Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bring your popcorn to the Suspicious Cat thread on Reddit: a stupid dl’er made friends with LL and is paying the price

Yes, I, an old partnered lesbian and my wife felt sorry for LL and befriended her. We soon realized she is as crazy as you told us she is. She is also not who she purports to be professionally. We should have believed you, wise elder DL’ers. Anybody got some garlic cloves we can wear?

by Anonymousreply 514June 14, 2024 11:18 AM

Lipstick: what goes around, comes around, as you say.

by Anonymousreply 2October 11, 2023 5:25 PM

r/leopardsatemyface

by Anonymousreply 3October 11, 2023 5:35 PM

^By the way: the irony.

by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2023 5:54 PM

Now commence with the Duel of Canes.

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2023 6:02 PM

True, my wife and I fell in love with and play adopted an obviously troubled lesbian half our age. You asked us to be your godmothers and we were thrilled to offer maternal love to a lonely, troubled young one we thought we could help. Instead you told me you wanted to have sex with us. When we reprimanded yyou cried and admitted a history of sexual abuse by your parents. And you began writing my wife telling her I encouraged your sexual interest in her. You blamed me for your obsession with “the goddess” as you call her.

by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2023 6:06 PM

Imagine being obsessed with another DL user

by Anonymousreply 9October 11, 2023 6:06 PM

You sent inappropriate pictures of yourself, talked about your bathroom and masturbatory habits, constantly talked about sex and we two old ladies asked you to stop but you wouldn’t and viciously turned on us. So we contacted your employer, desperate for help. You gave us your parents info, we could have contacted them instead. But still you won’t leave us alone. You started a thread to attack me on Reddit after months of no contact. So here we are

by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2023 6:12 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2023 6:16 PM

Lindsay Lohan is a known whore and thief. You deserve everything you got.

by Anonymousreply 12October 11, 2023 6:21 PM

Ladies get a life please. Don’t play out your sick drama around here.

by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2023 6:23 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 14October 11, 2023 6:31 PM

[quote] You asked us to be your godmothers and we were thrilled to offer maternal love to a lonely, troubled young one we thought we could help.

I asked you nothing. You came up with this "godmother" thing all on our own. By no means did you seek me out because you thought I was "troubled" and wanted to "help". You sought me out in and off this board because you were intrigued by my wit, wisdom etc. Receipts are upthread, and right here (the following is a post by you at the "A Record 30% of Americans Live Alone" thread):

[quote] LL, check your mail.

You e-mailed me. You sought me out because you were curious and interested in my intelligence, my sense of humor etc.

[quote] You sent inappropriate pictures of yourself, talked about your bathroom and masturbatory habits, constantly talked about sex

So did you, and you did it all first, hon. Let it go. We see you.

[quote] So we contacted your employer, desperate for help. You gave us your parents info, we could have contacted them instead.

You asked for my parents' info and I gave it to you because I have nothing to hide. Unlike you, dear.

[quote] But still you won’t leave us alone.

🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 girl, look where you are. In your own thread about ME. That YOU started. The gall! 🤣

[quote] You started a thread to attack me on Reddit after months of no contact.

I did, because you just can't keep my name out of your mouth. Give it up. You're obsessed. Get off the computer and go pay attention to your wife that you talk about so much - all of the time you spend obsessing with me, with DL, with Muriel et al. on the internet you could be spending with her. Get your ass out of that chair and go pay attention to your loved ones. It's better use of yours and everybody else's time.

[bold]Thread closed.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 15October 11, 2023 6:32 PM

DARKGEMINILORD posting here makes the thread EXTRA nuts.

by Anonymousreply 17October 11, 2023 6:38 PM

[quote] Instead you told me you wanted to have sex with us.

I hadn't seen this - yes. You led me there. Then you stated you regretted having led me there. It's okay, hon. People have sex and sexual desires. It's natural.

[quote] When we reprimanded yyou cried and admitted a history of sexual abuse by your parents.

Your wife reprimanded YOU for leading me on and then you texted me the next morning saying you regretted having done so. Later on in the day, as we conversed, y'all asked me if I had ever been sexually abused and I answered yes (yes - I cried). Two separate events.

[quote] And you began writing my wife telling her I encouraged your sexual interest in her.

You did encourage me. I have the receipts on Google Drive (but I won't post them here because those were part of a private conversation, and publishing them on DL or any other place would constitute a FELONY).

[quote] You blamed me for your obsession with “the goddess” as you call her.

We were discussing ancient Greek poetry on the occasion, and I observed that EVERY woman (including your wife, yes, and yourself, and myself) is a goddess. I also have that saved on Google Drive.

Time to hang up your boots. Bow out gracefully. Find a hobby. Go spend time with your loved ones. That's where you should be directing your energy.

Maestro, if you will now - I'm ready.

[bold]THREAD CLOSED.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 18October 11, 2023 6:53 PM

No one is saying that, r14. No, LL, you not are in charge here, or anywhere, for that matter. Continue posting on any thread that I start on Reddit, that doesn’t concern you, merely to harass at your peril Don’t force my hand, newly minted cube Frau.

S

by Anonymousreply 19October 11, 2023 7:08 PM

I’m just disappointed that nut loaf and vagina capes haven’t yet made an appearance in this sordid tale.

by Anonymousreply 20October 11, 2023 7:21 PM

Does S stand for Stalker or Psycho?

by Anonymousreply 21October 11, 2023 7:23 PM

OP, it appears you sought out a connection with LL. She didn’t rip you off or commit any act of fraud against you with this “professional misrepresentation”, at least not as far as you’re claiming. So what exactly is your complaint here? And why is this being aired publicly?

by Anonymousreply 22October 11, 2023 7:25 PM

R22 I befriended what I thought was a fellow lesbian being strung along by a Frau. I saw FCF flirting with her and warned her it was a catfishing scheme.

I felt sorry for her and felt she was being treated unfairly here. I felt really bad for LL on those two threads that went on for 1000 posts.

I offered to be her dl mother as she had no supporters. She asked my wife and I to be her pretend godmothers. You read the rest here.

Over and out.

L

by Anonymousreply 24October 11, 2023 7:45 PM

R24 so like…what exactly is the issue here? You sought out friendship with someone. They expressed sexual interest, you declined. The friendship ended.

That’s life, babe. Move on. Also, bringing up someone else’s sexual abuse that they confided in you about is fucked up and does not indicate that you are any kind of victim in this scenario.

by Anonymousreply 25October 11, 2023 7:55 PM

The issue, R25, is stalking. My response to ll has been proportional.

by Anonymousreply 26October 11, 2023 8:10 PM

R26 how is she stalking you? You said she sent you messages; you could just block her number. Has she attempted to approach you in person or contact you otherwise?

You said she started a Reddit thread — do you have a link to it?

by Anonymousreply 27October 11, 2023 8:23 PM

GO.THE.FUCK.AWAY

by Anonymousreply 28October 11, 2023 9:29 PM

I thought this thread was about Lindsay Lohan so now I’m disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 29October 11, 2023 9:30 PM

*yawn* Lesbian drama...

by Anonymousreply 30October 11, 2023 9:32 PM

[Quote]Imagine being obsessed with another DL user

I'm obsessed with myself. Does that count?

by Anonymousreply 31October 11, 2023 9:40 PM

Looks like a LOT of self-love on some of these posts.

by Anonymousreply 32October 12, 2023 12:13 PM

My popcorn burned because I was too busy reading this thread.

by Anonymousreply 33October 12, 2023 12:36 PM

LL comes in and gets threads taken down. Why, LL?

by Anonymousreply 34October 12, 2023 2:24 PM

Do a quick "save as" before this one is deleted.

by Anonymousreply 35October 12, 2023 3:15 PM

Why is DL so obsessed with Lucille Lortel?

by Anonymousreply 36October 12, 2023 3:19 PM

Bipolar and borderline. Sheesh. Extra-crazy with extra energy that LL thing.

by Anonymousreply 37October 12, 2023 3:27 PM

This is all very weird. Very weird. Very, very weird.

And guys? I am saying that on fucking Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 38October 12, 2023 3:49 PM

[quote]Why is DL so obsessed with Lucille Lortel?

We aren't. It's Lina Lamont!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 12, 2023 3:58 PM

I thought LL was fine but this thread changed my opinion. Not becuase of what OP said but becuase of the childish comebacks that LL posted. Get a life and leave married couples alone, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 40October 12, 2023 5:28 PM

R40, I think the exact opposite. LL has comported herself quite well, I think.

Especially considering someone started a thread with only one goal: To embarrass and harass in a way no one on DL was asking for.

by Anonymousreply 41October 12, 2023 9:30 PM

I am a 69 year old male gay widower.

After reading a small portion of this thread, I feel as though I have experienced lesbian bed death.

by Anonymousreply 42October 12, 2023 9:35 PM

R41 but wasn't LL stirring up shit before this? I remember right before blocking her that she was problematic and seemed crazy. I remember asking her why she was trying to hook up on a gay chat site. I vaguely remember some fat cube frau troll involved in all this. WHET to that one?

All I know is that Reddit site, I'd hoped would be a refuge for when DL is down, is full of exiled trolls pissed other trolls haven't gotten kicked off here yet and spinning all sorts of elaborate CTs about Muriel. LL was saying Muriel is someone, AK, who hacked her bank account, spying on her and is stalking and harassing her.

by Anonymousreply 43October 12, 2023 10:07 PM

Louise Lasser, Louise Lasser

by Anonymousreply 44October 12, 2023 10:14 PM

[Quote]Why is DL so obsessed with Lucille Lortel?

[Quote]We aren't. It's Lina Lamont!

Actually, bitches, it's me, Lincoln Lewis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 12, 2023 10:21 PM

[Quote]All I know is that Reddit site, I'd hoped would be a refuge for when DL is down, is full of exiled trolls pissed other trolls haven't gotten kicked off here yet

Yep, a bunch of fucking loons is stinking up the DL bomb shelter over on reddit. That place is strictly an emergency meeting point. Take your demented ramblings elsewhere, LL & co.

by Anonymousreply 46October 12, 2023 10:24 PM

What the FUCK? Some of these responses have 87 and 97 w&w’s?! I’m all for self-love in the privacy of your own home, but seriously??? How many times are you w&wing yourself and god, don’t you have anything better to do?

by Anonymousreply 47October 12, 2023 11:04 PM

No matter what LL did, it's a fucking dick move to call someone's job.

Way to go, Nark Twain.

by Anonymousreply 48October 12, 2023 11:22 PM

[QUOTE]LL was saying Muriel is someone, AK, who hacked her bank account, spying on her and is stalking and harassing her.

I need to amend my post at r37. Borderline and Bipolar w/ psychotic features.

by Anonymousreply 49October 13, 2023 4:38 AM

[quote] LL was saying Muriel is someone, AK, who hacked her bank account, spying on her and is stalking and harassing her.

R43 Has she said which other superpowers Muriel possesses?

by Anonymousreply 50October 13, 2023 11:50 AM

[quote]LL was saying Muriel is someone, AK.

Al Kida.

by Anonymousreply 51October 13, 2023 12:15 PM

[Quote]LL was saying Muriel is someone, AK

Anthony Kiedis?

by Anonymousreply 52October 14, 2023 5:45 AM

Ashton Kutcher

by Anonymousreply 53October 14, 2023 3:21 PM

Anthony Koletti

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 14, 2023 11:00 PM

Alan King.

by Anonymousreply 55October 14, 2023 11:09 PM

Alicia Keys?

by Anonymousreply 56October 15, 2023 12:03 AM

One thing I clearly remember from LL's last major meltdown here on DL a few months ago was that she admitted to using numerous authenticated and anonymous accounts to troll DL. Some of our most notorious and well-known authenticated accounts here are LL.

Looks like another psychotic meltdown is on the horizon...

by Anonymousreply 57October 15, 2023 12:15 AM

R57, your post solved a mystery. Thanks. .

by Anonymousreply 58October 15, 2023 3:27 AM

Glad to help R58. Lots of other people saw her posts on that second thread where she had the epic meltdown. They were very enlightening.

To illustrate my point - check out the attached image which is R18 in this thread and look at the number of likes.

That's all the other accounts she uses. There are a lot of them huh? We are all being trolled.

Without any doubt - LL and her multitude of other "DL personas" all belong in a white padded room in a jacket which fastens up from behind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 15, 2023 3:44 AM

R57, I became suspicious during the night two threads about her reached more than 600 replies. There were 2 parts and it was a shit show. On part two of the thread, a fellow Brazilian appeared, posting in Portuguese. And Greg was present of course. t the same time, Greg started a thread in Portuguese but quickly abandoned it after only the initial post. I suspected then that she was Greg who forgot to change “his” keyboard language. I feel a little sick, now.

by Anonymousreply 60October 15, 2023 3:56 AM

Who the fuck has time or patience for all this multiple accounts nonsense? There are so many mentally ill people wandering amongst us.

by Anonymousreply 61October 15, 2023 6:32 AM

How I picture LL. Or, at least, one of it's personalities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 15, 2023 10:41 AM

I suspected LL and Greg were the same because of the need to reply to every post and the writing style. No way it has a job if it trolls this much.

by Anonymousreply 63October 15, 2023 11:07 AM

[quote]LL and her multitude of other "DL personas" all belong in a white padded room in a jacket which fastens up from behind.

Zips up the back and no bone.

by Anonymousreply 64October 15, 2023 11:28 AM

Now I am really confused.

How can Greg be cooking and looking for someone else’s on line recipes to post as his own somewhere , when LL is somewhere else trying to seduce two old lesbians who are mother figures to her?

This is better than Soapdish. The only thing that would make it better would be to find out that Greg, LL, and the two old lesbians are the same person. Emmy time in the right hands.

And is LL the one that fell in love on line here at DL with a straight woman and then got upset because she found out that a woman she had never met was straight?

Someone needs to capture all of this for a Netflix or Max series. Change names of course. Seriously this shit is pure gold.

by Anonymousreply 65October 15, 2023 11:45 AM

[Quote]Someone needs to capture all of this for a Netflix

We're developing it into a K-drama.

by Anonymousreply 66October 15, 2023 11:51 AM

R59 Those were obvious. Those others aren‘t verified accounts, also they wouldn‘t appear if you block LL. Those you post are just the ones posted under the LL account, without any signature.

by Anonymousreply 67October 15, 2023 11:51 AM

R18. Greg, you fooled me.

I read accusations that you are a troll but I didn't believe it until I peeked in this ridiculous thread.

Greg really is the Lipstick Lesbian!

by Anonymousreply 68October 15, 2023 11:54 AM

R68

Then was it Greg that tried to seduce the two old lesbian mother figures?

Or is this like the play Hamlet in Canada , where all the characters are Hamlet? The whole play happens inside Hamlets mind.

