Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Travis Kelce & Taylor Swift

Whats with Travis, now, in a relationship with Taylor Swift? Not to sound racist, but he is in a relationship with a Africian American, Nicole, who made him a father, twice!! Also, he had a TV show, where he picked his girlfriend from 50 prospects, and the one he picked was also African-American!! (BTW: when she heard that he and Taylor was an item, she blasted him for cheating on her, and warned Taylor to be careful, because once a cheater always a cheater! His brother claims that Travis is really into her, so it's possible THIS IS IT? Methinks, he is really into himself with a big trace of narcissism (his dress code is, shall we say, flamboyant ?) So, do you think it will last?

by Anonymousreply 30January 23, 2024 8:32 PM

Just googled Travis Kelce, he has no kids.

by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2023 9:13 PM

Taylor = bearding. I think Kelce is gonna be safe from the "more kids" angle, not that I know much about him other than he plays for the Chiefs.

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2023 9:16 PM

Being discussed here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2023 9:18 PM

You better check your sources, he has 2 girls by his current S/O!

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2023 6:20 PM

For the hell of it, I 'visited' the website "STRIGHT OR GAY.COM, AND LO, Travis Kelce came up! Well, it says he is 100% gay! HOLD ON! It was just one person's vote!! (Maybe he/she is a hater?) Ha! However if over 100 respond and 55% should say he is gay, then I might become a believer! No?

by Anonymousreply 5October 6, 2023 10:11 PM

No kids.

[quote] Coming back to the burning question: Does Travis Kelce have kids? The answer is no. Travis doesn’t have any biological children. Nonetheless, he shares an incredibly close bond with his nieces, often referring to them as his own.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 6, 2023 10:14 PM

[R6] I made a statement the other day that he had 2 by his then GF, Kala Nicole! Sine you and others claim he doesn't, I decided to recheck my sources, and, lo, you are right! It seems she had them by another dude (2 daughters), just after she had a relationship with Travis! In any event, his present relationship with TS, seems to be picking up steam! Some sources say it is serious! (Well, if she is composing a new single, then I will say, "HERE IT COMES!" (Ha!)

by Anonymousreply 7October 13, 2023 8:45 PM

He doesn’t have any kids. He’s white. He’s not some dumb black person who knocks up 17 women and can’t afford any of them.

by Anonymousreply 8October 13, 2023 8:52 PM

I truly believe that all that Taylor/Kelce bull shit is coming from that ho Taylor Swift’s publicity team. I hope Kelce’s significant other kick Taylor’s ass. I can’t stand Taylor. She’s an overrated phony bitch.

by Anonymousreply 9October 13, 2023 9:01 PM

R9 = Beyoncé

by Anonymousreply 10October 13, 2023 9:03 PM

Marketing psyop - she’s recreating the cheerleader and football player romance fantasy, a huge cliche of American culture , to tap into the infantile daydreams of her audience

by Anonymousreply 11October 13, 2023 9:07 PM

R11 -- spot on.

by Anonymousreply 12October 13, 2023 9:09 PM

Known Heterosexuals.

by Anonymousreply 13October 13, 2023 9:12 PM

He absolutely is hiding in plain sight.

by Anonymousreply 14October 13, 2023 9:18 PM

It’s a Love Story!

by Anonymousreply 15October 13, 2023 9:24 PM

Donna Kelce looks like Bruce Vilanch. There. I said it.

by Anonymousreply 16October 13, 2023 11:35 PM

We won’t keep our Christmas lights up till January.

by Anonymousreply 17October 13, 2023 11:36 PM

Will she leave her scarf at his sister’s house?

by Anonymousreply 18October 14, 2023 12:18 AM

Well her 'Tour movie came out today, and so far, is hugely successful! Some are saying her need to promote it, is past and so is her romance with TK! However some are saying this is the real thing with TK! We'll see!

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2023 11:32 PM

It’s not like she’s stupid enough to just toss him aside right away. That would be too obvious. R19

by Anonymousreply 20October 16, 2023 11:55 PM

[R9] I didn't know he has a S/O? His last hookup was Kayle Nicola(?). It's been noted (on this site) that Travis signed an involved NDA, at her request! Why, beats me! I'm sure it can't be they are sleeping together, because this info. is what her fans want and what he wants to reinforce his straight image! As of this writing, it's still going strong, so maybe no more singles putting down this relationship??

by Anonymousreply 21October 19, 2023 8:46 PM

[quote]Marketing psyop - she’s recreating the cheerleader and football player romance fantasy, a huge cliche of American culture , to tap into the infantile daydreams of her audience.

Like in her "You Belong with Me" music video, where she pines for and eventually gets the high school quarterback?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 19, 2023 9:00 PM

Mama Kelce must be so happy with his choice

by Anonymousreply 23October 19, 2023 9:05 PM

Hmmmmmm? something strange has happened! On the blog: "STRAIGHT OR GAY" 2 posted that he was 100% gay! Just went there to see if more posted their opinion on his sexuality, but lo! It was scrubed! Did Travis have it deleted or TS? (Actually, it could of been bogus, 2 opinions are meaningless! But it was interesting!)

by Anonymousreply 24November 20, 2023 1:12 AM

Well, it looks like the 'romance' was the REAL THING! Just read in FB messenger,Tony Romo,said they are MARRIED! If their relationship was the real thing, I thought they would wait for the SUPER BOWL when the CHIEFS win it! If true, could it be because Travis forgot to wear 'protection' and now they are facing parenthood? (Possible?)

by Anonymousreply 25January 23, 2024 7:07 PM

He will never be Mr Taylor Swift. Anyone who can't see this is a transactional relationship, initiated by his people and one which has boosted his football jersey sales by millions of dollars, is blind.

by Anonymousreply 26January 23, 2024 7:25 PM

He’s still a wigga.

by Anonymousreply 27January 23, 2024 7:43 PM

I’m so sick of both of them I could shit gold bricks!

by Anonymousreply 28January 23, 2024 7:45 PM

[quote] I made a statement the other day that he had 2 by his then GF, Kala Nicole! Sine you and others claim he doesn't, I decided to recheck my sources, and, lo, you are right! It seems she had them by another dude (2 daughters), just after she had a relationship with Travis!

Black women are often single mothers.

by Anonymousreply 29January 23, 2024 7:58 PM

I suspect they will break up when she resumes her tour overseas. I can't see him traipsing around Europe and following her while she's on tour.

by Anonymousreply 30January 23, 2024 8:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!