutton is on the spectrum since her first season, whether Sutton herself is aware of this or not. Remember the face roller she whipped out when arguing with Crystal?

by Anonymousreply 219November 17, 2023 10:02 AM

Who is this bimbo talking about? My guess is Carlton and Brandi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220November 17, 2023 6:24 PM

I’m actually enjoying this Rinna less season. It’s been so far recently. I don’t mind the lite pettiness and the ratings seem to reflect that was well. Over a million live viewers this week.

by Anonymousreply 221November 17, 2023 11:09 PM

In that final scene with Kyle, Sutton sounded EXACTLY like Bette Davis in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?. That scratchy strange voice haunts me.

by Anonymousreply 222November 18, 2023 12:18 AM

Garcelle deserves a medal for tolerating the shitshow that is Sutton

by Anonymousreply 223November 18, 2023 12:26 AM

Diana had Sutton's number from Day 1, but didn't have the expertise to diagnose what exactly is wrong with Sutton.

by Anonymousreply 224November 18, 2023 12:27 AM

Agreed with the above posters who find Erika beautiful. There is something about her face this series that is just exceptional.

by Anonymousreply 225November 18, 2023 12:29 AM

Would we all present hole to the guy operating the mechanical bull?

by Anonymousreply 226November 18, 2023 12:55 AM

Avi, Sutton's little bitch fag is such a bitch fag.

by Anonymousreply 227November 18, 2023 1:08 AM

So now they all travel with their glam squads. Even Crystal who said in a past episode that it's a waste of money. Well, I guess it's nice to see Mikey is still employed.

by Anonymousreply 228November 18, 2023 1:45 AM

R225 Bitch, with the money my ex-husband spent on my many plastic surgeries, I better be fucking FLAWLESS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 229November 18, 2023 3:36 PM

R225 She was porking out a bit towards the end of her marriage, but before it became apparent, (the last seasons before Covid), but, having a LITTLE extra fat has helped her look great as she's lost weight, and is in obviously better physical shape, and her face benefits as she does have good bone structure (even before the nose job) going for her.

by Anonymousreply 230November 18, 2023 7:07 PM

FBoy Island alum Garrett Morosky claims he had a threesome with two ‘RHOBH’ stars

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231November 19, 2023 6:39 AM

[quote] Garrett Morosky claims he had a threesome with two ‘RHOBH’ stars

Name 'em.

by Anonymousreply 232November 19, 2023 6:48 AM

Kyle and Teddi

by Anonymousreply 233November 19, 2023 6:56 AM

After listening to his story, I don't think it was Kyle's house. Teddi or Dorit are the only ones who fit.

by Anonymousreply 234November 19, 2023 7:14 AM

It's already been revealed that it was Carlton and Brandi.

by Anonymousreply 235November 19, 2023 7:51 AM

It’s probably women who have departed the show like Carlton, or Eden.

I don’t even know who’s still married.

by Anonymousreply 236November 19, 2023 8:28 AM

I think it’s better for Kim, health wise, to NOT be on the show, but she did provide some hilarious moments. Like when she kept calling Dana of the $25,000 sunglasses, “Pam” or calling Brandi a “slut pig” 🤣

by Anonymousreply 237November 19, 2023 11:23 AM

r235

where was it revealed?

by Anonymousreply 238November 19, 2023 11:25 AM

Read the comments under the Twitter post of the podcast host. A couple of people mention that if you listen to the whole podcast, the guy says it's Carlton and Brandi.

by Anonymousreply 239November 19, 2023 2:36 PM

R238 wants you to Name ‘Em! Name ‘Em! Name ‘Em! Name ‘Em! Name ‘Em!

by Anonymousreply 240November 19, 2023 4:04 PM

Sutton’s meltdown hopefully continues. That kitchen table exchange was very Scary Island B vs KKB

by Anonymousreply 241November 19, 2023 4:05 PM

Denise looked like she's been seeing Stockard Channings plastic surgeon. Next week the new hw is introduced with a special appearance by Cynthia Bailey.

by Anonymousreply 242November 23, 2023 3:33 AM

Crystal’s brother is fucking her husband

by Anonymousreply 243November 23, 2023 5:14 AM

^truth.

by Anonymousreply 244November 23, 2023 5:19 AM

Is Denise really doing full beaver on her OnlyFans?

by Anonymousreply 245November 23, 2023 5:21 AM

Denise is a hag.

Crystal’s hubby and brother I think are in a fag

Relationship.

by Anonymousreply 246November 23, 2023 11:07 AM

R246 = Matt Damon

by Anonymousreply 247November 23, 2023 6:37 PM

Kyle seems just as off as Sutton.

by Anonymousreply 248November 23, 2023 7:23 PM

Crystal's husband seems unusually close to her brother. Am I to understand that the two of them went on a trip to China without Crystal? Hmm...

by Anonymousreply 249November 23, 2023 9:05 PM

Why does Kyle care so much about Sutton leaving Magic Mike?

by Anonymousreply 250November 24, 2023 11:26 AM

She made such a big deal about it, muttering under her breath and stomping out. It was really drama queeny and rude. And everybody knows she wasn't shocked or morally offended - she was envious and felt rejected.

by Anonymousreply 251November 24, 2023 12:41 PM

The call with Crystal’s brother was fucking weird. Either she FaceTimed without telling him they were filming, in which case she’s a bitch, or he knew they were filming and answered the call while crying, in which case he’s a drama queen and attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 252November 24, 2023 4:53 PM

Crystal + Crystal's Brother + Crystal's Husband

Two Wongs Make a White

by Anonymousreply 253November 24, 2023 5:33 PM

R252. How about Crystal is a bitch AND the brother knew she would be calling so he sniffed a few onions before answering. The whole thing was faker than fake. The only thing missing was Kathy Hilton popping in for a cookie.

by Anonymousreply 254November 24, 2023 5:46 PM

Was Sutton upset she wasn’t chosen to go on stage even though she wore pants hoping to be chosen? Mess

by Anonymousreply 255November 24, 2023 5:58 PM

What's with Dorit and her 'three lemons' in every fucking drink she asks for. That's her little affectation.

by Anonymousreply 256November 24, 2023 5:58 PM

Jeff was engaged to a woman while in China.

In the US, he's smoking pole!

by Anonymousreply 257November 24, 2023 6:13 PM

Jennifer Tilly brings NOTHING to this.

by Anonymousreply 258November 24, 2023 6:19 PM

By simply looking at Denise's bloated and twisted face, I believe her to be a full blown alcoholic. She can barely string a sentence together.

by Anonymousreply 259November 24, 2023 6:21 PM

I wonder if Sutton comports herself differently in real life (VS on Housewives), because why on earth would Jennifer Tilly want to be friends with Sutton Stracke? No offense, but JT seems infinitely cooler than Sutton. Are they drinking buddies?

by Anonymousreply 260November 24, 2023 6:48 PM

I agree that I really don't need to see Jennifer Tilly's borderline retarded ass on this show.

(I could see her on New Jersey though.)

by Anonymousreply 261November 24, 2023 7:24 PM

I get the impression that Sutton really wants to be on the show and is really uncomfortable being on the show at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 262November 24, 2023 8:31 PM

Dorit and Kyle seem desperate to paint Sutton as an alcoholic.

Both of them have behaved like assholes while drunk over the years. With Dorit, there was that incident a few years ago, when she yelled at Camille and called her a cunt at a dinner party. With Kyle-pick a season, and she’s behaved badly-I remember her sobbing a couple of years ago when someone (maybe Denise?) brought hair and makeup people to an event and she didn’t. As for their friend Erika-last season at Garcelle’s party she tried to fuck Garcelle’s eldest son, then switched to cursing out the younger son, all on camera.

Sutton is a heavy drinker, but these women are not the ones who should perform an intervention-they don’t care, and it’s being done for manipulative purposes.

Sutton noticed Kyle’s change in behavior and brought it up on camera, and Kyle wants control of the narrative.

Also-love Garcelle’s line about Dorit in this clip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263November 25, 2023 3:12 PM

I wonder if production has already started editing her out of episodes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264November 25, 2023 4:53 PM

Is Annemarie trans? Because she looks like a linebacker in a dress.

by Anonymousreply 265November 25, 2023 11:45 PM

[quote] I remember her sobbing a couple of years ago when someone (maybe Denise?) brought hair and makeup people to an event and she didn’t

That’s actually hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 266November 26, 2023 1:05 AM

I don’t remember that. In fact, I remember the opposite. Kyle was annoyed that Denise showed up dressed super casual (“like a ragamuffin”) while still looking 1,000x hotter than all the other women who’d spent tons of time and money on their clothes, hair, and makeup.

by Anonymousreply 267November 26, 2023 5:48 AM

Yep, Kyle invited everyone over for "a barbecue," so naturally everybody except Denise, who was new, showed up dressed to the nines with full makeup and hair. As one does for a barbecue.

Denise was dressed like a normal person, so Kyle flipped out.

by Anonymousreply 268November 26, 2023 6:58 AM

Kyle runs everyone off the show who doesn’t kiss her ass.

It didn’t work replacing rich blonde weirdo Sutton with rich blonde weirdo Diana.

Let’s see if she replaces tall imperious Garcelle with tall imperious Annemarie.

by Anonymousreply 269November 26, 2023 10:34 AM

Garcelle: “I never notice jewelry or any of that.”

[Pauses, reconsiders]

Garcelle: “The only time I’ve noticed someone else’s jewelry is after the robbery when Dorit still had hers.”

by Anonymousreply 270November 26, 2023 11:32 AM

I need Eileen back on this show so she can strike up a friendship with Garcelle.

by Anonymousreply 271November 26, 2023 11:33 AM

I was shocked at the size of Erika's house

by Anonymousreply 272November 26, 2023 11:58 AM

Eileen is the only former HW I’d like to see return.

by Anonymousreply 273November 26, 2023 12:28 PM

Eileen was too normal. It was genuinely shocking to her the way these women behave. She's done soap operas for 40+ years but these bitches shocked her. That says it all.

by Anonymousreply 274November 26, 2023 2:00 PM

Garcelle ain't going anywhere. She is the rock of the show. Funny, compassionate, normal and relatable. GOODBYE KYLE!

by Anonymousreply 275November 26, 2023 2:20 PM

R274 Eileen understood the separation between scripted drama and reality, that was her mistake. Eileen and Rinna were a great team.

by Anonymousreply 276November 26, 2023 2:31 PM

Eileen provided a good balance to the cast. You can’t have all crazies. Garcelle needs someone else there who isn’t nuts. Crystal isn’t nuts but she’s yet to really make an impact.

by Anonymousreply 277November 26, 2023 2:51 PM

I wish Garcelle had been there when LVP was there. I think she’d have been able to calmly and eloquently call LVP out on her bullshit in a way no one else was ever able to successfully do.

by Anonymousreply 278November 26, 2023 9:37 PM

I think Crystal has her place in the cast.

by Anonymousreply 279November 26, 2023 10:42 PM

[quote]Crystal isn’t nuts

Are you sure about that R278? Everything triggers her and she is either clueless about or turns a blind eye to the relationship between her brother and husband.

