Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Below Deck Mediterranean Season 8 - ITALIAN RIVIERA

Premieres tonight (September 25) on BRAVO!

Lots of returning cast members:

Tumi Mhlongo (Below Deck Down Under Season 1) - Chief Stew

Kyle Viljoen (Below Deck Med Season 7) - 2nd Stew

Natalya Scudder (Below Deck Med Season 7) - 2nd Stew

Luka Brunton (Below Deck Down Under Season 2) - Deckhand

Plus, lots of DRAMA!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146January 28, 2024 5:13 PM

Below Deck Mediterranean Season 8 takes place in Genoa, Italy, under the leadership of Captain Sandy. Other crew members have also returned – like Kyle Viljoen and Natalya Scudder.

Below Deck Under’s Tumi Mhlongo and Luka Brunton have also entered the Mediterranean show.

Here’s everything we know about the Season 8 cast and when you can expect to see them on screen.

Thanks to Bravo, we have short biographies of every crew member in Below Deck Med Season 8.

Sandy Yawn – Captain

Captain Sandy will lead the journey throughout Genoa and the Italian Riviera, but her favorite places to travel are the South of France and the Amalfi Coast.

Kyle Viljoen – Stew

Kyle appeared as a second stew in Med’s previous season and has now returned. He hails from South Africa and can identify the country’s animals by only their sounds.

Natalya Scudder – Stew

Natalya started working as a stew at only 18 years old. Like Kyle, she also worked on Med’s seventh season. Her favorite places to travel include Costa Rica and Raja Ampat.

Tumi Mhlongo – Chief Stew

Season 8 marks Tumi’s first time as a Chief Stew and chartering in the Mediterranean. She previously appeared on Below Deck Down Under, like Lead Deckhand Luka Brunton.

Luka Brunton – Lead Deckhand

Viewers know Luka as Adam Kodra’s replacement in Below Deck Down Under Season 2. Now, he has crossed over into Mediterranean territory as the show’s Lead Deckhand.

Chef Jack Luby is a new crew member from Liverpool, England. He has 14 years of experience as a chef and loves creating travel vlogs for his YouTube channel.

A Hawaii native, Jessika Asai is another crew member unfamiliar with the Below Deck franchise. She’s spent four years in the yachting industry and enjoys doing pilates.

Another South African is onboard after the Below Deck debut of Bosun Ruan Irving. He has over 10 years of yachting experience and loves to ” box spearfish, surf, ride motorcross bikes, and swim.”

Lara marks the third South African on board and is also another new crew member. Her favorite places to travel include Bonifacio, France, and Bali.

Lastly, viewers will also meet Haleigh Gorman for the first time in Med’s Season 8. She previously worked on small ships for 10 years and loves “hiking, scuba diving, fishing, and yoga.”

Below Deck fans have to wait until September 25 to see just how much drama this cast will get themselves into.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 26, 2023 2:02 AM

Omg that guy diving in the hot tub to get his iPhone was hilarious!!

by Anonymousreply 2September 26, 2023 2:09 AM

Zero interest in toxic Sandy, Kyle and Natalya. Love Tumi but they'll probably torture her. Allegedly, Aesha was seen filming so not sure if she steps in at some point. BD is pretty good at keeping secrets.

by Anonymousreply 3September 26, 2023 2:42 AM

Rumor is that Captain Sandy fires a record number of people this season, beating Captain Jayson's THREE firings on Below Deck Down Under Season 2.

by Anonymousreply 4September 26, 2023 2:50 AM

Glad Luka is back, I’m going to miss all the cute boys from down under, especially Harry. Can’t stand any of the rest of them, but the bosun was sorta cute, too bad he’s already gone.

by Anonymousreply 5September 26, 2023 3:17 AM

This is the first black Chief Stew in Below Deck history.

I think Tumi will do a good job.

She's not crazy like Alyssa and Lexi.

Lexi was REALLY fucking crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 26, 2023 3:24 AM

Tumi will do a great job but you know Natalya is going to undermine her every chance she gets.

by Anonymousreply 7September 26, 2023 3:31 AM

Did anyone watch the first episode?

by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2023 1:30 AM

I grudgingly watched since I loathe Shandy, Kunty Kyle and devious Natalya but I ended up enjoying it. There's speculation that Kyle gets fired so I'll definitely continue to watch. The crew, with the exception of Luka, is not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 9September 28, 2023 2:43 AM

What a boring episode and the conflict between Tumi and Natalya at the end seemed forced. I can see Tumi getting fired. I'm not a Natalya fan but Tumi came in with a lousy attitude. At least we were spared the sight of Kyle for another week.

by Anonymousreply 10October 3, 2023 2:18 AM

Give me Fraser from OG Below Deck over Kyle for my gay Stew

by Anonymousreply 11October 3, 2023 2:35 AM

It's interesting how Sandy's personality changes from season to season. She's either a nasty, controlling bully or laid-back and zen.

by Anonymousreply 12October 3, 2023 2:54 AM

[quote] Captain Lee Thinks Captain Sandy Is ‘Responsible’ for Ruan Irving Scandal on Below Deck Med

Captain Lee Rosbach has weighed in on that messy document drama from Below Deck Mediterranean, and he has an interesting idea about who is actually responsible for the mishap.