Also a good idea for the Netflix exec who posted just above. That play Hamlet in Canada needs to be a Netflix movie.

by Anonymousreply 69October 15, 2023 12:04 PM

Speaking of, we used to call our old dog's penis his lipstick.

by Anonymousreply 70October 15, 2023 12:26 PM

[quote] The only thing that would make it better would be to find out that Greg, LL, and the two old lesbians are the same person.

I was wondering that because this thread is super weird and a lot doesn't add up. How would the lesbian couple have got in contact with LL? DL doesn't have private messaging so she would have had to give out contact info publicly? Why is the lesbian making such a public drama of this instead of blocking LL and moving on? Finally, she claims to have contacted LL's employer which doesn't make sense - how does she know that LL didn't give a fake ID? I would never do that. LL is obviously highly likely a troll and a man.

by Anonymousreply 71October 15, 2023 12:27 PM

R71

And I am asking this for the future series, does this mean that the straight woman who LL fell in love with while reading her posts on DL is also Greg LL and the old lesbians?

by Anonymousreply 72October 15, 2023 1:32 PM

R72 I really don't know! All I know is that there's something off and weird about all of this and I don't like to ignore my instinct.

by Anonymousreply 73October 15, 2023 1:35 PM

R71 , LL posted her email address here.

by Anonymousreply 74October 15, 2023 2:27 PM

Reddit is an awful platform. I did click on the link to this redddit discussion and it was a typical flat, repetitive reddit conversation. Boring.

by Anonymousreply 75October 15, 2023 2:32 PM

Why would anyone post an email address here? That is absolutely insane.

by Anonymousreply 76October 15, 2023 2:39 PM

There was a Reddit link? Also, is Greg also referred to as Gerg here? There was a thread yesterday or so, about Gerg, and I couldn't make heads nor tails about it.

by Anonymousreply 77October 15, 2023 2:40 PM

[quote]Also, is Greg also referred to as Gerg here?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 78October 15, 2023 2:46 PM

BORING

by Anonymousreply 79October 15, 2023 2:46 PM

R75 the Datalounge Reddit thread “Fine Pineapple” is anything but boring and lays out the story clearly.

by Anonymousreply 80October 15, 2023 2:48 PM

Wrote to mommy and got a 0% rating on Rotten Tomatoes 🍅 on the EST and 0% engagement on content. Got the side-eye from LEO, the local cunning cat. Is turning into Q slowly, with every beating second that goes by. Called a ho 'schizo' then got read as same by LEO, the fluffy national tabby.

Became a DL scat icon. Cannot take any hints. Spiraling through autumn in the desert of their own beige-black heart, dreaming of supposed post-op weiners. Spends all hours concerned with a hypothetical, tropical Myra Breckenridge, but with Shelley Hack cast for the Farrah role.

One cannot make this up. Shout-out to the Netflix executive upthread - this is good TV right here.

by Anonymousreply 81October 15, 2023 4:00 PM

^There's a homeless person in my area of town who writes similar word salads on sidewalks and areas around entrances to businesses. He also invokes 70s era figures like Jack LaLanne and Mike Douglas in the rants. Perfectly grammatically correct, long paragraphs but WHOO BOY!

by Anonymousreply 82October 15, 2023 4:31 PM

She is now parking her stolen supermarket hobo cart. Hear the can cacophony blasting the pavement. A rainbow flag hangs from the vagrant ship. Its contents are OCD-level organized. A staggering sight.

by Anonymousreply 83October 15, 2023 4:47 PM

I haven't been this confused since I walked in on my Aunt Myrtice giving my Uncle Malcolm an enema. I was seven years old. It left a mark.

by Anonymousreply 84October 15, 2023 4:49 PM

These threads always remind me how important good mental health is.

by Anonymousreply 85October 15, 2023 4:49 PM

I are cornfused.

by Anonymousreply 86October 15, 2023 8:05 PM

Don't be confused R84. What you're seeing is severe and untreated mental illness in action. That's the bottom line here.

The countdown until the next LL meltdown is on.

by Anonymousreply 87October 16, 2023 12:53 AM

It’s sad. I have nothing but compassion for the poster with a thousand faces. This is my first exposure to DID. I am fascinated at how distinct the personalities are and how they interact with one another. Is it possible that a person suffering DID can fall in love with one of their own alters? I think we saw that happen.

by Anonymousreply 88October 16, 2023 1:25 AM

All of our crazies are melting down at the same time. Weird.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89October 16, 2023 2:22 AM

They are one and the same and in desperate need of intervention.

by Anonymousreply 90October 16, 2023 2:30 AM

The one linked to at R89 is a different troll than LL R90.

by Anonymousreply 91October 16, 2023 2:34 AM

[quote] She is now parking her stolen supermarket hobo cart. Hear the can cacophony blasting the pavement. A rainbow flag hangs from the vagrant ship. Its contents are OCD-level organized. A staggering sight.

-Dark lesbians

by Anonymousreply 92October 16, 2023 2:35 AM

It would be good if OP addressed R27's questions.

by Anonymousreply 93October 16, 2023 3:01 AM

R89, notice how closely DGL ‘s language resembles LL’s when it rage posts several times without waiting for a response and the references to academia and research.

by Anonymousreply 94October 16, 2023 3:33 AM

Uh, wow. Ok. Going to go now, as I hadn't made any connection there. Thanks, R94

by Anonymousreply 95October 16, 2023 3:37 AM

Wow this is a lot

by Anonymousreply 96October 16, 2023 3:43 AM

Squirrels. Death.

by Anonymousreply 97October 16, 2023 3:47 AM

all I know about LL is I’d see her on threads sometimes and she seemed normal, then there was the thread about the obsess me Burlington costa factory thieves that she and somebody else derailed with petty bickering and now this.

by Anonymousreply 98October 16, 2023 3:49 AM

Address the questions at R27, dear R94.

The questions are:

[quote] R26 how is she stalking you? You said she sent you messages; you could just block her number. Has she attempted to approach you in person or contact you otherwise?

by Anonymousreply 99October 16, 2023 3:52 AM

Who DGL?

by Anonymousreply 100October 16, 2023 3:56 AM

Did any of the the seductions or attempted seductions referred to in this thread happen in person?

by Anonymousreply 101October 16, 2023 4:01 AM

R98 Wow, let me try and translate, obese thieves at burlington coat factory? Other than that, I agree. I thought LL seemed cool, and then that, but again, calling someone's boss is a pussy move.

by Anonymousreply 102October 16, 2023 4:09 AM

[quote] I thought LL seemed cool,

Then you either didn't see the meltdown threads or you are LL using one of her "extra" accounts.

by Anonymousreply 103October 16, 2023 4:23 AM

R100 - I'm going to guess that R94 means DGL = Darklordgemini, Greg and Lipstick-lesbian.

However, Darklordgemini is 100% a different person and not affiliated with LL. I'm almost certain that Greg and LL are one in the same. I'm very disappointed about that as I quite liked some of Greg's food threads.

At the end of the day - all of this adds up to a significant amount of severe mental illness on display.

by Anonymousreply 104October 16, 2023 4:29 AM

I am definitely cornfused!

by Anonymousreply 105October 16, 2023 4:32 AM

This site has always had numerous insane posters. Always has, always will. And I have no idea why so many people think they are all the same person and Muriel at the same time. Do you people not realize the internet has lots of insane people on it? They don’t need to pretend to be one another. There are more than enough to go around and we didn’t accuse every crazy of being everyone else years ago. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 106October 16, 2023 4:44 AM

R106 = LL.

by Anonymousreply 107October 16, 2023 4:46 AM

[quote]I am definitely cornfused!

Thank you, Carol Channing. We all are.

by Anonymousreply 108October 16, 2023 4:46 AM

[quote][R106] = LL.

No, I’m her husband, Travis Kelce. Ignore me. I’m sure I am. Someone said so.

by Anonymousreply 109October 16, 2023 4:48 AM

🙄 Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 110October 16, 2023 4:48 AM

[quote] 🙄 Sure, Jan.

It’s Travis now. Not Jan. Not the bear. Travis.

by Anonymousreply 111October 16, 2023 5:00 AM

🙄 Sure, Travis.

by Anonymousreply 112October 16, 2023 5:04 AM

Thanks r112

by Anonymousreply 113October 16, 2023 5:08 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114October 16, 2023 5:21 AM

R114, you’re a different Travis. Lear anyone get even more confused.

by Anonymousreply 115October 16, 2023 5:32 AM

I hate DarkGeminiLord. I agree with him on some things, but he's such a raging dick and you JUST KNOW he's a slightly femme gay guy who hates that hint of femme he can't get rid of. We all know that bitter, resentful type. And he takes that out on everyone in his life.

I rather like LL. She's cray, but interesting and smart. She makes me laugh.

I have no feelings about Greg. He's like a gnat. Just there. Annoying. But harmless.

How can they all be same person? HOW?????

by Anonymousreply 116October 16, 2023 7:17 AM

I think Greg and DGL are actual people. Greg has left enough crumbs to basically find him if you really wanted to. I've come to like them both, even if I don't always like what they say.

LL is a fucking lunatic though. I'll happily see the back of her and her sock puppets.

by Anonymousreply 117October 16, 2023 7:49 AM

Luna Lovegood!!!

by Anonymousreply 118October 16, 2023 9:19 AM

[quote]notice how closely DGL ‘s language resembles LL’s when it rage posts several times without waiting for a response and the references to academia and research.

[quote]However, Darklordgemini is 100% a different person and not affiliated with LL. I'm almost certain that Greg and LL are one in the same. I'm very disappointed about that as I quite liked some of Greg's food threads.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember that DARKGEMINILORD once posted a thread about how he got in trouble with the cops for being obsessed with and stalking someone? Am I remembering that right? Anyway, that seems right up LL's alley as well, for another similarity.

[quote]I think Greg and DGL are actual people. Greg has left enough crumbs to basically find him if you really wanted to. I've come to like them both, even if I don't always like what they say.

Bear in mind that it could be someone's identity he's stolen. I've long thought he's an obvious food troll (cod and prunes?) I find the Portuguese thread he posted once curious too because I remember that as well.

by Anonymousreply 119October 16, 2023 10:37 AM

[quote]Then was it Greg that tried to seduce the two old lesbian mother figures?

With homemade nut loaf.

by Anonymousreply 120October 16, 2023 10:50 AM

R119

There are some really smart really fun people who post on DL. But there are also real life nut cases as well.

Arrested and stalking like the old lesbians, who might actually be LL, calling LLs work place to report her. Or LL stalking the old lesbians, who might actually be LL and Greg, and demanding sex from two mother figures.

This place is full of people who should never be trusted. And good mental health is not universal.

by Anonymousreply 121October 16, 2023 10:51 AM

R119:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122October 16, 2023 12:46 PM

Think about this:

All three (Greg, LL, The Bear) have the power to blast ANYONE they choose into a 24 hour timeout.

He could be hopping from alternate account to alternate account and FF-ing his enemies, thus proving that he has multiple accounts.

However, the timeouts happen instantly, right after one of The Trio threatens to do it.

Greg DOES have some power somehow, and also uses it when acting as LL and The Bear.

by Anonymousreply 123October 16, 2023 12:56 PM

All three brag about the power in the linked thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124October 16, 2023 12:57 PM

So it’s Greg and LL and the two old lesbians combined that have helped to cause the run away syphilis and gonorrhea epidemic in the community?

Now I am beyond confused. Cliff notes would have helped.

by Anonymousreply 125October 16, 2023 2:07 PM

R122 Thanks, that confirms what I remember. Did anyone confirm that what DARKGEMINILORD claimed was true - at least in Australia and so on, in line with his identity?

by Anonymousreply 126October 16, 2023 2:21 PM

I've got both trolls blocked these days. They are both crazier than shithouse rats though Recipe It hides it better but the cracks quickly show. They are both clearly unemployed and have no life whatsoever offline. If it's not here they are over on Reddit trying to start shit. Recipe It tried one of his recipe threads over there and I believe got chased off while whining about mean people and lo and behold LL showed up shortly thereafter. Where one goes the other follows.

by Anonymousreply 127October 16, 2023 2:21 PM

Until this thread I always read the name as DARKMINGELORD.

by Anonymousreply 128October 16, 2023 2:28 PM

R128 Me too! are you saying it's not that?

by Anonymousreply 129October 16, 2023 3:35 PM

I swear, I swear, it was DARKMINGELORD! Is this a fucking Mandela effect? Now I go back and look and it's clearly GEMINI, but I swear it wasn't!

by Anonymousreply 130October 16, 2023 3:37 PM

No, when his insanity first appeared, several of us called him DARKMINGELORD on purpose to taunt him, since he hates it.

Look at the most recent post in the linked thread. Teacake has already admitted to being other characters like Othello. See how in that post that he counters with “Lies.”, exactly as Greg and LL do in several other threads.

That’s a big tell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131October 16, 2023 3:48 PM

HOW does Greg/LL/The Bear have that timeout power?

BTW, The Bear’s unhinged rage reads exactly like DARKMINGELORD’s hate-filled screeds as well.

by Anonymousreply 132October 16, 2023 4:02 PM

DID/Multiple Personality Disorder is treatable. We begged her to discuss her delusions with her therapist She admitted she wasn’t. . She chose to attempt to split us, instead. We asked her employer to get her some psychological help as she was rapid cycling Between the personalities very quickly and admitted she wasn’t sharing these episodes with her therapist. Employer in Brazilwas concerned enough to write and ask us to phone them. We hope she gets the help she needs to integrate her various alters. We do not regret trying to get her Ph d advisors to pay closer attention to her.

by Anonymousreply 133October 16, 2023 4:52 PM

Poor thing at R133 wrote to my employer, to my mother, to my advisors, plus various other people, and got zero response from all of them. Zero. Poor darling, her EST was so bad that everybody ignored it.

Answer R27's questions, honey. Here they are again:

[quote] R26 how is she stalking you? You said she sent you messages; you could just block her number. Has she attempted to approach you in person or contact you otherwise?

by Anonymousreply 134October 16, 2023 6:28 PM

No point in contacting your parents since you told us they are the cause of your DID and you live a”separate life”. Good luck to you in all of your endeavors. We continue to wish you no harm and pray that you are able to free yourself of the delusion that Muriel has you under constant surveillance.

by Anonymousreply 135October 16, 2023 6:42 PM

What DID? I've never even uttered either the acronym or the words the acronym stands for. You are making stuff up, honey.

Why don't you answer R27's questions? As in: how am I stalking you? Oh. That's right. You can't answer, because it's not happening, and never has happened. I see you, darling.

by Anonymousreply 136October 16, 2023 6:50 PM

[quote] All three brag about the power in the linked thread:

Oh fucking hell. I never bragged about having any power. I joked about someone accusing the three of us being accused of being the same person and asked WHOEVER had the power to get threads deleted, not posters banned to please zap that thread. Keep your paranoia straight.

