Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The media is losing it with Hamas atrocity stories

Yes, they need to be told.

I know they serve a purpose. I feel for everyone who suffered a loss. I just personally can't handle any more of this or the parade of grieving relatives.

How are you handling war news?

Do you think the networks are doing a good job? If so, which ones?

by Anonymousreply 107October 13, 2023 9:51 PM

I’m avoiding it altogether. No news.

by Anonymousreply 1October 11, 2023 4:48 PM

I just click on the little ghostbusters sign on every political thread on DL. Too bad they just show up again after a few minutes.

by Anonymousreply 2October 11, 2023 4:48 PM

I listen to the news but won't watch. David Muir is driving me crazy. He loves to tell stories so he finds the worst stories, then asks the dumbest questions like how did it feel to lose your child. How the hell did he think it felt? I had to switch to another newscast. He should make a documentary instead of broadcasting it on Nightly news. I switched to Holt and stayed with him until almost the end when he was going to tell stories. I use to like the news but realized that everything they tell me at night I already know from the internet so I'm sticking with that where I can just scroll or click past horrific pictures and don't have to listen to anyone if I don't want to.

I am still attributing most of what is going on to Putin and it will be a day to rejoice when he is gone. I understand that Hamas was trained by the Wagner group which is why everything is so awful.

by Anonymousreply 3October 11, 2023 4:56 PM

OP, how did you handle 9/11?

by Anonymousreply 4October 11, 2023 4:58 PM

Then shut off your media and go outside and play.

by Anonymousreply 5October 11, 2023 5:01 PM

9-11 did not involve stories of beheading babies or mutilating corpses. I just can't with this. This is a lot closer to stories of ISIS escapees..

by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2023 5:06 PM

AC interviewing family members who have been killed or held hostage is getting to be too much for me to watch.

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2023 5:12 PM

I would rather not read about or watch news on a lot of this, but it's the current reality and I'd rather be informed than not. I am mostly concerned about all of the rallies where the violence is basically celebrated in the UK and US by anti-Israeli mobs. Why have we let so many of these people into our countries with these medieval values and beliefs? We don't need them. Yet here they are, talking in Times Square about how they won't rest until every home has been entered and every person forced to become Muslim. For all of the criticism of conservative voices that happen in cities like NYC, there's a lot of quiet when it comes to these displays. These are beliefs that are not compatible with modern, Western society. We have largely moved beyond this kind of thing (my imaginary God is superior to your imaginary God, and you should die for it, etc.). But, for some reason, we have allowed this Trojan Horse situation to happen (especially in the UK). This needs to be confronted and addressed. Lots of mistakes have been made to let it get this far.

by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2023 5:35 PM

[quote]. Why have we let so many of these people into our countries with these medieval values and beliefs?

White guilt. Limousine Liberal whites in gated communities who have no understanding of the real world because they live in a pampered, coddled bubble.

by Anonymousreply 9October 11, 2023 6:09 PM

The UK and France are turning into Muslim shitholes.

by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2023 6:16 PM

I'd be interested to learn more about the psychology in this conflict. It doesn't appear that either party wants to resolve the conflict. Deep mistrust is probably a factor on both sides. Hamas is starting attacks that literally can only backfire. So what is Hamas trying to accomplish with these attacks?

by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2023 6:24 PM

No news is good news, R1!

by Anonymousreply 12October 11, 2023 6:31 PM

That's because they are trying to make us want to go to war. To prepare us for the war we are going to enter. Make no mistake, this is the start of WWIII. The first thing the media does is to try to make the enemy into monsters (which they are). But war, in this day and age, particularly a religious war is hard to sell and the media knows it.

I have been avoiding most of the atrocity stories but I think I've become so numb to violence after 9/11 and so over this religious bullshit that the ones I do hear don't seem to be affecting me. Yeah, babies are being killed. Yeah, innocent lives are being lost. But this is the price of believing in archaic religions that really have no place in our modern world.

by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2023 6:47 PM

I'm with r1

by Anonymousreply 14October 11, 2023 6:54 PM

[quote] But this is the price of believing in archaic religions that really have no place in our modern world.