Season 8 started off with a boatload of nonsense when Captain Sandy Yawn learned that the bosun, Ruan Irving, didn’t have the appropriate documents. He submitted photocopies with someone else’s face on them, which is obviously a big no-no. She promptly gave Ruan the boot from the boat, and he was gone for good.

Although Captain Sandy quickly resolved the problem with Ruan, Captain Lee took to his podcast to criticize her for the incident. During a recent episode of Podcast One’s Salty With Captain Lee, he said that Captain Sandy was responsible.

When talking about the Below Deck Med drama, Captain Lee didn’t know who to blame at first. His co-host faulted the casting team, which certainly makes sense. However, Captain Lee had a different opinion.

“The first thing is production should have already vetted all of his documents to make sure that he’s capable and can fulfill his position,” Captain Lee explained. “It’s not casting, it’s production that needs to vet everyone. They obviously dropped the ball there.”

Obviously, Captain Sandy doesn’t work in casting or production for Below Deck, but Captain Lee still found a way to blame her. He comes from a strict school of thought that the captain is responsible for every single thing that happens on the boat. So, he explained that Captain Sandy is ultimately to blame for the drama.

“As I’ve said in the past, the only person who’s responsible for everything that happens on that vessel is the captain.” Captain Lee explained. “Good, bad, right, wrong, it doesn’t make any goddamn difference. The captain is responsible.”

So, we’ll see what else Captain Sandy ends up being responsible for through Season 8. If she’s literally responsible for every single thing that happens as Captain Lee suggested, then she’s got a long charter season ahead of her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 9, 2023 6:22 PM

Then I guess Lee is responsible for Kate's repeated bullying of other crew members since he allowed it to continue. He's an asshole and shouldn't be throwing stones at anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 14October 9, 2023 6:31 PM

I like Tumi but she's not ready to be a chief stew. I loathe Natalya but she's a great stew. Lazy Kyle wanting to be Chief Stew is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 15October 10, 2023 2:03 AM

I agree R15.

Natalya is a great stew.

She started on day one with a very positive attitude, smiling, cheerful, organized, and working hard. The entire charter went smoothly, thanks to Natalya's leadership.

Tumi was a fucking disaster. She started off on a negative note, criticized the boat, didn't acknowledge Natalya's help setting up the interior, and then attacked her with a bad attitude.

I was hopeful for Tumi based on her Below Deck Down Under performance, but she fucking sucks. Jayson must be mortified at recommending her.

Especially compared to what a great job Luka is doing. He's humble, a hard worker, no attitude, and has a good sense of humor.

Tumi needs to be fired and replaced.

Same goes for Kyle who poisoned the pot from the very beginning. He is a shit-stirrer, and he's partly to blame for the drama.

by Anonymousreply 16October 11, 2023 3:16 AM

I'm disappointed that Tumi has aligned herself with Kyle. Making Kyle second stew and putting Natalya in laundry was such a cunt move. I remember reading somewhere that Aesha was spotted filming with Sandy this season and I would not be surprised if she replaces Tumi.

by Anonymousreply 17October 11, 2023 3:46 AM

I hope Tumi gets fired on tonight's episode.

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2023 1:08 AM

The only reason to watch any Below Deck is if Captain Jason is on the boat.

by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2023 2:35 AM

The guy in OP's pic is adorable, whoever he is.

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2023 3:20 AM

OP's link is a video R20, but you must be talking about Luka.

He's the only hot guy on the show this season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 17, 2023 3:53 AM

Shirtless Luka.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 17, 2023 3:54 AM

Crappy episode tonite. Luka is the only crew member I like. The Frenchie will be gone very soon. AGAIN, Sandy is such a contradiction. She's either micromanaging or sitting back and telling the crew to 'figure it out.'. She's obviously sober this season.

by Anonymousreply 23October 17, 2023 4:03 AM

R23 I'm so tired of Sandy constantly bragging about being a mentor, then whenever there's a problem with the crew, she says "figure it out," then walks away.

by Anonymousreply 24October 31, 2023 8:49 PM

This season is terrible. With the exception of Luka and Lara, the crew is unlikable. Kyle is vile and Natasha and Tumi are twats. The chef has zero personality and Jessika is just plain dumb. They should double up on episodes to get this shit show over with as quickly as possible.

by Anonymousreply 25October 31, 2023 8:53 PM

Captain Lee is a lazy jerk and has some balls to criticize Captain Sandy about anything.

