Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

John Stamos Admits He Was 'Shattered' After Rebecca Romijn Divorce: 'Maybe She Wasn't the Devil'

John Stamos never envisioned his marriage to Rebecca Romijn would implode the way it did.

In his upcoming memoir, If You Would Have Told Me, out Oct. 24, the Full House alum candidly shares the ups and downs of his love story with Romijn, 50, along with the aftermath of their early 2000s divorce.

"My first marriage was shattering to me. I was shattered for way too long, too," Stamos, 60, exclusively tells PEOPLE in this week's issue. "I mean, a year, okay, good. But it went on [for] years and years."

Stamos says it was "really difficult" to write the chapters centered around the pair's former marriage, especially as he had to reflect on his feelings at the time.

"In my mind back then, she was the Devil, and I just hated her," he admits. "I couldn't believe how much I hated her, and it ruined my life. Looking back, and I talk about it [in the book], because it's one of the steps in AA where the fourth step is you lay out all your grievances, everything that people did to you. I go like, 'None.'"

But the Big Shot actor eventually recognized he had "some part" in his first marriage's demise, saying, "You start thinking, it's like, 'Oh, she wasn't the Devil. Maybe I was as much to blame as her.'"

From his perspective, Stamos — who hasn't seen Romijn since their joint meeting with their divorce attorneys — felt his now ex-wife "was trying to make it work because she cared" about him before they eventually split.

"It was very public, and that was very painful. I didn't write much about that, but it's hard," he says.

"It was very much the opinion that she dumped me because her career was going great and mine wasn't, and that's humiliating," he continues. "I don't blame her for it. It was just the perception that people took, and maybe they weren't wrong. She was doing great at that time and I wasn't."

Stamos feels his healing process "was not healthy."

"That's when I really started to kind of drink a lot," he recalls. "But without that, I never would've known what a real love is, and I would've never straightened up to get someone like Caitlin in my life."

Stamos married Caitlin McHugh Stamos in 2018. They are now parents to 5-year-old son Billy. Meanwhile, Romijn now shares two children with now-husband Jerry O'Connell, whom she wed in 2007.

"If I didn't go through all the things, all the heartache," the Scream Queens alum says, "I wouldn't be who I am today. That's what I hope people take away from it."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 25, 2023 2:03 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 18, 2023 3:08 PM

[quote] In my mind back then, she was the Devil, and I just hated her," he admits. "I couldn't believe how much I hated her, and it ruined my life.

This is quite an admission. Especially for a celebrity of his stature.

But she really seems to love Jerry O'Connell, so it all worked out for her.

by Anonymousreply 2October 18, 2023 3:11 PM

At the peak of her career, Rebecca Romijn was GORGEOUS. There's no denying it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 18, 2023 3:14 PM

They were known as being two of the biggest swingers in Hollywood history; how broken up could he be?

by Anonymousreply 4October 18, 2023 3:15 PM

But why did he think she was the devil?

And what did she do that could possibly elicit that much hate from Stamos?

He doesn't say, but surely it was more than just her career success.

by Anonymousreply 5October 18, 2023 3:19 PM

Stamos keeps getting hired for Broadway (to replace). A marginally talented performer coasting on the fumes of a 35 year old sitcom. I've rarely seen someone do so much with so little. He's not untalented, he's just not remarkable or memorable. The guy was born 20 or so years too late because he was tailor made for summer stock and dinner theater. He's our very own Monte Markham.

by Anonymousreply 6October 18, 2023 3:30 PM

In the late nineties, Stamos was rumored to be very controlling of Rebecca. Don’t know if that’s true or not— it was one of those Ted Casablanca style rumors.

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2023 3:37 PM

I can't believe she finds Jerry O'Connell even remotely attractive. I can't stand him on the Talk - he is the most annoying person on television with his antics and his facial expressions.

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2023 3:49 PM

Jerry has a way better body than Stamos. Also, he's an FFK, so you know he's going to be triply grateful for any hot ass he gets because of self-esteem issues, no matter how good he looks now. He probably worships her.

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2023 3:52 PM

Rebecca likes the ladies. I never fully understood what her marriage to Stamos was about. O'Connell lets her do whatever she likes.

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2023 3:55 PM

I always thought Stamos was gay.