We need Kim Richards “Let’s talk about the husband” Richards to come back.

by Anonymousreply 280November 26, 2023 10:55 PM

Well yeah, r280, that’s true, I just mean she’s not been (much) yelling and screaming and drunk like most of the others.

by Anonymousreply 281November 26, 2023 11:08 PM

Crystal's hubby looks like he smells musty.

by Anonymousreply 282November 27, 2023 2:44 AM

Random musings: Erika is so mean to her mom. There is something very wrong with Sutton. For the first time ever, I am on the Kyle is a bitch train (I always liked her before, don't hit me), I love Garcelle but she needs a new hair color - she looked amazing in the movie she made - dark bob., I like Dorit's toned down jam this season, but the PTSD thing is going to wear thin.

by Anonymousreply 283November 27, 2023 7:25 AM

[quote]Dorit, how would you know what a perfect nipple looks like? You haven’t seen a real body part in 10 years.

If I were really mean, I would have said this in person, and not during the confessional. And I would have said it to Kyle, just for the reaction.

by Anonymousreply 284November 27, 2023 9:27 AM

Erika had better find a new Sugar Daddy before the Ozempic wears off. If she didn't have this show she would be back to the stripper pole in NJ.

by Anonymousreply 285November 27, 2023 1:03 PM

Erika should become a madam and run a stable of whores, she has the temperament for it.

by Anonymousreply 286November 27, 2023 4:29 PM

Bravo is repeating season 2 today. Riveting. Taylor and Russell, Adrienne and Paul, Kim and the, possibly abusive, bf. Brandi's first season. LVP at her peak. Makes you realize how crappy the show has become.

by Anonymousreply 287November 29, 2023 9:35 PM

Damn! Denise looks rough. But I did love the camera switching back and forth to her confused, stoned face. Love Cynthia Bailey but WTF was she doing there.

by Anonymousreply 288November 30, 2023 1:16 AM

Cynthia lives in LA now and she’s friends with Kyle. It has been rumored for years that she was going to end up on Beverly Hills.

by Anonymousreply 289November 30, 2023 1:25 AM

I like Cynthia but she’s way too boring for tv

by Anonymousreply 290November 30, 2023 1:36 AM

I always love guest appearances by the morally corrupt Faye Resnick.

by Anonymousreply 291November 30, 2023 1:48 AM

[quote] I like Cynthia but she’s way too boring for tv

Isn't she, though?

by Anonymousreply 292November 30, 2023 1:48 AM

Kyle and Morgan have zero chemistry. Total publicity stunt.

by Anonymousreply 293November 30, 2023 1:53 AM

Why is Kyle so aggressively angry with Sutton. She’s so dismissive and rude.

by Anonymousreply 294November 30, 2023 2:56 AM

Jeez, Denise looked rough and was acting totally weird.

by Anonymousreply 295November 30, 2023 3:02 AM

R293 You gotta be kidding. They are totally fucking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296November 30, 2023 8:26 AM

Taylor Armstrong for her involuntary contribution to a hilarious meme.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297November 30, 2023 10:04 AM

Garcelle is funny.

“Zara”.

by Anonymousreply 298November 30, 2023 10:40 AM

Kathy was on WWHL and said she's met Morgan and loves her. You just know Kathy is thrilled that traitor Mauricio got dumped.

by Anonymousreply 299November 30, 2023 2:07 PM

I don't understand the attraction Kyle has towards Morgan, who doesn't seem particularly smart, is ordinary looking except for the way over the top tattoos, and whose voice and accent are extremely annoying. Is it just that she thinks Morgan represents freedom?

Baffling.

by Anonymousreply 300November 30, 2023 2:23 PM

I guess seeing Melissa etheridge live really had an impact on Kyle

by Anonymousreply 301November 30, 2023 2:27 PM

[quote] I guess seeing Melissa etheridge live really had an impact on Kyle

I sang, "Come to my window", not, "Come try vagina!"

by Anonymousreply 302November 30, 2023 2:29 PM

This podcaster thinks Morgan is using Kyle and Kyle is dishonest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303November 30, 2023 2:30 PM

She’s right r303. Kyle is acting like an asshole 13 year old throughout this season. It is weird.

She’s transferring her anger and resentment with Kathy and Kim onto Sutton and Mauricio. I think she ultimately blames Mauricio for the rifts with her sisters, and Sutton’s embarrassing drunken behavior reminds her of Kim.

Sutton is awful when she has to explain her behavior-she is a terrible communicator. These women seize upon it and use it against her.

by Anonymousreply 304November 30, 2023 2:46 PM

I totally believe Mauricio has cheated on Kyle numerous times and Kyle turned a blind eye. Now Kyle doesn't give a shit anymore and wants to torture him. Kyle is a cunt but she also seems to be a great mom. Now the kids are grown and she's giving Mauricio a great big fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 305November 30, 2023 3:49 PM

Everything the fortune teller said 10 years ago is coming true! Verbatim.

Even the morally corrupt Faye Resnick would agree

by Anonymousreply 306November 30, 2023 4:11 PM

Kyle is such a cunt, placing Camille right next to Faye at dinner. And why invite Camille in the first place, they have been fighting for some time. Camille is always posting bitchy things about Kyle, Dorit, Rinna and Erika.

by Anonymousreply 307November 30, 2023 4:24 PM

Camille and fucked up Denise were so out of place at that dinner. It was clear nobody wanted them there.

by Anonymousreply 308November 30, 2023 4:39 PM

Who all at that table ate Nicole Brown-Simpson’s snatch?

by Anonymousreply 309November 30, 2023 5:00 PM

The dynamics of women’s relationships is just completely based on bringing shame upon the other ones and pretending to be a perfect virgin yourself.

by Anonymousreply 310November 30, 2023 5:03 PM

Anne Marie is very mannish looking and that frilly little dress made her look like a Drag Race contestant. Something tailored would have been more flattering.

by Anonymousreply 311November 30, 2023 5:57 PM

Kyle has been lying all through the show, so I don't believe anything she says now. It's all about saving face with her and the divorce, Mo's cheating, and her lesbian affair are things she can't be honest about. My sense is that she is lovers with Morgan, and lying about it, because why else would they be friends? Sure Morgan is using Kyle for fame, but Kyle is getting something out of it (lesbian sex).

by Anonymousreply 312November 30, 2023 6:47 PM

If Kyle were a man people would rip her to shreds about the age difference.

by Anonymousreply 313November 30, 2023 7:55 PM

Holy shit, Denise was FUCKED UP at that weed dinner. What do we think, booze + painkillers? At least she didn't add THC to the mix, can you imagine?

by Anonymousreply 314December 1, 2023 12:17 AM

Where's big dick Aaron? He has a mentally unbalanced look in his eyes but I do miss his package.

by Anonymousreply 315December 1, 2023 12:27 AM

R313 no doubt. Morgan is younger than Farrah.

by Anonymousreply 316December 1, 2023 3:21 AM

This matchmaker has the most annoying affectations.

by Anonymousreply 317December 1, 2023 4:25 AM

Faye looks good for 66.

by Anonymousreply 318December 1, 2023 4:33 AM

Sutty is on the road to a 5150 at this rate.

by Anonymousreply 319December 1, 2023 4:44 AM

Who is the new trans girl?

by Anonymousreply 320December 1, 2023 4:53 AM

R314 she looked like she was melting and she needs orthodontics.

by Anonymousreply 321December 1, 2023 4:58 AM

DR definitely took a xani and had a few cocktails to break the ice

by Anonymousreply 322December 1, 2023 5:06 AM

[quote] She’s transferring her anger and resentment with Kathy and Kim onto Sutton and Mauricio

She did the same thing after being tired filming Halloween Ends by going for the ragamuffin.

by Anonymousreply 323December 1, 2023 6:25 AM

[quote]Faye looks good for 66.

Faye looks good for a [bold]morally corrupt[/bold] 66.

There, I fixed it...

by Anonymousreply 324December 1, 2023 1:09 PM

ragamuffin?

by Anonymousreply 325December 1, 2023 2:01 PM

R325. Kyle referred to Denise as a ragamuffin because she wasn't as glam as the rest.

by Anonymousreply 326December 1, 2023 7:36 PM

If Denise Richards isn't glam, what does Kyle think of the human Etch-A-Sketch that is her own lesbian lover?

by Anonymousreply 327December 2, 2023 2:09 AM

Kyle got weirdly triggered by Denise the ragamuffin for having a jewel shaped ice sculpture. Their symbol is a diamond for Pete’s sake.

by Anonymousreply 328December 4, 2023 11:46 AM

Erika, Garcelle and Camille: laugh about make-up gifts from adulterous husbands.

Faye: “I think it’s so inappropriate to discuss someone’s marriage”

Garcelle: “Who was that? Oh, Faye.”

Seriously, fuck Faye.

by Anonymousreply 329December 5, 2023 7:26 AM

If Kyle and Mos situation were based on a book/film, it totally would be Dangerous Liasons/Les Liaisons Dangereuse; Mauricio is essentially Madame de Tourvel, Kyle is Vicomte de Valmont, and Kathy is Marquise de Merteuil. Kyle is NEVER going to win with Kathy.

by Anonymousreply 330December 7, 2023 2:02 AM

Kim looked great and was coherent so that was nice to see. Love Dorit with darker hair and she looks quite pretty when she dresses down. I'm not a Kyle fan but Kathy sounds like an abusive cunt. Sutton is tiresome. Erika's COMEBACK is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 331December 7, 2023 2:50 AM

The cub chef at dinner is cute.

Kyle is a cunt, when Erika demonstrates more compassion you know Kyle is being Vyle.

Camille is enjoying watching these bitches attack each other, we need a small dose of her each season.

by Anonymousreply 332December 7, 2023 3:18 AM

Kyle implying that Sutton has an eating disorder, after all the angst last year that happened when these women said the same things about Crystal, is wild,

Kathy sounds like an immature asshole.

Ozempic or not, Erika has cellulite and shouldn’t wear short skirts.

by Anonymousreply 333December 7, 2023 3:28 AM

Great moments:

- The "Harold & Maude but in reverse" line - "You've already lost two sisters" Boom! - Garcelle's "Coochie wiping the floor dance* Snark.

It's about time Kyle was brought low. And that new housewife is not only dull, she's an ass kisser.

by Anonymousreply 334December 7, 2023 3:47 AM

The new hw has a face for radio. She's pretty rough looking. Camille looks better now than she did when she was younger.

by Anonymousreply 335December 7, 2023 4:21 AM

We all know I can't stand on my head LOL.

by Anonymousreply 336December 7, 2023 4:46 AM

If not for Sutton this show would go nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 337December 7, 2023 1:25 PM

Denise was hilarious.

Garcelle commented about Erika being so calm and not screaming at Denise, but I think that even Erika knew that fighting with Denise in that condition would be like arguing with a child.