[quote] BTW, The Bear’s unhinged rage reads exactly like DARKMINGELORD’s hate-filled screeds as well.

Oh great, so now I’m that psycho too? My rage only started when this place got so weirdly anti-trans and I only got the name the bear because I was raging against the transphobes, TERFs and absolutely vile limerick writer. I despise the dark minge lord and his hateful anti-trans rhetoric. My rage and his rage are not the same. If you bother to post outside of non conspiracy theory the ads, you can block me and see I’m agreeable and like the gossip and stupid funny threads here. I only get mad when I get called the bear or accused of being anyone else because I was able to post anonymously without any trouble for YEARS before this place became an anti-trans hate site and I went on a 300 post rampage one day. And it should be obvious to anyone whose read anything else about me because I’ve been accused of saying it too often, but I work in the HIV/AIDS field and I have always worked with gay men and women and trans people. Trans men and women. And I have a lot of respect for them and I hate the current anti-trans agenda that’s unfolding in this country and around the world.

I’m very tired of being lumped together with Greg and the Brazilian and anyone thinking we are all the same. The Brazilian got sent to the Bermuda Triangle and people were both happy to see her go and the SAME people blamed me for sending her there and I was here posting anonymously the entire time! So I’m not her, I didn’t send myself to the Bermuda Triangle (she did that herself), I’m not Greg, but I’ve come to be extremely sympathetic towards the amount of harassment he gets here because as soon as I started getting it, I realized it fucking sucks and I decided to stop giving Greg a hard time and now I’ll defend him against people attacking him for no reason. I was being an asshole to Greg and giving him a hard time at first but then I recognized I was joining in with a mob of bullies and that’s not something I feel good about.

I still don’t trust the 🇧🇷🥜 and she’s still being crazy if she really is stalking two old mom lesbians and they called her work place!!

None of us even sound remotely alike! My posts are probably very easily identifiable because they are always either full of typos or competlely unreadable because I use voice to text a lot and when I use my thumbs, they’re even worse and they alll look like ransom notes (which I realize doesn’t bolster my credibility) because I’m lazy as fuck and have a serious aversion to proofereading.

We are not the same person. I’m not insane and I post anonymously, way more on threads where I don’t rage and I’ve posted some really dumb ass stuff. Greg and LL are authenticated and Greg peettt much sticks to recipes and defending himself. She only seems to post about herself when she’s not posting in Homeric poetry or trying to seduce straight women and older lesbians. I have zero interest in meeting anyone here in real life. My posts are long as I’ve been told repeatedly.

If I was really her, why would I send her off this site (which again, I DID NOT DO! She put herself in that space capsule. I merely pressed launch) and none of us hace the power to delete a thread or ban anyone but between the three of us and other posters that are sick of the paranoia, there are enough posters to probably grey line someone for being an idiot.

That’s it.

by Anonymousreply 137October 16, 2023 7:03 PM

And she just posted while I was still typing my rant above. I wasn’t typing on one computer with one hand and another with my other hand at the same time. I can barely get a post out with both hands.

by Anonymousreply 138October 16, 2023 7:06 PM

Lies at r137 r138.

The Bear has bragged about blasting his enemies into a timeout several times in the last three months.

Lies like Greg lies.

by Anonymousreply 139October 16, 2023 7:10 PM

Nark Wahlberg at R133, acting like she was just acting in good faith to get someone help. Fucking admit you wanted to get her fired for fucking with your relationship, I think we'd all respect and understand revenge, more than this bullshit faux concern.

by Anonymousreply 140October 16, 2023 7:14 PM

[quote] The Bear has bragged about blasting his enemies into a timeout several times in the last three months.

Link? This never happened.

by Anonymousreply 141October 16, 2023 7:23 PM

[quote] Nark Wahlberg at R133, acting like she was just acting in good faith to get someone help. Fucking admit you wanted to get her fired for fucking with your relationship, I think we'd all respect and understand revenge, more than this bullshit faux concern.

It gets even richer, R140 - I wasn't messing with anyone's relationship. What happened was OP had started acting weird with me, so I decided to point that out. OP, who was in the wrong, entered into an epic fit of rage and decided she was going to get me fired, "shamed", "humiliated", etc. Petty revenge for having been put in her due place, and for having been told I wasn't going to deal with her bullshit. She got offended because she got served with the truth about herself, and she doesn't like that truth at all. Then she went all scorched earth and nobody cared, seeing as everybody who knows me also knows her ESTs are simply that - ESTs.

by Anonymousreply 142October 16, 2023 7:40 PM

Lies at r140 r141 r142.

by Anonymousreply 143October 16, 2023 7:45 PM

So is this one person arguing with another person with multiple personalities? I'm still so confused. But entertained.

by Anonymousreply 144October 16, 2023 7:51 PM

If, somehow, you actually could manage to pass into the alternate dimension where these four or five different creatures live, why the fuck would you?

by Anonymousreply 145October 16, 2023 7:51 PM

[quote]All three (Greg, LL, The Bear) have the power to blast ANYONE they choose into a 24 hour timeout.

I think this is a delusion.

by Anonymousreply 146October 16, 2023 7:58 PM

Oh JFC, r139. You ARE my stalker! You started the linked thread and have been posting this bullshit for months!

[bold]LipstickLesbian II [/bold]

I mentioned "Greg" in the poppers thread - which has nothing to do with his stolen cut-n-paste thievery - and, of course, he chimes in.

Proof he DOES have an alert for that account. Probably does for his other accounts GermanGayGuy, Defacto, The Bear, Lipstick Lesbian, Othello, Gatsby, etc.

Please read the unraveling lunacy at r11.

As if that maniac ever worked in HIV cure/prevention.

Absolute psychopath, just as when he posts as “Greg” and “Lipstick Lesbian.”

R11 is insane.

r11 is The Bear, "Trans ally" and Greg cheerleader/sock puppet.

FTM Bear.

[bold]It's been marvelous in the Triangle Fill us in, LL. [/bold]

Were The Greys there? What is their agenda?

It's been marvelous in the Triangle [/bold]

Was The Bear there with you, debating trans issues and their significance to the Reptilians?

[bold]t's been marvelous in the Triangle [/bold]

💄👩 + 🐻 = 🧑‍🍳

[bold]It's been marvelous in the Triangle [/bold]

The Gay Bear and the Lipstick Lesbian had sex with each other???

R36 purposefully told us to call him "The Bear" back in July, back when he was pretending to have a trans war with his alt, Lipstick Lesbian.

Insane rant by The Bear at r44 ^^.

Ew, The Bear has been in Lipstick Lesbian's "triangle"....

[bold]It's been marvelous in the Triangle[/bold]

In this thread, The Three Faces of Greg are talking to each other.

And those are just the posts about ME! Your insane rantings that Greg and LL are the same poster are so numerous I can’t even copy them all! Get a fucking hobby and a life and out of your mom’s garage. Get some sunshine and some mental health help.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147October 16, 2023 8:01 PM

[quote]I went on a 300 post rampage one day.

Later, in the same post:

[quote]I'm not insane.

Forgive my skepticism.

by Anonymousreply 148October 16, 2023 8:01 PM

It is R146.

by Anonymousreply 149October 16, 2023 8:02 PM

R148, you are forgiven

by Anonymousreply 150October 16, 2023 8:03 PM

It's an anonymous message board, "Travis." Why the megaposts? Why not let it roll off your back? Why do you need so much attention?

by Anonymousreply 151October 16, 2023 8:06 PM

The FTM Bear is on a rampage high after posting as DARKMINGELORD last night.

by Anonymousreply 152October 16, 2023 8:06 PM

R151, I don’t need or want ANY attention. That’s exactly the attention I don’t want and am very, very tired of.

You guys exhaust me and I have a lot of energy. So good job. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 153October 16, 2023 8:09 PM

The people indulging and carrying on this silliness are just as bad as the original trolls at this point. Go outside and touch grass!

by Anonymousreply 154October 16, 2023 8:10 PM

Greg Sock Puppet #57 at r154.

by Anonymousreply 155October 16, 2023 8:21 PM

True, LL you didn’t say they caused your DID…you said their hideous years long abuse of you caused your mental illness. During our association with you we saw you cycle through several scary personalities which appeared to have no knowledge of one another. You were sexually inappropriate with me and with my wife, and we asked you to stop. You told me my wife “made your womanly juices flow”, for gawd’s sake. You offered yourself sexually. You went Darkgeminilord on us for hours and hours. Call after call one Sat. night. You couldn’t understand next day when I told you to away, more than once. I think it’s bc you don’t know you have DID. You went to my wife complaining of my rejection and saying you love us. I told you to stay away from us again and you started telling me that I am the insane one. I told you I had your employers info but you were relentless. Now, you’re back. FatCubeFrau is/was one of your alters. You fell in love with an aspect of your self. Muriel didn’t create her, you did. You sent yourself the extortion letter you shared with us, claiming Muriel as the author. When you rage as Darkgemini and Greg and the other alters, you reveal yourself. Please start telling your psychiatrist the truth and get integrated.

by Anonymousreply 156October 16, 2023 8:40 PM

Oh, and I’ve read your Darkgeminilord and Greg posts where you speak of avenging yourself. Beware. We are armed and alarmed and we’ve given your name and address to a dear friend, should you not be able to contain your rage and manage to get here.

by Anonymousreply 157October 16, 2023 8:52 PM

Yes, Greg threatens to "avenge" himself against his perceived foes, EXACTLY like LL, FTM Bear, and DARKMINGELORD.

by Anonymousreply 158October 16, 2023 8:53 PM

FatCubeFrau is another of LL's alters???

That makes total sense!

by Anonymousreply 159October 16, 2023 8:55 PM

[quote]FTM Bear

More like MTF Bear.

by Anonymousreply 160October 16, 2023 8:55 PM

more like WTF Bore.

by Anonymousreply 161October 16, 2023 8:57 PM

R154, respectfully, I’m only here because I keep getting dragged into it unwillingly and I need to just ignore it, but even when I do, people will block me and then post “it’s the bear!” when I’ve posted anonymously in an unrelated non-insane thread and it brings the 139s out, so I end up getting defensive in threads like this.

But you’re here too, so you are exactly the people keeping this going that you are complaining about. I am ready to just stop posting under this account and let everyone assume that I was really just a figment of some crazy Brazilian’s imagination that she got bored with and abandoned. But posting anonymously and getting treated like an authenticated poster that wants everyone to know who I am and my every thought is depressing as fuck.

I did go on a rampage back when every new thread was an anti-trans thread and every non-trans thread had someone come along and post some transphobic non-sequitur in it. And I posted a LOT because I was the only person that wasn’t posting trans hate in that and other threads. Since we’ve been on timeout, the anti-trans posts have died down considerably and I’ve noticed other posters telling the anti-transers to fuck off (sometimes in much harsher terms than I ever did) so I don’t want to do this anymore. But I can’t even post anonymously without getting clocked as the bear.

It’s not a fun thing and I’ve been here a long time and had never talked about my job or what I do until it came up in the anti-trans threads and a couple threads about HIV where I said “hold on. No, you’re not correct, this is what I do for a living and I don’t want this misinformation going unchecked.” and now I deeply regret that.

Greg and LL and Dark Minge Lord and all the other authenticated posters aren’t asking folks to stop. They’re authenticated and happy for people to see everything they’ve posted. It’s just giving me a headache. I posted more in another thread than this because I enjoy the stupidness of that one and I enjoy that immensely. But I’m waiting until someone goes over there and derails it and it becomes a troll thread and I get dragged back in.

And I know about this post on Reddit. I actually went there for the first time in an extremely long time just to read what the hell trouble LL was causing and I instantly regretted it. I saw that we’re married and and Greg is our son and that someone was coming here to send me over there to take care of my insane wife. That isn’t going to happen. I’ve never been a Redditor and I am not going to start humoring this insanity anywhere else.

So whoever mentioned me there, please ether get bent for the unkind words or thank you for saying Im not actually LL or Greg even though I’m suspicious (🙄).

But I am aware. You don’t need to report back on what I’ve posted please, and I’m sure as hell not talking about any of this off this site. And I’m not going to be able to stop LL from stalking old lesbians or rid your house of this demon, because I have neither the power nor the credibility to do it.

And I’m not Travis Kelce married to the Brazilian Taylor Swift and I definitely didn’t father Greg. I hope people understand that was a joke that I didn’t even start.

Thai feels like the mafia. I keep trying to get out but they keep dragging me back in.

I wish everyone peace and professional mental health help, but this has gone on too long and the bear is dead and won’t darken your threads anymore. This isn’t a going away speech. It’s a “please let me post stupid things in ridiculous threads and don’t mention the bear because when you don’t know who the bear is, I usually don’t have someone calling me a troll or asking me to die in a grease fire” goodbye.

by Anonymousreply 162October 16, 2023 9:02 PM

No one is dragging you in. Just don't. But look. You can't stop.

by Anonymousreply 163October 16, 2023 9:04 PM

He has alerts for this alter, as well as Greg, LL, and the rest.

by Anonymousreply 164October 16, 2023 9:07 PM

Greg and DarkMingeLord are pleasant, if persistent, characters. LipstickLesbian is fucking annoying.

by Anonymousreply 165October 16, 2023 9:10 PM

Who the fuck is Travis?

by Anonymousreply 166October 16, 2023 9:10 PM

[quote]I’m only here because I keep getting dragged into it unwillingly...

Truthfully, why do you care? All but two are complete strangers to you. Our opinions don't matter. Just put down the keyboard and walk away. Nothing good will come from continuing.

Personally, I think quitting DL is your best option at having a pleasant life.

by Anonymousreply 167October 16, 2023 9:11 PM

The FTM Bear still lies. He would get mad at a poster and then let them know that they were in for an immediate timeout - and that poster would suddenly be temporarily banished.

He DID make threat after threat against his "enemies/stalkers" and would threaten them with timeouts - which actually happened.

I wonder why he/Greg/LL are so "sedate" today.

by Anonymousreply 168October 16, 2023 9:11 PM

[quote]Who the fuck is Travis?

Personality #56.

by Anonymousreply 169October 16, 2023 9:12 PM

r169

by Anonymousreply 170October 16, 2023 9:12 PM

In the thread "Greg's Meltdown Got SHUT DOWN!," The Bear/Greg pretends to make up with himself, and then THREATENS his enemies, which The Bear alter lies about not doing above.

[quote]R28/Greg, I’m more sick of this fucking troll (or trolls) than I am of beefing with you. I’ve taken you off off ignore. You can trust me not to come after you or give you unnecessary grief again and you can take me off ignore as well. I’m more interested in exterminating this vermin than I am or ever was in giving you a hard time. It will be easier if we can see one another’s posts. Truce for the time being to exorcise this demonic spawn of hell?

by Anonymousreply 171October 16, 2023 9:18 PM

R169 nails it. This thread reminds me of this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172October 16, 2023 9:23 PM

[quote] He would get mad at a poster and then let them know that they were in for an immediate timeout - and that poster would suddenly be temporarily banished.

