Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joshua Jackson's Marriage Is OVER!

Poor Pacey just can't find the right girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108October 7, 2023 2:09 PM

Awww! I was rooting for them! I never thought Pacey was handsome or even very cute. I thought he kinda homely actually, but as he got older, he seemed to get more and more handsome, so when he finally grew up and married such a beautiful woman, I thought “good for you, Pacey! You’re finally out of Dawson’s shadow and you landed a super hot wife!”

I didn’t read the article. I hope he didn’t do something dumb like cheat on her.

by Anonymousreply 1October 2, 2023 5:22 PM

I think she’s a LOT

by Anonymousreply 2October 2, 2023 5:23 PM

OVER? But is it DEAD TO ME?

by Anonymousreply 3October 2, 2023 5:23 PM

Would lick his balls all night long!

by Anonymousreply 4October 2, 2023 5:27 PM

Trans?

by Anonymousreply 5October 2, 2023 5:30 PM

R2 I heard she's a basket case. Perhaps this is for the best.

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2023 5:30 PM

Joshua, r5?

by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2023 5:33 PM

[quote]Poor Pacey just can't find the right girl.

Well, there's your answer right there.

"Right girl."

by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2023 6:00 PM

Worked as crew on the film The Independent. Jodie whats-her-face was a total diva cunt. Brian Cox openly rolled his eyes at her attitude.

by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2023 6:03 PM

[quote]Jodie wants to take spousal support off the table for both her and Joshua.

[quote]There's no prenup in place.

Notice that child support is not off the table.

by Anonymousreply 10October 2, 2023 6:07 PM

I saw a clip of them somewhere—Vogue maybe? They were presenting as the most charming, in-love, gushing over each other couple ever. Maybe they were; or maybe they were performing.

by Anonymousreply 11October 2, 2023 6:11 PM

^ per above ^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2023 6:16 PM

Here is hoping we get a reunion with Jackson and Holmes! They always were the pair I was rooting for.

by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2023 6:18 PM

I've always thought it was so weird how he married a black woman -- and so quickly!

He had always been linked to white women (e.g., Katie Holmes, Diane Kruger).

In fact, he was with Kruger for ten years (2006-2016).

He met and started dating Jodie in 2018. Then a year later, they were married. And a year after that, they had their daughter.

And now they're separating after 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 14October 2, 2023 6:18 PM

By February Joshua Jackson will be dating Taylor Swift.

by Anonymousreply 15October 2, 2023 6:20 PM

He has tones of George Clooney in his voice. She has the fried-est vocal fry that ever fried.

by Anonymousreply 16October 2, 2023 6:33 PM

Jackson and Leann Hunley are picking up where they left off, 25 years (!) ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 2, 2023 6:34 PM

Did Diane Kruger dump him for Norman Reedus or had they already been broken up when she hooked up with him?

by Anonymousreply 18October 2, 2023 6:39 PM

[quote] He has tones of George Clooney in his voice.

He does indeed!

by Anonymousreply 19October 2, 2023 6:45 PM

There was a blind item on DL about Diane Kreuger cheating on Jackson with Norman Reedus. This was before she and Jackson announced their divorce. Sometimes DL gets it right.

by Anonymousreply 20October 2, 2023 6:51 PM

I would assume it would be before she announced her divorce from Jackson since Kruger and Jackson were never married.

by Anonymousreply 21October 2, 2023 6:53 PM

R18 I think it's the former. Reedus and Kruger met in 2015 and Kruger/Jackson split within a year.

Kruger and Reedus began dating almost immediately in 2016 and had their daughter in 2018, the year that Jackson met and began dating Jodie.

Hmmm...

by Anonymousreply 22October 2, 2023 6:56 PM

Forgot to mention that Reedus and Kruger met on the set of the film SKY in 2015.

by Anonymousreply 23October 2, 2023 6:57 PM

R9. Cox rolls his eyes at the sight of a Big Mac.

…but he makes damn sure those checks clear.

by Anonymousreply 24October 2, 2023 7:00 PM

She proposed to him so yeah, not surprised. It's giving thirsty.

by Anonymousreply 25October 2, 2023 7:02 PM

R14 what kind of weirdo thinks it is weird to marry a black woman? Just you

by Anonymousreply 26October 2, 2023 7:02 PM

They were such a good looking couple. She was is beautiful Nubian princess and he a dreamboat. No marriages in hollyweird last.

by Anonymousreply 27October 2, 2023 7:03 PM

R14 Bro or sis. These are Hollywood actors. Most people under 40 don’t have hangups with interracial dating. This is 2023. It’s no longer taboo.

by Anonymousreply 28October 2, 2023 7:05 PM

[quote] It’s no longer taboo.