Kyle is 100% responsible for the Tumi/Natalya conflict because of his texts. And he should never wear anything less than boxers......

Looks like Cap'n Sandy gets hurt next week.....oh dear!

by Anonymousreply 26October 31, 2023 9:48 PM

The French dude is a lazy fucker but God, he has beautiful eyes.

Luka is just the whole package. Beautiful face, nice body - fit, but not overly built - and he seems to be intelligent.

by Anonymousreply 27October 31, 2023 10:11 PM

R24 Yes! And then whenever anyone asks her a question, she answers with stupid corporate motivational bullshit responses like, "You do you" and "Be the best you that you can be."

Drunk poseur.

by Anonymousreply 28October 31, 2023 10:17 PM

That last group of guests was a bunch of cunts.

"I have very high standards," they say, as they walk around with their cellulite-laden asses hanging out of their bathing suits.

by Anonymousreply 29October 31, 2023 10:19 PM

I will probably force myself to finish watching the season sometime after it's all out. I really struggle watching that dry drunk Sandy. I also would absolutely have slapped Natalia by now.

by Anonymousreply 30October 31, 2023 10:35 PM

[quote] I really struggle watching that dry drunk Sandy

She has fallen off the wagon a few times.

Like when she accused Malia of being a lesbian.

She was sloshed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 31, 2023 11:44 PM

she slurs even when sober. She hates the inside crew and hates women who she doesn't want to screw. Sad that all of the male captains are more respectful to women.

by Anonymousreply 32November 1, 2023 12:00 AM

Could Sandy's broken wrist take her off the boat? She's injured so wouldn't she be considered a liability?

by Anonymousreply 33November 1, 2023 12:10 AM

MARITIME LAW!

by Anonymousreply 34November 1, 2023 12:25 AM

Malia ish shtill a closheted leshbian, and I'm jusht the dame to prove it!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35November 1, 2023 12:33 AM

I think Kyle is mentally ill. Something is way off with him.

by Anonymousreply 36November 6, 2023 11:09 PM

R36 He's just a lazy, bitchy queen.

by Anonymousreply 37November 6, 2023 11:09 PM

These episodes are fucking exhausting to watch. I can't believe they argue about this petty shit with guests onboard. Even Sandy has checked out. And why didn't anyone wake her up when Kyle was in the floor? Someone gets fired for being toxic and it must be him.

by Anonymousreply 38November 14, 2023 11:39 AM

Are there hot guys fucking? Otherwise meh.

by Anonymousreply 39November 14, 2023 11:46 AM

Kyle is such a troublemaker.

But Natalya takes the cake. Her boyfriend story is beyond boring and useless. Who fucking Cares????

It would be nice if they both got fired......maybe Tumi could get a couple of folks who just did their jobs.

Poor Slack Jack is so homely......it was hilarious when they went to a commercial right after Sandy said: "Pack your shit."

by Anonymousreply 40November 14, 2023 1:38 PM

I prefer useless Sandy (I'm going to bed. Knock on my door if you need me) to bully Sandy (you're a cancer on this boat). She's so fucking over it. Lara is hilarious and great at her job.

by Anonymousreply 41November 14, 2023 4:06 PM

Kyle is the most "Bad for the Gays" Gay to be on television in a looong time.

by Anonymousreply 42November 14, 2023 4:26 PM

Agreed, r41. It's been nice to see Sandy (sorry, *Captain* Sandy) take a back seat this season. I spotted watching a couple seasons back because she was so verbally abusive.

Natalya is trouble, what an instigator! When the other 2 stews talked while cleaning rooms at the end of the episode, then they were laughing & talking with Tumi at dinner while Natalya was giving them dagger eyes across the table 😆

Also, Natalya's extensions look really fake. There was a shot in last week's episode where she leaned over to clean something and you could see the glued-in parts. Between the hair & glasses, I think she looks like the "after" version of Lauren Boebert.

I was also wondering why Tumi or Natalya didn't tell Sandy of Kyle's illness. Sandy flipped shit a few seasons back because a bosun didn't inform her of a medical incident with a deckhand.

