Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How do you pee?

Question for people with penises: how many of you don't use your hands when you pee?

by Anonymousreply 33October 25, 2023 6:14 AM

I mean it depends where I'm at. Like if I'm peeing into a sink there's no way I'm using my hands cause I'll need those for balancing.

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2023 5:21 PM

I use my hands to keep it from hitting the toilet bowl. My dick that is.

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2023 5:21 PM

Disgusting. Don't pee in the sink. Pee in a glass. Then pour that into the sink. Don't forget to put the glass back in the cupboard.

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2023 5:22 PM

Hand free equals Pee on your knee

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2023 5:24 PM

Depends

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2023 5:26 PM

If I'm in a public bathroom I use a urinal. At home I sit because 1) I'm lazy, and 2) I don't want to spray and/or drip on the floor.

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2023 5:27 PM

I usually just lay mine across the sink so it aims in the sink without hands but if im anywhere outside i use my hands to write my name or draw a smiley face on walls or trees and rub the "germs" on the tree so no washing needed

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2023 5:28 PM

EW. I bet this happened in my dorm bathroom all the time 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2023 5:30 PM

It's the environmentally responsible thing to do, Sam. Flushing wastes 10 gallons according to a kid I knew when I was 9.

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2023 5:32 PM

I pee on man if he pays ze moneys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2023 5:33 PM

How do I pee? Often. I'm old.

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2023 5:34 PM

I have a penis, and I have hands. They like each other. A lot. You do the math...

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2023 5:41 PM

Stand, sit...it all depends on what I feel like.

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2023 6:04 PM

If you're a guy who can pee hands free at a urinal then I want to be your friend! Nothing hotter than a guy with a hefty cock and a nice hang on it that can do that.....

by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2023 6:05 PM

Peek at the guy's dick next to me if I can. Goddamn those obnoxious urinal dividers. Tear them down!!

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2023 6:06 PM

It doesn't matter if you shake or dance, the last drop always ends up in your pants!

by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2023 6:49 PM

It takes two hands to handle a whopper.

by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2023 7:08 PM

[quote]How do you pee?

With poise and precision.

by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2023 7:10 PM

It depends on the pants. If I'm in sweats, then I just pull them down and let everything hang out while peeing hands-free. But if I had to drag my dick out through the fly on a pair of jeans or dress slacks, then probably with hands.

Also, it depends whether I'm in a public facility and in sight of anyone else. If there's no divider or privacy screen, then I'm using my hand rather than flashing innocent bystanders. It's embarrassing with they stand there and stare in awe.

by Anonymousreply 19October 24, 2023 12:33 AM

Bring back the Wrigley Field piss troughs >>>>>

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 25, 2023 3:08 AM

From 2013...Wrigley Field is keeping the urinal troughs. Do they still exist?

The link below says: For, whatever you may think of them, the ones in Wrigley are likely the last of their kind in Major League Baseball ballparks.

I loved the piss troughs at Fenway Park in Boston when I was a kid. Haven't been there in years. Do the Fenway Park troughs exist? Saw hundreds of dicks pissing there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 25, 2023 3:13 AM

This floor-to-waist high type of urinal is great for dick viewing...

Guys often stand back a bit and piss rather than they body hug the smaller type urinal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 25, 2023 3:16 AM

More male bonding at Wrigley Field

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 25, 2023 3:17 AM

Ready, aim, piss...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 25, 2023 3:19 AM

Cocks out. These are the best for showing and seeing dick..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 25, 2023 3:21 AM

I’m old but this thread is a revelation to me. I thought all men peed hands-free. I’ve never used my hands. Why would I?

by Anonymousreply 26October 25, 2023 3:30 AM

^^For aim.

by Anonymousreply 27October 25, 2023 3:33 AM

How To Use A New Zealand Urinal Trough: A Brief Guide And Cautionary Tale

New Zealand loves troughs. And so do I. The trough is the finest mass-pissing invention known to man. I remember going to a ballpark with my old man in the mid-1990s—which ballpark, I cannot recall; I thought it was Old Yankee Stadium but subsequent research seems to indicate otherwise. But I do remember ducking into the bleachers bathrooms between innings, full of Yoo-Hoo. There, smugly anachronistic, running down the center of the seemingly endless men's room, was what looked like the world's longest bathtub—porcelain, chipped and rusted, with cast-iron pipes running above it, dripping water. It was a double-sided trough. You picked a side, picked a spot, pulled your dick out, and let loose. There'd be a fat guy two feet across from you, liberating his dick from a few acres of sweatpants. It was a democracy of piss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 25, 2023 3:42 AM

^^The trough is vanishing from the States. The Kiwis, however, are a practical people, and the trough is a practical way to urinate.

by Anonymousreply 29October 25, 2023 3:43 AM

I don’t pee, I tinkle.

by Anonymousreply 30October 25, 2023 3:51 AM

OP- Do you per chance have a VAGINA?

by Anonymousreply 31October 25, 2023 3:55 AM

I use hands -- just not my own.

by Anonymousreply 32October 25, 2023 4:16 AM

When I’m done I wring it out.

by Anonymousreply 33October 25, 2023 6:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!