But I might be confusing him with Billy Warlock, who also was/is a soap actor and was on General Hospital too. And who allegedly had his wife (soon ex wife) walking in on him in bed with another man.

I think I might be confusing the two - both short, dark hair, etc.

by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2023 4:08 PM

[quote] O'Connell lets her do whatever she likes.

I'm sure Jerry O'C is no stranger to cock.

by Anonymousreply 12October 18, 2023 4:09 PM

What’s “FFK”, precious? What’s “FFK”?

by Anonymousreply 13October 18, 2023 4:13 PM

Former Fat Kid...keep up, honey.

by Anonymousreply 14October 18, 2023 4:17 PM

OK thanks. Most of us never fat people don't know your Fatty McFasto insider lingo.

by Anonymousreply 15October 18, 2023 4:20 PM

Sucks to be you then.

by Anonymousreply 16October 18, 2023 4:25 PM

I'd still like to know where John made that deal with the devil (ha!) to keep his face and body forever young. He seriously looks fantastic. Does he have a portrait aging terribly in some old house?

I'm impressed at his candor. Sounds like he grew up.

by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2023 4:25 PM

Good.. He was blessed by the genetic lottery which made his life a breeze so it's good to know he suffered a hardship or two.

by Anonymousreply 18October 18, 2023 4:29 PM

I used FFK mostly because I've seen it used on here often, so don't blame me for your lack of knowledge, dearie.

by Anonymousreply 19October 18, 2023 4:39 PM

been on DL since April 2020 and never saw FFK till today R19

by Anonymousreply 20October 18, 2023 4:41 PM

But does he have a Big One?

Greeks are usually nicely average, with beautiful bushes. But not necessarily hung.

by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2023 6:56 PM

[quote] Does he have a portrait aging terribly in some old house?

Aging more terribly than his face?! I should hope not.

by Anonymousreply 22October 18, 2023 7:10 PM

Also in the book, per EW:

"John Stamos has revealed that he was sexually abused as a child.

"The 60-year-old Full House alum told PEOPLE in a new interview that he needed to write his upcoming memoir, If You Would Have Told Me, to realize the truth behind the alleged incident involving a babysitter."

by Anonymousreply 23October 18, 2023 7:10 PM

r4, I seem to recall rumors of them swinging with HOward Stern and his wife.

by Anonymousreply 24October 18, 2023 7:16 PM

Seriously, How Do John Stamos and Rob Lowe Look So Good?! The Secret to Eternal Youth Is...

Want to know the secret to John Stamos and Rob Lowe's eternal youth? No, it's not virgin unicorn blood, although that sounds totally plausible considering both of these babes are looking better than ever in their early 50s.

E! News caught up with the stars of Fox's brand-new Tuesday night comedy block of Grandfathered and The Grinder, premiering tonight at 8 p.m., to discuss what keeps them looking so handsome and useful.

"I'm lucky. My parents did well; they looked good," Stamos tells E! News at the Paleyfest preview for both shows in Beverly Hills. "But I'm telling you, one day I'm not going to look so good, so I'm going to prep people for that."

Lowe, on the other hand, has a tried and true method that you can actually purchase: his skincare line, Profile for Men.

"You can get it at Nordstrom," he shares. "I've spent the last six years developing it, and it's what I've been using forever."

Not only does Lowe use the brand, so does his costar, the babyfaced Fred Savage. "He has a skincare line that I've asked him for," he confesses. Wait—can't you tell that he's a Profile customer?

"When I walked past, you should've been like, 'Oh my god, that's a Profile for Men user,'" he teases. "Don't I look years younger?"

Want to look years younger? You should probably buy Profile too. Adds Savage, "Yeah, you'll look like me!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 18, 2023 7:55 PM

Will he talk about his bottoming escapades? Doesn't he love BBC?

by Anonymousreply 26October 18, 2023 8:03 PM

I remember back in 2008 when Stamos was the roastmaster of Bob Saget's Roast. Gosh, Greg Giraldo shredded him with his jokes...

"I love your ex-wife, Rebecca Romijn-O'Connell".