Natalya's getting completely played by her boyfriend. She has no clue how dumb she looks winding herself up over him.

by Anonymousreply 43November 14, 2023 4:32 PM

Kyle is so toxic, and he has shitty taste in underwear.

by Anonymousreply 44November 14, 2023 4:51 PM

Luka is a DOLL! Such beautiful eyes - always smouldering - as though trying to draw you into his power! Miss Kyle is a Big Old Girl - always wearing big girl panties. Is that a rug I spotted perched atop her skull? The French Croissant is useless.

by Anonymousreply 45November 14, 2023 10:32 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 46November 14, 2023 10:34 PM

Kyle's "anxiety attack" was hilarious.

Girl was just tired of working, like last season when she pretended to sprain her ankle.

by Anonymousreply 47November 18, 2023 12:16 PM

Isn't it a little unethical to go out partying and making out with charter guests, even if they're former charter guests who just left the boat one day earlier?

by Anonymousreply 48November 19, 2023 5:24 PM

R48 I dishapprove of it.

by Anonymousreply 49November 19, 2023 5:24 PM

Interesting that there hasn't been any crew hot tub action this season.

by Anonymousreply 50November 19, 2023 5:26 PM

Kyle is insane and is doing more damage than the inexperienced leaders of that crew are aware. It's easy for them all to say that Natalya put herself in that situation, but the way that she was spoken to was wrong for a work environment and neither the Chief Stew or the Bosun did anything about it. No one feels safe because who knows who Kyle will go off on next. It's no wonder Alex is leaving.

by Anonymousreply 51November 21, 2023 3:00 AM

I seriously hope Sandy fires that fat fuck. I did love when she told him she would never hire him as chief stew. And I always love shots of Sandy snoring.

by Anonymousreply 52November 21, 2023 3:28 AM

Oh, and Tumi is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 53November 21, 2023 3:31 AM

What's with Luka and the pearl necklace. Is it a new fashion statement or a flotation device that inflates should he fall overboard in a drunken stupor? Miss Kyle is getting way too big for her voluminous granny panties! Love Capt. Sandy's sparkly flats!

by Anonymousreply 54November 21, 2023 10:00 AM

Natalya was an emotional basket case who needed to leave, but Kyle is a nasty queen who preys upon the weak. I'm glad Shandy's gonna hand his ass to him next week.

I just feel bad that Frenchy was one of Kyle's targets, too, and now feels like he has to leave the boat, as well. I was starting to like him.

I lost a little respect for Luka when he decided to fuck that bland Asian girl. I guess he was really horny.

by Anonymousreply 55November 22, 2023 1:37 PM

Sadly, Sandy will not fire Kyle because they would be down two stews and that would be ridiculous. She'll give him another chance. I was just starting to like Max, too. I hope he changes his mind and stays. Natalya is a lot but she's a great stew and a hard worker. They're going to miss her.

by Anonymousreply 56November 22, 2023 5:29 PM

I never expected to like Max but he's very funny. Looks like Kyle is getting ready to stir up more shit this time with the chef. The new stew is incompetent. SANDY NEEDS HER FRESHLY LAUNDERED PANTIES NOW!

by Anonymousreply 57November 28, 2023 2:09 AM

Kyle is just horrendous, he’s an embarrassment, I wish Shandy had tossed him. Max is awfully pretty, I’d love to see his Eiffel Tower, plus he’s a head taller than Luka.

by Anonymousreply 58November 28, 2023 2:52 AM

Jesus, you could not pay me enough money to launder Shandy's underwear! I can't imagine doing anyone's underwear but my own, I didn't even do my husband's If I could help it. Lol!

by Anonymousreply 59November 28, 2023 2:59 AM

Watching Max strip made my Empire State Building go all the way to the top.

by Anonymousreply 60November 28, 2023 3:13 AM

And less than 24 hours after promising Shandy he would change, Krazy Kyle is back to his trouble making ways.

Jack is right - no one cared if Natalya left......she's was a good worker, but her horrible personality made her impossible. She is every bit the manipulator that Kyle is.

Jack With The Hairy Back is weird looking, but he is a good chef.

by Anonymousreply 61November 28, 2023 4:11 PM

This season is so much better than last.

These people are a very weird bunch.

I just caught up on the last five episodes, and didn't realize so much happened.

Tumi - Such an ineffective leader. She's just out for Tumi. She doesn't care about managing her interior, she doesn't rein in either Natalya or Kyle (because she can't handle them), and she is quite a bit to blame for the toxic work environment in the interior. The producers won't bring her back again as Chief Stew.

Natalya - Crazy eyes. Manipulator. Narcissist. User. She thought she was in control, but I'm glad the interior turned the tables on her and forced her out. She was a cunt in her previous season on BDM, and she's a cunt this season. Good fucking riddance!