Denise was so out of it, and practically incoherent. She was even talking to herself!

And truly, what WAS she talking about? What did Erika do to her?

Then she went for Dorit. "Don't do that." Lol. Do what?

by Anonymousreply 338December 7, 2023 1:49 PM

Garcelle makes me laugh.

You can always hear her in the background, whenever two of the women are going at each other.

They'll be trading insults, and all you can hear in the background is Garcelle saying "Oh!" and "OH!"

I don't know why, but that really cracks me up.

by Anonymousreply 339December 7, 2023 1:51 PM

Kathy has always been an asshole and it's shocking to me that so many viewers fell for her daffy old lady routine. Kyle has clearly spent most of her life seeking Kathy's approval with Kathy refusing to ever give it. For years, Kyle was the least well off and least famous sister, which Kathy clearly lorded over her. Now Kyle is the most famous and is loaded. She probably expected Kathy to finally give her the respect she'd been seeking her life, but instead, Kathy was clearly resentful as fuck at being usurped. (It's no coincidence Kathy suddenly deigned to do RHOBH after refusing for years as it was her last ditch attempt to stay on top of the family pecking order.) I think Kyle hit her breaking point after Kathy's rant to Rinna when she realized she'd spent her whole life seeking the approval of someone who was just never going to give it under any circumstances. Sadly that realization seems to have coincided with the kids growing up and Mo being busy with work, leaving Kyle totally unmoored and in an obvious mid-life crisis.

by Anonymousreply 340December 7, 2023 2:53 PM

Denise has crack smoking voice. Not even kidding.

by Anonymousreply 341December 7, 2023 6:14 PM

R338 She was paranoid Dorit was trying to make her look like the mess she was, by pointing out her coat was on upside down and Denise was too wacked out to notice. The chef was funny with the 'Denise Richards is fucked up!' proclamation in the kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 342December 7, 2023 6:30 PM

Sutton is definitely an odd duck, but it was gratifying to see her filet Kyle in her own house. Ditto seeing Kyle slink up the stairs defeated in her ugly quinceañera dress and platform shoes after all the guests left. Kyle's only friends at the end of the night were her paid maids.

But Sutton complaining about getting more alimony ... geez, how out of touch can you be? And who would want to date her knowing she has feet and esophagus problems???

by Anonymousreply 343December 7, 2023 7:10 PM

Kyle looked healthier when she was boozing.

by Anonymousreply 344December 7, 2023 7:17 PM

Sutton didn’t explain this issue with her ex well, I think she meant that he told her he was moving to London and taking their youngest son, and if she wanted to see him she needed to move to the UK.

They have three kids; this is the only one under 18. Sutton didn’t get signed as a full time housewife in her first season because he refused to let her film with the kids, who were still minors.

by Anonymousreply 345December 7, 2023 7:33 PM

Is Sutton retarted?

by Anonymousreply 346December 7, 2023 7:39 PM

BS, r340. Viewers enjoyed Kathy’s schtick for one reason: it was something new.

Viewers were bored with Kyle setting up a villain of the season, starting fights, and smirking on camera as they played out for season after season. And if Kyle was so desperate for Kathy’s approval she would not have spent the first half of the Aspen trip mocking Kathy and gaslighting her into a meltdown.

Kyle is just lucky that Rinna took the fall for all their shit.

by Anonymousreply 347December 8, 2023 8:18 AM

I love this show because it is the most consistently watchable of all the franchises. This is a perfect cast too.

by Anonymousreply 348December 8, 2023 8:32 AM

Kathy and Kyle as Blanche and Baby Jane Hudson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349December 8, 2023 2:51 PM

I am sure Sutton's husband regrets that he agreed to give Sutton $300,000 a month for life. At some point, he will have to go to court and tell the judge he can no longer afford it.

by Anonymousreply 350December 8, 2023 4:02 PM

^^l’m fucking dying.😂

by Anonymousreply 351December 8, 2023 4:16 PM

Serious question is Annemarie a man?

by Anonymousreply 352December 9, 2023 1:50 AM

It’s funny I really hated Dorit at first but every season I love her more and more

by Anonymousreply 353December 9, 2023 1:50 AM

[quote]I'm out in LA with a Beverly Hills hottie/ The kind that wants to go and sniff the pills off my body/ Only knows me 'cause I wrote the song about the hotel lobby/ But trust me, all my wilder days are behind me

[quote]I'm laying in bed at the Chateau/ With someone I saw on TV, but I barely even know/ Small talk for a second, then I gotta leave/ Walk out separate, you're famous, you can't be seen with me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354December 9, 2023 5:46 AM

R354. That's not very hummable

by Anonymousreply 355December 9, 2023 8:54 PM

Dorit looks fantastic with brown hair and glasses.

by Anonymousreply 356December 11, 2023 2:24 PM

Morgan is rough as fuck

by Anonymousreply 357December 11, 2023 7:09 PM

Kyle; "I love Sutton"....having spent the previous night trading insult.

Is it an American woman thing, flinging around "I love you" without any depth or conviction?

by Anonymousreply 358December 11, 2023 7:33 PM

Kim Richards'; Mural Painter on Kids' Nursery Walls!

by Anonymousreply 359December 11, 2023 7:47 PM

I smell a lawsuit when she moves out of her rental house

by Anonymousreply 360December 11, 2023 8:12 PM

That's not a lawsuit. That's Brandi's pillow.

by Anonymousreply 361December 11, 2023 8:17 PM

R360 I WOULDN'T HAVE TO RENT IF KYLE HADN'T STOLEN MY GODDAMN HOUSE!

by Anonymousreply 362December 11, 2023 8:51 PM

Kyle's pussy stinks!

by Anonymousreply 363December 11, 2023 11:02 PM

... of Morgan Wade...

by Anonymousreply 364December 11, 2023 11:03 PM

I can't believe my daughter turned out to be a DYKE!

by Anonymousreply 365December 11, 2023 11:15 PM

Seems like Kyle & Kathy have made up. Also, what a random assortment of guests at this party: Bijou Philips, Tiffany Haddish, and Kelly Bensimon (not pictured) were all there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366December 11, 2023 11:23 PM

R366 Kathy is ecstatic that Kyle is separated from traitor Mauricio even if she turned lesbo in the process.

by Anonymousreply 367December 12, 2023 12:10 AM

Kyle is a good mother and a terrible friend. She wants peons like Teddi.

She has no respect for Sutton. Sutton is a bitchy Soithern weirdo who enjoys calling out what she sees as hypocrisy and Kyle can’t control her.

And I think she dislikes and fears Garcelle, because it’s reasonably hard to take her down. Not because of her race (because Garcelle is practised in not appearing like an hyperactive “angry black woman”) but because she’s droll and imperious during fights, and doesn’t much rise to the bait of Kyle’s refrains of “be honest” and “by the way, fuck you”.

by Anonymousreply 368December 12, 2023 2:54 AM

Garcelle doesn't give a fuck and people who don't give a fuck are very dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 369December 12, 2023 2:07 PM

This show is a paycheck for Garcelle, not a validation of her identity.

by Anonymousreply 370December 12, 2023 2:29 PM

They had Sutton's number when she pulled out that joint and smoked it so openly, despite her clutching pearls at Magic Mike and worrying about her place on the board of the American Ballet.

by Anonymousreply 371December 12, 2023 7:36 PM

That guy working for Sutton needed a fainting couch and clutching pearls when the flowers were pushed back to expose the circle. MARY!

by Anonymousreply 372December 14, 2023 1:22 AM

I know it’s old news at this point, but I truly can’t get past just how *over* Mauricio Kyle really seems. Like, you can tell, that bitch is done. It’s the last couple I would have expected something like this to happen to.

by Anonymousreply 373December 14, 2023 1:27 AM

Cracking up at Garcelle’s son asking for his steak well done. For some reason black folks just won’t eat a steak if it’s not well done. My whole family except myself does that shit.

I gotta have that shit medium rare. My people are backing away from me as I tear into that bloody steak.

Well done steak is like leather!

by Anonymousreply 374December 14, 2023 1:35 AM

Mauricio going in for a kiss was pure cringe.

by Anonymousreply 375December 14, 2023 1:48 AM

This episode was boring. The fact that it ended with a "later this season" montage doesn't inspire a lot of confidence about what's to come.

by Anonymousreply 376December 14, 2023 1:55 AM

Kim didn't seem to like Erika's blow job remark. Or maybe she just wanted a drink.

by Anonymousreply 377December 14, 2023 2:21 AM

That Dr lady (seemed more like a respiratory therapist) , was a dog with a bone after Kyle loaded her up to fire at Sutton. If she were that aggressive about Krystal and her eating disorder she'd be screwed. Dr. Anesthesia should remember HIPAA applies to Sutton as much as anyone else.

(I don't doubt Sutton has issues, but it's not something she's showing, they act like discussing marriage is a capital crime but health issues are chum in the water. )

by Anonymousreply 378December 14, 2023 3:11 AM

Is production punking Kyle when they show all her uncomfortable reactions? Like when Morgan gives her a love callout during the recent preview? Kyle losing control is a new game.

I recommend the Behind the Velvet Rope podcasts where David has Allison Dubois on. The psychic. She is analyzing the recent dinner episodes and is very spot on.

by Anonymousreply 379December 14, 2023 3:20 AM

Dr. AnnMarie is not Sutton's provider so HIPAA does not apply.

by Anonymousreply 380December 14, 2023 4:41 AM

If my boyfriend told me that I was an 8.5 in everything and did not excel at any one thing, I would end the relationship. That is such a red flag right there.

by Anonymousreply 381December 14, 2023 12:09 PM

ManMarie does not fit in with this bunch. Try Married to Medicine, dear.

by Anonymousreply 382December 14, 2023 1:34 PM

I seriously think Annemarie is MTF. The jaw, the shoulders, the hands...

by Anonymousreply 383December 14, 2023 2:00 PM

.....the penis

by Anonymousreply 384December 14, 2023 2:30 PM

You are right r374. I’m biracial and have noticed the same thing, even with lamb, which is supposed to be served medium rare. Black people are also more likely to wash chicken, which isn’t recommended anymore.