"You lost your wife to the fat kid from 'Stand byMe'".

by Anonymousreply 27October 18, 2023 8:05 PM

[Quote] In the late nineties, Stamos was rumored to be very controlling of Rebecca. Don’t know if that’s true or not— it was one of those Ted Casablanca style rumors.

Greek straight men are incredibly controlling. They're raised in a rigidly patriarchal society and can't handle their women doing better than them, as Stamos, to his his credit, sort of admits here. Perhaps a lot of his anguish after the breakup of their marriage was his realization of this and the likely fact that he drove her away through his treatment of her.

My sister married a Greek man and divorced him within 3 years - luckily, no kids came from that marriage. Despite this he stalked her for 20 years thereafter. He still hasn't gotten over her, to this day. I believe that it's Greek Man Ego, and not love at play here.

by Anonymousreply 28October 18, 2023 8:14 PM

I seem to recall rumors of them swinging with HOward Stern and his wife.

EWWWW! Rebecca and Stern together!

by Anonymousreply 29October 18, 2023 8:24 PM

Stamos is so hot. 🔥

by Anonymousreply 30October 18, 2023 8:34 PM

John Stamos, Sophomore Year 1979.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 18, 2023 9:21 PM

Rebecca and John were equally matched in beauty.

by Anonymousreply 32October 18, 2023 9:32 PM

Rob lowe is soooo hot!!!

I bet he still gets all the hit girls in the bar

by Anonymousreply 33October 18, 2023 9:35 PM

Having John Stamos as a controlling boyfriend might be worth it, considering how good looking he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 18, 2023 9:41 PM

Just a simple boy sittin’ on a dining table that just rolled in on the Malibu surf?!

by Anonymousreply 35October 18, 2023 9:46 PM

What about his new moleststion reveal?

by Anonymousreply 36October 18, 2023 10:38 PM

Rebecca was excellent in Femme Fatale.

by Anonymousreply 37October 18, 2023 11:03 PM

[quote]They were known as being two of the biggest swingers in Hollywood history; how broken up could he be?

I've heard this as well. They allegedly liked to have a man join them for a threesome. And allegedly Stamos would do stuff with the man while Romijn watched.

And one of the men they had a threesome with was allegedly Ryan Phillippe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 18, 2023 11:04 PM

[quote]I'm sure Jerry O'C is no stranger to cock.

Rumor has it that Jerry and his brother Charlie were *very* close. Like *very very* close. They lived together for years as adults.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 18, 2023 11:14 PM

[quote] I bet he still gets all the hit girls in the bar

And I made them hit girls in the first place!

by Anonymousreply 40October 18, 2023 11:21 PM

No way R38.

That is such BULL.

by Anonymousreply 41October 19, 2023 12:30 AM

r41 that's what I heard.

by Anonymousreply 42October 19, 2023 12:49 AM

i believe it. I wonder if she ever got double penetrated by those 2 hot men!

by Anonymousreply 43October 19, 2023 12:53 AM

^ I would pay cash money to see a video of that!

by Anonymousreply 44October 19, 2023 12:59 AM

On an average day, you see the belly tumor. He’s probably given it a cute name.

You’ve seen it so many times you no longer jump when it brushes against you.

Today, you will never have to touch, see, or hear its buzzing.

by Anonymousreply 45October 19, 2023 1:01 AM

I sat next tonJerry and Rebecca @ Le Zie in Chelsea. They were cool, calm and low key. Oh, and a sexy pair.

It’s a neighborhood pls move, not fancy…so I assume the friend at their table was family/local.

by Anonymousreply 46October 19, 2023 1:08 AM

neighborhood place*

by Anonymousreply 47October 19, 2023 1:09 AM

He's probably just hoping talking "nice" about her now will land him "a very special guest" spot on "Strange New Worlds".

by Anonymousreply 48October 19, 2023 1:20 AM

[quote] I've heard this as well. They allegedly liked to have a man join them for a threesome. And allegedly Stamos would do stuff with the man while Romijn watched.

[quote] And one of the men they had a threesome with was allegedly Ryan Phillippe.

That sounds completely made up. Becky doesn't like men enough to watch two of them do anything...and Ryan Phillippe is not into homosex.

by Anonymousreply 49October 19, 2023 3:02 AM

Honestly - I think he found it hard to share the spotlight with someone whose career was doing better AND who was better looking.