Kyle -Toxic Bipolar Queen. He is poisonous and he's a bully. Completely paranoid and creates scenarios in his head that are far-removed from reality. He really is the common denominator in all the drama, but Natalya had a hand in it too. Between the two of them, I have never seen such a pair of manipulative, shit stirring, back stabbing cunts in all seasons of Below Deck. No wonder they were friends, and no wonder they are enemies.

Jess - Useless floater.

Lily - Keeps talking about what a fast learner she is, how she went to University, and worked at Wimbledon, but her work performance reflects absolutely NONE of that. One episode in, and she really has done a shit job.

Chef - He seems like a good guy. Tries to get along with people, and treats everyone well. He has the best temperament of any of the other BD chefs I've watched. And I can't blame him for his relationship with Kyle. Chef put it perfectly: Kyle could be in a closet with a mop, and there would still be drama.

Luka - He's doing a great job as Bosun. Watching his communication with Sandy as she backed the boat into Portofino, was just brilliant. He was so on the ball, and crystal clear in his directions on the walkie talkie. I don't think most people realize that he's only in his 20's because he is really mature and extremely competent at his job. Give the guy his Bosun stripes already. I'd love to see him take over as Bosun next season on Below Deck Down Under with Captain Jayson.

Max - I've liked him from the beginning. He's so handsome and so good natured and playful. I felt horrible about how Kyle treated him, when all he was doing was trying to show his support for gay people. Fuck Kyle for doing that to Max. I don't blame him for wanting to leave after that, but I'm very happy he decided to stay. He's such a sensitive guy, and it broke my heart to think that Kyle made him feel so low.

Lara - I have mixed emotions about her. She can be cool at times, but she can also be aggressive and judgmental at others. I am happy though that she came around in her treatment of Max. It shows what a natural leader Luka is, because it was his idea to get her to praise Max, rather than yell at him, because it worked.

Hayleigh - Nice girl. She's been in the background the whole time, but at least she isn't causing drama.

The rest of the season (6 more episodes) looks like it's going to be a clusterfuck for the deck team though. Sandy is going to get pissed at them for slacking, and Natalya comes back to cause more drama.

Can't wait!

by Anonymousreply 62November 29, 2023 7:53 AM

I'm so glad Max decided to stay. I loved the way the show kept showing the Eiffel Tower graphic going up more and more throughout the episode. :-)

And seeing him naked with just a towel over his privates was quite enjoyable. I only wish he and Luka had entertained the ladies on the charter in their Speedos.

by Anonymousreply 63November 29, 2023 10:44 AM

I love how the chef refuses to even acknowledge that toxic queen Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 64November 29, 2023 10:44 AM

[quote] I love how the chef refuses to even acknowledge that toxic queen Kyle.

Did you see that imperious queen sitting at the head of the dinner table, giving Chef the evil eye and getting ready to lose his shit?

This, after he apologized profusely and PROMISED Sandy he wouldn't do it again.

I hope that Kyle never finds work on a yacht, ever again. He is an awful person.

by Anonymousreply 65November 29, 2023 2:25 PM

R65 It looks like next week it's gonna go down between Kyle and chef. Chef will win.

by Anonymousreply 66November 29, 2023 2:27 PM

So glad to have Kyle representing the gays so proudly SAID NO ONE EVER.

by Anonymousreply 67November 29, 2023 2:29 PM

This show make Gilligan's Island look like Hamlet.

by Anonymousreply 68November 29, 2023 2:32 PM

R67 Kyle represents every bad gay stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 69November 29, 2023 2:32 PM

Kyle is the Sam Smith of the Sea.

by Anonymousreply 70November 29, 2023 2:38 PM

Still to come....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71November 29, 2023 2:48 PM

Tumi has been a huge disappointment. I loved her on BDDU but she is in way over her head here. When she came on the boat she could have been more gracious to Natalya (even if she is a cunt) and made her second stew. Kyle should never be allowed to interact with guests. He's a pig.

by Anonymousreply 72November 29, 2023 3:10 PM

Theres a vid of Luka fucking his girlfriend floating around. He's gotta nice cock.

by Anonymousreply 73November 29, 2023 3:59 PM

^ Link, please!

by Anonymousreply 74November 29, 2023 4:03 PM

Luka's Instagram is interesting.

This guy really gets around!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75November 29, 2023 4:17 PM

I have a feeling that Luka has a very ripe and musky hole!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76November 29, 2023 5:08 PM

R74 go over to LPSG and search Luka below deck for the vid. Does't show much of his face, but you can see the (stupid) butterfly tat he has front and center on his chest. His GF is an OF hoe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77November 29, 2023 6:13 PM

Who in the hell is this Katie Flood person?