On another note, watching Kyle and Mauricio interact now just makes me sad. They seemed to be so happy when this show first began.

by Anonymousreply 385December 14, 2023 2:39 PM

Holiday Gift for Datalounge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386December 15, 2023 3:00 AM

R386 Annemarie was annoying the hell out of me, I know very little, just have older relatives with this recurring problem, esophageal prolapse, happened to my grandmother on one side, and several of my uncles have had the same problem. There are so many obscure things that could be medically problematic- Keep the armchair doctoring off this show, there's enough armchair psychologists, I don't want to get into the heavier realities of aging on this show. When she needs the storyline Sutton will 'reveal' her own eating disorder, all in due time. Matching Kyle didn't help Annemarie, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 387December 15, 2023 4:06 AM

Hiatal hernias are common in my family

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388December 15, 2023 4:26 AM

Sutton is Kim with more money. They have the same angry, inarticulate, chaotic energy.

by Anonymousreply 389December 15, 2023 5:24 AM

Annemarie and Counr Chocula have the same jawline and general skull shape. Maybe they’re related.

by Anonymousreply 390December 15, 2023 5:31 AM

Annemarie has to be one and done.

by Anonymousreply 391December 15, 2023 9:29 AM

I’ve never been a Mauricio fan. I think he’s a big phony. I always hated the way he and Kyle so obviously set up their discussions to suit their storylines. Every time they’d sit in the kitchen and M would say “So what’s happening with Lisa Vanderpump?” I’d want to barf. Such phonies. I’m not saying I’m happy to see them break up, but even that seems very laid out for fan consumption.

by Anonymousreply 392December 15, 2023 9:50 AM

I did enjoy stoned Mauricio.

by Anonymousreply 393December 15, 2023 2:10 PM

Anne Marie has been on the show for three episodes. I haven't made up my mind about her and I don't see how any of you possibly could have made up your minds either.

by Anonymousreply 394December 15, 2023 2:14 PM

R394 She's Kyle's minion, there to stir up shit and bully Kyle's enemies while Kyle stands there and smirks. And her relentless questioning of Sutton on the subject of esophageal structures was both inappropriate and disgusting.

Plus she looks like a dude.

by Anonymousreply 395December 15, 2023 3:03 PM

[quote]If my boyfriend told me that I was an 8.5 in everything and did not excel at any one thing, I would end the relationship.

Guys who say stuff like this are always on the lookout for a 9-10 in the looks department as a side-piece. They want the loyal, dependable "8" as a partner, but like to fuck around with someone hotter.

by Anonymousreply 396December 15, 2023 3:22 PM

I love Garcelle, but her fashion choices always miss the mark for me. I do like the bold red hair she's rocking this season, as well as her no fucks given attitude.

by Anonymousreply 397December 15, 2023 4:15 PM

Garcelle needs to get on Ozempic. She looks old and unhealthy this season.

I can't get over Kim drawing on her walls with crayons and markers. She doesn't seem well, and her mental health issues will only get worse as she ages. She won't be able to live by herself much longer. The same goes for Sutton, who is almost as bad as Kim, but her money makes people turn a blind eye to her problems.

by Anonymousreply 398December 15, 2023 9:09 PM

I agree. Kim seems very unwell, and her appearances this season have been kind of depressing.

by Anonymousreply 399December 15, 2023 10:50 PM

"I didn't lose two sisters! Look who I found drunk in an alleyway, bitch!"

by Anonymousreply 400December 15, 2023 11:06 PM

R400 We know you found her stealing stickers from Target. It's the only obvious place she'd be since getting kicked out of the BHH Polo Club after hiding from the police in their bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 401December 16, 2023 12:02 AM

[quote] Kim seems very unwell, and her appearances this season have been kind

I’ve been saying that for years and look where it got me…

by Anonymousreply 402December 16, 2023 1:02 AM

Kim is near death.

by Anonymousreply 403December 16, 2023 1:27 AM

My verdict is that Kim is in perfect mental and physical health.

by Anonymousreply 404December 16, 2023 1:32 AM

I actually thought Kim seemed at peace and boringly normal. She's always emotional around Kyle but I thought she looked great.

by Anonymousreply 405December 16, 2023 1:40 AM

I tried to watch this episode twice and fell asleep both times. I think it bored me to sleep. I'll give it one more go.

by Anonymousreply 406December 16, 2023 9:42 PM

Sutton's speech was PATHETIC.

by Anonymousreply 407December 18, 2023 7:30 PM

Could the guests at Sutton's night have been any more "rent a crowd". Lots of skinny little twinky fags.

by Anonymousreply 408December 18, 2023 7:31 PM

Sutton opened a retail store in 2019. Do the math.

There isn't a question in my mind but that the store is a big money pit that Sutton is pouring her spousal support into. What the hell, at least it keeps her busy.

by Anonymousreply 409December 18, 2023 8:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410December 18, 2023 8:29 PM

Agreed that Sutton's shop is wholly funded by the divorce settlement. But hey, she's an 'entrepreneur' and 'women supporting women' and stuff!

by Anonymousreply 411December 18, 2023 9:01 PM

How lovely Mauricio is hooking up with people who don’t wear shoes

by Anonymousreply 412December 19, 2023 12:14 AM

Mauricio is into trannies.

He likes sucking tranny cock.

by Anonymousreply 413December 19, 2023 12:34 AM

The Fuck Force Five’s fanbase is fucking toxic.

Go to Google and look up the reviews of Sutton’s store, The Sutton Concept, and sort by worst reviews first. They are clearly written by Kyle’s fans or Diana’s bot army.

by Anonymousreply 414December 19, 2023 2:01 AM

Mo is a ‘mo, isn’t he?

He’s also a loser.

These shows ruin lives because talentless people think they’re real stars.

He’s a fucking realtor.

But he got new choppers, appears on tv, probably has a thick cock, and voila, his insecurities see him divorced.

Kyle deserves everything. She created “Mauricio”.

by Anonymousreply 415December 19, 2023 8:51 AM

So in Erikunt's $7 Vegas show she is lip syncing to Dance Diva Amber's "This is Your Night".

Someone alerted Amber of this and her take-down of Erikunt is epic!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416December 19, 2023 7:44 PM

This Amber and this song??

I love this song!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417December 19, 2023 7:51 PM

The girls hit Sitges, Spain in that trailer.

Uber fagginess ensues.

by Anonymousreply 418December 19, 2023 8:13 PM

Erika is a fraud.

by Anonymousreply 419December 19, 2023 8:59 PM

If the pretty mess is taking requests I'd like to see her best Haddaway/ What is Love performance.

by Anonymousreply 420December 19, 2023 9:31 PM

Why is Anne Marie on the show? Couldn’t they have gotten someone prettier and more accomplished? Was Tori Spelling not interested?

by Anonymousreply 421December 20, 2023 3:42 AM

If she was going to do an Amber song, I prefer this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422December 20, 2023 6:34 AM

[quote] Denise Richards on Why She ‘Went Sideways’ Over Dorit Kemsley Saying Her Jacket Was Upside Down

Denise Richards knows she was “out of sorts” on the December 6 episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills — but asserts there was a reason she was so upset over Dorit Kemsley's comments about her jacket.

While at Kyle Richards’ THC-infused dinner, Denise, 52, wasn’t exactly herself, causing her castmates and viewers to think she was under the influence or possibly had too many bites to eat from the weed chef. At one point during the evening, Dorit, 47, told Denise that she was wearing her baby pink fur coat upside down, prompting a feisty response from Denise. “Don’t do this. No, stop it. I know what you’re doing,” Denise told Dorit, who insisted she was only trying to help.

During the Monday, December 18, episode of the “Just B With Bethenny Frankel” podcast, Denise explained that while her reaction was confusing, Dorit has allegedly always made comments about her look.

“She does this with everyone — especially me,” Denise told Bethenny, 53. “She’ll be like, ‘Your lipstick doesn’t look right. You need mascara. Your hair is out of place.’ That’s why I was like, 'Stop. Shut the f—k up.’ Like, do you feel like you need to do that to make yourself feel secure?”

Denise continued, “Not once have I seen her has she not said one thing about my appearance. I didn’t give a s—t that my jacket was upside down, I wanted to get the hell out of there.”

Prior to the incident with Dorit, Denise told Bethenny that she had expressed to the group that she wasn’t feeling well. “Progressively during the evening, I felt worse and worse. It was bizarre,” Denise told Bethenny. “I went sideways.”

When asked whether she had taken anything, Denise said she had “a drink” before the party and was “nervous” to be around the women again following her tumultuous time on the show. (Denise exited the franchise after two seasons in September 2020. While things seemed pleasant during season 9, season 10 took a turn when Brandi Glanville claimed that she and Denise had an affair, which the actress denied. )

“I took cold medicine, nothing crazy. I don’t know. I have no idea what it was or if it was a mix-up with the meal. All I know is that when I got home, I was like, ‘Something is wrong with me.’ I’m sure I made an ass out of myself,” Denise said, adding that she has not yet watched the episode.

Denise also questioned why her appearance on the show has caused so much chatter considering there are other wild moments in Housewives history. “I don’t know why people are making such a big deal, all of these women [get] high or lit. A lot of them drink a lot.”

She admitted, however, that she probably shouldn’t have attended Kyle’s event and “didn’t want to go” initially.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423December 20, 2023 8:52 PM

I agree that Sutton's store must be a giant money loser. It's in West Hollywood and the rent is probably much more than her sales. Her whole style is FRUMP.

by Anonymousreply 424December 20, 2023 9:50 PM

I can't believe Kim is only 4 years older than Kyle. She looks like she could be her mother.

by Anonymousreply 425December 21, 2023 12:49 AM

Damn! Erika went low but Denise deserved it. Loved seeing Dorit called out for being a shit stirrer. This was probably the best episode of the season.

by Anonymousreply 426December 21, 2023 1:05 AM

How are the ratings for Beverly Hills? The show seems like it’s sort of jumped the shark and become way too self-aware.

Andy needs to take Kyle, Erika, and Crystal out to pasture. Crystal is a complete snooze fest, and the other two — I don’t know, they haven’t quite broken the fourth wall, but they’ve fabricated themselves into fictional characters and there’s no longer any “reality” there.

Annemarie seems like she’ll be a total bore. She’s got better priorities going on in her life than a desire to throw a glass of Chardonnay for the benefit of a camera crew. Probably a one-season wonder like Sanela.

I’d like to see the chemistry between Kim and Kathy Hilton play out, but I doubt either would be invited back full-time or even accept an invitation if one ever came.

I enjoyed Camille’s guile, but she’s probably unwelcome as a housewife again. I enjoyed Andrienne’s wealth (which was bigger than any other housewife of any franchise by one or two zeroes), but her marriage was cringey and I doubt she wants to go back on reality TV.

by Anonymousreply 427December 21, 2023 1:06 AM

I have posted this before, but my friend’s daughter was a sugar baby 10ish years ago, Paul Nassif (Adrienne’s ex husband) was all over sugar baby dating sites, and dated multiple women in their early 20’s.

I didn’t watch the show back then, so I don’t know anything about their marriage.

by Anonymousreply 428December 21, 2023 1:13 AM

I liked Adrienne. Richer than rich but normal and not a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 429December 21, 2023 1:16 AM

R429 She was an awful bitch to Paul, and her and the chef, Bernie were openly disdainful of him. She even tried claiming he abused her for custody purposes during their divorce. She was shown to be an avid kickboxer herself. Let's also not forget all of the white furniture she assaulted with her spray tan.