He always looked like he had a fragile ego.

When someone as beautiful and tall and young as Rebecca steals the limelight and attention from someone like John who always got the looks and attention, I'm sure he's going to resent it.

A lot of really good looking people have not so great looking partners. Some say it's because they don't think looks are so important - I think it's something else.

by Anonymousreply 50October 19, 2023 3:15 AM

Because you were molested by a female, John, I'll continue to pray for you. Had it been a man, you'd be a dirty homo sinner and I don't waste my prayers on fags.

by Anonymousreply 51October 19, 2023 3:19 AM

Never heard of this guy until now, but damn he is so pretty, even at his age

by Anonymousreply 52October 19, 2023 12:32 PM

R52 - I bet you are either older than 60, younger than 35, or don’t watch TV.

by Anonymousreply 53October 19, 2023 3:54 PM

R53 mostly not a big TV watcher

by Anonymousreply 54October 19, 2023 4:05 PM

He's appeared on Broadway a few times and received positive notices. Saw him along with Elizabeth Ashley, Cybill Shepherd, John Larroquette, James Earl Jones and Kristen Davis in a 2008 Broadway revival of Gore Vidal's The Best Man.

by Anonymousreply 55October 19, 2023 4:45 PM

How could somebody not know who John Stamos is? He's been around for over 40 years.

by Anonymousreply 56October 19, 2023 5:51 PM

one of my college dorm mates looks just like him but he was Italian and very straight laced, he was an accountant major lol. But so hot!

by Anonymousreply 57October 19, 2023 6:26 PM

Does the story’s photo symbolize:

1. being set adrift

2. stuck at a table for one

3. crawling with crabs

by Anonymousreply 58October 19, 2023 6:31 PM

[quote] lol

LoL! :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 19, 2023 6:55 PM

I don't think she enjoyed the swinging he demanded in the relationship.

He's known for that.

by Anonymousreply 60October 19, 2023 6:59 PM

[quote] John Stamos recalls finding girlfriend Teri Copley naked in bed with Tony Danza: 'My worst nightmare'

John Stamos has revealed that he once found his girlfriend Teri Copley naked in bed with Tony Danza.

In his forthcoming memoir, If You Would Have Told Me, the Full House star looks back at meeting and instantly falling head over heels for the model and actress after a casual first date.

"She's everything I'm looking for in a woman," he recalls in the memoir. "She has an adorable daughter, Ashley, from a former relationship, and I love the idea of stepfatherhood. I'm starting to imagine our little family coming together. I'm dumbstruck and goofy in love. I could spend the rest of my life with her. Who knows if I'll ever find love again? Why not take a chance?"

More than a year into their relationship, however, Stamos began to notice a change between them while he was away "doing car shows and gigs."

"I call her from the road, but the girl who breathlessly picked up the phone after one ring is now giving me busy signals and dial tones," Stamos writes. "When I get home, I call her throughout the day and into the evening. No response. Strange. We've gone from talking on the phone every few hours to silence."

While he initially brushed it off thinking that Copley was at a modeling gig or audition, Stamos started to grow more and more concerned as time went on and he got no response. Remembering that Copley's ex-husband, Chip Mayer, was in town for the weekend, he hopped in his car and drove to her home in the Valley.

However, when he arrived, he discovered the house had "no lights on" and "no movement behind the windows" but that there was a car parked in her driveway.

"A black 1957 Porsche 356 Speedster, vintage convertible. Strange. I shuffle to the car with my stomach sinking and take a quick look inside," he writes in the memoir. "There's a hairbrush, keys, boxing gloves, and a half-unrolled poster of my girlfriend, naked, barely covered by a white sheet. Half of her butt is showing. I've never seen this poster before."

With the front and side doors of the house locked, Stamos remembered that he and Copley would sometimes sleep in the guesthouse, so he went to inspect it.

"The blinds are closed, but the door is slightly open," he writes. "I take a peek inside and see four feet protruding from the shabby-chic, floral-print duvet that once kept me warm. My Tiny Dancer is in bed with Mr. Porsche Speedster. They are sleeping. I can't tell who he is, but I recognize Teri's ass barely covered by the sheets. It looks like her new poster."

Stamos describes the moment as "my worst nightmare."