In the previews for the rest of this season, apparently Katie Flood is texting with Luka (and probably has hooked up with him).

Now there's an article about Tom Schwartz from Vanderpump Rules talking about the "gorgeous" Katie Flood!

She must be a pretty thirsty bitch, if her name is all over reality tv gossip sites, but we still have no idea who she is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78November 30, 2023 1:40 PM

R78. Katie Flood was a chief stew for one season. She and Aesha both fucked dirty, lazy Jack. Now she's on Winter House and thirsty for reality tv fame. She's quite pretty though.

by Anonymousreply 79November 30, 2023 2:09 PM

Also, I don't watch VR but saw Schwartz on WWHL this week and he seems gayer than gay.

by Anonymousreply 80November 30, 2023 2:10 PM

[quote] Also, I don't watch VR but saw Schwartz on WWHL this week and he seems gayer than gay.

Oh, he definitely is R80.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 30, 2023 2:13 PM

A kiss is just a kiss....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82November 30, 2023 2:14 PM

We love to kiss...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 30, 2023 2:15 PM

Sandoval referred to Schwartz as a "battered wife," lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 30, 2023 2:17 PM

Luka wears a pearl necklace........

by Anonymousreply 85November 30, 2023 4:09 PM

I can't believe that Tumi let Lili sleep in for five hours, while everyone else was working. That's bullshit.

And she's still not managing Kyle, even though Chef told her that Kyle is causing trouble in the Galley.

Natalya was right. Tumi is a horrible leader.

by Anonymousreply 86December 10, 2023 6:36 PM

Tumi is lost. At first I thought it was because she got off to a rocky start but she should have recovered and taken control by now. And Sandy, who was so hard on Fraser when he was floundering, let's her get away with being sloppy.

by Anonymousreply 87December 10, 2023 6:56 PM

Tumi is currently flying under the radar because Luka is screwing up even more than her.

The person who observed that the inexperience of both Luka and Tumi is starting to show, is absolutely correct.

by Anonymousreply 88December 11, 2023 8:26 AM

we all know why Tumi is getting a pass..

by Anonymousreply 89December 11, 2023 8:45 PM

R89. I dunno. Sandy had no problem firing a black stew for calling her Sandy and not CAPTAIN Sandy despite the fact that she was great at her job.

by Anonymousreply 90December 11, 2023 8:50 PM

Hi Natalya at R89!

by Anonymousreply 91December 11, 2023 10:34 PM

Gearing up for the new episode and hoping Kyle finally gets fired.

by Anonymousreply 92December 12, 2023 12:10 AM

Lily is so dumb.

by Anonymousreply 93December 12, 2023 2:48 PM

Max's cunty side returns next week

by Anonymousreply 94December 12, 2023 3:48 PM

Cap'N Shandy once again showing off her superior people management skills by jumping to conclusions and eviscerating Luka for not getting Tumi crew help before getting the whole story.

by Anonymousreply 95December 12, 2023 9:39 PM

Luka gets a pass because he didn't sign on to be bosun and Sandy probably should have tried harder to find someone with more experience. He's doing a good job but missteps are to be expected and, so far, they've been pretty minor. It's not his fault Sandy fell on her ass.

by Anonymousreply 96December 12, 2023 9:51 PM

Sandy was drunk when she fell.

by Anonymousreply 97December 12, 2023 10:14 PM

Lol at R97.

Well Malia's a lesbian!

by Anonymousreply 98December 13, 2023 12:32 AM

Did Kyle get fired yet?

by Anonymousreply 99December 19, 2023 3:46 AM

R99. Kyle was hospitalized with a migraine and absent from most of the episode THANK GOD. It was nice to see Lily pull it together.

by Anonymousreply 100December 19, 2023 2:33 PM

Omg the ending made me laugh.

Sandy was being a bitch.

Max was being a crybaby, and told her there was no food for HIM. He didn't say there was no food. Just no vegetarian food that he wanted to eat.

Sandy mis-heard, and thought Max said there was no food at all. So she screams at him to come up to the bridge, and calls him a liar.

But Max wasn't lying. He was just whining about there not being any food that he WANTED to eat. And I did hear him say that.

But she kept calling him a liar, then said "What you need to do is say you're sorry."

And Max replies, "NO." Rofl!!!!

He is such a brat. But he was right. He didn't lie.

Another funny thing he did was when he kept complaining about how tired he was, and how he just needed to go lie down.

So what does he do? Crawls (he sort of does the inchworm move) on his stomach from the galley to his cabin, which probably took more energy than just walking there.