You are 100% correct. People who still believe in a magical sky fairy in the 21st Century need to grow the fuck up and enter the modern world.

by Anonymousreply 15October 11, 2023 6:54 PM

The Media is seems unconcerned with the extent of uncensored footage being changed. Almost like a lowering of standards. IDK

by Anonymousreply 16October 11, 2023 6:55 PM

Really? OP’s over it already? That’s fucked up OP.

by Anonymousreply 17October 11, 2023 7:09 PM

I didn't say I'm over it. I said I can't handle it. It's too painful to watch and yet I feel a duty to keep up

by Anonymousreply 18October 11, 2023 7:12 PM

I need to know what's going on around the world. The atrocities are hard to hear but it's important that they're addressed. I haven't seen any ghastly video since I try my best to avoid it. Not paying attention doesn't make it go away.

by Anonymousreply 19October 11, 2023 7:18 PM

OP try this if you are being overwhelmed with coverage of the most important issue of the day

HBO

Showtime

TMC

I’d say ESPN but they have really turned to shit

Take a walk in the park, go to the gym, turn the tv off.

(This has been a free PSA for better mental health.)

by Anonymousreply 20October 11, 2023 7:20 PM

50 million people lost their lives in WWII. So far in this battle, @2200 people have lost their lives.

Glad WWII wasn't televised so the dainty house flowers of DL wouldn't have their beautiful minds upset by the carnage.

by Anonymousreply 21October 11, 2023 7:23 PM

The last few years and especially since the pandemic, I only browse headlines and read a select few articles. I can’t engage any more than that. If I find myself doomscrolling I have to snap out of it. My own life is exceptionally stressful thanks to the big C and while it’s good to keep informed, if there’s nothing I can do about the bad things in the world, I simply disengage and focus on living life as best I can.

by Anonymousreply 22October 11, 2023 7:25 PM

You cant spell Hamas without HAM.

by Anonymousreply 23October 11, 2023 7:25 PM

R21

And if WW2 was covered 24/7 on cable and with personal cell phones and cameras it most likely would have ended in 1942 with people sitting around a table discussing terms.

Until Tarawa I am pretty sure the US public had not even seen dead US t4oops, at least in large numbers, in the papers.

They , all sides, censored the news for a good reason

by Anonymousreply 24October 11, 2023 7:29 PM

[quote] 9-11 did not involve stories of beheading babies or mutilating corpses.

None of the gruesome stories about babies have been confirmed by independent news sources or the IDF.

by Anonymousreply 25October 11, 2023 7:31 PM

That's true, r24. During Vietnam, which was America's first televised war, the tide turned against the war once the nightly news started reporting how many Americans had died each day and showing the body bags. Americans had no stomach for watching their sons, brothers, fathers and friends die.

They SHOULD be showing the atrocities. It's the reality of war. The media reported on the My Lai massacre during Vietnam and it was the main reason that the tide turned against the troops. American soldiers killing babies and raping women doesn't play well on tv.

by Anonymousreply 26October 11, 2023 7:36 PM

r25 is a liar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 11, 2023 7:39 PM

R27 Read your own article asshole. Headlines are clickbait.

"Babies and toddlers were found “decapitated” in Kfar Aza, Tal Heinrich, a spokesperson for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, said Wednesday. CNN could not independently verify that report, and Hamas said media reports about attacking children were false."

by Anonymousreply 28October 11, 2023 7:43 PM

Here's another one POS R27

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 11, 2023 7:45 PM

Fuck off OP. You’re awful.

by Anonymousreply 30October 11, 2023 7:47 PM

When we had the Loma Prieta Earthquake in San Francisco, much of the town was "shaken up". The major damage was to the Marina. That was built on landfill. That was where the media spent all of their time, showing the worst of it.

Haven't trusted the media since to provide a balanced view. There are OTHER things happening in the world every day. I'd like to know about them too.

by Anonymousreply 31October 11, 2023 7:49 PM

I feel like there is Israel fatigue (or a general apathy no doubt due to how shittily Netanyahu has treated the US - or at least US Democrats) and nobody seems too worked up about it. But I only get my news online.

by Anonymousreply 32October 11, 2023 7:52 PM

Knowing the American media, they’ll probably show the mangled naked bodies but then blur out the genitals for “decency” reasons. Because every American knows that a penis or a vagina is more vile and disgusting than senseless deadly violence.

by Anonymousreply 33October 11, 2023 7:52 PM

r25 and r27 is not only a liar but he cant read.