No, now it's cliche.

by Anonymousreply 29October 2, 2023 7:08 PM

He's a hot older daddy in Fatal Attraction.

by Anonymousreply 30October 2, 2023 7:11 PM

R29 you are a cliche. You are obsessed with race. It’s sick. This man dated a peer in his industry. A beautiful woman by anyone who isn’t a colorist. Furthermore he did the right thing because they had a child together. And yet people like you will project minorities are always playing the race card. I bet you don’t even have a man. Go find love.

by Anonymousreply 31October 2, 2023 7:11 PM

R30 He’s hot in anything. And he is just regular good looking nothing special but that voice and swag. I think even gayling me was feeling funny when my sister used to make me watch Dawson Creek with her.

by Anonymousreply 32October 2, 2023 7:12 PM

R26 did you read my entire post?

I said it was weird because he had never before been linked romantically with black women.

(He was 40 in 2018 and has been in the business since he was a kid in the '90s.)

Then to marry her within a year (after Kruger/Reedus had their baby) was just odd.

by Anonymousreply 33October 2, 2023 7:13 PM

I thought it was odd too, R33

by Anonymousreply 34October 2, 2023 7:17 PM

SCREEEEEEE SCREEEEEEEEEE

by Anonymousreply 35October 2, 2023 7:18 PM

I don't wanna wait....

by Anonymousreply 36October 2, 2023 7:18 PM

Has Michelle Williams, Oscar nominee, commented?

by Anonymousreply 37October 2, 2023 7:20 PM

R35 What’s that in reference to my friend.

by Anonymousreply 38October 2, 2023 7:23 PM

R37 Michelle do you think the marriage was tainted by its very own Jack Nasty.

by Anonymousreply 39October 2, 2023 7:24 PM

Both WHET-level celebs, can't recall the last thing they were in. Well, Fringe for him, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 40October 2, 2023 7:25 PM

Like I said it was only odd for someone who is obsessed with race. You don’t know what women of color he had one off dates with. The two aforementioned names are just ladies he was serious with and lived with.

I said what I said and I ain’t changing.

by Anonymousreply 41October 2, 2023 7:26 PM

R40 She is in this really dope film called Queen & Slim. Infamous writer James Frey wrote the screenplay. It’s definitely preaching a political message but I just like that it was different narrative wise and good acting. You should check it out.

by Anonymousreply 42October 2, 2023 7:28 PM

From 2020...

[quote]The start of something new! Joshua Jackson was “heartbroken” over the end of his decade-long relationship with Diane Kruger before meeting his now-wife, Jodie Turner-Smith, a source reveals exclusively in the new issue of Us Weekly.

[quote]The Dawson’s Creek alum, 41, and National Treasure star, 43, dated for 10 years between 2006 and 2016 after her divorce from French actor and director Guillaume Canet. According to the source, Jackson “took it pretty hard” when the pair split and Kruger moved on with her Sky costar Norman Reedus.

[quote]Jackson’s ex welcomed her first child with the Walking Dead star, 51, in November 2018. Earlier that year, Kruger admitted to Vulture that her split from the Cruel Intentions actor was “a long time coming” and felt “liberating.”

[quote]Four years after his difficult breakup, Jackson’s romantic life has taken a turn for the positive. The Mighty Ducks star is “very happy” after tying the knot with Turner-Smith, 33. The two first sparked dating rumors in November 2018 when they were spotted holding hands in Los Angeles. They reportedly obtained their marriage license the following June.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 2, 2023 7:33 PM

R33 Nope. You don’t get to pull that shit after writing this; I've always thought it was so weird how he married a black woman -- and so quickly!

You don’t get to use Diane K to do the heavy lifting for your lame case.

by Anonymousreply 44October 2, 2023 7:40 PM

I'd lick his dad balls.

by Anonymousreply 45October 2, 2023 7:46 PM

[quote]They were such a good looking couple.