I love when Luka said to Lara, "If you're tired, would you have the energy to do that?" Lol.

Oh, and those gay guests are the absolute worst. What a bunch of demanding, complaining assholes.

by Anonymousreply 101December 19, 2023 2:43 PM

You don't do a big gay breakfast by adding food coloring.

by Anonymousreply 102December 19, 2023 3:04 PM

Since a big gay breakfast isn't a real thing, you're going to get whatever the chef thinks it is. If you want eggs Benedict and mimosas, say so.

by Anonymousreply 103December 19, 2023 3:08 PM

Kyle saying, "I must be a celebrity!" was so cringeworthy.

He's so obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 104December 19, 2023 3:13 PM

At least Sandy stood by the Chefs gay breakfast. It was totally fine. What were they expecting? Cum oatmeal? PREP Mimosas? Cock rings around the sausages? What an ugly bunch of queens. But their fag hag seemed nice.

by Anonymousreply 105December 19, 2023 3:27 PM

[quote] What an ugly bunch of queens. But their fag hag seemed nice.

The Primary Charter Guest didn't even know her name.

He introduced her as "Audrey," to which she replied, "It's AUBREY, motherfucker!"

How do you go on vacation with someone you don't even know???

by Anonymousreply 106December 19, 2023 3:31 PM

R106 When Bravo casts you as the hag.

by Anonymousreply 107December 19, 2023 3:35 PM

I am exhausted - I am the only one working - I am a STAH!

by Anonymousreply 108December 19, 2023 3:36 PM

Lara is the female version of Gary from BD Yachting.

by Anonymousreply 109December 19, 2023 3:55 PM

Lara is a pig.

She's worse than some men, when it comes to ogling women and making crass remarks.

She also grunts like a pig.

There's something very weird and predatory about her. She also has a real mean streak.

by Anonymousreply 110December 19, 2023 3:58 PM

God, Kyle is such a lazy ass drama queen. She'll find any excuse she can to get off the boat and not do any work.

"I'm suffering from dehydration and exhaustion." No, gurl. You're suffering from Diva.

And no, you're not a celebrity. You're a thong wearing twat.

by Anonymousreply 111December 20, 2023 11:30 PM

I can't stand Shandy and her corporate motivational poster talk.

"Luka course corrected, then he implemented. That's what a leader does."

Barf.

by Anonymousreply 112December 20, 2023 11:32 PM

Less shots of Kyle's naked fat ass and more shots of shirtless Max, please.

by Anonymousreply 113December 20, 2023 11:32 PM

Why didn't they have Luka and Max do a Brazilian thong dance for the gay guests?

by Anonymousreply 114December 20, 2023 11:34 PM

Luka must have some STDs.

He's a total whore.

by Anonymousreply 115December 21, 2023 2:22 AM

Once again, Cap'n Shandy, the self-proclaimed management expertise and leadership coach, demonstrates what a shitty manager she is, publicly shaming Max. She did the same thing to a deck crew member a couple of seasons ago.

Anyone who's ever managed people knows it's never okay to name and shame an employee in front of other employees. It's degrading, humiliating, and everything but motivating. If you have a problem with an employee, you address the issue with them privately. You never put an employee on the spot in front of others.

Shandy was just looking for an opportunity to play to the cameras and perpetuate the image she's trying to create of her as a "no nonsense bad bitch."

Besides, I'm team Max on this one. He didn't say there was no food; he said there was no food for him. I wouldn't have apologized, either.

by Anonymousreply 116December 21, 2023 11:21 AM

That was funny when Sandy outed Luka and Katie Flood.

She really had no clue, so it made me laugh seeing her stand there making those lovey dovey comments about Luka and Katie, when everyone else was sitting there awkwardly.

And how huge was that tip???

Kyle gets worse and worse, with each charter.

He sleeps during this entire charter, and on the final day he decides to wake up and he feels fine. Fine enough to collect the tip.

Blech. Kyle just gives me the creeps. He's so nasty.

by Anonymousreply 117January 9, 2024 4:55 AM

If I paid all of that money and because there weren't enough crew members, the ship never left the dock - the tip would be ZERO.

Surely Cap'n Shandy will get it figured out.

Put Kyle's big fat ass on the deck team.

by Anonymousreply 118January 9, 2024 2:50 PM

Where the fuck does Kyle get off talking about his personal struggles on the boat with guests?! His fat, lazy ass should be canned for that alone.

And once again, Cap'N Shandy demonstrates what a shitty manager is, talking about a crew member's personal life and teasing him in front of his peers.