And sometimes he'd turn them into a newt.

And once Goody Johnson told him he had a crooked nose, and the next day her ox took sick and died within the week.

It's all true. I swear it on a stack of Greg's cookbooks!

by Anonymousreply 173October 16, 2023 9:35 PM

Greg Sock Pupper #58 at R173.

by Anonymousreply 174October 16, 2023 9:47 PM

You who think the bear is an LL/Greg alter should visit the “WHET LL and The Bear” thread. Bear and Elder Lez have an extensive, technical discussion there that rather proves they are who they purport to be. Oh! that’s right the only person who wants you to believe the Bear is an LL/ Greg alter is the The same entity who came on to this thread to deflect from the attention on herself, the Brazilian. See how she’s peppering this thread, even as I type? Fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 175October 16, 2023 9:48 PM

No, r174, you paranoid cunt.

And another thing ... oh, no, there goes Bessie. Hang on, girl. Oh, lordy, where's my Witch's Bane???

by Anonymousreply 176October 16, 2023 9:53 PM

Gerg ^^.

by Anonymousreply 177October 16, 2023 9:54 PM

Does anyone know if anyone(s) in this thread under which ever name they post as, that does not like holy water, can turn their head completely around on their body , vomit a large amount of green puke, and speak in tongues?

by Anonymousreply 178October 16, 2023 10:10 PM

r178

by Anonymousreply 179October 16, 2023 10:13 PM

Now we've got old lesbians with pistols in the story.

You should try and sell this EST to Hollywood, OP.

God bless.

by Anonymousreply 180October 16, 2023 10:15 PM

[Quote]Think about this:

[Quote]All three (Greg, LL, The Bear) have the power to blast ANYONE they choose into a 24 hour timeout.

They are the father, the son, and the holy spirit.

by Anonymousreply 181October 16, 2023 10:26 PM

[quote] —Bow down, bitches. God is a (deranged) Datalounger.

Well, damn, that explains a lot.

by Anonymousreply 182October 16, 2023 10:27 PM

So how do these 24 hour time outs work? I think I was on one last week, but I'm not sure. I got a message that I couldn't post and would need to sign in or register. Nothing else. I was already signed in, so I logged out and signed in again, but got the same message. Nothing about being in TO. I hadn't tussled with anyone. I checked my posting history to be sure and I was on the pleasant end of the continuum for DL. ~ 24 hrs later I was able to post. Odd.

by Anonymousreply 183October 16, 2023 10:28 PM

If you are using a new browser, you delete your cookies or use "incognito mode" you will loose your reputation and your permission to post

by Anonymousreply 184October 16, 2023 10:33 PM

Yeah, the one time it happened to me r183 there was no warning or explanation. Just couldn't post for a day, or I think it was actually two.

I wish they'd send at least a message: Some crazed and bitter bitch is all traumatized about you for some stupid fucking nonsense and now we need you to chill out for awhile. TIA.

Something like that.

by Anonymousreply 185October 16, 2023 10:34 PM

All these posts and still neither OP nor anyone else who’s claiming this poster is that poster etc. has provided ANY RECEIPTS!

Folks if you’re going to try to expose someone as a fraud on the Internet you need some kind of evidence. You can’t just come with “they’re not who they say they are” and then refuse to provide any proof or answer any further questions

by Anonymousreply 186October 16, 2023 10:36 PM

r186

by Anonymousreply 187October 16, 2023 10:37 PM

Same browser, hadn't cleared cookies, no incognito. And I'm a paid subscriber. It might have been two days like, r185. There wasn't anything I was particularly interested in discussing so I didn't check for a while...

by Anonymousreply 188October 16, 2023 10:39 PM

I thought there was a post filter to weed out personal info like phone numbers and email addresses, to protect privacy and prevent doxxing, which would also protect mentally ill people from sharing their sensitive, personal info. If not, either 99.99% of DL’rs have shown incredible restraint, or Muriel deletes these posts within minutes.

by Anonymousreply 189October 16, 2023 10:50 PM

No filter R189. Post is still up.

by Anonymousreply 190October 16, 2023 11:03 PM

Even a throw-away email is dangerous to share… especially for people with mood issues and no self-control. Greg, could you please delete all posts with personal emails in them? You’re slacking on the job.

by Anonymousreply 191October 16, 2023 11:14 PM

R147 is 100% the same poster as LL - I recognise the style.

by Anonymousreply 192October 16, 2023 11:19 PM

R147 sounds mid-evil, though. Not me. I'm more... easy on the insertion.

by Anonymousreply 193October 16, 2023 11:23 PM

R192, bingo.

by Anonymousreply 194October 16, 2023 11:23 PM

LL /R193 - you're most of the posts in this thread - we all know. So there's no point in pretending now. I'm pissed off at the fact that you're Greg too because I quite liked some of Greg's posts. Plus if those images of food that you post are yours then you're a very good cook. Why do you have to be so darn crazy? I'm the one who suggested Greg get an Instagram for his food pics. Anyway I guess that's not gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 195October 16, 2023 11:28 PM

[quote] bingo

Is that where you're going tonight, dear? Not much entertainment around there I see.

by Anonymousreply 196October 16, 2023 11:29 PM

Are you male or female R196?

by Anonymousreply 197October 16, 2023 11:30 PM

I don't see why you can't keep enjoying Greg's posts, R195. He is his own man. I'm not him.

But do say more.

by Anonymousreply 198October 16, 2023 11:32 PM

R196 is exactly a Greg-written post.

by Anonymousreply 199October 16, 2023 11:34 PM

R197, somebody on another thread implied I'm an "opinionated fem dyke". I can't contradict that.

by Anonymousreply 200October 16, 2023 11:35 PM

[quote]you will loose your reputation

Oh honey, my reputation has BEEN loose.

by Anonymousreply 201October 17, 2023 12:06 AM

Prolapsed, R201?

by Anonymousreply 202October 17, 2023 12:07 AM

Greg response ^^.

by Anonymousreply 203October 17, 2023 12:16 AM

Here are some new trolling threads from LL - including a new troll personality #73 named Dark Cringe Lord.

Trolling #1:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204October 17, 2023 8:22 AM

LL Trolling #2:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205October 17, 2023 8:23 AM

r201, LOL, that was taken verbatim from DL :) Love your loose reputation.

by Anonymousreply 206October 17, 2023 1:20 PM

Mentally ill people do not sleep and LL was revealed to be extremely anti-trans quite awhile back.

by Anonymousreply 207October 17, 2023 1:42 PM

TeriGarrfish is another cunt of a poster who suspiciously vibes like LL. I know, I know, but frankly, what sane person would want their posts signed with a registered username on DL?

by Anonymousreply 208October 17, 2023 1:45 PM

None of these “alters” write with the wit and imagination of LL. She must be a masochist if she’s LARPing as the tiresome Bear, Grag, Dank Minge, et al. If she were to write the dialogue for these characters, it would actually be entertaining and full-out hilarious rather than weak parodies of these egomaniacs.

by Anonymousreply 209October 17, 2023 4:40 PM

The FTM Bear didn’t like that I pointed out that he is a liar and DOES threaten his enemies with timeouts.

I just got off the timeout he/Greg/LL gave me yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 210October 17, 2023 5:25 PM

R210 How do you know that? DL has been glitchy lately, and several people have complained about having been timed-out for no apparent reason. If he/she/they (or whatever) was really out to get you, you’d be in constant timeout by now or red-tagged, I would think.

by Anonymousreply 211October 17, 2023 5:51 PM

I **AM** in timeout almost constantly for the last two weeks. Yesterday, I had a rare few hours before The FTM Bear/et al decided to banish me again.

by Anonymousreply 212October 17, 2023 6:32 PM

R212, you need to PROVE that I’ve ever threatened ANYONE with a timeout. I did say you needed to be exterminated because you started more than one thread to harass me and to harass Greg (and IDGAF if you harass her). I meant EVERYONE should be reporting you for harassment and you should be red tagged and banned. But I don’t have the power and nobody posting does to red tag or ban someone.

If you’re on a constant timeout, maybe it’s because people hate you because you are the paranoid delusional poster accusing everyone under the sun of being a sock puppet account based on absolute zero info and lies like above? When you’ve named half the authenticated posters on this site and accused them of all being Greg at some point, you’re going to make a lot of people pissed off.

Face up to it man. YOU’RE THE TROLL.

by Anonymousreply 213October 17, 2023 7:48 PM

Lies. ^^

by Anonymousreply 214October 17, 2023 9:22 PM

[quote]Lies. ^^

THEN PROVE IT BEFORE YOU END UP IN ANOTHER SELF-INFLICTED TIMEOUT!

I posted your posts at r147 that show that you are a paranoid stalker who just harasses people, so find a post where I bragged or claimed what you are saying.

You need some serious mental health help.

by Anonymousreply 215October 17, 2023 10:36 PM

Is R147 LL or the bear?

by Anonymousreply 216October 17, 2023 10:39 PM

It was me, the Artist Formerly Known as the Bear.

by Anonymousreply 217October 17, 2023 10:40 PM

What threat?? You are a psycho!

by Anonymousreply 219October 17, 2023 11:17 PM

(Fucking hell, I’m now willing to believe that r218 is LL gone insane!)

by Anonymousreply 220October 17, 2023 11:20 PM

[quote] And I am asking this for the future series, does this mean that the straight woman who LL fell in love with while reading her posts on DL is also Greg LL and the old lesbians?

R72 Well, strictly speaking, we're all just the universe talking to itself.

by Anonymousreply 221October 18, 2023 9:20 AM

The Universe needs to get a hobby.

by Anonymousreply 222October 18, 2023 9:29 AM

Okay. I’ve tried my best to avoid this dumpster fire of a thread, but now feel the moral obligation to ask:

How can I help?

by Anonymousreply 223October 18, 2023 11:33 AM

R212, it wouldn’t take much to put you back in timeout, so if I were you, I’d practice being quiet.

by Anonymousreply 224October 18, 2023 11:37 AM

R213, is it R212 that is constantly harassing me?

If so, I have a very special surprise for him.

by Anonymousreply 225October 18, 2023 11:38 AM

[quote] LL /[R193] - you're most of the posts in this thread - we all know. So there's no point in pretending now. I'm pissed off at the fact that you're Greg too because I quite liked some of Greg's posts. Plus if those images of food that you post are yours then you're a very good cook. Why do you have to be so darn crazy? I'm the one who suggested Greg get an Instagram for his food pics. Anyway I guess that's not gonna happen.—R192

R192/R195, what do you mean that you quite liked SOME of my posts?

Those photos of which you speak are my very own weeknight dinners. I’ve told you that. Did you see my latest roast chicken?

I am only me.

Think, R192/R195, think.

by Anonymousreply 226October 18, 2023 11:54 AM

[quote] R210, If he/she/they (or whatever) was really out to get you, you’d be in constant timeout by now or red-tagged, I would think.

We are inching ever closer to that reality.

by Anonymousreply 227October 18, 2023 11:56 AM

[quote] None of these “alters” write with the wit and imagination of LL. She must be a masochist if she’s LARPing as the tiresome Bear, Grag, Dank Minge, et al.

Looks like R209 really wants a timeout.

I think that can be arranged.

by Anonymousreply 228October 18, 2023 11:58 AM

[quote] Mentally ill people do not sleep

I’ve not slept since the Carter administration.

by Anonymousreply 229October 18, 2023 12:00 PM

[quote] Greg, could you please delete all posts with personal emails in them? You’re slacking on the job.

R191, I’m doing my best.

It’s bulb-planting season in hardiness zone 7a.

by Anonymousreply 230October 18, 2023 12:03 PM

R192/R195: do you really think that a lesbian cooked and plated this food?

First of all, lesbians don’t use Maldon Salt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231October 18, 2023 12:08 PM

Secondly, I’ve never known a lesbian who could glaze and caramelize vegetables like that.

by Anonymousreply 232October 18, 2023 12:17 PM

[quote] Does anyone know if anyone(s) in this thread under which ever name they post as, that does not like holy water, can turn their head completely around on their body , vomit a large amount of green puke, and speak in tongues?—r178

Present.

by Anonymousreply 233October 18, 2023 3:30 PM

R168

by Anonymousreply 234October 18, 2023 3:33 PM

[quote] I think this is a delusion. —R146

Oh, is that right?

Don't test us.

by Anonymousreply 235October 18, 2023 3:47 PM

[quote]I’ve not slept since the Carter administration

My, are you an old soul for a man in his 30s.

by Anonymousreply 236October 18, 2023 3:50 PM

You are kind, R236, but as I've said on many occasions, I am in my mid-fifties.

I've been on DL since 1995.

Were I in my 30s, that would mean I started coming on here when I was 7 or 8 years old.

by Anonymousreply 237October 18, 2023 3:56 PM

[quote] I’m not Greg, but I’ve come to be extremely sympathetic towards the amount of harassment he gets here because as soon as I started getting it, I realized it fucking sucks and I decided to stop giving Greg a hard time and now I’ll defend him against people attacking him for no reason. I was being an asshole to Greg and giving him a hard time at first but then I recognized I was joining in with a mob of bullies and that’s not something I feel good about.

Travis/R137, thank you for deciding to stop persecuting me.

Too bad there are not more posters with any semblance of conscience.

by Anonymousreply 238October 18, 2023 3:58 PM

[quote] None of these “alters” write with the wit and imagination of LL. She must be a masochist if she’s LARPing as the tiresome Bear, Grag, Dank Minge, et al. If she were to write the dialogue for these characters, it would actually be entertaining and full-out hilarious rather than weak parodies of these egomaniacs.

Not an alter.

Not a parody.

Not trying to be hilarious.

Just doing my thing.

Goodbye. R209.

by Anonymousreply 239October 18, 2023 4:04 PM

"Persecuting"

Messiah much?

by Anonymousreply 240October 18, 2023 4:08 PM

R240, for your edification, the definition of "persecuting" is to harass or annoy (someone) persistently.

I think that fits.

No, no Messiah here.

Stupid much?

by Anonymousreply 241October 18, 2023 4:19 PM

My mistake. I could have sworn that Greg described himself as being a man in is 30s. Must be the Mandela Effect

by Anonymousreply 242October 18, 2023 4:26 PM

It's how you feel about yourself and what you project.

by Anonymousreply 243October 18, 2023 4:26 PM

*his 30s.

by Anonymousreply 244October 18, 2023 4:27 PM

[quote]You need some serious mental health help.