She really pissed off the network by skipping the reunion. Not sure they'd ask her back bc she'd do it if she could.

by Anonymousreply 430December 21, 2023 1:35 AM

This tactic of Sutton’s to keep repeating a phrase during an argument (“NAME ‘EM”) is amazingly effective on a bloviator like Dorit.

by Anonymousreply 431December 21, 2023 3:49 AM

I love Dorit.

by Anonymousreply 432December 21, 2023 11:42 AM

Doris brings nothing to the show except her racist poking at Garcelle, she can go.

by Anonymousreply 433December 21, 2023 11:50 AM

r433, clutch your pearls. There was nothing racist about how Dorit said she felt attacked. Give me a fucking break.

And she’s right. Erika yelled it across the room and Garcelle laughed along.

by Anonymousreply 434December 21, 2023 2:39 PM

What did you think of Kyle's boob flattening uncomfortable looking dress from the weed party?

It's hideous IMO and proof that she's in a bad place. Take a look at yourself Kyle, you look ridiculous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435December 21, 2023 3:11 PM

It's pinching her boobs. Yuck!

by Anonymousreply 436December 21, 2023 3:12 PM

I can see how Garcelle thought the word attack was a micro aggression since "attack" is a fairly strong word. (Though I rewatched the Dinner Party from Hell last night and the word "attack" is used about 100 times. These women love to exaggerate to defend themselves.) That being said, I thought Garcelle handled the situation badly and her "that's on you" when Dorit said Garcelle had educated her made Garcelle look unnecessarily mean.

by Anonymousreply 437December 21, 2023 3:23 PM

I think Garcelle is fed up being put in situations where she has to teach these women how to behave and interact with black people. And I am sure she is still full of resentment regarding the attacks last year on her son by Erika and Diana’s bot army.

Dorit, by now, should know better. This is not the first time she’s had this fight with Garcelle.

by Anonymousreply 438December 21, 2023 3:30 PM

Dorit was being attacked.

Jesus fuck. Woke people suck.

by Anonymousreply 439December 21, 2023 4:32 PM

You post a photo with Denise Richards, r435, and we're supposed to criticize Kyle? Clown whore Barbie. How dumb is Denise to pick a fight with Erika when she's selling nudes on onlyfans. Finally, Garcelle's attack on Dorit was awkward and mean-spirited. How do you move on from there?

by Anonymousreply 440December 21, 2023 5:21 PM

Never thought I'd see Garcelle lean so heavily on the race card, but here we are.

And I don't even like Dorit.

by Anonymousreply 441December 21, 2023 5:43 PM

Garcelle had a very similar argument with Dorit a few seasons ago; Dorit doubled down and got defensive before apologizing and promising that she learned her lesson; and here we are again. I don’t think Garcelle is out of line for being annoyed.

Garcelle isn’t Eboni K Williams. I don’t get the sense that she is doing this show to teach white people about microaggressions and racism.

Also-the entire cast was indifferent or worse to Dorit when this was filmed. She had just been arguing with Sutton, Crystal and Denise; Erika apologized to her about Bravocon but their relationship is strained; and she had a discussion with Kyle on the way to Crystal’s house about Kyle being distant and dumping her for Morgan Wade.

I liked the scene between Erika, Sutton and Garcelle; they are a fun trio, Erika seems more relaxed with them than she does with Rinna or Kyle. I would rather watch that relationship develop than watch Erika lumber around a stage in Las Vegas lipsynching Amber.

by Anonymousreply 442December 21, 2023 6:15 PM

Bill Burr’s wife was on this??

by Anonymousreply 443December 21, 2023 8:54 PM

Vulture's recap of the episode is classic. Among the highlights:

[quote] Kim Richards also shows up late wearing a leather jacket, a scarf wrapped around her neck one too many times, and a sort of shuffley walk we can’t explain. It’s like Crystal ordered a Keith Richards for her party and a Kim Richards showed up.

[quote] One of Crystal’s friends at the party, Nia, asks Sutton what happened at Magic Mike. Nia, it turns out, is married to comedian Bill Burr, is a helicopter pilot, and just gave Trump the double bird when she saw him in Las Vegas. Why are we messin’ around with this Annemarie character when there is an Nia right here waiting for a contract?

[quote] As Dorit explains her position, Sutton says, “Then why did you bring it up? Why did you bring it up? Why did you bring it up?” It’s Name ‘Em 2: The Way of Water. This is a strange new tic of Sutton’s. It’s like she caught someone out in a lie and is accusing them of something but also asking a question. However, it is a question she doesn’t want to be answered, though the repetition makes it seem like the person is dodging a question they are actively trying to answer were it not from the haughty interruptions. Now, “Name ‘em” was instantly iconic, but if Sutton is going to keep doing this, it’s going to drive everyone insane.

by Anonymousreply 444December 21, 2023 9:08 PM

[quote] Kim Richards also shows up late wearing a leather jacket, a scarf wrapped around her neck one too many times, and a sort of shuffley walk we can’t explain. It’s like Crystal ordered a Keith Richards for her party and a Kim Richards showed up.

[quote] One of Crystal’s friends at the party, Nia, asks Sutton what happened at Magic Mike. Nia, it turns out, is married to comedian Bill Burr, is a helicopter pilot, and just gave Trump the double bird when she saw him in Las Vegas. Why are we messin’ around with this Annemarie character when there is an Nia right here waiting for a contract?

[quote] As Dorit explains her position, Sutton says, “Then why did you bring it up? Why did you bring it up? Why did you bring it up?” It’s Name ‘Em 2: The Way of Water. This is a strange new tic of Sutton’s. It’s like she caught someone out in a lie and is accusing them of something but also asking a question. However, it is a question she doesn’t want to be answered, though the repetition makes it seem like the person is dodging a question they are actively trying to answer were it not from the haughty interruptions. Now, “Name ‘em” was instantly iconic, but if Sutton is going to keep doing this, it’s going to drive everyone insane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445December 21, 2023 9:08 PM

Ugh. Sorry about the duplicate post. Site froze on me as I was posting.

by Anonymousreply 446December 21, 2023 9:08 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447December 21, 2023 9:09 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing more of Nia.

by Anonymousreply 448December 21, 2023 9:36 PM

The Vulture reviews are very good but you know the writer will never say anything negative about Garcelle, because, well...you know.

by Anonymousreply 449December 21, 2023 9:56 PM

Its Erika that Brian Moylan won’t criticize, he’s her ghostwriter.

by Anonymousreply 450December 21, 2023 9:58 PM

[quote]The Vulture reviews are very good but you know the writer will never say anything negative about Garcelle, because, well...you know.

Because she is the audience favorite, R449?

Because there is nothing negative to say?

by Anonymousreply 451December 21, 2023 10:12 PM

The problem is Dorit is constantly triggered by Garcelle. She simply doesn’t like her.

Garcelle was right.

by Anonymousreply 452December 21, 2023 10:40 PM

No comments about Sutton's poor date? Talking only about his mom?

by Anonymousreply 453December 21, 2023 10:54 PM

I would have left on his second mother story. Those guys are a disaster. Kudod to her for putting up with what seemed to be a dozen of them. Jesus, guy, find another topic.

by Anonymousreply 454December 21, 2023 11:42 PM

Taylor Armstrong wants a RHOBH Legacy show:

[quote] Taylor Armstrong Pitches New Real Housewives Show After Leaving RHOC

Taylor Armstrong won’t be back on Real Housewives of Orange County next season (hold for applause), but she has some ideas for new employment. While Taylor was an RHOC one-and-done, Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip gave her a lightbulb moment.

I mean, all Taylor did on RHOC was get drunk and whine about an IMDB page so it’s no shock she wasn’t asked back for another season. Even though Bravo dumped her on the West Coast feed, she wants to come back for more. So much that she’s trying to pitch a whole new show. She teased her idea on Instagram.

Is this a bid out of desperation or a good idea?

Taylor took to Insta and dropped a post that got some fans pretty excited. Tay has been inspired by RHONY Legacy and wants the same treatment for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills gang.

“Would you want to see a #RHUGT: #RHOBH Legacy?” Taylor wrote, asking fans their opinion on an RHOBH Legacy show. She added a group photo with Camille Grammer, Who is Adrienne Maloof in dis world, Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump, alleged Bravo truther Brandi Glanville, and Yolanda Foster Hadid.

Wow. The Season 3 cast, oh what a time we had. Taylor’s followers went feral and wanted the show yesterday. One commenter said, “WITHOUT A DOUBT…YESSSSSS!” Another person chimed in and added they want Carlton Gebbia and Kim Richards in on the deal.

By the looks of it, Kyle isn’t necessarily required to show up. Someone remarked, “Yes but please please please no more Kyle, please. Nothing against her but we all need a little break, including her.” I don’t disagree with this sentiment.

It’s not a bad idea, though not terribly original. Again, it appears to be an obvious attempt to let the big boys at Bravo know Taylor still exists and is ready to come off the bench for another RHUGT. Whether or not she gets tapped again remains to be seen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455December 21, 2023 11:54 PM

That dude is as cute as someone like Sutton is going to get.

by Anonymousreply 456December 22, 2023 12:32 AM

Dorit finally got hemmed up and walked her ass out because she finally had to be accountable. Why you dummies not see she is clearly racist? She wants to project angry black woman on Garcelle so bad. Phony, racist, and boring. Ever wonder why we hear Garcelle speaking in a normal tone of voice, but only Dorit hears "yelling?" This is about the time this has happened.

by Anonymousreply 457December 22, 2023 1:54 AM

Dorit is is completely triggered by Garcelle. Dorit is a fun enough housewife but she’s full of shit. That’s a total racist trope that Dorit claims — and that Garcelle doesn’t even fulfil.

by Anonymousreply 458December 22, 2023 2:17 AM

Dorit lives in a bubble. Is she racist? I don't think so. She is clueless and not terribly bright but I don't think she's a bad person. She tries hard to be a shit stirrer but she's bad at it and needs to take lessons from Kyle. Erika, Denise and Garcelle called her out on it last night and she crawled home to PK.

by Anonymousreply 459December 22, 2023 2:22 AM

R457 and R458 are correct.

R459 is completely wrong and willingly blind.

by Anonymousreply 460December 22, 2023 2:30 AM

[quote] Dorit lives in a bubble. Is she racist? I don't think so. She is clueless and not terribly bright but I don't think she's a bad person

Dorit not being a “bad person” and merely being “clueless and not terribly bright” are irrelevant. You’re being triggered by the word racist that you’re not considering the reality that racism is behaviour, not a condemnation.

We describe her specific behaviour and reactions towards Garcelle as racist because they literally are. She’s learned nothing.

On the other hand, after Kyle used the charity payment as a bitchy “gotcha” seasons ago, she and Garcelle had a very valuable and successful (in HW terms) conversation about race and communication on screen and while they’re not friends, they’re had no such misunderstandings since.

People can change and grow without them being lectured offended. Dorit is another story.

by Anonymousreply 461December 22, 2023 2:53 AM

Blimey! I ain't a racist, I'm not! Me kids have a darky nanny, they do! And one of me GLAM crew is a brownie, too! Racist? BAH!

by Anonymousreply 462December 22, 2023 4:01 AM

I left Peacock on when last night’s episode ended, and the Paris Hilton show started playing.