I think he was punching above his weight tbh.

by Anonymousreply 46October 2, 2023 7:49 PM

let them bounce!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 2, 2023 8:04 PM

How so, r46? She's a nobody. And likely a rebound for him given how quickly they married and procreated.

by Anonymousreply 48October 2, 2023 8:29 PM

He should date Dylan O'Brian next, since they are basically the same person 20 years apart.

by Anonymousreply 49October 2, 2023 8:46 PM

[quote]How so, [R46]?

He's a lot older and she's a lot better looking.

by Anonymousreply 50October 2, 2023 8:50 PM

Good. They were one of those annoying over-sharing couples like Chrissy Tiegan and John Legend. Glad we won't be hearing about their sex life anymore.

by Anonymousreply 51October 2, 2023 8:54 PM

She proposed to him which is just embarrassing and desperate.

by Anonymousreply 52October 2, 2023 8:54 PM

R52 Not if you are a feminist. Perhaps she rejects your world view of what heteronormativity should look like. She also divorced his ass.

Ironic that on a gay website some of the social mores of reminiscent of 1950s Nebraska.

by Anonymousreply 53October 2, 2023 9:10 PM

He has a bad case of cheater dick

but that's a turn on to me

by Anonymousreply 54October 2, 2023 9:31 PM

The Curse of the Hyphen strikes again! Keep your name, ladies...and pretentious gay dudes.

by Anonymousreply 55October 2, 2023 9:36 PM

[quote]She proposed to him which is just embarrassing and desperate.

It's not. It's kind of fun.

The problem is he was with Diane Kruger for 10 years and never bothered to marry her. So that should have been a red flag for her.

He cheated on Jodie before she was pregnant, then later while she she was pregnant and she still stayed with him.

It doesn't shock me that now that the kid is older she was ready to leave him.

by Anonymousreply 56October 2, 2023 9:56 PM

[quote]By February Joshua Jackson will be dating Taylor Swift.

Hmmm. No. Looking at my calendar. I have Travis Kelce on retainer until April and then I always like to take a month or two hiatus to establish myself as a “strong independent woman”. I’ll see if if I wanna book him from June to October. He’s a tier 3 celeb. I won’t date them for more than 6 months tops.

by Anonymousreply 57October 2, 2023 10:56 PM

[quote]He's a lot older and she's a lot better looking.

Is she?

by Anonymousreply 58October 2, 2023 11:01 PM

ABW.

by Anonymousreply 59October 2, 2023 11:03 PM

Hahahahaha!!

by Anonymousreply 60October 2, 2023 11:32 PM

R59 What’s average is your intellect bitch.

by Anonymousreply 61October 3, 2023 12:16 AM

Have liked him since The Mighty Ducks. I ship Charlie Conway and Adam "Cake-eater" Banks.

by Anonymousreply 62October 3, 2023 12:39 AM

R56 where did you get all that?

OP's article merely states that she asked for a divorce citing "irreconcilable differences."

by Anonymousreply 63October 3, 2023 5:25 AM

[quote] said it was weird because he had never before been linked romantically with black women.

Your post at r14 was truly weird and off-putting. You said it was strange that he’d married a black woman after only dating white women — as if one has to work one’s self up to dating a black woman, “practice,” “transition” or “train.” What a weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 64October 3, 2023 5:33 AM

There are pix of him kissing a lady at LAX whilst he was with Jodie.

He has dated non-white women before, such as Rosario Dawson. Regardless of that fact, I think it’s weird that anyone would think it weird he married a black woman.

by Anonymousreply 65October 3, 2023 5:39 AM

People were only startled by the pairing because Jodie is so black-black. Colorism is alive and well.

by Anonymousreply 66October 3, 2023 5:41 AM

R58, she is very androgynous, but made up for a red carpet, she truly is stunning.

It’s odd to read people posting that they were attention seeking limelight hogs. I don’t think I’d ever seen anything about them before they got married and until she filed for divorce.

And who cares if she’s “difficult”. All women, especially women of color get called difficult for being way less obnoxious than their male counterparts. Consider Christian Bale. If he wasn’t a movie star, I seriously doubt he’d be able to keep a 9-5 job. He’s a serious rage-a-holic and still gets a pass on it every time.

She’s probably a friendly and lovely person, but she’s a woman, so she’s “difficult”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 3, 2023 5:54 AM

How on earth is she androgynous?

by Anonymousreply 68October 3, 2023 5:56 AM

Call me, Josh!!!!! We can “comfort” each other over our divorces and start chasing young girls and their wet ass pussies!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 69October 3, 2023 6:03 AM

[quote]How on earth is she androgynous?