Is she drinking again?

by Anonymousreply 119January 9, 2024 10:39 PM

Max is a lazy fuck, but damn, I wanna climb him like a tree.

by Anonymousreply 120January 9, 2024 10:39 PM

R118 I can't see Kyle having the strength to pull or toss lines or throw over bumpers.

by Anonymousreply 121January 9, 2024 10:41 PM

R116 I think Shandy realized she fucked up with calling out Max in public, which is why she went down and talked to him and tried to backpedal.

by Anonymousreply 122January 9, 2024 10:43 PM

Crappy season. I hope they never bring Kyle back. Actually, I hope we never see any of these people again.

by Anonymousreply 123January 23, 2024 2:16 AM

Agreed, R123.

The whole crew sucked.

And that foam party sucked too!

by Anonymousreply 124January 23, 2024 4:27 AM

The manufactured "drama" between Kyle & Natalya was so boring and dumb.

The only ones I might be interested in seeing back are Max and Hailey.

by Anonymousreply 125January 23, 2024 1:53 PM

I hope that sea hag Kyle is banished for good.

by Anonymousreply 126January 23, 2024 3:47 PM

Shandy and Tootie were on WWHL. Both highly delusional. Tootie wisely has distanced herself from Kyle while Shandy thinks he has potential to be a chief stew. I guess that's the closest we'll get to a reunion.

by Anonymousreply 127January 23, 2024 4:14 PM

R127 Shandy must definitely be drinking again if she sees potential in Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 128January 23, 2024 6:28 PM

R128. Well, you know Shandy never likes to say anything bad about anybody.

by Anonymousreply 129January 23, 2024 7:31 PM

What is Kyle’s lure for Bravo, besides being someone the fans can hate?

He is lazy and leaves nothing but drama and discord in his wake. He’s not particularly attractive either.

If he must come back I want him reporting to someone able to outcunt him, like a Kate Chastain type. He needs to be canned midseason and leave the boat sobbing.

If they don’t do that he can fuck all the way off.

by Anonymousreply 130January 23, 2024 9:55 PM

At his weight, Kyle can only fuck half the way off.

by Anonymousreply 131January 23, 2024 9:57 PM

R130 Not particularly attractive? More like not REMOTELY attractive.

by Anonymousreply 132January 23, 2024 9:57 PM

Correct r132-he’s a gross pig.

by Anonymousreply 133January 23, 2024 9:59 PM

[quote] What is Kyle’s lure for Bravo, besides being someone the fans can hate?

Maybe they thought they were hiring Sam Smith?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134January 23, 2024 10:07 PM

I can see Kyle on House of Villans. Not Traitors. They can do better. For me, he's ruined every season he's been on. Sadly, he thinks he's representing the gays but he's not doing us any favors.

by Anonymousreply 135January 23, 2024 10:09 PM

Give me another season of sexy French Max...but next season, put him in a Speedo.

by Anonymousreply 136January 23, 2024 10:14 PM

R127 Yeah, it's clear that Tumi, after watching the season, is finished with Kyle. When she said she'd rather work with Natalia again over Kyle, that pretty much said it all.

And I didn't get the sense that Shandy was all that high on Kyle, either. She said she'd "give him a chance" at being a chief stew, but she stopped short of saying he'd be good at it.

by Anonymousreply 137January 24, 2024 10:15 AM

Kyle and his "oh, this season has been so HARD for me!" makes me wanna puke.

He was lazy and barely worked. He mad Max look like he was giving 110%.

by Anonymousreply 138January 24, 2024 1:47 PM

Kyle's constant white socks with black shoes look is enough to throw him overboard.

by Anonymousreply 139January 24, 2024 4:34 PM

R139. Not just shoes,,,,CROCS!

by Anonymousreply 140January 24, 2024 6:17 PM

He probably has disgusting feet, and the Below Deck shows are a foot fetishist’s delight. So consider it a public service, the only thing he’s ever done for the show and its fans.

by Anonymousreply 141January 24, 2024 6:29 PM

R140 And don't get me started on her hideous baggy orange shorts that accentuate her giant ass.

by Anonymousreply 142January 24, 2024 6:29 PM

R142. And the thong underwear! No shots of Max or Luca in their underwear but plenty of shots of Kyle's fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 143January 24, 2024 6:33 PM

watching him daintily put on mascara made me want to barf. As if that was going to make even remotely more attractive.

by Anonymousreply 144January 24, 2024 7:10 PM

R143 We got a couple of shots of Luca and Max in their undies and one butt shot of Luca, thank God, to offset the horror of Kyle in a thong.

by Anonymousreply 145January 24, 2024 7:11 PM

WOO HOO! GOODBYE KYLE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146January 28, 2024 5:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!