Wow-Kathy Hilton really comes across as a vile cunt on this show. She’s so awful you almost feel sympathy for Paris, and it makes it clear that she was acting on Housewives.

by Anonymousreply 463December 22, 2023 4:32 AM

Yeah this is the third time Dorit confused Garcelle speaking to her as yelling/attacking her.

by Anonymousreply 464December 22, 2023 5:08 AM

Doesn't Dorit always exaggerate everything? I swear she describes everything as more than it is. That's basically who she is.

by Anonymousreply 465December 22, 2023 5:15 AM

[quote] Yeah this is the third time Dorit confused Garcelle speaking to her as yelling/attacking her.

What were the other two times?

by Anonymousreply 466December 22, 2023 7:01 AM

Name 'em! Name 'em!

by Anonymousreply 467December 22, 2023 8:32 AM

R465 Nah, that doesn’t wash. Dorit hasn’t repeatedly described Kyle or Rinna of bullying her and yelling at her when they are neither shouting nor being verbally abusive. Just Garcelle, thus invoking the Angry Black Woman trope.

by Anonymousreply 468December 22, 2023 9:37 AM

This exchange from EJ to DR had me howling: "I just want to know, who's more profitable ... You or Sami?" EJ might have went low, but DR had it coming. Bitch was served!

Of the cast, Team Garcelle here. She's the only one with an ounce of integrity that can also be entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 469December 22, 2023 11:39 AM

It was the best episode of the season. It’s also interesting how little Rinna is missed. I was watching thinking how much of a pain in the ass she was and how much better EJ is without her. The scene with EJ,Garcelle and Sutton having drinks was a hoot. And they need to find a spot for Nia ASAP. She was awesome. Doritos has a role and she is beyond annoying but is filling in nicely now that Rinna is gone she has something to do. I find Denise boring as fuck but whatever. 9/10 episode.

by Anonymousreply 470December 22, 2023 11:57 AM

Maybe Dorit is having trouble communicating with Garcelle because Garcelle doesn’t speak Fashion, which Dorit speaks fluently (if by fluently, you mean wearing every garbage piece of heavily-branded Chanel you can find).

by Anonymousreply 471December 22, 2023 12:46 PM

Great episode. Loving Erika this season.

by Anonymousreply 472December 22, 2023 1:35 PM

I really do not like Kyle this season. She seems so sleazy and flaky all of a sudden. She's like a completely different person compared to every other season.

Crystal is on some kind of medication that makes her face all bloated.

by Anonymousreply 473December 22, 2023 3:19 PM

Crystal is a fat like an alcohol induced fat. Blotchy and oily and fat face. Gross. And honey, EVERY nationality/heritage thinks it’s good to have too much food.

Denise is trash and hypocritical. I used to like her. Erika was right to go there.

Leave Kyle alone. She’s a good character and she is going through it.

Dorit is my favorite. I love her. And I would’ve left that awkward party too. She was attacked for NO REASON. Fan favorite Garcelle (I like her a lot too) was specifically stirring the pot. There was NOTHING racist about what she said to Garcelle. Give me a break.

Sutton. Sutton. Sutton. Sutton. Sutton.

by Anonymousreply 474December 22, 2023 4:26 PM

Sutton's date seemed totally staged to me. Comic relief in a show filled with petty narcissists. The arguments are old and mean and the ladies are showing their age. Desperate for the bucks and fame. I watch for the clothes, the occasional fun moments, and to criticize. It's weird to me to have your failing marriage the fodder of a reality TV show. Or your miserable dating history only that's more funny Erika's problems are real and awful. That holds my interest. It seems like she'll be fine in the end. I imagine her ex is drooling in some care home by now.

by Anonymousreply 475December 22, 2023 4:26 PM

R463, I believe Kathy is a vile cunt. She certainly is the type who withholds affection and only doles out conditional love in small doses. I think that's what hurts Kyle so much, she can never get Kathy's approval. Kathy is so controlling towards Kyle. I have a big sister who pulls the same shit.

by Anonymousreply 476December 22, 2023 4:29 PM

Nothing perks up Kyle like the other women stirring the shit and attacking each other.

by Anonymousreply 477December 22, 2023 4:31 PM

I said somewhere up above that Garcelle leaned into playing the race card. I've thought better of it since then.

By saying that Garcelle "attacked" her, Dorit creates an opening for the racist garbage on Twitter, etc. to spew their rage at Garcelle and her sons. Death threats, etc. And G couldn't mention that on the show, because they aren't supposed to break the fourth wall.

I don't think Dorit is necessarily racist, but she's very casual about everybody else's feelings and safety. Only her own and that of her kids is important to her. She needs to dial it down.

by Anonymousreply 478December 22, 2023 5:06 PM

[quote] I really do not like Kyle this season. She seems so sleazy and flaky all of a sudden. She's like a completely different person compared to every other season.

What show have YOU been watching?

Kyle has been that way from the very beginning. Just ask Kim Richards. She has known from the very beginning. So has Kathy.

The only difference is that Kyle was much more cautious about her reputation, and did a much better job of hiding her vyle-ness.

But now that her life is falling apart, the cracks are starting to show, the mask is slipping, and it's harder for her to hide her true self.

It's all coming out now!

by Anonymousreply 479December 22, 2023 6:05 PM

R475. Thank you for posting that. Two minutes into Sutton's 'date' I started wondering where they found the actor who played him. Maybe Sutton wasn't in on the joke and thought he was real but he seemed much too actory to me.

by Anonymousreply 480December 22, 2023 6:43 PM

Racist Dorito doubles down on her racism:

"Happy living in my bubble."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481December 22, 2023 8:26 PM

[quote] Dorit Kemsley Slammed for Tone-Deaf Instagram Caption After RHOBH Race Conversation

Another day, another story about Dorit Kemsley being tone-deaf. On this week’s episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Dorit got called out for her persistent claims that she was being “attacked” by Garcelle Beauvais.

On the show, Garcelle said that it wasn’t her job to “educate” Dorit about the angry Black woman trope. She’s done enough “educating” on the show to last a lifetime. So, of all people, Erika Jayne was the one to explain to Dorit how it’s a little problematic to constantly claim that the Black friend in the circle is “attacking” you.

On RHOBH, the girls told Dorit that her cultural insensitiveness makes her seem like she “lives in a bubble.” That’s a valid criticism. However, Dorit just shared an Instagram post seemingly mocking that very real conversation.

Ahead of the latest episode of RHOBH, Dorit shared a series of photos on Instagram with the caption, “happily living in my bubble #rhobh”

Immediately, fans took to Dorit’s comments to drag her that caption because why would you want to live in a bubble? Why is it so hard to acknowledge microaggressions?

One fan replied in the comments, “This caption isn’t doing what you think it’s doing, Dorit…”

RuPaul’s Drag Race alum Sasha Belle also weighed in under Dorit’s post. They wrote, “This caption is really disappointing.”

During the race conversation on RHOBH, Dorit said that she felt like Garcelle had educated her on the issue. Clearly, that lesson didn’t stick since she posted this tone-deaf post on her Instagram.

Despite the fury in her comments, she still hasn’t edited the caption or responded to the criticism. She probably can’t hear us from within her bubble.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482December 22, 2023 8:28 PM

Dorit is whiny and argumentative this episode, I prefer it when she just makes fun of people.

But I am on her side vs Kyle. Kyle is over 50 years old and can fight her own battles in reunions. Punishing Dorit for not picking a fight with Kathy on Kyle’s behalf in the reunion is asshole behaviour (who the hell would argue with someone’s sister and butt in on a family squabble?) and is exactly what Kyle what she accuses Kathy of doing. Which is why I have very little sympathy with Kyle re: Kathy either. Their behaviour is cut from the same cloth.

by Anonymousreply 483December 23, 2023 2:05 PM

I think Dorit was right when she said that Garcelle doesn't like her. Whether that's because Dorit lives in a bubble or for some other reason, I don't know. But remember how upset Garcelle was when Kyle said she didn't pay after the auction because of how that played into negative stereotypes about black people? Perhaps then Garcelle shouldn't go around insinuating that Jewish Dorit and PK committed financial fraud by staging a fake robbery. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 484December 23, 2023 3:07 PM

Dorit whined Garcelle doesn’t like her because she wasn’t invited to drinks and because she’s sore that Kyle doesn’t want to be friends any more.

by Anonymousreply 485December 23, 2023 3:56 PM

Only single gals weren't invited to drinks and Dorit isn't single. Or is she?

by Anonymousreply 486December 23, 2023 3:59 PM

Garcelle should pass around old photos of Dorit to everyone at parties.

That'll shut her the fuck up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487December 23, 2023 6:50 PM

R484, Dorit and P.K. ARE grifters. There's a difference. Dorit isn't used to black people that aren't the help.

by Anonymousreply 488December 24, 2023 10:46 AM

I know a lot of people have come around to Dorit, but I think she’s ridiculous with her silly accent and her truly cheesy fashion sense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489December 24, 2023 11:34 AM

Lest people think it’s just black stereotypes the show is fighting against, remember Chrystal (an Asian woman) got dragged last year for perpetuating a myth that a white southern woman said something so horribly racist to her that she couldn’t even repeat it. Just like you have to be aware when you perpetuate that “angry black woman” stereotype, you can’t just casually state the “white southern racist” stereotype either.

by Anonymousreply 490December 24, 2023 12:49 PM

I must be the odd man out because I have been watching BH Housewives since the beginning and I have never had a problem with Kyle other than her whining about her sisters and having zero backbone when dealing with them. Family isn’t THAT important unless they are your employer at one point like Hilton was to Mo. Kyle should have dealt with her sisters like she did with LVP. Other than her terrible fashion sense, being built like a whole box and walking like she just unhitched a plow, I like Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 491December 24, 2023 1:03 PM

R489, those startled, wide-eyed expressions she has are just silly. For someone as image conscious as Dorit, she photos very badly.

by Anonymousreply 492December 24, 2023 1:07 PM

[quote] "For knowing how to keep friends is more than knowing how to make them." - Baltasar Garcian

Dear Dorit Kemel,

Heed your own fucking advice.

Love, Garcelle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493December 24, 2023 1:16 PM

Dorit needs Garcelle to like her, not because Dorit actually likes her - only because of how Not Liking Garcelle comes across to the public. Even Kyle and Erica have found a way to bridge the gap. But Dorit is in the weeds and digging herself deeper. Dorit is extremely phony and Garcelle is basically allergic to her. Maybe Dorit should go around the back way and attempt to make friends with Sutton. Dorit is kinda floundering so far this season with friends leaving her side or people just straight out railing against her. She needs a friend.

BTW that robbery still rings fake as hell. Nothing ever came of it, did it? I think the robbers basically stole previous seasons wardrobe for insurance money to buy this season’s wardrobe.

by Anonymousreply 494December 24, 2023 1:20 PM

Dorit is a grifter, and Garcelle knows it.