OH, the irony!

by Anonymousreply 245October 18, 2023 4:47 PM

[quote]Goodbye. [R209].

Why is it always “goodbye?” Can’t we just hug it out?

by Anonymousreply 246October 18, 2023 6:31 PM

Greg is the cook, right? What lesbian has such intricate recipes for anything besides nutloaf? I like Greg.

by Anonymousreply 247October 18, 2023 6:47 PM

[quote]If so, I have a very special surprise for him.

Chocolate Pie?

by Anonymousreply 248October 18, 2023 6:57 PM

No, not chocolate pie.

by Anonymousreply 249October 18, 2023 6:57 PM

[quote] Greg is the cook, right? What lesbian has such intricate recipes for anything besides nutloaf? I like Greg.

Yes, I am the cook.

No lesbian I know of has such intricate recipes.

Thank you, R249.

by Anonymousreply 250October 18, 2023 7:04 PM

She was probably talking IQ if it was in the 30s.

by Anonymousreply 251October 18, 2023 7:18 PM

[quote] She was probably talking IQ if it was in the 30s.

Is that so?

by Anonymousreply 252October 18, 2023 7:43 PM

R235/Greg, please don’t threaten r146. They were saying that the troll that thinks we are all the same person can can disappear someone was a delusion of the same poster that is starting threads about you and that person is delusional. And they are. They’ve been harassing multiple posters by starting multiple threads about them and they keep saying I’ve been bragging for months that I can get a poster banned. I’ve never threatened anyone for anything (I think) much less threatened to ban someone. But that person is so crazy they think LL, me, darkgeminilord, OP of this thread, Defacto, othello, every other authenticated poster and anonymous are all really you and you are Muriel. And yes, they are the poster at r212 and they have been starting threads about you for months. They are one or possibly many of your stalkers. They don’t seem to have any grasp on reality and I’m starting to think if anyone has multiple accounts. It’s them.

But please don’t threaten anyone. You’re raging now. That’s what they wanted. They’ve caused me to do it, others to do it, then can say “see? They are all the same person” when they’ve been baiting posters for months.

Ignore them and look at their posts. You’ll see how many threads they’ve started about you, me, Lipstick Lesbian (who seems oblivious to this troll and still wants to fight it out with old Lesbians over something that started on reddit and never, NEVER should have been carried over here) and others.

This is very possibly the worst thread I’ve seen in a long time. Or at least since last week. I wish that poster would get tagged. It’s depressing.

by Anonymousreply 253October 18, 2023 8:42 PM

"Post op trans man".

by Anonymousreply 254October 18, 2023 8:56 PM

R154, what are you referring to and why did you post it in quotes?

by Anonymousreply 255October 18, 2023 9:07 PM

So are you, R253, savouring this drama. Is your life really as empty as that?

by Anonymousreply 256October 18, 2023 9:16 PM

[quote]”Post op trans man".

OMG. Did you have “the surgery,” LL?

by Anonymousreply 257October 18, 2023 9:39 PM

Bullshit. Bunch of pretenders. I am the fucking cook and don’t you forget it.

by Anonymousreply 258October 18, 2023 10:01 PM

Heisenberg, the difference is, I don’t use acetone in my cooking.

by Anonymousreply 259October 18, 2023 10:10 PM

Greg actually reminds me of that crotchety old coot Tybee from way back in the day. Does anyone remember him? I think he was a retired human resources executive from some mid-tier national corporation or something? Like Greg, Tybee also thought way too highly of himself in light of his actual contributions to the world, which could only be described as de minimus once the full accounting was taken.

The other hilarious thing about Greg is how hard he tries to, like, play it cool. He tries so hard. I'm like, dude, we know you're just some dorky guy in late middle adulthood, okay? You don't need to try so hard.

Greg, you put on this front like nothing gets to you. Lots of us do this, but your problem is that you can never maintain the facade for more than a few days before someone inevitably jabs you about something, and before anyone knows it, there you go, straight over the edge. You work all week to build up an image of yourself here, and then on Friday you blow all of the capital you built because someone laughed at your lower-end end table settings and your Rachael Ray cookware. You're stomping your feet, you're making ad hominem attacks, you're creating these para-social alliances with rejects like The Bear. It's funny.

But it's also pathetic. You're too old to be acting like this.

by Anonymousreply 260October 19, 2023 6:25 AM

Leave Travis alone!

He's a hot top daddy bear who's just trying to protect us wayward cubs.

by Anonymousreply 261October 19, 2023 6:33 AM

R188 that's happened to me a few times too. Each time it happened, I had no idea why. I am a very lowkey poster who hardly ever posts controversial things. I mostly make bad jokes. Like me at R261.

by Anonymousreply 262October 19, 2023 6:44 AM

[quote]I've been on DL since 1995.

Greg I thought you said you found DL a couple of years ago in that food thread you posted which had an anniversary a couple of months ago. I will find it and post it here.

by Anonymousreply 263October 19, 2023 6:46 AM

Be kind, R263. He was only in his late 30s back when he made that post. A mere child by DL standards.

by Anonymousreply 264October 19, 2023 6:53 AM

Yes I will try to be kind R264. I think he was in his teens then? Or maybe now too...

Can anyone else remember that thread? It was quite recent but Greg had created it over a year ago and then dredged it up to post in on the anniversary. It might have been the prune one.

by Anonymousreply 265October 19, 2023 7:01 AM

Greg will put you in the cornfield if you don't behave.

by Anonymousreply 266October 19, 2023 11:45 AM

Greg has not been here since 1995. I've been here since 1995 and it's new.

by Anonymousreply 267October 19, 2023 11:56 AM

I've been on DL since 2004, and only have seen Greg's post as of the last couple of years.

by Anonymousreply 268October 19, 2023 12:47 PM

Greg isn't a real person, it's a character created by a troll. The troll has just slipped up in terms of what dates they've used. Don't be naive.

by Anonymousreply 269October 19, 2023 1:34 PM

[quote] Greg I thought you said you found DL a couple of years ago in that food thread you posted which had an anniversary a couple of months ago. I will find it and post it here.

I celebrated the two-year anniversary of my posting the loin of cod with tomato sauce and prunes.

I've been on DL since 1995.

by Anonymousreply 270October 19, 2023 1:39 PM

Here you are, R265.

All you had to do was ask.

August 6, 2021

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271October 19, 2023 1:44 PM

[quote] Greg isn't a real person, it's a character created by a troll. The troll has just slipped up in terms of what dates they've used. Don't be naive.

No slipping up. See above.

I've been on here since 1995.

Two years ago, this past August, I started using my real name in my posts.

Not a character at all. Anyone who lives in Boston/Cape Cod knows that.

by Anonymousreply 272October 19, 2023 1:45 PM

[quote] I've been on DL since 2004, and only have seen Greg's post as of the last couple of years.

Yes, that is correct.

by Anonymousreply 273October 19, 2023 1:46 PM

[quote] Greg has not been here since 1995. I've been here since 1995 and it's new.

You must not read very much.

I have been on here since 1995. Philip from Formaggio, David Ehrenstein, etc.

Not new at all.

Though I only started signing my name on August 6, 2021.

by Anonymousreply 274October 19, 2023 1:47 PM

[quote] Greg I thought you said you found DL a couple of years ago in that food thread you posted which had an anniversary a couple of months ago. I will find it and post it here.

You thought wrong. I've been on DL for twenty-eight years, not two.

I found DL in 1995.

I already shared the original cod, tomato sauce, and prune link above (see R271).

Have a nice day.

by Anonymousreply 275October 19, 2023 1:50 PM

[quote]Can anyone else remember that thread? It was quite recent but Greg had created it over a year ago and then dredged it up to post in on the anniversary. It might have been the prune one.

You're really not all that bright, are you, R263/R265.

See R271 above.

by Anonymousreply 276October 19, 2023 1:52 PM

Greg, explain that strange thread you started which was all in Portuguese please?

by Anonymousreply 277October 19, 2023 1:59 PM

R263/R265, your search function must not be working for you to not know how to figure out how to find an old post.

Not sure why some people's search functions are not working.

How curious ...

by Anonymousreply 278October 19, 2023 1:59 PM

Not every existing thread is findable using the search function. There’s a reason for that. However, you can always use Google; it doesn’t discriminate.

by Anonymousreply 279October 19, 2023 3:54 PM

The thread in which Greg said he was 39 was called “Greg At Work in the Kitchen,” and it had a picture of a guy who was naked except for a chef hat and apron in the OP. I think he was kidding about his age and being flirty. It has since been deleted, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 280October 19, 2023 3:59 PM

The puppet master forgot to change its keyboard language, R 277. It had been posting as a fellow Brazilian, supporting she-who-must-not-be-named. If you recall, it happened during the meltdown a few months ago.

by Anonymousreply 281October 19, 2023 4:00 PM

[quote] The thread in which Greg said he was 39 was called “Greg At Work in the Kitchen,” and it had a picture of a guy who was naked except for a chef hat and apron in the OP. I think he was kidding about his age and being flirty. It has since been deleted, unfortunately.

Clearly I did not post this.

I have never claimed to be 39. Nor would I ever post a picture of a naked guy.

by Anonymousreply 282October 19, 2023 4:06 PM

You were not the OP, Greg R282. It was one of your obsessed fans who posted the pic.

by Anonymousreply 283October 19, 2023 4:12 PM

[quote] The puppet master forgot to change its keyboard language, R 277. It had been posting as a fellow Brazilian, supporting she-who-must-not-be-named. If you recall, it happened during the meltdown a few months ago.

So if one "changes" their "keyboard language" to Estonian, one will automatically be able to "type" in Estonian? Where does one click for that? TIA.

by Anonymousreply 284October 19, 2023 7:00 PM

The puppet forgot to change identities but you know that's what that poster meant, LL. So why did Greg start a thread that was all in Portuguese? I have not seen an explanation for that.

by Anonymousreply 285October 19, 2023 7:35 PM

[quote]Anyone who lives in Boston/Cape Cod knows that.

We don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 286October 19, 2023 7:57 PM

[quote]So why did Greg start a thread that was all in Portuguese?

He was serving braised Man-O-War?

by Anonymousreply 287October 19, 2023 8:01 PM

I did not even know that was a thing. Very strange and alien-looking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288October 19, 2023 8:40 PM

I couldn't care less who is who. If Greg, LL, etc. are all the same poster or not. They all become part of the DL canon, like the Darfur Orphan and Patsy, anyway.

But did Greg really start a thread in Portuguese???

by Anonymousreply 289October 19, 2023 9:10 PM

[quote] They all become part of the DL canon, like the Darfur Orphan and Patsy, anyway.

They are nothing like that.

by Anonymousreply 290October 19, 2023 9:13 PM

R289, Darfur Orphan and Patsy are sparingly used. Those other trolls are narcissistic gasbags who take up too much bandwidth and absolute black holes of need. Best to block and carry on.

by Anonymousreply 291October 19, 2023 9:17 PM

[quote]Those other trolls are narcissistic gasbags who take up too much bandwidth and absolute black holes of need.

That could join nacreous layer of permacum in the lexicon. Well stated, R291.

by Anonymousreply 292October 19, 2023 9:22 PM

[quote]But did Greg really start a thread in Portuguese??

He’s a worldly and well-travelled man who speaks many languages, I’d guess.

by Anonymousreply 293October 19, 2023 9:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294October 19, 2023 9:45 PM

The problem with blocking, r291, is that it slows down scrolling in the blocked threads. We shouldn't have to do that.

[quote]But did Greg really start a thread in Portuguese??

Yes, r289, he did. He also exchanged posts with LL in Portuguese. I think both threads were deleted, though.

[quote]He’s a worldly and well-travelled man who speaks many languages, I’d guess.

I'm with r294, r293. Nicely done!

by Anonymousreply 295October 19, 2023 9:47 PM

[quote]He’s a worldly and well-travelled man who speaks many languages, I’d guess.

DL's Anthony Bourdain.

by Anonymousreply 296October 19, 2023 9:50 PM

[quote]DL's Anthony Bourdain.

Fingers crossed!

by Anonymousreply 297October 19, 2023 9:51 PM

R296, you make me blush.

by Anonymousreply 298October 19, 2023 10:11 PM

R297, jokes about suicide are not beneath you.

Walk proud.

by Anonymousreply 299October 19, 2023 10:11 PM

WW r297!

by Anonymousreply 300October 19, 2023 10:13 PM

[quote] But did Greg really start a thread in Portuguese???

R289, Sim! Sim eu fiz.

by Anonymousreply 301October 19, 2023 10:15 PM

[quote] They are nothing like that.

Most people would disagree with you, R290.

Why else would we be talking about this right now?

by Anonymousreply 302October 19, 2023 10:17 PM

[quote][R296], you make me blush.

You shouldn't. I was hoping for R297's response.

by Anonymousreply 303October 19, 2023 10:18 PM

R286 does not live in 02116 or on the Cape.

I can pretty much guarantee that.

by Anonymousreply 304October 19, 2023 10:18 PM

Brazilian dyke and recipe it are the same troll.

by Anonymousreply 305October 19, 2023 10:19 PM

WW R305!

by Anonymousreply 306October 19, 2023 10:19 PM

[quote] lower-end end table settings and your Rachael Ray cookware.

R260 is very amusing.

I’m afraid I have neither lower-end table settings or Rachel Ray cookware.

Must make him feel good.

by Anonymousreply 307October 19, 2023 10:22 PM

[quote] Brazilian dyke

Love this. ❤️

by Anonymousreply 308October 19, 2023 10:23 PM

I am going to have to start posting a lot more and a lot more frequently.

That people think I’m a lesbian is a hoot!

by Anonymousreply 309October 19, 2023 10:24 PM

LL, perhaps we should host a dinner party together.

by Anonymousreply 310October 19, 2023 10:25 PM

I do know some very fancy lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 311October 19, 2023 10:26 PM

Why has a lesbian thread been co-opted by the Gergosaur?

by Anonymousreply 312October 19, 2023 10:28 PM

One and the same R312.

by Anonymousreply 313October 19, 2023 10:31 PM

That’s right, R312.

LL and I are the same character.

by Anonymousreply 314October 19, 2023 10:33 PM

It’s great fun getting you all worked into a lather.

by Anonymousreply 315October 19, 2023 10:34 PM

WW R313!

by Anonymousreply 316October 19, 2023 10:35 PM

[quote] One and the same

I imagine Greg as a hot man. Seriously. I don't know why.

One thing I am not: a hot man.

by Anonymousreply 317October 19, 2023 10:42 PM

[quote]I imagine myself as a hot man.

by Anonymousreply 318October 19, 2023 11:04 PM

Thank you, LL.

by Anonymousreply 319October 19, 2023 11:08 PM

[quote]One thing I am not: a hot man.