"In Kfar Aza, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) was going house to house, collecting the dead in body bags and loading them onto a truck. The IDF told CNN that women, children, toddlers and elderly were “brutally butchered in an ISIS way of action."

by Anonymousreply 34October 11, 2023 7:55 PM

There is a fog of war. Lots of times reports or sightings get it wrong. You see 10 nva but you think it’s 20 nva. We could all make that mistake.

No troop who has seen a baby with it’s head cut off is going to get that wrong, And front line troops don’t make that shit up when they just have to report kids having been executed. You don’t need to pile in that,

The ongoing resistance to this broadly reported story by some is interesting.

by Anonymousreply 35October 11, 2023 7:55 PM

R34 You are still a piece of shit

One journalist from the Tel Aviv-based news channel i24 said a soldier told her they had "witnessed… bodies of babies with their heads cut off" at the Kfar Aza kibbutz near the Gaza border - but no Israeli officials have confirmed the claim.

by Anonymousreply 36October 11, 2023 8:03 PM

It’s hard to listen to the victim’s families speaking about their loved ones. One mother said that it helps her to talk about her child, so I will listen to their stories.

by Anonymousreply 37October 11, 2023 8:12 PM

As awful as these stories are, the US should NOT be pulled into another armed conflict in the Middle East.

Diplomacy - sure. Humanitarian aid - of course. Soldiers and military equipment - NO.

by Anonymousreply 38October 11, 2023 8:19 PM

I've had to do a news blackout.

All the horror stories and grief are sending me into a spiral.

So much senseless loss of life. It just makes me heartsick.

by Anonymousreply 39October 11, 2023 8:26 PM

Yes 40, and let the Palestinians have it so it can be another shithole dictatorship like Iraq was.

by Anonymousreply 41October 11, 2023 8:33 PM

Before everyone with a sense of decency blocks R40, please take the time to FF her.

by Anonymousreply 42October 11, 2023 8:33 PM

I am R40 and the Jews need to learn

by Anonymousreply 43October 11, 2023 8:41 PM

[quote] And front line troops don’t make that shit up

What front line troops? The only source for this gruesome rumor is a volunteer who retired from the army 8 years ago.

Atrocities are fabricated all the time in wars, it's called propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 44October 11, 2023 8:42 PM

Clarissa Ward said fuck several times the other day when she heard bombs exploding overhead.

by Anonymousreply 45October 11, 2023 8:43 PM

How I wish it were possible for President Biden to have given his speech on anti-Semitism back in 1939-44.

by Anonymousreply 46October 11, 2023 8:46 PM

R44

Read the article better. She also talked to front line troops that claim they saw this as well.

Are you thinking the executions of woman, children, babies that are being reported are propaganda, or are you just quibbling as to how these babies and woman were executed?

by Anonymousreply 47October 11, 2023 8:54 PM

OP, as of yesterday my Swyrlena has moved her 3 kittens to my home from the next street over. They are all so pretty and sweet, 3 furry butterballs with their gorgeous mom, I'm spending more of my time outside watching them cavort. Today is rainy and cool, and I can't wait til I can spend most of the day watching them and clipping the stupid hedges.

by Anonymousreply 48October 11, 2023 9:10 PM

I do not watch US news... with the exception of CNN's Sat & Sun 5am news program with Kim Brunhuber. He's a calm voice, seems to work at staying centered and dipassionate. He gets to be himself in the last 10 minutes, usually during a sports update.

For M - F news, I watch DW on my PBS World channel. DW is produced in Germany, broadcast in English. It's an excellent 30 minute program. The World channel adds France24 (not very good these days), BBC (way too American these days) and NHK (Japanese - very interesting).

And I gave up on NPR years ago... talk about a decline in quality, masked as being hip and diverse and in-depth.

by Anonymousreply 49October 11, 2023 9:23 PM

I certainly don't get my news from TV anymore.

I read newspapers online and some business sites.

But this Israel-Palestine shit has been going on since I can remember, and I'm old.

So

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 11, 2023 9:37 PM

[quote] She also talked to front line troops that claim they saw this as well

"She" is a reporter for a Tel Aviv news channel. No other independent journalists or media have confirmed it.

CNN is terrible for publishing that headline, then stating at the very end of the piece that they can't verify it. That's what tabloids do.

by Anonymousreply 51October 11, 2023 10:00 PM

And then there’s Maude!

by Anonymousreply 52October 11, 2023 10:12 PM

OP. I hate to do this to you, but here I go.