Garcelle would never be friends with Dorit in the real world.

If Dorit were smart, she would just play nice.

But Dorit is not smart. Like most grifters.

By the way, Dorit was doing this "beating a dead horse" thing for years, with Garcelle.

And then she tries to play innocent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495December 24, 2023 1:32 PM

Dorit and Kyle are vying for queen of stupid facial expressions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496December 24, 2023 4:40 PM

I mean, let's keep it real. Garcelle did overreact to what Dorit said.

by Anonymousreply 497December 25, 2023 5:34 AM

So Garcelle is running all these bitches now? Is that what's going on?

by Anonymousreply 498December 25, 2023 6:19 AM

r497, this has been my point. I like Garcelle. I do.

But why do we always give her a pass because she happens to be black.

Dorit may be a grifter. She may live in a bubble. But she was NOT being racist in that scene. She wasn’t.

Woke society sucks.

Furthermore, Erika Jayne hollered about the same issue in a room full of strangers and Garcelle laughed along with it. So to single Dorit out and chastise her? She was attacking Dorit.

But dare I suggest it for be labeled a racist, too.

by Anonymousreply 499December 25, 2023 7:01 AM

I was watching the Hunger Games marathon this weekend and realized this is who Dorit has always reminded me of. Both in looks and how she speaks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500December 25, 2023 7:18 AM

[quote] But why do we always give her a pass because she happens to be black.

Oh, and I was going to add - why is there not a White Entertainment Television? How is that fair?

by Anonymousreply 501December 25, 2023 8:22 AM

r501, wow. Thanks for proving my point.

by Anonymousreply 502December 25, 2023 8:55 AM

Blimey! All this to-do and hullabaloo about me having it on with the black woman! I'm not racist, I'm not! Why, just yesterday, after putting on just the bare minimum of billboard-size brand labels, I had a long conversation with my children's nanny. "Mammy," I said, "Do you, DO YOU, think I have a problem with the dark-skinned peoples and think less of them?" After she told me her name was Diana--imagine that! The name is so white! - - she says that no, she thinks I'm just a wee bit misunderstood, she did!

by Anonymousreply 503December 25, 2023 3:32 PM

I think people are getting hung up on the word racist, which has a strong connotation for white people who often think of racism as using the n-word and burning crosses. That’s why even Garcelle didn’t accuse Dorit of being racist, she accused her of being privileged. But even that word isn’t the best here. The most accurate is probably “biased.” Why? Because if any of the other women in the group had said what Garcelle said, Dorit would not have used the word attack. But Dorit’s (likely unconscious) bias lead her to feel like it was an attack because it was coming from a black woman. That’s what Garcelle was getting at.

by Anonymousreply 504December 25, 2023 5:14 PM

Jesus, r501. Do you not realize that we have almost had all white entertainment since the beginning of television?

by Anonymousreply 505December 25, 2023 6:01 PM

R504, You get it, that's exactlywhat is Dorit is doing.

by Anonymousreply 506December 25, 2023 6:13 PM

R506 here, sorry, should be "that's exactly what Dorit is doing."

by Anonymousreply 507December 25, 2023 6:33 PM

This is not the first time Dorit used the world “attack” when it comes to Garcelle. People are saying Garcelle is overacting but think nothing of Dorit using the word attack when Garcelle was just talking to her. Dorit is constantly coming for Garcelle when Garcelle can’t be bothered with her. But when Dorit does come her, Garcelle doesn’t mince words and gathers her quickly - and in a way that lets you know she doesn’t care for her at all. I am sure in all of her years in Hollywood she has come across many women just like Dorit.

by Anonymousreply 508December 26, 2023 1:10 AM

Whoopi has clarified this while mess. She's racist, but she's not "Racist, Racist".

Bitch is from Bristol CT, the diversity in CT schools, even in a 'cheaper ' area, population is very skewed demographically, in Dorits favor.

by Anonymousreply 509December 26, 2023 4:02 AM

The thing Dorit isn’t “To the Manor Born,” even though she plays it that way. Her father is Israeli and her mother is African. They WERE the black family I’m sure in Woodbridge, CT. I am sure this was pointed out to her many times growing up. Her background story is more akin to Brynn from RHONY but she lives it like The Imitation of life. She had to go out and find the whitest most British husband she could find and dye her hair blond. She lived in Europe but most of that time was in Italy. I guess Italians are even too ethnic for her to mention. Her life ling dream has probably been to morph into one of the waspy white girls she grew up around. One thing certain is that Garcelle isn’t having any of it. And she’s probably more put off by the fact that Dorit is aware of the struggles of mixed race kids and minorities in general but pretends to be a “white girl just trying to understand.” Not once has Dorit mentioned to Garcelle that they might have anything in common when it comes to their upbringings.

by Anonymousreply 510December 26, 2023 1:28 PM

Woodbridge has a pretty large Jewish population. Dorit’s mother is a Jewish woman from Morocco. Her father is Israeli. My guess is they were fine living Woodbridge… it wasn’t Darien or New Canaan.

Dorit suggesting she has anything similar to Garcelle with respect to upbringing would come off tone deaf and obnoxious. Which hasn’t stopped her in the past so….

by Anonymousreply 511December 26, 2023 1:51 PM

"Garcelle! Garcelle! I, too, am 'from the streets', as they say! We're virtually sisters!"

by Anonymousreply 512December 26, 2023 2:15 PM

Garcelle isn’t from the streets, she’s from middle class Haiti, ha! She’s not even African American. I was suggesting that the both come from minority populations yet Dorit acts as if she’s completely unaware of what that means in her Beverly Hills bubble. I have met Dorit, btw, she’s a nice woman. But she does pride herself in the isolated world she has created for her and her children.

by Anonymousreply 513December 26, 2023 2:23 PM

Sutton's shoes on that day. Instant dick wilter.

by Anonymousreply 514December 29, 2023 2:53 AM

Date ^^^

by Anonymousreply 515December 29, 2023 2:53 AM

Kim with tissue tucked into her scarf. I was expecting it to be a wrap of coke. But good for her!

by Anonymousreply 516December 29, 2023 3:25 AM

Haha, as if Kim can afford coke.

by Anonymousreply 517December 29, 2023 3:45 AM

Is Crystal's husband a mo? He's the most unattractive of the husbands.

by Anonymousreply 518December 29, 2023 4:18 AM

Dorit with her real Black friend! The comments are funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519December 29, 2023 5:16 AM

[quote] Is Crystal's husband a mo?

He married an oriental, so of course he's gay.

Duh!

by Anonymousreply 520December 29, 2023 5:56 AM

Their daughter is gorgeous looking, so avoided the dad's genes.

by Anonymousreply 521December 29, 2023 5:57 AM

Sutton IS built like an alcoholic - skinny legs, shapeless body and a gut. She has the worst shape on a Housewife that I have ever seen - just unfortunate for a woman. And the clothes she wears are just horrible and accentuate the worst aspects. Maybe if your ass is shaped like a shovel, don’t wear high waisted tight white pants,

by Anonymousreply 522December 29, 2023 11:00 PM

Agree about Sutton.

Her body resembles and 85 year old woman’s.

by Anonymousreply 523December 30, 2023 9:00 AM

Remember Sutton's early episodes where she presents herself as a fashionista, taking Rinna along to try on Dolce & Gabbana clobber.

Fast forward to last season and she's wearing that kitten sweater. Sutton hasn't a clue about style. Rocking up to the taco night in a summer dress while everyone else is in coats complaining about the cold.

Wouldn't be surprised if she's on the spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 524December 30, 2023 10:55 PM

She’s schizotypal

by Anonymousreply 525December 30, 2023 10:57 PM

Kim Richards and Dorinda need to do a spinoff show together where they can both chat about long scarves and what is hidden, deep within!

by Anonymousreply 526December 30, 2023 11:45 PM

Reading the wiki description, I don’t think Sutton is schitzotypal. But I’d be willing to bet money that Kelly Bensimon is. That bitch is crazy as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 527December 31, 2023 12:40 AM

That kitten sweater was awful (like most of Sutton's clothes) but she probably paid a fortune for it even though it looked like something you'd find in the bargain bin at Target.

by Anonymousreply 528December 31, 2023 12:44 AM

Sutton is on the spectrum. Awkward AF, but not “crazy, crazy”.

by Anonymousreply 529December 31, 2023 1:24 AM

[quote] Kim Richards and Dorinda need to do a spinoff show together where they can both chat about long scarves and what is hidden, deep within!

Let's talk about the husbands...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530December 31, 2023 1:36 AM

[quote] Sutton hasn't a clue about style. Rocking up to the taco night in a summer dress while everyone else is in coats complaining about the cold.

Sutton wore her church slacks to a strip club. She doesn’t know fashion she just knows expensive. She doesn’t have style she just has money.

by Anonymousreply 531January 1, 2024 12:59 AM

This post has quite a bit of tea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532January 1, 2024 1:22 AM

When I saw Kyle’s party planner, r532, I knew she was a terrible hostess long before I saw her unruly dogs and the disgusting salmon she served to the HWs. She’s a cheapskate and no doubt the only edible thing at her White Parties were the Fat Burgers.

by Anonymousreply 533January 1, 2024 1:23 PM

That post is great r532 and I believe most of it. The stuff about Dorinda is new.

by Anonymousreply 534January 1, 2024 2:55 PM

I didn't know that Boy George, who PK manages, was charged with faking a burglary on his residence. Is that where PK got the idea from?

by Anonymousreply 535January 1, 2024 3:27 PM

Tom Girardi has been declared competent to stand trial. This should be fun. Tom, you can stop drooling now.

by Anonymousreply 536January 2, 2024 9:31 PM

[quote] Tom Girardi has been declared competent to stand trial. This should be fun. Tom, you can stop drooling now.

Shades of Joseph DeAngelo, the ONS.

by Anonymousreply 537January 2, 2024 10:49 PM

Where's Mauricio?

Only reason to watch...plus Lisa's mouth.

by Anonymousreply 538January 2, 2024 10:57 PM

Erika was selling the whole “Tom has dementia” angle pretty hard. If I gave her the benefit of the doubt regarding complicity before, I’m revoking it now.

by Anonymousreply 539January 2, 2024 11:25 PM

Erika could still catch some charges, correct?

by Anonymousreply 540January 2, 2024 11:34 PM

Mauricio is sexy. Kyle always had the most fuckable husband of the lot. And she knows it!

by Anonymousreply 541January 2, 2024 11:35 PM

R541. Fuck you, Kathy!

by Anonymousreply 542January 3, 2024 12:20 AM

Hottest husband, maybe… but I snagged the hottest boyfriends!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543January 3, 2024 12:27 AM

I just remember where all the money went..... SHE HAS IT!!!!

*Tom pointing to Erika*

by Anonymousreply 544January 3, 2024 1:19 AM

Kim’s third baby daddy, John, the father of her youngest daughter, is pretty hot. He works for Hilton and Hyland.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545January 3, 2024 1:31 AM

I actually think Kim's son is pretty hot.

