Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

'Real Genius' Gabriel Jarret accused of trying to meet 14-year-old for sex

Hollywood actor Gabriel Jarret, best known for his role in the 1985 film "Real Genius," was caught in a predator sting operation by the Creep Catching Unit (or CC Unit).

This child activist organization catches men online trying to have sex with minors. The founder of the group, who goes by the name Ghost, says, "He wanted to have oral sex with a young girl. "

The CC Unit turned over all their evidence to the Santa Monica Police Department, which included sexually explicit text messages between Jarret and a decoy who told him she was only 14 years old.

Over the phone, Jarret told FOX 11 News he was a victim of entrapment. When asked why he sent sexual messages to a 14-year-old girl, Jarret said she was the one sending the explicit messages.

He added that he planned to meet the girl in person to tell her to stop texting and "let her off easy."

On Sunday, September 10, 2023, Jarret made plans to meet the young girl at the Santa Monica Pier. Jarret showed up and was shocked to find members of the CC Unit there instead of the 14-year-old. When confronted by Ghost, Jarret denied everything and demanded the camera be turned off.

Eventually, Jarret fled the scene.

In a statement to FOX 11, the Santa Monica police said they've met with the CC Unit to collect the evidence they've gathered.

"SMPD must ensure there is verifiable evidence that meets prosecutable standards that can be presented to the Los Angeles County District Attorney," the department said. "The circumstances alleged by the reporting party remain under investigation by SMPD.

No arrests have been made.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 18, 2023 10:20 PM

[quote]best known for his role in the 1985 film "Real Genius"

How the fuck did he even get cast in that movie, he looked like a special needs lesbian back then. Look how he sticks out in this shot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 18, 2023 8:42 AM

[quote]He added that he planned to meet the girl in person to tell her to stop texting and "let her off easy."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 18, 2023 9:02 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 3September 18, 2023 10:18 AM

Um, they let him flea at the meetup? I thought those guy always got arrested on the spot if they actually went through the motions of showing up?

by Anonymousreply 4September 18, 2023 10:30 AM

He bugged outta there R4

by Anonymousreply 5September 18, 2023 11:12 AM

[quote] Um, they let him flea at the meetup?

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 6September 18, 2023 11:19 AM

R4 - Creep Catchers aren’t law enforcement. They can’t arrest anyone. They set up these operations and send the evidence to law enforcement. It was my understanding that a lot of these “cases” get thrown out because of how they’re carried out, and because law enforcement isn’t involved.

by Anonymousreply 7September 18, 2023 11:21 AM

^ Captain Obvious

by Anonymousreply 8September 18, 2023 11:45 AM

At least he isn't a fag.

by Anonymousreply 9September 18, 2023 12:34 PM

[quote] ^ Captain Obvious

Apparently not obvious enough for r4

by Anonymousreply 10September 18, 2023 12:37 PM

R7, I’ve read the same thing. If these groups attempt a citizen’s arrest, it almost always gets the case thrown out. Now the groups simply hand over the evidence to the police, but even then, the groups are not cops. They don’t know how to collect and catalogue evidence so that it will be presentable in court.

Honestly, I don’t think these groups care. They have figured out a conviction in a courtroom will be very difficult and the best punishment is to give the evidence to the public and let them decide. This guy has been named, shamed and publicly humiliated. Hopefully that will be enough to keep him from doing this again.

by Anonymousreply 11September 18, 2023 12:47 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 12September 18, 2023 12:54 PM

What I don’t understand is how gullible these guys are thinking a 14 year-old female wants to have sex with them.

by Anonymousreply 13September 18, 2023 2:18 PM

Um r13, the US elected Trump as president, and he still has millions of worshipful followers.

Can we put the gullibility factor to bed?

by Anonymousreply 14September 18, 2023 2:21 PM

The cops don't like this stuff either, it just fucks things up.

by Anonymousreply 15September 18, 2023 2:21 PM

I love watching the old TCAP shows on YouTube…they crack me up every time. There’s one episode where they catch a guy who tries to run away from the police. They tased him and he lets out this banshee queen scream like you wouldn’t believe…

by Anonymousreply 16September 18, 2023 3:27 PM

Pretty creepy the number of grown men trying to fuck these teen girls. I remember being 11 years old and walking through the mall with my 12 year old friend who had developed early. Grown men stared at her and I'll never forget the feeling of being watched everywhere we went.

by Anonymousreply 17September 18, 2023 3:36 PM

[quote]Hollywood actor Gabriel Jarret

Hollywood actor is stretching it a bit OP.

by Anonymousreply 18September 18, 2023 3:42 PM

He got tired of being snubbed by student beauticians.

by Anonymousreply 19September 18, 2023 9:14 PM

R8 - Captain Asshole. I was responding to R4. And seriously, it might not be obvious to some people. So fuck off, miserable cunt.

by Anonymousreply 20September 18, 2023 10:09 PM

Wow, where does a hidden person like him "go into hiding?"

by Anonymousreply 21September 18, 2023 10:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!