You’re a GARBAGE BUCKET. You really really are, and if no one has told you before, there’s something inside of you that is deeply broken. Your heart is actually missing. Your soul is cloudy and bitter. Your mind is twisted and contorted. You are just a mother fucking piece of shit and don’t deserve to post on this site anymore. Sadly, I don’t have the power to terminate your right to post here.

MURIEL!!!!!!!! Please please please take this stealth anti-Semite piece of shit out with the trash. It’s funny too because I’m a proponent of free speech, but the beauty of free speech is that I get to tell you that your post reveals you to be evil garbage. Everyone here who is disturbed by this OP, may I redirect you to any other thread but this one? OP is a sicko — with what is happening in this world, don’t pollute your beautiful mind with this fuckery. YES, we need to understand what is happening, and YES, you decide when you need a break from the horror. But you don’t get to trivialize the savage, barbaric, brutal murders of the innocents. And if you try, then we will fucking push back, or at least I can speak for myself, I will fucking push you back myself.

by Anonymousreply 53October 11, 2023 10:43 PM

[QUOTE] Babies and toddlers were found “decapitated” in Kfar Aza, Tal Heinrich, a spokesperson for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, said Wednesday. CNN could not independently verify that report, and Hamas said media reports about attacking children were false.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 11, 2023 10:46 PM

I'm simply saying the visuals are hard on me. I'm not denying their truthfulness or saying don't cover this. I don't understand your anger. I hope you get help and find an accurate target for your rage. Peace, brother.

by Anonymousreply 55October 11, 2023 10:47 PM

Also, if this thread is going to invite bizarre responses like R53, it's probably best that Muriel delete it. I never dreamed that it would invite the torrent of rage i just experienced.

by Anonymousreply 56October 11, 2023 10:51 PM

r51 is a despicable liar. The story was confirmed by an IDF general.

"In Kfar Aza, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) was going house to house, collecting the dead in body bags and loading them onto a truck. The IDF told CNN that women, children, toddlers and elderly were “brutally butchered in an ISIS way of action."

by Anonymousreply 57October 11, 2023 10:51 PM

R45 I say the same thing when I turn on the TV and see Clarissa Ward.

by Anonymousreply 58October 11, 2023 10:54 PM

Can the piece of Hamas shit trying to disprove the decapitated babies story just fuck off?

Hamas sympathisers are denying baby murder and rapes, arguing its racist to suggest Palestinians would do that.

Not only did Hamas film their murders there was CCTV throughout the kibbutzes and they have the bodies of the dead to verify. Understandably they’re not releasing photos of babies with their heads cut off.

by Anonymousreply 59October 11, 2023 10:55 PM

Been there lied about that.

by Anonymousreply 60October 11, 2023 11:00 PM

R57 You are super stupid and vile. You are unable to source the veracity of whether the atrocity happened, we know that a Reserve soldier said it did. We know his name. He is not speaking FOR the IDF. The IDF officials refuse to confirm it.

It's so creepy and disgusting that you really want this to have happened. So far there is no conformation from legitimate news sources that it did. Prove that wrong, you creepy 'i seen it on video' ghoul.

by Anonymousreply 61October 11, 2023 11:01 PM

One man's war atrocity is another man's collateral damage.

by Anonymousreply 62October 11, 2023 11:02 PM

The Germans had the right idea, but they targeted the wrong people. If only it had been “the final solution to the Muslim problem” the world would be so much nicer today.

by Anonymousreply 63October 11, 2023 11:03 PM

^ you're deplorable

by Anonymousreply 64October 11, 2023 11:04 PM

R64 And correct. Don’t forget correct.

by Anonymousreply 65October 11, 2023 11:06 PM

Since the 2nd Iraq War most 1st world media have been under the "don't show bodies" censorship. The result is 21st century viewers just a see a procession of bombed burned empty buildings. All about property values.Every urban war zone looks like Detroit. So what? Which is what they want.

by Anonymousreply 66October 11, 2023 11:06 PM

Muriel, this thread needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 67October 11, 2023 11:09 PM