I forget his name, but I used to look for him on the show.

by Anonymousreply 546January 3, 2024 1:34 AM

Poor Kim Richards.

by Anonymousreply 547January 3, 2024 2:14 AM

Mo, and I say this with love, please please please tone down the teeth. You're a good looking dude you didn't have to do what's been done to your teeth. You know that episode of Friends where Ross accidentally bleaches his teeth and then goes on a date and she turns off the lights or turns on a blue light and his teeth brightness almost knock his date over? Yah. Please fix you have the dough.

by Anonymousreply 548January 3, 2024 4:52 AM

The scene between Kyle and Kim further proved how damaged the Hilton sisters really are. Kim is just heartbreaking.

by Anonymousreply 549January 4, 2024 2:59 AM

I love Kim. She is the most genuine person on this show.

by Anonymousreply 550January 4, 2024 3:36 AM

Oh Dorit. STFU.

by Anonymousreply 551January 4, 2024 4:04 AM

Has ManMarie been scrubbed from the show or is she a friend of? We've barely seen her.

by Anonymousreply 552January 4, 2024 4:46 AM

Kyle and Kim are the Richards sisters, R549. Not the Hilton sisters. Kathy married a Hilton, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 553January 4, 2024 7:25 AM

Kyle needs to be parented.

by Anonymousreply 554January 4, 2024 11:24 AM

Looks like Kyle is going to peek out of the closet next episode.

by Anonymousreply 555January 4, 2024 12:07 PM

Kim and Kyle both need time away from the series so they can heal. I would be happy to fill in in their absence!

by Anonymousreply 556January 4, 2024 12:20 PM

I loved Denise bringing a slingshot to a gun fight.

by Anonymousreply 557January 4, 2024 10:42 PM

Dorit is a special combination of stupid and obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 558January 5, 2024 2:07 AM

I’m worried about Denise. She was never the sharpest tool in the shed, but she seems truly confused. Did all that banging from her crazy husband’s big dick knock what little sense she had left out of her?

by Anonymousreply 559January 5, 2024 2:29 AM

I actually think that’s a great idea, R556. Retire Kyle and bring on Kathy. Won’t ever happen, but would be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 560January 5, 2024 2:45 AM

I love Garcelle but, last night, for the first time, she got on my nerves.

I understand her feelings but she is way off the mark to drag Dorit over this complete nonsense. Anyone with eyes and ears can plainly understand that Dorit meant no harm in using that term.

And yes, intent does matter.

by Anonymousreply 561January 5, 2024 3:00 AM

Garcelle calling Dorit a Karen seems like ... racist profiling?

Any more news on Sutton being "way out in front of ya'll and ya'll are behind me and will never catch up." Delusional woman who is only "ahead" because of her alimony from a husband who dumped her.

by Anonymousreply 562January 5, 2024 4:21 AM

Dorit has used weaponised black tropes against Garcelle since their first season together, and Garcelle has had it.

by Anonymousreply 563January 5, 2024 8:16 AM

No that was Lisa Rinna who was doing that, and she was (rightly) fired for it.

I haven’t seen Dorit do a damn thing to Garcelle except be the same sort of bitch that we are all rooting for in any other context.

And calling her a Karen was just as offensive (and damaging) as anything Garcelle is alleging was said to her. If not more so.

I’m telling you, we need to start calling out this hypocrisy because it’s going to ultimately cost us our democracy by pushing allies that we need into the arms of fascist voters.

I truly love and adore Garcelle, she is my favorite on this show and I have said that on this thread numerous times, but she is just way off the mark on this one and I hope she cleans it up.

by Anonymousreply 564January 5, 2024 9:27 AM

[quote] And calling her a Karen was just as offensive (and damaging) as anything Garcelle is alleging was said to her. If not more so

Nope.

by Anonymousreply 565January 5, 2024 9:44 AM

[quote] And calling her a Karen was just as offensive (and damaging)

Even racist whites would think you suffer from delusions.

by Anonymousreply 566January 5, 2024 3:36 PM

Maybe Dorit is so pre-occupied with how skinny everyone is that she hasn't even noticed Garcelle is black.

by Anonymousreply 567January 5, 2024 4:02 PM

How chic!!!!

by Anonymousreply 568January 5, 2024 5:04 PM

Erika is a lot easier to take without Rinna around, she knows her place is more secure if she makes nice with Sutton and Garcelle.

Dorit’s style of arguing has always been annoying so it’s no surprise she would end up in hot water with Garcelle. She doesn’t have Rinna/Erika/Kyle to defend her, so she is flailing.

Keep Count Chocula-I mean, Annemarie-off my tv. The woman shares her hairline and jawline with a cereal mascot.

by Anonymousreply 569January 5, 2024 5:58 PM

Based on what we've seen so far, I'm really surprised that Annemarie was made a full HW and not a friend of. Hopefully there's something more interesting coming up with her. On the plus side, anyone is better than the lip licking, fetus dangling, Serbian madam.

by Anonymousreply 570January 5, 2024 6:11 PM

I like Denise but I was team Erika in that argument. If Denise's daughter is on OnlyFans then she's fair game.

by Anonymousreply 571January 5, 2024 6:37 PM

Crystal brings NOTHING.

And as far......"Jewish and Chinese are so alike, we place so much importance in family".......that could apply to every culture or race you dumb cunt.

Unlike Crystal, Jews wouldn't waste food.

by Anonymousreply 572January 6, 2024 8:50 AM

Sutton's blind date immediately banged a cocktail waitress after their date.

by Anonymousreply 573January 6, 2024 8:54 AM

Dorit to Garcelle: "The food is secondary to me right now"

Crystal: "I'm so friggin' triggered".

by Anonymousreply 574January 6, 2024 8:57 AM

Garcelle: "Well that's on you" is the ultimate cop out.

by Anonymousreply 575January 6, 2024 9:03 AM

Crystal is even more boring and unlikable than Teddi, which is nearly an impossible feat, but somehow she manages. And her husband is gross. Get rid of her.

by Anonymousreply 576January 6, 2024 3:36 PM

"No that was Lisa Rinna who was doing that, and she was (rightly) fired for it."

When did that happen, R564?

by Anonymousreply 577January 6, 2024 4:02 PM

[quote] Crystal is even more boring and unlikable than Teddi, which is nearly an impossible feat, but somehow she manages. And her husband is gross. Get rid of her.

They can't, because.... Woke.

They need oriental representation on these shows.

by Anonymousreply 578January 6, 2024 4:21 PM

Well, PK and I are representing the Jews.

by Anonymousreply 579January 6, 2024 4:49 PM

Regardless of how you feel about the Garcelle/Dorit issues, Dorit IS a judgy Karen in most situations.

by Anonymousreply 580January 8, 2024 8:21 PM

R577, it happened a number of times at the first reunion that Garcelle participated in.

I was actually shocked by how far Rinna took things in terms of the baity, dog whistle type stuff.

by Anonymousreply 581January 8, 2024 8:48 PM

Name ‘em, R581. Name ‘em.

by Anonymousreply 582January 8, 2024 9:43 PM

R580, remember the episode that featured PK and Dorit's wedding anniversary? PK recreated the scene in Pretty Woman, includng the red dress and necklace, and Dorit complained about EVERYTHING he did! PK actaully said somethig like, "I won't try to surprise you anymore."

by Anonymousreply 583January 9, 2024 5:40 PM

R583. To be fair, that was some tacky shit and a big comedown from what Doritto is used to.

by Anonymousreply 584January 9, 2024 6:59 PM

He also told Dorit that the necklace, which you'd think was her present, was going back at the end of the night!

by Anonymousreply 585January 9, 2024 7:02 PM

I wouldn’t be down with playing a prostitute for my anniversary. That would be just like any other day. Not special al all!

by Anonymousreply 586January 9, 2024 7:20 PM

The Pretty Woman thing was so fake and cheesy. What a comedown for Terri Nunn!

by Anonymousreply 587January 9, 2024 10:27 PM

Remember when Dorit screamed at Garcelle like she was the help? She’s very tacky.

by Anonymousreply 588January 10, 2024 10:18 AM

Kyle accusing Garcelle of not paying the donation she made at her charity auction was far worse and more damaging than anything Dorit said.

by Anonymousreply 589January 10, 2024 6:39 PM

Wow that AnneMarie really is a Man Mountain Mike!

by Anonymousreply 590January 11, 2024 12:52 AM

Yes, but she’s so great at cocktail party chit chat. I just love when I’m at a party and someone starts talking about esophaguses.

by Anonymousreply 591January 11, 2024 2:24 AM

This season is a giant snooze.

by Anonymousreply 592January 11, 2024 2:38 AM

This show is gonna make Morgan Whatshername a star!

by Anonymousreply 593January 11, 2024 2:52 AM

R593 = Morgan

by Anonymousreply 594January 11, 2024 3:19 AM

Garcelle hadn't paid!!

What I'm wondering is, when they were all discussing what's going on with Kyle, why no one said, "maybe it has something to do with her best friend killing herself." Wouldn't that be an obvious explanation?

by Anonymousreply 595January 11, 2024 7:39 AM

(The issue Garcelle had with Kyle bringing up her non-payment is how she did it - she sat on it to use as a “gotcha” during the reunion rather than contacting her and asking for the money. Kyle said she had not understood potential racial undertones, she had just meant it in a normal shady way and they had a very civilised and mature conversation about it.)

Kyle’s bf’s death this point happened I think 12-18 months prior to this point in filming, it wasn’t a shorter period of time like with Rinna and her mom or LVP and her brother.

I think they don’t know because since the reunion, Kyle has fewer close friends in the group. She ditched Dorit for not yelling at Kathy for her - unfairly I think, because all Dorit implied in short clip is that they both need acknowledgement and compromise from each other if they’re going to move on, which is just common sense. And Kyle didn’t vocalise this to Dorit, she just ghosted her.

Dorit’s not the most observant person, but if she doesn’t realise the new codependent relationship with Morgan is because of the death, it’s not fair to blame anyone else for not realising this.

by Anonymousreply 596January 11, 2024 8:28 AM

Maybe Kyle ghosted Dorit because she realized that maybe it wasn't far fetched that Dorit was having an affair with Mauricio, and had been for years.

by Anonymousreply 597January 11, 2024 3:02 PM

Garcelle with an issue about Dorit saying her name. Garcelle is perpetually offended.

by Anonymousreply 598January 11, 2024 6:34 PM

Garcelle's mishandling of the Cool Ranch Dorito lunch made me side with Cool Ranch. She was getting ridiculous. Dorito really does treat everybody like that. I also think Dorito secretly hates Garcelle not only because she's black, but because she's relatively poor.

by Anonymousreply 599January 11, 2024 7:04 PM

Dorit doesn't like Garcelle for the simple fact that she HAS to like Garcelle for her Q-rating to go up, even though she can't stand her and her attempts keep falling through.

by Anonymousreply 600January 11, 2024 7:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!