In this way. She’s androgynous. But she’s done some sci-if, so I can’t say for sure if this is on Earth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 3, 2023 9:26 AM

[quote]And who cares if she’s “difficult”. All women, especially women of color get called difficult for being way less obnoxious than their male counterparts.

Black women ARE difficult, especially in this 'woke' era.

They're very resentful and have a boulder on their shoulder.

I quit my last job because the black women had gotten so out of hand and ridiculous, but you are called a racist if you speak out against such antisocial behavior.

This 'wokeness' can't end soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 71October 3, 2023 9:40 AM

R71, you sound cranky. Dry cleaner not use enough starch on your klan hood?

by Anonymousreply 72October 3, 2023 9:44 AM

R64 I would have found it as weird/strange if he had only dated black women and then at age 40 started dating a white woman shortly after his longtime ex had a baby with the man she dumped him for.

Then married that white woman a year later.

by Anonymousreply 73October 3, 2023 9:46 AM

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 74October 3, 2023 10:00 AM

He really tried to like fried chicken, but alas, no.

by Anonymousreply 75October 3, 2023 10:45 AM

R75 I bet his refusal to put seasoning on his food is what prompted her to file for divorce.

by Anonymousreply 76October 3, 2023 1:01 PM

[quote] [R2] I heard she's a basket case. Perhaps this is for the best.

She is a breathtaking beauty -- I've seen her in person. But a man can stand only so much drama.

by Anonymousreply 77October 3, 2023 1:13 PM

[quote] Notice that child support is not off the table.

Child support is NEVER off the table in a divorce. Only presiding judge has jurisdiction over support of minor children.

by Anonymousreply 78October 3, 2023 1:14 PM

[quote] He's a lot older and she's a lot better looking.

I saw them together in Brooklyn. He seemed older than his age and she presents younger than hers. A handsome couple. I bet the kid is super cute. I wish them both well.

by Anonymousreply 79October 3, 2023 1:21 PM

With the way they constantly gushed over each other, it seems rather shocking and disturbing that they would be divorcing so soon with a child so small.

I mean the press on their love affair was that it was eternally evolving, forever deepening, and that the were constantly discovering new dimensions of their love.

If someone was cheating, that seems like the stupidest fucking thing to do if the love affair was so good. If it's not about cheating, I can't fathom what could have been so insurmountable as to nuke the marriage. Maybe they began fighting over how to raise the child. Which is a stupid reason to divorce. Barring physical abuse, it should be possible to find solutions with your "soulmate."

No one tries to figure things out anymore. It's just "bye Felicia" and onto the next.

by Anonymousreply 80October 3, 2023 1:24 PM

They started out as a one-night-stand after Usher's 40th birthday party in 2018. She saw him from across the room and said "I want that." He was drawn to her as well, and they went home together at the end of the night. So the physical attraction was there at the beginning and the sex was probably super nova level.

Then she proposed to JJ in 2019 and they got married and had a baby very very quickly, while the lust chemicals were still holding them both in thrall.

The honeymoon phase is intoxicating. While in the honeymoon phase, you will ignore red flags. When you're getting that good D, or good V, the world seems like a paradise and your SO is God's gift to humanity.

It takes about two years for those chemicals to start to calm down. That's when the dickmatization or vagmatization recedes and you really start to learn about each other and you get to see if you truly like the person as a person. If the love is real, it should be able to transition out of that lust phase and into something enduring and supportive. If it was only lust, boy when that bubble bursts, all the red flags suddenly pop into sharp relief and you see the incompatibility and then you have to start making some decisions.

That's why its important not to rush, rush into everything with someone. Particularly if sex is the primary connecting factor. These two were already were married with a newborn before the honeymoon phase had wound down.

by Anonymousreply 81October 3, 2023 1:35 PM

[quote]Call me, Josh!!!!! We can “comfort” each other over our divorces and start chasing young girls and their wet ass pussies!!!!!!

Ok Josh! But not many men here are up for chasing after women and their WAPs!!

And I’ll still probably call you Hugh when I’m talking about you. Sorry about your divorce. Maybe Taron Egerton will want to join you chasing after some WAP. I’ve heard he’d do anything for you.

by Anonymousreply 82October 3, 2023 2:00 PM

[quote][R59] What’s average is your intellect bitch.