I haven’t watched MSNBC for a couple of years now. Last night I tuned into Chris Hayes’ show because I figured he would present both sides fairly and without prejudice. And he did. I forgot to change the channel because I was reading shit on my instagram. In the background I could hear Alex Wagner talking about the slaughter at the musical festival and at the kibbutzes, the number of dead Americans, the atrocities committed against children and women by Hamas, and Israel’s response. Fair enough. But that’s all she talked about. It’s times like these when I really miss Maddow.

by Anonymousreply 68October 11, 2023 11:17 PM

David Muir was showing off his bulging biceps tonight in his black PRESS t-shirt.

by Anonymousreply 69October 11, 2023 11:25 PM

Matt G was lying on a sidewalk in Israel while shrapnel detritus fell around him (or at least audible to him). Stay safe, Matt.

by Anonymousreply 70October 11, 2023 11:29 PM

This incident is fap material for streetwalkers who read the news and have a hankering for meatier stories to tell..

by Anonymousreply 71October 11, 2023 11:32 PM

Over at “The View”, the show began Monday and Tuesday with solemn music, the hosts already seated and no audience applause.

Today, the show was back to its old self, with the five hosts parading out to the usual music while waving to the cheering audience.

by Anonymousreply 72October 11, 2023 11:49 PM

I block anyone on social media who starts talking about this and nothing else. Thank goodness for sports programming. It takes your mind off it for a bit.

by Anonymousreply 73October 12, 2023 12:36 AM

[quote]9-11 did not involve stories of beheading babies or mutilating corpses. I just can't with this

r6 its worth mentioning that 9/11 happened before social media and smartphones, and it was confined to less than two hours of total chaos. There were images but we didn't have the technology to chronicle so many individual stories in real time like we can now.

9/11 was also so totally out of the realm of what people thought could ever happen, most people thought was an accident at first.

by Anonymousreply 74October 12, 2023 1:21 AM

Thank you, R52.

by Anonymousreply 75October 12, 2023 1:28 AM

CNN violence porn v.2023. They even have Anderson once again on-site but sporting a new outdoor leisure ensemble, eyewear, and a serious facial expression more glumly routine even for him..

by Anonymousreply 76October 12, 2023 2:20 AM

We already provide weaponry. The US will be sending 'peacekeeping' troops soon. We need something to do since giving up on ISIS.

by Anonymousreply 77October 12, 2023 4:43 AM

R76, And it appears his hair is looking thicker these days. With the two kiddos now, I’m surprised Anderson took such a dangerous assignment.

by Anonymousreply 78October 12, 2023 7:26 AM

I’ve already had enough of the wall to wall coverage.

by Anonymousreply 79October 12, 2023 8:58 AM

I had to watch the 20/20 special tonight. I avoided the news for days because I was heartsick and devastated. But now I have to know everything. And I am furious.

Hamas made a major miscalculation. They've now rebranded themselves Al-Qaeda/ISIS II, and they're going to be wiped from the face of the earth.

As the kids say, they fucked around, and they're going to find out—by orders of magnitude.

by Anonymousreply 80October 12, 2023 9:06 AM

I heard on the news this morning that the US is trying to help keep the war in Israel so the entire Middle East doesn't end up in a war. If they do the whole world is screwed

by Anonymousreply 81October 12, 2023 1:45 PM

I can see the media dilemma. The victims want their stories told and the world needs to be informed about them, but at what point is it too much? I also find them hard to watch. I listened to a few, but now I turn them off. As sad and horrible as they are, I don’t need to personally hear every one of them.

by Anonymousreply 82October 12, 2023 2:08 PM

The USS Gerald Ford is in station to lend weight to that US hope.

Any country that sends planes, tanks or troops into this fight to expand this war will feel the might of the might of the Ford task force.

by Anonymousreply 83October 12, 2023 2:08 PM

#80 was triggered.

by Anonymousreply 84October 12, 2023 2:56 PM

Let’s hope the USS Gerald Ford is more stable than the original.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 12, 2023 3:04 PM

R85

An old football injury no doubt.

Go Blue

by Anonymousreply 86October 12, 2023 3:18 PM

Who are Hamas allies? Israel has co-opted the Saudis . They are now "business partners" .Egypt won't risk it's 6 6illion in aid. Who is running to the aid of the Palestinians? Russia? Putin has his hands full. Hamas has committed suicide. For the Jews it will be like shooting fish in a barrel. Let the slaughter begin.

by Anonymousreply 87October 12, 2023 6:20 PM

Strange that Saudi's become friends with everyone since they seem to be the ones that stand back and stir the pot to see what results they will get.

by Anonymousreply 88October 12, 2023 6:25 PM

R87

When those troops go into those buildings and into those tunnels there will be a slaughter. Hamas, troops, civilians, hostages. Fish in a barrel my ass.