"I try to hold back tears," he writes. "Time slows until I'm frozen. I can't breathe. A few tears roll down my face, and it pisses me off. They snap me out of my daze, and I feel angry and confused. I could explode."

Stamos wasn't sure what to do with the man sleeping with his girlfriend. "Do I pull him out of the bed by his hair, kick him in the nuts, and beat his ass?" he wondered. "She's my girlfriend. Who is this piece of s---? He looks familiar. Content bastard. He rolls over, exposing his ripped abs and muscular body."

Ultimately, he decided to "run like hell," describing the situation as "not the time or place to save an ego that's shot to s---." But, before he left, he grabbed the poster in the car.

"I stare at the two-dimensional, half-dressed woman that I thought I knew. She's signed the poster, with little hearts, 'My Dear Tony, I'll love you forever. XO, Teri,'" he recalls. "Tony? Who the hell is Tony?"

It wasn't until he was on the drive home listening to Elton John that Stamos realized "the name of my rival."

"Hold me closer, Tony Danza," he writes.

"If you would have told me the day I walked into that room and caught my true love in bed with another guy that his show Who's the Boss? would launch Full House into a bona fide hit, making me a household name…," Stamos writes. "Well, what can I say? Thanks, Tony Danza."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 20, 2023 10:08 PM

He got issues!

by Anonymousreply 62October 20, 2023 11:27 PM

[quote] John Stamos recalls finding girlfriend Teri Copley naked in bed with Tony Danza

And then he joined them.

That seems like a more likely scenario.

Quite hot, actually.

by Anonymousreply 63October 20, 2023 11:29 PM

His belly button is the stuff of nightmares.

by Anonymousreply 64October 20, 2023 11:41 PM

what a pussy

by Anonymousreply 65October 20, 2023 11:58 PM

Wasn't it Teri Copley who once was heard saying on a set of a tv movie, "I don't think I'm needed here. Boy, the last time I said that was when I was in a three way with John Stamos and Tony Danza."

by Anonymousreply 66October 21, 2023 12:20 AM

My cousin’s friend who was a stylist to ALL the big names in Hollywood Direct Marketing companies said that, during filming of “Charles In Charge”, the crew had to replace the gray water pipes in Tony’s trailer whenever John visited, because John is a waffle-stomper.

by Anonymousreply 67October 21, 2023 1:16 AM

R67, and that is interesting how?

by Anonymousreply 68October 21, 2023 2:39 AM

Oh, NM!💩🚿

by Anonymousreply 69October 21, 2023 2:51 AM

Tony Danza fucked a woman?

by Anonymousreply 70October 21, 2023 2:59 AM

I honestly thought Copley died years ago. Nope.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71October 21, 2023 9:56 AM

I see R34's photo and (no offense, R34) never thought he was especially handsome in his younger days.

He became hot to me around 2000 or so and got hotter as he aged.

He's still a poor man's Clooney, though. Seems to be unable to sustain anything for longer than a season on TV. He'd be better as a host/presenter kind of figure somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 72October 21, 2023 2:36 PM

I'd sooner believe Danza fucked Stamos and dumped him, causing "tears to run down his face" (or whatever he claimed happened -- MARY!).

by Anonymousreply 73October 21, 2023 2:41 PM

Seriously. Everyone knows Tony is strictly dickly.

by Anonymousreply 74October 21, 2023 2:43 PM

[Quote] Everyone knows Tony is strictly dickly.

Tony is not a fag and I'm the dame that can prove it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 22, 2023 2:48 AM

John Stamos is a closeted gay man. End of story. He is a size queen bottom.

by Anonymousreply 76October 23, 2023 2:23 AM

r74 Tony and John both like the same type of men. Big dick white muscle guys. This was at Chip Mayer's house. Chip was a big dicked muscle guy. My guess is Chip was banging Tony and John got heart broken. Teri was the beard. Teri is/was a know born-again Jesus freak.

by Anonymousreply 77October 23, 2023 2:25 AM

[Quote] . He is a size queen bottom.

in other words, he's Greek!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 23, 2023 2:37 AM

He’s had a LOT of work done on his face.

by Anonymousreply 79October 23, 2023 2:46 AM

Is the second wife part Asian?

by Anonymousreply 80October 23, 2023 3:00 AM

Uh, Chris Mayer was married three times and engaged to a fourth when he died. He also had a bunch of kids.

by Anonymousreply 81October 23, 2023 3:00 AM

I had no idea he was an alcoholic, and a very highly self-pitying one at that. I recall reading blind items back then that absolutely pilloried her and held him up as a Saint. Explains a lot

Lord knows it's hard to have a practicing alcoholic in one's life at work or worse, personal home life.