Got pee yourself, Peecake!

by Anonymousreply 83October 3, 2023 2:37 PM

Go*

by Anonymousreply 84October 3, 2023 2:37 PM

BTW, Beyonce is overrated!

by Anonymousreply 85October 3, 2023 2:38 PM

Why did it take him so long to find out she has a penis?

by Anonymousreply 86October 3, 2023 2:39 PM

[quote]That's when the dickmatization or vagmatization recedes

Thank you for this scientific explanation.

by Anonymousreply 87October 3, 2023 2:51 PM

[quote]Why did it take him so long to find out she has a penis?

🤷🏻 As long you did to realize your 2” inch dick isn’t really “average”?

Asshole transphobe troll.

by Anonymousreply 88October 3, 2023 11:02 PM

Next to your gaping asshole, any dick is small, Peecake.

[quote]I’ll save you the trouble. YOU go dilate. With a serrated knife.

Go loot, criminal.

by Anonymousreply 89October 3, 2023 11:07 PM

Why was she ever with that? He looks like a frumpy suburban dad

by Anonymousreply 90October 3, 2023 11:12 PM

I think Jodie is lovely. Joshua married up. And it must’ve killed Diane when they hooked up because allegedly she doesn’t care for black people. There were a few blind items that referenced this.

by Anonymousreply 91October 3, 2023 11:43 PM

Diane is an enigma to me.

by Anonymousreply 92October 3, 2023 11:59 PM

I'm dying for more details to come out around this split. My curiosity is well and truly piqued.

by Anonymousreply 93October 6, 2023 1:48 AM

Josh’s people have said he was blindsided by the filing and doesn’t rule out getting back together. So I’m guessing he’s the cheater

by Anonymousreply 94October 6, 2023 2:33 AM

R94 Yep he definitely cheated then. These straight bros gon learn. It’s 2024, empowered women will not put up with the bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 95October 6, 2023 8:39 PM

Is it 2024?

Damn, I overslept!

by Anonymousreply 96October 6, 2023 8:42 PM

This is the hottest photo I've ever seen of him. He looks so blue collar sexy here.

He looks like he's saying to her "bitch my dick's too good for you".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97October 6, 2023 10:03 PM

It’s been rumored for months that they were on the way to splitsville so he cannot have been blindsided. The cheating theory makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 98October 6, 2023 10:24 PM

R98 The one who did the cheating and doesn’t want the divorce always claim their blindsided. Every red carpet interview I have ever seen of these two they actually seemed in love. Not a fake Hollywood relationship.

by Anonymousreply 99October 6, 2023 10:40 PM

R99 yeah I agree. They definitely were genuinely in love. That’s why it seemed like a clear sign of trouble when they stopped attending public events together some months ago — they went everywhere together in the earlier part of their relationship and he clearly doted on her. He’s just not a monogamous guy I guess.

by Anonymousreply 100October 6, 2023 10:44 PM

If he cheated on her after she had his baby, as in love as they were, as perfect and magical as it all seemed to be, as absolutely DEVOTED as she was to him, then....he is the biggest heterosexual loser to ever lose.

What a fucking DUMBASS.

by Anonymousreply 101October 7, 2023 12:08 AM

Pop your pussy like this.

by Anonymousreply 102October 7, 2023 12:19 AM

So they're divorcing. Maybe she's a wretched bitch. Maybe she's completely innocent. Maybe he's a whore hopper of the highest order. Maybe he's a nice guy who's being treated like shit. Don't automatically blame one or the other when you have absolutely zero evidence either way.

by Anonymousreply 103October 7, 2023 1:07 AM

R101 I think he has a self-destructive button when everything is going too well. Wasn’t he abandoned by dad?

by Anonymousreply 104October 7, 2023 5:40 AM

I never knew that, R104 but I just looked it up and yes, he had no dad.

by Anonymousreply 105October 7, 2023 6:01 AM

Does anyone else think Norman Reedus is so fucking sexy and gorgeous? I would bend over in a trice. He can have me 3 ways to Sunday and Monday!

by Anonymousreply 106October 7, 2023 7:45 AM

Reedus has a great body now that he's been working out, but that face looks like something from a horror movie. He always looks like he just woke up from a 5 day drunk. And he used to be very cute when he was modeling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107October 7, 2023 10:42 AM

Norman Reedus is vile looking. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 108October 7, 2023 2:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!