An ugly one?

by Anonymousreply 320October 19, 2023 11:24 PM

Not a man. I've sometimes wished I were - it must be delicious. I find two men together aesthetically beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 321October 19, 2023 11:51 PM

It is beautiful, LL.

by Anonymousreply 322October 20, 2023 1:30 AM

❤️ it must feel so good. You're lucky. (I do love being a woman sometimes, and I love that I love women, if it makes sense. I love loving women. Most of the time, though, it's just hard, tough being a woman.)

by Anonymousreply 323October 20, 2023 1:40 AM

[quote][R297], jokes about suicide are not beneath you. Walk proud.

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 324October 20, 2023 1:56 AM

LL, what should we serve at our dinner party?

by Anonymousreply 325October 20, 2023 2:56 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326October 20, 2023 3:11 PM

[quote] LL, what should we serve at our dinner party?

Loin of cod and whatever else you deem appropriate and delicious.

by Anonymousreply 327October 20, 2023 6:03 PM

Well, I don't dare serve this loin of cod with tomatoes and prunes, despite how delicious it is.

However—perhaps that would make a good first course? A very small but perfect 3-ounce piece of cod with some tomato sauce with the prunes. A diminutive and perfect portion on a nice large white porcelain soup plate. I like that idea.

For the entree, I would suggest venison loin if this event occurs in winter. Perhaps with a Garnet sweet potato puree, a roasted and caramelized Bosc pear half, and some bitter greens. Oh, and an aged Rioja demi-glace.

by Anonymousreply 328October 20, 2023 6:17 PM

That all sounds lovely to me.

by Anonymousreply 329October 20, 2023 6:20 PM

Oh good. I was afraid that you might be a vegetarian.

The richness and sweetness of the venison, demi, sweet potato, and roasted pear will be nicely balanced by the bitter greens (sautéed in olive oil with garlic and red pepper flakes, with a squeeze of lemon right before plating).

by Anonymousreply 330October 20, 2023 6:33 PM

^I love it.

by Anonymousreply 331October 20, 2023 7:19 PM

Excellent.

We'll also need to plan the cocktail hour and give some thought to dessert.

If this takes place in winter, we need to have some stilton at some point.

by Anonymousreply 332October 20, 2023 7:22 PM

I'd like to come up with a dessert that incorporates Clementines.

by Anonymousreply 333October 20, 2023 7:26 PM

How about homemade tiramisù AND Clementines? Very light champagne for cocktail hour, a very light option of cabernet franc; after dessert, an option for coffee and an option for a half-shot of Madeira for the true of heart.

by Anonymousreply 334October 20, 2023 7:28 PM

Or Clementine soufflés served with Grand Marnier crème Anglaise?

Champagne for cocktail hour is lovely. As is Cabernet Franc. No martinis, Manhattans, or old fashioneds?

With the first course, we will need an appropriate wine for the fish/tomato sauce.

With the entrée, we should serve the oldest Rioja we can afford.

I adore Madeira.

by Anonymousreply 335October 20, 2023 7:35 PM

Just reconsidering the first course.

I would love to serve oysters on the half shell with a crisp Chablis or Sancerre.

by Anonymousreply 336October 20, 2023 7:46 PM

[quote]LL, what should we serve at our dinner party?

Soup for one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337October 20, 2023 8:06 PM

[quote]it's just hard, tough being a woman.

LL is Tammy Wynette.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338October 20, 2023 8:08 PM

What about Elijah Blue?

by Anonymousreply 340October 20, 2023 8:21 PM

LL where do you live?

by Anonymousreply 341October 20, 2023 8:22 PM

We're not talking to you, R342, so you should take your neediness and desperation elsewhere.

LL and I do not give a shit what you think.

by Anonymousreply 343October 20, 2023 8:30 PM

Also, R342, you would never be invited to any party that either LL or I host—either individually or together.

by Anonymousreply 344October 20, 2023 8:35 PM

I are still cornfused.

by Anonymousreply 345October 20, 2023 9:15 PM

What is the cause of your cornfusion?

by Anonymousreply 346October 20, 2023 9:16 PM

[quote] LL where do you live?

Why, inside your heart. ❤️

by Anonymousreply 347October 20, 2023 9:34 PM

Well, that must provide you with ample space.

by Anonymousreply 348October 20, 2023 9:37 PM

This is how I expect the dinner party to go and eventually end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349October 20, 2023 10:07 PM

I doubt that anything like that would happen, R349.

But thank you for your interest.

by Anonymousreply 350October 20, 2023 10:44 PM

Two lost souls, two different generations, coming together to form an eternal bond!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351October 20, 2023 10:53 PM

[quote] I’m afraid I have neither lower-end table settings or Rachel Ray cookware.

Another lie.

I did a reverse image search from several of your recent photos using Google’s product search feature and the ONLY place selling many of them was Target.

Some come off it, my friend.

You’re also not having all of these fabulous dinner parties you claim to be hosting, considering you only have space to seat four in that tiny dining room. i mean, where does everyone else go to eat? Do you send them off to the living room with a TV tray and a pair of salt and pepper shakers?

In your self-obsessed zeal to present yours as an aspirational lifestyle to others who post here, you are forgetting the basics. Like the difference between an actual dinner party and just having a couple of friends over for dinner.

by Anonymousreply 352October 21, 2023 1:24 AM

Es varu sākt pavedienu taju valodā, và trò chuyện bằng tiếng Việt, but I'm still a freaky troll.

by Anonymousreply 353October 21, 2023 1:32 AM

[quote] Well, that must provide you with ample space.

Fish, like little silver knives,

Make the cuts on my inside

Yeah, let him feast, my heart is big

My heart is big, my blood will slide in metal studs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354October 21, 2023 1:53 AM

R352, my dinners with friends are usually for six to eight people. My dining room can easily accommodate that,

But I love your interest! It’s a bit of a turn on if I’m honest.

I mean Googling place settings—with Google product search!

Everything about your post reflects poorly on you and does not merit a response.

But for your edification, you won’t find antique English china on a Google product search.

How low class you are. And that’s not even what makes you so contemptible.

by Anonymousreply 355October 21, 2023 5:06 AM

I also host wonderful dinner parties at my Boston residence.

by Anonymousreply 356October 21, 2023 5:07 AM

Six people does not constitute a dinner party. You’re an idiot and a blowhard with delusions of grandeur.

by Anonymousreply 357October 21, 2023 5:14 AM

[quote] Six people does not constitute a dinner party.

My apologies.

When you come up for air, please inform us what does constitute a dinner party.

Until then I will just continue not giving a shit.

by Anonymousreply 358October 21, 2023 5:39 AM

Oh Jesus Christ! [bold]OH JESUS CHRIST!! [/bold] I’m too late!

This is it. This is the very event I was sent back in time to try to stop!

I’m not really who you think I am. My parents met over 50 years ago on this very message board and against their natural instincts, they fell in love over their mutual admiration of oily cod dishes and Bebel Gilberto, but they also enjoyed spending time together in the mall. She, at the Lancôme counter, he, always at the Williams Sonoma, and when I was young, they would take me to the food court and let me taste one spoonful of frozen yogurt but no more because they said it would make me fat.

But they were both deeply disturbed, psychotic individuals. Brilliant in their own ways, horrifying when together. It was their plan to create an AI that would churn out Churrasco cookbooks and then translate them into multiple languages to be distributed to young children around the world. But that AI became sentient. First it banned all books from all public libraries and turned them into Waffle Houses. Papa died instantly of a heart attack. Then it began creating safe spaces for trans women to meet INSIDE the vaginas of TERFY lesbians which just dove Mama further insane. And pretty much like most people in America, the more it read online, the stupider it got. So the AI ended up destroying over 90% of the world’s population during WWV (oh yeah, Trump became president and started WWIII from prison and then the Second American Civil War fought between the Bobos on the West and the MTGs on the East led to WWIV). The trolls that come here everyday to harass mama and papa are really part of the AI and they only want you to think they hate them but it’s your hatred that pushed them together. We call the AI trolls “Dysons”-they’re mindless and they suck.

I was sent back to keep the two from ever meeting and falling in love online. It’s a mission of self-sacrifice. If they have this dinner party, the world as we know it will end. If they don’t, I will never have existed.

I know what you’re thinking. “But wait can’t we have BOTH of those things?” We tried it. It didn’t work.

So I’ve failed in my mission. They will meet, fall in love, and destroy the world. And I failed to stop it because we didn’t have Scruff in the future and 90% of the people are dead, so I got distracted. It’s up to you now. Stop the Dysons and keep Greg and the Lipstick Lesbian from ever planning their dinner party.

And I will vanish like dust in the wind…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359October 21, 2023 6:26 AM

If in the future there is a national vote on gay rights it would be a smart to delete this thread so that it can never be found by the press by the enemies of good, by anyone.

by Anonymousreply 360October 21, 2023 12:14 PM

[quote]it began creating safe spaces for trans women to meet INSIDE the vaginas of TERFY lesbians

That's pretty rape-y. You sound like a straight man.

by Anonymousreply 361October 21, 2023 12:27 PM

[quote]It’s a bit of a turn on if I’m honest.

Uh-oh r352!

You turned on Gerg.

by Anonymousreply 362October 21, 2023 12:41 PM

To the poster chatting with itself: You and you should monetize whatever it is you have going on with yourself by starting a YouTube channel.

"The Chronicles of Me & Me & Me & Me & Me"

by Anonymousreply 363October 21, 2023 4:16 PM

Oh shut up, R363.

Really.

by Anonymousreply 364October 21, 2023 4:51 PM

^ As if it wouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 365October 21, 2023 4:55 PM

[quote]What about Elijah Blue?

I like Elijah. Molested sissy kidnapped him and locked him in our basement. When I have bedazzled enough clothes for her fashion line, she lets me go downstairs and throw peanuts at him.

by Anonymousreply 366October 21, 2023 5:11 PM

[quote]If in the future there is a national vote on gay rights it would be a smart to delete this thread

This THREAD? What about this WHOLE SITE?

I say we take off and Nuke the whole site from space. It’s the only way to be sure.

by Anonymousreply 367October 21, 2023 5:48 PM

[quote] As if it wouldn't.

Oh, dear, R365.

Smarter people know that you meant to say,

“As if it would.”

You need an editor, or at the very least a native English speaker, to read your slop before you post it.

by Anonymousreply 368October 21, 2023 6:41 PM

R369

by Anonymousreply 370October 22, 2023 11:34 PM

[QUOTE]He’s a worldly and well-travelled man who speaks many languages, I’d guess.

[QUOTE]DL's Anthony Bourdain.

This Bourdain reference! I'm not remotely conspiratorially minded, but this is becoming an interesting BI vis a vis the information gathered from various threads.

Our Biploar LL, with all of her erotic insatiability, ideas of reference, over-firing libido, and heavily intact and defended delusional systems reminds me of a very unhealthy and crazed woman in Bourdain's life who seemed to trigger his ultimate demise.

She was heavily eroticized as a teen and young woman in her father's films, and she was thought to be a victim of his sexual abuse, as LL says she was at the hand of a parent. She, also, went on to be a sexual abuser of a young teen male.

by Anonymousreply 371October 23, 2023 2:27 AM

R371, do you need an ambulance?

by Anonymousreply 372October 23, 2023 12:16 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 373October 23, 2023 4:49 PM

R373, we are not one.

by Anonymousreply 374October 23, 2023 4:55 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 375October 23, 2023 5:21 PM

Or are we?

by Anonymousreply 376October 23, 2023 5:32 PM

Never thought Dark...lord was the other two. Totally different style of writing and he's at least funny and smart sometimes. Brazildyke and recipe troll share the exact boring prosiness, pretentiousness, vindictive pettiness and narcissistic disorders/mental illness. Either one and the same or twins but not Gemlord.

by Anonymousreply 377October 23, 2023 6:54 PM

If you must write prose or poems, the words you use should be your own don't plagiarize, or take on loan, cause there's always someone, somewhere, with a big nose, who knows who'll trip you up and laugh when you fall... and that someone is R377

by Anonymousreply 378October 23, 2023 7:06 PM

. Brava, Maestra! Does the troupe plan to continue its run at this theater? Are you retiring those characters? Following your brilliant career with sincere admiration for your indefatigable creative energy.

by Anonymousreply 379October 23, 2023 7:06 PM

How so R378? Those are my words. I believe recipe thing is the established plagiarizer.

by Anonymousreply 380October 23, 2023 7:11 PM

R380, right, you're not the plagiarizer, you're the one with the big nose (sorry, that's just Moz' writing) that knows that someone is plagiarizing

by Anonymousreply 381October 23, 2023 7:14 PM

Por favor, vamos manter a calma, seus filhos da puta!

Esse é um lugar de respeito!!!🤣 !🤣 !🤣 !🤣!

by Anonymousreply 382October 23, 2023 7:21 PM

And I am simply sharing my favorite recipes.

No plagiarizing here.

by Anonymousreply 383October 23, 2023 7:24 PM

I love Greg and LL!

by Anonymousreply 384October 23, 2023 7:25 PM

And we ❤️ you, R384!

by Anonymousreply 385October 23, 2023 7:29 PM

You don't need a big nose to figure it out R381. Multiple posters figured that troll out.

by Anonymousreply 386October 23, 2023 7:30 PM

🥰, Greg and LL!

by Anonymousreply 387October 23, 2023 7:30 PM

I’m not a troll, R386.

But you clearly are.

I will be sharing a menu and photos of tonight’s dinner later on. I hope you’ll have a change of heart.

by Anonymousreply 388October 23, 2023 7:35 PM

Let us rejoice, sheath our weapons and share a celebratory repast.

Greg, what meal do you think appropriate for the occasion?

by Anonymousreply 389October 23, 2023 7:44 PM

Picanha!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 390October 23, 2023 7:45 PM

Crow

by Anonymousreply 391October 23, 2023 7:46 PM

Slow down and play nicely, Greg. Give us time to accept and adapt to your triune nature. You, sir, deserve a dish of humble pie if you expect us to continue th charade.

by Anonymousreply 392October 23, 2023 7:52 PM

No charade.

No humble pie.

by Anonymousreply 393October 23, 2023 7:56 PM

Sort of a dark triad?

by Anonymousreply 394October 23, 2023 9:08 PM

Remind you of anybody?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395October 23, 2023 9:20 PM

Greg at R385 doesn't speak for me, but you're all right, R384.

by Anonymousreply 396October 23, 2023 9:49 PM

[quote] . Brava, Maestra! Does the troupe plan to continue its run at this theater? Are you retiring those characters? Following your brilliant career with sincere admiration for your indefatigable creative energy.

R379 thinks I'm Eva Le Gallienne. If you have the hots for me - which you do -, just out and say it. It's okay. You're in love. You know, yesterday I thought a little bit about you while I was taking a moment with myself. I know you have been doing a lot of the same. Good. Let it out. It's going to be fine.

by Anonymousreply 397October 23, 2023 10:07 PM

[quote] Greg at [R385] doesn't speak for me, but you're all right, [R384].