And shame on him for breaking the Anonymous part of AA. He could go down as a drunken, flaming pile of shit tomorrow morning and he and others would blame a self-help group for his own demise.

by Anonymousreply 82October 23, 2023 3:04 AM

He went shitfaced drunk on some talk show in Australia, I believe.

by Anonymousreply 83October 23, 2023 3:12 AM

[quote]And shame on him for breaking the Anonymous part of AA.

He only talked about himself being in AA, no one else. That's ok.

by Anonymousreply 84October 23, 2023 3:12 AM

[Quote] I had no idea he was an alcoholic

He's Greek

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 23, 2023 4:28 AM

r81 Yep. Chip liked to spread his seed. He didn't mind a little male bonding either. He didn't like gay men but he liked fucking other guys who were "straight" If you were openly gay you had zero chance.

by Anonymousreply 86October 23, 2023 2:25 PM

[quote] R74 Tony and John both like the same type of men. Big dick white muscle guys. This was at Chip Mayer's house. Chip was a big dicked muscle guy. My guess is Chip was banging Tony and John got heart broken. Teri was the beard. Teri is/was a know born-again Jesus freak.

I've never heard of this guy until your post, so I looked him up.

HOT!

So this guy was a closeted "straight" man who liked to hook up with other "straight" men?

Including John Stamos and Tony Danza?? WTF!!!

He died young, too. Only 57 years old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 23, 2023 2:35 PM

R87 you just beat me to it. I didn't recognize the name either. Looks like someone you'd see in a gay bar

by Anonymousreply 88October 23, 2023 4:36 PM

The fact that he married someone the same age as the Olsen twins still weirds me out and, lowkey, ruins my childhood.

Why Uncle Jesse? Why???

by Anonymousreply 89October 23, 2023 4:57 PM

Lowkey?

by Anonymousreply 90October 23, 2023 5:01 PM

I'm old enough to remember when creep shock jocks like Howard Stern, Opie and Andy and other celebrities had a countdown until the Olsen twins turned "legal."

by Anonymousreply 91October 23, 2023 5:15 PM

r87 yep Chip was a big man. He was only 6'2" but he had a massive frame of muscle. His eyes were crystal blue and his smile would melt your panties off. He was a replacement Dukes of Hazzard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92October 23, 2023 5:32 PM

Was he a land dweller?

by Anonymousreply 93October 23, 2023 5:34 PM

Just because some random here says that Stamos and Danza like cock, doesn't make it so.

Show proof, or SHUT UP!

by Anonymousreply 94October 23, 2023 7:47 PM

Una Faccia, Una Razza!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95October 23, 2023 7:49 PM

if there's smoke...there's fire....

ever heard that dumb cunts?

by Anonymousreply 96October 23, 2023 8:54 PM

People that good looking fuck both sexes because it is mostly about the adoration.

by Anonymousreply 97October 23, 2023 9:11 PM

R9 FFK? Football Federation of Kosovo?

by Anonymousreply 98October 23, 2023 9:19 PM

R11 Christ, why don't you try to get your thoughts in order a little before posting?

by Anonymousreply 99October 23, 2023 9:34 PM

God, with him in the room I can't breath as he's trying to fuck me and my brother.

by Anonymousreply 100October 23, 2023 9:50 PM

There have been tons of rumors about Danza and gay porn stars. Stamos is much more low key but I know a guy who he hooks up with.

by Anonymousreply 101October 23, 2023 11:40 PM

He was shattered after realizing that his 15th plastic surgery procedure did NOT go as planned and as a result he looks a bit mummified.

by Anonymousreply 102October 23, 2023 11:53 PM

I would still kiss it R64.

He couldn't be perfect.

by Anonymousreply 103October 25, 2023 2:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!