That is what the remf s might say. Not those kicking in doors.

by Anonymousreply 89October 12, 2023 6:56 PM

Beheading and castration are a staple of Muslim barbarity, it's been going on for centuries.

When the Barbary pirates raided coastal villages throughout Europe they would behead and castrate the males and take the females back to North Africa to be used as sex slaves.

by Anonymousreply 90October 12, 2023 7:04 PM

I've had to choose. I'm sorry; the bussy wants what it wants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91October 12, 2023 7:34 PM

They should just fire bomb Gaza repeatedly until everyone is dead. The world would be better off.

by Anonymousreply 92October 12, 2023 8:28 PM

Predictions on how this war will play out?

by Anonymousreply 93October 12, 2023 8:44 PM

There's a thread for talking about the war. This one is for media coverage.

by Anonymousreply 94October 12, 2023 9:01 PM

Ari Meltzer is looking as if this coverage has aged him.

by Anonymousreply 95October 12, 2023 10:28 PM

I stopped watching the news. One war is enough, now we have two. The blatant use of people’s suffering for clicks and views.

by Anonymousreply 96October 12, 2023 11:07 PM

R96

So instead of watching the news you will come here and discuss what is on the news.?

Neatly done

by Anonymousreply 97October 12, 2023 11:19 PM

And just like that, Ukraine has taken a back seat to Israel.

Zelenskyy must be apoplectic.

by Anonymousreply 98October 12, 2023 11:47 PM

It’s quite the opposite - the media sugarcoats the reality of the danger and hideousness in our world constantly. The real news is the uncensored images of children and innocent civilians slaughtered , the real cost of the corrupt states and oligarchs around the world , the real ugly destitution of poverty and addiction in our streets - the news isn’t nearly negative enough. We are also quickly approaching the utter doom of all human society from climate catastrophe which should be almost the only thing discussed on the news at all.

by Anonymousreply 99October 12, 2023 11:51 PM

Well, I’m not watching any network news show on CBS including the infotainment crap that fancies itself to be like CBS This Morning. At this point it’s pure Zionist propaganda parroted by three light weights who should stick to celebrity interviews, cooking segments, and hawking the day’s deals and steals. And can some kind soul PLEASE tell Gayle King that she’s looking more like a Muppet every fucking day?

by Anonymousreply 100October 13, 2023 5:06 PM

R100

The cooking segments you mention do those have anything to do with well done Jewish babies? And I’d so is that an example of the Zionist propaganda you mentioned?

by Anonymousreply 101October 13, 2023 5:12 PM

I watch as much as I can take in the moment.

The whole republican mess in the house is getting virtually no coverage as the days tick away towards the government shutdown...again!

by Anonymousreply 102October 13, 2023 5:24 PM

[quote]Well, I’m not watching any network news show on CBS including the infotainment crap that fancies itself to be like CBS This Morning. At this point it’s pure Zionist propaganda parroted by three light weights who should stick to celebrity interviews, cooking segments, and hawking the day’s deals and steals. And can some kind soul PLEASE tell Gayle King that she’s looking more like a Muppet every fucking day?

"Zionist propaganda". Fuck off Hamas Fanboi

by Anonymousreply 103October 13, 2023 5:28 PM

R102

Yep the happiest Americans with all this 24/7 coverage are the republicans in the house. Their incompetence would have been the major story of the day.

Now hardly a footnote.

Two names now in for new speaker vote. Jordan and one guy that I forgot who he was.

by Anonymousreply 104October 13, 2023 5:32 PM

Not to mention, NOW is NOT the time to have a more dysfunctional than usual government.

by Anonymousreply 105October 13, 2023 7:51 PM

It cannot be said enough — Republicans are not capable of governing. They are impotent. Pass it around.

by Anonymousreply 106October 13, 2023 8:59 PM

R106 True. Also, democrats are great at keeping things afloat while doing nothing to improve life for anyone.

by Anonymousreply 107October 13, 2023 9:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!