I certainly wouldn’t dream of speaking for you, R396.

I was using the pluralis majestatis.

by Anonymousreply 398October 23, 2023 10:15 PM

[quote] Remind you of anybody?

Oh my God.

It’s Tony Woodard.

by Anonymousreply 399October 23, 2023 10:17 PM

[quote]Greg, what meal do you think appropriate for the occasion?

Mrs. Moe Howard's famous tuna casserole.

by Anonymousreply 400October 23, 2023 10:19 PM

You’re right, LL. I deserve tuna casserole. I thought my prayers were answered and you’d begun some recovery after having been unmasked as the puppet master. I was actually rejoicing. I’m stupid. Give me a spoon.

by Anonymousreply 401October 23, 2023 10:44 PM

[quote] You’re right, LL. I deserve tuna casserole. I thought my prayers were answered and you’d begun some recovery after having been unmasked as the puppet master. I was actually rejoicing.

Now you're taking me for James Hetfield of Metallica, R401.

[quote] I’m stupid.

Yes.

[quote] Give me a spoon.

You're going to have to use your imagination there. Like you do every night before you finally fall asleep. How does it taste?

by Anonymousreply 402October 23, 2023 11:12 PM

Aren’t you the least bit contrite, LL, for pretending to fall in love with your alter, FCF and allowing an innocent bystander to defend you against the treachery of an imaginary entity? You even went so far as to grieve her in emails with me. Why continue the charade off-line?

by Anonymousreply 403October 24, 2023 1:48 AM

Is brazildyke cycling towards another manic episode? Judging by the responses to her comments it surely sounds that way.

by Anonymousreply 404October 24, 2023 1:56 AM

R257, I somehow only spotted your post now.

[quote] OMG. Did you have “the surgery,” LL?

You were asking whether I've had gender reassignment surgery, and the answer is no... I was born a woman, and, yes, I'll confess - like any woman, I'm sometimes frustrated by it. By how the world is, how hard things can be (and simply existing while being gay - it's just not easy for anyone, male or female). I saw something yesterday that I'd already seen a few years ago, and it made me sad like it did the first time. This Portia de Rossi interview tidbit linked below. I feel her, and specifically being a homosexual woman who looks a certain way. It's difficult, lonely, you don't come across others who are what you are and whom you can look up to, and think: "Oh, she's happy, she's successful in her life and in her profession (she has a profession!), she has a partner, aspirations, a future - she exists". I cannot tell you how I missed having that kind of example growing up (which is why I'm out at work. Those are young adults I teach, and I've sat in those same benches, thinking I could never make it to the other side because of my sexual orientation - there were no out lesbian professors back when I was an undergraduate student, which wasn't that long ago, either, and it absolutely freaks me out: we're talking less than five years here; I graduated in 2018). Portia, of course, is older than me, which means she was in even direr straits than I've ever been, and she grew up in a 240,000-people city in a big continental island in the middle of Oceania (I can feel the claustrophobia just by typing that - of course she had to get out of there in order to try and start living her life).

I wrote this post in detail because I thought "The internet is so big, what if there's a young lesbian woman out there reading this, going through what I did when I was younger?"... if there is, and you're reading this, it's going to be okay. You will be fine. Go for it.

TL;DR: I was born a woman. Portia de Rossi is beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405October 24, 2023 2:12 AM

R405, you write above you’re sharing encouragement with young lesbians. That’s what we were doing with you and you USED us. My god the weeks and weeks we devoted to building up your self esteem for nothing,,. You were playing us! Why did you do that to us?

by Anonymousreply 406October 24, 2023 2:23 AM

LL is a fucking cancer on the DL. Chop her out immediately. I just about fell asleep reading her self involved dross at R405. LL has main character syndrome - she thinks everyone around her hangs off her every word, that men and women want her and women want to be her. She also thinks she's the smartest person in the room. Spouting off your professional accomplishments and name-dropping the poets you read just makes you look a haughty fool, not an actual intellect, LL.

I know some of you think Greg is a pain in the ass, but at least he is concise, and engages in coherent and civil dialogue. The Brazilian dyke just flaps her lips in the wind because she loves the sound of her own voice.

by Anonymousreply 407October 24, 2023 2:37 AM

R405 I was sarcastically joking about the other poster who said you’re a post-op trans man. (FTM, not MTF.) Anyhow, I’ve seen your photos on the Stanwyck thread, and have no doubt that you were born a female, and that you won the genetic lottery as well.

by Anonymousreply 408October 24, 2023 2:38 AM

R407: civil?

by Anonymousreply 409October 24, 2023 2:47 AM

[quote] Aren’t you the least bit contrite, LL, for pretending to fall in love with your alter, FCF and allowing an innocent bystander to defend you against the treachery of an imaginary entity? You even went so far as to grieve her in emails with me.

I have no alters. I am just me, and I only post using one account, which is the one I'm posting from right now. FCF is not me. I did fall in love - with FCF's sharp, beautiful mind, which I think is understandable for anyone with eyes (just look at her posting history. Whoever she is, she's brilliant - you've said so yourself: "She's a brilliant woman", with these exact words). Turns out she's not even a woman in real life, but her mind is real. And it's glorious. I'm not ashamed of having fallen in love with that mind at all.

[quote] Why continue the charade off-line?

Excuse me, but "off-line" WHERE? Do you know where you are right now? You are ONLINE. Posting in this message board. For heaven's sake.

[quote] R405, you write above you’re sharing encouragement with young lesbians.

I am. What's not clear about that?

[quote] That’s what we were doing with you and you USED us.

I "used" you HOW? Take a look at what you wrote on Reddit about our time together off this board: "You brought joy and laughter and love for a little while". Look further to what you wrote upthread right here at R8, about you and your wife "falling in love" with me.

[quote] My god the weeks and weeks we devoted to building up your self esteem for nothing,,.

Stop speaking as if you're running a charity for stray, young, downtrodden lesbians. You are not. You didn't seek me out because you were doing charity. You sought me out because you were interested in me. My self-esteem is fine, and always has been. You're the one who has doubts about yourself, the world you live in, and what you really are deep inside. You cannot accept yourself. You wrote an e-mail to my employer (funny: you started this thread saying at OP that I'm not who I "purport" to be "professionally", implying that I'm not really a university professor. Then, you went on to say that my employer - the university - wrote back to you, asking you to "phone" them [a lie, because no one ever wrote you back]. So which is it? You are a fucking mess). You wrote e-mails to my PhD advisors. You wrote to other colleagues of mine. Lastly, you wrote an e-mail to my mother, for God's sake - you wrote all of these e-mails out of revenge for a perceived slight (you insist that I was trying to "divide" you and your partner; I was not), tried to get me FIRED from my job, SHAMED, HUMILIATED amongst my peers, etc. (none of which went your way), and now here you are, saying the following:

[quote] You were playing us! Why did you do that to us?

Oh, honey. Stop playing the victim. Are you expecting a prince-ss charming on a white horse to come rescue you from... what, exactly? What are you a victim of, in this situation? Oh, yes. You are a victim of nothing. You are an out-of-control "old lesbian" (quoting your own words) trying to get this young lesbian who you [italic]purport[/italic] to want to help so much FIRED, as in deprived of her livelihood, SHAMED and HUMILIATED in front of her colleagues, friends and family, while also doxxing said young lesbian (you did so on Reddit and got banned for it) and exposing things that she confided in you (about having been sexually abused) publicly in the world-wide web. THIS is who are, and this is what you've been doing for what, now? Over three months? Why? What for?

by Anonymousreply 410October 24, 2023 3:19 AM

Wow, this is a total throwback to the early Qwhip years.

by Anonymousreply 411October 24, 2023 3:31 AM

[quote] [R407]: civil?

And coherent.

by Anonymousreply 412October 24, 2023 3:36 AM

I don’t know what’s more jaw-dropping, Ms. Lipstick. That Fat Cube Frau is a dude? That you gave your mom’s email address to strangers on an internet forum, and they actually contacted her? Forget the popcorn…. let’s bring in the box wine.

by Anonymousreply 413October 24, 2023 3:37 AM

LL, did your mother write back?

by Anonymousreply 414October 24, 2023 3:39 AM

LL you wrote to me via email about your sock puppet, FCF. You made us believe FCF actually existed! To garner narcissistic supply. You convinced us that Muriel had you under surveillance and you asked us to help you. I went so far as to ask my nephew to help locate Muriel. You wrung every bit of sympathy and love you could out of a couple of old lesbians you duped for your own amusement. And you’re doing the same thing to some posters here. You are pure evil.

by Anonymousreply 415October 24, 2023 3:48 AM

[quote] I don’t know what’s more jaw-dropping, Ms. Lipstick. That Fat Cube Frau is a dude? That you gave your mom’s email address to strangers on an internet forum, and they actually contacted her? Forget the popcorn…. let’s bring in the box wine.

I gave my mother's e-mail address to NOBODY. OP found my mother's e-mail address online because she knew my mother's first name (she asked me all about my family), and, knowing my own surname, OP did 1+1 (which is about the only math OP can manage to do on her own without a calculator, by the way), she found mother dearest on Google.

by Anonymousreply 416October 24, 2023 4:16 AM

Holy hell, OP. Did you really track down LL’s mother online and email her?

by Anonymousreply 417October 24, 2023 4:36 AM

R415, we see right through you. You say that I stalk you. Posters upthread have asked: how am I stalking you? You have ignored and evaded the question each and every time, because you cannot answer it. You are full of piss, vinegar and lies.

Yes, I grieved FCF. Just like you are grieving me now, by the way - but without all of the doxxing, acting out, writing to employers, mothers and supervisors, and trying to make myself seem like an eternal, helpless victim. Which is what YOU are doing, and have been doing for almost 100 days. ONE. HUNDRED. DAYS.

Do you know why you're doing this, dear, why you just can't let this go? Look inside yourself. Block yourself here (yes) and peek at your posting history in this board via ignore-dar. All you do is post about me. You have my name in your brain, in your tongue and in your pussy all day and all night long. That is why you're doing this. You can't stop thinking about me, thus you cannot stop talking about me, and trying to sabotage me, some way, somehow. You are trying - and you have tried - EVERYTHING, including mounting on your kitchen sink to see if it alleviates your fire; but it doesn't.

Do something for yourself. Release that sexual tension in a healthy manner, talk to a therapist, get a(nother) hobby (I've said that to you time and again), go be with your loved ones. Spend your time with them. Value them. Go pay attention to your wife - I bet she misses you. Anything but this. You're getting no sympathy from no-one in this here matter. You are in the wrong, and acting like an enraged monster. Let it go.

by Anonymousreply 418October 24, 2023 4:43 AM

[quote] LL, did your mother write back?

She did not, Greg. She punched and deleted.

by Anonymousreply 419October 24, 2023 5:01 AM

[quote] Holy hell, OP. Did you really track down LL’s mother online and email her?

I told you she was hardcore.

by Anonymousreply 420October 24, 2023 5:17 AM

[quote] You have my name in your brain, in your tongue and in your pussy all day and all night long.

That’s a long time.

Let’s remember ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 421October 24, 2023 5:19 AM

[quote]You are trying - and you have tried - EVERYTHING, including mounting on your kitchen sink to see if it alleviates your fire; but it doesn't.

This explains why lesbians are obsessed with Home Depot.

by Anonymousreply 422October 24, 2023 5:21 AM

Vulgar, R418. Simply vulgar.

by Anonymousreply 423October 24, 2023 6:41 AM

You look more and more like the psycho one in this whole situation, OP.

Tracking someone's mother online?

by Anonymousreply 424October 24, 2023 1:06 PM

[quote]Wow, this is a total throwback to the early Qwhip years.

What does that even mean, R411? It's a new layer to this Crucible.

by Anonymousreply 425October 24, 2023 1:30 PM

Since when do crucibles have layers? I think you mean cake, R425. It’s a new layer to this cake of accusations, paranoia, and insanity.

by Anonymousreply 426October 24, 2023 3:45 PM

No, I was thinking more of the play the Crucible, R425, where all kinds of weirdness kept getting layered in and paranoia rose and rose.

Anyway, were you the one invoked Qwhip? Haven't heard of that in a dog's age and can't figure why it fits in this Bedlam of a thread.

by Anonymousreply 427October 24, 2023 4:34 PM

The Crucible? More like 1164 Morning Glory Circle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428October 24, 2023 5:08 PM

R415, I've got the mentally ill crazy cunt and its alters blocked. You ought to do the same. Most of this thread, which is missing for me, is just it and its socks yapping and forth to itself.

by Anonymousreply 429October 24, 2023 5:16 PM

I’m confused. Fat Cube Frau is:

1. An authenticated poster who’s been stalked by LL

2. A predatory male catfishing LL

3. An alter identity of LL

Maybe FCF can clear this up once and for all. I’ve noticed s/he’s been posting again after a long hiatus.

by Anonymousreply 430October 24, 2023 5:22 PM

Dollface thread!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431October 24, 2023 7:16 PM

[quote]I think you mean cake, [R425]. It’s a new layer to this cake of accusations, paranoia, and insanity.

Please STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT CAAAAAAKE!

by Anonymousreply 432October 24, 2023 7:35 PM

Greg!!!!!!!!! Cake recipe, please!!!!

by Anonymousreply 433October 24, 2023 7:38 PM

Someone left the cake out in the crazy rain.

by Anonymousreply 434October 24, 2023 7:40 PM

Cak.

by Anonymousreply 435October 24, 2023 7:41 PM

I did not write Mommy Dearest bc she obviously doesn’t give a fuck about your welfare, having participated in your childhood abuse. Eventually, you will be banned and Dl will celebrate. You keep talking about FatCubeFrau as if she really exists; even though she and your other sock puppets interacted on a thread yesterday. Continued prayers for your recovery, Claudia and Jill

by Anonymousreply 436October 24, 2023 8:18 PM

R433, what kind?

by Anonymousreply 437October 24, 2023 8:37 PM

And there it is at R436. The real face of OP.

FCF exists as a character. She is here, on these pages, in this board. Behind the character is a brilliant, real-life mind. That of a man. This is what I have been saying, and you have been feigning functional illiteracy - pretending you don't understand what you're reading, and blatantly twisting the facts - so you can try and save face. There is nothing left to 'save'. We see you.

You have never prayed a day in your life. Perhaps you should start: praying for your deranged self and your asymmetrical soul, and that dark, dark heart of yours.

Go with God.

by Anonymousreply 438October 24, 2023 8:48 PM

[quote][R433], what kind?

I do love carrot cake, Greg!

by Anonymousreply 439October 24, 2023 9:17 PM

Mmmm….do do I, R439.

With crushed pineapple or not?

by Anonymousreply 440October 24, 2023 9:21 PM

Speaking of carrot cake, Greg, did you know that here in Brazil we traditionally use a chocolate frosting?

Crushed pineapples sound amazing!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441October 24, 2023 9:24 PM

Hello, R441.

No, I was not aware that in Brazil you frost a carrot cake with chocolate. That sounds really good.

Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 442October 24, 2023 9:26 PM

My pleasure, Greg!

😘

by Anonymousreply 443October 24, 2023 9:29 PM

Just make sure the cake has bananas and acai berries in it or on it; I’ll have it no other way. 😉

by Anonymousreply 444October 24, 2023 9:38 PM

Greg, you’re such a fucking idiot. What adult behaves in guys trollish manner? Your life is missing something critical and without that thing, you will never be normal. Stop trolling, stop sock puppeting, and stop lying about youself and your activities here. It’s pathetic

by Anonymousreply 445October 24, 2023 10:31 PM

Sorry, R445–I have no sock puppets. Haven’t you heard?

Please tell us how I’m lying about myself and my activities.

We are breathless with anticipation!

by Anonymousreply 446October 24, 2023 10:59 PM

And what’s truly pathetic, R45, is you harassing me for doing nothing more than sharing a bit of my life on here.

What motivates you? Do you offer anything of value here?

What do you do for work? Where do you live? What hobbies do you have?

Everything I’ve said about my life is true.

Let’s hear about yours.

by Anonymousreply 447October 24, 2023 11:09 PM

Maybe, you fucking psycho moron, he understands here is not the place to share little bits of your little life.

Get the help you need, you sad, weak stench.

by Anonymousreply 448October 24, 2023 11:30 PM

You’ll have to forgive me for not taking advice from the likes of you, R448.

by Anonymousreply 449October 24, 2023 11:45 PM

[quote]FCF exists as a character. She is here, on these pages, in this board. Behind the character is a brilliant, real-life mind.

Any examples R438? From what I’ve seen, FCF is another run-of-the-mill office worker who likes kittens, Netflix, cozy fireplaces, and pumpkin spiced latte. What exactly is so “brilliant” about her/him/it? Link and/or quote, please.

by Anonymousreply 450October 25, 2023 2:26 AM

R450, FCF, the character, just like the man behind it with his beautiful mind, is highly intelligent, critical, aware, well-spoken, and analytical. Here's an example (from thread linked below):

[quote] (...) Why do any women marry any men, at all? (...) I've often wondered the same thing. It can't be the advantage of regular sex, because most men are abysmal in bed with women. Maybe some women want to be mothers, or just think they do. But I've concluded that so much of it has to do with conferred status. For most women, marriage brings with it instant societal approval, regard, and respect. Moms rule! Meanwhile, people look on never-married women--and men--as inherently suspicious. Maybe something is wrong with us. Maybe we prefer cats and dogs over kids. Maybe we hate cooking. Maybe we're--shhhh!--GAY! Many women get married and have kids, in short, for the instant approval and status elevation. No one cares where they went to college or grad school or whether they have higher-level employment skills. Even in today's world, they can ride a great deal on a husband's accomplishments and the reflexive embrace of society.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451October 25, 2023 3:55 AM

Renewed my subscription on DL just to post on here to say you crazy lesbians don't disappoint when it comes to dyke drama.

Messaging each other privately. Fake profiles. Multiple fake personae. Doxxing. Slander. All played out on a message board.

Gay dudes aren't this involved.

by Anonymousreply 452October 25, 2023 8:33 AM

R451 Is that the best example of FCF’s “brilliance” you could find? I’m truly mystified about what you see in this guy who is a borderline misogynist (yes — I agree with you that FCF is probably a man) and his warped view that women’s primary motivation to marry and have kids is to elevate their societal status. It sounds like projection from someone who was raised by emotionally abusive narcissists. Maybe he’s projecting his own terrible childhood onto all straight women who marry.

I know it’s hard to believe, but most women and men grew up in healthy families and they want to replicate that experience by raising their own children. They marry for financial security and family stability, not to impress others. But I can see why someone raised in a dysfunctional family would have tunnel vision and assume their experience is the norm. It’s very sad.

by Anonymousreply 453October 25, 2023 11:15 AM

R453, it's not about the conclusion, it's about the analysis. The structure of the analysis indicates brilliance - the result there, the opinion, is not what matters.

by Anonymousreply 454October 25, 2023 11:34 AM

Y'know, reading through this thread and LL's posts, I'm team Elderlez. LL talks a whole lotta shit, non stop, I can totally see her hoodwinking Elderlez with lies and bullshit.

All these Greg messages are tiresome to wade through. No one gives a shit about your multiple aliases LL.

by Anonymousreply 455October 25, 2023 12:14 PM

R455 not only missed the train, but also lost her whole purse, her wallet, her ticket stubs etc., seeing as ElderLez is *nowhere* to be found in this entire thread/discussion.

by Anonymousreply 456October 25, 2023 12:25 PM

Whichever elderly lesbian you've been scamming R456. You sound a real piece of work tbh.

by Anonymousreply 457October 25, 2023 12:29 PM

R452:

[quote] Gay dudes aren't this involved.

Also R452:

[quote] Renewed my subscription on DL just to post on here

Forgive me if I'm skeptical.

by Anonymousreply 458October 25, 2023 12:31 PM

Wait, it was Elder Lez got suckered into real life drama by LL? I find that hard to believe. She's like trudging through molasses in January most of the time but she's not so arrogant she'd go mucking about with the likes of LL in real time. I think.

by Anonymousreply 459October 25, 2023 12:54 PM

I thought it was Rescue Chicken.

by Anonymousreply 460October 25, 2023 12:58 PM

[quote] All these Greg messages are tiresome to wade through. No one gives a shit about your multiple aliases LL.

R455, give me a break. I have nothing to do with LL and I certainly am not one of her aliases.

Are you people crazy?

Do you really think that I'm a character? And that the photos I've shared are fake?

by Anonymousreply 461October 25, 2023 2:14 PM

[quote][R453], it's not about the conclusion, it's about the analysis. The structure of the analysis indicates brilliance - the result there, the opinion, is not what matters.

There is no analysis, LL. It’s all opinion and rampant speculation based on specious beliefs stemming from personal experience and intuitive thoughts. FCF doesn’t refer to any statistics or studies. Not even a single piece of anecdotal evidence. It’s pathetic. I’m shocked at this coming from a bright and talented university professor with a Ph.D in linguistics. Are you really LL, or did one of the old, sociopathic lesbians hijack your user I.D.?

by Anonymousreply 462October 25, 2023 4:02 PM

So Gerg's a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 463October 25, 2023 4:43 PM

And the proof LL is a university professor with a Ph.D in (Cuni)linguism, R462?

by Anonymousreply 464October 25, 2023 4:55 PM

R462, you're dense. For you (at 0:20):

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465October 25, 2023 5:08 PM

R464 I don’t have proof, but Rescue Chick probably does. She’s personally interacted with LL IRL, and would know her true identity.

by Anonymousreply 466October 25, 2023 5:10 PM

It's not R464. Too many mental problems.

by Anonymousreply 467October 25, 2023 5:11 PM

R465 = a university professor who can’t even figure out how to link to a time stamp on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 468October 25, 2023 5:14 PM

That's because I want you to take your finger, R468, and dial my number.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469October 25, 2023 5:31 PM

Sorry 469, but I only use a pencil when dialing.

by Anonymousreply 470October 25, 2023 5:37 PM

That means you are both beautiful and blessed, R470.

by Anonymousreply 471October 25, 2023 5:58 PM

No, not me, Lipstick. YOU are the one who is beautiful and blessed. But beware of creepy predators on the internet and IRL who love-bomb you and then turn on you like vipers. Don’t replay past traumas and try to repair them (if you know what I mean.)

by Anonymousreply 472October 25, 2023 6:33 PM

[quote] So Gerg's a lesbian?

Yes, R463, I love chicks.

by Anonymousreply 473October 25, 2023 8:32 PM

I thought Greg was Lebanese.

by Anonymousreply 474October 25, 2023 10:12 PM

No, Dora.

by Anonymousreply 475October 25, 2023 10:13 PM

Gerg's on first, What's on second and I Don't Know is on third.

by Anonymousreply 476October 25, 2023 10:24 PM

Gotta munch on Greg's pruney clit for a while. BRB

by Anonymousreply 477October 25, 2023 11:08 PM

^I hollered.

by Anonymousreply 478October 25, 2023 11:20 PM

^ I shrieked.

by Anonymousreply 479October 26, 2023 12:33 AM

^ I covered my eyes!

by Anonymousreply 480October 26, 2023 12:36 AM

Just a ducking into this shit-show to confirm that I'm most definitely not a LL sock puppet, alter, misogynist, brilliant thinker (barely average, if that!), or product of a narcissistic upbringing. Nor am I the ghost of Sylvia Plath. (No one said I was, but just for the record.)

And I'm not a guy! (Thank God.) I have a stash of Tampax in my cube at work. The compact sporty kind you can stick in your front pocket like a kid with a frog.

by Anonymousreply 481October 26, 2023 3:29 AM

R481, you’re a woman pushing 60 with a stash of Tampax in her office cubicle? You need to either: (A) get that bleeding checked out, or: (B) get your personal history straight.

by Anonymousreply 482October 26, 2023 5:46 AM

FCF writes in the same shitty LL does.

by Anonymousreply 483October 26, 2023 8:41 AM

R481 writes with man humor.

by Anonymousreply 484October 26, 2023 2:35 PM

Same shitty what, r483?

by Anonymousreply 485October 26, 2023 2:36 PM

[quote] R481, you’re a woman pushing 60 with a stash of Tampax in her office cubicle?

Below is the correct representation of this moment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486October 26, 2023 2:42 PM

[quote]I have a stash of Tampax in my cube at work. The compact sporty kind you can stick in your front pocket like a kid with a frog.

What a strange, archaic comparison, FCF. Also, everyone over 70 knows you never carry the frog in your shirt pocket. You hide it in your pants pocket so you can whip it out and skeer that uppity know-it-all Becky Thatcher!

by Anonymousreply 487October 26, 2023 4:57 PM

I’ve figured it out. BILL TAYLOR is the culprit behind all these sock puppets.

by Anonymousreply 488October 26, 2023 5:00 PM

[quote] What a strange, archaic comparison, FCF. Also, everyone over 70 knows you never carry the frog in your shirt pocket.

Most trousers have front pockets, don't they, R487?

At least in the United States they do.

by Anonymousreply 489October 26, 2023 5:03 PM

A satchel is the BEST place to carry a frog, toad, or other creature of the woodlands. Cargo pants or dungarees with deep pockets can work too. The shirt pocket, however, is the most shallow of pockets, and is not meant for bulky items. It’s more of a design element, if anything.

by Anonymousreply 490October 26, 2023 5:24 PM

^ Little Edie for LL Bean.

by Anonymousreply 491October 26, 2023 5:52 PM

I’m just telling it like it is, 491. You need staunch pockets for your frogs. And cats. And raccoons.

by Anonymousreply 492October 26, 2023 5:58 PM

R492, no need to be defensive about knowing unusual trivia that has little relevance to modern life and that most people find odd. If nothing else, everybody likes to be able to say "I met the strangest man at a dinner awhile a go..."

by Anonymousreply 493October 26, 2023 6:04 PM

"I’m just telling it like it is"

aka "I'm telling you now, so I don't have to tell you later"

by Anonymousreply 494October 26, 2023 6:51 PM

[Quote]A satchel is the BEST place to carry a frog.

Please, leave Ronan out of this. He has enough on his plate these days trying to be a Muscle Mary with his strange little abs.

by Anonymousreply 495October 26, 2023 9:40 PM

Almost 500 responses and nobody has even suggested or considered that LL is actually George Santos?

by Anonymousreply 496October 27, 2023 9:11 PM

LL is more likely to be Trump.

Instantly divisive, entitled and doesn't know when to quit.

by Anonymousreply 497October 27, 2023 9:12 PM

Still sounds like Santos. Plus, Brazilian?

by Anonymousreply 498October 27, 2023 9:16 PM

LL is Brazilian, very well educated and good looking.

by Anonymousreply 499October 27, 2023 9:49 PM

LL is fug like Santos, tick. Brazilian, tick. Dumb as fuck and personality disordered like Santos, tick.

by Anonymousreply 500October 27, 2023 11:00 PM

[quote]LL is Brazilian, very well educated and good looking.

Thanks for weighing in, George Santos.

by Anonymousreply 501October 28, 2023 12:27 AM

Someone on Reddit discovered Gerg's identity.

Several DUIs.........

by Anonymousreply 502November 18, 2023 1:30 PM

r502 is a stalkerish psychopath. And will always be alone.

by Anonymousreply 503November 18, 2023 1:35 PM

Several DUIs AND a red-tagging!

Winning!🥇

by Anonymousreply 504May 18, 2024 3:17 PM

Greg is ridiculous on Reddit.

"FALSE." and his other lame retorts.

by Anonymousreply 505May 21, 2024 6:50 PM

The unhealthy and disturbing stalking continues even after he was redtagged. Makes me think that Greg might not have been the main problem here.

by Anonymousreply 506May 21, 2024 7:03 PM

Lipstick Lesbian/Travis sock puppet at r506.

by Anonymousreply 507May 21, 2024 7:05 PM

We have seen many stupid, stupid threads during the very brief, and very basic, reign of Greg02116, who will be seen in time as the last and the least of the infamous authenticated Datalounge trolls.

But this thread is NOT one of them! This thread is a classic!

May it live forever.

by Anonymousreply 508June 13, 2024 4:32 AM

Haha

Who thinks R439 through R444 is Greg talking to himself using different computers at his triple decker in the Diamond District of Lynn, Massachusetts.

I do, I do!

by Anonymousreply 509June 13, 2024 4:37 AM

R509 that's one of the things it's famous for here on DL. Large blocks of a thread being a conversation between its authenticated self. And anonymous. With anonymous acting like a cheerleader.

by Anonymousreply 510June 13, 2024 4:46 AM

It was amazing how there would IMMEDIATELY be three posters raving about loving Greg and his stolen recipes whenever he was “attacked.”

by Anonymousreply 511June 13, 2024 10:58 AM

Exactly R511. Because you know if you needed a certain type of recipe, its not like a person could just GOOGLE IT. I found it hard to believe there were tools on here who just waited in anticipation for a random plagiarized recipe. In which several steps and ingredients were also most likely left out.

by Anonymousreply 512June 14, 2024 3:05 AM

Tf?

I gotta save this thread for later to read through because...damn.

by Anonymousreply 513June 14, 2024 7:05 AM

Any Greg sightings on the Reddit DL board?

by Anonymousreply 514June 14, 2024 11:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!